PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- November 1st, 2016

Raul
Nov 01 2016, 08:47 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on November 14th, 5:00PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAÑOL AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625702)
En français ICI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625730)

1. Thanksgiving Items: 8 New items, all in coins, at the top and bottom of the Thanksgiving category in the Store.

2. 10 New Decorative Flowers: Osiria Rose, African Daisy, Water Lily, Prickly Pear Cactus, Daylily, Lady's Mantle, Allium Globemaster, Lantana, Jasmine and Lotus.

You can place the Water Lily and the Lotus on top of water items like ponds, rivers, etc.

3. Next 5 expansions for Farm 31: See prices below:

24x24 - 15000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 15500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 16000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 16500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 17000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

4. Farm index numbers shown in the Farm Selector: These numbers are the current visual position of farms in the farm selector, not the original farm numbers, they are static and never change. This is just to help farmers locate farms faster.

5. Tree Shaker 24 x 24 (FC): This new Tree Shaker harvest up to 576 trees in one click.

6. Flower Harvester 24 x 24 (FC): This new Flower Harvester harvest up to 576 flowers in one click.

7. Other minor Improvements:

a) BugFix: Price of some Roses collected while hiring others (the Large roses) was incorrect
b) 3x3 Fishing Boat is now Orange

8. Caper Bush: Used in the Jewish Restaurant.

9. Storm Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Storm Supplies.

Storm Shutter Panel
Sandbag
Gasoline Can
Manual Can Opener
Tarp
Generator Oil Filter
Batteries
Emergency Radio

New products from other facilities: Filter Paper in the Paper Mill. Manganese Ore in the Open-Pit Mine.

10. Lumberjack Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Lumberjack Supplies.

Skidding Tongs
Felling Wedge
Two Man Saw
Cant Hook
Lumberjack Shirt
Protective Chaps
Hat Hearing Protection
Chainsaw

11. Jewish Restaurant (FC): Produces Jewish Food.

Lox on Bagel
Chopped Herring
Gefilte Fish
Jewish Style Artichokes
Stuffed Peppers
Cholent Stew
Noodle Kugel
Rugelach

New products from other facilities: Cream Cheese in the Dairy Processing Plant. Bagels in the Bakery.

12. Lumberjack Shop (Coins): Provides Lumberjack Supplies Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Lumberjack Supplies Factory.

Note: The Ship transportation feature should be available for the next release.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - November 2nd, 8:40PM

- Multi-planters and Transplanters now works correctly with the Water Lily and Lotus flowers. Notice you can put those flowers on top of water items like ponds, rivers, etc.

- Users joining the Neighborhood Chains Contest on Saturday or Sunday were putting into groups where the amount of facilities of each neighborhood was very unbalanced, we fixed that today, if you still experience something similar in future contests please let us know.

Post-Release Updates - November 9th, 9:40PM

- Released the Jewish Restaurant and the Caper Bush.

Post-Release Updates - November 14th, 5:00PM

- Bugfix: The Capers fruit was showing in the Non-Ingredients (for me) filter in the Marketplace, even when you have bought the Jewish Restaurant.

Known Issues

- None

FCM
Nov 01 2016, 08:50 PM
Thanks Raul!!

Taz D
Nov 01 2016, 08:50 PM
Thanks Raul!

slimpat
Nov 01 2016, 08:58 PM
Thanks Raul for all that you and your team do

gffarmer
Nov 01 2016, 08:58 PM
Thanks! Sure it sill great as usual! On my way to see what new facilities

Momma Woods
Nov 01 2016, 09:09 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game, details coming in about 3 hours.

The Ships has not been released yet, they should be ready for the next release.

Thanks

--Raul

Noticed the farms numbered. Like that. Thank you Raul

rodneycs
Nov 01 2016, 09:12 PM
was wondering why two releases in September and none in October.

bjyhey3
Nov 01 2016, 09:12 PM
Thank You...nice surprise!

RomanticSoul
Nov 01 2016, 09:15 PM
was wondering why two releases in September and none in October.

Because semptember 30 th was for October

L.A.Bob
Nov 01 2016, 09:32 PM
What a surprise. Reloaded the game and NEW facilities.....Thanks for the FUN. Farm Town Rocks.

notaparagod
Nov 01 2016, 09:43 PM
Excited to see what's new!

GoalieAunt
Nov 01 2016, 09:46 PM
So far two new items in existing facilities: paper filters in the paper mill and manganese ore in the open pit mine.

rocker grrrrrl
Nov 01 2016, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the update! I bought the 2 new coin facilities with no problems, then went to buy the new tree and flower tools. It won't let me buy them... It's just stuck on "Loading Tree Shaker 0%" Retry 3 and that's it. Is it maybe not really ready to buy yet?

slimpat
Nov 01 2016, 09:55 PM
I got the 3 facilities and 2 tools with no problems cant wait to use them and see what else we are getting

rocker grrrrrl
Nov 01 2016, 09:58 PM
I got the 3 facilities and 2 tools with no problems cant wait to use them and see what else we are getting

I'll try again!
Edited-- Still can't buy them. Ugh...

Taz D
Nov 01 2016, 10:00 PM
I'll try again!
Hi rocker grrrrl,
Try clearing your memcache and check again. The graphic may not have finished loading.

Farmer_Susan
Nov 01 2016, 10:06 PM
I've bought the 3 facilities and the 2 new tools. Started all my Open-Pit Mines and Paper Mills for the new products. Anything else anyone has found? This is like a treasure hunt or something! LOL

mcdaddie
Nov 01 2016, 10:09 PM
I absolutely LOVE the numbers in the Farm Selector box. Makes so easy to maneuver around all these farms. Thanks Thanks Thanks

rocker grrrrrl
Nov 01 2016, 10:09 PM
Hi rocker grrrrl,
Try clearing your memcache and check again. The graphic may not have finished loading.

Bang on. Thanks!!

DitzyLuvBug2
Nov 01 2016, 10:10 PM
So far i see these new things :) :
1. Numbers on the farm grid
2. Storm supplies factory (fc)
3. Lumberjack supplies factory (coins)
4. Lumberjack shop (coins)
5. Tree shaker 24x24 (50 fc)
6. Flower harvester 24x24 (50 fc)
7. Manganese ore in the open pit mine
8. Filter paper in the paper mill
9. Farm 31 expansions up to 32x32
10. New flowers...10 new ones

jerrbearsr
Nov 01 2016, 10:12 PM
I absolutely LOVE the numbers in the Farm Selector box. Makes so easy to maneuver around all these farms. Thanks Thanks Thanks

Me too now I don't have to guess anymore. :D

DitzyLuvBug2
Nov 01 2016, 10:14 PM
The multi-planters are not working with the lotus and the water lily. I am not sure if this is intentional to only work for a single rather than multi-planting formats? Thanks!!

supertrucker
Nov 01 2016, 10:21 PM
not sure why they decided to number the little blocks that identify farms, it's kinda counter-productive... hovering your mouse pointer over a block gets you a "go to (farm name)", so why number them as well? while i'm on topic, i'm sure most of us can count the little blocks ourselves, and to be honest, i don't care how many farms my neighbors have in their 'farm' - i'm not about to rush out and buy more just to keep up with the Jones's, the Rockefellers, or the Kennedy's... having said all that, is there an option to NOT show the numbers, if we don't need/want to see them?

Shellgirlmtl
Nov 01 2016, 10:24 PM
Excellent!!!... Thank you Raul & Team... :D

boduke66
Nov 01 2016, 10:30 PM
Thanksgiving items are out too,not sure if there are any new items in it or not,perhaps someone else may notice any new items.

rodneycs
Nov 01 2016, 10:39 PM
well I won't be buying the new tools as they are only suitable if you plant in blocks rather than rows. All my trees are planted in rows at the most two deep. If the tools were in long rectangles instead of squares then they could be of use.
By the way Raul: Ships HAVE not HAS.

Taz D
Nov 01 2016, 10:39 PM
Thanksgiving items are out too,not sure if there are any new items in it or not,perhaps someone else may notice any new items.
Hi bodukes,
The Thanksgiving items are out for 2 reasons. One is this is November and Thanksgiving here in the US is the 24th. The second is there are items in it for this month's contest. We have been asking for the holiday items on the 1st of the month for several months to accommodate those who do the Best Farm Contests each month.
If there aren't any new items in it (I haven't looked) then I am sure that they will be released soon.

boduke66
Nov 01 2016, 10:54 PM
Eucalyptus oil in the Essential oils factory is new as of this update,just for everyone's fyi.

Jwebb
Nov 01 2016, 10:58 PM
well I won't be buying the new tools as they are only suitable if you plant in blocks rather than rows. All my trees are planted in rows at the most two deep. If the tools were in long rectangles instead of squares then they could be of use.
By the way Raul: Ships HAVE not HAS.
FYI - The new tools work great anyway the trees ect. are planted and is way faster!

GoalieAunt
Nov 01 2016, 11:06 PM
Eucalyptus oil in the Essential oils factory is new as of this update,just for everyone's fyi.

Eucalyptus oil has been out for several months. It came with the scouting facilities.

boduke66
Nov 01 2016, 11:08 PM
okay thanks

Aussie Rae
Nov 01 2016, 11:23 PM
love love the new 24X tools, :) thank you!!

JAS0643
Nov 01 2016, 11:26 PM
As there is an option to move farms around now it can be difficult to find a specific farm number when helping a friend or even on your own farm if you have many. Several friends have moved their farms around to group facility work etc. The numbers will help greatly with that.

The numbers on the grid have nothing to do with your farm number and where it is located in the grid. The numbers are in order the top left will always be 1 even if you move it to the 30th place. Not sure why they added them I like them but for those that don't just ignore them no need to have a turn off feature for everything someone doesn't like.

Buddy
Nov 01 2016, 11:34 PM
Cool!! Thanks a lot!!!

Clohar
Nov 01 2016, 11:46 PM

Sorry to end your dream but eucalyptus oil was existing before this release. But relatively new anyway.

Aussie Rae
Nov 02 2016, 12:11 AM
The multi-planters are not working with the lotus and the water lily. I am not sure if this is intentional to only work for a single rather than multi-planting formats? Thanks!!

I thought that was the case also but found that if you select the multiplanter (I used the White one) and then chose which layout ( I chose the 4X4 = 16 block) that as soon as I started, the first flower appeared, then magically the rest did also, so I then moved to the next spot, one flower showed, the rest appeared shadowed out but they then cleared and were planted.. all new flowers are now planted on my farms.. :)

Lois K
Nov 02 2016, 12:56 AM
All of my wheat in storage is missing!! :(

harrywhitmore@comcast.net
Nov 02 2016, 01:28 AM
Thank you raul , i was hopping for a complete 31 but i guess i have to wait until next month , keep up the good work
:)

annaH
Nov 02 2016, 01:39 AM
Thank you! :)

Moose Maid
Nov 02 2016, 02:19 AM
Thanks! When will new levels be available?

FarmerWitch
Nov 02 2016, 03:01 AM
Thank you for the new update ... it is awesome

Just one PROBLEM/ QUESTION .... Water lily and Lotus do not seem to work with the multi-planter ... is this intended or a problem?

maggiel29
Nov 02 2016, 03:40 AM
Thank you Raul - for everything and the farm selector numbers are really great :)

mac16129
Nov 02 2016, 03:41 AM
Thanks....great update, as usual!

Aussie Rae
Nov 02 2016, 03:56 AM
Thank you for the new update ... it is awesome

Just one PROBLEM/ QUESTION .... Water lily and Lotus do not seem to work with the multi-planter ... is this intended or a problem?

I planted all the new flowers with my white multiplanter.

sizzlinsssandi
Nov 02 2016, 04:11 AM
I can not load FT at all. Help please, I'm synced with Forum.

kejusa
Nov 02 2016, 04:13 AM
Thank you for the new additions, but I had items in my gift box to collect and (50) and they are gone

kejusa
Nov 02 2016, 05:12 AM
Whatever happened to my gifts they have now reappeared. :D

mac16129
Nov 02 2016, 05:30 AM
You developers are awesome and fantastic!!!!!

cgsfarm
Nov 02 2016, 06:46 AM
no icon to click onto for bagels and cream cheese...any idea when these will be in bakery and dairy processing plant.

macwinter
Nov 02 2016, 07:18 AM
Thank you for the awesome update.

LazyMare
Nov 02 2016, 07:23 AM
no icon to click onto for bagels and cream cheese...any idea when these will be in bakery and dairy processing plant.

Have no prior knowledge but I am presuming they will start working when the Jewish Restaurant that they supply is released

Old McMark
Nov 02 2016, 07:28 AM
I do appreciate the tree/flower harvesting upgrades, but we have been waiting for quite some time for upgraded plow/plant/harvest/combine upgrades (it seems like it has been a couple years), and this is two tree/flower upgrades in a row.

When will the crops side get some love?

DianeCK
Nov 02 2016, 07:41 AM
Thank you...

cbl456
Nov 02 2016, 07:48 AM
when collecting the farm cash from a quest, there is always a delay of 3-5 minutes. hope you fix this bug soon. thanks for the new updates

Jean's Farm
Nov 02 2016, 07:52 AM
Planting the new flowers using the multi planter. The Lotus Flower only shows one flower when you pick the grid of 4x4 but it plants the entire grid. Hard to see where they are going to end up. Same with the Water Lily.

GREAT RELEASE!!!!!!!! :) :D

craftywoman29
Nov 02 2016, 08:14 AM
Are you ever going to fix the 4 x 4 Harvester? It hasn't worked properly for 2 months...it harvests MORE than a 4 x 4 square and that is sometimes very inconvenient. 4 x 4 Plow with same problem at same time was fixed immediately.

Can't believe we've played this game for 6 years now, but we love it still!

Andrea Melanie Harding
Nov 02 2016, 08:15 AM
The next time when you people update the game,could you please add some winter flowers please.

ckerider
Nov 02 2016, 08:40 AM
Just to let you know that my Store is frozen and it is on the seed items. I can't switch to purchase the new facilities. Thanks for your help!

carolann43
Nov 02 2016, 09:15 AM
can't find bagels or cream cheese. where are they suppose to be?

someone please answer

nanhoo
Nov 02 2016, 09:17 AM
Wonderful...always appreciate new things

LazyMare
Nov 02 2016, 09:39 AM
All of my wheat in storage is missing!! :(

Hi Lois
This comment may get moved to the relevent Help & Support thread soon : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594558

If not - please post there along with your farmlink so that the mods can check your data

Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

StoneFace
Nov 02 2016, 09:41 AM
well....

No ships.... but that's okay.... I really need the extra time to "clean up" some of my farms.

I prefer to not lay trees on top of crops on top of... etc So I have to make room and make the farms look the way I want them to look.... lots of work and lots of relaxing fun.

Thanks Raul for a continuing stream of enhancements. I feel all my FC expenditures have been worth it.... and when the ships come in.... more of my FC will go out.:eek:

Aneida
Nov 02 2016, 09:42 AM
:p:) TY :0)

LazyMare
Nov 02 2016, 09:43 AM
I can not load FT at all. Help please, I'm synced with Forum.

Hi sizzlinsssandi

Your comment may soon be moved to the relevant Help & Support Thread : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

In the meantime please try all the suggestions in the first post of that thread

ckerider
Nov 02 2016, 09:45 AM
Just to let you know that my Store is frozen and it is on the seed items. I can't switch to purchase the new facilities. Thanks for your help!

It is working now... sorry about the message.

densal
Nov 02 2016, 09:49 AM
well read your forum yesterday of some new trees and new flowers to be used in today's facilities also some new buildings, facilities for the new boats.

StoneFace
Nov 02 2016, 09:51 AM

just a guess.... but I think they will appear at or before the release of the Jewish Restaurant

LazyMare
Nov 02 2016, 09:52 AM
The next time when you people update the game,could you please add some winter flowers please.

Hi Andrea

There are 2 suggestions threads that would fit your wishlist, depending on if you'd like them to be used in facilities or just decorative :

Crops, Fruits and Plants : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595094

Decorations for the farm : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595062

The Devs do read the suggestions thread to see what we would like :)

barbara nixon
Nov 02 2016, 09:52 AM
keep up the good work..thanks t the devs for a great game...

Taz D
Nov 02 2016, 09:58 AM

someone please answer
Hi carolann,
The bagels and cream cheese will not be out until the Jewish restaurant is released. Please be patient as we are trying to answer everyone as fast as we can.

Taz D
Nov 02 2016, 10:02 AM
well read your forum yesterday of some new trees and new flowers to be used in today's facilities also some new buildings, facilities for the new boats.

Hi densal,
If you were reading Stoneface's post in the social section that was just pure speculation by a player. The only place you will find the correct information is in the new release threads posted her in the News and Announcements section of the forums. And that information is only available after the update has been released for the game.

LazyMare
Nov 02 2016, 10:06 AM
when collecting the farm cash from a quest, there is always a delay of 3-5 minutes. hope you fix this bug soon. thanks for the new updates

Hi cbl

Please post problems with quests in the relevant Help and Support Thread :

For Quests : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468066

For Co-operative Quests : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=604342

LazyMare
Nov 02 2016, 10:11 AM
Are you ever going to fix the 4 x 4 Harvester? It hasn't worked properly for 2 months...it harvests MORE than a 4 x 4 square and that is sometimes very inconvenient. 4 x 4 Plow with same problem at same time was fixed immediately.

Can't believe we've played this game for 6 years now, but we love it still!

Hi craftywoman

There is a thread in Help & Support that might be a better place to post this issue :

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594642

Texas Belle
Nov 02 2016, 10:14 AM
Thanks Raul and Co.. good release, now to play... and like always, you guys rock... :)

Peyana
Nov 02 2016, 10:44 AM
Thanks for all your hard work!

13MaryMack
Nov 02 2016, 10:56 AM
Thanks so much for the updates November 1. Would like to make two suggestion for future update:

We send out gifts twice a day to neighbors and it would be so much easier if there were a button called "SEND TO ALL" added. It is very time-consuming to hit the send button a hundred times.

Would love it if you could create a few more mansions. Most of the homes are either too small or period-piece based.

Thanks!

Taz D
Nov 02 2016, 11:12 AM
Thanks so much for the updates November 1. Would like to make two suggestion for future update:

We send out gifts twice a day to neighbors and it would be so much easier if there were a button called "SEND TO ALL" added. It is very time-consuming to hit the send button a hundred times.

Would love it if you could create a few more mansions. Most of the homes are either too small or period-piece based.

Thanks!
Hi MaryMack,
Please put your suggestions in the Suggestion section as the developers do not look for them here. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestions. Since you have 2 that are not related please post each in the appropriate thread.

boduke66
Nov 02 2016, 12:07 PM
Has the cream cheese for the dairy processing plant been released yet,i am not finding it among the items in the facility,any help you can give me would be much appreciated.

Taz D
Nov 02 2016, 12:11 PM
Has the cream cheese for the dairy processing plant been released yet,i am not finding it among the items in the facility,any help you can give me would be much appreciated.
Hi boduke,
Neither of the items for the Jewish restaurant have been released and won't be until the restaurant is.

Dutch85
Nov 02 2016, 12:19 PM
Thank you for all the awesome new toys Raul! I LOVE the numbers on the farm grid!

ccheney
Nov 02 2016, 01:40 PM
Great additions but where are the new levels? Right now I am topped out and only playing quests so I can get FC.

marymarcel
Nov 02 2016, 02:04 PM
Great additions but where are the new levels? Right now I am topped out and only playing quests so I can get FC.

Hi ccheney:)

We received 25 levels on September 13, and only developers know when they will add some new more.

Anyway you still get xp which are needed for future levels:)

rjfxvii
Nov 02 2016, 02:31 PM
bagels and cream cheese not available to make yet in the bakery and dairy processing plant. when will they be up and running?

Tiger
Nov 02 2016, 02:37 PM
bagels and cream cheese not available to make yet in the bakery and dairy processing plant. when will they be up and running?

Hi rjfxvii,

They will likely be released at the same time as the Jewish retaurant, in a few days.

maggiel29
Nov 02 2016, 03:00 PM

The Water Lily is behaving very oddly. The multi planter works but doesnt highlight so you dont know where youa re putting the flowers. And if you plant one flower you cant then delete it or store it. And if you use the green hand to move it - it duplicates it. Havent tried the Lotus.

Rita Meyrick
Nov 02 2016, 03:11 PM
Thank you Raul for all that you do and know that I love Farmtown!!

knolan
Nov 02 2016, 03:35 PM
Thank you so very much for all of the lovely flowers, I like to decorate with color. I have waited a long time for them. Thank you to the developers who designed them, they are all beautiful & a wonderful addition to our farms. Even if the flowers aren't used for any factories, I continue to use them for decoration & for extra coins. I'm hoping to add enough in coins to purchase farm enlargements since it's very hard to raise enough money for them. I am wondering what percent of players have the maximum number of farm upgrades ? I spend a lot of money on facilities & in other items in general, I can't afford to spend real monies on the upgrades & am unable to raise enough coins to purchase them. When will they do something to help us with that? After all this time, I'm sure the staff are aware that we are all complaining about the cost of enlargements & the obsessive need to have everything. But, if they were to stop &

Fran Barrett
Nov 02 2016, 05:04 PM
Thanks, Raul!

BethFB
Nov 02 2016, 05:18 PM
Will the 10 New Decorative Flowers: Osiria Rose, African Daisy, Water Lily, Prickly Pear Cactus, Daylily, Lady's Mantle, Allium Globemaster, Lantana, Jasmine and Lotus, become one day used in the Flower shop or in one of the other factories?

Thank you, regardless.
Beth

Karlene
Nov 02 2016, 05:35 PM
Thanks for the updates! :)

tassydevil_1au
Nov 02 2016, 05:48 PM
My bakery and dairy processing plant hasn't had the bagels or the cream cheese added to tgem. Does anyone else have this problem?

Shellgirlmtl
Nov 02 2016, 05:51 PM
Like others, I have also noticed that Water Lilies & Lotus flowers are behaving odd compared to other flowers but I think the reason is, is because both flowers are water flowers and if you try you will see that you can place them on all water pieces with no problem, specifically the lakes, big & small...

tassydevil_1au
Nov 02 2016, 05:53 PM
My bakery and dairy processing plant hasn't had the bagels or the cream cheese added to tgem. Does anyone else have this problem?

Sorry, just read the answer on someone else's comment

Grumpdad
Nov 02 2016, 06:12 PM
Bagel and cream cheese, I can find reference to the new caper bush, so where are people finding out about the new Bagel and cream cheese? Is this now a two tier game where some get more information than others, the replies indicate this as the moderators seem to be aware also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iadiedee
Nov 02 2016, 06:14 PM
Thanks to all the programmers and moderators for the updates and instructions on how to use them. I've been playing this game almost since it's release when we had just one farm that was 24x24. It's come a long way!!

That's all I wanted to say.. back to farming!!

Happy harvesting!!

marymarcel
Nov 02 2016, 06:22 PM
Bagel and cream cheese, I can find reference to the new caper bush, so where are people finding out about the new Bagel and cream cheese? Is this now a two tier game where some get more information than others, the replies indicate this as the moderators seem to be aware also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Grumpdad:)

All those items have not been released yet as they will be used in the Jewish Restaurant. They will be availabe in a few days at the same time as the new restaurant.

Cream Cheese will be produced in the Dairy Processing Plant and bagels in the Bakery.

gffarmer
Nov 02 2016, 07:00 PM
The numbers in the farm selection is a great idea!!

Taz D
Nov 02 2016, 08:03 PM
Raul has updated the release notes:

Post-Release Updates - November 2nd, 8:40PM

- Multi-planters and Transplanters now works correctly with the Water Lily and Lotus flowers. Notice you can put those flowers on top of water items like ponds, rivers, etc.

- Users joining the Neighborhood Chains Contest on Saturday or Sunday were putting into groups where the amount of facilities of each neighborhood was very unbalanced, we fixed that today, if you still experience something similar in future contests please let us know.

Grumpdad
Nov 03 2016, 01:25 AM
Hi Grumpdad:)

All those items have not been released yet as they will be used in the Jewish Restaurant. They will be availabe in a few days at the same time as the new restaurant.

Cream Cheese will be produced in the Dairy Processing Plant and bagels in the Bakery.

I think you missed the point of my question, Cream Cheese and Bagels, where did the information about these products come from? It is not in the release notes therefore are some players getting more information than others???

Aussie Rae
Nov 03 2016, 02:17 AM
I think you missed the point of my question, Cream Cheese and Bagels, where did the information about these products come from? It is not in the release notes therefore are some players getting more information than others???

:) Dear Grumpdad, please go to the first page of this update and scroll down to No. 11, The Jewish Restaurant. All the dishes are listed and at the bottom it tells us that Cream Cheese will be made in the Dairy Processing Plant and Bagels in the Bakery.. but as its been stated by the mods, we won't be able to actually produce these until the Jewish Restaurant is released. I hope this helps you and if you still need further assurance, the mods will answer you re this when they are around.

FarmerWitch
Nov 03 2016, 02:27 AM

It is in the release notes

11. Jewish Restaurant (FC) (Coming in the next few days): Produces Jewish Food.

Lox on Bagel
Chopped Herring
Gefilte Fish
Jewish Style Artichokes
Stuffed Peppers
Cholent Stew
Noodle Kugel
Rugelach

New products from other facilities: Cream Cheese in the Dairy Processing Plant. Bagels in the Bakery.

Dulcinea
Nov 03 2016, 04:26 AM
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but when I planted Jasmine, it was invisible. It showed up after I reloaded the game.

bluehair
Nov 03 2016, 04:50 AM
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but when I planted Jasmine, it was invisible. It showed up after I reloaded the game.

oh had to plant some...that's my name :)

LazyMare
Nov 03 2016, 05:15 AM

Hi Dulcinea

Mine planted just fine - it sounds like your game wasn't quite 100% fully loaded and that the graphics for the jasmine flowers took a while to catch up

earlgray
Nov 03 2016, 02:05 PM
Thank you most especially for all the new flowers you've added in the recent updates. The blue hydrangea is particularly lovely. I'm eager to try all the other new ones.

bruhelmboldt
Nov 04 2016, 04:47 PM
Jewish Deli - instead of restaurant - Kosher dill pickles and kosher rye bread, sounds better to me. You know, corned beef on rye, extra mustard, and a pickle on the side.

Squiffybee
Nov 05 2016, 07:26 AM
Thank you for the numbers on the grid at the top of the farm. Dont know how many times I meant to go to 17 and wound up on 13 or 21. Personally I love it, as do a lot of my friends. Thank you

Tuckertbnc
Nov 05 2016, 07:57 AM
Thank you for the numbers on the grid at the top of the farm. Dont know how many times I meant to go to 17 and wound up on 13 or 21. Personally I love it, as do a lot of my friends. Thank you

Yes ! Thank you so much ! It's a little thing , but makes it so much easier to go to the farm you intended to go to ..... Multiple Thank You's to the Developers for ALL the hard work that it takes to make this a wonderful game .. :) ...

cocosfarm
Nov 05 2016, 11:59 AM
I cannot buy caper bushes [ not listed at store] or produce new products which will be needed for upcoming Jewish restaurant. I want to build up a supply in anticipation of needing them. In the past you have allowed me to do this. What's up? Do others have access?Thanks

Tiger
Nov 05 2016, 12:02 PM
I cannot buy caper bushes [ not listed at store] or produce new products which will be needed for upcoming Jewish restaurant. I want to build up a supply in anticipation of needing them. In the past you have allowed me to do this. What's up? Do others have access?Thanks

Hi cocosfarm,

They are likely to be released at the same time as the Jewish retaurant. No-one has access to them at the moment.

cocosfarm
Nov 05 2016, 12:03 PM
It is in the release notes

Lox on Bagel
Chopped Herring
Gefilte Fish
Jewish Style Artichokes
Stuffed Peppers
Cholent Stew
Noodle Kugel
Rugelach

I cannot make bagels or cream cheese or buy caper bushes. Not available in my store or factories!!!

cocosfarm
Nov 05 2016, 12:04 PM
Hi cocosfarm,

They are likely to be released at the same time as the Jewish retaurant. No-one has access to them at the moment.

TY Tiger I will wait.

Tiger
Nov 05 2016, 12:07 PM
TY Tiger I will wait.

you are welcome :)

bjyhey3
Nov 05 2016, 04:50 PM
Since the update I'm only able to send and receive gifts on my iPad. My computer says "An error has occurred. Please try again later." Is anyone else having this problem?

marymarcel
Nov 05 2016, 05:01 PM
Since the update I'm only able to send and receive gifts on my iPad. My computer says "An error has occurred. Please try again later." Is anyone else having this problem?

Hi bjyhey3:)

Taz D moved and answered your previous post to the thread about Gifts. Here is the link you his answer:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6111318#post6111318

bjyhey3
Nov 05 2016, 05:43 PM
Hi bjyhey3:)

Taz D moved and answered your previous post to the thread about Gifts. Here is the link you his answer:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6111318#post6111318

Thank you Mary

mcdaddie
Nov 06 2016, 10:29 AM
At the bottom of the update notes I found the following: "- Users joining the Neighborhood Chains Contest on Saturday or Sunday were putting into groups where the amount of facilities of each neighborhood was very unbalanced, we fixed that today, if you still experience something similar in future contests please let us know."

This is to let you know per your request that this week the "unbalance" is worse than I have ever seen it. In my NCC the range of number of facs is from 412 to 504. (504, 484, 468, 439, 436, 429, 427, 424, 412, 412). I don't think this is a very good balance of fac quantities and feel your formula still requires a bit of tweaking.

Aussie Rae
Nov 07 2016, 03:14 AM
Thanks for the 24x tools, now waiting patiently for the others to be upgraded, maybe next update? :) love farmtown...

jeannine_p
Nov 07 2016, 11:08 AM

Lox on Bagel
Chopped Herring
Gefilte Fish
Jewish Style Artichokes
Stuffed Peppers
Cholent Stew
Noodle Kugel
Rugelach

its been 5 days now, and i wanna re-do a farm so i can plant the capers.... im just sayin'.... been a "few days"

cgsfarm
Nov 07 2016, 04:38 PM
6 days and counting.....

kymstacey
Nov 07 2016, 04:46 PM
I am wanting to re-do a farm for the capers. It's been a "few" days. How much longer?

beverduster
Nov 07 2016, 08:23 PM
I am wanting to re-do a farm for the capers. It's been a "few" days. How much longer?

it will be the 1st

that is

the 1st chance they get;);)

Qivis
Nov 08 2016, 11:49 AM

Sorry to say the moderators of the forum will find out when such things occur about the same time as the rest of us. They do this job out the kindness of their hearts and are not Slashkey employees. <3 <3

jeannine_p
Nov 09 2016, 04:58 AM
i got fc to spend.... just sayin'.....

beverduster
Nov 09 2016, 02:07 PM
i got fc to spend.... just sayin'.....

i do too & im gettin itchey feet too

StoneFace
Nov 09 2016, 04:39 PM
i do too & im gettin itchey feet too

probably from the splinters in the wood floor of your outy housey

cdnwitch
Nov 09 2016, 05:19 PM
When is the Jewish Restaurant coming out?

marymarcel
Nov 09 2016, 05:37 PM
When is the Jewish Restaurant coming out?

Hi cdnwitch:)

I'm sorry but only the developers know and they dont tell us.

beverduster
Nov 09 2016, 08:30 PM
probably from the splinters in the wood floor of your outy housey

good point, wanna help me lay the carpet and maybe you can figure out why my outy house wont flush

Taz D
Nov 09 2016, 09:31 PM
Post-Release Updates - November 9th, 9:40PM

- Released the Jewish Restaurant and the Caper Bush.

Aussie Rae
Nov 09 2016, 09:35 PM
thank you, just bought 2 Jewish Restaurants and planted a farm with Caper Bushes, :)

mcdaddie
Nov 11 2016, 11:34 PM
Last week I sent a message to notify dev's that the attempt to get a more even distribution of fac's in the NCC's was still not quite right. There was low to high difference of about 100 facs. However, this week it looks like the adjustment is better than I have ever seen. Out of 10 teams in my NCC there is a low to high difference of 4, (yep only four) , outstanding and good job to the devs as 1% difference is better than the 25% from last week. Good job guys.

marymarcel
Nov 12 2016, 06:46 AM
It would seem daily issues have been released too! Yesterday the gifting stopped working in the My Requests tab and no amount of clearing the FT cache, browser caches, or the Adobe settings "all pages" accomplished anything. All we could do is sit tight while the issue fixed itself over 2 or 3 hours. This morning the train boosts are not working because the list comes up completely blank.:eek:

Hi Qivis:)

I just sent my trains and all is working fine, all lists options are ok.

Dont know which browser you are using, but please be sure it is updated and also try another browser to check if you have the same problems.

If you continue having problems, please post a response in the following thread for Trains, thank you

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594630

Qivis
Nov 12 2016, 07:20 AM
Hi Qivis:)

I just sent my trains and all is working fine, all lists options are ok.

Dont know which browser you are using, but please be sure it is updated and also try another browser to check if you have the same problems.

If you continue having problems, please post a response in the following thread for Trains, thank you

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594630

Using various browsers it has done the same exact thing, but it may have been an issue with an extension that blocks the ads on the right hand side of Facebook that was causing it to somehow block selection lists in Farm Town as well even though it did not block anything in other (non-Slashkey) games. I am going to discontinue using Facebook Purity anyway because it seems it is no longer making any difference in how fast Facebook loads. :D

marymarcel
Nov 12 2016, 07:27 AM
Using various browsers it has done the same exact thing, but it may have been an issue with an extension that blocks the ads on the right hand side of Facebook that was causing it to somehow block selection lists in Farm Town as well even though it did not block anything in other (non-Slashkey) games. I am going to discontinue using Facebook Purity anyway because it seems it is no longer making any difference in how fast Facebook loads. :D

If you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the following web sites are allowed in that:

Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Rugged Barbie
Nov 12 2016, 07:51 AM
Capers are showing up in my filter 'Non-Ingredients for me'
I have the Jewish eatery
thanks!

bjyhey3
Nov 12 2016, 08:30 AM
Capers are showing up in my "non-ingredients for me" as well and I also have the Jewish eatery.

marymarcel
Nov 12 2016, 08:31 AM
Capers are showing up in my filter 'Non-Ingredients for me'
I have the Jewish eatery
thanks!

Capers are showing up in my "non-ingredients for me" as well and I also have the Jewish eatery.

Hi Rugged Barbie and bjyhey:)

We have sent an email to the developers about this, thanks for your reports.:)

Capers dont have the check mark for selling, so please be sure to NOT choose Sell half of All or Sell All options in Non Ingredients for me while the developers fix this issue.

bjyhey3
Nov 12 2016, 08:54 AM
Thank You :)

ftjill
Nov 12 2016, 12:42 PM
I'm getting the same thing with Capers. They are showing up in 'non-ingredients for me' too. Mary - thanks for letting the devs know about this issue. I'll be careful not to sell them.

Qivis
Nov 12 2016, 03:48 PM
If you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the following web sites are allowed in that:

Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Facebook Purity is actually just an add-on that prevents Facebook from switching its own settings back from how one sets them - and keeps the wall in the order specified, for example. It's not so much an add blocker, but it does have a setting to not show the Facebook game suggestions in the right hand column. I think it may be the updates to Purity that have caused some issues though.

AdBlock Plus, on the other hand, has all the above in the white list already.

Jean's Farm
Nov 12 2016, 09:28 PM
Just went to the market to sell Non-ingredients for me and capers are showing under my non-ingredients and yes I bought the Jewish Restaurant.

Aussie Rae
Nov 12 2016, 09:40 PM
thanks to all who posted re the CAPERS being in the non-ingredients... would be devastated if I accidentally sold them off..... as would a lot of other farmers.

AnnaWalls
Nov 12 2016, 11:44 PM
I just harvested my first crop, and my new facility was waiting for them. However they are still listed in my non-ingredients for me list. Good thing they were new and so were not checked. Thought you should know.

Taz D
Nov 12 2016, 11:48 PM
I just harvested my first crop, and my new facility was waiting for them. However they are still listed in my non-ingredients for me list. Good thing they were new and so were not checked. Thought you should know.
Hi Anna,
I moved your post to the new release thread. Yes we are already aware of this and the developers have been informed of it. Just be sure you don't use the Sell Half of All or Sell All.

ckerider
Nov 13 2016, 11:18 AM
This morning I had someone work my facilities and after they were finished I found out the Oil Pump did not get processed when they were doing my facilities. All of them still had 100% after they finished. Is there a problem with the Oil Pumps now?

Taz D
Nov 13 2016, 11:26 AM
This morning I had someone work my facilities and after they were finished I found out the Oil Pump did not get processed when they were doing my facilities. All of them still had 100% after they finished. Is there a problem with the Oil Pumps now?
Hi ckerider,
The oil pumps are not a workable facility. Any facility you fill using coins are not workable by your neighbors.

ckerider
Nov 13 2016, 04:32 PM

Sorry but I finally figured this one out. It was a OOPS moment for me.

marymarcel
Nov 14 2016, 04:05 PM
Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - November 14th, 5:00PM

- Bugfix: The Capers fruit was showing in the Non-Ingredients (for me) filter in the Marketplace, even when you have bought the Jewish Restaurant.

sandybonnell
Nov 16 2016, 02:44 PM
Thanks for all your hard work, really appreciate it. I have been playing this game since day one....love it!

Qivis
Nov 16 2016, 08:17 PM
Thanks for all your hard work, really appreciate it. I have been playing this game since day one....love it!

Hear hear! :)

Mimi48
Nov 19 2016, 01:18 AM
Thank you Thank you for the water lilies and the Lotus!

Texas Belle
Nov 21 2016, 12:14 PM
Isn't it time to close this thread? My farms are really acting up today, that means that they are doing something, closing time... LOL

StoneFace
Nov 21 2016, 12:29 PM
Isn't it time to close this thread? My farms are really acting up today, that means that they are doing something, closing time... LOL

That is always a possibility when we either get to the end of a month, or when 3 weeks +/- pass since the last release....... so..... maybe

I just hope that when the ships are released (with this next NewRelease), that there will be lots of stuff to spend lots of FC on. ( :eek: )

In the meantime..... Happy Thanksgiving to all

beverduster
Nov 21 2016, 01:15 PM
hey unc, tx bell & all other farmers
im on south padre island waitin for my ship to come in

happy thanksgiving every one & the cowboys are 9 and 1

Texas Belle
Nov 22 2016, 05:34 PM
That is always a possibility when we either get to the end of a month, or when 3 weeks +/- pass since the last release....... so..... maybe

I just hope that when the ships are released (with this next NewRelease), that there will be lots of stuff to spend lots of FC on. ( :eek: )

In the meantime..... Happy Thanksgiving to all

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.... but like the saying goes maybe when the ships come to port I will be at the airport, LOL Nah.. waiting to see what they will bring, and what we can ship... hope they they encounter pirates on the way, hehehehe

Texas Belle
Nov 22 2016, 05:35 PM
hey unc, tx bell & all other farmers
im on south padre island waitin for my ship to come in

happy thanksgiving every one & the cowboys are 9 and 1

Well you are closer to the water, I am in Dallas...
Go cowboys... Happy Thanksgiving...

Rugged Barbie
Nov 22 2016, 05:51 PM
I just wish the Developers would give us a clue as to what amount of space we will need to place the ships. Hope it will carry blue & yellow ink, leather and all the stuff I NEVER have enough of. OOPS, I ended that sentence with a preposition.

beverduster
Nov 23 2016, 02:37 PM
I just wish the Developers would give us a clue as to what amount of space we will need to place the ships. Hope it will carry blue & yellow ink, leather and all the stuff I NEVER have enough of. OOPS, I ended that sentence with a preposition.

send pics, i might marry ya, if unc approves oooops

Aussie Rae
Nov 23 2016, 05:31 PM
I see we have a category for "SHIPS" in our storage, :) has it been there for a while or just appeared and I had not noticed it? I moved some trees and scrolled to see what else I had stored and voila.. :)

StoneFace
Nov 23 2016, 05:34 PM
I see we have a category for "SHIPS" in our storage, :) has it been there for a while or just appeared and I had not noticed it? I moved some trees and scrolled to see what else I had stored and voila.. :)

That is interesting..... good eye !!

Aussie Rae
Nov 23 2016, 05:41 PM

hope they close this thread soon, its over 4 weeks since the last update, my fc is burning a hole in my pocket, :)

FarmerMcLashwood
Nov 23 2016, 05:49 PM

I just looked and I see ships too :-)

Tiger
Nov 23 2016, 05:59 PM
hope they close this thread soon, its over 4 weeks since the last update, my fc is burning a hole in my pocket, :)

mmm not quite yet, the release was on the 1st and it's only the 23rd. You may have to wait a just little while longer :D

Aussie Rae
Nov 23 2016, 06:12 PM
mmm not quite yet, the release was on the 1st and it's only the 23rd. You may have to wait a just little while longer :D

OOPS, yes I jumped the gun there, :) will be 4 weeks on the 29th, its the 24th here in Australia, we are a day ahead of the USA, :) :0)

beverduster
Nov 23 2016, 07:00 PM

that woke unc up

Farmer_Susan
Nov 23 2016, 07:39 PM
Nothing to say they can't do the next release a bit early, yanno????? We've been good!

bluehair
Nov 24 2016, 02:16 AM
I see no category for ships in my storage

bluehair
Nov 24 2016, 02:21 AM
I see no category for ships in my storage

lol found it now :)

Qivis
Nov 24 2016, 08:52 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too.... but like the saying goes maybe when the ships come to port I will be at the airport, LOL Nah.. waiting to see what they will bring, and what we can ship... hope they they encounter pirates on the way, hehehehe

Way back when we were restricted to just 1 farm for each farmer I created additional Facebook accounts because I did not know Facebook rules only allowed 1 account for each person and redesigning the same farm over and over was getting boring. I tried to use the name Pirate O. Penzance for one of them, but FB wouldn't recognize Pirate as a first name! :p

StoneFace
Nov 24 2016, 04:59 PM
Way back when we were restricted to just 1 farm for each farmer I created additional Facebook accounts because I did not know Facebook rules only allowed 1 account for each person and redesigning the same farm over and over was getting boring. I tried to use the name Pirate O. Penzance for one of them, but FB wouldn't recognize Pirate as a first name! :p

And planting corn on that farm was much more expensive too. I remember that it was a buck an ear.

Rugged Barbie
Nov 24 2016, 05:23 PM
I had a dream! The Ships were Coins and not Farm Cash!

Qivis
Nov 24 2016, 06:16 PM
And planting corn on that farm was much more expensive too. I remember that it was a buck an ear.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL (It did take a microsecond longer for my damaged brain to get the joke!) :D

beverduster
Nov 24 2016, 07:28 PM

corn cobbs higher than toilet paper, who would have thought

Farmer_Susan
Nov 24 2016, 07:50 PM
I had a dream! The Ships were Coins and not Farm Cash!

Love your dream. :)

Clohar
Nov 25 2016, 09:21 AM
Dreamsa are the only thing without sales tax or income lolllllllll

jeannine_p
Nov 25 2016, 11:10 AM
Farm town should do a black friday sale, and let us buy fc facs for coins.

Texas Belle
Nov 25 2016, 11:23 AM

That and strawberries and the darn cranberries that were and still are 2 hr crops, but it was the only way we could get enough coins to buy other things... and the dream building was the red Mansion... oh those were the days my friend, look how much we have come ahead... trains and now ships.. we are going to be a world conglomerate to recon with, but then now we have to have lots of FC saved for those ships, they don't come cheap I bet, LOL

Texas Belle
Nov 25 2016, 11:26 AM
And yes we have been good, minimal complaints and think we should be rewarded with an early release, Texas BIG dreamer here, :)

Taz D
Nov 25 2016, 11:40 AM
Please keep your posts in this thread about this release. If they are not about the current release then please post in the Social section or if they are suggestions please post those in the Suggestions section.

dave1949
Nov 25 2016, 12:13 PM
Please keep your posts in this thread about this release. If they are not about the current release then please post in the Social section or if they are suggestions please post those in the Suggestions section.

well done Taz

crafty chris
Nov 25 2016, 02:56 PM
Hi all:)
I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.
While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems in Help & Support (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1), any feedback in General Feedback (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186) and your ideas in our Suggestion section. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)

also from the team and myself i would like to wish you all a merry christmas and happy holidays