PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- August 4th, 2016

Raul
Aug 04 2016, 09:54 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on August 25th, 4:00PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAÑOL AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=624130)
Version française ICI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=624294)

1. 12 New Decorations: Pink Fall Mums, Yellow Fall Mums, Orange Fall Mums, Red Fall Mums, Flowers in a Planter (Farm Decor), Redwood Tree, Sequoia Tree (Trees), Circus Locomotive, Circus Wagon, Hand Car (Trains), Small Wave and Big Wave (FC) (Ponds).

2. Next 5 expansions for Farm 30: See prices below:

24x24 - 14000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 14500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 15000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 15500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 16000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

3. Improvements to the Neighborhood Chains Contest: Every Thanks received from a user will have a little something attached, a random ingredient that you can use in some of the facilities in the current contest. We will be adjusting the quantities in the next few days.

Also, currently there are 2 different 'Thanks' messages: 1) The 'Thanks' you receive for purchasing a new Farmcash Facility and 2) The 'Thanks' you receive for helping a neighbour rank in the top 3 at the end of the contest. In this later case (2), we will also adjust the quantity of your rewards based on the final rank of that neighbour and also how much more you helped that neighbour compared to others.

On the screen showing the list of Thanks received, each user row is highlighted with a different color based on your relationship with that user, blue->neighbour, green->buddy, white->friend and pink->stranger (none of the above).

If it is pink (stranger), you will see a 'Visit' button you can click and visit that users farm to see who it is. This means that this user has you as her neighbour but you don't have her as your neighbour. In any case, once you are at her farm, you may decide to remove yourself from her neighbour list.

4. Fishing Turbo Boats 12 x 12 (FC): This new Turbo Boat catch all fish in all water items in a squared area the size of 9 plow field. This tool is especially useful for fishing up to 144 overlapped water items at once. You can use the Freestyle Farm Designer tool to overlap water items.

5. Fishing Turbo Boats 16 x 16 (FC): This new Turbo Boat catch all fish in all water items in a squared area the size of 16 plow field. This tool is especially useful for fishing up to 256 overlapped water items at once. You can use the Freestyle Farm Designer tool to overlap water items.

6. Other Fixes and Improvements released on the past 1-3 weeks:

a) BugFix: When using the Transplanters and moving a group of trees to another location which was very close to the original location, some of the trees went missing
b) Optimized the 'My Neighbours' tab, it load much faster now, especially for users with high amount of friends. Also, some users were missing their names under the picture, this bug is now fixed too.
c) Optimized our back-end servers allowing response times 50-200% faster to most farming operations, so the text feedback will finish faster and you will be able to change farms faster as well. This will be much more noticeably on users with slower connections
d) The Processing phase of the Start All operation is a bit faster now when most of the facilities are full. We have a couple more optimizations in this area coming in the next few days
e) Migrated to the new version of the Facebook Platform, a change required by facebook

7. Other minor Improvements:

a) BugFix: Players were able to use the big crop tools to harvest trees/flowers one by one, with the 'Eye' open, and been hired only for crops. Also, the same about using the 1x1 and 1x2 crop tools to harvest trees/flowers, with the 'Eye' close, and been hired only for crops.
b) BugFix: Incorrect amount of earned coins shown when working as an employee and harvesting trees, flowers and fishing
c) BugFix: People posting Belt/Dans bonuses for baits were receiving the gifts from their friends, but when they claimed the gifts from the Giftbox, only one bait was added to their repository
d) BugFix: Incorrect stored amount showing in the Ingredient Planner

8. New Hemp and Horseradish Crops: Used in the Polish Restaurant and in the Hat Factory.

9. New Peacock Feathers animal product: Used in the Hat Factory. You can get Peacock Feathers by harvesting the Peacocks using the Chicken Coop.

10. Polish Restaurant (FC): Produces Polish Food.

Fish in Aspic
Sour Rye Soup
Perogies
Hunters Stew
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Beef Roulade
Pork Breaded Cutlet
Walnut Rolls

11. Hat Factory (Coins): Produces Hats.

Trilby Hat
Sunhat
Flat Cap
Beret Hat
Boater Hat
Peacock Hat
Bowler Hat
Sombrero

New products from other facilities: Hemp Yarn produced in the Textile and Spinning Mill.

12. Appliance Parts Factory (FC): Produces Appliance Parts.

Ceiling Fan Blade
Tube Fridge Condenser
Evaporator Coil
Microwave Turntable
Gold Coffee Filter
Washer Drain Pump
Wine Cooler Door
BBQ Ceramic Burner

13. Hat Shop (Coins): Provides Hat Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Hat Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

PS. We will soon start the development of a functionality that will introduce Ships as a transportation method to get ingredients, it will have a dynamic different to the trains, we estimate this should be completed in about 2 months.

Post-Release Updates - August 5th, 4:40AM

- Released the Hemp and Horseradish crops
- You can now harvest the Peacocks to get Peacock Feathers

Post-Release Updates - August 5th, 4:35PM

- Facebook released a fix hours ago for this bug: "The title of all farm town posts to be 'Farmtown' instead of the more descriptive text like "I would like to hire you to work in my facilities in FarmTown!".

Post-Release Updates - August 5th, 8:50PM

- Released the Polish Restaurant, Hat Factory and Hat Shop Facilities. The missing facility coming later next week.
- Fixed issue with the crop tools and the highlighting of crops

Post-Release Updates - August 9th, 2:50AM

- Released the 2 new waves in opposite directions

Post-Release Updates - August 12th, 11:40AM

- Adjusted the amount of product rewards received with every 'Thanks' message in the Neighborhood Chains Contest.

a) For the 'Thanks' you receive when buying a Farmcash facility, the amount of product rewards have been increased by at least 10 times. In addition to this, it will increase even more based on the amount of Farmcash facilities you have participating in the contest.

b) For the 'Thanks' you receive when a neighbour finishes in the top 3 in her Neighborhood Chains Contest, the amount of product rewards have been increased by at least 50 times. In addition to this, it will increase even more based on how many points you contributed to her Neighborhood Chains compared to others.

- The Pre-processing phase of the Start All operation in the Facility Manager have been further optimized, this will be specially noticeable for people with lot of facilities.

Post-Release Updates - August 13th, 3:00AM

- Launched the Appliance Parts Factory.

Post-Release Updates - August 16th, 8:00PM

- Released additional improvements to the Pre-processing phase of the Start All operation in the Facility Manager.

Post-Release Updates - August 22nd, 3:20PM

- The Ingredient Planner screen in the Facility Manager loads much faster now
- Added a 'Loading Help...' message when loading the ingredient Planner in the Facility Manager

Post-Release Updates - August 23rd, 4:20PM

- Fixed bug that caused some facilities not been fully loaded after a Start All
- Ingredient Planner was reporting incorrect numbers because it was not considering "ignored products in facilities", those that are unchecked.

Post-Release Updates - August 24th, 3:20AM

- We just released an update to the way the neighborhood strength is computed in the Neighborhood Chains Contest. So for the next contest, you should notice that your competing neighborhoods total facilities participating are closer to your neighborhood total facilities participating, this should create a more fair and balanced group of competing neighborhoods.

Post-Release Updates - August 25th, 4:00PM

- Released an improvement to the Start All 'Saving...' phase, it runs much faster now. The whole Start All/Load All operation should not take more than a few seconds (5-20 secs) even when you have thousands of facilities.

Known Issues

- None

ftjill
Aug 04 2016, 09:59 PM
So excited...always fun to unpack a new release. Thanks Raul and devs for keeping the game interesting :D

jeannine_p
Aug 04 2016, 10:00 PM
woot wooot!! cant wait to see whats new!! :D

Taz D
Aug 04 2016, 10:03 PM
Thanks Raul!

New levels for Farm 30 is all I have found so far.

chrisluvsanimals
Aug 04 2016, 10:11 PM
Couple of new fishing boats?

Dan H
Aug 04 2016, 10:12 PM
Planting crops is a little erratic - doesn't highlight evenly. Using 256 seeder on non-layered crop fields.

bjyhey3
Aug 04 2016, 10:13 PM
Thank You...always exciting and appreciated

chrisluvsanimals
Aug 04 2016, 10:13 PM
New water....Small wave and big wave but don't include fish..for Farm Cash

Texas Star
Aug 04 2016, 11:21 PM
Planting crops is a little erratic - doesn't highlight evenly. Using 256 seeder on non-layered crop fields.

I am having similar problems with all of my combines. I use various sized ones depending on the farm I am planting. I have all combines except the 256 one.

SeniorCornwall
Aug 04 2016, 11:30 PM
5 more farm expansions on 30, 2 new fishing boats (12 x 12 and 16 x 16) - each 50 farm cash

jeannine_p
Aug 04 2016, 11:33 PM
someone in chat said new decorative trees, but i cant find them

Taz D
Aug 04 2016, 11:38 PM
someone in chat said new decorative trees, but i cant find them
Hi Jeannine,
Redwood and Sequoia trees. Sort be level required and then look at bottom of the list.

jeannine_p
Aug 04 2016, 11:59 PM
Hi Jeannine,
Redwood and Sequoia trees. Sort be level required and then look at bottom of the list.

thanks Taz!! i located them! :D

ftjill
Aug 05 2016, 12:05 AM
redwood and sequoia trees. 10,000 coins each

Aussie Rae
Aug 05 2016, 12:58 AM
getting goods now when people send the Thank You message in the NCC, lovely surprize, :)

annaH
Aug 05 2016, 01:06 AM
getting goods now when people send the Thank You message in the NCC, lovely surprize, :)

Yep, got the gifts, but can't accept them.

Aussie Rae
Aug 05 2016, 01:10 AM
Yep, got the gifts, but can't accept them.

reload the farm and try again.. the goods get sent to your storage..

mac16129
Aug 05 2016, 02:31 AM
Thanks for the fine updates!!!

barbaraelwart
Aug 05 2016, 03:43 AM
Firstly thanks for the new update :)

I am confused with the Neighbourhood Contest. Thanks that are in pink, it says can be people who have us as a neighbour, but we do not have them. Presumably we would have to be friends though? I clicked on a Pink thank you just now, went to the farm - looked up the person and I am not friends with them. How can they then have me as a neighbour?? Am I missing something here :confused:

Grumpdad
Aug 05 2016, 03:49 AM
Another update and yes I cannot load the farm again, stuck at loading user again, guess I may as well go out for the day, it always takes ages to fix this repetitive issue!!!!!!

Aussie Rae
Aug 05 2016, 04:10 AM
no ? in top right corner of the Peacocks yet..

Farmer_Susan
Aug 05 2016, 04:32 AM
This looks like it's going to be a very fun release, thanks!

Delighted to actually get gifts for thanking people - I haven't received any yet, but I guess I will? Like I just thanked people for buying new facilities for this next round - do we get anything for that?

Also . . . you may have already addressed this in this release, but one of the things that's bothered me is at the end of a competition when it's time to claim your rewards, you get that screen that says, "Wait! Don't you want to go thank people?" (That's not it exactly but similar) So I typically think, "Ok, sure" and go thank people. But then I never see the rewards screen again. Makes me wonder if I actually got anything or if I somehow lost it by going to thank people. We need to be taken back to the rewards page after we thank folks - or something - so it's obvious that we're getting our rewards.

Also . . . this has really bugged me and I see that it's at least partially addressed in this new release, so I'm going to bring it up. And maybe it's just something I don't understand. But since in that last screen - the competing neighborhoods one - you're never with any of your neighbors there, I never know which neighbors have helped me and which haven't. It's not like we can really pull together for a common goal because we each have different goals. How do we know who's helped? And whom we should help? Like, I'd like to help everyone on my team on that last page because that pushes my whole team to the top. But I have no way of knowing who those people are. We can't really be a team. I'm a "team" with people who are neighbors (which is nice) but who don't actually share the common goal with me. Anyway . . . those are just my thoughts. Glad to see this quest is being tweaked a bit. Love the idea of being rewarded for thanking folks.

Farmdreamer
Aug 05 2016, 04:35 AM
Thank you developers Waves are just what I am looking for Have been waiting transportation by ship for a long time I hope we get items for a working port as well Just a thought

Farmer_Susan
Aug 05 2016, 04:38 AM
Oh yeah - one other thing. I'm not seeing a way to buy the peacock in bulk? Don't we have something like that? I can add them to the coop in bulk once I've bought them and I also know about the "Buy Multiple" thing on the context menu. But even wih that, it still takes 200 clicks per farm to get them all bought? I thought there was a shortcut like we have for trees and flowers. No?

Aussie Rae
Aug 05 2016, 04:45 AM
Oh yeah - one other thing. I'm not seeing a way to buy the peacock in bulk? Don't we have something like that? I can add them to the coop in bulk once I've bought them and I also know about the "Buy Multiple" thing on the context menu. But even wih that, it still takes 200 clicks per farm to get them all bought? I thought there was a shortcut like we have for trees and flowers. No?

we have never been able to buy animals in bulk... I just bought 1800 and they are in my storage until that ? appears so I know they can be placed in the Chicken Coop and the feathers can be harvested..

LazyMare
Aug 05 2016, 05:02 AM

I am confused with the Neighbourhood Contest. Thanks that are in pink, it says can be people who have us as a neighbour, but we do not have them. Presumably we would have to be friends though? I clicked on a Pink thank you just now, went to the farm - looked up the person and I am not friends with them. How can they then have me as a neighbour?? Am I missing something here :confused:

Hi Barbara

That's why you have the visit button on the pink button to help jog your memory of who it is and to enable you to remove yourself from their neighbours bar/buddy list should you wish to.
Either they have unfriended you on FB or you have unfriended them on FB, but they haven't removed you from their My Neighbours.

Clockworx
Aug 05 2016, 05:09 AM
Peacock a bit pricey at 40 000 each

barbaraelwart
Aug 05 2016, 05:38 AM
we have never been able to buy animals in bulk... I just bought 1800 and they are in my storage until that ? appears so I know they can be placed in the Chicken Coop and the feathers can be harvested..

They can go in the coops already, I have placed all mine in coops and then they are ready to go when they can be harvested :)

barbaraelwart
Aug 05 2016, 05:44 AM
Hi Barbara

That's why you have the visit button on the pink button to help jog your memory of who it is and to enable you to remove yourself from their neighbours bar/buddy list should you wish to.
Either they have unfriended you on FB or you have unfriended them on FB, but they haven't removed you from their My Neighbours.

Thanks for the reply. I did visit the one that was in pink on my list today - someone I have never heard of and to my knowledge have never been friends with. Maybe they picked me up at the market one time! :D

I am not going to, but how do you remove yourself from their neighbours bar?

silverfern47
Aug 05 2016, 06:26 AM
Well, once again we have a new release!!! And as per usual we have another mess!!!! Which decade will we get an update that is hassle free?????

Franny2
Aug 05 2016, 06:31 AM
Wow! I can't wait for the new stuff!! Thanks, Devs!

Aussie Rae
Aug 05 2016, 06:34 AM
Well, once again we have a new release!!! And as per usual we have another mess!!!! Which decade will we get an update that is hassle free?????

What hassles???

Tuckertbnc
Aug 05 2016, 06:54 AM
Does anyone know which will be the coin factories and which FC ?

Alexandra_J
Aug 05 2016, 06:56 AM
There is no Question mark on the Peacocks in the Animal section in store

al_bundy
Aug 05 2016, 07:18 AM
There is no Question mark on the Peacocks in the Animal section in store

once the new faciliity is released it should appear

al_bundy
Aug 05 2016, 07:19 AM
Thanks Raul

seems to be a glitch when planting since the new release it isnt seeding all fields

for example if you seed downwards it misses fields and goes further over etc

emeraldangel1975
Aug 05 2016, 07:20 AM
Please fix the planting issues as mentioned earlier in this post!

Aussie Rae
Aug 05 2016, 07:23 AM
I have just planted 21 farms with no problems at all.

al_bundy
Aug 05 2016, 07:26 AM
I have just planted 21 farms with no problems at all.

thats awesome

well not for me its not highlighting evenly as others have also mentioned

sure it will be fixed

emeraldangel1975
Aug 05 2016, 07:36 AM
I'm having the same problem Al... The bigger the combine the more of a mess it makes.

Aussie Rae
Aug 05 2016, 07:56 AM
when did you last clear all sites from your flash players? sometimes its that cdn.com that causes the problems in ft

Zany Clover
Aug 05 2016, 08:03 AM
2 times have tried to accept the new bonus thank you gifts in Neighborhood Chain area and it won't allow me to click to Accept. Thanks for addressing -- very nice idea

marymarcel
Aug 05 2016, 08:17 AM
Hi all:)

The developers are aware of the problem with the combines and working on it.

Thanks you all for your patience

Dutch85
Aug 05 2016, 08:17 AM
Thank you Raul! Looking forward to seeing all the new things! I don't know if this is a new problem or not, but I hired someone to work my farms this morning and thought I would go work people's facility posts while I'm waiting. I am noticing my coins are going down. I can't remember that ever happening before. Is it a glitch?

al_bundy
Aug 05 2016, 08:31 AM

The developers are aware of the problem with the combines and working on it.

Thanks you all for your patience

Its not just the combines its the seeders also

maddshots
Aug 05 2016, 08:36 AM
When will we know which facilities will be farm cash and which coin please? Need to make sure before I buy any new boats.

sod farmer
Aug 05 2016, 08:43 AM
Planting with combine is an issue - if you click on a field u just planted it will pick up an odd shape of fields and make planting the rest a chore.

em5148
Aug 05 2016, 09:25 AM
Looked at the peacocks, but they are still just decorative, so how do we harvest peacock feathers?

Taz D
Aug 05 2016, 10:05 AM
Looked at the peacocks, but they are still just decorative, so how do we harvest peacock feathers?
Hi em,
Even though the peacocks don't show the green question mark yet, they are active and can be harvested. Place the peacocks in the chicken coop.

RoseArienh
Aug 05 2016, 10:49 AM
Hi em,
Even though the peacocks don't show the green question mark yet, they are active and can be harvested. Place the peacocks in the chicken coop.

I was very frustrated after reading this and going back to try again.

Then I tried using peacocks instead of flamingos. Thank you for getting me headed for the right place! ;)

Taz D
Aug 05 2016, 10:51 AM
I was very frustrated after reading this and going back to try again.

Then I tried using peacocks instead of flamingos. Thank you for getting me headed for the right place! ;)
Hi Rose,
The green question mark for help on the peacock, hemp and horseradish can't be added until the facilities they are used in are added.

Texas Belle
Aug 05 2016, 11:52 AM
Well I can see bratwurst and polish sausage added to the semi for the Restaurant (not yet in it guys, so don't look for it yet), lots of sauerkraut, mustard and bread... lol
Great love it, all of it... thanks Raul & Co. like always you guys rock!!

Texas Belle
Aug 05 2016, 11:55 AM

I found that out too... used the combine and it was like hit and run, and the count on my spaces went down for this new crops, but I am sure it will come back to normal so not worried at this time...

akakakes
Aug 05 2016, 12:09 PM
I am buying the small waves, and when i leave the farm and come back, some of them are disappearing.. where are they going ? i have replaced some of them twice, and that is with fc.. ??? I have had the same thing happen with the swan hedge...i stopped buying them because of that.. but with fc ???

Taz D
Aug 05 2016, 12:13 PM
I found that out too... used the combine and it was like hit and run, and the count on my spaces went down for this new crops, but I am sure it will come back to normal so not worried at this time...
Hi Texas Belle,
The developers are aware of this and working on it.

Snookie Sue
Aug 05 2016, 12:17 PM
I don't see a hemp fabric in the textile mill. How will we be using it to make hats?

Taz D
Aug 05 2016, 12:18 PM
I am buying the small waves, and when i leave the farm and come back, some of them are disappearing.. where are they going ? i have replaced some of them twice, and that is with fc.. ??? I have had the same thing happen with the swan hedge...i stopped buying them because of that.. but with fc ???
Hi Akakakes,
Please provide a link to the farm you have these on so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

According to your data you have 20 small waves and 11 big waves. Of the big waves 10 are on farm and 1 in storage. All 20 small waves are on farm.

boduke66
Aug 05 2016, 02:35 PM
Item 10 needs more clarification,such as the type of facilities they are i.e. service or production,and the cost of these facilities,perhaps that will be released when these facilities are released,just curious.

Dbutrfli
Aug 05 2016, 02:36 PM
I am always very happy to get the new releases. It sure keeps the game fun and interesting. Thanks so much for everything!! The developers are amazing!!:)

Fireball
Aug 05 2016, 02:46 PM
I am still waiting for the new facilities, when will we see them???
I saw the new crops this morning and planted them without any problem but still don't know what facilities they will be used in.

Clockworx
Aug 05 2016, 02:48 PM
Devs please fix the big tools. Its a nightmare to harvest or plant 9 x layers.

marymarcel
Aug 05 2016, 02:55 PM
I am still waiting for the new facilities, when will we see them???
I saw the new crops this morning and planted them without any problem but still don't know what facilities they will be used in.

Hi Fireball:)

If you check the first post, first page of this thread, all information available up now is there.

8. New Hemp and Horseradish Crops: Used in the Polish Restaurant and in the Hat Factory.

10. New Facilities: Polish Restaurant, Hat Factory and Hat Shop coming this Friday evening. The other facility coming later next week.

slimpat
Aug 05 2016, 03:30 PM
planting crops is very erratic using largest tools
thanks
Pat

Taz D
Aug 05 2016, 03:39 PM
planting crops is very erratic using largest tools
thanks
Pat
Hi Pat,
The developers are aware of this and working on it.

Latest posting by Raul:

- Facebook released a fix hours ago for this bug: "The title of all farm town posts to be 'Farmtown' instead of the more descriptive text like "I would like to hire you to work in my facilities in FarmTown!".

Known Issues

- There are issues with the crop tools and the highlighting of crops

lollipopthebunny
Aug 05 2016, 03:41 PM
I have regular plowed fields an find the new highlighting when h/p or even h/p/p is actually a lot faster an easier than it was before!

I know a lot of people are complaining about it but hope the developers don't change it back to the old way. It was way too slow to work on the farms!

Thanks for the update, although it would have been nice to see the yellow banner at the top in FT letting us know about an update as I was totally surprised by it an had just finished planting all farms when I discovered it by accident. I had checked in the store for new facilities but they had not shown up for some reason.

debhurst51
Aug 05 2016, 03:56 PM
Always love new things and you guys rock!

lollipopthebunny
Aug 05 2016, 04:02 PM
The new updates are not showing up for me, like in the store. IS this suppose to be the way it is? I did see the new seeds an the peacock but none of them have a 'check' box in them.

When will the updates show for me in my farm?

Shellgirlmtl
Aug 05 2016, 04:13 PM
Thank you for the New Release... I am always excited like a little girl on her birthday when an update is released...

I have a question on the Turbo Boats... I didn't get the 4x4 or the 8x8 turbos released last update because I do not have overlapped water pieces and my farms are realistic design farms so felt it was useless for me but now with the 12x12 & 16x16, I am wondering... will the 16x16 Turbo fish all my water pieces in that square of 256 plowed fields whether they are overlapped or not???... For example, if I click on one seacoast will it fish all other pieces in that 256 field square???... I don't mind spending the 180 FC but I need to be sure it won't be a waste for me...

And I love love love the way the big 16x16 Big Tools are harvesting, planting etc... Half of all my farms are at 42x42 and the rest 40x40 and I find the speed in which the work is done is fantastic and I find the highlighting is great too, no problem on my end... Now I am worried if the Devs try to find a fix for those who are having problems I am going to end up having problems...

Looking forward to the fac release tonight...

Thank you, once again a great release...

Taz D
Aug 05 2016, 04:15 PM
The new updates are not showing up for me, like in the store. IS this suppose to be the way it is? I did see the new seeds an the peacock but none of them have a 'check' box in them.

When will the updates show for me in my farm?
Hi lollipothebunny,
Where are you looking for there to be a check box on those items? The store doesn't have check boxes. Do you mean the green question mark?

Taz D
Aug 05 2016, 04:20 PM
Thank you for the New Release... I am always excited like a little girl on her birthday when an update is released...

I have a question on the Turbo Boats... I didn't get the 4x4 or the 8x8 turbos released last update because I do not have overlapped water pieces and my farms are realistic design farms so felt it was useless for me but now with the 12x12 & 16x16, I am wondering... will the 16x16 Turbo fish all my water pieces in that square of 256 plowed fields whether they are overlapped or not???... For example, if I click on one seacoast will it fish all other pieces in that 256 field square???... I don't mind spending the 180 FC but I need to be sure it won't be a waste for me...

And I love love love the way the big 16x16 Big Tools are harvesting, planting etc... Half of all my farms are at 42x42 and the rest 40x40 and I find the speed in which the work is done is fantastic and I find the highlighting is great too, no problem on my end... Now I am worried if the Devs try to find a fix for those who are having problems I am going to end up having problems...

Looking forward to the fac release tonight...

Thank you, once again a great release...
Hi Shellgirlmtl,
From my own personal use of the 16x16 (I have some like you have that are decorative) it will reach multiples even if not overlapped. That said it will still be limited to the amount it will reach because they are not closer together.

Shellgirlmtl
Aug 05 2016, 04:24 PM
Hi Shellgirlmtl,
From my own personal use of the 16x16 (I have some like you have that are decorative) it will reach multiples even if not overlapped. That said it will still be limited to the amount it will reach because they are not closer together.

Thank you Taz... I will have to check my water farms to see... I also do not fish all the water pieces because of overloads of types of fish in storage... definitely I fish all the FC water pieces... thanks again...

jeannine_p
Aug 05 2016, 04:25 PM

EXCELLENT NEWS!!! THANKS SO MUCH!! :D

Cowboy22
Aug 05 2016, 04:48 PM
I want to be able to fire someone for not doing what they say they can do or have what the say they have.

Taz D
Aug 05 2016, 04:52 PM
I want to be able to fire someone for not doing what they say they can do or have what the say they have.
Hi Cowboy,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will be more likely to see it. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

nanhoo
Aug 05 2016, 06:48 PM
Cool...I always am happy to see the new things you guys have for us! Thank you so Much!! :)

Clohar
Aug 05 2016, 07:22 PM
Hi lollipothebunny,
Where are you looking for there to be a check box on those items? The store doesn't have check boxes. Do you mean the green question mark?

The reason of not seing the green question mark is probably because the faacilities using those items are not yet available

Aneida
Aug 05 2016, 07:22 PM
Love you guys....You are always workings so hard to make this game more exciting and player friendly.
Thank you for all you do. Hugs to all.

marymarcel
Aug 05 2016, 07:57 PM

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - August 5th, 8:50PM

- Released the Polish Restaurant, Hat Factory and Hat Shop Facilities. The other facility coming later next week.
- Fixed issue with the crop tools and the highlighting of crops

Jaspur
Aug 05 2016, 08:40 PM
Is there any way you could show us which farms need their flowers watered. Right now I have to go onto each farm individually and check. This is tedious and time consuming. Thank you for your consideration. :p

Taz D
Aug 05 2016, 08:52 PM
Is there any way you could show us which farms need their flowers watered. Right now I have to go onto each farm individually and check. This is tedious and time consuming. Thank you for your consideration. :p
Hi Jaspur,
You can move your cursor over each farm in the farm selector and it will show what farms are watered or not by the W or I. If you want something else then please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing one that fits your suggestion.

david1323
Aug 05 2016, 09:03 PM
thats awesome

well not for me its not highlighting evenly as others have also mentioned

sure it will be fixed

If you take an extra second to make sure your cursor is in the far left side of the block you are doing it will work normally. Otherwise you only get extra plots plowed. One advantage is that if the upper corner of the block is not worked or already worked because of the unevenness, you can now still use the whole block instead of having to go down a row like we used to have to do.

Kathy813
Aug 05 2016, 09:29 PM
;)I like the two new water features but the waves are going in the wrong direction for my coastlines. We need 2 more but in a different direction!

Shellgirlmtl
Aug 05 2016, 09:51 PM
;)I like the two new water features but the waves are going in the wrong direction for my coastlines. We need 2 more but in a different direction!

I totally agree... love the waves but will probably get only a few since all my coastlines are the far right farms... this probably should go in the suggestion box...

Kathy813
Aug 05 2016, 11:25 PM
:mad:Peacocks are disappearing! I've tried everything but so far I've lost at least 6. I even went to a different farm, bought 14 & then moved them to storage. But I suddenly got the message to try again later. Only 9 peacocks are in storage. At 40,000 coins each that's a lot to lose!

Palmarina
Aug 05 2016, 11:33 PM
Thank you very much!!! I love that we can urse the peacocks now! :-)

Taz D
Aug 05 2016, 11:39 PM
:mad:Peacocks are disappearing! I've tried everything but so far I've lost at least 6. I even went to a different farm, bought 14 & then moved them to storage. But I suddenly got the message to try again later. Only 9 peacocks are in storage. At 40,000 coins each that's a lot to lose!
Hi Kathy,
According to your data, I see you have 4 loose on a farm, 5 in a chicken coop on farm 10, and 25 in a chicken coop on farm 2. I do not see any in storage.
For the 4 that are loose on farms you will need to turn off showing all items in your preference and look for them. Probably on the farm you bought them on. Peacocks like other animals can move and may be under something. By unchecking to show items in the preference then they show show for you.

jeannine_p
Aug 05 2016, 11:44 PM
i got all the way up to 5th dan for the hemp rope, and not one pop up to let me post it, and i just got off work, so no i have not posted anything at all tonight, other than 2 ing requests. also, i ran the memcache in between 3 and 4th dan, and still nothing. im unhappy. :(

earlgray
Aug 05 2016, 11:52 PM

I completely agree. I think the waves are going the wrong directions for most farms I'm aware of that have a coastline, certainly most of mine.

Taz D
Aug 05 2016, 11:55 PM
i got all the way up to 5th dan for the hemp rope, and not one pop up to let me post it, and i just got off work, so no i have not posted anything at all tonight, other than 2 ing requests. also, i ran the memcache in between 3 and 4th dan, and still nothing. im unhappy. :(
Hi Jeannine,
Just to be clear it is 12 hours between posting. Check your Show Times (clock) tool and see if you have a green check listed there for Post Belt Bonuses or a time. If it is a time that is how long you have to wait to post more.

jeannine_p
Aug 06 2016, 12:15 AM
Hi Jeannine,
Just to be clear it is 12 hours between posting. Check your Show Times (clock) tool and see if you have a green check listed there for Post Belt Bonuses or a time. If it is a time that is how long you have to wait to post more.

hi taz, the only thing i have posted in the last 12 hours was 2 ingredient requests, and 1 water tank bonus, i just double checked. all of my checks are green. the last binus i posted was pigeon peas from 21 hours ago

Taz D
Aug 06 2016, 12:25 AM
hi taz, the only thing i have posted in the last 12 hours was 2 ingredient requests, and 1 water tank bonus, i just double checked. all of my checks are green. the last binus i posted was pigeon peas from 21 hours ago
Hi Jeannine,
Did you have someone harvest those for you? If so then sometimes those bonuses you may miss if you are not there or they may show later. I have not had any trouble getting the ones for my hemp.

jeannine_p
Aug 06 2016, 12:29 AM
https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13902561_10206804221132358_6564434647543691452_n.j pg?oh=298c0fbd13ce84d96e0f5078ab26328b&oe=5816FFE8
this is what mine is showing, taz, ao i should have been able to post for those belts.

jeannine_p
Aug 06 2016, 12:30 AM
Hi Jeannine,
Did you have someone harvest those for you? If so then sometimes those bonuses you may miss if you are not there or they may show later. I have not had any trouble getting the ones for my hemp.

no, this was for the help rope from the textile mill. i still have other crops growing, so havent planted any help yet.

jeannine_p
Aug 06 2016, 12:35 AM
no, this was for the help rope from the textile mill. i still have other crops growing, so havent planted any help yet.

i mean hemp. lol hemp rope, and no havent planted the crop yet

Taz D
Aug 06 2016, 12:38 AM
i mean hemp. lol hemp rope, and no havent planted the crop yet
Hi Jeannine,
If you haven't planted any of the crop then how have you gotten through 5 dans for the hemp yarn? Are you sure what you haven't gotten are the lower level belts that you can't post for that?

jeannine_p
Aug 06 2016, 12:51 AM
i got the dans for the hemp yarn, because i went to the gift site and got all the bonuses for friends that i could find for the crop. sent them their bonus, and i got half, so i had plenty of hemp to start making the hemp yarn after collecting all the bonuses. and since i have numerous textiles mills, i went thru the dans for the hemp yarn pretty quick. and i did not post but 1 bonus for a water tank, specifically because i wanted to be able to post that bonus for the hemp yarn. once i noticed it was at the 3rd dan already, i ran the memcache cleaners, and re-loaded my farm. and then started a new batch. it went up another dan, but did not give me the popup to post for the bonus.

jeannine_p
Aug 06 2016, 12:53 AM
taz, never mind, everything just re-set for the hemp yarn, and now i have no belts. i give up for tonight. i promise i have not lost my mind, they were there before.

Lara
Aug 06 2016, 01:20 AM
It won't let me fill up the chicken coop with peacocks. I put in 148 in a super coop and now it keep telling me it can't add them and try later. I noticed above someone else got that message too. Is there a glitch?

Lara
Aug 06 2016, 01:24 AM
It won't let me fill up the chicken coop with peacocks. I put in 148 in a super coop and now it keep telling me it can't add them and try later. I noticed above someone else got that message too. Is there a glitch?

Okay, I reloaded the game to see if that would help and the Peacocks that didn't go into the coop have all disappeared. Yes, I searched the farm and they are not there in view.

firegold flames
Aug 06 2016, 01:31 AM
I am happy & excited about the updates.

barbaraelwart
Aug 06 2016, 08:33 AM
Do we only get one feather from each Peacock that we harvest or do we get multiple feathers ?

If it is only one, you need to have a lot of peacocks :eek:

Dulcinea
Aug 06 2016, 08:55 AM
Do we only get one feather from each Peacock that we harvest or do we get multiple feathers ?

If it is only one, you need to have a lot of peacocks :eek:

Being as you only get one apple from an apple tree, it's a pretty good bet you only get one feather from a peacock.

Wow, that Sequoia's footprint is huge. They're going to have to make it smaller if they ever make it choppable.

Yeah, my coasts run along the upper and right edges of my farm. The waves are going in the wrong direction for me, too.

Taz D
Aug 06 2016, 10:06 AM
since this new release, i cannot stock myrefinery. i've tried the start all button on the facility box, then tried opening the facility and clicking the start all button, then tried to start individual products. ran memcache to no success.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1774251177&farm_ix=4

thanks for looking into this for me.
Hi Creativenrgee,
I have checked your data and you have no crude oil barrels in storage to stock your refinery.

mhendel
Aug 06 2016, 12:48 PM
I am trying to view all the Facilities in the Facilities tab in the store. However, not one tab is working and can't go and view different items in store. I tried full screen and regular screen and nothing is working. I even tried to clean mem cache and didn't do the job.

Always had use Chrome and is up to date as of yesterday

Taz D
Aug 06 2016, 12:58 PM
I am trying to view all the Facilities in the Facilities tab in the store. However, not one tab is working and can't go and view different items in store. I tried full screen and regular screen and nothing is working. I even tried to clean mem cache and didn't do the job.

Always had use Chrome and is up to date as of yesterday
Hi mhendel,
What message are you getting when you try to open a section of the store?

mhendel
Aug 06 2016, 01:15 PM
Hi mhendel,
What message are you getting when you try to open a section of the store?

No message - it won't change when clicking on a section of the store

Lee Ann
Aug 06 2016, 01:22 PM

I am confused with the Neighborhood Contest. Thanks that are in pink, it says can be people who have us as a neighbor, but we do not have them. Presumably we would have to be friends though? I clicked on a Pink thank you just now, went to the farm - looked up the person and I am not friends with them. How can they then have me as a neighbor?? Am I missing something here :confused:

You both have to send and accept neighbor requests , they don't automatically become yours , weird but true. One would think it would be the opposite...

quote from Raul " If it is pink (stranger), you will see a 'Visit' button you can click and visit that users farm to see who it is. This means that this user has you as her neighbour but you don't have her as your neighbour. In any case, once you are at her farm, you may decide to remove yourself from her neighbour list."

Taz D
Aug 06 2016, 01:31 PM
No message - it won't change when clicking on a section of the store
Hi mhendal,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below) again, then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

Also try closing your browser and restarting your computer.

brendajj
Aug 06 2016, 01:38 PM
Love this game thanks for keeping it interesting with all the new things going on

lollipopthebunny
Aug 06 2016, 02:31 PM
I sure wish they could have kept the new highlighting for the players that had no issues! IT was extremely fast to h/p/p an no problems!!!

Now it takes a LONG time to do all the farms again! :( I think people could have adjusted to the new way if they would have tried except maybe the ones that do the x9, and even those I would bet it would work just had to get used to it!

Can the developers do a work around of some sort to speed the h/p/p up again for a lot of players that didn't have any issues?

barbaraelwart
Aug 06 2016, 03:09 PM
You both have to send and accept neighbor requests , they don't automatically become yours , weird but true. One would think it would be the opposite...

quote from Raul " If it is pink (stranger), you will see a 'Visit' button you can click and visit that users farm to see who it is. This means that this user has you as her neighbour but you don't have her as your neighbour. In any case, once you are at her farm, you may decide to remove yourself from her neighbour list."

Ann, my point is that I did go and visit a (stranger) and we are not even FB friends. I fail to see how someone that I am not even friends with can have me as a neighbour on FT ?? Very odd ......

Taz D
Aug 06 2016, 03:53 PM
Ann, my point is that I did go and visit a (stranger) and we are not even FB friends. I fail to see how someone that I am not even friends with can have me as a neighbour on FT ?? Very odd ......
Hi barbara,
At some point you had to be friends and they had added you with your acceptance to be their neighbor. You have been playing since 2009, so it could have been long enough ago that you don't remember. Many players have more friends that play than they can have neighbors. In those cases the neighbor acceptance is usually 1 way as you can be a neighbor for them and they not be your neighbor.

Alexandra_J
Aug 06 2016, 05:05 PM
I think the peacocks are expensive to buy, can we also have it as a free gift please. Or put the price down to a decent amount

Dan H
Aug 06 2016, 05:26 PM
Nice release! Prompt bug fix...having fun in Farm Town!! Thanks Raul!

Aneida
Aug 06 2016, 05:56 PM
Hi Everyone and Thank you again for all you do. I have a 2 questions/concerns regarding the new release items.
1- Bought all the new facilities. The new Hat Facility Factory requires Peacock feathers now. I thought that the peacock's were free gift item in the request section but the peacocks are no longer there. Not sure if permanently removed or if its a seasonal item. Store is selling Peacock at 40,000. coins each. To buy 200 peacocks for 1 or all of my coops will be extremely expensive.
2- Love the new Waves though I have not bought any because I realized that for the CASH amount they cost, they do not have fishes. I feel that for the cost it would have been worth buying if they offered fish for our facilities.

Please can you consider my above questions-concerns. Please add the peacocks back to the gift section or perhaps add a peacock feather basket as you have for the turkey feathers. And hopefully you can add fishes to the waves so they can be functional for the price. Anything that you can do to help out with the expense will be greatly appreciated. I hope that my suggestions will be considered.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Hugs, Aneida

Taz D
Aug 06 2016, 06:46 PM
Hi Everyone and Thank you again for all you do. I have a 2 questions/concerns regarding the new release items.
1- Bought all the new facilities. The new Hat Facility Factory requires Peacock feathers now. I thought that the peacock's were free gift item in the request section but the peacocks are no longer there. Not sure if permanently removed or if its a seasonal item. Store is selling Peacock at 40,000. coins each. To buy 200 peacocks for 1 or all of my coops will be extremely expensive.
2- Love the new Waves though I have not bought any because I realized that for the CASH amount they cost, they do not have fishes. I feel that for the cost it would have been worth buying if they offered fish for our facilities.

Please can you consider my above questions-concerns. Please add the peacocks back to the gift section or perhaps add a peacock feather basket as you have for the turkey feathers. And hopefully you can add fishes to the waves so they can be functional for the price. Anything that you can do to help out with the expense will be greatly appreciated. I hope that my suggestions will be considered.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Hugs, Aneida
Hi Aneida,
Please put your suggestions in the Suggestion section where the developers will see them. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestions.

jeannine_p
Aug 06 2016, 08:46 PM
Taz, from my problem last night, all my hemp rope dans are back, at 5th dan. never got a prompt to post any, and since i have posted all my bonus for today, i have lost the chance to post any. im so irked. this happened to me before too. i forget on what. just thought id let you know, i know there's nothing o be done about it now

Lara
Aug 06 2016, 10:57 PM
Hi Kathy,
According to your data, I see you have 4 loose on a farm, 5 in a chicken coop on farm 10, and 25 in a chicken coop on farm 2. I do not see any in storage.
For the 4 that are loose on farms you will need to turn off showing all items in your preference and look for them. Probably on the farm you bought them on. Peacocks like other animals can move and may be under something. By unchecking to show items in the preference then they show show for you.

You keep saying the Peacocks are there when we can't find them. But also it won't let us put them in the Chicken coops. I have seen a few people Including myself report this now and be told they are there. There is obviously a problem if we can't put them into the chicken coops and even when you say they are there we can't find them. Please can the developers look into this because I wanted to fill my chicken coops and at the moment I am not going to spend 40,000 per peacock to have them disappear on me

Taz D
Aug 06 2016, 11:18 PM
You keep saying the Peacocks are there when we can't find them. But also it won't let us put them in the Chicken coops. I have seen a few people Including myself report this now and be told they are there. There is obviously a problem if we can't put them into the chicken coops and even when you say they are there we can't find them. Please can the developers look into this because I wanted to fill my chicken coops and at the moment I am not going to spend 40,000 per peacock to have them disappear on me
Hi Lara,
The peacocks are there. Currently you have 8 on your farms of which only 1 is in a chicken coop on your farm 4. If you cannot see them then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

Please also try clearing your browser cache using the instructions in the following link as the graphics are stored in your browser's cache:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

You can try using another browser as well to test to see if you can see them using that browser.

Even those who say they can't see them are able to harvest them after they have been added to the coops. So they are not disappearing. You may not be able to see them, but they are there and harvestable when the coop is ready. There may be a display problem for them for a few, but they are still there and workable.

Aussie Rae
Aug 07 2016, 01:54 AM
GRRRR. had no problems but now all of a sudden, when I try to open the Facility Manager again, getting that Error message asking me to click on the green tick.. have done the memcache...4 times now, each time have also cleared browser cache and history.. updated Chrome..deleted all sites from my flash player (only had 1 there).. will try to uncover buildings on one farm and harvest my animals that way to see if it solves the problem.. brb
UPDATE.. yes, that worked... seems for some reason the only way to get rid of the Error Message is to actually open a facility on a farm... the Facility Manager is now opening correctly.. it did this exact thing to me a day or so ago, just after this update.. and after I had placed Peacocks in the Chicken Coops..

MadamePondarosa
Aug 07 2016, 06:56 AM
The "accept all" in thankyou in neighbourhood chain doesnt work so I lost all the ingredients:( It was not active to press, no respons. And when I crossed out the window the opportunity was lost tp retry

Conjetta
Aug 07 2016, 07:02 AM
Something's terribly wrong here. We're paying 40,000 for a peacock and selling a hat for 950???? Someone needs to rethink this option.

Jean's Farm
Aug 07 2016, 07:33 AM
Thank you for the new release. And a big thanks for jumping on the crop tool problem so fast!!!! :)

Alexm2012
Aug 07 2016, 07:57 AM
LOVE THE NEW UPDATE THANKS TO THE HARD WORKING TEAM AND THE FORUM TEAM FOR KEEPING US ALL IN THE KNOW AND HELP WHEN WE NEED IT :=) LOOKING MAJORLY FORWARD TO THE PRODUCTION OF SHIP I HAVE MY TRAINS WHICH I LOVE CAN'T WAIT I'M GONNA MAKE A FARM OF A RAILWAY AND SEA AROUND EACH OTHER.... :D:D:D:o:o

Dutch85
Aug 07 2016, 08:08 AM
I;m noticing when I hire someone to work my farms and if I work people's facility posts at the same time, my coins are going down. Has it always been this way? I know a worker can use my fuel if they have none, but why would my coins be going down. Since I noticed this the day of the update, I've lost over a million coins. Help please.

Taz D
Aug 07 2016, 08:23 AM
I;m noticing when I hire someone to work my farms and if I work people's facility posts at the same time, my coins are going down. Has it always been this way? I know a worker can use my fuel if they have none, but why would my coins be going down. Since I noticed this the day of the update, I've lost over a million coins. Help please.
Hi Dutch,
Are you hiring for them to harvest and plow? If so then you are paying for them to plow.

From the Game Guide chapter on hiring:
Plowing fields: Hiring a neighbor would give the best benefit for plowing. You will receive 1 XP for each plot that is plowed no matter who does the plowing. Below explains the difference between doing it yourself or hiring neighbors or strangers.

Do it yourself - will cost 20 coins per plot to plow.
Neighbors/friends - will cost 10 coins per plot to plow.
Strangers - will cost 15 coins per plot to plow.

Dutch85
Aug 07 2016, 08:45 AM
Hi Dutch,
Are you hiring for them to harvest and plow? If so then you are paying for them to plow.

From the Game Guide chapter on hiring:
Plowing fields: Hiring a neighbor would give the best benefit for plowing. You will receive 1 XP for each plot that is plowed no matter who does the plowing. Below explains the difference between doing it yourself or hiring neighbors or strangers.

Do it yourself - will cost 20 coins per plot to plow.
Neighbors/friends - will cost 10 coins per plot to plow.
Strangers - will cost 15 coins per plot to plow.

Yes I am hiring to plow from the market. Thank you so much Taz! :o You would think after playing all this time that I would remember that. I must be having a senior moment. Thanks again!

GroovyPinkLady
Aug 07 2016, 10:01 AM
My partner who is Hungarian, has asked - what about a Hungarian Restaurant???? :)

Taz D
Aug 07 2016, 10:06 AM
My partner who is Hungarian, has asked - what about a Hungarian Restaurant???? :)
Hi GroovyPinkLady,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to existing thread that fits your suggestion.

emurph
Aug 07 2016, 12:17 PM
I have bought hundreds of peacocks and transferred them to the chicken coops. They show up on the fields, and I get a message that they are transferred. However, they do not show up in the chicken coops. I did this on a variety of farms. For example, I bought 400 for farm 25...none are there.

Tiger
Aug 07 2016, 12:24 PM
I have bought hundreds of peacocks and transferred them to the chicken coops. They show up on the fields, and I get a message that they are transferred. However, they do not show up in the chicken coops. I did this on a variety of farms. For example, I bought 400 for farm 25...none are there.

Hi emurph,

It looks like those went into your item storage as i am not seeing them in your coop, but you do have a considerable amount in your item storage. Please look there for them and try storing the the ones in there to your coops.

emurph
Aug 07 2016, 03:42 PM
I've bought a lot of peacocks and transferred them to the chicken coop. Message says they are transferred, but they are not there. HELP!

Taz D
Aug 07 2016, 03:45 PM
I've bought a lot of peacocks and transferred them to the chicken coop. Message says they are transferred, but they are not there. HELP!
Hi emurph,
Tiger answered you in the post above yours. Please read her answer.

earlgray
Aug 08 2016, 09:36 AM
Thank you for the redwood and sequoia trees!

LazyMare
Aug 09 2016, 02:11 AM
Raul has just updated the Release :)

Post-Release Updates - August 9th, 2:50AM

- Released the 2 new waves in opposite directions

Farmer_Susan
Aug 09 2016, 05:53 PM
Just saw the "P.S." about the ships. VERY awesome! And it's fun to know in advance what's coming down the pike. Gives me something to look forward to. YAY!

Palmarina
Aug 11 2016, 02:31 PM
I am having the same problem. The "Accept all" button does not work. What should we do? Can please someone have a look at this problem? Thanks.

The "accept all" in thankyou in neighbourhood chain doesnt work so I lost all the ingredients:( It was not active to press, no respons. And when I crossed out the window the opportunity was lost tp retry

Taz D
Aug 11 2016, 04:54 PM
I am having the same problem. The "Accept all" button does not work. What should we do? Can please someone have a look at this problem? Thanks.
Hi Palmarina,
I had 2 today and it worked just fine. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.

vanllips
Aug 11 2016, 05:12 PM
I can only use Internet explorer to access farmtown. EDGE is not working. I online PLUG icon flashes green and red. I can open quest on internet explorer but that is about all ....Any known issues?

Taz D
Aug 11 2016, 05:20 PM
I can only use Internet explorer to access farmtown. EDGE is not working. I online PLUG icon flashes green and red. I can open quest on internet explorer but that is about all ....Any known issues?
Hi vanllips,
There has been problems with both Edge and IE for several months because of a change that Facebook made. The only thing I can suggest is to try a different browser.

Aussie Rae
Aug 11 2016, 08:52 PM
FYI, just opened both Edge and IE and ft is working perfectly for me, but I much prefer to use Chrome, :)

Palmarina
Aug 12 2016, 12:20 AM
Hi Taz, thanks for your advice, it worked! I could accept them.
I think I will clean the memcache each day before starting up the game. It helps for so many problems. I did not think at it in the first place.
Thanks again!!!!

Hi Palmarina,
I had 2 today and it worked just fine. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.

marymarcel
Aug 12 2016, 11:59 AM

Post-Release Updates - August 12th, 11:40AM

- Adjusted the amount of product rewards received with every 'Thanks' message in the Neighborhood Chains Contest.

a) For the 'Thanks' you receive when buying a Farmcash facility, the amount of product rewards have been increased by at least 10 times. In addition to this, it will increase even more based on the amount of Farmcash facilities you have participating in the contest.

a) For the 'Thanks' you receive when a neighbour finishes in the top 3 in her Neighborhood Chains Contest, the amount of product rewards have been increased by at least 50 times. In addition to this, it will increase even more based on how many points you contributed to her Neighborhood Chains compared to others.

- The Pre-processing phase of the Start All operation in the Facility Manager have been further optimized, this will be specially noticeable for people with lot of facilities.

Momma Woods
Aug 12 2016, 01:15 PM
Are the fixed income farmers being punished due to the lack of money to buy additional factories?

Aussie Rae
Aug 12 2016, 05:06 PM
great news about the increase... today I got 40 instead of the 1 that I had been getting.. just a note, I had one from a "PINK" person, visited the farm as I have no idea who it was and removed myself from their buddy and neighbors bar( this was yesterday) but that same person appeared again today so I have repeated the process of removing myself and hoping it sticks this time, lol

Texas Belle
Aug 12 2016, 06:30 PM
What has happened with the "missing" missing facility.. its Friday, late, late in the week... :)

Pamgow
Aug 12 2016, 07:21 PM
I've been wondering why all of the new restaurants for the last several upgrades are all farm cash? Why no new restaurants for coins? I like to eat too............;)

TwylahSkye
Aug 12 2016, 11:02 PM
Will peacock feathers be added to the animal products train car???

Aussie Rae
Aug 13 2016, 12:22 AM
Will peacock feathers be added to the animal products train car???

In my humble opinion its better to buy the peacocks and put them in chicken coops, you can have 200 in each one(normal) or 400 if you have Super Barns..I just checked the Animal Products car which delivers Turkey Feathers and the numbers are so low, 112 and depending on which train you have, thats a long wait for little reward..even with the Turbo, you have to wait 3 days for the feathers... you can harvest you chicken coops every day..

TwylahSkye
Aug 13 2016, 02:18 AM
Well, thanks for that answer, Aussie Rae, but I already have peacocks in all of my chicken coops. I'm still curious if peacock feathers will be added to the animal products train car.

beverduster
Aug 13 2016, 04:03 AM
got the new farm cash factory

Aussie Rae
Aug 13 2016, 04:40 AM
Well, thanks for that answer, Aussie Rae, but I already have peacocks in all of my chicken coops. I'm still curious if peacock feathers will be added to the animal products train car.

Hopefully we won't need a great number of these feathers, I have 2 Hat Factories, and a 7 day run only needs 1008 for each =2016 total. Currently I have in storage 122,625 feathers, and as I have 4 super barns and normal barns with 200 in each on all other farms, I think I am in no danger of running short, well unless I decide to put Hat Factories on more farms, :) and at the moment I don't feel the need to do that.. :)

Taz D
Aug 13 2016, 09:54 AM
Hi TwylahSkye,
Only the developers know and they don't tell us until they release something. If you want to make a suggestion about it then please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread in that section but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

RichieRoo
Aug 13 2016, 10:26 AM
Is there a farm cash factory coming out if so when and will it be FC notes to buy?

Taz D
Aug 13 2016, 10:28 AM
Is there a farm cash factory coming out if so when and will it be FC notes to buy?
Hi RitchieRoo,
It is out. Please check the first post for information about it.

TribalCat
Aug 13 2016, 05:51 PM
Hi RitchieRoo,
It is out. Please check the first post for information about it.

I've re-read the first post several times, but I can't find out where to purchase the farm cash facility. When I'm in the game and do a search on "farmcash" or "farm cash", the facility doesn't come up. Help, please :)

Taz D
Aug 13 2016, 06:26 PM
I've re-read the first post several times, but I can't find out where to purchase the farm cash facility. When I'm in the game and do a search on "farmcash" or "farm cash", the facility doesn't come up. Help, please :)
Hi Tribalcat,
It is the Aplliance Parts Factory:

Ceiling Fan Blade
Tube Fridge Condenser
Evaporator Coil
Microwave Turntable
Gold Coffee Filter
Washer Drain Pump
Wine Cooler Door
BBQ Ceramic Burner

If you leave the facilities sorted by level then it will be at the bottom of the list.

TribalCat
Aug 13 2016, 06:38 PM
Hi Tribalcat,
It is the Aplliance Parts Factory:

Ceiling Fan Blade
Tube Fridge Condenser
Evaporator Coil
Microwave Turntable
Gold Coffee Filter
Washer Drain Pump
Wine Cooler Door
BBQ Ceramic Burner

If you leave the facilities sorted by level then it will be at the bottom of the list.

Ohh I thought it was a facility that gives you farm cash *LOL* I've got the appliance parts factory. Thanks!

novascotiascout
Aug 15 2016, 06:54 PM
Anyone having problems with peacocks staying in the coop?( i heard of two people losing them) i have lost mine from farm 1 but have since replaces them

Taz D
Aug 15 2016, 06:59 PM
Anyone having problems with peacocks staying in the coop?( i heard of two people losing them) i have lost mine from farm 1 but have since replaces them
hi novascotiascout,
Have you looked in your Item storage? You have 32 peacocks in there. Those who have said they lost them may need to check their storage too.

Rugged Barbie
Aug 16 2016, 04:06 PM
Ohh I thought it was a facility that gives you farm cash *LOL* I've got the appliance parts factory. Thanks!

Cute, TribalCat!
:p

Farmer Tony
Aug 17 2016, 03:31 PM

Now that's funny right there! :D

margaret cavill
Aug 18 2016, 12:16 AM
Originally Posted by TribalCat

Put that in the suggestions TribalCat. I would pay 500 fc for one that gives us fc.

Aussie Rae
Aug 18 2016, 02:14 AM
Originally Posted by TribalCat

Put that in the suggestions TribalCat. I would pay 500 fc for one that gives us fc.

just had the best laugh I have had in weeks, :) ROFL

Dulcinea
Aug 18 2016, 09:01 AM

Yeah, but if it's like items that pay out cash in other FB games, it would take years for a facility that gave FC to pay for itself. :rolleyes:

bluehair
Aug 19 2016, 05:53 AM
I wonder how much the ship will be I imagine FC..will save mine for that

TheWheezer
Aug 19 2016, 06:46 PM
Several of the new Facilities have food that uses yellow mustard. The Sauce and Condiment facility does not make enough yellow mustard to load all the food places. Since this is a cash facility and all the other condiments make plenty to load all Food places I do not want to purchase another. I have purchased all the Cash Facilities offered, but do not want to duplicate them. Can the yellow mustard be increased in order to load all the new resturants

Taz D
Aug 19 2016, 07:02 PM
Several of the new Facilities have food that uses yellow mustard. The Sauce and Condiment facility does not make enough yellow mustard to load all the food places. Since this is a cash facility and all the other condiments make plenty to load all Food places I do not want to purchase another. I have purchased all the Cash Facilities offered, but do not want to duplicate them. Can the yellow mustard be increased in order to load all the new resturants
Hi TheWheezer,
Please post any suggestions in the Suggestion section. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Texas Belle
Aug 21 2016, 11:04 AM
Has anybody noticed the icons for the quests are gone from the screen? Mine are gone, Petunia's are gone.. anybody else? Could it be we are close to another release with something new? Can't wait...

Taz D
Aug 21 2016, 11:13 AM
Has anybody noticed the icons for the quests are gone from the screen? Mine are gone, Petunia's are gone.. anybody else? Could it be we are close to another release with something new? Can't wait...
Hi Texas Belle,
What icons are you talking about? I don't see any missing. It has just been over 2 weeks since this release, so no I don't think it would be a release thing.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.

Texas Belle
Aug 21 2016, 12:23 PM
The three icons showing the boxes for the quests... under the amount of oil, coins and FC... I cleaned my memcache last night and they were there, they are not showing anymore which is fine that way I don't click on them when I'm harvesting and be taken the quests, lol

Taz D
Aug 21 2016, 12:42 PM
The three icons showing the boxes for the quests... under the amount of oil, coins and FC... I cleaned my memcache last night and they were there, they are not showing anymore which is fine that way I don't click on them when I'm harvesting and be taken the quests, lol
Hi Texas Belle,
There should only be 1 grey icon for the quests in that area. There should only be the other icons when you click on the grey 1.

Rugged Barbie
Aug 21 2016, 09:13 PM
I checked the time clock in the tool box, went to trains and of course up comes the list of my trains and their status. Tonight, after clicking on that a floating text box pops up and floats around as you go from farm to farm. OK, I go to that farm and click on the train that's arrived, unload it, reload it and boost it. The text bar is still floating around. I go to another farm and it follows me . . . very spooky.
:cool:

Taz D
Aug 21 2016, 10:19 PM
I checked the time clock in the tool box, went to trains and of course up comes the list of my trains and their status. Tonight, after clicking on that a floating text box pops up and floats around as you go from farm to farm. OK, I go to that farm and click on the train that's arrived, unload it, reload it and boost it. The text bar is still floating around. I go to another farm and it follows me . . . very spooky.
:cool:
Hi Rugged Barbie,
Is this the text box saying train is ready to dispatch?

Rugged Barbie
Aug 22 2016, 09:15 AM
Hi Rugged Barbie,
Is this the text box saying train is ready to dispatch?

says train arrived

Texas Belle
Aug 22 2016, 10:18 AM
Hi Texas Belle,
There should only be 1 grey icon for the quests in that area. There should only be the other icons when you click on the grey 1.

Thanks TAZ I noted that, another senior moment in my life, lol

Texas Belle
Aug 22 2016, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by TribalCat View Post

Thanks TribalCat, that has been the best laugh I have had in a while... :) :)

Texas Belle
Aug 23 2016, 04:39 PM
Time to close this thread? Just thinking....

marymarcel
Aug 23 2016, 05:48 PM

Post-Release Updates - August 23rd, 4:20PM

- Fixed bug that caused some facilities not been fully loaded after a Start All
- Ingredient Planner was reporting incorrect numbers because it was not considering "ignored products in facilities", those that are unchecked.

LazyMare
Aug 24 2016, 04:53 AM
Hi All

- We just released an update to the way the neighborhood strength is computed in the Neighborhood Chains Contest. So for the next contest, you should notice that your competing neighborhoods total facilities participating are closer to your neighborhood total facilities participating, this should create a more fair and balanced group of competing neighborhoods.

Shellgirlmtl
Aug 24 2016, 12:08 PM
Hi All

That's great news... Also, hopefully, we will not be competing against our neighbours' chains too... It has happened to me twice, the last 2 contests were OK so now with this update, I am a little skeptical again that I might be facing the same problem... Crossing my fingers... ;)

Thank you...

NJones277
Aug 24 2016, 11:47 PM
Probably not for this thread, but.....We're getting ships and maybe offshore oil rigs. Was wondering where we would be putting them and thought may the blank green space around all our farms could be blue and we could have a place. You could sell it like you do the farms. Just a thought.

By the way, still waiting for the farm cash facility - need cash. :)

Taz D
Aug 25 2016, 12:18 AM
Probably not for this thread, but.....We're getting ships and maybe offshore oil rigs. Was wondering where we would be putting them and thought may the blank green space around all our farms could be blue and we could have a place. You could sell it like you do the farms. Just a thought.

By the way, still waiting for the farm cash facility - need cash. :)
Hi NJones,
Please put your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers look for those. You cannot start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Grumpdad
Aug 25 2016, 03:33 AM
The below was posted on the update 26th September 2015

8. Two new Crops: New Dragon Fruit cash crop to replace the Acorn Squash which is now used in the Canadian Restaurant. Jute crop used to make Jute Textile Roll on the Textile and Spinning Mill.

Dragon Fruit is still showing as an unused crop but it keeps falling into my stored amount bottom 10?? Is dragon Fruit actually being used somewhere and the crop not updated??

Thanks

Taz D
Aug 25 2016, 04:11 AM
The below was posted on the update 26th September 2015

8. Two new Crops: New Dragon Fruit cash crop to replace the Acorn Squash which is now used in the Canadian Restaurant. Jute crop used to make Jute Textile Roll on the Textile and Spinning Mill.

Dragon Fruit is still showing as an unused crop but it keeps falling into my stored amount bottom 10?? Is dragon Fruit actually being used somewhere and the crop not updated??

Thanks
Hi Grumpdad,
Previously the Acorn Squash was a crop that was not used. It was concidered a cash crop only grown to sell for coins. When the Acorn Squash became an ingredient in the Canadian Restaurant then we no longer had a cash crop for growing and selling. Dragon Fruit was added to become the new cash crop. It5 is not used in any facility.

tsoupra
Aug 25 2016, 04:15 AM
"Post-Release Updates - August 23rd, 4:20PM

- Ingredient Planner was reporting incorrect numbers because it was not considering "ignored products in facilities", those that are unchecked."

Ingredient Planner still doesn't work.
I had unchecked one product out of 30 using bread as an ingredient and bread didn't show at Ingredient Planner at all.

Same with Amber Rock, Marble Rock, Oak Lumber Pile, Pearl Oyster Container

Here are 2 screenshots I posted where bread and amber rock don't show.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14089232_10208428290718156_8676797505620973480_n.j pg?oh=e81303d68f585a19c88972add7ef05eb&oe=585C4E15

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14088613_10208428291078165_4214707980289020376_n.j pg?oh=37902aa59470d94e08dd42e873a8e639&oe=5851D312

Thanks

bliky
Aug 26 2016, 11:57 AM

- Ingredient Planner was reporting incorrect numbers because it was not considering "ignored products in facilities", those that are unchecked."

I had unchecked one product out of 30 using bread as an ingredient and bread didn't show at Ingredient Planner at all.

Add Polyester Fiber to the list of incorrectly reporting products...

Texas Belle
Aug 28 2016, 10:44 AM
Time to close this thread?

Aussie Rae
Aug 28 2016, 11:45 PM
it will be 4 weeks since the August 4th update in 3 days time ( its August 29 here in Australia) so fingers crossed that the thread will close soon, :) we are all waiting with bated breath! :)

tsoupra
Aug 29 2016, 04:32 AM

Here are 2 screenshots I posted where bread and amber rock don't show.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14089232_10208428290718156_8676797505620973480_n.j pg?oh=e81303d68f585a19c88972add7ef05eb&oe=585C4E15

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14088613_10208428291078165_4214707980289020376_n.j pg?oh=37902aa59470d94e08dd42e873a8e639&oe=5851D312

Thanks

So no response and nothing fixed ......

Taz D
Aug 29 2016, 09:09 AM
So no response and nothing fixed ......
Hi Tsoupra,
Some things take a lot longer to fix specially when they are not consistent across the board. You may have those products missing, but others have sonmething else missing. Please be patient as this is not going to be an easy fix.

tsoupra
Aug 29 2016, 11:41 AM
Thanks Taz of your response, sure many problems need time to be fixed, just expected a response on this issue because many players plan what ingredients they need to get in order to fully load facilities as I do, so everything is on hold until the developers fix bugs or tell us any news. Right now it's only chaos in the Ingredient Planner :-)

Suntanned
Aug 29 2016, 11:54 PM
So, tell us please when this mysterious new facility will be available. Later next week has come and gone. So, spill the beans, but don't forget the hot sauce, please.

Taz D
Aug 30 2016, 12:01 AM
So, tell us please when this mysterious new facility will be available. Later next week has come and gone. So, spill the beans, but don't forget the hot sauce, please.
Hi Suntanned,
I moved your post to the current release thread as this seems to be referring to that. The 4th facility for this release has already been available since August 13th. It is the Appliance Parts Factory.

Tiger
Aug 31 2016, 10:09 AM
Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on Augusts release. I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)