PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- July 6th, 2016

Raul
Jul 06 2016, 07:55 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on August 3rd, 4:40PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAÑOL AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=623534)
EN Français ICI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=623542)

1. Farm 30: See prices below:

12x12 - 11000000000 coins or 50 FarmCash (New Farm)
14x14 - 11500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 12000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 12500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 13000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 13500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash

2. Belt and Dans for the next 10 facilities: Carwash Supplies Factory, Mascot Factory, Grandmas Country Kitchen, New England Restaurant, Blacksmith Supplies Factory, Portuguese Restaurant, Cruise Supplies Factory, Russian Restaurant, Painting Supplies Factory and Indoor Playground Supplies.

3. Fishing Turbo Boats 4 x 4 (FC): This new Turbo Boat catch all fish in all water items in a squared area the size of 1 plow field. This tool is especially useful for fishing up to 16 overlapped water items at once. You can use the Freestyle Farm Designer tool to overlap water items.

4. Fishing Turbo Boats 8 x 8 (FC): This new Turbo Boat catch all fish in all water items in a squared area the size of 4 plow field. This tool is especially useful for fishing up to 64 overlapped water items at once. You can use the Freestyle Farm Designer tool to overlap water items.

5. Other Fixes and Improvements released on the past 1-3 weeks:

a) Improved the Fishing Turbo Boat performance, now the XP/Coin/Bonus feedback finish much quicker and you are able to change farms quicker
b) Click on links to work facilities didn't work properly when there were other users working at your farms at the time.
c) Implemented workaround for facebook bug for players with more than 2000 friends
d) Fixed intermittent issues related to not being able to interact with all friends, only neighbours

6. Other minor Improvements:

a) If you click on a name link in the My Neighbours tab, it will open automatically in a new browser tab showing that friends facebook profile
b) XP values in the My Neighbours tab and the Neighbours bar at the bottom of the game were limited to 2.147 billion, now there is no limit
c) When working as a Super Neighbour, the Manure Spreader counter now shows information about the farm owner available manure
d) Sorting the My Neighborhood Chains tab by name, score or facility count does not affect the Sorting of the Competing Neighborhoods tab
e) When clicking on the Claim Reward button at the end of a Neighborhood Chains Contest, if your neighborhood ranked on the first 3, the Mayor will offer 2 options:

1) OK, let me thanks my neighbours first -> this option will close the Mayor message and open the My Neighborhood Chains tab automatically for you to thanks your neighbours
2) Never mind, just claim my reward now -> this option will close the Mayor message and will claim your rewards right away

7. New Catnip and Pigeon Peas Crops: Used in the Scout Supplies Factory and the Puerto Rican Restaurant.

8. New Eucalyptus Tree: Used in the Scout Supplies Factory.

9. Puerto Rican Restaurant (FC): Produces Puerto Rican Food.

Fried Pork Skin
Stuffed Plantain Cups
Pasteles
Asopao
Mofongo
Rice n Pigeon Peas
Pastelon
Guava Shells

10. Scout Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Scout Supplies.

Canteen
Scout Signal Flags
Scout Badge
Silver Beaver Medal
Scout Neckerchief
Compass
Binoculars
Insect Repellent

New products from other facilities: Eucalyptus Oil in the Essential Oils Plant.

11. Indoor Playground (FC): Provides Indoor Children Recreational Services and can be stocked with products from the Indoor Playground Supplies Factory.

12. Scout Shop (Coins): Provides Scout Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Scout Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - July 7th, 12:20AM

- Released a fix for the problem of not being able to earn bonus when hired and using the Turbo Boats and flowers were present on the farm.

Post-Release Updates - July 8th, 9:00PM

- Released a fix for users having issues doing Cash Out or Store All in the Facility Manager.

Post-Release Updates - July 13th, 3:30AM

- Released the Puerto Rican Restaurant and the Pigeon Peas Crop.

Post-Release Updates - July 14th, 5:00AM

- Optimized the My Neighbours tab, it load much faster now, especially for users with high amount of friends. Also, some users were not seeing all the names under the picture, this bug is now fixed too.

Post-Release Updates - July 20th, 7:30PM

- There is a new version of the Chrome browser (52.0.2743.82 m) that fixes 2 issues in the game:
a) When using the mouse wheel in full screen, no extra mouse click is generated
b) Flash text is not blurred anymore

Notice it may require for you to upgrade Chrome manually. Click on the top-right button containing the 3 horizontal lines, then click Help, then click About Google Chrome. The update may start automatically or you may have the option to start it manually.

- BugFix: When using the Transplanters, and moving a group of trees to another location which was very close to the original location, some of the trees went missing.
- Implemented several optimizations in the back-end which allowed our servers to respond 50-200% faster to most farming operations, so the text feedback will finish faster and you will be able to change farms faster as well. This will be much more noticeably on users with slower connections.

Post-Release Updates - July 21th, 6:30PM

- Replaced the Bank facility in the Neighborhood Chains Contest with the Food Flavoring Factory, this was required because the Bank do not grant any XP points.

This change will show up the next time you open the Neighborhood Chains Contest window.

Post-Release Updates - July 29th, 3:30AM

- Yesterday facebook introduced a bug that is causing the title of all farm town posts to be 'Farmtown' instead of the more descriptive text like "I would like to hire you to work in my facilities in FarmTown!".

They estimate this would be fixed in about 7 days.

Post-Release Updates - July 29th, 4:00PM

- We just released a few internal changes required by facebook in relation to upgrading to their new application platform version, these changes should all be transparent to the user, if you notice any issues with the game please report it on this thread.

- We also released a few changes on the 'Thanks' area of the Neighborhood Chains Contest, each user row is highlighted with a different color based on your relationship with that user, blue->neighbour, green->buddy, white->friend and pink->stranger (none of the above).

If it is pink (stranger), you will see a 'Visit' button you can click and visit that users farm to see who it is. This means that this user has you as her neighbour but you don't have her as your neighbour. In any case, once you are at her farm, you may decide to remove yourself from her neighbour list.

Post-Release Updates - August 3rd, 1:00AM

- Sometimes when refilling facilities not long after the last refill, the Processing phase of the Start All operation was taking much more time than the previous attempt. This should not happen anymore.

Post-Release Updates - August 3rd, 4:40PM

BugFix: Facebook names for senders are not appearing on the offline message window, instead there is a ? sign.

Known Issues

- None

sod farmer
Jul 06 2016, 08:00 PM
new stuff :)

Pawkie
Jul 06 2016, 08:21 PM
Looks like a confliction with the flowers and the new boats not allowed to collect bonuses if there are flowers on the farm

Alexm2012
Jul 06 2016, 08:27 PM
Cant get bonus with new turbos!

Love love love the update!:d

Old McMark
Jul 06 2016, 08:34 PM
So far, I have found 3 new facilities. Boy scout supplies/shop (both coins) and indoor playground (fc). 1 new tree Eucalyptus. Still looking. If you see anything else, please post.

bluehair
Jul 06 2016, 08:34 PM
ooh farm 30,.,,,,need to sell some stuff

MaryinVA
Jul 06 2016, 08:40 PM
new catnip crop. 4 hrs.

SEMO Bill
Jul 06 2016, 08:41 PM
So far, I have found 3 new facilities. Boy scout supplies/shop (both coins) and indoor playground (fc). 1 new tree Eucalyptus. Still looking. If you see anything else, please post.

The Indoor Playground came on the June Update.

Also Catnip Seeds (4 hour).

2 new Turbo Boats and Farm 30 (up-gradable to 22x22)3

Happy Farming

beautysmom
Jul 06 2016, 08:41 PM

New 4 hour crop too, catnip. Now the darn lazy cat will be dancing on my keyboard the way she does in my garden! LOL

BamaMike
Jul 06 2016, 08:42 PM
Just harvested a farm in the market they had crops and trees on top of the crops got everything harvested and it kept popping up the new 8x8 boat like there was fishing to be done but there is no fishing to do. Therefore you can not collect your bonus. I don't even see any water on the farm.

beautysmom
Jul 06 2016, 08:43 PM

Happy Farming

No, the Indoor Playground Supplies Factory came in the last release, the service facility Indoor Playground is new.

PatB919
Jul 06 2016, 08:46 PM
Please expand your holiday/celebration items to represent as many countries as possible, like Bastille Day, Anzac Day, and so on. I really like seeing the varieties of peoples represented in the game.

jeannine_p
Jul 06 2016, 08:57 PM
80 fc is a bit pricey for the big boat

Petuniaflower
Jul 06 2016, 09:07 PM
the trans planter doesn't work on the new tree

WendyP57
Jul 06 2016, 09:12 PM
Everyone I have hired is telling me that the boat is popping up telling them they need to fish to get bonus even though there are no water items on the farms that are causing the problems

Kimmie H
Jul 06 2016, 09:20 PM
Cant get bonus from new Turbo Boat

Taz D
Jul 06 2016, 09:34 PM
Hi Petuniaflower,
I just used the multiplanter and transplanter on the new Eucalypse tree. Try clearing your memcache and see if it will work after that.

Queen.of.Clutter
Jul 06 2016, 09:35 PM
80 fc is a bit pricey for the big boat

It's 35 FC for the 4x and 45 FC for the 8x -- 80 FC for 2 boats is not too bad ... if you fish those insane layered waters ...

heartnrose
Jul 06 2016, 09:37 PM
Boat Problems
When a neighbor goes to my farm the boat pops up and there is no fish. She clicks on show ponds and it will show nothing. Same happens when I go to other farms, boat comes up and click show ponds but it will show nothing. Any suggestions. Thank you

Taz D
Jul 06 2016, 09:39 PM
Hi all,
For the fishing bonus are you referring to the hired from market bonus or the belt bonuses from fishing your own?

Petuniaflower
Jul 06 2016, 09:39 PM

figured it out mods :rolleyes:

Taz D
Jul 06 2016, 09:42 PM
Boat Problems
When a neighbor goes to my farm the boat pops up and there is no fish. She clicks on show ponds and it will show nothing. Same happens when I go to other farms, boat comes up and click show ponds but it will show nothing. Any suggestions. Thank you
Hi heartnrose,
Just for clarification is this neighbor a super neighbor or one you hired or just visiting?

Taz D
Jul 06 2016, 09:44 PM
Please expand your holiday/celebration items to represent as many countries as possible, like Bastille Day, Anzac Day, and so on. I really like seeing the varieties of peoples represented in the game.
Hi PatB,
Please put your suggestions in the Suggestion section of the forums. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one there that fits your suggestion.

Texas Belle
Jul 06 2016, 09:51 PM
hey guys, thanks

jeannine_p
Jul 06 2016, 09:52 PM
It's 35 FC for the 4x and 45 FC for the 8x -- 80 FC for 2 boats is not too bad ... if you fish those insane layered waters ...

ah, that's true, i didnt think about those ginormous fish farms that take 10 hours to do. lol

heartnrose
Jul 06 2016, 09:58 PM
Hi heartnrose,
Just for clarification is this neighbor a super neighbor or one you hired or just visiting?

Taz,
She is a super neighbor and on one farm they were showing, but it was still saying there was more. She did all of them. I am a super neighbor of hers, and cant even get her water items to show even if I click show ponds. But the boat is still there.

UPDATE: I have all 30 farms and she says the boat comes up on all the farms. Now I know I do not have water on all of them.

Taz D
Jul 06 2016, 09:59 PM
For all those having problems with the fishing boat popping up when nothing is there to fish or not being able to get their bonus because of this, please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

After clearing memcache I am getting the correct tools and not getting the boats when I shouldn't.

boduke66
Jul 06 2016, 10:13 PM
cleared both mem cache and my browser cache,and still getting the boat popping up when there is nothing to fish,guess ill have to wait for the developers to get this fixed,thanks anyway.

heartnrose
Jul 06 2016, 10:15 PM
For all those having problems with the fishing boat popping up when nothing is there to fish or not being able to get their bonus because of this, please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

After clearing memcache I am getting the correct tools and not getting the boats when I shouldn't.

Ok Taz. So far it seems to be working fine after clearing. Thank you so much for all your help.

cocosfarm
Jul 06 2016, 10:19 PM
I can only access seeds in store-nothing else ! HELP!

boduke66
Jul 06 2016, 10:21 PM
cleared both mem cache and my browser cache,and still getting the boat popping up when there is nothing to fish,guess ill have to wait for the developers to get this fixed,thanks anyway. As a side note,this seems to be happening with Super-neighbors only,not the regular neighbors

BamaMike
Jul 06 2016, 10:23 PM
I have done cleaned it once and I am working on a farm from the market and it involves flowers,trees,crops, I fished the pond with boat and I have harvested everything and it shows the boat when I click on collect bonus and says there are still some items in this farm ready to be worked on.

heartnrose
Jul 06 2016, 10:24 PM
Well I stand corrected. It helped somewhat, but boat is still popping up on every farm rather they have water or not. At least they are showing now. My superneighbor says the boat does it on every farm and I dont have water on all of them. It is a mess, but will have patience. Thank you.

Taz D
Jul 06 2016, 10:26 PM
cleared both mem cache and my browser cache,and still getting the boat popping up when there is nothing to fish,guess ill have to wait for the developers to get this fixed,thanks anyway.
Hi Boduke,
Was this when hired in market or working for a neighbor?

Taz D
Jul 06 2016, 10:27 PM
I have sent email to the developers. Please be patient until they can get this fixed.

boduke66
Jul 06 2016, 10:29 PM
it was one of my Super neighbors,it is not happening with any of my regular neighbors,im guessing its a glitch,one i am sure will be fixed in due time.

Jean's Farm
Jul 06 2016, 10:31 PM

Happy Farming

The Indoor Playground Supplies FACTORY came with June release. This is the Indoor Playground its self. :)

Taz D
Jul 06 2016, 10:41 PM
I can only access seeds in store-nothing else ! HELP!
Hi covcosfarm,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.

Ninja_Mom
Jul 06 2016, 10:55 PM
The bonus is not working when fishing if there are flowers on the farm.

Taz D
Jul 06 2016, 10:57 PM
The bonus is not working when fishing if there are flowers on the farm.
Hi Ninja Mom,
This has been sent to the developers. Please be patient until they can fix it.

petals
Jul 06 2016, 10:58 PM
I can;t collect the bonus on any farm with flowers,even if there is no fishing

petals
Jul 06 2016, 11:03 PM
The eucalyptus tree says 4 days to harvest,but were ready in only 2 hours in the farm mananger,but when zI go there, they aren't ready. Farm manager glitch or tree glitch?

Taz D
Jul 06 2016, 11:10 PM
The eucalyptus tree says 4 days to harvest,but were ready in only 2 hours in the farm mananger,but when zI go there, they aren't ready. Farm manager glitch or tree glitch?
Hi Petals,
With chop trees, which this is, they are actually ready when you first plant them.

lcswdonna
Jul 06 2016, 11:11 PM
Hi covcosfarm,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.

I did all this after the first set of farms I was hired to do would not give bonus due to fishing needing done. It made no difference when I was hired for a different farmer, still no way to get bonus. So everything is harvested and the flowers stay on the screen and the boat pops up. The message when you try to collect bonus is "You still have work to do" and the boat pops up again and the harvested nubs of flowers remain showing but there is either no water feature or I had fished them already. It will be a frustrating time for farmers who are hiring as they have no idea what is happening.

granniejane
Jul 06 2016, 11:13 PM
having the same issue with boat bonus even though I have done the fishing it says that I still need to fish

Taz D
Jul 06 2016, 11:27 PM
Raul has released a fix for the fishing boat problem. You may need to clear memcache again to get the fix. Please try this and report if still having the problem.

boduke66
Jul 06 2016, 11:36 PM
Working on my end,problem fixed,thanks Raul for getting this fixed so quickly :)

WendyP57
Jul 07 2016, 12:33 AM
Fishing issue now fixed for both market hires and super neighbours after clearing memcache again. Thanks for the quick fix and the new farm and items :)

lcswdonna
Jul 07 2016, 12:50 AM
:D, thanks Raul.

Aussie Rae
Jul 07 2016, 01:04 AM
the new turbo boats are brilliant!! thanks devs.. makes fishing a breeze now especially on big farms, :)

billypanther
Jul 07 2016, 01:53 AM
thank you :-)

cassi2m
Jul 07 2016, 02:47 AM
When working (perhaps on any farm) for my purposes, it is a super neighbors farm if harvesting large amounts of something too quickly, message appears "already done". If you slow down, allowing the game to catch up, the bonuses will start calculating again. Can Raul look into this please? A supernbr is working my farms now and just reported this to me. http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=16386&pictureid=43742 I told him to slow down and that seems to have helped the situation a bit.
Thank you,
Cathy

cbl456
Jul 07 2016, 07:24 AM
Thanks for the new stuff. I have submitted a known issue a couple of times so hopefully it will get fixed. It has to do with collecting the FC from regular quests. For example, one week I collect the FC at 7:30, the next week I attempt to collect at 7:30 and it tells me not enough quests (when I actually have the required 3 or 8 quests). In order to collect my FC, I have to leave the page, reload (probably more than once). Basically I am moving around for 3 or 4 minutes before the system lets me collect my FC. Next week, I can't collect until 7:34 and again I have to move around an additional 3 or 4 minutes before I can collect, so next week I try to collect at 7:38. The following week it would be 7:42 and so on and so forth. Looking forward to this being fixed. Thanks.

Ispi
Jul 07 2016, 07:42 AM
please issue updates on experience points.

vonalm
Jul 07 2016, 08:43 AM
1) OK, let me thanks my neighbours first -> this option will close the Mayor message and open the My Neighborhood Chains tab automatically for you to thanks your neighbours
2) Never mind, just claim my reward now -> this option will close the Mayor message and will claim your rewards right away
okay, so i thanked my neighbors first, and then wanted to collect my reward but it wasn't there.
was given to me while i was thanking my neighbors or did i lose out?

***EDIT***
nevermind, i just had to go back to rewards to claim mine *duh*

macwinter
Jul 07 2016, 09:07 AM
Awesome update...thanks. What happens when you "thank" your friends in the neighborhood chains??

Taz D
Jul 07 2016, 09:16 AM
Awesome update...thanks. What happens when you "thank" your friends in the neighborhood chains??
H imacwinter,
They get a thank you in the contest window next time they open it.

Texas Belle
Jul 07 2016, 09:29 AM
Puerto Rican Restaurant good, can't wait to see what you guys put there... the salcocho should be there not in the Cuban Restaurant, and please change the red beans on the Carne Asada for black beans.. we are not much on eating red beans but black beans always, lol
As always, you guys rock...

mpwhitford
Jul 07 2016, 10:08 AM
I collected bonuses on insect repellent this morning but nothing went to my gift box or storage.

Clockworx
Jul 07 2016, 10:45 AM
Hi Guys
When you hire someone to fish they can't use the 4 x 4 boat. Waste of FC if you ask me

gffarmer
Jul 07 2016, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the new update! It is great as usual! You do a good job of keeping this new and exciting!

Tiger
Jul 07 2016, 11:12 AM
I collected bonuses on insect repellent this morning but nothing went to my gift box or storage.

Hi mpwhitford,

Are you sure it was a bonus you clicked on and not an ingredient request? If you are sure please try reloading your game and see if they made it there.

Tiger
Jul 07 2016, 11:14 AM
Hi Guys
When you hire someone to fish they can't use the 4 x 4 boat. Waste of FC if you ask me

Hi Clockworx,

Did you place the new tools into your storage? Was this hiring from market, or a neighbour or super neighbour using them?

Clockworx
Jul 07 2016, 11:14 AM
Did memcache and now the boats work

Tiger
Jul 07 2016, 11:20 AM
Did memcache and now the boats work

Ok Clockworx, thanks very much for coming back to let us know :)

ceciliawells33
Jul 07 2016, 11:57 AM
ty for great update i have a problem when putting animals in sheds on farm 30 none are showing up in the sheds when i put them there cleared out everything please help thank you in advance

kathy.duck@gmail.com
Jul 07 2016, 12:06 PM
I am not able to select any pages in the store. Therefore I cannot buy facilities or trees. Is anyone else having this issue? I cleared cashe and history, but still doesn't work.

Not sure what happened but I am able to select pages now in the store.

Tiger
Jul 07 2016, 12:21 PM
ty for great update i have a problem when putting animals in sheds on farm 30 none are showing up in the sheds when i put them there cleared out everything please help thank you in advance

Hi ceciliawells,

I have just tried adding animals both from the farm and from storage and they are all showing up fine. Please exit the game, load it again, and check the animal sheds. If they are not there please check your Item storage and see if the animals ended up there.

Tiger
Jul 07 2016, 12:23 PM
I am not able to select any pages in the store. Therefore I cannot buy facilities or trees. Is anyone else having this issue? I cleared cashe and history, but still doesn't work.

Hi kathy,

Was it just browser caches you cleared? Did you clear your game memcache? If not try that please. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

If the problem persists try another browser.

Petuniaflower
Jul 07 2016, 01:00 PM
Bought both fishing boat. They don't do much for those of us who decorate farms.As we don't pile everything that is water related in a pile or bunch

mpwhitford
Jul 07 2016, 01:08 PM
Hi mpwhitford,

Are you sure it was a bonus you clicked on and not an ingredient request? If you are sure please try reloading your game and see if they made it there.

thought it was a bonus but you are probably right about it being ingredients. thanks Tiger

maddshots
Jul 07 2016, 01:36 PM
They are chop not shake trees and in the store it tells you how many days to get logs and what to sell them for but when harvested they give leaves not logs. Is this going to change? Don't under stand why they are to be chopped if no logs, only leaves.

ceciliawells33
Jul 07 2016, 02:05 PM
thank you ,my animals ended up in storage ty for help

dknotts4@frontier.com
Jul 07 2016, 03:28 PM
I would like to see you come up with the following:

Yellow roses
Yellow, pink, purple,and white lilac trees.

Just an idea,
Dawn:rolleyes:

Taz D
Jul 07 2016, 03:34 PM
I would like to see you come up with the following:

Yellow roses
Yellow, pink, purple,and white lilac trees.

Just an idea,
Dawn:rolleyes:
Hi dknotts,
Please put your suggestions in the Suggestions section where the developers look for those. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

SeniorCornwall
Jul 07 2016, 04:02 PM
Updates every month are great and appreciated. The new factories, tools, trees and crops are always welcome and add some variety. My only issue is that factories always seem to add items for use that are already in short supply. The new scout Factory requires Canvas Textile Rolls, Leather rolls, Aluminium Sheets, Silver Nuggets and Carbon Steel Sheets. I did not have enough of these before the update despite having the mines and semi-truck on every farm (yes including 30). Something needs to be done about the volumes of these resources. I also use the trains....

butterfly298
Jul 07 2016, 04:33 PM
Would love to see some 4th of July gifts & store items for July 2016. It would also be great to see more new holiday/new theme items coming out also.

marymarcel
Jul 07 2016, 04:42 PM
Would love to see some 4th of July gifts & store items for July 2016. It would also be great to see more new holiday/new theme items coming out also.

Hi butterfly298:)

Please post your ideas in our Suggestion Section, so the developers can see them.

You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

Here is a link to that section

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

theperfectnina
Jul 07 2016, 06:48 PM
This is the most excited I've been in a while, LOVE LOVE LOVE the new boats, thanks Raul and team

deballen
Jul 07 2016, 07:20 PM
I bought the turbo fishing boats 4x4 and 8x8 and they are missing. Also, all my crops are missing when I use the farm stats to see what crops are ready. This all happened since the update. Please advise!

max_river
Jul 07 2016, 07:44 PM
ty for the update. i did not get a pop up for catnip for dans

marymarcel
Jul 07 2016, 08:29 PM
I bought the turbo fishing boats 4x4 and 8x8 and they are missing. Also, all my crops are missing when I use the farm stats to see what crops are ready. This all happened since the update. Please advise!

Hi deballen:)

I had a look at your data and your boats 4x4 and 8x8 are in your storage.

Please open your storage and click in Items. Then set it to Tools and check for Turbo boats 4x4 and 8x8

About your farm stats not showing crops ready, please check the different options you have in the stats. Make sure you have them set to All or Crops, Ready, Now

marymarcel
Jul 07 2016, 08:31 PM
ty for the update. i did not get a pop up for catnip for dans

Hi max_river:)

Please open your tool box and then click in the clock icon.

Click in Gamewide button and make sure you have the check mark for Post Belt bonuses option.

NJones277
Jul 07 2016, 08:55 PM
Something funky is up with the Facility Manager. When I open it, it shows I have product that can be stored. I click on "Store All" and "Cash Out All" but still have unstored items (done) showing. The amount stored or cashed out doesn't reflect the amount done. I can close and reopen and things look ok. I just want to make sure that I'm getting credit for all my products. Thanks.

thehufarm
Jul 07 2016, 09:45 PM
Since this new release, the "Cash All Out" button isn't collecting all the stock items to my storage. I have to click each "Cash Out" button on each stock item. The reason I bought the FC item to allow me to Cash All Out was so I didn't have to click each item individually. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem or if this is the right place to bring it to your attention.

Thanks.

Taz D
Jul 07 2016, 10:11 PM
Something funky is up with the Facility Manager. When I open it, it shows I have product that can be stored. I click on "Store All" and "Cash Out All" but still have unstored items (done) showing. The amount stored or cashed out doesn't reflect the amount done. I can close and reopen and things look ok. I just want to make sure that I'm getting credit for all my products. Thanks.
Hi NJones,
Your facilities continue producing even as you store and collect, so that may be some that just were finished.

Taz D
Jul 07 2016, 10:13 PM
Since this new release, the "Cash All Out" button isn't collecting all the stock items to my storage. I have to click each "Cash Out" button on each stock item. The reason I bought the FC item to allow me to Cash All Out was so I didn't have to click each item individually. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem or if this is the right place to bring it to your attention.

Thanks.
Hi thehufarm,
Please try taking your Armored truck out of storage and place it on a farm. Click the Save button, then close and reopen your farms. Place the Armored truck back in your storage and try cashing out again.

Clohar
Jul 07 2016, 11:32 PM
Thanks to dev. for the good update. One thing I am wondering I still have problem using the wheel on my mouse. Any clue about when that should be solved.
Thanks for the excellent work all moderators are doing.

Palmarina
Jul 08 2016, 12:13 AM
Hi, I noticed that, with this new release, the Cash Out All button in the facility manager does not work. When I click on it there is a message saying that there are no products to store and my service facilities are not cashed out.
Maybe someone should have a look at it?
Thanks in advance!

Taz D
Jul 08 2016, 12:32 AM
Hi, I noticed that, with this new release, the Cash Out All button in the facility manager does not work. When I click on it there is a message saying that there are no products to store and my service facilities are not cashed out.
Maybe someone should have a look at it?
Thanks in advance!
Hi Palmarina,
Please try taking your Armored truck out of storage and place it on a farm. Click the Save button, then close and reopen your farms. Place the Armored truck back in your storage and try cashing out again.

bruhelmboldt
Jul 08 2016, 01:05 AM
My "Cash Out All" button is acting screwy, as well. I'd try your hint Taz, but it didn't change the "wrong message at the wrong time" sequence, and I'm not sure I'm getting all my cash and now my Armored Truck is missing! Not in the storage where it's been all along.

NJones277
Jul 08 2016, 06:52 AM
Hi NJones,
Your facilities continue producing even as you store and collect, so that may be some that just were finished.

Still not getting anything stored with the "Cash Out All" button. Have tried the armored truck trick, but no luck. There are products to cash out, but not getting them unless I go store by store. Hope this gets fixed quickly. Sounds like a lot of people are having the same issue.

As for your answer last night, Taz, I know production continues, but I'm always able to get to 0 done, even if I have to collect multiple times.

FarmerWitch
Jul 08 2016, 07:04 AM
The Neigbourhood chains put a strain on resources (Crude oil etc) as we are posting our facilities and Services more often to earn points.

Please, please, pretty please, ..... increase the output of resources

Tiger
Jul 08 2016, 07:58 AM
My "Cash Out All" button is acting screwy, as well. I'd try your hint Taz, but it didn't change the "wrong message at the wrong time" sequence, and I'm not sure I'm getting all my cash and now my Armored Truck is missing! Not in the storage where it's been all along.

Hi bruhelmboldt,

Taz is not available at the moment. Your armoured truck is showing as sitting on a farm somewhere. Please show "Tools" in your game preferences and search your farms for it. Then place it into your storage and then try the Cash out in your Facility Manager.

Tiger
Jul 08 2016, 08:03 AM
The Neigbourhood chains put a strain on resources (Crude oil etc) as we are posting our facilities and Services more often to earn points.

Please, please, pretty please, ..... increase the output of resources

Hi FarmerWitch,

Please place all suggestions in the suggestions area of the forum where the developers go to look for them. You can not start a new thread there, what you do is place your idea in an already existing thread with the title that most suits your idea. Please be specific about what you would like to see improved/added.

Here's the link to suggestions >> http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

sylvie48uk
Jul 08 2016, 08:07 AM
I've noticed that although the fish bonus lag has been sorted, the flowers have now started doing that...

Taz D
Jul 08 2016, 08:50 AM
Still not getting anything stored with the "Cash Out All" button. Have tried the armored truck trick, but no luck. There are products to cash out, but not getting them unless I go store by store. Hope this gets fixed quickly. Sounds like a lot of people are having the same issue.

As for your answer last night, Taz, I know production continues, but I'm always able to get to 0 done, even if I have to collect multiple times.
Hi NJones,
I see a lot of errors in you data log and think they are for the cash out. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If that doesn't work then please contact Support and let them see if they can find out why. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

thehufarm
Jul 08 2016, 10:26 AM
Hi thehufarm,

Hi Taz,
Today, I tried to Cash Out All and it wasn't working . I manually Cash Out some facilities before I came here and read your message. I followed your instructions [B]but it didn't work.

So I placed the truck back on a farm and clicked Cash Out All. Then it did remove the remaining client facilities. So it seems there's a bug in the game since others are having the same problem and clicking a link you suggested to another gamer didn't work either.

kejusa
Jul 08 2016, 10:39 AM
When I cash out it is saying 'No Cash' too; I've uninstalled Flash player and reinstalled - restarted the pc & browser - how can I put my facilities up for visits when I have this problem? I couldn't chat in my Farm 'Chatbox' last night; workers were being booted!! As you are aware this was only sorted 2 days ago; how come it has gone caput again so soon
Eek!!

Tiger
Jul 08 2016, 10:48 AM
When I cash out it is saying 'No Cash' too; I've uninstalled Flash player and reinstalled - restarted the pc & browser - how can I put my facilities up for visits when I have this problem? I couldn't chat in my Farm 'Chatbox' last night; workers were being booted!! As you are aware this was only sorted 2 days ago; how come it has gone caput again so soon
Eek!!

Hi kejusa,

I am seeing errors in your data that may be related to your Cash out. Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and please put your armoured truck into your storage and then try cashing out again.

If that does not work, please go ahead and contact support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

bruhelmboldt
Jul 08 2016, 11:42 AM
Hi bruhelmboldt,

Taz is not available at the moment. Your armoured truck is showing as sitting on a farm somewhere. Please show "Tools" in your game preferences and search your farms for it. Then place it into your storage and then try the Cash out in your Facility Manager.

Tried searching for both Armored Trucks and found them both (whew!), put them (one decoration, one tool) into storage. Still screwy. I seem to empty the items okay, but the balance (coins) just seems to dribble away, some of the cash into my coin balance and some of it . . just . . away. All I get is a "No products are ready for storage".

Tiger
Jul 08 2016, 11:50 AM
Tried searching for both Armored Trucks and found them both (whew!), put them (one decoration, one tool) into storage. Still screwy. I seem to empty the items okay, but the balance (coins) just seems to dribble away, some of the cash into my coin balance and some of it . . just . . away. All I get is a "No products are ready for storage".

Hi bruhelmboldt,

We are seeing errors in your data too, we have sent this off to the developers to have a look at. Please try to be patient while we wait for a response.

If you haven't tried it already, see if clearing your FT memcache makes any difference. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try cashing out again.

lindafe
Jul 08 2016, 11:57 AM
Since this update I am not seeing any dan belt rewards to post on either the catnip or eucalyptus.Yet when I check t hem I see that there is 5000 or less to the next dan. Same thing happened last time there was a new crop. What can be done to fix this issue.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=622350853

thehufarm
Jul 08 2016, 02:21 PM
Hi Taz,

Just wanted to reply to my findings today since you last advised me to place the truck on my farm and then store it again. To date, when I click the Cash Out All button, it'll say nothing to cash out, the numbers on the facilities do not disappear until I close the My Facility Manager window and open it again. Then I see that all the client facilities have been emptied. Better but not perfect...yet. :)

marymarcel
Jul 08 2016, 02:25 PM
Hi Taz,

Just wanted to reply to my findings today since you last advised me to place the truck on my farm and then store it again. To date, when I click the Cash Out All button, it'll say nothing to cash out, the numbers on the facilities do not disappear until I close the My Facility Manager window and open it again. Then I see that all the client facilities have been emptied. Better but not perfect...yet. :)

Hi thehufarm:)

You are not the only one having problems storing or cashing out facilities, so we sent an email to the developers so they can check on it. Thank you for your patience:)

badpoodle
Jul 08 2016, 04:31 PM
i'm not sure if i see a purpose for the 2 new boats other than slashkey earning farm cash. i remember the old days of fishing before the purple boat cleared a water feature. a tool that takes me back to sectional fishing (and all the cash upgrades til that tool clears 16 layers of water) means oodles of cash spent to fish overly layered coin waters. few farmers have enough 16x layers of cash waters.

i understand slashkey is here to make money, but for doG's sake, dangle some bait that is worth our while. off the top of my head, how about a one-click tree or flower tool? how about a tool that lets us hire marketplace people to harvest, plow and PLANT? aww, ****, i shouldn't have said that; knowing slashkey, they'd turn a harvest/plow/plant option into 30 FC increments to catch up with our current combine's capacity.

Texas Belle
Jul 08 2016, 05:21 PM
i'm not sure if i see a purpose for the 2 new boats other than slashkey earning farm cash. i remember the old days of fishing before the purple boat cleared a water feature. a tool that takes me back to sectional fishing (and all the cash upgrades til that tool clears 16 layers of water) means oodles of cash spent to fish overly layered coin waters. few farmers have enough 16x layers of cash waters.

i understand slashkey is here to make money, but for doG's sake, dangle some bait that is worth our while. off the top of my head, how about a one-click tree or flower tool? how about a tool that lets us hire marketplace people to harvest, plow and PLANT? aww, ****, i shouldn't have said that; knowing slashkey, they'd turn a harvest/plow/plant option into 30 FC increments to catch up with our current combine's capacity.

Oh I am so with you on the one-click tree or flower tool, been asking for it since forever, of course I am not buying the fool boats, im doing ok with the turbo, but the one-click for trees and/or flowers would be heaven, just like I did not hesitate on buying the storage sheds, I would buy the one-click in a NY minute...

maddshots
Jul 08 2016, 06:05 PM
Bought both fishing boat. They don't do much for those of us who decorate farms.As we don't pile everything that is water related in a pile or bunch
I use mine for working in the market mostly. While I do have layered waters on my farms, there are not so many that the regular turbo was fine but in the work market there are farms with so many layered that it took me 5 hours to do only 3 farms! This is where the new boats come in handy. I want to see a fleet of fishing boats that do all at once!

mick-jolly
Jul 08 2016, 07:18 PM
Help i cant cash out since the update.

I have purchased the new turbo fishing boat (pink one) and since not been able to cash out my facilities. It keeps just saying Saving then nothing to save. when i am trying to cash out.

marymarcel
Jul 08 2016, 08:30 PM
Hi all:)

The developers have just released a fix for the issue about cashing out/storing.

Please check again and let us know if you still have problems. Thank you:)

lollipopthebunny
Jul 08 2016, 08:50 PM
I have noticed a change in the facility manager when loading facilities. The start button fades but doesn't disappear once you click on it for an individual facility and/or you click start all! It wasn't doing that before the update. I have cleared memcache an it is still doing. I noticed it this morning an again tonight. It is happening both in Regular an in Service ones.

What can be done?

frostyvb56
Jul 08 2016, 09:48 PM
Thanks for info,

Taz D
Jul 08 2016, 10:13 PM
I have noticed a change in the facility manager when loading facilities. The start button fades but doesn't disappear once you click on it for an individual facility and/or you click start all! It wasn't doing that before the update. I have cleared memcache an it is still doing. I noticed it this morning an again tonight. It is happening both in Regular an in Service ones.

What can be done?
Hi lollipopthebunny,
Either way the fading out or the disappearing is telling you the facility is 100% fully loaded. If it is faded out then it still can't be clicked again.

Clohar
Jul 09 2016, 01:36 AM
Thanks to dev. for the good update. One thing I am wondering I still have problem using the wheel on my mouse. Any clue about when that should be solved.

This was posted on july 8th, didn't get answer yet

LazyMare
Jul 09 2016, 01:55 AM

This was posted on july 8th, didn't get answer yet

Hi Clohar

Sorry if it was overlooked, but have seen a similar question answered either on this thread or elsewhere so can tell you that the mouse wheel issue is a problem with Chrome browser (along with the change in text font) so neither the Mods nor the Devs can "fix" that. You can however use the + and - buttons under the full screen button to zoom in and out instead of using the mouse wheel, thus avoiding any unwanted clicks.

kejusa
Jul 09 2016, 03:45 AM
I've been to the Forum because I am not able to 'Cash Out' my Services. I am given to understand the Devs gave mine & LazyMare's a deep memcache clean the other night"
The links are not working from their messages either I get an error message 'Oops something went wrong'
"I am seeing errors in your data that may be related to your Cash out. Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and please put your armoured truck into your storage and then try cashing out again.
Please can you help I've been top of the table in the Neighbours Contest a few times now and it looks like I am a complete failure this week.
:(

marymarcel
Jul 09 2016, 07:08 AM
I've been to the Forum because I am not able to 'Cash Out' my Services. I am given to understand the Devs gave mine & LazyMare's a deep memcache clean the other night"
The links are not working from their messages either I get an error message 'Oops something went wrong'
"I am seeing errors in your data that may be related to your Cash out. Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and please put your armoured truck into your storage and then try cashing out again.
Please can you help I've been top of the table in the Neighbours Contest a few times now and it looks like I am a complete failure this week.
:(

Hi kejusa:)

Last night the developers released a fix for this problem.

Post-Release Updates - July 8th, 9:00 PM

- Released a fix for users having issues doing Cash Out or Store All in the Facility Manager.

I had a look at your data and your armored truck is on your farms.

Please place it in your storage, reload the game by clicking in Play button and then try to cash out again.

Let us know if you still have problems. Thank you!:)

kejusa
Jul 09 2016, 07:13 AM
Hi Mary - I read in a post earlier in this thread that a farmer was advised to do the same - this I have already done, since tried the 'Cash Out' and it worked, I will know more when I reload my facilities again; thank you for getting back to me
kejusa

marymarcel
Jul 09 2016, 07:16 AM
Hi Mary - I read in a post earlier in this thread that a farmer was advised to do the same - this I have already done, since tried the 'Cash Out' and it worked, I will know more when I reload my facilities again; thank you for getting back to me
kejusa

So glad to hear it was working for you.

Please let us know if you get problems after reloading your facilities, but hope everything will be fine.:)

AlyceAnn
Jul 09 2016, 04:54 PM
Is there a problem with the semi-truck? I'm running out of all the meats and leather. I have 30 semi's. It shouldn't be a problem and there wasn't even a restaurant in this batch of facilities.

Taz D
Jul 09 2016, 05:28 PM
Is there a problem with the semi-truck? I'm running out of all the meats and leather. I have 30 semi's. It shouldn't be a problem and there wasn't even a restaurant in this batch of facilities.
Hi AlyceAnn,
There isn't any other reported problem with them. We haven't had the new restaurant added yet this month, but we have had those that use meat added over the last few months. So you may have run your supply in storage down. It also depends on how often you post, refill and how many neighbors and friends work them.

cocosfarm
Jul 11 2016, 08:22 AM
Can you please increase paper roll production output in the paper facility? Suddenly coming up WAY SHORT. Please?

marymarcel
Jul 11 2016, 08:31 AM
Can you please increase paper roll production output in the paper facility? Suddenly coming up WAY SHORT. Please?

Hi cocosfarm:)

Please post your suggestion in our Suggestion section so the developers can see it.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

Here is the link to Suggestions Section

JoGilliam
Jul 11 2016, 09:47 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Fishing is transformed, it's just beautiful with the big boat and the speed of collecting. I love the scouting facility, but that fishing improvement has just made fishing so much more enjoyable!!

lollipopthebunny
Jul 11 2016, 10:39 PM
Did the developers make a mistake by saying to CHOP the Eucalyptus Trees for the LEAVES instead of SHAKE/Harvest???? It sure looks like that with the pic that shows in the FM when they are ready an you don't chop the whole tree to get the leaves any way....

I have my farms with chop only an that one in particular makes me look real close every time thinking I put them on the wrong farm.

Can someone answer this please?

Taz D
Jul 11 2016, 10:46 PM
Did the developers make a mistake by saying to CHOP the Eucalyptus Trees for the LEAVES instead of SHAKE/Harvest???? It sure looks like that with the pic that shows in the FM when they are ready an you don't chop the whole tree to get the leaves any way....

I have my farms with chop only an that one in particular makes me look real close every time thinking I put them on the wrong farm.

Hi lollipopthebunny,
I don't think they made a mistake as after chopping it does look different (shorter). If fits the same type as the other chop trees like the Birch, Dogwood, and American Elm that we only get branches from.

Nighthawk12345
Jul 12 2016, 06:27 AM

Hi lollipopthebunny,
I don't think they made a mistake as after chopping it does look different (shorter). If fits the same type as the other chop trees like the Birch, Dogwood, and American Elm that we only get branches from.

Eucalyptus Trees are harvested by chopping the the small branch's off the trees.

just search YouTube and you will find videos showing how they do it.

Joshuatree98
Jul 13 2016, 02:33 AM
From a dear friend - Puerto Rican Restaurant (FC) is now released

Jean's Farm
Jul 13 2016, 07:36 AM
Thank you for the release!!!

I have noticed something. Since Chrome messed it up to we can't scroll in full screen or you could end up buying 4 railroad tracks when you only wanted one....I have noticed the past two days I can not use the + and - when in full screen. It will not highlight to use. I have tried everything. :)

Tiger
Jul 13 2016, 08:52 AM
Thank you for the release!!!

I have noticed something. Since Chrome messed it up to we can't scroll in full screen or you could end up buying 4 railroad tracks when you only wanted one....I have noticed the past two days I can not use the + and - when in full screen. It will not highlight to use. I have tried everything. :)

Hi Jean,

That can happen when your browser zoom is set too high.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try the + and - again. That should correct it, if not check your browser zoom level and if it is over 100% try reducing it a bit.

Missy Lou
Jul 13 2016, 01:24 PM
I purchased Puerto Rican Restaurant. Ingredients not showing up in fac manager ingredient list and restaurant not showing in facs list. cleared memchache and also tried putting restaurant in storage then putting back on farm. still no luck. any suggestions.
thank-you

Taz D
Jul 13 2016, 01:33 PM
I purchased Puerto Rican Restaurant. Ingredients not showing up in fac manager ingredient list and restaurant not showing in facs list. cleared memchache and also tried putting restaurant in storage then putting back on farm. still no luck. any suggestions.
thank-you
Hi Missy Lou,
Do you have the facility manager filter set to Active Facilities or All facilities? Needs to be All as it would be empty, so not active.

Missy Lou
Jul 13 2016, 01:45 PM
Hi Missy Lou,
Do you have the facility manager filter set to Active Facilities or All facilities? Needs to be All as it would be empty, so not active.

hi. yes set to all.

marymarcel
Jul 13 2016, 01:51 PM
hi. yes set to all.

Hi Missy Lou:)

Adding to what Taz has stated, please open the facility manager and click in the funnel

Be sure you have check marks for

All facilities
All farms

And in Facility Type

Animal buildings
Regular facilities (All)
Service facility

Missy Lou
Jul 13 2016, 02:05 PM
Hi Missy Lou:)

Adding to what Taz has stated, please open the facility manager and click in the funnel

Be sure you have check marks for

All facilities
All farms

And in Facility Type

Animal buildings
Regular facilities (All)
Service facility

I checked all of those before posting. All is done so i logged off computer checked for up-dates. no up-dates. came back to fb and ft and voila. all better but don't know why.

marymarcel
Jul 13 2016, 02:10 PM
I checked all of those before posting. All is done so i logged off computer checked for up-dates. no up-dates. came back to fb and ft and voila. all better but don't know why.

So glad it is ok for you know, perhaps you didnt close your farm after running memcache and when you did then data was updated.

Thank you for coming back and let us know:)

carol0
Jul 13 2016, 02:24 PM
Thank you Raul, but my SNs wont work my trees now because they can go to work for a stranger and get exp and bonus money. Not fair lol.

I love the new stuff though. keep up the good work.

sunshineann
Jul 13 2016, 10:30 PM
This crop grows on a tree here in the Caribbean

Aneida
Jul 13 2016, 11:15 PM
Thank you for the new releases.

sunshineann
Jul 14 2016, 05:39 AM
Pigeon peas grow on trees in the Caribbean. Can you please correct it. Also, we need flags for the countries in the Caribbean that play the game. E.g. Barbados. Clothes and hair need updating.

Thanks.

Ann-Marie

LazyMare
Jul 14 2016, 06:25 AM
Pigeon peas grow on trees in the Caribbean. Can you please correct it. Also, we need flags for the countries in the Caribbean that play the game. E.g. Barbados. Clothes and hair need updating.

Thanks.

Ann-Marie

Hi Ann-Marie

Technically they're a legume like peanuts, lentils and peas which are 'crops' in FT - so it is at least consistent to treat them the same way :)

Re the flags : please pop over to the sugeestions section so that the Devs see it : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595062

Qivis
Jul 14 2016, 01:13 PM

Thanks.

Ann-Marie

Not every crop, tree, or animal is necessarily called the same thing everywhere. So perhaps there is an actual crop that is called something else outside of the USA, but called pigeon peas by us. After all, the bird we call a "turkey" is called that because when Europeans first came to the Americas they mistook it for a whole different species they were familiar with - the Turkish grouse.

And North American cranberries are grown on shrubs that are planted in bogs or flooded fields. But Slashkey chose quite a while ago not to create whole other categories for the sake of just a few unique items. Instead they are grown on trees in Farm Town.

Darrell Joe
Jul 15 2016, 12:28 PM
please increase production of concrete blocks and fiberglass sheets. I have multiple construction facs and still can't keep up. Thank you

Tiger
Jul 15 2016, 12:49 PM
please increase production of concrete blocks and fiberglass sheets. I have multiple construction facs and still can't keep up. Thank you

Hi Darrell Joe,

Ideas for the game would be better placed in the suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas for the game are gathered for the developers to see. You will not be able to start a "New Thread" there, all you do is find one with a title that most suits your idea and post a "Reply". If you can't find one there is one called "My Idea doesn't have a Thread" which you can post in.
Here's the link to the Suggestions area of the forum....
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

beverduster
Jul 19 2016, 01:33 AM
why did i loose every thing on my farm 14, 5 trains have one due and cant find it there, is it face book thing or farmtown

LazyMare
Jul 19 2016, 04:17 AM
why did i loose every thing on my farm 14, 5 trains have one due and cant find it there, is it face book thing or farmtown

Waiting for the experts to arrive, but just to re-assure you that I can see 5 dispatched trains on your farm 14 along with a few decorative ones and quest crops. Presume you've already run memcache and reloaded.

Jean's Farm
Jul 19 2016, 07:33 AM

I see everything, too.....took a long time to load but I see all trains. :)

jeannine_p
Jul 20 2016, 04:47 PM
idk if this is release related or not, but there was an option to tick to make a farm a quest farm. i no longer have that option, only default or private. is this a glitch, or has the quest option been taken away entirely?

jeannine_p
Jul 20 2016, 04:49 PM
see attached photo for what i am talking about
https://scontent.fsnc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13781994_858751347602458_7335947336591126292_n.jpg ?oh=8e29d8938cf692a07c9dbe96e1fa1ea8&oe=58245A33

Tiger
Jul 20 2016, 05:19 PM
idk if this is release related or not, but there was an option to tick to make a farm a quest farm. i no longer have that option, only default or private. is this a glitch, or has the quest option been taken away entirely?

see attached photo for what i am talking about
https://scontent.fsnc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13781994_858751347602458_7335947336591126292_n.jpg ?oh=8e29d8938cf692a07c9dbe96e1fa1ea8&oe=58245A33

Hi jeannine_p,

On which account is this?. I see you have the animal harvesters on one account but not the other. You need to own at least one of those to have that option.

jeannine_p
Jul 20 2016, 05:32 PM
ok so for the option to make a farm a quest farm, you have to own the animal harvesters? or at least one of them?

Tiger
Jul 20 2016, 05:36 PM
ok so for the option to make a farm a quest farm, you have to own the animal harvesters?

Hi jeannine_p,

Yes you do. Making a farm a quest farm just prevents the animals sheds from being harvested on that farm when using the "Harvest All" button at the top of the Facility Manager. Useful for Quest purposes. Without owning at least one of those tools you can not use that button.

jeannine_p
Jul 20 2016, 05:39 PM
Hi jeannine_p,

Yes you do. Making a farm a quest farm just prevents the animals sheds from being harvested on that farm when using the "Harvest All" button at the top of the Facility Manager. Useful for Quest purposes. Without owing at least one of those tools you can not use that button.

AWESOME!! good to know, thanks Tiger!! =)

Tiger
Jul 20 2016, 05:41 PM
AWESOME!! good to know, thanks Tiger!! =)

you are welcome :)

marymarcel
Jul 20 2016, 08:15 PM

From Raul notes for the New Release

- There is a new version of the Chrome browser (52.0.2743.82 m) that fixes 2 issues in the game:
- BugFix: When using the Transplanters, and moving a group of trees to another location which was very close to the original location, some of the trees went missing.
- Implemented several optimizations in the back-end which allowed our servers to respond 50-200% faster to most farming operations, so the text feedback will finish faster and you will be able to change farms faster as well. This will be much more noticeably on users with slower connections.

user007
Jul 21 2016, 01:22 AM
ok the new chains contest includes the bank, works about as well as the locomotive did

LazyMare
Jul 21 2016, 06:16 AM
ok the new chains contest includes the bank, works about as well as the locomotive did

This has been sent to the Devs - we just have to be patient and see what happens

Anne Stallard
Jul 21 2016, 07:39 AM
Are the Devs also aware that the Bank is not being included when facilities are worked by friends?

marymarcel
Jul 21 2016, 07:43 AM
Are the Devs also aware that the Bank is not being included when facilities are worked by friends?

Hi Anne:)

The Bank is a non workable facility and you dont get xp when you fill it.

We have emailed the developers about the Bank problem. Please be patient while waiting for their response, thank you:)

marymarcel
Jul 21 2016, 05:54 PM

Post-Release Updates - July 21th, 6:30PM

- Replaced the Bank facility in the Neighborhood Chains Contest with the Food Flavoring Factory, this was required because the Bank do not grant any XP points.

This change will show up the next time you open the Neighborhood Chains Contest window.

RoseArienh
Jul 22 2016, 09:35 AM

I was happy to read this, and went to my farm to check it out. I found that I was still getting the extra mouse click in full screen, though.

I restarted Chrome, thinking that would cause the update to occur, but still no dice. I decided to figure out what version of Chrome I had, and used the Chrome menu to go to Help > About Google Chrome. I saw immediately that I didn't have the 52.0.2743.82 m version, but then (happy surprise) the update began. It took less than a minute, and required a relaunch. After that, no extra mouse click.

I hope this helps if any other Chrome users have the same problem.

Aussie Rae
Jul 23 2016, 03:24 AM
ok, no idea what this means, just went to the My Requests page and this is what I see ... just heard that the same thing is happening to others so am glad its not my computer..

https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13754585_1383188745031149_4588436485285356097_n.jp g?oh=616c06d2a92e19d056da72cc090d6f9e&oe=581B4B5B

Aussie Rae
Jul 23 2016, 04:00 AM
Hi Rae

We can't see the picture
Hopefully this should be visible - at least to those logged in
https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p160x160/13710048_1129338943754003_3229517750869887351_n.jp g?oh=659632a470d8292c63838ba6d677d4b3&oe=57EA72FC

thanks Lazy, :)

kejusa
Jul 23 2016, 04:22 AM
That was the picture I was getting, I reloaded the page and it went away

dorissau
Jul 23 2016, 08:04 AM
I was happy to read this, and went to my farm to check it out. I found that I was still getting the extra mouse click in full screen, though.

I restarted Chrome, thinking that would cause the update to occur, but still no dice. I decided to figure out what version of Chrome I had, and used the Chrome menu to go to Help > About Google Chrome. I saw immediately that I didn't have the 52.0.2743.82 m version, but then (happy surprise) the update began. It took less than a minute, and required a relaunch. After that, no extra mouse click.

I hope this helps if any other Chrome users have the same problem.

WOW.. thank you so much. Chrome kept telling me that updates were "automatic".. but took your advice and looked. No update showing for me, but it only took a few seconds to fix. Bless your little heart!!!

Alexm2012
Jul 24 2016, 06:34 PM
Great update again from the DEVS hard at work constantly august update i'd love to see bigger harvest plow seeder tools maybe x500 that would be amazing especially when working SN'S layered 9x fields (42x42) farm too. kinda takes forever but worth the exps and bonus crops.... also would love to see a bonus chest on neighbors too (maybe with just 50%) of the rewards for doing neighbors than you'd get when hired by a stranger.... hope that makes sense. would also help with needing so many ingredients for all the facs now. especially for those that have 100+ facs per farm (and have 30 farms)

marymarcel
Jul 24 2016, 06:39 PM
Great update again from the DEVS hard at work constantly august update i'd love to see bigger harvest plow seeder tools maybe x500 that would be amazing especially when working SN'S layered 9x fields (42x42) farm too. kinda takes forever but worth the exps and bonus crops.... also would love to see a bonus chest on neighbors too (maybe with just 50%) of the rewards for doing neighbors than you'd get when hired by a stranger.... hope that makes sense. would also help with needing so many ingredients for all the facs now. especially for those that have 100+ facs per farm (and have 30 farms)

Hi Alexm2012:)

It would be better if you post your ideas in our Suggestion Section, so the developers can read them.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to the threads that fit with your suggestions.

Here is the link to that Section.

Qivis
Jul 26 2016, 02:42 PM
"Post-Release Updates - July 20th, 7:30PM

Notice it may require for you to upgrade Chrome manually. Click on the top-right button containing the 3 horizontal lines, then click Help, then click About Google Chrome. The update may start automatically or you may have the option to start it manually."

Note this only effects users of Google Chrome. Opera, which is also a Chromium based browser, still misbehaves with mouse clicks when scrolling in full screen. And there appears not to be an update to it yet that fixes the problem.

Texas Belle
Jul 27 2016, 11:21 AM
Time to close this thread? Wishfully thinking that it happens... Happy Farming everyone...

cassi2m
Jul 27 2016, 11:57 AM
[QUOTE=Qivis;6087986]"Post-Release Updates - July 20th, 7:30PM

<- There is a new version of the Chrome browser (52.0.2743.82 m) that fixes 2 issues in the game:
>

Thank you for the explanation, I googled this and could not find a solution, but have almost deleted layers, trees, etc. :)
This was driving me nuts!
I have planted trees where I did not want them, etc. lol
Again, my many thanks. off to update Chrome.
Cathy

Texas Star
Jul 27 2016, 07:31 PM
I just noticed that the Bonus Posts are now showing the FarmTown Advertisement instead of the information about the bonus. Was this an intentional change?

I use the bonus information to select bonuses. The information is still appearing on the Farmtown Wall Requests but the posts on the player's FB pages and on the newsfeed are the new format. Was this an intentional change?

Taz D
Jul 27 2016, 07:59 PM
I just noticed that the Bonus Posts are now showing the FarmTown Advertisement instead of the information about the bonus. Was this an intentional change?

I use the bonus information to select bonuses. The information is still appearing on the Farmtown Wall Requests but the posts on the player's FB pages and on the newsfeed are the new format. Was this an intentional change?
Hi Texas Star,
This was not a change by Farm Town. It was done by Facebook. You can still tell what the bonus is for from the picture and it does say at the bottom of the box Get Bonus.

Texas Star
Jul 27 2016, 09:10 PM
Hi Texas Star,
This was not a change by Farm Town. It was done by Facebook. You can still tell what the bonus is for from the picture and it does say at the bottom of the box Get Bonus.

Oh ok TY.. I just noticed it is the same on the requests for ingredients. I know most of the crops by the picture but not the products. Someone had asked me about it and I had not paid much attention because I usually use the FT Wall Requests Page.

Taz D
Jul 27 2016, 09:14 PM
Oh ok TY.. I just noticed it is the same on the requests for ingredients. I know most of the crops by the picture but not the products. Someone had asked me about it and I had not paid much attention because I usually use the FT Wall Requests Page.
Hi Texas Star,
I don't notice them either as I use the Wall Requests page too. I haven't seen any facility or service posts in my Newsfeed in a long time, but I see the ingredient requests and belt bonuses. Thank you Facebook.
I have sent an email to the developers, so we will see if they can do anything about it.

Texas Star
Jul 28 2016, 09:36 AM
Hi Texas Star,
I don't notice them either as I use the Wall Requests page too. I haven't seen any facility or service posts in my Newsfeed in a long time, but I see the ingredient requests and belt bonuses. Thank you Facebook.
I have sent an email to the developers, so we will see if they can do anything about it.

OK, TY, I will let my neighbor know! I also noticed that the text FB used is still showing FT as having 500 levels. Guess they don't play the game! :)

Texas Belle
Jul 28 2016, 03:58 PM
Also they are not saying when you post facilities if it is a facility or a service facility, I know it has the picture, but hey not all the seniors can remember if the picture belongs to a facility or the clients.. so I just put on the comment if it is a facility or the clients, lol Another FB amendment, oh well....

Taz D
Jul 28 2016, 04:39 PM
Also they are not saying when you post facilities if it is a facility or a service facility, I know it has the picture, but hey not all the seniors can remember if the picture belongs to a facility or the clients.. so I just put on the comment if it is a facility or the clients, lol Another FB amendment, oh well....
Hi Texas Star,
It does say in the text that you get 3 xp (for facilities) and 1 xp (for services), so that is how you can tell the difference. We have notified the developers to see if they can do anything about it. There is nothing more that can be done at the moment.

LazyMare
Jul 29 2016, 04:32 AM

Post-Release Updates - July 29th, 3:30AM

- Yesterday facebook introduced a bug that is causing the title of all farm town posts to be 'Farmtown' instead of the more descriptive text like "I would like to hire you to work in my facilities in FarmTown!".

They estimate this would be fixed in about 7 days.

In the meantime, if you type what your bonus or ingredients request is before clicking post, your friends will see what they will be getting.

marymarcel
Jul 29 2016, 04:50 PM

- We just released a few internal changes required by facebook in relation to upgrading to their new application platform version, these changes should all be transparent to the user, if you notice any issues with the game please report it on this thread.

- We also released a few changes on the 'Thanks' area of the Neighborhood Chains Contest, each user row is highlighted with a different color based on your relationship with that user, blue->neighbour, green->buddy, white->friend and pink->stranger (none of the above).

If it is pink (stranger), you will see a 'Visit' button you can click and visit that users farm to see who it is. This means that this user has you as her neighbour but you don't have her as your neighbour. In any case, once you are at her farm, you may decide to remove yourself from her neighbour list.

Qivis
Jul 29 2016, 06:54 PM

I got a message from one of my newest Super Neighbors that the game stuck on each of 5 attempts to harvest my first couple farms. And when I wrote back to him about the Facebook changes mentioned here, each letter in my message appeared very s-l-o-w-l-y.... So I guess these 2 things qualify as issues.

Taz D
Jul 29 2016, 06:56 PM
I got a message from one of my newest Super Neighbors that the game stuck on each of 5 attempts to harvest my first couple farms. And when I wrote back to him about the Facebook changes mentioned here, each letter in my message appeared very s-l-o-w-l-y.... So I guess these 2 things qualify as issues.
Hi Qivis,
If you were doing these things during the roll out of the changes then that could cause it. Have your super neighbor restart his farms and try again.

Qivis
Jul 30 2016, 07:46 AM
Hi Qivis,
If you were doing these things during the roll out of the changes then that could cause it. Have your super neighbor restart his farms and try again.

He had already. By the look of things though, it may have been a matter of waiting a while. He did manage to do my first 3 farms eventually even though he worked all day and then farmed in spite of being an elderly gentleman.

The messaging is still a bit slower than normal, but not nearly as molasses as it was last evening. :)

BarbLH
Jul 30 2016, 12:38 PM
I've noticed in the FT message box that friends & neighbors first names are not showing up, just the "(?)" as if they weren't my Facebook friends at all. Now I just see the avatar's name with the question mark in parentheses: From: farmer gray (?)

It was nice to have their first name to help identify who was sending the message. Not everyone uses their real name for their avatar.

Alexm2012
Jul 31 2016, 03:46 PM
Why does facebook make the games updates and do different things i think if facebook are paid *a fee* (i.e x amount to facebook in exchange for the game to be used and played on facebook) then why can't the game just play and perform the way it wants..... It really does annoy me. And another question of mine does facebook take x amount of our money from slashkey when we buy farmcash??? Cos i would not be happy with that as a weekly fc buyer

Taz D
Jul 31 2016, 04:30 PM
Why does facebook make the games updates and do different things i think if facebook are paid *a fee* (i.e x amount to facebook in exchange for the game to be used and played on facebook) then why can't the game just play and perform the way it wants..... It really does annoy me. And another question of mine does facebook take x amount of our money from slashkey when we buy farmcash??? Cos i would not be happy with that as a weekly fc buyer
Hi Alexm,
I don't think you will get an answer to any of those questions. Facebook and Slashkey are not going to disclose to us any financial agreements they have. You would have to ask Facebook why they make the games update, but I doubt you will get an answer.

Aussie Rae
Jul 31 2016, 07:30 PM
are we getting close to a new update, :) lets hope so, love new updates, :)

beverduster
Jul 31 2016, 10:11 PM
whats wrong with the farm manager, and the sluggish game, everythimg is getting out of whack, crops messed up & the farm manager is more touchey than some one on prozac, its getting old

marymarcel
Aug 01 2016, 06:59 AM
whats wrong with the farm manager, and the sluggish game, everythimg is getting out of whack, crops messed up & the farm manager is more touchey than some one on prozac, its getting old

Hi beverduster:)

Please Try clearing your memcache (link below), you will see a page with a list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it is open. Then reopen your far.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Also, check your date (day, month and year) and time in your computer.

BarbLH
Aug 01 2016, 06:54 PM
I've noticed in the FT message box that friends & neighbors first names are not showing up, just the "(?)" as if they weren't my Facebook friends at all. Now I just see the avatar's name with the question mark in parentheses: From: farmer gray (?)

It was nice to have their first name to help identify who was sending the message. Not everyone uses their real name for their avatar.

Haven't heard from anyone, am I the only one seeing this? I have a lot of FT friends - could that affect the display of the name? I've cleared cache & run the FT memcache but nothing has changed. Thanks!

Taz D
Aug 01 2016, 06:56 PM
Haven't heard from anyone, am I the only one seeing this? I have a lot of FT friends - could that affect the display of the name? I've cleared cache & run the FT memcache but nothing has changed. Thanks!
Hi Barb,
We were waiting to see if the developers saw your post. I believe everyone is seeing that the same way and it may be a privacy issue that Facebook or Farm Town has closed.

Aussie Rae
Aug 01 2016, 08:20 PM
even though there is just a name and a question mark, you also see the persons profile picture and their farm avatars...

beverduster
Aug 01 2016, 10:38 PM
Hi beverduster:)

Please Try clearing your memcache (link below), you will see a page with a list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it is open. Then reopen your far.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Also, check your date (day, month and year) and time in your computer.

i did and it didnt help any, also the farm town manager is staying on the screan, in regular screan and full screan, very irritating always having to refresh to get it off, but t y for the quick comeback

Taz D
Aug 01 2016, 10:52 PM
i did and it didnt help any, also the farm town manager is staying on the screan, in regular screan and full screan, very irritating always having to refresh to get it off, but t y for the quick comeback
Hi Beverduster,
Have you tried a different browser to see if it is doing the same thing?

BarbLH
Aug 01 2016, 11:25 PM
even though there is just a name and a question mark, you also see the persons profile picture and their farm avatars...

Hi Aussie Rae! That would be nice if I always saw their profile picture but many just show a blank image with the blue background. These are my Facebook friends but not FT neighbors; I do see the profile picture for my neighbors.

beverduster
Aug 02 2016, 12:53 AM
Hi Beverduster,
Have you tried a different browser to see if it is doing the same thing?

i tried, all its going to do is mess me up

beverduster
Aug 02 2016, 01:25 AM
i tried, all its going to do is mess me up'

thanks tried firefox and now cant get back into my account, now what

Aussie Rae
Aug 02 2016, 04:31 AM
'

thanks tried firefox and now cant get back into my account, now what

make sure you entered the correct email address and password that you used on your original browser..

Taz D
Aug 02 2016, 06:51 PM
Thank you everyone for your feedback on the July release. This thread is now being closed.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)