PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- September 3rd, 2016

Raul
Sep 03 2016, 04:20 AM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on September 16th, 9:00PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAÑOL AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=624618) En français ici (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=624622)

1. 25 New Levels: 28 new items in the Buildings, Farming, Motion, Furniture, Fun and Others categories.

2. 7 New Flowers: Sandersonia, Chocolate Cosmos, Bromeliad, Queen of the Night, Sedum Autumn Joy, Chrysanthemums and Ranunculus. 13 more coming in the next release.

3. Last 5 expansions for Farm 30: See prices below:

34x34 - 16500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 17000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 17500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
40x40 - 18000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
42x42 - 20000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

4. Recently started the development of a functionality that will introduce Ships as a transportation method to get ingredients, it will have a dynamic different to the trains.

5. Tree Shaker 20 x 20 (FC): This new Tree Shaker harvest up to 400 trees using a new faster method of harvesting. Basically, instead of highliting all the trees, this new tool just highlight a fixed squared section of the farm which works faster and with less manual mistakes.

It may take a few moments to get use to it but after that it performs very well, specially on the biggest farms.

6. Flower Harvester 20 x 20 (FC): This new Flower Harvester harvest up to 400 flowers using a new faster method of harvesting, see point 5) above.

7. Other Fixes and Improvements released on the past few weeks:

- Adjusted the amount of product rewards received with every 'Thanks' message in the Neighborhood Chains Contest.

a) For the 'Thanks' you receive when buying a Farmcash facility, the amount of product rewards have been increased by at least 10 times. In addition to this, it will increase even more based on the amount of Farmcash facilities you have participating in the contest.

b) For the 'Thanks' you receive when a neighbour finishes in the top 3 in her Neighborhood Chains Contest, the amount of product rewards have been increased by at least 50 times. In addition to this, it will increase even more based on how many points you contributed to her Neighborhood Chains compared to others.

- The Processing... phase of the Start All operation in the Facility Manager have been further optimized down to a few seconds, this will be specially noticeable for people with lot of facilities.

- The Saving... phase of the Start All operation in the Facility Manager have been further optimized down to a few seconds. The whole Start All/Load All operation should not take more than a few seconds (5-30 secs) even when you have thousands of facilities.

- The Ingredient Planner screen in the Facility Manager loads faster now and shows a 'Loading Help...' message when loading the ingredient Planner in the Facility Manager

8. New Watercress crop.

9. Appliance Service Center (FC): Provides Appliance Repair Services and can be stocked with products from the Appliance Parts Factory.

10. Restaurant Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Restaurant Supplies.

Bread Basket
Dessert Plate Set
Food Box
Sign Board
Chef Clogs
Pepper Mill
Outdoor Table
High Chair

11. Vietnamese Restaurant (FC): Produces Vietnamese Food.

Pho Soup
Spring Rolls
Vietnamese Crepes
Sour Fish Soup
Banh Mi
Bun Cha
Shaking Beef
Che

New products from other facilities:

Rice Flour in the Windmills
Rice Paper in the Bakery
Fish Sauce and Nuoc Cham Sauce in the Sauce and Condiments Factory.

12. Restaurant Supplies Shop (Coins): Provides Restaurant Supplies Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Restaurant Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - September 3rd, 7:00PM

- We just rebooted some servers that could have been causing the issues with the new facilities, please report here if you are still having issues.

- We will soon offer a switch mechanism somewhere for the new tools, so you can change back and forth between the new and old method, however, I can confirm that once you get a handle on them they will work much faster on any farm compared to the old tools.

It's true that at the beginning it can be confusing, because the highlight covers the trees by the trunk (where they are planted) not by the top of the trees but we have found it could be mastered eventually.

Post-Release Updates - September 6th, 4:50PM

- The new flowers are now showing up in storage after harvested.

Post-Release Updates - September 8th, 6:30PM

- When selecting the new 20x20 Tree Shaker and Flower Harvester, instead of the Eye in the bottom right you will see the current tool icon, when clicked, you will see a vertical toolbar with 2 buttons, the one in the top goes back to the old method of highlighting each individual item, the one in the bottom set the new method of highlighting only the perimeter of the area where the tool will operate.

Also, the tool will always operate as if the Eye was closed, meaning, the recently worked items will be hidden once the work on them is completed.

- Ingredient Planner is now reporting correct numbers, for instance, if you uncheck some products that consumes bread, then the amount of bread required to fill the facilities should go down.

Post-Release Updates - September 9th, 4:50PM

- The switch selection between old and new method is now remembered in session, meaning, you can navigate from farm to farm and select different tools and the last selection will be remembered. When you reload the game it will default back to the new method.

- The new levels and the Vietnamese Restaurant will be released Tuesday next week.

Post-Release Updates - September 12th, 10:20PM

- Released the Vietnamese Restaurant.

Post-Release Updates - September 13th, 9:10PM

- Released 25 new levels.

Post-Release Updates - September 16th, 9:00PM

- Released changes to the Neighborhood Chains Contest so competing neighborhoods are more balanced in terms of the amount of participating facilities each neighborhood has in the contest.

Known Issues

- None

beverduster
Sep 03 2016, 04:31 AM
way to go raul

beverduster
Sep 03 2016, 04:36 AM
i bought the new flower harvester and tree shacker at 50 farm cash a piece, didnt get them, can you see what the deal is, thanks

beverduster
Sep 03 2016, 05:10 AM
t y raul for the fast response, i have them now, t y t y

billypanther
Sep 03 2016, 05:18 AM
wow thanks

Valdoe
Sep 03 2016, 05:19 AM
a super neighbour called rose trying tow work on my farm but it she cannot pick tools or what seeds to use please check.

L.A.Bob
Sep 03 2016, 05:20 AM
My dogs woke me early and I find a new surprise. Thanks for the update. Now of some farming fun

Krykarla
Sep 03 2016, 05:25 AM
Thanks for the opdate

mac16129
Sep 03 2016, 05:30 AM
Thank you for the updates!! :)))

Aussie Rae
Sep 03 2016, 05:35 AM
ty, been waiting all day for this, can now go to bed happy, :)

annaH
Sep 03 2016, 05:46 AM
Please, please make the new tree shaker work like the old ones. I can't see which trees it is going to harvest, and it doesn't actually draw a line around the trees that I want to harvest, so it takes much longer to harvest them.
Otherwise, great release!

FarmerMcLashwood
Sep 03 2016, 05:47 AM
Cheers Raul :-)

FarmerMcLashwood
Sep 03 2016, 05:58 AM
I have bought the new flower and tree harvester. They are not highlighting as they should - just get a big square so you can't see which trees/flowers you are harvesting. Am sure the glitch will sort it out soon... as 50fc for each tool is expensive if it doesn't work correctly.

Harvest Moon
Sep 03 2016, 06:15 AM
Love the game...dont get me wrong....always wanted a flower stand like the fruit stand....have so many flowers we dont use and imagine my surprise when we get a ton more new ones...I know for decoration but..really...give the rest of us our flower stand...please..love you guys to bits(mods/team/everyone)

MNWildOne423
Sep 03 2016, 06:16 AM
Kind of a tame release but if it gets us to ships faster then I am all for it. Thanks for giving us a really fun game!

WillowTreeFarm
Sep 03 2016, 06:19 AM
Thank you for the new goodies!

bluehair
Sep 03 2016, 06:34 AM
bring on the new levels and ships will be saving my FC for that

Aussie Rae
Sep 03 2016, 06:35 AM
wow, love the new flower and tree tools, work perfectly for those of us with wall to wall flowers and trees, super fast, love love love it!!!!!

amycamille
Sep 03 2016, 07:05 AM
Gaaahhhh! Such awesome new tools and I'm broke this week!!! Seriously, though, awesome update, devs. Now to start saving for those tools.

Aussie Rae
Sep 03 2016, 07:29 AM
FARMERS,,, DO NOT BUY the new tree shaker and flower harvester (20x20). As stated in previous remarks you have NO control over harvesting the trees. On the older versions you could move the shaker to the point you want to start and harvest 16 wide by 16 deep. Not so now. They have decided for us that just using a 20x20 grid will be okay. Problem is, the grid starts in the top corner and moves 20 trees in both directions. If you are havesting trees in the lower section of the farm you have to make 2 passes just to do 12 trees wide. UNACCEPTABLE!! I have since removed the new shaker from storage and placed on my quest farm so others harvesting my trees do not have to contend with this problem. I really hope the dev's rethink this and get away from the static grid system they have chosen.

the tools are great, you just have not figured out how to use them.. start in the top right corner.. you can then either move across or down.. they are super fast and can do wall to wall farms with ease, I hope they bring out a chainsaw that operates the same way..

Aussie Rae
Sep 03 2016, 07:31 AM
I have bought the new flower and tree harvester. They are not highlighting as they should - just get a big square so you can't see which trees/flowers you are harvesting. Am sure the glitch will sort it out soon... as 50fc for each tool is expensive if it doesn't work correctly.

the new tools work just fine, love them, have done a number of farms now, so fast and easy... especially for us farmers with wall to wall trees and flowers, at last we have tools that meet our needs!!

Dan H
Sep 03 2016, 07:33 AM
In Quest Manager, cannot complete Quest action when clicking on the harvest item. Get an erroneous message and destination. Did go manually to facilities and selected the item successfully.

LazyMare
Sep 03 2016, 07:45 AM
a super neighbour called rose trying tow work on my farm but it she cannot pick tools or what seeds to use please check.

Hi Valdoe

Please post in this section of Help and Support : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594622
and include a link to your farm
Instructions on how here ; http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

DianeCK
Sep 03 2016, 07:45 AM
THANK YOU..for all you do.. now i need to save more money to buy more stuff.. lol it never ends.. however it is fun.. off to plant new flowers so much for house work...

mcdaddie
Sep 03 2016, 07:47 AM
the tools are great, you just have not figured out how to use them.. start in the top right corner.. you can then either move across or down.. they are super fast and can do wall to wall farms with ease, I hope they bring out a chainsaw that operates the same way..
To Aussie Rae, of course everyone is allowed their own opinion, but please understand not all of us have wall to wall trees or flowers. Also when laying out farms we do not always put trees at the top. Therefore, the tools as they are at this moment only is beneficial to a small percentage of farmers (such as you). They made the new Turbo boat which will wipe out wall to wall fish, but it still uses the old method of point and shoot as opposed to do it this way. There is NO reason why they cannot incorporate the old pointing method to help all of us, and it would work just as well with the wall to wall people. 100% useful to all vs. 10% useful to a few. I think the math speaks for itself.

knolan
Sep 03 2016, 07:48 AM
I don't like the 'new method of harvesting'. 20x20 doesn't go where I want it to, it's already established locations on the farm so that I have to click more than 2x's what I normally would have to harvest the trees or flowers.

Dan H
Sep 03 2016, 07:51 AM
In Quest Manager, cannot complete Quest action when clicking on the harvest item. Get an erroneous message and destination. Did go manually to facilities and selected the item successfully.

Closed and reopened browser. All OK now. Strange...

BamaMike
Sep 03 2016, 07:56 AM
I agree I don't like how the new tree shaker does, all I am doing is clicking more just to get the trees to harvest the big square does take out big chunks but when it comes down to the last few it is real pain in the neck.

LizaLee
Sep 03 2016, 08:07 AM
Thank you, waiting for the level updates too :)
is it possible to put in an Afgan restaurant? Afgan is savory, spicy without heat, lots of vegetables and a wonderful addition to those who eat both Indian and Thai food. Thank you for the consideration.

Sephrenia
Sep 03 2016, 08:16 AM
Nice Update - Thanks :)
Could you add the names of the new Flowers? :)
Thanks.

dnana
Sep 03 2016, 08:17 AM
Thanks for the update! I noticed the speed change in the facility manager yesterday, VERY nice!!!

Aussie Rae
Sep 03 2016, 08:22 AM
To Aussie Rae, of course everyone is allowed their own opinion, but please understand not all of us have wall to wall trees or flowers. Also when laying out farms we do not always put trees at the top. Therefore, the tools as they are at this moment only is beneficial to a small percentage of farmers (such as you). They made the new Turbo boat which will wipe out wall to wall fish, but it still uses the old method of point and shoot as opposed to do it this way. There is NO reason why they cannot incorporate the old pointing method to help all of us, and it would work just as well with the wall to wall people. 100% useful to all vs. 10% useful to a few. I think the math speaks for itself.

I just worked 8 farms, , hired from the market , decorated farms with flowers and trees scattered all over the place.. a nightmare to do with even 16x tool, but they were a breeze with the 20x ones..

LazyMare
Sep 03 2016, 08:27 AM
Thank you, waiting for the level updates too :)
is it possible to put in an Afgan restaurant? Afgan is savory, spicy without heat, lots of vegetables and a wonderful addition to those who eat both Indian and Thai food. Thank you for the consideration.

Hi LizaLee

Please post your suggeston in the Suggestions Thread so that the Devs will see it ; http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to the appropriate existing thread :D

LazyMare
Sep 03 2016, 08:30 AM
Nice Update - Thanks :)
Could you add the names of the new Flowers? :)
Thanks.

They are :
Sandersonia, Chocolate Cosmos, Bromeliad, Queen of the Night, Sedum Autumn Joy, Chrysanthemums, Ranunculus.

That last one sounds like something Hermione Grainger would say :)

bugs22
Sep 03 2016, 08:42 AM
Restaurant Supplies Facility did not load with my start all tool. So, I thought it was being refilled over and over and it was not! UGH!

RomanticSoul
Sep 03 2016, 08:51 AM
Awesome Job Raul. Love the new tools. Only thing missing is a log truck with Chainsaw. Please don't change them.

yseropian
Sep 03 2016, 09:01 AM
Great, looks like fun.
Are you going to fix the facility manager. It does not start all my facilities when I hit "Start All". I have to go thru them and check them individually. Got all turbos, all facilities and products checked.

bjyhey3
Sep 03 2016, 09:01 AM
Restaurant Supplies Facility did not load with my start all tool. So, I thought it was being refilled over and over and it was not! UGH!

I have the same problem with all 3 new facilities

Bought all 3 new facilities. When I went to start and load the facility manager they did not start and load. I memcached and reloaded the game and still they did not start and load. I started and loaded them manually but my diversification rank did not change. It's as if they don't exist in my facility manager. Is anyone else having this problem or can anyone help please.

Bought all 3 new facilities. When I went to start and load the facility manager they did not start and load. I memcached and reloaded the game and still they did not start and load. I started and loaded them manually but my diversification rank did not change. It's as if they don't exist in my facility manager. Is anyone else having this problem or can anyone help please.

Memcached again, reloaded and nothing changed

bugs22
Sep 03 2016, 09:06 AM
Apparently, even after manually loading, it's not staying loaded!

I have the same problem with all 3 new facilities[/quote]

Taz D
Sep 03 2016, 09:13 AM

Memcached again, reloaded and nothing changed

Hi bjyhey and bugs,
Thanks for reporting this. We are checking on it.

Edfit: have checked this and mine is working just fine. All loaded without problem. Restaurant Supplies Shop did not load with much as all I had for that one was what I got from working neighbors facilities. Two of these are services which do need products from regular facilities, so you may not have anything to load in them.

theperfectnina
Sep 03 2016, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the upgrade, but is anyone having issues seeing their facilities on their farms.

Sephrenia
Sep 03 2016, 09:25 AM
They are :
Sandersonia, Chocolate Cosmos, Bromeliad, Queen of the Night, Sedum Autumn Joy, Chrysanthemums, Ranunculus.

That last one sounds like something Hermione Grainger would say :)

Thank You :)

bjyhey3
Sep 03 2016, 09:38 AM
Hi bjyhey and bugs,
Thanks for reporting this. We are checking on it.[/QUOTE]

FYI I put them all into storage, memcached, restarted and still they don't show up in the facility manager and won't stay loaded :D

Amythyst51
Sep 03 2016, 09:41 AM
Woohoo! Thanks for the great work you all do to make this game fun!

Texas Belle
Sep 03 2016, 09:51 AM
Great, as always you guys rock, now to play with the new things.. thank you, thankyouverymuch....

sizzlinsssandi
Sep 03 2016, 09:54 AM
We really do NEED a bigger chainsaw/log truck. How come we didn't get that one? I didn't see much need for the flower harvester, but the log truck I NEED. Why all those new flowers? They aren't used for anything? By the way the New Tree shaker is WONDERFUL. It works just fine.

gffarmer
Sep 03 2016, 09:55 AM
thanks for the new update!

Peyana
Sep 03 2016, 10:03 AM
Thank you!

ajorgy
Sep 03 2016, 10:18 AM
I bought the new flower harvester and new tree harvester and when I tried to use the tree harvester, it showed a big yellow square, nothing else. Can't use it the way it is.

Taz D
Sep 03 2016, 10:27 AM
Hi bjyhey and bugs,
Thanks for reporting this. We are checking on it.

FYI I put them all into storage, memcached, restarted and still they don't show up in the facility manager and won't stay loaded :D[/quote]
Hi bjyhey,
We have checked this and can not duplicate it. Have even run memcache and still they are staying loaded. Please keep in mind that 2 out of the 3 are service facilities and you need to have the products from the factories in storage in order to load those services.
For finding them in the facility manager make sure you have the Funnel filter set to All farms/All facilities/and services checked too.
Try using the search in facility manager for restaurant supplies and see if it shows up.

vilsonkirsten@gmail.com
Sep 03 2016, 10:45 AM
Hi I have bought the coins facilities but it dosent produce any products

bjyhey3
Sep 03 2016, 10:48 AM
Hi bjyhey,
We have checked this and can not duplicate it. Have even run memcache and still they are staying loaded. Please keep in mind that 2 out of the 3 are service facilities and you need to have the products from the factories in storage in order to load those services.
For finding them in the facility manager make sure you have the Funnel filter set to All farms/All facilities/and services checked too.
Try using the search in facility manager for restaurant supplies and see if it shows up.
I've done all that, restarted and memcached many times and they don't show up anywhere. The appliance service center should have items in it...it doesn't and the restaurant supplies factory has been loaded several times and it has nothing in it. The funnel shows all facilities and all service facilities showing. Please fix this!!!

beverduster
Sep 03 2016, 10:51 AM
i bought the new flower harvester and tree shacker at 50 farm cash a piece, didnt get them, can you see what the deal is, thanks

they dissapeared again, dont show up on the thing a bob, had them and now they are gone again

Texas Belle
Sep 03 2016, 10:59 AM
Guys you need to fix the new tools, it shows a square but it goes wherever it wants and its not doing the job.. went back to the yellow tree shaker, please tell me that is quick fix, love to do more trees in less time but its taking about 4 clicks on the new ones... thanks

Fireball
Sep 03 2016, 11:11 AM
Just spent $50.00 for the new great new tree shaker that does not work. It is all over the place and had to go back to using the yellow one. I hope they fix this soon.
The square was off my fields into green space and could not get it centered and then it would only harvest a select few and left my field a mess.

kkempke
Sep 03 2016, 11:13 AM
I've just used the new tree and flower harvesters on my farms and don't care for them at all. I only have two farms that are wall to wall where there might be a benefit. However, on all of my other farms, it's taking two to three times longer to do! Going back to my old tools and hoping something will change with the new ones or I'll have spent a lot of FC on items which do not make the game easier...

Taz D
Sep 03 2016, 11:22 AM
they dissapeared again, dont show up on the thing a bob, had them and now they are gone again
Hi beverduster,
They are on a farm and not in storage, so if you are not on that farm they will not show in the toolbox. Hide everything in your preferences except tools and search through your farms to find them and place them in storage.

iceberg
Sep 03 2016, 11:25 AM
I bought the new 20 x 20 tree shaker but when I get a farm of trees to do the purple on I bought does not appear I am still using the last yellow on I bought whats going on please!

Fran Barrett
Sep 03 2016, 11:26 AM
Thanks so much!

Taz D
Sep 03 2016, 11:27 AM
I've done all that, restarted and memcached many times and they don't show up anywhere. The appliance service center should have items in it...it doesn't and the restaurant supplies factory has been loaded several times and it has nothing in it. The funnel shows all facilities and all service facilities showing. Please fix this!!!
Hi bjyhey,
The appliance service center would only have something to load if you didn't sell the items made from the last month as non-ingredients.
Please check your date and time on your computer as that not being correct can cause the fill to not show.
If that is correct then please contact Support about this so they can look at it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Missy Lou
Sep 03 2016, 11:30 AM
hi. thank-you for the update. always look forward to the updates-new facs, tools and seeds etc. but i do agree with many other comments regarding the new tree and flower harvesting tools. visually very difficult to use because of where the tool highlights as opposed to the area worked. more time consuming compared to previous tool size. hopefully this can be fixed or was a waste of FC

cfluri
Sep 03 2016, 11:30 AM
New facilites not working, you can load them over and over shows that the products are there, but when go back in they are gone..have to load again, then they dissappear again, will wait on the new tools seem by all the pos they have issues also.

SloBo
Sep 03 2016, 11:34 AM
This may not be the correct place to ask as I don't use this often, I read but haven't replied. Will we ever be able to get more new neighbors? They seem to be limited to a specific amount. Thanks for all you do to make my favorite relaxation project wonderful SloBo

Taz D
Sep 03 2016, 11:38 AM
Can some1 tell me where is the new tree Shaker 20x20 I cant find it in my tool box please!
Hi Iceberg,
It would be the purple one at the top of the column of tree shakers. You do have it in storage, so if you don't see it then try closing and restarting your farms.

bjyhey3
Sep 03 2016, 11:39 AM
Hi bjyhey,
The appliance service center would only have something to load if you didn't sell the items made from the last month as non-ingredients.
Please check your date and time on your computer as that not being correct can cause the fill to not show.
If that is correct then please contact Support about this so they can look at it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

I know that about the service facilities...they are NOT showing up in the facilities manager at all. The Restaurant Supply factory isn't showing up in the facility manager either and when it shows it's full when I fill it but I can click on it again and shows that it has not been filled. My clock and my computer are fine. I bought 3 new facilities that don't show up in the facilities manager and the 2 that can be filled now (Restaurant Supply Factory and the Appliance Service Center) Can NOT be filled...please fix

Taz D
Sep 03 2016, 11:41 AM
This may not be the correct place to ask as I don't use this often, I read but haven't replied. Will we ever be able to get more new neighbors? They seem to be limited to a specific amount. Thanks for all you do to make my favorite relaxation project wonderful SloBo
Hi SloBo,
The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 16 characters in length. so it can vary from 80 to 110. depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.

When you reach your limit of neighbors, you will receive a warning that you have reached your limit, when this happens, you will need to remove some neighbors before you can add more.

Taz D
Sep 03 2016, 11:43 AM
I know that about the service facilities...they are NOT showing up in the facilities manager at all. The Restaurant Supply factory isn't showing up in the facility manager either and when it shows it's full when I fill it but I can click on it again and shows that it has not been filled. My clock and my computer are fine. I bought 3 new facilities that don't show up in the facilities manager and the 2 that can be filled now (Restaurant Supply Factory and the Appliance Service Center) Can NOT be filled...please fix
Hi bjyhey,
Please contact Support as I asked. Let them check this out for you.

bjyhey3
Sep 03 2016, 11:57 AM
Hi bjyhey,
Please contact Support as I asked. Let them check this out for you.

I did report it...I've been put on LOW priority

mirwin
Sep 03 2016, 11:59 AM
The new restaurant facilities are not filling. Can't fill them with the start all nor individually. It says products are stocked, but when you come right back to the facility, it is empty.

kkempke
Sep 03 2016, 12:05 PM
I'm also having a problem with the new facilities. I have products to load into them and do so. It shows as items in production but when I leave the farm and come back, nothing is in production.

Reported to Support

Stu3
Sep 03 2016, 12:24 PM
Errrm i have a Strange Glitch i see others are saying the new 3 facilities are not loading (however on my S4 #3 i have the Coin Factory and on #4 i have the Client however the Facilities manager doesn't find them i have gone to re add it thinking i hadn't placed it and game says i have which is correct (but not shown up on facilities manager out of the 4 games its only that 1 so far and i have done the usual memcache hmm i wonder if this is going to happen to a few others seems if i go to farm and place an item in the facility it shows up if i come out of the facility and go back in the item vanished then i click another item and they are there again hmmm (something is up with this like normal)

Taz D
Sep 03 2016, 12:36 PM
Hi all,
We have reported the facilities problems to the developers. Please be patient until they can look into this and see if they can find the problem.

bjyhey3
Sep 03 2016, 12:43 PM
I'm also having a problem with the new facilities. I have products to load into them and do so. It shows as items in production but when I leave the farm and come back, nothing is in production.

Reported to Support

Hi, I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem...hopefully they'll find a fix soon :D

Petuniaflower
Sep 03 2016, 01:01 PM
I was going to plant some of the new flowers with my multi planter and it won't work reporting!

minxie63
Sep 03 2016, 01:05 PM
love the updates and so happy to see the new tree and flower harvesters (i agree that we still need one for chopping tho!)... also love all the new flowers! just wish that we were able to use all of them (and the older deco flowers) in a facility or two! i'd love to plant more flowers :)

Liberal Annie
Sep 03 2016, 01:07 PM
I have bought all of the new facilities, but the Appliance Service Center, The Restaurant Supplies Factory, and the Restaurant Supplies Shop are not showing up in my Service Manager. I have cleared my memcache and reloaded the game. Any other suggestions?

Liberal Annie
Sep 03 2016, 01:09 PM
Sorry, I didn't see your response to previous questions on this until after I posted. Hopefully a solution is coming shortly.

Tiger
Sep 03 2016, 01:09 PM
I was going to plant some of the new flowers with my multi planter and it won't work reporting!

Hi Petuniaflower,

I have just tried this and it is working fine for me. Exactly at what point is it not working for you?

Petuniaflower
Sep 03 2016, 01:16 PM
I select a muli planter and should take me to flowers or trees and then where to select I even went to flowers and clicked buy and shouldn't it give me a selection of how I want to plant since I have 3 of the multi planters

Tiger
Sep 03 2016, 01:25 PM
I select a muli planter and should take me to flowers or trees and then where to select I even went to flowers and clicked buy and shouldn't it give me a selection of how I want to plant since I have 3 of the multi planters

Hi Petuniaflower,

Just going to the store and clicking buy will not give you the multiplanter options. You are correct in that you need to click on the multiplanter first then it should load the store for you. After you select the flower to buy THEN it gives you the planting options.

Either exit your game and try again or if that does not work please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

BarbLH
Sep 03 2016, 01:30 PM
I just tried using the new 20x20 flower harvester. Sometimes it works fine but sometimes it's off kilter. The farm size doesn't seem to matter. I couldn't figure out how to capture the cursor outline - this pic shows the results.
http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Tiger/odds/Barb flowers 030916.PNG

I haven't tried the new 20x20 tree shaker yet.

Holy Moly! I didn't expect it to be that big!

Petuniaflower
Sep 03 2016, 01:31 PM
Hi Petuniaflower,

Just going to the store and clicking buy will not give you the multiplanter options. You are correct in that you need to click on the multiplanter first then it should load the store for you. After you select the flower to buy THEN it gives you the planting options.

Either exit your game and try again or if that does not work please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

I have done all that. Switched to different browsers ,did the memecache,put the multi planter out of storage then in again.Have exited and returned to game multiple times.

Texas Belle
Sep 03 2016, 01:41 PM
Ok been using the new flower and tree harvester and I think I got the hang of it, it works if you have trees and flowers right against each other, like a farm full with no spaces, works perfect and better if you use it horizontally than vertically, I think it has been designed for the next farms extensions to 44x44 since to get that first row you have to go out of the farm perimeters so it will work.. I would suggest use it horizontally and it works great and fast.. that is just my 2 cents to all the fuzz about the tools.. Happy farming y'all...

Tiger
Sep 03 2016, 01:42 PM
I have done all that. Switched to different browsers ,did the memecache,put the multi planter out of storage then in again.Have exited and returned to game multiple times.

Hi Petuniaflower,

Is it not opening the store for you?
Or is it that it doesn't give you the planting options after you select buy?

Silly question, but you are sure you are clicking on the multiplanter and not the transplanter right?

Dutch85
Sep 03 2016, 01:43 PM
Thank you for the new release Raul! I love it all! About the new tree shaker and flower harvester - I went to the market and got hired for 15 farms of trees - chop and shake. The farms were not wall to wall trees, but oddly shaped groupings running diagonally. When I chopped with the old saw truck, it was difficult because of the diagonally running lines of trees. When I used the new shaker to harvest trees in the same diagonal lines it went like a breeze. Like Raul said...it takes a bit to get used to, but once you do, it goes like greased lightening! I LOVE it!!!!

bugs22
Sep 03 2016, 01:50 PM
I can see them, load them manually. They just don't stay loaded. I had plenty of appliance parts to load, so it's not that and after my neighbors worked my fac. to empty I should have at least SOME restaurant ones. I am very frustrated. I spent 130 FC today.

Taz D
Sep 03 2016, 01:51 PM
I can see them, load them manually. They just don't stay loaded. I had plenty of appliance parts to load, so it's not that and after my neighbors worked my fac. to empty I should have at least SOME restaurant ones. I am very frustrated. I spent 130 FC today.
Hi bugs,
We have reported this to the developers. Please be patient until they can check this out and fix it.

Petuniaflower
Sep 03 2016, 01:51 PM
Hi Petuniaflower,

Is it not opening the store for you?
Or is it that it doesn't give you the planting options after you select buy?

Silly question, but you are sure you are clicking on the multiplanter and not the transplanter right?

Wasn't a silly question at all!:confused::eek: You were right! Raul ...his fault..not mine...put them in the same row.The transplanter above the mulit planter.You know the saying How oldsters don't do change well!! Thank You Tiger!

Tiger
Sep 03 2016, 02:03 PM
Wasn't a silly question at all!:confused::eek: You were right! Raul ...his fault..not mine...put them in the same row.The transplanter above the mulit planter.You know the saying How oldsters don't do change well!! Thank You Tiger!

Hi Petuniaflower,

You are welcome! Glad you are sorted now, thanks for coming back to let us know :)

tnbskts
Sep 03 2016, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the new flowers!

Shellgirlmtl
Sep 03 2016, 02:26 PM
Thanks Raul... stayed up all night anxious for the update, and just as I was about to get some zzzz's we got New Release (naturally I stayed up)... Expanded my Farm 30 to 42x42, bought all 3 facilities and by the time I got to buying the tools I noticed some people not happy with the new 'method' so put a halt on that until more feedback... Tried 3 times to fill up the Appliance Repair Shop and the new Restaurant Supplies Fac, no go, gave up, closed shop to get a few hours of shut eye hoping when I wake up the facility problem would be fixed but it looks like it is not...
- So, I too am having problems keeping them full... every time I close and re-open the Facility Mgr they are back to showing empty...
- Will not be buying the new tree shaker & new flower harvester... it's based on the same principle as the new Turbo fishing boats from last release... no good for me... my farms are all realistic design farms... Since Aug 13th I have bought 1000 FC... each 250 FC costs me on average $53.00 CAN... that's $212.00 CAN in a span of 3 weeks, therefore, unless the tools are reverted back to the old method or maybe you can give us an option when buying the new tools whether we want the new method or the old method (don't know if that's feasible), I will not spend 100FC... my farms are not wall to wall trees on top of flowers on top of crops just like my sea coasts and lakes are not stacked...

Love the new flowers and looking forward to the ships...

As always, thank you again to Raul and the Dev Team for another great update (even though the tools are no use for me the way they operate)... I would be heartbroken if ever the day comes where FarmTown becomes a Ghost Town... would be a sad day indeed...

marymarcel
Sep 03 2016, 02:33 PM
Thanks Raul... stayed up all night anxious for the update, and just as I was about to get some zzzz's we got New Release (naturally I stayed up)... Expanded my Farm 30 to 42x42, bought all 3 facilities and by the time I got to buying the tools I noticed some people not happy with the new 'method' so put a halt on that until more feedback... Tried 3 times to fill up the Appliance Repair Shop and the new Restaurant Supplies Fac, no go, gave up, closed shop to get a few hours of shut eye hoping when I wake up the facility problem would be fixed but it looks like it is not...
- So, I too am having problems keeping them full... every time I close and re-open the Facility Mgr they are back to showing empty...
- Will not be buying the new tree shaker & new flower harvester... it's based on the same principle as the new Turbo fishing boats from last release... no good for me... my farms are all realistic design farms... Since Aug 13th I have bought 1000 FC... each 250 FC costs me on average $53.00 CAN... that's $212.00 CAN in a span of 3 weeks, therefore, unless the tools are reverted back to the old method or maybe you can give us an option when buying the new tools whether we want the new method or the old method (don't know if that's feasible), I will not spend 100FC... my farms are not wall to wall trees on top of flowers on top of crops just like my sea coasts and lakes are not stacked...

Love the new flowers and looking forward to the ships...

As always, thank you again to Raul and the Dev Team for another great update (even though the tools are no use for me the way they operate)... I would be heartbroken if ever the day comes where FarmTown becomes a Ghost Town... would be a sad day indeed...

Hi Shellgirlmtl:)

We emailed the developers about the problem with the facilities, thank you for your patience.

bjyhey3
Sep 03 2016, 02:59 PM
Just got a nice note from Slashkey regarding the 3 new facilities not loading...they changed the status to urgent (in red). Thank You Rob and staff

bugs22
Sep 03 2016, 03:32 PM
Mine are still not working either. Glad I am not alone.

Shellgirlmtl
Sep 03 2016, 04:12 PM
Just did a neighbour's farms of wall to wall flowers and trees using the new tools... love them but they are only good for farms that are wall to wall, not good for design farms... I am so bummed out :(... Please Raul, think about giving us a choice when we buy the tools or have one with the new method and one with the old method, that way some players might even buy both...

Aussie Rae
Sep 03 2016, 04:16 PM
Thank you for the new release Raul! I love it all! About the new tree shaker and flower harvester - I went to the market and got hired for 15 farms of trees - chop and shake. The farms were not wall to wall trees, but oddly shaped groupings running diagonally. When I chopped with the old saw truck, it was difficult because of the diagonally running lines of trees. When I used the new shaker to harvest trees in the same diagonal lines it went like a breeze. Like Raul said...it takes a bit to get used to, but once you do, it goes like greased lightening! I LOVE it!!!!

I totally agree, the new 20x20 tools are a breeze.. for those complaining.. there is an old saying still true today..quote "A poor tradesman always blames his tools" unquote.. waiting now for the 20x chainsaw..

BarbLH
Sep 03 2016, 04:23 PM
Just did a neighbour's farms of wall to wall flowers and trees using the new tools... love them but they are only good for farms that are wall to wall, not good for design farms... I am so bummed out :(... Please Raul, think about giving us a choice when we buy the tools or have one with the new method and one with the old method, that way some players might even buy both...

I agree! Actually, it would be great to be able to switch back & forth between methods using the same tool, instead of having to buy 2 tools. Some farms are decorative, some farms are designed with functionality in mind. If a SN or hired employee is working different types of farms they'd need the ability to switch methods.

Shellgirlmtl
Sep 03 2016, 04:33 PM
I agree! Actually, it would be great to be able to switch back & forth between methods using the same tool, instead of having to buy 2 tools. Some farms are decorative, some farms are designed with functionality in mind. If a SN or hired employee is working different types of farms they'd need the ability to switch methods.

That would work for me, be able to switch... Hope the Devs can do something, otherwise I won't be buying the tools... if all new tools are going to be like this in the future I will be stuck with the 16x16 tools... All my farms are realistic farms... I am so bummed out... :(

Shellgirlmtl
Sep 03 2016, 04:35 PM
I totally agree, the new 20x20 tools are a breeze.. for those complaining.. there is an old saying still true today..quote "A poor tradesman always blames his tools" unquote.. waiting now for the 20x chainsaw..

It is not a complaint Aussie Rae... the tools are fantastic... I tried them out on a neighbour's farms but all my 30 farms are realistic farms and the way the square places to harvest it's just not feasible...

GoalieAunt
Sep 03 2016, 04:42 PM
We really do NEED a bigger chainsaw/log truck. How come we didn't get that one? I didn't see much need for the flower harvester, but the log truck I NEED.
I have noticed in my years of playing that the developers seem to try and limit the amount of FC that new releases need to around 250-300 FC (sometimes it's lower). So generally they don't do the full set of tools in a single release especially if there is a new farm or farm expansions. They release part of the set one month and the rest the next. So look for the log truck and possibly the multi planter and/or transplanter tools in October.

tcpie55
Sep 03 2016, 05:03 PM
I bought the facility for restaurant supplies (Not shop) and it will not load. I cleared memcashe, and put it storage, put it on another farm (twice) still won't load. I have tried from 5:30a.m. and it is now 5:01p.m. I see other people have this problem , but mine still won't work, Im am not a computer genius.

Aussie Rae
Sep 03 2016, 05:17 PM
It is not a complaint Aussie Rae... the tools are fantastic... I tried them out on a neighbour's farms but all my 30 farms are realistic farms and the way the square places to harvest it's just not feasible...

I think if you just get used to them you will find how brilliant they are, they work wonderfully on any farm, decorated, realistic or production farms that are wall to wall... just have to "think outside the square" and don't try to use them the way the smaller tools are used.. I just did the work on all 4 of my super neighbors farms in record time using them.. the more you use them, the more you will appreciate them.. :)

Aussie Rae
Sep 03 2016, 05:19 PM
ps.. no problems with any of the new facilities .. they are and have worked perfectly from the minute I purchased them, Cheers to the devs, for a great update..

amanda1955
Sep 03 2016, 05:21 PM
have bought both flower harvester and tree shaker but there is a slight problem, they do work but there is a huge yellow square around them

Tiger
Sep 03 2016, 05:23 PM
have bought both flower harvester and tree shaker but there is a slight problem, they do work but there is a huge yellow square around them

Hi amanda,

That's how they are supposed to work for those two tools. From the new release post >>

5. Tree Shaker 20 x 20 (FC): This new Tree Shaker harvest up to 400 trees using a new faster method of harvesting. Basically, instead of highliting all the trees, this new tool just highlight a fixed squared section of the farm which works faster and with less manual mistakes.

It may take a few moments to get use to it but after that it performs very well, specially on the biggest farms.

6. Flower Harvester 20 x 20 (FC): This new Flower Harvester harvest up to 400 flowers using a new faster method of harvesting, see point 5) above.

FarmerMcLashwood
Sep 03 2016, 05:24 PM

I take back everything I previously said about the new tools.
Well having done all my husband's tree and flowers with the new tools... all I can say is bring on the 20x20 log chainsaw.
Its a breeze once you get used to them and so much faster. :)

amanda1955
Sep 03 2016, 05:34 PM
thanks for that didnt read it properly the 1st time

tree101457
Sep 03 2016, 06:09 PM
I bought the 20 x 20 tree and flower harvesters. You may say they are easier but I say Nay! I don't have wall to wall trees coming due all at once so to do the trees you have to go to a different corner to do one row of trees? I will go back to my old tools I think these were a waste I liked my old tools and wish you would have just made them bigger!

Liberal Annie
Sep 03 2016, 06:21 PM
Facilities still do not show in the Facility Manager.

Taz D
Sep 03 2016, 06:24 PM
Raul posted this update:

- We just rebooted some servers that could have been causing the issues with the new facilities, please report here if you are still having issues.

- We will soon offer a switch mechanism somewhere for the new tools, so you can change back and forth between the new and old method, however, I can confirm that once you get a handle on them they will work much faster on any farm compared to the old tools.

It's true that at the beginning it can be confusing, because the highlight covers the trees by the trunk (where they are planted) not by the top of the trees but we have found it could be mastered eventually.

I would suggest you try running memcache and then see if the facilities show and can be loaded. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

jerrbearsr
Sep 03 2016, 06:52 PM
We will soon offer a switch mechanism somewhere for the new tools, so you can change back and forth between the new and old method, however, I can confirm that once you get a handle on them they will work much faster on any farm compared to the old tools.

Master it or not it is still faster then the old way, I will master it but I just did 30 farms with flowers and trees all over the farm and still did it way faster. Thanks Raul and the Dev team.

Shellgirlmtl
Sep 03 2016, 07:13 PM

- New Facilities load perfectly now...
- And thrilled to hear there will be a switch feature coming soon on the new tools... I can use both tools on 4 farms out 30... would have to switch to the other tools for the rest... I really really want to buy them...Can hardly wait for the switcheroo... :)

Thank you Raul... FT Team is the best...

Liberal Annie
Sep 03 2016, 07:26 PM
It worked. THANKS!

Aneida
Sep 03 2016, 07:58 PM
Wow - great way to start off the month of Sept.
Thank you - hugs

Snookie Sue
Sep 03 2016, 08:08 PM
Not loving the new tools either. :( :( :( Really hoping they won't screw up my hiring. Especially the tree one. :( ADVICE PLEASE!

bjyhey3
Sep 03 2016, 08:19 PM
Very nice...all 3 facilities in the Facility Manager and appear to be working normally...Thank You

wsmith101
Sep 03 2016, 09:54 PM
I am so disappointed in the new 20x20 tree harvester!! it takes longer than the 16x16!! it hangs and doesn't flow smoothly over my farms. Yes, my farms are heavily layered. I admit this!! I have NO problems working them, or my facilities. I was looking forward to getting through some of my farms with a LARGE number of trees quickly, and I had to go back with my 16x16 and clean up what the 20x20 had missed :(

Clohar
Sep 04 2016, 01:12 AM
Many thanks to the dev. to see if there is a way of having all tree we want to harvest within the yellow square as has it is now it is a bit confusing to how we have to use it. That's a great update, now waiting to see the ships to carry ingredients

silverfern47
Sep 04 2016, 03:18 AM
Well done Raul, the best update transition for ages!!!!!

TribalCat
Sep 04 2016, 03:37 AM
Will any of the new flowers be used in facilities, and if so, which flowers?

Thanks for the new update!

Mimi48
Sep 04 2016, 03:43 AM
Love the new flowers! Can we maybe have some pink and white water lilies to put in our ponds?

Grumpdad
Sep 04 2016, 04:04 AM
Tree Shaker, yes the new one is much faster but certain trees like Brazil and Juniper when planted in rows of 8 do not seem to be covered in the square but get done all the same, just a thought, why not when the tool is selected show the red squares where the trees are as if you had hidden them, the square would then cover the red squares which could disappear when the trees were harvested and the farm revert back to normal when the tool was no longer in use? Stop all of this confusion, would it not?

FarmerWitch
Sep 04 2016, 05:27 AM
Thank you for the Update!

AlyceAnn
Sep 04 2016, 06:00 AM
Thanks a bunch for taking all the fun out of tree chopping!! LOL I LOVE the new tree shaker and flower harvester!! It has a learning curve but BOY is it better!! No more cleaning up missed trees and flowers! No more blanking out of the farm when you move too fast. Superb!! Thanks! If you start at the bottom left to go horizontally to learn its EASY!

Lpeak
Sep 04 2016, 06:02 AM
At first the new tools were comfusing but think I have the hang of them now, just seem to stuck a bit and when move the farm loose the position I was in, but works really well with flowers, my only complain is it could do to be a lot bigger but am guess we will get upgrades to buy again. Just wonder how much Fcash I have spent on a tree tool since the beginning, dont think I really want to know lol.

LazyMare
Sep 04 2016, 06:41 AM
Will any of the new flowers be used in facilities, and if so, which flowers?

Thanks for the new update!

Your guess is as good as ours Tribal Cat - so far none are used in facilities.

LazyMare
Sep 04 2016, 06:43 AM
Love the new flowers! Can we maybe have some pink and white water lilies to put in our ponds?

Hi Mimi48

Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions thread where the Devs will read it : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to the thread that best fits :)

RomanticSoul
Sep 04 2016, 06:47 AM
Hey Raul,

Again I just wanted to say the New Tree Shaker and Flower Harvester are awesome. Just finished testing them on a farm I hate doing. Turned it into a piece of cake.

THANK YOU.

nettie1212
Sep 04 2016, 07:27 AM
I find the tree shaker and flower harvester go where it wants as it sticks. NO its not my computer as all the other tools do not do it. To me it was a total waste of $$$$

Old McMark
Sep 04 2016, 07:57 AM
I am not sure what the people who dont like the new tools are smoking, but I find them to be exactly what the tree/flower tools should have been all along. In my opinion, we don't need a switch. The new tools are much faster, and as people get used to them they will become converts and stop complaining. If you give them a switch, they will never use the new version, and will never realize what they have been missing. IMO, you should retroatctively switch all the tools to this style.

RomanticSoul
Sep 04 2016, 08:10 AM
I am not sure what the people who dont like the new tools are smoking, but I find them to be exactly what the tree/flower tools should have been all along. In my opinion, we don't need a switch. The new tools are much faster, and as people get used to them they will become converts and stop complaining. If you give them a switch, they will never use the new version, and will never realize what they have been missing. IMO, you should retroatctively switch all the tools to this style.

agreed. they are awesome. especially when people have a row of flowers diagonally. Makes Harvesting them sooo much Easier.

Dallace
Sep 04 2016, 08:29 AM
I LOVE the new tree shaker and flower harvester. They are fantastic. Takes a little getting use to but I am getting the hang of it. Can't wait for my flowers to get done so I can use the new flower harvester. :D Now we need a new chain saw. ;)

mcdaddie
Sep 04 2016, 08:50 AM
Okay being a person who wants to leave no stone unturned after my message yesterday of the useless new tools, I have done some testing and some studying and here are the results.

Their pointing mechanism is on a static grid based on a certain size farm. I just so happens to work perfectly on a 34x34 farm, but if one step either way from that, the tool starts OFF FARM (because the grid is out there) and wastes the amount of harvesting on the part of the harvester hanging off the farm. On the 34x farms, it starts at proper edge. To make the tools just fine, they need to allow the user to set the starting point of the harvest routine just as a farmer would drive to the place he wants to harvest rather than getting out in the road or woods to start the process to "make it even".

I do work as a superneighbor for a lady that has a 32x32 farm. Along the lower left of her farm she has 8 rows of some flower (only 8 rows)!! Using the new flower harvester you have to start so far OFF her farm to begin, that it only gets 2 rows of her flower and the other 6 rows on the second pass. For all those that think these tools are great and "just get use to them", tell me how making two passes with a 50FC tool is better than making one pass with a 30FC tool.

I do love the fact that we can keep growing our tools as the farms grow, but we can't allow functionality to be lost at the same time.

Fix: Let the farmer drive the tractor to the part of the farm he wants to work rather than arbitrary boundries set by the tractor salesman. :)

sizzlinsssandi
Sep 04 2016, 09:21 AM
I don't believe the new tree harvester is allowing my harvests to go to storage at this point. Can you check it please. Now I'm short on ALL the fruits that have been harvested for the past few days using the new tree shaker. Please help.

Orx
Sep 04 2016, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the new release. I think the new tools are great. Once I got used to them I find it easier to work on all types of farm. If there is just a row of trees at the edge I find it much easier with the new tools as it could be difficult sometimes to select these trees with the old tools.

Taz D
Sep 04 2016, 10:57 AM
I don't believe the new tree harvester is allowing my harvests to go to storage at this point. Can you check it please. Now I'm short on ALL the fruits that have been harvested for the past few days using the new tree shaker. Please help.
Hi sizzlinsssandi,
SInce the new tools have only been 1 day I don't think that is a problem just with the new tools. You may be hitting the maximum storage limit. When that happens then new harvests will not go into storage. You might want to look at selling off your non-ingredients and some of the excess amounts you have for items.

LISA72756
Sep 04 2016, 11:17 AM
Love this game, you dont even know how much lol!!. i was wondering about the new flowers. are they going to become a consumable item?? i understand the decoration factor but thats alot of new flowers just for decor. will they have a purpose other than decoration or is it their only purpose?

Thanks so much guys. Yall are awesome and keep up the awesome work!!:D

sizzlinsssandi
Sep 04 2016, 11:34 AM
That is NOT the problem, I only have 1,023 mangos and 123 Cherries, so I'm sure they aren't over the limit. I keep my non-ingredients cleared out constantly, so please see if there is another answer to my question, thanks so much. Love the new shaker, but I'm sure there is a problem with it storing products correctly. I'm "short' on figs, durans, cherries, nectarines, prunes.......so must be problem. Was NEVER short before on these fruits.

Taz D
Sep 04 2016, 11:54 AM
That is NOT the problem, I only have 1,023 mangos and 123 Cherries, so I'm sure they aren't over the limit. I keep my non-ingredients cleared out constantly, so please see if there is another answer to my question, thanks so much. Love the new shaker, but I'm sure there is a problem with it storing products correctly. I'm "short' on figs, durans, cherries, nectarines, prunes.......so must be problem. Was NEVER short before on these fruits.
Hi sizzlinsssandy,
It is not by individual item in storage, but a total of all the items in your storage. I have looked at your data and you have large amounts of many items. If this was a problem with the new tools then there would have been many more posting that their harvests were not being stored. I have checked this with my own tree harvests this morning and cannot duplicate it.

sizzlinsssandi
Sep 04 2016, 12:11 PM
ok, I did go and sell off alot of products produced by my facilities. What is the "limit?" I did see several with 100,000,000 so I guess that's the limits? This is so confusing, because no where does it tell us we have limits and if so, what are they? Please tell me where to find that information. Thanks so much.

Taz D
Sep 04 2016, 12:20 PM
ok, I did go and sell off alot of products produced by my facilities. What is the "limit?" I did see several with 100,000,000 so I guess that's the limits? This is so confusing, because no where does it tell us we have limits and if so, what are they? Please tell me where to find that information. Thanks so much.
Hi sizzlinsssandi,
That would be the individual limit for items. There isn't any way to tell you what the limit is for total. It is a variable formula as some items require more space than others. The only thing I can suggest is keep an eye on it and sell off when you start getting large amounts of items. The only way you will know you have reached the limit is if harvests don't seem to go in storage.

Snookie Sue
Sep 04 2016, 12:21 PM
I take it back! I love the new tools. Once I got accustomed to them they proved to be great. Did my super neighbor's farms in a snap. Well worth the price. Thanks guys.

dcsully
Sep 04 2016, 03:55 PM
Hi sizzlinsssandi,
SInce the new tools have only been 1 day I don't think that is a problem just with the new tools. You may be hitting the maximum storage limit. When that happens then new harvests will not go into storage. You might want to look at selling off your non-ingredients and some of the excess amounts you have for items.

So what exactly our our limits????? I have seen people post what they have in storage - and it's billions more than what I or Sizzlinsssandi has - I've lost everything once and still can't figure out why. No rhyme or reason!!

Taz D
Sep 04 2016, 04:12 PM
So what exactly our our limits????? I have seen people post what they have in storage - and it's billions more than what I or Sizzlinsssandi has - I've lost everything once and still can't figure out why. No rhyme or reason!!
Hi dscully,
As I said it is a variable formula and there isn't any way to put a set number on it. Just like how many neighbors you can have is also variable because of the length s of the ID numbers. So there isn't any way to say specifically how much can be stored.

emurph
Sep 04 2016, 04:47 PM
I agree. Flowers and trees .... yuck!

GoalieAunt
Sep 04 2016, 05:23 PM
Love this game, you dont even know how much lol!!. i was wondering about the new flowers. are they going to become a consumable item?? i understand the decoration factor but thats alot of new flowers just for decor. will they have a purpose other than decoration or is it their only purpose?

Thanks so much guys. Yall are awesome and keep up the awesome work!!:D
For me all of the flowers that don't have a purpose yet, are my cash crops. For a one time investment in coins I get an item that I can harvest every two days (with sprinklers) and earn more coins. I have at least 300 of each flower, including the new ones and am figuring out where to put the ones for next month. :)

Aussie Rae
Sep 05 2016, 01:41 AM
not sure if anyone else has harvested the newest flowers from this last update, not a single one of the flowers I planted, fertilized and irrigated make it to storage after a farmer from the market picked them a few minutes ago.. did the memcache, cleared browser history and cache.. lets hope the next time they are picked, some do make it to storage.. funny thing is they are at the 6th Dan.. go figure...

phsl
Sep 05 2016, 02:38 AM
We need a way to get the newest tools that are so efficient that won't cost $30-$40 to upgrade each of them ending up costing near or over $100 for the last three . That is pricing many of us out of keeping up with the never ending changes to the game. I have spent plenty since I already have all the facilities and the manager along with various tools. Has anyone else found the game slow today with freezing when moving to another farm? Yes, I have cleaned up my laptop.

barbaraelwart
Sep 05 2016, 03:24 AM
Just want to say thank you for the latest update and I LOVE the new tools for trees and flowers. Took a bit of getting used to but once you figure out how they work they are brilliant :D

Moose Mob
Sep 05 2016, 08:20 AM
The new flower/shaker tools are awesome, even though the visual is still taking a bit to get used to. I would thing the chainsaw will go the same way, and really hope the h/p/sow will also work like this in the future.

DianeCK
Sep 05 2016, 09:39 AM
When I 1st tried these I didn't understand how to work them. however now after 2 days , i kinda like them the flowers go very fast. the trees I am still working on but not bad. each day i will get better at it.. thanks..

knolan
Sep 05 2016, 10:54 AM
the tools are great, you just have not figured out how to use them.. start in the top right corner.. you can then either move across or down.. they are super fast and can do wall to wall farms with ease, I hope they bring out a chainsaw that operates the same way.....

I felt the same way about the new tools, but when I gave in to the idea, I find it is really faster & reliable, now I wish I had the log truck to chop trees the same way. Just give in to the idea that it's different, but better.

unicornrn
Sep 05 2016, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the new tools for harvesting flowers and trees. It took a little to get used to, but they are great! Work much faster and now I can't wait to get the chainsaw tool update.

zippity
Sep 05 2016, 05:33 PM
Just harvested all the new flowers and none of them went to storage

marymarcel
Sep 05 2016, 05:40 PM
Just harvested all the new flowers and none of them went to storage

Hi zippity:)

Raul has updated the Known issues

Known Issues

- When you harvest some or all of the new flowers, they first appear correctly in your storage but they disappear after you reload the game. It looks like they are still in your storage but are not been displayed correctly, this should be solved sometime tomorrow.

zippity
Sep 05 2016, 05:59 PM

Known Issues

- When you harvest some or all of the new flowers, they first appear correctly in your storage but they disappear after you reload the game. It looks like they are still in your storage but are not been displayed correctly, this should be solved sometime tomorrow.

TY for the response:)

Aussie Rae
Sep 05 2016, 06:24 PM

Known Issues

sounds good/ I also had mine harvested but none showed in storage, but they did show in the Belts, and are at Brown Belt levels at the moment.. :) fingers crossed, thanks for the info marymarcel, :)

marymarcel
Sep 05 2016, 06:32 PM
TY for the response:)

sounds good/ I also had mine harvested but none showed in storage, but they did show in the Belts, and are at Brown Belt levels at the moment.. :) fingers crossed, thanks for the info marymarcel, :)

You are both very welcome:)

Rugged Barbie
Sep 05 2016, 07:09 PM
Love the new tools!
The flower tool doesn't always get all the flowers inside the square. I have to click it a 2nd and 3rd time to get them all.
Looking forward to the new chopper tool. It's bound to make chopping more pleasant!
Thanks for the update!
Barbie

minxie63
Sep 05 2016, 08:17 PM
i just love love love the new harvesting tools!!! i've been taking care of a friend's farm for her while she's gone along with my own, and time spent on trees and flowers has been cut down by at least half!!! those of you that're having trouble with them, think of it as "aiming" at the farm under the trees/flowers instead of "aiming" at the trees/flowers themselves... that's what helped me get used to them!

marlene1091
Sep 05 2016, 10:55 PM
I have to say that I absolutely love those new tools. Yeah they are awkward at first but I haven't even fully adjusted and I love them. What a time saver. Seems like it was mads for smaller farm than 42 x 42 the way it goes over the edges but I don't even care about that LOL I love the time it saves. Anxiously awaiting chopper and crop tools. It leaves no stragglers either. Thank You guys

TribalCat
Sep 06 2016, 03:28 AM
Love the new tree shaker and flower harvester, thank you!

mac16129
Sep 06 2016, 04:10 AM
The new tools are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

ckerider
Sep 06 2016, 08:26 AM
Just to let you know that I planted crops for all the new flowers and today I had a worker harvest them. The problem is that they are NOT in my flower inventory and when I got to the flower in the store it should the total in storage as 0. What happens to them? I just planted them for cash value and would like to know if there is problems. Thanks in advance for your help.

Tiger
Sep 06 2016, 08:30 AM
Just to let you know that I planted crops for all the new flowers and today I had a worker harvest them. The problem is that they are NOT in my flower inventory and when I got to the flower in the store it should the total in storage as 0. What happens to them? I just planted them for cash value and would like to know if there is problems. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi ckerider,

This is a known issue due to be fixed. From Raul's notes in the top post here >>

Known Issues

- Ingredient Planner is still sometimes reporting incorrect numbers

SusanFarmette
Sep 06 2016, 09:52 AM
Does correcting the glitch mean my new flower harvests and bonus gifts will reappear?

Peyana
Sep 06 2016, 10:05 AM
I love all the new flowers, but.....none are usable in the flower shop or nursery! All of them would be wonderful in pots, flower arrangements, etc. Please make some of them usable in the facilities!

marymarcel
Sep 06 2016, 11:36 AM
Does correcting the glitch mean my new flower harvests and bonus gifts will reappear?

Hi SusanFarmette:)

We really dont know that, we need to wait for Raul notes for the New Release.

nanatoni
Sep 06 2016, 02:22 PM
If you aren't going to list the names of the new flowers, like you do the trees, can you put a NEW label on the item in the store? It doesn't appear that any of the 7 released are used in products, so as far as I'm concerned they're a waste of time. We barely have enough room to produce what we need for factory items, let alone more decorative stuff.. sorry, just my opinion.

Other than that, thanks for the new release..

Petuniaflower
Sep 06 2016, 02:35 PM
There are 13 more new flowers coming.So many new flowers? Who knows what Raul has in mind! Maybe a wholesale flower Facility.!!!1 Any way I am getting prepared in case. I love flowers anyway. As for the new tools. Love them. The flower tool was easier to use. I think the yellow square in the tree harvesting and my shaky hand are starting to learn each others moves now.:)

Majik Merlin
Sep 06 2016, 03:11 PM
dumb question here..... what is the source for arabic gum? I know I have some somewhere cuz there is tons in my storage, but what plant or tree or crop do I need to get it?

marymarcel
Sep 06 2016, 03:45 PM
dumb question here..... what is the source for arabic gum? I know I have some somewhere cuz there is tons in my storage, but what plant or tree or crop do I need to get it?

Hi Majik Merlin:)

You get arabic gum from Acacia tree which is a giftable tree.

marymarcel
Sep 06 2016, 04:18 PM
Hi all:)

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - September 6th, 4:50PM

- The new flowers are now showing up in storage after harvested.

Nightowl 1942
Sep 06 2016, 06:22 PM
Love the new tools!! So much faster harvesting farms that have wall to wall flowers/trees. Anxiously waiting for chainsaw to be released (hint, hint). TY to the devs for all the great work they do to keep this game interesting.

petals
Sep 06 2016, 08:48 PM
Bought both the flower and tree harvesters. They are so fast and easy to use.

Susan Cuttriss
Sep 07 2016, 03:42 AM
Haven't we got enough restaurants???...cant keep up with the ingredients needed as it is!!

maggiel29
Sep 07 2016, 04:10 AM
Thanks Raul - just bought the new flower and tree harvesters 20 x 20 - brilliant I love them - so quick and easy

firegold flames
Sep 07 2016, 04:38 PM
thank raul for the update .

DianeCK
Sep 07 2016, 08:09 PM
It took me a few days but now i like this new tree and flower harvester ... i started in top left corner and it goes very fast... a lot less clicks and saved me 10 to 15 minutes doing all 30 farms. I understand why many don't care for it.. with time new things get better.. thank you..

Shellgirlmtl
Sep 07 2016, 10:54 PM
I gave in and bought the new tools yesterday :D... As I said before they are great tools but I still think the switch is necessary for those of us who have design farms... I find the tree shaker is easier to maneuver than the flower harvester in the sense that the flowers are more scattered than the trees on a realistic designed farm (I could always freeze them, like I have most)... I have previously suggested in the proper thread to give us the ability to freeze trees, I still stand by it... I have Magnolias, Dogwood, and some bushes that I do not harvest/chop... I would like to have the ability to freeze them like we do flowers...

As always, thank you for another great update and really looking forward to the ships... Speaking about ships could you add the word ship to the Cruise so when we do a search it doesn't land on the Cruise Supplies, have the same problem with the Zoo... I'll put it in the suggestion thread...

Aussie Rae
Sep 07 2016, 11:43 PM
I gave in and bought the new tools yesterday :D... As I said before they are great tools but I still think the switch is necessary for those of us who have design farms... I find the tree shaker is easier to maneuver than the flower harvester in the sense that the flowers are more scattered than the trees on a realistic designed farm (I could always freeze them, like I have most)... I have previously suggested in the proper thread to give us the ability to freeze trees, I still stand by it... I have Magnolias, Dogwood, and some bushes that I do not harvest/chop... I would like to have the ability to freeze them like we do flowers...

As always, thank you for another great update and really looking forward to the ships... Speaking about ships could you add the word ship to the Cruise so when we do a search it doesn't land on the Cruise Supplies, have the same problem with the Zoo... I'll put it in the suggestion thread...

I have the new tools and find them extremely fast to use on all types of farms.. you just have to forget about trying to line up flowers and trees, concentrate on using the grid system, start in the top left corner, work across or down, then move one spot in from the first position and repeat the process... gets all those flowers planted higgelddy piggelddy all over on decorated farms..we just need the 20x Chainsaw now.. :)

maggiel29
Sep 08 2016, 02:41 AM
Love love love the new flower and tree harvesters. I have had to go back to the old method for chopping trees and its so cumbersome! Roll on the tree chopper .............. Thank you Raul and Devs.

Aussie Rae
Sep 08 2016, 05:04 AM
wondering if something has changed with our hiring process at market, I ended up with 3 people working but only the last person hired actually replied.. I hate doing this as it upsets a lot of people but if you don't get the reply, then how do you know if they accept.. none of them started working until 5 mins after I returned to my farm and checked.

Dr. Dirt
Sep 08 2016, 05:18 AM
Love the new tools. Looking forward to the new chopping tool working the same way. Would love it if you would make the crop tools the same.

StoneFace
Sep 08 2016, 08:06 AM
I have the new tools and find them extremely fast to use on all types of farms.. you just have to forget about trying to line up flowers and trees, concentrate on using the grid system, start in the top left corner, work across or down, then move one spot in from the first position and repeat the process... gets all those flowers planted higgelddy piggelddy all over on decorated farms..we just need the 20x Chainsaw now.. :)

LOL....

higgelddy, piggelddy..... love it, and I think it is an adequate description.

:D:cool:

jeannine_p
Sep 08 2016, 03:32 PM
any idea when the levels will be released?? pretty please, soon??? :D

Shellgirlmtl
Sep 08 2016, 05:54 PM

- When selecting the new 20x20 Tree Shaker and Flower Harvester, instead of the Eye in the bottom right you will see the current tool icon, when clicked, you will see a vertical toolbar with 2 buttons, the one in the top goes back to the old method of highlighting each individual item, the one in the bottom set the new method of highlighting only the perimeter of the area where the tool will operate.

Also, the tool will operate as if the Eye were always closed, meaning, the recently worked items will be hidden once the work on them is completed.

WONDERFUL... Thank you Thank you Thank you... I spent all afternoon freezing flowers on half my farms and accidentally harvested some too... wish I had waited a bit...

You guys ROCK!!!...

Rugged Barbie
Sep 08 2016, 06:07 PM
Haven't we got enough restaurants???...cant keep up with the ingredients needed as it is!!

ummm, now let's see . . . how many countries are there? how many restaurants representing a country do we now have. yes, it will be endless.

Aussie Rae
Sep 08 2016, 06:55 PM

Also, the tool will operate as if the Eye were always closed, meaning, the recently worked items will be hidden once the work on them is completed.

WONDERFUL... Thank you Thank you Thank you... I spent all afternoon freezing flowers on half my farms and accidentally harvested some too... wish I had waited a bit...

You guys ROCK!!!...

OH NO, its like going back to horse and buggy from driving a Lamborghini :)

mcdaddie
Sep 08 2016, 08:41 PM
OH NO, its like going back to horse and buggy from driving a Lamborghini :)

Everyone has an opinion Aussie Rae, and you have made your position quite clear numerous times over the course of this update. But.......

Thank you Raul and team for the quick work to make the new tools even more diverse. Using the older method with the new size is awesome, fast, and has pinpoint accuracy when selecting the plants to harvest. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I would like to suggest that once the selection of how we want the tools to work (old vs. new) to make the selection stay as selected from farm to farm. At present, it has to be REselected at each farm.

Thanks
Steve

Mimi48
Sep 08 2016, 11:02 PM
Thank you! On the way...:D

Farmer_Susan
Sep 09 2016, 08:22 AM
Love the new tools! Also like that we can switch back and forth. A suggestion for the switch tab - sometimes there's that ONE last tree or flower that you have to use the the Harvest tool on. Could the Harvest tool be added to that switch popup?

Also . . . I don't hear others talking about this so maybe it's just me but on the new tools, it seems like there's a slight delay or something. Like after I've clicked and one group has been harvested, I move the cursor to where I want it to go next and there's a bit of a lag before the yellow box moves and I'm able to click again. If there IS some kind of delay and it's not just my imagination, could that be lessened? Doesn't need to be nearly so long.

So happy to get this new release. : )

Stu3
Sep 09 2016, 02:13 PM
September 3 (SAT)
10. Vietnamese Restaurant (FC) (Coming Later Next Week): Produces Vietnamese Food.

September 9 (FRI)
(is the Above Due yet?)

Taz D
Sep 09 2016, 04:22 PM
Raul has updated the release:

- The switch selection between old and new method is now remembered in session, meaning, you can navigate from farm to farm and select different tools and the last selection will be remembered. When you reload the game it will default back to the new method.

minxie63
Sep 09 2016, 10:12 PM
Also . . . I don't hear others talking about this so maybe it's just me but on the new tools, it seems like there's a slight delay or something. Like after I've clicked and one group has been harvested, I move the cursor to where I want it to go next and there's a bit of a lag before the yellow box moves and I'm able to click again. If there IS some kind of delay and it's not just my imagination, could that be lessened? Doesn't need to be nearly so long.

i thought the lag was just my system... i get it too!

annaH
Sep 09 2016, 10:56 PM
I did NOT like the new tree shaker. But, I had spent 50 FC on it, so I decided I had to figure it out. It didn't take long at all. I love it! Never miss a tree or a row of trees again. I love it so much that I also bought the new flower harvester.
Thank you, devs!

earlgray
Sep 09 2016, 11:20 PM

I love getting new restaurants! I find them much more interesting than the other facilities. But everyone is entitled to their own preferences.

marymarcel
Sep 10 2016, 08:25 AM

From Raul notes for the New Release

- The new levels and the Vietnamese Restaurant will be released Tuesday next week.

turbo terry
Sep 10 2016, 11:54 AM
4. Recently started the development of a functionality that will introduce Ships as a transportation method to get ingredients, it will have a dynamic different to the trains.

if this will increase the yield from the non-workable facilities then i'm all for it - 30 fishfarms cannot produce enough pearl oysters to fill 3 artisan jewelry daily - have to stop production for a week or so to build up enough supply

Jwebb
Sep 10 2016, 06:56 PM
It took me a few days but now i like this new tree and flower harvester ... i started in top left corner and it goes very fast... a lot less clicks and saved me 10 to 15 minutes doing all 30 farms. I understand why many don't care for it.. with time new things get better.. thank you..

I completely agree! I bought the new Tree Harvester and it's so much faster once you get the hang of it:) Thanks Raul!

Rugged Barbie
Sep 10 2016, 10:29 PM
i thought the lag was just my system... i get it too!

My farms have been lagging for a week. All of them, even when just planting.
The new tools and even the old ones lag.
Last night it was so bad I just shut the program down and watched a movie.
:)
RB

Rugged Barbie
Sep 12 2016, 01:43 PM
Can anyone tell me why Iron is so very slow on FT? I use Chrome and it has times when it's slow but not always. I can't use IE because it's like defective now.

Where has everyone gone?

Taz D
Sep 12 2016, 02:24 PM
Can anyone tell me why Iron is so very slow on FT? I use Chrome and it has times when it's slow but not always. I can't use IE because it's like defective now.

Where has everyone gone?
Hi Barbie,
We have no idea as none of us have used it. Every browser is different and even a single browser is different on different computers.

jeannine_p
Sep 12 2016, 09:41 PM
thank you for the restaurant, can we have the levels so that us poor folk can buy it? lol

thehufarm
Sep 13 2016, 12:58 AM
Lately, when working neighbors' facilities, I come across no blue button to work on the client's facilities. Weird since the worker's facilities are workable.

Rugged Barbie
Sep 13 2016, 01:35 PM
what does Extended Mode Selected mean?

marymarcel
Sep 13 2016, 01:43 PM
what does Extended Mode Selected mean?

Hi Rugged Barbie:)

When you select the new 20x20 Tree Shaker and Flower Harvester, instead of the Eye in the bottom right you will see the current tool icon, when clicked, you will see a vertical toolbar with 2 buttons, if you select the bottom button for the new method of highlighting only the perimeter of the area where the tool will operate, then you will see a floating message saying Extent mode selected.

Rugged Barbie
Sep 13 2016, 01:54 PM
Hi Rugged Barbie:)

When you select the new 20x20 Tree Shaker and Flower Harvester, instead of the Eye in the bottom right you will see the current tool icon, when clicked, you will see a vertical toolbar with 2 buttons, if you select the bottom button for the new method of highlighting only the perimeter of the area where the tool will operate, then you will see a floating message saying Extent mode selected.

Thank you, Marymarcel!

jeannine_p
Sep 13 2016, 03:38 PM
its tuesday... just sayin'....

Alexm2012
Sep 13 2016, 05:37 PM
i thought the new levels and fac were being released together anxiously waiting for those new levels and to see whats new i'm sure Raul and the devs are working hard behind the scenes.

jerrbearsr
Sep 13 2016, 08:15 PM
New levels are rolling out now!!!!

marymarcel
Sep 13 2016, 08:20 PM

From Raul notes for the New release

Post-Release Updates - September 13th, 9:10PM

- Released 25 new levels.

Aussie Rae
Sep 13 2016, 08:45 PM
thank you, :)

FarmerWitch
Sep 13 2016, 11:56 PM
Thank you for the new Levels

maddshots
Sep 14 2016, 07:51 AM

Where has everyone gone?

I've never heard of Iron but I agree about IE and Chrome is all strange now so I downloaded Opera and it works great, faster than Chrome. Try Opera.

maddshots
Sep 14 2016, 07:53 AM
Love all the new things, especially the flower and tree harvesters. Please, please, please! May we have one for the chopping trees too?

Lindy-Lou
Sep 14 2016, 08:26 AM
Hi: I was just wondering why there is no way to make rice paper in the pasta factory.

thanks,

Lynn

MadamePondarosa
Sep 14 2016, 10:39 AM
Could you please advice if all the new stuff is in bottom of category? It takes hell of time to scroll through everything:) I have suggested a "not owned" function for all categories but has not come yet

marymarcel
Sep 14 2016, 10:56 AM
Could you please advice if all the new stuff is in bottom of category? It takes hell of time to scroll through everything:) I have suggested a "not owned" function for all categories but has not come yet

Hi MadamePondarosa:)

All 28 new items are at the botton of each category

Buildings 11 items
Farming 8 items
Motion 3 items
Fun 1 item
Furniture 4 items
Other 1 item

Qivis
Sep 14 2016, 04:45 PM
Since the additional levels have come online, I have had problems with Farm Town being very slow to open individual facilities, had network drop offs, etc. Loading the game itself, however, has not been an issue. And yes, I have tried clearing my FT cache, the Flash settings and my browser cache as well as my DNS cache. And I've even shut down and reset both my router and modem too.

R and S Farms
Sep 14 2016, 04:59 PM
Love the new tree shaker and flower harvester. Any Idea when the new style chopping one will be out?
Great job Raul!!!!

Taz D
Sep 14 2016, 05:01 PM
Love the new tree shaker and flower harvester. Any Idea when the new style chopping one will be out?
Great job Raul!!!!
Hi R and S,
The developers don't tell us before something is released, but my guess (and it is only a guess) would be in the next release.

Rugged Barbie
Sep 14 2016, 08:39 PM
I've never heard of Iron but I agree about IE and Chrome is all strange now so I downloaded Opera and it works great, faster than Chrome. Try Opera.

thanks maddshots. I've got Opera installed, i'll give it a new try. Iron is a google based browser i believe. so far it's worked best of them all.

lkarlson
Sep 14 2016, 10:55 PM
MY friend did not get her 25 levels yet but I did anybody know when they will be out....

bluehair
Sep 14 2016, 11:11 PM
MY friend did not get her 25 levels yet but I did anybody know when they will be out....

what level was she on

Taz D
Sep 14 2016, 11:32 PM
Hi lkarlson,
Whether you get the new levels or not is determined by how many XP points you have. Your friend can check to see what level she should be by checking the Game Guide chapter about Levels. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487994

knolan
Sep 15 2016, 09:43 AM
There are sooo many items in the 'Other' and 'Farm Decor', how do I find the new items? Are they on the very top or bottom? It would take me all day to go thru every category to find any new items. Isn't there an easier way to find them if we don't know what the name of the item is? When will the other flowers be released & will any of them be used in factories or service facilities?

Tiger
Sep 15 2016, 09:48 AM
There are sooo many items in the 'Other' and 'Farm Decor', how do I find the new items? Are they on the very top or bottom? It would take me all day to go thru every category to find any new items. Isn't there an easier way to find them if we don't know what the name of the item is? When will the other flowers be released & will any of them be used in factories or service facilities?

Hi knolan,

For the new items for the new levels. If you sort the store by "level required" then scroll all the way to the bottom you will find them. All 28 new items are at the botton of each category.

Buildings 11 items
Farming 8 items
Motion 3 items
Fun 1 item
Furniture 4 items
Other 1 item

The other flowers are due to come in the next release. We do not know if they will be used in facilities.

Rugged Barbie
Sep 15 2016, 04:45 PM
thanks maddshots. I've got Opera installed, i'll give it a new try. Iron is a google based browser i believe. so far it's worked best of them all.

I uninstalled then reinstalled swiron. I then went into plugins and disabled pepper flash. Now it works great again.

I have been having shockwave flash crashes on Chrome.

RB

marymarcel
Sep 17 2016, 01:29 PM

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - September 16th, 9:00PM

- Released changes to the Neighborhood Chains Contest so competing neighborhoods are more balanced in terms of the amount of participating facilities each neighborhood has in the contest.

Tuckertbnc
Sep 19 2016, 08:30 AM
I don't know if this is a new release problem .... but I just found it ... Normally I sell ingredients by Non-ingredients (for me) ... Sell All ... This last time it sold my starfruit ... if you click on the starfruit ? it will tell you it is used to make the Sour Fish Soup in the Vietnamese Restaurant ... I did not buy that restaurant ....
It will not tell you it is used to stock the Fruit Stand ..... I was rearranging farms over the weekend and I sold all my star trees because it told me was used to just make the soup .. I was selling off my non used in product trees .... No big deal for me , I just replanted more trees and will be restocked in no time ... but I figure someone needs to fix this before more people accidently sell all their starfruit like I did ...

Dulcinea
Sep 19 2016, 09:10 PM
I don't know if this is a new release problem .... but I just found it ... Normally I sell ingredients by Non-ingredients (for me) ... Sell All ... This last time it sold my starfruit ... if you click on the starfruit ? it will tell you it is used to make the Sour Fish Soup in the Vietnamese Restaurant ... I did not buy that restaurant ....
It will not tell you it is used to stock the Fruit Stand ..... I was rearranging farms over the weekend and I sold all my star trees because it told me was used to just make the soup .. I was selling off my non used in product trees .... No big deal for me , I just replanted more trees and will be restocked in no time ... but I figure someone needs to fix this before more people accidently sell all their starfruit like I did ...

It's that way with other items used as both an ingredient and to stock a facility. Like it used to show the Granola was sold in the Supermarket, but when it became an ingredient, it no longer showed I needed it for my Supermarket. It seems needing an item as an ingredient to make something trumps needing it to stock a facility.

FarmerWitch
Sep 20 2016, 01:18 AM
Why would you want to Block a game whilst posting from it? Do we have a bug?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155203151694008&set=a.10150329303744008.413846.556304007&type=3&theater

Taz D
Sep 20 2016, 10:18 PM
Why would you want to Block a game whilst posting from it? Do we have a bug?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155203151694008&set=a.10150329303744008.413846.556304007&type=3&theater
Hi Farmwitch,
That pop up comes from Facebook. I am not sure why you would be seeing it that way though. I checked mine and I do not see that extra button to block.

JAXDAW
Sep 23 2016, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the update. Can you include a water path similar to the other paths to assist us in developing canals, decorating, larger rivers, runouts etc?

Tiger
Sep 23 2016, 12:19 PM
Thanks for the update. Can you include a water path similar to the other paths to assist us in developing canals, decorating, larger rivers, runouts etc?

Hi JAXDAW,

Please place your idea in the suggestions area of the forum where all ideas for the game a re gathered for the developers to see. You can't start a new thread there, what you do is post a reply in an already existing thread that most suits your idea. Here's the link to that area >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Rugged Barbie
Sep 24 2016, 06:35 PM
To the Developers,

The Vietnamese Restaurant is a new facility. Each time a new farm cash facility is released, it immediately comes up in our Quests and Co-Op Quests.
Right now, I have 3 quests requiring the VN Restaurant in my Co-Op Quests.
And, I have already had it in my regular Quests.

Won't you please stop pushing farm cash factories/services on us so relentlessly?
With Highest Regards as I admire you, the Developers and I do love this game.

Thanks!
Barbs

Aneida
Sep 25 2016, 02:49 PM
TY for all you do

adinar
Sep 26 2016, 03:18 PM
I agree I don't like how the new tree shaker does, all I am doing is clicking more just to get the trees to harvest the big square does take out big chunks but when it comes down to the last few it is real pain in the neck.

I find the flower harvester works better than the tree harvester. The tree harvester is very awkward. It takes me less time to do all the trees with the previous harvester than it does with the new tree harvester

Clohar
Sep 27 2016, 01:04 AM
I find the flower harvester works better than the tree harvester. The tree harvester is very awkward. It takes me less time to do all the trees with the previous harvester than it does with the new tree harvester

It is only a matter of being used to it it is taking me lot less time to do my trees with the new one than the old and same thing for the flowers about 45 clicks to do a whole farm of trees

KnightRider
Sep 30 2016, 03:31 PM
Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on Augusts release. I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)