PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- September 30th, 2016

Raul
Sep 30 2016, 08:24 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on October 14th, 5:00AM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAÑOL AQUI (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625150) En français ici (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625174)

1. Halloween Items: 10 New items plus old items, all in coins. The Bat Cave from last year is now a coin item as well.

2. New Decorations: 3 New decorative Flowers, 10 more coming in the next release. 4 Water Patches in the Ponds category (decorations, non-fishable). Red Carpet Path and Black Asphalt Path in the Paths category.

3. Farm 31: See prices below:

12x12 - 12000000000 coins or 50 FarmCash (New Farm)
14x14 - 12500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 13000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 13500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 14000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 14500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash

4. Log Truck with Chainsaw 20 x 20 (FC): Similar to the Tree Shaker 20 x 20, this new Log Truck chop up to 400 trees using the new faster method of chopping. Basically, instead of highlighting all the trees, this new tool just highlight a fixed squared section of the farm.

5. Fishing Turbo Boat 20 x 20 (FC): This new Turbo Boat catch all fish in all water items in a squared area the size of 5x5 plow fields using the new faster method of fishing, only highlighting a fixed squared section of the farm. This tool is especially useful for fishing up to 400 overlapped water items at once. You can use the Freestyle Farm Designer tool to overlap water items.

6. Production Increases for several products in High Demand:

Silver Nuggets ---------60%
Chromite Ore -----------50%
Zinc Ore ----------------50%
Iron Ore ----------------40%
Copper Ore -------------40%

Marble Rock ------------60%
Quartz Rock ------------50%
Kaolin Clay Rock -------40%
Clay Block --------------40%
Aluminum Ore ----------40%

Pine Lumber Pile --------50%
Maple Lumber Pile ------50%
Oak Lumber Pile --------50%
Teak Lumber Pile -------33%

Felt Roll ----------------60%
Canvas Textile Roll -----50%
Silk Textile Roll ---------40%
Cotton Textile Roll ------40%
Llama Wool Textile Roll -40%
Sheep Wool Textile Roll -40%

Red ink ------------------30%
Yellow ink ---------------30%
Black ink ----------------30%
Blue ink -----------------30%

Leather ------------------50%
Kevlar Fiber -------------50%
Hotdog Sausage ---------50%
Ham ---------------------50%
Meat ---------------------40%
Chicken ------------------40%
Pork ---------------------30%

Petrochemical Barrel ----50%
Fuel Tank ---------------40%
Asphalt Barrel -----------30%

Pearl Oysters -----------60%
Paper Roll --------------60%
Honeycomb ------------40%
Crude Oil ---------------33%
Cheese -----------------33%
Fiberglass Sheet -------50%
Yellow Mustard ---------50%
Polyester Fiber ---------40%
Plant Pot ---------------40%

7. Other Fixes and Improvements released on the past 1-3 weeks:

a) For the latest tools, show the current tool icon instead of the Eye in the bottom right to switch back and forth between the old and new method of operation
b) Ingredient Planner is now reporting correct numbers, for instance, if you uncheck some products that consumes bread, then the amount of bread required to fill the facilities should go down
c) Released changes to the Neighborhood Chains Contest so competing neighborhoods are more balanced in terms of the amount of participating facilities each neighborhood has in the contest

8. Other minor Improvements:

a) Improvements to moderator tools
b) BugFix: The Fruit Stand service facility was generating less profit than it should

9. Learning Toys Factory (FC): Produces Learning Toys.

Shape Learning Kit
Kid Flash Cards
Snake Folding Puzzle
Marbles Run Set
Abacus
Kid Biology Kit
Music Memory Game
Robot Building Set

10. Cajun Restaurant (Coins): Produces Cajun Food.

Candied Yams
Cajun Crab Bisque
Po Boy Sandwich
Jambalaya
Crawfish Boil
Crawfish Etouffee
Cajun Gumbo
Pecan Pralines

New products from other facilities: Crawfish in the Fish Farming Plant.

11. Kids Discovery Academy (FC): Provides Academically focused and Play based Child Care Services and can be stocked with products from the Learning Toys Factory.

12. Fish Market (Coins): Provides Fish Market Services and can be stocked with Carp, Sturgeon, Swordfish, Eel, Walleyes and Yellowtail.

Note: We had to push back a few weeks the release of the Ship transportation feature, we estimate we will finish it in 4-6 weeks.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - October 14th, 5:00AM

- Released the production increases for products in high demand, see post above for more information
- Added the belts and dans for the Crawfish

Known Issues

- None

Taz D
Sep 30 2016, 08:42 PM
Thanks Raul!

max_river
Sep 30 2016, 08:45 PM
thank for all the goodies

StoneFace
Sep 30 2016, 08:47 PM
Thanks Raul....

I will and can be patient for the ships..... we know it will be cool stuff for sure.

See you in October.

dnana
Sep 30 2016, 08:47 PM
2 releases in September? Just couldn't wait, could you? haha! Thank you!

notaparagod
Sep 30 2016, 08:51 PM
Always happy to see an update! I like the new facilities!

bayoubes
Sep 30 2016, 09:01 PM
Yea, finally a Cajun restaurant. Now if you could find a way to deliver these yummy dishes to me, that would be heaven. LOL

boduke66
Sep 30 2016, 09:25 PM
Love item #6 this is something the players have been wanting for quite some time now,be nice if this item was more detailed though,thanks for the update Raul.

JAS0643
Sep 30 2016, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the update. The crawfish doesn't have any belts for it yet can we get them added please?

jeannine_p
Sep 30 2016, 09:29 PM
Love item #6 this is something the players have been wanting for quite some time now,be nice if this item was more detailed though,thanks for the update Raul.

it will be, boduke, as soon as they release it to us, they are very good about that. :)

beverduster
Sep 30 2016, 09:38 PM
this caught me off gard, t y raul

unc, why didnt you tell me?

WyoSugar
Sep 30 2016, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the update :)

GoalieAunt
Sep 30 2016, 09:45 PM
The belts/dans have not yet been turned on for the crawfish containers.

Shellgirlmtl
Sep 30 2016, 09:49 PM
WOW!!!... Surprise surprise... Thank you Raul... Going shopping!!!... :D

Zaftiggy
Sep 30 2016, 10:22 PM
Thank you! Love the new Cajun Restaurant and Fish Market!! The Fish Market doesn't show any prices on sales though. Any reason? Analytical minds want to know... LOL. Thanks for the updates!!

Theresa

Pesto Farmer
Sep 30 2016, 10:28 PM
Thank you.

Taz D
Sep 30 2016, 10:32 PM
Thank you! Love the new Cajun Restaurant and Fish Market!! The Fish Market doesn't show any prices on sales though. Any reason? Analytical minds want to know... LOL. Thanks for the updates!!

Theresa
Hi Theresa,
The Fish Market is a service facility.If you will check none of the services list any prices.

AussieGecko
Sep 30 2016, 11:06 PM
:D:D:D The Black Asphalt Path makes a great night sky and those new ponds overlap beautifully to create a lake or ocean of any size. Love all the Halloween items too. Another fantastic update. Thank you!!

Conjetta
Sep 30 2016, 11:41 PM
I hope they've increased the peacock feather productions and have belts for them soon.

barbaraelwart
Oct 01 2016, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the update. Could not sleep, so got up early, came on here and what a surprise! Been on an early morning spending spree :D !!!

Lee Ann
Oct 01 2016, 12:17 AM
Thanks for all you all do , it is appreciated !!!! Anxiously awaiting the production increases am really hoping for pearl oysters and polyester fiber :-)

Lara
Oct 01 2016, 12:47 AM
having fun indoors on a sunny Saturday afternoon, I love farm town upgrades

Aussie Rae
Oct 01 2016, 01:14 AM
ty, love my new 20x Chainsaw, :)

mac16129
Oct 01 2016, 04:02 AM
Thanks...another great update.

RomanticSoul
Oct 01 2016, 06:22 AM
Thanks Raul. Wish I woulda Known ahead of time. Just got the update and and already my first coop quest is from one of the new facilites. But Thanks for all your hard work.

Clohar
Oct 01 2016, 06:24 AM
Thanks Raul and dev. for another great release. I love the latest 20x20 new tools. In 81 clicks I can do a full farm of trees or flowers lot of time saving. Now I'll be patient to get the ship transportation.

marymarcel
Oct 01 2016, 06:36 AM
Thank you Raul and team! :)

bjyhey3
Oct 01 2016, 06:52 AM
Wow! Nice to wake up to an unexpected and early update...thank you as always

Texas Belle
Oct 01 2016, 09:50 AM
Thank you, thank you.. my first buy the chainsaw.. like always you guys rock...

Dutch85
Oct 01 2016, 10:28 AM
Thank you Raul! You totally took me by surprise! Awesome!

jeannine_p
Oct 01 2016, 10:32 AM
any reason why the belts for crawfish havent been activated yet??

wrsearlessr@att.net
Oct 01 2016, 10:39 AM
Great update. Love all the new facilities and Halloween items. Can't wait for the ships. Game is such fun to play. Thanks for all your hard work in keeping it interesting. Love it.

dorissau
Oct 01 2016, 10:56 AM
wow.. thanks for all the new stuff. The new flowers are quite lovely!! It is sooooo nice that we can buy the Cajun restaurant with COINS!! Thanks so much for your hard work to keep us busy and loving this game!

Lpeak
Oct 01 2016, 11:12 AM
Thanks for the update, cant seem to get the new fishing boat to work though, clicked like I do with trees and nothing happens, had to revert back to red boat to do them. Do keep noticing a message flashing on that says ' extend mode select' not sure what that means

Taz D
Oct 01 2016, 11:12 AM
any reason why the belts for crawfish havent been activated yet??
Hi Jeannine,
They will be added when the production increases are added.

Taz D
Oct 01 2016, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the update, cant seem to get the new fishing boat to work though, clicked like I do with trees and nothing happens, had to revert back to red boat to do them. Do keep noticing a message flashing on that says ' extend mode select' not sure what that means
Hi lpeaks,
The water pieces have to be within the red square. It is trickier to use when they are off the edge of the farm. Extent mode is when you have the red square meaning that it will harvest all within that land area.

Lpeak
Oct 01 2016, 12:13 PM
Hi lpeaks,
The water pieces have to be within the red square. It is trickier to use when they are off the edge of the farm. Extent mode is when you have the red square meaning that it will harvest all within that land area.

I have a yellow square like with the trees, and am used to using the tree shaker now, I was covering the whole area, as there was more waters outside the square area overlapping and when I click it did nothing, I cancelled and I still had all fish there, so it didnt connect somehow. Will try it again in the morning and see what happens. Do you know what the extend mode select means?

Taz D
Oct 01 2016, 12:22 PM
I have a yellow square like with the trees, and am used to using the tree shaker now, I was covering the whole area, as there was more waters outside the square area overlapping and when I click it did nothing, I cancelled and I still had all fish there, so it didnt connect somehow. Will try it again in the morning and see what happens. Do you know what the extend mode select means?
Hi lpeaks,
The tools are switchable between the old method and the new one. Extend mode means you are using the new (area) method. You can change it by clicking on the tool symbol that replaced the eye. That will pop up the 2 modes.

Lpeak
Oct 01 2016, 12:25 PM
Hi lpeaks,
The tools are switchable between the old method and the new one. Extend mode means you are using the new (area) method. You can change it by clicking on the tool symbol that replaced the eye. That will pop up the 2 modes.

ok thanks Taz, makes sense now :)

jeannine_p
Oct 01 2016, 12:45 PM
Hi Jeannine,
They will be added when the production increases are added.

thanks taz for letting us all know!! you mods are all awesome!! ;D

RoseArienh
Oct 01 2016, 02:18 PM
What a nice surprise! Thanks so much! :)

Dbutrfli
Oct 01 2016, 02:38 PM
Thanks, always enjoy all the new items. Great job developers!!

Dulcinea
Oct 01 2016, 02:40 PM
A coin restaurant and a fish market. Cool! :)

Greatgig
Oct 01 2016, 02:56 PM
Anyone else getting a FB message that your Farm Town posts are blocked? Didn't have this problem last night but I can't get any of my FT posts to work.

AlyceAnn
Oct 01 2016, 03:18 PM
What is Facebook doing NOW? Its blocking all my facility posts. AND great update!! Chopping is now FUN!

Taz D
Oct 01 2016, 03:24 PM
Anyone else getting a FB message that your Farm Town posts are blocked? Didn't have this problem last night but I can't get any of my FT posts to work.

What is Facebook doing NOW? Its blocking all my facility posts. AND great update!! Chopping is now FUN!
I have sent an email to the developers. Facebook has done this before by setting security level too high.

Taz D
Oct 01 2016, 04:05 PM
It appears posting is now working.

Snookie Sue
Oct 01 2016, 07:15 PM
Love the new chainsaw. Thanks so much for the new release. Quite a surprise.

Norlene Adams
Oct 02 2016, 01:57 AM
I got kicked out of facebook when I posted my CLIENTS tonight - couldn't post FACILITIES because I can no longer get back into FB! How do you suggest I fix this problem? I got a notice telling me I was deleted because I possibly have Malware on my computer and then gave me steps to check on said Malware, which included DOWNLOADING their company to scan my computer. That's exactly how you get Malware! I have since run short and long scans with my Norton account, and I don't have Malware. I just got kicked out of facebook because I posted my CLIENTS. Please help me get back on facebook and back to my farm! THANK YOU
BTW - To add insult to injury, I was to collect $2 farm dollars from my co-op quests tonight, so I missed that opportunity also!

Aussie Rae
Oct 02 2016, 03:34 AM
this happened to a lot of us some time ago, the only way to get back on facebook is to do as they ask, and then it will be fine.. we have all been there, done that... its just facebook being a pain as usual, they were stopping a lot of us from posting this morning but now that has been resolved.. its not farmtown but FACEBOOK that is the cause of this... doing as they ask won't result in you getting malware.. and I am sure one of the moderators will be able to explain more when they get on... sorry mods if I jumped the gun by replying to Norlene Adams....

knolan
Oct 02 2016, 05:43 AM
THANK YOU FOR THE NEW FLOWERS !!! They are my favorite items to decorate with.

Norlene Adams
Oct 02 2016, 09:51 AM
I appreciate your reply Aussie Rae. My resident computer expert is my soninlaw, and he also recommended not downloading their company to run a scan. It's so dangerous for your computer to allow a 3rd party to access it. I guess I'm permanently kicked out of facebook and farm town. I have been playing since 2009? - about 2 weeks after it appeared on facebook. I'm so sad.

Taz D
Oct 02 2016, 09:58 AM
I appreciate your reply Aussie Rae. My resident computer expert is my soninlaw, and he also recommended not downloading their company to run a scan. It's so dangerous for your computer to allow a 3rd party to access it. I guess I'm permanently kicked out of facebook and farm town. I have been playing since 2009? - about 2 weeks after it appeared on facebook. I'm so sad.
Hi Norlene,
Many of us had to do the same thing last time that Facebook raised their security level. It is a simple procedure and does not permanently install the program they use on your computer. It is safe to use and will quickly get you back into Facebook and Farm Town.

Quilted Acres
Oct 02 2016, 10:44 AM
Hi there, I hate to bother you guys but It said that all the Halloween decorations are in coins. What abotut the 4 other FC items... Pumpkin Tree and the Smashed Witch and the other two. I wondered why when I clicked on the Smashed witch it wouldn't give it to me. Are they going to be coins? Thank you

Taz D
Oct 02 2016, 10:53 AM
Hi there, I hate to bother you guys but It said that all the Halloween decorations are in coins. What abotut the 4 other FC items... Pumpkin Tree and the Smashed Witch and the other two. I wondered why when I clicked on the Smashed witch it wouldn't give it to me. Are they going to be coins? Thank you
Hi Quilted Acres,
It does say the 10 new items are in coins, not that all of them are for coins. The ones that are farm cash are from past releases.

Norlene Adams
Oct 02 2016, 11:04 AM
Thank you Taz and Aussie Rae - running the scan now.

SCAN COMPLETED AND I'M BACK ON FACEBOOK AND AT THE FARM! THANKS AGAIN TO BOTH OF YOU! ♥

jeannine_p
Oct 02 2016, 12:48 PM
Thank you Taz and Aussie Rae - running the scan now.

SCAN COMPLETED AND I'M BACK ON FACEBOOK AND AT THE FARM! THANKS AGAIN TO BOTH OF YOU! ♥

one last thing norlene, you can also uninstall that program as soon as you run their scan. thats what i did. glad ur back in!!

Norlene Adams
Oct 02 2016, 04:31 PM
Thanks for that additional info jeannine p :)
UPDATE:
TAZ said that the program to scan and clear my computer of any malware would not stay permanently on my computer, and it HAS disappeared. Can't find it on my list of programs to uninstall. So - I think all is well. They listed 4 items cleared from my computer which were all related sites, and when I googled them I found that they were mostly used on Windows 8. My computer came loaded with W8 (which I hated), but I now have W10 - it was downloaded in July, I think. Those programs might have come with W8.

Texas Belle
Oct 02 2016, 05:51 PM
What is going on? while clicking on a friend's timeline to go to her facilities, this is what came up...Notice
Leaving Facebook
You followed a link on facebook.com that redirects to another website: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1607915085&farm_ix=12&facility_id=yh&facility_time=1475447232&facility_sig=fe3b7e88a18eb43c623080a4962af52c
You can now continue to this website, or go back to the page that you were on before.
Remember, only follow links from sources that you trust.
Go BackFollow Link

Is this something new? The most interesting thing that caught my attention was the line that says "Leaving Facebook" and that it goes to another site, are we separating from FB.... hurrrayyyyyyyy

Taz D
Oct 02 2016, 06:46 PM
What is going on? while clicking on a friend's timeline to go to her facilities, this is what came up...Notice
Leaving Facebook
You followed a link on facebook.com that redirects to another website: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1607915085&farm_ix=12&facility_id=yh&facility_time=1475447232&facility_sig=fe3b7e88a18eb43c623080a4962af52c
You can now continue to this website, or go back to the page that you were on before.
Remember, only follow links from sources that you trust.
Go BackFollow Link

Is this something new? The most interesting thing that caught my attention was the line that says "Leaving Facebook" and that it goes to another site, are we separating from FB.... hurrrayyyyyyyy
Hi Texas Belle,
As that is on Facebook, I don't think Farm Town had anything to do with that except that it was a post from Farm Town.

Wayne L
Oct 02 2016, 07:21 PM
:) Love the new tools & regular upgrades.But Question in near future could fruit Trees that are in gifts also be for sale in the store please.

Aussie Rae
Oct 02 2016, 07:32 PM
really disappointed in the low amount of Crawfish containers produced in the Fish Farm Plants... taking forever to get any stock for the Cajan Restaurant, thank goodness we can post for ingredients or we would never get enough.. hope they increase the amount produced.. waiting 6 hours for 12 units is not funny... and I have 9 Fish Farm Plants... looks like I need to buy some more...

Taz D
Oct 02 2016, 07:33 PM
:) Love the new tools & regular upgrades.But Question in near future could fruit Trees that are in gifts also be for sale in the store please.
Hi Wayne,
If you want the developers to see your suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section where they look at them. You can't start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggest.

Qivis
Oct 03 2016, 06:34 AM
really disappointed in the low amount of Crawfish containers produced in the Fish Farm Plants... taking forever to get any stock for the Cajan Restaurant, thank goodness we can post for ingredients or we would never get enough.. hope they increase the amount produced.. waiting 6 hours for 12 units is not funny... and I have 9 Fish Farm Plants... looks like I need to buy some more...

Agreed. They also need to add bonuses for them just like the other items had when they first went live!

mcdaddie
Oct 03 2016, 08:59 AM
To the Dev's
I have usually been one of the first to complain or bring the attention to problems that stem from a new release. I also generally back that up with why can't these problems be tested pre-release. Not this time!! I would like to commend Raul and his team for the new release, the new tools, the great restaurant, and other new items that were released with NO problems or issues. This is a great showing of your dedication to the task and the quality to back it up. I haven't seen many releases in the past that there weren't 3 or 4 new notes about getting something fixed. It is great and makes me smile. I hope the adjustments to ingredients that you will release soon will also make us all smile. Thanks so much for this game and your work to make it the best on FB.

Steve

Silly-Billy
Oct 03 2016, 12:59 PM
New products from other facilities: Crawfish in the Fish Farming Plant.
--Raul

Any hints as to when we can begin earning Belts for these?

Billy

Clohar
Oct 03 2016, 02:24 PM
Any hints as to when we can begin earning Belts for these?

Billy

As I seen in another reply for such question that should come in few days when they will increase production for several products of high demand

rjohn726
Oct 03 2016, 06:19 PM
Thanks for farm 31, I knew it was going to be here at this time, don't bother to ask.

All is fine also

JoGilliam
Oct 04 2016, 07:55 AM
Thank you Thank you :) Great stuff!! :)

jeannine_p
Oct 05 2016, 11:22 AM
thanks for the update, all great stuff!! any idea when the increase in needed items is coming out??

Texas Belle
Oct 05 2016, 06:37 PM
Hi Texas Belle,
As that is on Facebook, I don't think Farm Town had anything to do with that except that it was a post from Farm Town.

Oh no, that is Facebook at its best... just wanted to let you know in case somebody else got it too, nothing like being prepared, :)

iadiedee
Oct 05 2016, 11:39 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes. ... at one update recently we were given the opportunity to personalize the toolbar (as attached shows). But I now forget how to do that adjustment to replace the yellow log truck with the newer purple one. I'm sorry to be a bother but I can't find the instruction that I followed before.

TY for your help.

Taz D
Oct 05 2016, 11:45 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes. ... at one update recently we were given the opportunity to personalize the toolbar (as attached shows). But I now forget how to do that adjustment to replace the yellow log truck with the newer purple one. I'm sorry to be a bother but I can't find the instruction that I followed before.

TY for your help.
Hi iadiedee,
Click on the bent arrow (for shortcuts), next to the save button in upper right corner of your farms. There are instructions in that on how to replace those shorcuts.

imcgowan
Oct 07 2016, 02:52 PM
In the 9/30 new release, it was noted that item #6 :

Production Increases for several products in High Demand (Coming in a few days)

Did this happen yet and if it did can you share what products were involved?

Thanks,

Isabella

Taz D
Oct 07 2016, 03:00 PM
In the 9/30 new release, it was noted that item #6 :

Production Increases for several products in High Demand (Coming in a few days)

Did this happen yet and if it did can you share what products were involved?

Thanks,

Isabella
Hi Isabella,
No it has not happened. Considering that hurricane Matthew is ravaging the eastern coast of the US, I am sure that the developers have been a little busy with the weather and aftermath. I am sure they will resume getting those out as soon as possible.

Dr. Dirt
Oct 07 2016, 03:43 PM
Hi Isabella,
No it has not happened. Considering that hurricane Matthew is ravaging the eastern coast of the US, I am sure that the developers have been a little busy with the weather and aftermath. I am sure they will resume getting those out as soon as possible.

I can relate!

imcgowan
Oct 08 2016, 08:34 AM
Hi Isabella,

Thank you for letting me know. I had no idea that they were in the path of the storm or if any of the employees were. Of course I completely under stand and hope all that are in the path stay safe. I'm in the northeast and it looks like we will have minor issues of rain and higher tides, but nothing like I have been witnessing on the television.

Thank you again.

rockcandymountain
Oct 08 2016, 01:26 PM
When may this be released? The latest update mentioned a few days.

Tiger
Oct 08 2016, 01:33 PM

Hi rockcandymountain,

There's no news on this yet. It may be delayed due to the hurricane in that part of the US which they may have had to deal with.

Nighthawk12345
Oct 08 2016, 03:20 PM

Slashkey is located in the Miami-Dade County of Florida. Hurricane Matthew did not make land fall in Florida,it tracked quite close up the east coast and a lot of area's were hit with 100+ mph winds and heavy rainfall and this has cause damage to power and telecoms.

Also it was forecast that Matthew could of made landfall, so a lot of people were told to evacuate the coastal area's, when the state of emergency was declared so there is a good chance a lot of Slashkey workers have not return yet or are dealing with damage to there homes.

So I think at the present time we forget about what happening with the update and pray that everyone is safe and wish them a speedy recover.

firegold flames
Oct 09 2016, 08:22 AM
Thank for the update

ScottD198
Oct 09 2016, 10:27 AM
My only complaint is that when you say a few days for something to come out, please make it a few days. The core ingredients upgrade still isn't out after 8 days. I would rather you say nothing and then just spring it on us a big surprise.

Taz D
Oct 09 2016, 11:18 AM
My only complaint is that when you say a few days for something to come out, please make it a few days. The core ingredients upgrade still isn't out after 8 days. I would rather you say nothing and then just spring it on us a big surprise.
Hi ScottD,
The offices for Slashkey are located in Miami, FL and the have been dealing with hurricane Matthew and the aftermath of it since shortly after the release. Please be patient until they can get everything back to normal and get the rest of the release done.

Stu3
Oct 10 2016, 04:32 PM
6. Production Increases for several products in High Demand (Coming in a few days)

Ok so 10 Days Later and Still no Wiser into what the High Demand Production Increase is

Taz D
Oct 10 2016, 04:35 PM
Ok so 10 Days Later and Still no Wiser into what the High Demand Production Increase is
Hi Stu,
The offices for Slashkey are located in Miami, FL and they had to deal with hurricane Matthew and the aftermath of it since shortly after the release. Please be patient until they can get everything back to normal and get the rest of the release done.

PawPaw99
Oct 10 2016, 07:54 PM
This is not a problem for me but is for some of my neighbors. In the neighborhood quest this week I my group has 32 factories and those competing have from 25 to 40 so we all have a fair shake of winning. One of my neighbors which has 32 in his group is in 9th place but the farmer in 1st place has 404 factories. When is the changes that was listed going to be put in place.
c) Released changes to the Neighborhood Chains Contest so competing neighborhoods are more balanced in terms of the amount of participating facilities each neighborhood has in the contest.
Thanks for a game that is fun to play, most of the time.

Taz D
Oct 10 2016, 08:23 PM
This is not a problem for me but is for some of my neighbors. In the neighborhood quest this week I my group has 32 factories and those competing have from 25 to 40 so we all have a fair shake of winning. One of my neighbors which has 32 in his group is in 9th place but the farmer in 1st place has 404 factories. When is the changes that was listed going to be put in place.
c) Released changes to the Neighborhood Chains Contest so competing neighborhoods are more balanced in terms of the amount of participating facilities each neighborhood has in the contest.
Thanks for a game that is fun to play, most of the time.
Hi PawPaw,
Those changes were already released. They would have to know how many facilities that person showed when the selections were made. The person with 404 may have had a lot of neighbors add new facilities and/or more neighbors start loading their own facilities.

Momma Woods
Oct 10 2016, 10:33 PM
Thank you Raul for giving us the Cajun Restaurant I suggested. Love this game

al_bundy
Oct 11 2016, 07:18 AM
Thankyou

can golden Pike please be added to the fish market?

Tiger
Oct 11 2016, 07:50 AM
Thankyou

can golden Pike please be added to the fish market?

Hi al_bundy,

I think you mean Northern Pike :)

Please, all suggestions go in the Suggestions are of the forum, where they are all gathered for the developers to see. Here's the link to that area >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Rugged Barbie
Oct 11 2016, 09:22 AM
Possible glitch?
When at the market, it shows I have 1 lettuce crop, as well as many other crops showing as 1 quantity.
When I go to my facilities manager and go to the Sandwich factory, I click on a sammie that uses lettuce, I click on ingredients and it shows I have 225K lettuce.
Stressful at first . . . then I realize the Market data in incorrect.
:)
Barbs

marymarcel
Oct 11 2016, 09:29 AM
Possible glitch?
When at the market, it shows I have 1 lettuce crop, as well as many other crops showing as 1 quantity.
When I go to my facilities manager and go to the Sandwich factory, I click on a sammie that uses lettuce, I click on ingredients and it shows I have 225K lettuce.
Stressful at first . . . then I realize the Market data in incorrect.
:)
Barbs

Hi Rugged Barbie:)

Please go back to Market and then check your filter in A/Z option. If it is set to Stored amount, then you will first see the smallest amount for an item and you have to scroll down to find the other amount for it. This happens in Stored amount as the boxes for items are divided.

If you set the A/Z option to Alphabetically then you will see both kind of boxes ( regular and large) one beside the other and if you add both amount you will get the correct amount for that item.

imcgowan
Oct 11 2016, 02:55 PM
Slashkey is located in the Miami-Dade County of Florida. Hurricane Matthew did not make land fall in Florida,it tracked quite close up the east coast and a lot of area's were hit with 100+ mph winds and heavy rainfall and this has cause damage to power and telecoms.

Also it was forecast that Matthew could of made landfall, so a lot of people were told to evacuate the coastal area's, when the state of emergency was declared so there is a good chance a lot of Slashkey workers have not return yet or are dealing with damage to there homes.

So I think at the present time we forget about what happening with the update and pray that everyone is safe and wish them a speedy recover.

My prayers and well wishes to all. Thank you for the information.

al_bundy
Oct 12 2016, 04:53 AM
Ha Ha Yes Thats what i Mean :D

Please add Northern Pike to the Fish Market :)

Hi al_bundy,

I think you mean Northern Pike :)

Please, all suggestions go in the Suggestions are of the forum, where they are all gathered for the developers to see. Here's the link to that area >>

maria9103
Oct 12 2016, 12:30 PM
how dio u do update for game

Taz D
Oct 12 2016, 12:37 PM
how dio u do update for game
Hi maria,
The game is automatically updated for you when you open your farms.

REID_MAC
Oct 12 2016, 04:51 PM
Hello was wondering when we will be getting the # 6. Production Increases for several products in High Demand (Coming in a few days) It has been 2 weeks, is there been problems in releasing the High Demand products we all need, thank you I wait for your reply.

Taz D
Oct 12 2016, 04:54 PM
Hello was wondering when we will be getting the # 6. Production Increases for several products in High Demand (Coming in a few days) It has been 2 weeks, is there been problems in releasing the High Demand products we all need, thank you I wait for your reply.
Hi Reid,
The offices for Slashkey are located in Miami, FL and they had to deal with hurricane Matthew since shortly after the release. Please be patient until they can get everything back to normal and get the rest of the release done.

dave1949
Oct 13 2016, 05:16 AM
Hi. Is it my computer or is the text not its normal size etc

LazyMare
Oct 13 2016, 07:16 AM

Hi Dave
No change for me, though I can't speak for anyone else
Please check out the following thread in Help and Support and post there if the problem persists

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594614

Dutch85
Oct 13 2016, 08:12 AM

Mine too...just in the game. This happened before but I can't remember how it was resolved. I did everything that was suggested in the other thread and it didn't help. Actually, for me it's not the text size, but the text is not clear and difficult to see.

Tiger
Oct 13 2016, 08:59 AM

Mine too...just in the game. This happened before but I can't remember how it was resolved. I did everything that was suggested in the other thread and it didn't help. Actually, for me it's not the text size, but the text is not clear and difficult to see.

Hi dave1949 and Dutch85,

Which text where is different and which browsers are you using?. The last time a problem with game text happened it was caused by a browser update and we had to wait for a future browser update for it to be corrected.

dave1949
Oct 13 2016, 09:03 AM
Hi dave1949 and Dutch85,

Which text where is different and which browsers are you using?. The last time a problem with game text happened it was caused by a browser update and we had to wait for a future browser update for it to be corrected.

Mine is Chrome, and its the text at the market. Chat text and names

Tiger
Oct 13 2016, 09:32 AM
Mine is Chrome, and its the text at the market. Chat text and names

Hi dave1949,

That's sounding like a chrome update again causing it, it was Chrome last time, unfortunately that means waiting for them to correct it. Keep checking every now and then to see if Chrome needs updating to get their next update.

dave1949
Oct 13 2016, 09:38 AM
Hi dave1949,

That's sounding like a chrome update again causing it, it was Chrome last time, unfortunately that means waiting for them to correct it. Keep checking every now and then to see if Chrome needs updating to get their next update.

TY, Just had Windows 10 update

boduke66
Oct 13 2016, 02:17 PM
I can confirm that Google Chrome was updated yesterday,latest stable version is 54.0.2840.59 m,Dave check to see if that is the version you have installed,if so that could be whats causing the problem for you.

lillyobrien
Oct 13 2016, 02:54 PM
I would like to suggest the trader life line allow farmers to buy products made in facilities to be purchased as well as just the things offered now. Thanks . lilly

marymarcel
Oct 13 2016, 02:59 PM
I would like to suggest the trader life line allow farmers to buy products made in facilities to be purchased as well as just the things offered now. Thanks . lilly

Hi lillyobrien:)

Please post your idea in our Suggestion Section, so the developers can read it.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to that Section:

max_river
Oct 13 2016, 05:28 PM
i am confused is the fish market how does it work. is it your using fish to fill it or is it you are ordering them like the truck or the train

Dutch85
Oct 13 2016, 05:30 PM
Hi dave1949 and Dutch85,

Thank you Tiger Laybourne. I'm using Chrome. It did do an update. I will patiently wait for them to update again for a fix.

marymarcel
Oct 13 2016, 05:34 PM
i am confused is the fish market how does it work. is it your using fish to fill it or is it you are ordering them like the truck or the train

Hi max_river:)

You use your own fish to stock the Fish Market.

max_river
Oct 13 2016, 05:38 PM
ty for the info and the quick reply

Aussie Rae
Oct 13 2016, 10:45 PM
re the text appearance in the game... its google chrome, I noticed it as soon as it updated.. we just have to have patience and put up with it for now...good thing is we can at least still see it!!

marymarcel
Oct 14 2016, 05:26 AM
Hi all:)

From Raul's notes for the New Release

- Released the production increases for products in high demand, see post above for more information

From point 6

StoneFace
Oct 14 2016, 06:55 AM

From Raul's notes for the New Release

From point 6

WOO HOO...... thanks Raul..... now I can buy more facilities and use up more of the above :D

Old McMark
Oct 14 2016, 07:23 AM
The production increases are great. I can use just about all of them. I was really hoping for increases in some of the fish though. For me, squid, salmon, and cod are always way short.

RoseArienh
Oct 14 2016, 07:38 AM
I'm glad to know that you all came through the hurricane in good enough shape for these wonderful increases in production. Thanks very much. :)

smilie224
Oct 14 2016, 07:47 AM
Thank you so much for those increase in products. I am always out with many of those even with the trains.

Texas Belle
Oct 14 2016, 10:05 AM
Yes the text much smaller since the new update on the flash.. not even zooming in changes the size..

Texas Belle
Oct 14 2016, 10:06 AM
Thank you Raul and Co. for the increase in production items.. like always you guys rock and also listen... thank you, thank you....

boduke66
Oct 14 2016, 10:31 AM
Has there been an increase in the production of the oil pump,back a few weeks ago it was at 156 barrels,today its at 228,just wondering.

maggiel29
Oct 14 2016, 10:32 AM
Yay thanks for the production increases Raul & Co :) very much needed

jeannine_p
Oct 14 2016, 10:54 AM
The production increases are great. I can use just about all of them. I was really hoping for increases in some of the fish though. For me, squid, salmon, and cod are always way short.

same here!! maybe next update devs will increase these??

jeannine_p
Oct 14 2016, 10:56 AM
and ev team, thanks so much for the increases of these that you did, i am so thrilled!! woot woot

LazyMare
Oct 14 2016, 11:09 AM
Has there been an increase in the production of the oil pump,back a few weeks ago it was at 156 barrels,today its at 228,just wondering.

Hi boduke

Yes there has :D
along with an increase in production of lots of other hard to keep up with items, just out earlier today - please see paragraph 6 on the first page of this release

which includes

boduke66
Oct 14 2016, 11:49 AM
Hi boduke

Yes there has :D
along with an increase in production of lots of other hard to keep up with items, just out earlier today - please see paragraph 6 on the first page of this release

which includes

DOH i didnt even see that lol must have overlooked it,thanks for the reply.

Pesto Farmer
Oct 14 2016, 02:04 PM
The increase in pearls and paper is a HUGE help. Thank you very much.

minxie63
Oct 14 2016, 03:32 PM

if you're using chrome, they updated yesterday, and ever since the update everything's quite a bit larger... i had to shrink my zoom down to 80% for everything to fit :(

Tuckertbnc
Oct 15 2016, 06:51 AM
Yes the text much smaller since the new update on the flash.. not even zooming in changes the size..

Since Facebook did the update I was trying to figure out what happened with the size of the text too ... I checked in the Settings > Advanced Settings and they reset the font size to Small ... changing it to Medium makes it easier to see , I have mine Customized to Arial for all the font options and minimum size 13 ...

MadamePondarosa
Oct 15 2016, 09:46 AM
Many players discussed lack of ebony lumber pile all the time. I see every lumber pile except the one needed is increased?

And blue ink more than other inks. And pork more than anything else in the truck.

But this is a nice start, hoping ebony, blue ink and pork can come next:)

boduke66
Oct 15 2016, 10:06 AM
Actually all the inks got the same amount of increase per item 6
just fyi.

Farmer_Susan
Oct 15 2016, 10:36 AM
Yay! More Pork! I convert ALL my gifts to Pork and still never have enough. This should help. Thanks, Raul!

ckerider
Oct 15 2016, 02:50 PM
Just wondering.. I appreciate that fact you increased the items that you did but the ones you are completely ignoring is the Fishings items.. Cod, Lobster, Squid and Yellowtail. We cannot get these items as gifts and you have them is a lot of facilities ingredients. I can't afford to buy all the Big Seacoast or Big Lake with Boat items to get the inventory to fill all the products. Please tell me that you will be dealing with this in the near future. I know I can get the Train to bring me some more (another $$ item), but I feel the amount which the train brings does not warrant the expense of buying a train to do it. Is there any future plans to increase either the quantities, or make them "Giftable"?

marymarcel
Oct 15 2016, 03:00 PM
Just wondering.. I appreciate that fact you increased the items that you did but the ones you are completely ignoring is the Fishings items.. Cod, Lobster, Squid and Yellowtail. We cannot get these items as gifts and you have them is a lot of facilities ingredients. I can't afford to buy all the Big Seacoast or Big Lake with Boat items to get the inventory to fill all the products. Please tell me that you will be dealing with this in the near future. I know I can get the Train to bring me some more (another $$ item), but I feel the amount which the train brings does not warrant the expense of buying a train to do it. Is there any future plans to increase either the quantities, or make them "Giftable"?

Hi ckerider:)

I'm sorry but the developers dont answer on the forums and we cant give you a response as we are players like you.

But please post your idea about increasing amounts for fish in our Suggestion section. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

kidwboro
Oct 15 2016, 03:19 PM
Thank you for the canvas textile roll, paper roll, felt roll, blue ink bottle, red ink bottle, and many other well-needed products.
Much appreciated.

Amen.

Snookie Sue
Oct 15 2016, 08:35 PM
Thanks so much for the production increases, especially felt and canvas - etc.

PawPaw99
Oct 17 2016, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the production increases. Noticed no one has posted in a couple of days, is my link still working or has this one been closed for an update?

Taz D
Oct 17 2016, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the production increases. Noticed no one has posted in a couple of days, is my link still working or has this one been closed for an update?
Hi PawPaw,
No the thread has not been closed. Guess no one has had anything else to say at this time about the current release.

Qivis
Oct 19 2016, 12:40 PM

Nope. It is still open, so there must not be problems people think relate to the update. If you're confused because the date still reads September when it is more than half way into October, it's perfectly understandable though! :p The updates have been monthly for some time now.

Jean's Farm
Oct 19 2016, 06:30 PM
Just want to say Thank You so much for the blue hydrangeas. They are beautiful and I absolutely love them!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D

JudyD1651
Oct 21 2016, 02:58 PM
Just want to say Thank You so much for the blue hydrangeas. They are beautiful and I absolutely love them!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D

I agree with you, Jean. They look so real..kudos to the designer of them.

Texas Belle
Oct 24 2016, 03:44 PM
Since Facebook did the update I was trying to figure out what happened with the size of the text too ... I checked in the Settings > Advanced Settings and they reset the font size to Small ... changing it to Medium makes it easier to see , I have mine Customized to Arial for all the font options and minimum size 13 ...

Thank you Tuckrtbnc... going to settings on FB and changing...

Taz D
Oct 24 2016, 04:53 PM
Thank you Tuckrtbnc... going to settings on FB and changing...
Hi Texas Belle,
I believe they are talking about the Chrome settings. There isn't any advanced settings or text size settings in Facebook. Those are controlled by the browser.

REID_MAC
Oct 25 2016, 11:57 PM
We need a desperate increase of the baits freshwater and saltwater produced in the Fish Farm Plant facility, either increasing the amount made to 1000 bait at the same amount of time, or increasing how often it is produced to 3 hours, or 2 hours thank you.

Taz D
Oct 26 2016, 12:03 AM
We need a desperate increase of the baits freshwater and saltwater produced in the Fish Farm Plant facility, either increasing the amount made to 1000 bait at the same amount of time, or increasing how often it is produced to 3 hours, or 2 hours thank you.
Hi Reid Mac,
Please post any suggestions you have in the Suggestions section. You can't start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

boduke66
Oct 26 2016, 11:56 AM
Isn't it time to close this thread,we are closing on 30 days since it opened,just thinking out loud here.

jeannine_p
Oct 26 2016, 04:49 PM
Isn't it time to close this thread,we are closing on 30 days since it opened,just thinking out loud here.

yup yup yup, i second that motion

LISA72756
Oct 26 2016, 09:18 PM
Was just wondering if there is a date for the ships to be release.
Thanks!! :d

Taz D
Oct 26 2016, 09:29 PM
Was just wondering if there is a date for the ships to be release.
Thanks!! :d
Hi Lisa,
The developers only said in a couple months. Beyond that information they do not tell us. The only way we will know when is when they are actually released in a new release in this section.

marymarcel
Oct 27 2016, 06:04 AM

I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems in Help & Support (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1), any feedback in General Feedback (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186) and your ideas in our Suggestion section. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)