PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- February 3rd, 2017

Raul
Feb 03 2017, 08:13 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on March 2nd, 8:25PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAŅOL AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627426)

1. 11 Valentine items: 7 at the top of the Valentine category in the store and 4 at the bottom.

2. Next 5 expansions for Farm 32: See prices below:

24x24 - 18000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 18500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 19000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 19500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 20000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

3. 'My Ships' tab in the Seaport Manager: This screen will show all your ships with their locations and statuses, including important timing information. You can also Open any ship and work on it without having to navigate to the farm where that ship is located.

4. Log Truck with Chainsaw 28 x 28 (FC): This new Log Truck with Chainsaw chop up to 784 trees in one click.

5. Fishing Turbo Boat 28 x 28 (FC): This new Turbo Boat catch all fish in all water items in a squared area the size of 7x7 plow fields. This tool is especially useful for fishing up to 784 overlapped water items at once.

6. Ships Improvements released in the past 2 weeks:

a) Create the ships itinerary when the preparation phase starts and allow the replacement of up to 10 neighbours in your itinerary
b) You can reorder your ports any way you like in your itinerary, using your mouse to drag and drop a port up or down as you wish

7. 'Enable Ships' Preference: When the "Ships" feature is disabled your seaport will not receive any more ships from other players and other players will not be able to load your ships. To disable the Ships, go to the preference window (wrench icon on the top right), and uncheck the 'Enable Ships' option at the very end.

8. New Pinto Beans crop.

9. Mexican Restaurant (FC): Produces Mexican Food.

Nopalitos Salad
Beef Soup
Huevos Rancheros
Tacos al Pastor
Chilaquiles
Chicken Fajita
Cheese Enchiladas
Capirotada

New products in other facilities: Corn Tortillas in the Bakery.

10. Rug and Mat Factory (Coins): Produces Rugs and Mats.

Baby Rug
Oriental Rug
Designer Rug
Placemat
Doormat
Bath Mat
Yoga Mat
Kitchen Mat

11. Winter Sports Rentals (FC): Provides Winter Sports Rentals Services and can be stocked with products from the Winter Supplies Factory.

12. Rug and Mat Outlet (Coins) : Provides Rugs and Mats retail services and can be stocked with products from the Rug and Mat Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - February 6th, 9:00PM

Bugfix: After preparing a container and starting a new one, some of the information was missing from the My Ships tab in the Seaport manager.

Post-Release Updates - February 7th, 7:15PM

- There have been several issues since the past release last Friday when using the My Ships tab in the Seaport Manager, this caused some Unload and Dispatch operations to not work as expected, and some ships that were in the preparation phase suddenly become empty and ready to be prepared again, we think we now finally found the culprit and just released a fix for this. If you experience any of those issues again, please report it on this thread.

Notice that for the fix to take place you need to reload the game.

Post-Release Updates - February 7th, 10:50PM

- Fixed a couple of more scenarios that also caused issues similar to the ones described above.
- The sorting icon in the My Ships tab is now working correctly. When you sort by Container Preparation Time, the more valuable ships (those with lower container preparation time) will appear first.

Post-Release Updates - February 9th, 3:15PM

- When replacing ports in the itinerary, the replacement list is already excluding disabled neighbour ports
- For dispatched ships, the Ship Logbook tab is highlighting in pink the disabled neighbour ports. These will be ports that were disabled after the ship was dispatched.
- When someone load your ship, if the next port in the itinerary is disabled, the ship will automatically skip that port and move to the next port in the intinerary that is currently enabled for ships
- The sorting button is now listing ships with lower container preparation time first

Post-Release Updates - February 10th, 2:30PM

- You can now work your ships while visiting other players farms and perform all operations on them as if you were on your own farm, prepare containers, dispatch, etc. For this just use your Seaport Manager as usual, and open any ships you like to work on. When you open your ships from the Seaport Manager those will always be your ships. When you open a ship located on another player farm, then you will see the information of that player ship.

BugFix: There were some X025 errors when trying to open some of your ships from the Seaport Manager while visiting other players farms.
BugFix: During the preparation phase, disabled ports were not marked in pink in the Ship Logbook tab.
BugFix: Players with an incorrect computer time were seeing weird progression of the container preparation, sometime the bar advanced too fast, sometimes the progress went back.
BugFix: When auto skipping ports, the information from the last loaded port was incorrectly replicated to the skipped ports. This bug is now fixed, but only for auto skipped ports from this time on.

Post-Release Updates - February 10th, 7:30PM

- Released the Rug and Mat Factory and Outlet.

Post-Release Updates - February 27th, 9:20PM

- BugFix: There was a bug in the system that allowed to dispatch a ship even when 24 hours have passed since the starting of it's preparation, this happened when users left the Ship Manager window open and came the next day after the 24 hour preparation period and dispatched the ship immediately. This is not possible anymore.
- The Ship Manager will not allow to start preparation for containers if there is not enough time for the container to complete it's preparation in the 24 hours available to prepare the ship.
- When a container finish preparation we will alert you with a message box so you can go and start preparing another or dispatch the ship without losing much time.
- When a ship is Dispatched, you can now go to the help of each container (? sign) in the Ship Manager to check how many of each products are currently loaded in the container, just mouse over the product images.
- There is a Closed Eye in the Seaport Manager that will allow you to hide those ships that you don't want to see in the Seaport Manager, ex: ships that you have sold, added to storage or are using as a decoration.
- We have increased the rewards for working others ships in the Seaport Manager. Instead of 500 coins per container, the amount of coins will depend on the user level:

level higher than 800 -> 2500 coins per container (levels higher than 800 will be released in the next 2 weeks)
level higher than 600 -> 2000 coins per container
level higher than 400 -> 1500 coins per container
level higher than 200 -> 1000 coins per container
level less or equal to 200 -> 500 coins per container

- The amount of items supported in the game was reaching a limit, we completed a few changes in order to extend that limit, please report any weird behavior that you may find.

Post-Release Updates - February 28th, 8:00PM

BugFix: An error saying that facilities were full was showing up incorrectly in the game help.

Post-Release Updates - March 1st, 10:00PM

- Released St. Patrick items including 8 new items, 1 as gift, 5 in the top of the St Patricks category in the Store and 2 at the bottom.

Post-Release Updates - March 2nd, 8:25PM

-Bugfix: The Neighborhood Chains Contest was not recognizing facilities correctly. Please reload the game for this change to take effect.
-Bugfix: When hiding ships from the Seaport Manager, sometimes the changes were not saved correctly.

Known Issues:

- None

bjyhey3
Feb 03 2017, 08:15 PM
Thank You...always exciting and appreciated

notaparagod
Feb 03 2017, 08:24 PM
Woot! Can't wait to see what is new! Thanks!

bjyhey3
Feb 03 2017, 08:41 PM
Winter Sports Rentals, Mexican Restaurant so far...

TexasQuilter
Feb 03 2017, 08:42 PM
Well,,,, well,,, what a nice surprise,,,, anxious to go see the new stuff,,, thanks sooo much to the developers,,, Raul,,, and mega thanks to the Moderators who have to listen and answer questions in a kindly manner,,, Kudos to all !!!

winna_linna
Feb 03 2017, 08:48 PM
I see pinto beans too! New log truck 28x28, and new fishing boat.

chrisluvsanimals
Feb 03 2017, 08:48 PM
Is the Prickly Pear Cactus a tree or a flower? (It's in both categories in the store)

My mistake....you're right, it's a flower

texans
Feb 03 2017, 08:50 PM
I see Corn Tortillas and the Seaport Manager is upgraded! Awesome

Jean's Farm
Feb 03 2017, 08:56 PM
Is the Prickly Pear Cactus a tree or a flower? (It's in both categories in the store)

I only see it in flowers in my store. :)

TerriFlynn
Feb 03 2017, 09:15 PM

In my storage they are flowers

corogirl
Feb 03 2017, 09:22 PM
Very, very slow. when upgrading farm 32 it takes forever and reload to show change takes me to my default farm ( slowly) so then need to go back to 32 ( slowly) to get next upgrade ( slowly). I have given up for now too busy to wait about.

Charlie Manylayers
Feb 03 2017, 09:27 PM
I see there is an 'Enable Ships' in the preferences list. Thank you!!! ;)

bruhelmboldt
Feb 03 2017, 09:31 PM
Aaaaah. Huevos Rancheros - my FAVOrite!!

dorissau
Feb 03 2017, 10:00 PM
Oh FABULOUS changes to the ships!! Thank you!!!

rockcandymountain
Feb 03 2017, 10:34 PM
My expansions on 32 went fast. No issues at all.

L.A.Bob
Feb 03 2017, 10:36 PM
Thanks You guys still rock this game keeping it interesting!!!!

mcgne
Feb 03 2017, 11:10 PM
Hey thanks for the new release. When going to Seaport Manager, My Ships, At Port Manager, ship in Blue, Open Ship, Unload, x products to Storage, Back to my ships, back to Ready to unload.

SEMO Bill
Feb 03 2017, 11:18 PM
Very, very slow. when upgrading farm 32 it takes forever and reload to show change takes me to my default farm ( slowly) so then need to go back to 32 ( slowly) to get next upgrade ( slowly). I have given up for now too busy to wait about.

I got them, no problem, so any delay may be gone.

mcgne
Feb 03 2017, 11:18 PM
Hey thanks for the new release. When going to Seaport Manager, My Ships, At Port Manager, ship in Blue, Open Ship, Unload, x products to Storage, Back to my ships, back to Ready to unload.

Solved, clear cache.

Grumpdad
Feb 03 2017, 11:41 PM
Another 3 day crop? we now have 20, is it not time we had more 4, 5 and 6 day crops? Only 9 of all three??
No opt out for the ships? Is that to come maybe?

Taz D
Feb 03 2017, 11:43 PM
Another 3 day crop? we now have 20, is it not time we had more 4, 5 and 6 day crops? Only 9 of all three??
Hi Grumpdad,
The opt out for the ships is in your preferences (wrench) at the top of your farms

Cherry's Farm
Feb 03 2017, 11:44 PM

Check Preferences up in the game tool box, at the bottom of the list there is an Enable Ships option to tick or untick.

Gramby
Feb 04 2017, 12:21 AM
I haven't seen anything so far except a Farm Cash Mexican restaurant. Nothing to buy for coins. Why is that? Where are these corn tortillias everyone is talking about?

Taz D
Feb 04 2017, 12:24 AM
I haven't seen anything so far except a Farm Cash Mexican restaurant. Nothing to buy for coins. Why is that? Where are these corn tortillias everyone is talking about?
Hi Gramby,
The corn tortillas are made in the bakery. The only thing so far released that is for coins are the expansions for farm 32. Any additional information you will just have to wait to see what details Raul writes. I am sure there will be 2 more facilities for coins.

Poppy559
Feb 04 2017, 12:43 AM
Love the new sea port manager. Thank you Raul

Clohar
Feb 04 2017, 12:55 AM
Coins items coming next week CARPET FACTORY and CARPET OUTLET

angelbob
Feb 04 2017, 01:24 AM
Gracias Dios

maggiel29
Feb 04 2017, 01:32 AM
Thanks Raul :)

vbergstrom1
Feb 04 2017, 02:29 AM
I can't figure out how to enable/disable my ships. The release also doesn't mention if you can toggle the feature either.

Has it actually been released yet?

Vicky

dave1949
Feb 04 2017, 02:34 AM
I can't figure out how to enable/disable my ships. The release also doesn't mention if you can toggle the feature either.

Vicky

Click on spanner/wrench top right of farm

Aussie Rae
Feb 04 2017, 02:41 AM

Vicky

7. 'Enable Ships' Preference: When the "Ships" feature is disabled your seaport will not receive any more ships from other players and other players will not be able to load your ships.

roz1972
Feb 04 2017, 04:25 AM
i am liking the new feature in the sea port

dove1964
Feb 04 2017, 04:41 AM
I am not seeing the update only the replys....please fix this...thanks

Grumpdad
Feb 04 2017, 04:47 AM
I have opted out for the ships but have had 6 ships still come into my port, when I click to open the port to move them on I get a message to say that the port is disabled, do I want to enable it? I decline to enable in and move the ship on. I guess this is not how the feature is suppose to work??

mrsdont
Feb 04 2017, 06:31 AM
I have opted out for the ships but have had 6 ships still come into my port, when I click to open the port to move them on I get a message to say that the port is disabled, do I want to enable it? I decline to enable in and move the ship on. I guess this is not how the feature is suppose to work??

yes i have been experimenting with a friend and have noticed this also

jerrbearsr
Feb 04 2017, 06:32 AM

My guess is that those ships had already been sent before the release and will still go to your port.

mrsdont
Feb 04 2017, 06:44 AM
My guess is that those ships had already been sent before the release and will still go to your port.

No this was after the release. So at the moment my guess is it doesnt work as yet

ajjeni
Feb 04 2017, 08:13 AM
you forgot to mention the prickly pear

Dutch85
Feb 04 2017, 08:33 AM
Thank you Raul and team! My favorite is not having to go to the farm where my ships are each time I want to prepare them...awesome! Love the two part release also!

Farmer_Susan
Feb 04 2017, 08:41 AM
GREAT new release! Already have my Seaport Manager in my toolbox. Will be sooooo much easier - especially when using Puffin. Thanks!

mhendel
Feb 04 2017, 08:41 AM
So excited about enabling ships or not! Awesome feature to use if won't be getting onto the game for a few days!

mhendel
Feb 04 2017, 08:42 AM
Prickly Pear Catcus has been out for a few weeks already. It's in the Flowers section.

SeniorCornwall
Feb 04 2017, 08:48 AM

It is not new. Was released previously but was not used in anything. Now it is used in Mexican Restaurant...

Texas Belle
Feb 04 2017, 08:54 AM
Thanks Raul & Co., big improvement with the ships... as always you guys rock!!

mcatton44
Feb 04 2017, 09:27 AM
well all right then! I guess I'll keep playing my ships!

Taz D
Feb 04 2017, 09:31 AM
For those of you posting about the Enable ships not working, if you are already on the itinerary for some of your neihbors those ships will still come to your port. Once you disable ships you will not be added to any more itineraries, but will still get the ships that were sent out before you changed your status.

mrsdont
Feb 04 2017, 09:52 AM
For those of you posting about the Enable ships not working, if you are already on the itinerary for some of your neihbors those ships will still come to your port. Once you disable ships you will not be added to any more itineraries, but will still get the ships that were sent out before you changed your status.

Taz. i experimented with a friend today. started a ship today after the release we tried it where she closed her port and i sent a ship to her. she still had to send it on. Why would this be happeneing

Taz D
Feb 04 2017, 09:59 AM
Taz. i experimented with a friend today. started a ship today after the release we tried it where she closed her port and i sent a ship to her. she still had to send it on. Why would this be happeneing
Hi Mrs Don't,
Only if she closed her port before you started the preparation of that ship would she not be on the list. We get our port list as soon as you click the Prepare Ship button now. So if she didn't close her port before you click that then she will still be on your list.
The only thing you can do at that point is if you know they are not going to do ships or not going to be available is to replace her in your itinerary.

gffarmer
Feb 04 2017, 10:19 AM
Wow thanks for the updates on the cargo ships! It is amazing how you can keep coming up with new facilities!! Thanks for a great update as usual.

MarianPenny
Feb 04 2017, 10:34 AM
Changes to the ships should be appreciated both by those ultra-keen ones who don't like their ships hanging about and those who don't want to bother with ships! Thanks!

Dr. Dirt
Feb 04 2017, 11:33 AM
Earlier today when I started loading a container it would show how much time was left before I could start another container on the my ships tab of the seaport manager. Now it just shows "preparing ship". I cleared the memcache but it still just shows preparing ship.

lindanana1950
Feb 04 2017, 11:40 AM
When will they be releasing new levels on farm Farm ?????

marymarcel
Feb 04 2017, 11:46 AM
When will they be releasing new levels on farm Farm ?????

Hi lindanana1950 :)

We dont have that information but we usually receive 25 new levels every 3 months, last time developers added new levels was on December, 2016 so we will have to wait a little more time.

Minxcat
Feb 04 2017, 11:57 AM
always love new stuff and being able to make the farm bigger lol but if you guys can ever come up with a way I can find what farm I put which factory that would be amazing lol

CEF
Feb 04 2017, 12:04 PM
Love the changes to the ships! ( #3 and #7)

CEF
Feb 04 2017, 12:08 PM
I go to my facility manager to find where a particular factory is.

Minxcat: "always love new stuff and being able to make the farm bigger lol but if you guys can ever come up with a way I can find what farm I put which factory that would be amazing lol"

Moose Mob
Feb 04 2017, 12:23 PM
Hi Mrs Don't,
Only if she closed her port before you started the preparation of that ship would she not be on the list. We get our port list as soon as you click the Prepare Ship button now. So if she didn't close her port before you click that then she will still be on your list.
The only thing you can do at that point is if you know they are not going to do ships or not going to be available is to replace her in your itinerary.

Tis is great for permanent closures, but not so good for temporary closures. I tend to disappear from the internet for 3-4 days at a time and I hate to have ships stuck in my port because they were sent out 2 days before I close my port and arrived after I left.

mhendel
Feb 04 2017, 12:31 PM
I turn off "Enable Ships", but there's still ships going into my ports. What's up with this?

KCJ
Feb 04 2017, 12:34 PM
Thank you. BTW, when are you going to use those brussel sprouts in some restaurants :)
?

marymarcel
Feb 04 2017, 12:48 PM
Earlier today when I started loading a container it would show how much time was left before I could start another container on the my ships tab of the seaport manager. Now it just shows "preparing ship". I cleared the memcache but it still just shows preparing ship.

Hi Dr. Dirt :)

Sorry for the delay to get back to you but we were checking on this and yes, the information is missing.

We emailed the developers about this, thank you for your report. :)

marymarcel
Feb 04 2017, 01:09 PM
I turn off "Enable Ships", but there's still ships going into my ports. What's up with this?

Hi mhendel :)

Please take in mind that you probably were in their itenerary before this option was released, so it is possible you will still get some ships in your port.

Rugged Barbie
Feb 04 2017, 01:27 PM
I have disabled the boats.
Yes, I'm still getting boat in my port.
I've been enabling my port to send these boats onward then disabling the port again.
So, I'm thinking, only if someone starts loading a boat during this 1 minute window will i be on their schedule, right?

Taz D
Feb 04 2017, 01:33 PM
I have disabled the boats.
Yes, I'm still getting boat in my port.
I've been enabling my port to send these boats onward then disabling the port again.
So, I'm thinking, only if someone starts loading a boat during this 1 minute window will i be on their schedule, right?
Hi Rugged Barbie,
I am not sure that you need to enable the ships preference to send on the ones that still show up in your port.

craftyoldlady7
Feb 04 2017, 02:41 PM
I love the seaport manager! Its a great help! Wish you could do the same or similar with the trains. It takes sooo long to load each farm that has a train only to find out it isn't ready to unload.

marymarcel
Feb 04 2017, 02:57 PM
Hi all:)

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Known Issues:

- If you were already on the itinerary for some of your neighbors when you disabled the Ships, those ships will still come to your port. We will fix this on Monday so the ship auto skip your port in this case.
- After preparing a container and starting a new one, some of the information is missing from the My Ships tab in the Seaport manager.

Dr. Dirt
Feb 04 2017, 04:25 PM

Sorry for the delay to get back to you but we were checking on this and yes, the information is missing.

We emailed the developers about this, thank you for your report. :)

Thank You! :)

marymarcel
Feb 04 2017, 04:37 PM

You are very welcome :)

Raul posted about this in Known issues.

MarianPenny
Feb 04 2017, 04:48 PM
I would like to say a big thank you to all concerned with the 'making' of this game. Yes, it has it's glitches (don't we all!!) but they work hard to sort them out and any other problems we may have. I really enjoy it and have for a few years now, even though I can't always play for long - so THANK YOU!

WillowTreeFarm
Feb 04 2017, 06:50 PM
I just started to prepare a ship and would like to change the itinerary and I am wondering how I know if a neighbor has blocked ships? Does their port disappear from the list or does my ship just skip their port when it gets to them. Sorry if this has been explained already but if it has, I'm not understanding. Thank you for all you do to help us play this wonderful game. I'm really sad that people have given up on the ships, I think they add a nice challenge to the game.

Aussie Rae
Feb 04 2017, 07:04 PM
I love the seaport manager! Its a great help! Wish you could do the same or similar with the trains. It takes sooo long to load each farm that has a train only to find out it isn't ready to unload.

look in the tool box, find the clock, then click on Trains, it will show you which trains are ready to unload and which farms they are on.. this feature has been available for ages..

Tiger
Feb 04 2017, 07:09 PM
I just started to prepare a ship and would like to change the itinerary and I am wondering how I know if a neighbor has blocked ships? Does their port disappear from the list or does my ship just skip their port when it gets to them. Sorry if this has been explained already but if it has, I'm not understanding. Thank you for all you do to help us play this wonderful game. I'm really sad that people have given up on the ships, I think they add a nice challenge to the game.

Hi WillowTreeFarm,

Raul posted this about the ships currently going to a neighbour that as since they were dispatched decided not to participate.

Known Issues:

- If you were already on the itinerary for some of your neighbors when you disabled the Ships, those ships will still come to your port. We will fix this on Monday so the ship auto skip your port in this case.

lindylou30
Feb 04 2017, 08:02 PM
I would like some more levels please

WillowTreeFarm
Feb 04 2017, 08:18 PM
Thanks for your response Tiger. My question is this: How will we know if a neighbor has blocked their port? I don't want to send my ship to their port if they blocked it so will it show us in the itinerary if a neighbor has blocked their port so we can replace them with someone who is playing the ships?

L.A.Bob
Feb 04 2017, 08:30 PM
I have 3 ships dispatched. 2 before the update (Green & Purple) and the one (Yellow) after the update. The Yellow is not Transparent. I have turned off and then on the setting and there is no difference. Still not transparent. I have cleared the mem cash, and still not transparent.

Taz D
Feb 04 2017, 08:39 PM
Thanks for your response Tiger. My question is this: How will we know if a neighbor has blocked their port? I don't want to send my ship to their port if they blocked it so will it show us in the itinerary if a neighbor has blocked their port so we can replace them with someone who is playing the ships?
Hi WillowTreeFarm,
Tiger is not available right now. The only way you will know if a neighbor has blocked their port is they will not show up on your itinerary or in the replacements list if they have blocked their port before you started preparing your ship. It will not show in the itinerary if they have blocked their port after your itinerary is set.
If they have blocked it after you started preparing your ship then they may still be on your itinerary. Raul said he would fix it so those who have closed their ports after your itinerary is set will be automatically skipped. That fix will be done on Monday.

NanCEurich
Feb 04 2017, 09:28 PM
This may not be the place to post this. I sold 4 of my ships, I now have 3 ships, blue, green, & orange. In the "my seaport manager" it shows 7 ships.

Thans for any help,
Nancyhttp://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1435427765&farm_ix=21

Taz D
Feb 04 2017, 09:35 PM
This may not be the place to post this. I sold 4 of my ships, I now have 3 ships, blue, green, & orange. In the "my seaport manager" it shows 7 ships.

Thans for any help,
Nancyhttp://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1435427765&farm_ix=21
Hi NanCEurich,
I still see all of them in your data too.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

NanCEurich
Feb 04 2017, 10:04 PM
Did all that, ships still showing up in the seaport manager.

SeniorCornwall
Feb 04 2017, 10:31 PM
always love new stuff and being able to make the farm bigger lol but if you guys can ever come up with a way I can find what farm I put which factory that would be amazing lol

Look at your facility manager and place the factories in alphabetical order..... you should have no trouble finding them ....

lgable
Feb 05 2017, 05:08 AM
When opening my Seaport Manager and preparing ship from another farm I get the error X025 and have to reload taking me back to my farm. This has been happening since the update. Have run the memcache and other troubleshooting advice

WillowTreeFarm
Feb 05 2017, 10:26 AM
Thanks Taz for the answer about how to tell if a neighbor blocked their port. Not having their name show up on the itinerary or replacement list is a great way to let us know they blocked their port.

Taz D
Feb 05 2017, 10:32 AM
When opening my Seaport Manager and preparing ship from another farm I get the error X025 and have to reload taking me back to my farm. This has been happening since the update. Have run the memcache and other troubleshooting advice
Hi lgable,
Apparently we are not supposed to be able to do our own ships from others farms. It is only there to take care of ships in our port to load and send them on. We will check with the developers about this.

Rugged Barbie
Feb 05 2017, 10:56 AM
Hi all:)

Known Issues:

Thank you, Devs, for being so responsive! How awesome that now we can disable boats when we're going to be away for like a few days and don't want to inconvenience our neighbors.

As an aside, I've had some neighbors for over 5 years and I'm really fond of them. Now, when they send their boats out and I'm not able to click them through, they won't be inconvenienced.

Thank you so mucho gracias!

The Rugged One

domer_46530
Feb 05 2017, 04:22 PM
OK I just loaded my 5th container for my 51 minutes ship 20 minutes later it says I must wait 17 hours and all of my containers are empty this just happened in the last 20 minutes HELP !!

Taz D
Feb 05 2017, 04:28 PM
OK I just loaded my 5th container for my 51 minutes ship 20 minutes later it says I must wait 17 hours and all of my containers are empty this just happened in the last 20 minutes HELP !!
Hi domer,
Please contact Support on this. I would suggest you not do anything else with that ship until they can have a look at it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

jkmyer
Feb 05 2017, 07:41 PM
Hi domer,
Please contact Support on this. I would suggest you not do anything else with that ship until they can have a look at it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

My husband and I both had issues with starting a ship and his after second container and mine after the last container we were told we had to wait 24 hour to start to prepare a ship I sent a e mail to the address above.

PawPaw99
Feb 05 2017, 08:38 PM
I have some neighbors that have not played Farm Town in over a year. I do not delete them because if I do it will reduce my storage capacity. Now these same neighbors are being placed in my ship's itinerary. Yes I can replace some but I do not have 30 neighbors that are active and doing the ships so I have to skip them in order to move my ships forward. Suggest that if someone is inactive for 6 months or more they be disabled from the ship program. That way they could enable the ships if and when they do return and want to enter the program. Thanks for your consideration.

Taz D
Feb 05 2017, 08:50 PM
I have some neighbors that have not played Farm Town in over a year. I do not delete them because if I do it will reduce my storage capacity. Now these same neighbors are being placed in my ship's itinerary. Yes I can replace some but I do not have 30 neighbors that are active and doing the ships so I have to skip them in order to move my ships forward. Suggest that if someone is inactive for 6 months or more they be disabled from the ship program. That way they could enable the ships if and when they do return and want to enter the program. Thanks for your consideration.
Hi PawPaw,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post your suggestion in the Suggestion section where it will be seen along with the rest of the suggestions by the developers. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Aussie Rae
Feb 05 2017, 09:11 PM
Port Ships Are Off .. decided to skip someone and then this message appeared next to their picture on my ships itinerary.. so if I had not looked, my ship would still be there forever and a day I guess.. just wish people who are using this feature would actually be polite enough to let their friends and neighbors know... takes all kinds I guess..

Taz D
Feb 05 2017, 09:15 PM
Port Ships Are Off .. decided to skip someone and then this message appeared next to their picture on my ships itinerary.. so if I had not looked, my ship would still be there forever and a day I guess.. just wish people who are using this feature would actually be polite enough to let their friends and neighbors know... takes all kinds I guess..
Hi Aussie Rae,
After tomorrow those will be automatically skipped so no time wasted on them.

Aussie Rae
Feb 05 2017, 10:27 PM
Hi Aussie Rae,
After tomorrow those will be automatically skipped so no time wasted on them.

its ok, I got rid of the offending port.. she seemed to think that since she closed her port.. no ships would arrive, could not convince her that those that had already been sent out before the update still needed to be sent on..

RichieRoo
Feb 06 2017, 07:07 AM
will they be anymore new levels soon

eastcoast
Feb 06 2017, 09:38 AM
why are all the restaurants for money

Tom C
Feb 06 2017, 09:59 AM
PawPaw

The answer to your problem is simple delete the inactive neighbor and send out new neighbor request to those who are active. That is what I did when the co op quest came out. That way you get rid of inactive neighbor and replace it with one that is and you get to keep your storage.

Qivis
Feb 06 2017, 10:18 AM
I just wanted to say thanks for the latest update, Raul. The presence of the new opt out option for the ships will be especially useful. Also, I just got ripped off by another farming game (again) as it said flowers I just harvested did not exist. This kind of error has rarely if ever happened to me in Farm Town and I have always been able to recover lost coins. The other guy's games do not even keep current on their forums let alone keep the game itself up to date. That is why so many of us continue to play the Original and Best!

Tom C
Feb 06 2017, 10:27 AM
My super neighbor just harvested my Pinto Beans just went into farmtown and I did not get any belts or dan bonuses.

Tiger
Feb 06 2017, 10:47 AM
My super neighbor just harvested my Pinto Beans just went into farmtown and I did not get any belts or dan bonuses.

Hi Tom C,

That can happen when the crops are being harvested fast. The best way tends to be to take your time over harvesting them and keep an eye on the belts, if you reach one, stop and wait and see if the bonus pops up. If it doesn't try going to another farm and see if it will pop up then.

I'm sorry but there is no way to recover belt bonuses.

PawPaw99
Feb 06 2017, 10:59 AM
Hi PawPaw,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post your suggestion in the Suggestion section where it will be seen along with the rest of the suggestions by the developers. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

I did that already and it was not acknowledged that I sent a suggestion and it was not included. Guess they didn't like the suggestion anymore than you did.

Tiger
Feb 06 2017, 11:03 AM
I did that already and it was not acknowledged that I sent a suggestion and it was not included. Guess they didn't like the suggestion anymore than you did.

Hi PawPaw,

Taz is not available at the moment.

Please try posting your suggestion again as we do not see it in that area. You will not get a reply to it as replies/comments are not permitted in that area. Here's the link to that section >>

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

NanCEurich
Feb 06 2017, 01:35 PM
Hi NanCEurich,
I still see all of them in your data too.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

marymarcel
Feb 06 2017, 01:45 PM

Hi NanCEurich :)

Taz is not available at this moment.

We emailed the developers about this problem, but if you want, you can contact Support team.
To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Taz D
Feb 06 2017, 05:47 PM
For those who are having the problem of ships not completing the preparation the developers would like some more information:
Are you opening the ships to unload through the Seaport manager or are you going to the farm that the ships are on and opening it directly from the ship to unload them?

jkmyer
Feb 06 2017, 06:11 PM
For those who are having the problem of ships not completing the preparation the developers would like some more information:
Are you opening the ships to unload through the Seaport manager or are you going to the farm that the ships are on and opening it directly from the ship to unload them?

We both went through the seaport manager. today we went to the farm and it worked OK

perryalexander
Feb 06 2017, 06:36 PM

I used the Seaport manager when the problem occurred. Prior to that I successfully loaded seven containers and had started the eighth. I only used the Seaport Manager to check the status of the ships at sea and then made the mistake of going to the loading ship (my farm 7) to continue loading the ship.

I tried three different browsers and ran the clear_memcached link multiple times in an effort to resolve the problem.

TerriFlynn
Feb 06 2017, 08:37 PM

I am experiencing the following issues with the ships
1. In the seaport manager, I unload the ship(s) and when I reload the game
and come back, they are once again ready to unload. I did this several
times. Then I went to my ship farm (#32) and they unloaded and stayed
unloaded. So, I guess that problem has a work around.
2. I started to prepare a new ship, clicked on the first container, waited until
it decreased by 2 mins( have been having to do this to keep the
containers loading, this has been happening off and on for a week or so).
I closed the ship, set my timer for 56 mins, and when I came back, there
nothing was complete, and it told me I had to wait 23 hours to dispatch
another ship. This was all done on the ship farm, not in the seaport
manager.

Taz D
Feb 06 2017, 08:39 PM
Before anyone else posts here about the Tabs a the top of the game not working correctly we have contacted the developers about the problem.
Only the Play and Forum & Help tabs are working correctly. All the other tabs reload your farms.

Farmer_Susan
Feb 06 2017, 09:25 PM
Before anyone else posts here about the Tabs a the top of the game not working correctly we have contacted the developers about the problem.
Only the Play and Forum & Help tabs are working correctly. All the other tabs reload your farms.

Ha! Was just coming to post this but decided to read a bit first and see if anyone else was having the problem. Thanks for the info.

lornagayle
Feb 06 2017, 10:38 PM
Not sure if this problem is part of this latest update, but as of tonight when I try and click on bonus or ingredient links that other people post, I land right on my own farm. It is not giving me the item it says it should.

Taz D
Feb 06 2017, 10:41 PM
Not sure if this problem is part of this latest update, but as of tonight when I try and click on bonus or ingredient links that other people post, I land right on my own farm. It is not giving me the item it says it should.
Hi Lornagayle,
It has been reported to the developers already. And no it isn't part of the latest release. It just started this evening though it isn't affecting everyone.

lornagayle
Feb 06 2017, 10:43 PM
thanks for your quick response Taz I wasnt sure where I should ask that question

mcdaddie
Feb 06 2017, 10:50 PM
Thanks Taz for the info

I would like to add so maybe you can add to your message to the dev's that mine is working as it should but others I have talked to tonight does not. And some that do NOT work are on the same server as I, so it's probably not a server issue but with individual accounts. That might make it harder.

Petuniaflower
Feb 06 2017, 11:42 PM
Thanks Taz for the info

I would like to add so maybe you can add to your message to the dev's that mine is working as it should but others I have talked to tonight does not. And some that do NOT work are on the same server as I, so it's probably not a server issue but with individual accounts. That might make it harder.

I went and checked on my daughters account on Opera. Her's is working fine.Checked mine on opera,nope.So some work and others don't. I have a neighbor ,that is not having problems either.

marymarcel
Feb 07 2017, 06:42 AM
Hi all :)

Raul has posted the following message in the New Release thread:

***Info Needed***:

- For those users experiencing issues unloading ships, for ex:. going to the Seaport Manager, opening the ship, clicking the Unload button, and after that when you open the Seaport Manager again that same ship is ready to unload again, if you are willing to cooperate to resolve this issue, once you have experienced it, please send me a PM (forum private message) and stop doing anything with the ships until I can take a look at your ships.

WillowTreeFarm
Feb 07 2017, 10:45 AM
Just want to report that all of my tabs are working now. Thank you Raul and moderators, you all rock!

Farmer_Susan
Feb 07 2017, 12:27 PM
Just want to report that all of my tabs are working now. Thank you Raul and moderators, you all rock!

Yep. Same here. Thanks. :)

Tiger
Feb 07 2017, 06:45 PM
Hi Everyone :) Latest update from Rauls notes as follows >>

Post-Release Updates - February 7th, 7:15PM

- There have been several issues since the past release last Friday when using the My Ships tab in the Seaport Manager, this caused some Unload and Dispatch operations to not work as expected, and some ships that were in the preparation phase suddenly become empty and ready to be prepared again, we think we now finally found the culprint and just released a fix for this. If you experience any of those issues again, please report it on this thread.

Notice that for the fix to take place you need to reload the game.

beverduster
Feb 07 2017, 09:31 PM
t y ms tiger lady 4 the update

Grampa Jim
Feb 08 2017, 09:35 AM
third time this morning almost lost container fill except now I check after container startes loading at 2%. Have restarted several times to luck. thanks

Tiger
Feb 08 2017, 09:59 AM
third time this morning almost lost container fill except now I check after container startes loading at 2%. Have restarted several times to luck. thanks

Hi Grampa Jim,

Not sure what you are saying here. Are you saying you prepared a container but when you checked later it hadn't started? How many container have you prepared on that ship?

Can you please supply your link to your farm and let us know which ship you are trying to prepare.
Instructions, if you need them can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
When you have done that please provide the link in your post.

Grampa Jim
Feb 08 2017, 12:47 PM
Tiger, what I was saying was first thing this morning I filled my yellow ship first container then processing. When I got back the info for that container was gone. Refilled again (45 min)but this time I watched it to insure it would process. It did then went to second contained and started to process it when everything disappeared. Reloaded that container but made sure it processed. Just doing what the info on forum said to do if that happened. The bug is in my program or farmtown per Raul. My farm is already linked.272422134 Thanks

corogirl
Feb 08 2017, 12:53 PM
I unticked the enable ships as soon as this feature was released. Ships are still coming to my port in great numbers and I have checked with neighbours sending them and they have added my farm as a port within the last day or two. It is a real pain to enable them to send them on, then unenable again. What is the point of this feature if it's not working?

Tiger
Feb 08 2017, 12:58 PM
Tiger, what I was saying was first thing this morning I filled my yellow ship first container then processing. When I got back the info for that container was gone. Refilled again (45 min)but this time I watched it to insure it would process. It did then went to second contained and started to process it when everything disappeared. Reloaded that container but made sure it processed. Just doing what the info on forum said to do if that happened. The bug is in my program or farmtown per Raul. My farm is already linked.272422134 Thanks

Hi Grampa Jim,

I'm sorry but that number you gave does not link to your farm, please try linking again, using the instructions i gave you, as your account is not linked to the forum and the auto linking does not work, so you'll have to get it manually.

So to be clear. You started processing a container, but if you close the manager without waiting until the process is done to 2% it doesn't continue to load? It reverts to not done?

And you are having to do this with all of the containers you are preparing? Meaning this happens 100% of the time?

Are you loading via the seaport manager?
Or are you clicking on the ship and going in that way?

Please can you also check that the date and time on your computer is correct, and any part of it being wrong will mess with timings on the farm.

Tiger
Feb 08 2017, 01:01 PM
I unticked the enable ships as soon as this feature was released. Ships are still coming to my port in great numbers and I have checked with neighbours sending them and they have added my farm as a port within the last day or two. It is a real pain to enable them to send them on, then unenable again. What is the point of this feature if it's not working?

Hi corogirl,

That issue is still being worked on and due to be fixed sometime this week. See Raul's notes on this in his post, first post, first page of this thread. Any updates will be posted there.

KojiOrphen
Feb 08 2017, 01:18 PM
- The sorting icon in the My Ships tab is now working correctly. When you sort by Container Preparation Time, the more valuable ships (those with lower container preparation time) will appear first.

I've run memcache and relogged in - my ships still sort from LONGEST to SHORTEST preparation times.

Thanks,
Koji

marymarcel
Feb 08 2017, 01:40 PM

I've run memcache and relogged in - my ships still sort from LONGEST to SHORTEST preparation times.

Thanks,
Koji

Hi KojiOrphen :)

The developers have been informed about this.

dorissau
Feb 09 2017, 04:21 PM
The option to enable/disable ships is really NOT working. Have three friends who let me know they had opted out two days ago, but just now, preparing my ship, I was astounded to see that they are all still on the roster.

marymarcel
Feb 09 2017, 04:28 PM
The option to enable/disable ships is really NOT working. Have three friends who let me know they had opted out two days ago, but just now, preparing my ship, I was astounded to see that they are all still on the roster.

Hi dorissau :)

Hopefully the developers will fix this during this week.

From Raul notes:

Known Issues:

- If you were already on the itinerary for some of your neighbors when you disabled the Ships, those ships will still come to your port. We will fix this issue this week so the ship auto skip your port in this case.
- When replacing ports in your itinerary, the replacement port list currently contain all remaining neighbours, including those who have disable the ships.

dorissau
Feb 09 2017, 04:30 PM
Thanks Mary... I hope so too.

marymarcel
Feb 09 2017, 04:55 PM

Post-Release Updates - February 9th, 3:15PM

- When replacing ports in the itinerary, the replacement list is already excluding disabled neighbour ports
- For dispatched ships, the Ship Logbook tab is highlighting in pink the disabled neighbour ports. These will be ports that were disabled after the ship was dispatched.
- When someone load your ship, if the next port in the itinerary is disabled, the ship will automatically skip that port and move to the next port in the intinerary that is currently enabled for ships
- The sorting button is now listing ships with lower container preparation time first

Known Issues:

- During the preparation phase, disabled ports are still not marked in pink in the Ship Logbook tab.

Rugged Barbie
Feb 09 2017, 07:07 PM
Hi
The open tool box is hanging and not closing out, even when i X it out and when I click on the green man. This has been happening for 2 days now.
I did disable my boats but as of late I am getting them again. I have learned that I don't have to enable boats in order to help them along, which I do.
:)

lornagayle
Feb 09 2017, 09:51 PM
did they break farm town again, I just clicked on a neighbo
rs bonus and got sent to m own farm, just like what was happening the other night

Taz D
Feb 09 2017, 10:04 PM
did they break farm town again, I just clicked on a neighbo
rs bonus and got sent to m own farm, just like what was happening the other night
Hi Lornagayle,
Yes it looks like Facebook has done it again. There is nothing we can do until they fix it again.

LindaAtwoodHall
Feb 09 2017, 10:17 PM
Tonight at least my MY REQUESTS tab won't let me access it so I cannot send gifts nor work neighbors posts.

Taz D
Feb 09 2017, 10:24 PM
Hi ALL,
We are aware that the tabs/buttons across the top of your farms as well as any belt/dan bonus posts and ingredient requests are only taking you to your own farm.
The developers are aware of this. Facebook introduced this problem in a few days ago and fixed it then. It looks like they have done it again and all we can do is patiently wait for Facebook to fix it again.

Aussie Rae
Feb 09 2017, 11:03 PM
thanks for the info Taz, this just happened to me, I was commenting on a post and then "OOPS, SOMETHING WENT WRONG" appeared.. could get back to facebook.. so closed the browser..opened it and was able to get facebook back at least.. time for us all to relax and chill out, (no pun intended, sweltering in a heat wave here in South Australia)

Taz D
Feb 09 2017, 11:40 PM
Hi All,
Latest from Raul:
I confirmed that this was an old bug reported to facebook a few days ago, they fixed it, but with a recent push of new code they introduced the bug again.

The bug report is created and more developers are complaining, so I think they should resolve this one soon.

marymarcel
Feb 10 2017, 02:16 PM

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - February 10th, 2:30PM

- You can now work your ships while visiting other players farms and perform all operations on them as if you were on your own farm, prepare containers, dispatch, etc. For this just use your Seaport Manager as usual, and open any ships you like to work on. When you open your ships from the Seaport Manager those will always be your ships. When you open a ship located on another player farm, then you will see the information of that player ship.

BugFix: There were some X025 errors when trying to open some of your ships from the Seaport Manager while visiting other players farms.
BugFix: During the preparation phase, disabled ports were not marked in pink in the Ship Logbook tab.
BugFix: Players with an incorrect computer time were seeing weird progression of the container preparation, sometime the bar advanced too fast, sometimes the progress went back.
BugFix: When auto skipping ports, the information from the last loaded port was incorrectly replicated to the skipped ports. This bug is now fixed, but only for auto skipped ports from this time on.

Tiger
Feb 10 2017, 06:45 PM
Hi Everyone :) Latest Update as follows >>

Post-Release Updates - February 10th, 7:30PM

- Released the Rug and Mat Factory and Outlet.

phsl
Feb 10 2017, 10:35 PM
I have 3 ships dispatched. 2 before the update (Green & Purple) and the one (Yellow) after the update. The Yellow is not Transparent. I have turned off and then on the setting and there is no difference. Still not transparent. I have cleared the mem cash, and still not transparent.

I have the same issue. Of my 5 ships all on the same farm, 3 are transparent and 2 are not. They never change, no matter if they are in port or dispatched.

Taz D
Feb 10 2017, 10:52 PM
I have the same issue. Of my 5 ships all on the same farm, 3 are transparent and 2 are not. They never change, no matter if they are in port or dispatched.
Hi phsl,
That is a known problem the developers are looking at.

Gramby
Feb 10 2017, 11:03 PM
Are you ever gonna fix the issue about not being able to send gifts with Internet explorer? I tried other browsers and they messed up my computer.i like internet explorer

Taz D
Feb 10 2017, 11:24 PM
Are you ever gonna fix the issue about not being able to send gifts with Internet explorer? I tried other browsers and they messed up my computer.i like internet explorer
Hi Gramby,
The problem with IE is not with Farm Town. This problem was introduced by Facebook and they have not fixed the issue as yet.

boduke66
Feb 11 2017, 12:29 AM
Just fyi for everyone,the tabs above the game are working again,unknown when they were fixed,but they are working again,happy farming to everyone.

Aussie Rae
Feb 13 2017, 06:02 PM
FYI, not all people have problems sending gifts with IE, I tested it and can do that with no problems at all.. I think it has a lot to do with an individuals computer, how they do maintenance on it.. clearing flash player, cache, etc. Its not ft's fault.

Alexandra_J
Feb 14 2017, 04:38 AM

Google chrome is good for sending/receiving gifts. And also good for boosting and sending on trains.

Texas Belle
Feb 15 2017, 04:38 PM
I have a little problem, my ships are not shading when I send them out, I have the option of shading trains and ships when they are dispatched but it works fine with the trains but not with the ships, they stay as bright as day when I dispatch them.. since I am forgetful when I have to send one out have to go through all of them to see which is the right one, help..

marymarcel
Feb 15 2017, 04:43 PM
I have a little problem, my ships are not shading when I send them out, I have the option of shading trains and ships when they are dispatched but it works fine with the trains but not with the ships, they stay as bright as day when I dispatch them.. since I am forgetful when I have to send one out have to go through all of them to see which is the right one, help..

Hi Texas Belle :)

The developers are looking into this problem.

You can check your ships using your Seaport Manager, under My ships tab. You can send them off, unload them, load containers etc.

Texas Belle
Feb 16 2017, 10:29 AM
Hi Texas Belle :)

The developers are looking into this problem.

You can check your ships using your Seaport Manager, under My ships tab. You can send them off, unload them, load containers etc.

Thanks, gracias, Mary will start doing that.

SeniorCornwall
Feb 19 2017, 10:23 AM
I am still having issues with people on my ship lists that do not seem to play very much (as far as the ships go anyway). I know they can opt out (and some don't), and I can delete them on the ship's log. But my list is starting to be a little long (I delete names I see that don't work one of my ships in a 24 hour period - no judgement, no pestering emails - just think they are not as active as I.

My question is - If I delete these people as friends and neighbors, will that stop them from showing up on my future ship lists? I have lots of friends and neighbors, so can delete a few without issues.

Thanks

Taz D
Feb 19 2017, 10:59 AM
I am still having issues with people on my ship lists that do not seem to play very much (as far as the ships go anyway). I know they can opt out (and some don't), and I can delete them on the ship's log. But my list is starting to be a little long (I delete names I see that don't work one of my ships in a 24 hour period - no judgement, no pestering emails - just think they are not as active as I.

My question is - If I delete these people as friends and neighbors, will that stop them from showing up on my future ship lists? I have lots of friends and neighbors, so can delete a few without issues.

Thanks
Hi SeniorCornwall,
If you accept a gift from those who don't play much then they will show on your itinerary. The only thing you can do in that case is use your replace to put someone on that plays more often.
If you delete someone as a neighbor then they will not show on future lists.

SeniorCornwall
Feb 19 2017, 11:43 AM
Hi SeniorCornwall,
If you accept a gift from those who don't play much then they will show on your itinerary. The only thing you can do in that case is use your replace to put someone on that plays more often.
If you delete someone as a neighbor then they will not show on future lists.

Sorry Taz - Just to make sure I understand... If I delete them as a farmtown neighbour (but leave them as a facebook friend), they will be deleted from all future lists?

Part 2... Assume I deleted them as a neighbour already - and they send me a gift (and I accept it) can they then show up on my list?

Thanks

Taz D
Feb 19 2017, 12:01 PM
Sorry Taz - Just to make sure I understand... If I delete them as a farmtown neighbour (but leave them as a facebook friend), they will be deleted from all future lists?

Part 2... Assume I deleted them as a neighbour already - and they send me a gift (and I accept it) can they then show up on my list?

Thanks
Hi SeniorCornwall,
If they are not neighbors then they will not show up on a future list.

SeniorCornwall
Feb 19 2017, 12:06 PM
Hi SeniorCornwall,
If they are not neighbors then they will not show up on a future list.

Thanks Taz

Looks like I will be losing a few neighbours....

SeniorCornwall
Feb 19 2017, 12:08 PM
Thanks Taz

Looks like I will be losing a few neighbours....

Or they will disable the train feature if they don't use them or work them :)

mcdaddie
Feb 21 2017, 09:26 PM
With all due respect, I believe the correct answer is if you delete them as neighbor only they can still wind up on your itinerary list because they can still send you a gift and you can still be their neighbor. The only true way you can get them off your itinerary, is to go to their farm and in lower left hand corner there is a tool box. Open the tool box and you will see two "x" at the top. Click on the top one and remove them as your neighbor, click on the second one and that will remove you as their neighbor. After that, you can then unfriend them on FB and you will never see them on your list again. **Always remember, when someone sends you a neighbor request in Farmtown and you accept, you are at least their neighbor even if your personal neighbor list is full. Hope that clears it up.

mcdaddie
Feb 21 2017, 09:41 PM
One other thing to remember. If you post a belt bonus in one of the many sharing groups there are hundreds of people that can click on your bonus link to get their share and when you get your share of the bonus, it qualifies as them helping you and can be in your the itinerary list. At the bottom of the farmtown page is a running list of the last people that have helped which becomes the intinerary list. I always hope that 10 subs is enuf to get a good list. Another trick is to go collect gifts before you "Prepare" your ship and only collect from your favorite people first. That will make sure you have a good number of people you want to see.

Taz D
Feb 21 2017, 09:54 PM
With all due respect, I believe the correct answer is if you delete them as neighbor only they can still wind up on your itinerary list because they can still send you a gift and you can still be their neighbor. The only true way you can get them off your itinerary, is to go to their farm and in lower left hand corner there is a tool box. Open the tool box and you will see two "x" at the top. Click on the top one and remove them as your neighbor, click on the second one and that will remove you as their neighbor. After that, you can then unfriend them on FB and you will never see them on your list again. **Always remember, when someone sends you a neighbor request in Farmtown and you accept, you are at least their neighbor even if your personal neighbor list is full. Hope that clears it up.
Hi Mcdaddie,
I am sorry but you are incorrect. If you remove someone as a neighbor, they will not be on future itineraries for your ships as all ports on the itenerary have to be your neighbors. As posted by Raul in last months release: "- Better neighbour selection to create the ship itinerary. The itinerary is now composed by the neighbours that have helped you in the past week, which you can see at the very bottom of the screen, the boxes with pictures that say "XYZ sent you a gift", etc. If that is not enough to complete the 30 neighbours needed for the itinerary, we will then complete the rest of the ports using the same method we are using now, based on the last date they have played."

If you are still their neighbor then their ships can still be sent to your port for you to load. Removing yourself as their neighbor will then stop their ships from coming to your port.
You are incorrect about the toolbox as well. Clicking the top one will remove you as their neighbor. Clicking the second one will remove you from their buddy list. To remove them as your neighbor you have to do that from your neighbor bar, click on them and then from the menu click on Remove Neighbor.

Taz D
Feb 21 2017, 09:58 PM
One other thing to remember. If you post a belt bonus in one of the many sharing groups there are hundreds of people that can click on your bonus link to get their share and when you get your share of the bonus, it qualifies as them helping you and can be in your the itinerary list. At the bottom of the farmtown page is a running list of the last people that have helped which becomes the intinerary list. I always hope that 10 subs is enuf to get a good list. Another trick is to go collect gifts before you "Prepare" your ship and only collect from your favorite people first. That will make sure you have a good number of people you want to see.
Hi mcdaddie,
Even if they send you a gift or bonus, if they are not your neighbor they will not be on your itinerary. Only neighbors are placed on your itinerary. The only way someone can be on your itinerary and not be your neighbor would have to be if you removed them after the itinerary was determined.

Farmer_Susan
Feb 22 2017, 12:54 AM
Just curious - doesn't really matter to me one way or the other: what happens if someone doesn't have 30 neighbors? Maybe only 4 or 5. Can they not do ships? Or does the itinerary fill with the same neighbors several times?

Also, and this answer DOES matter to me: since we have our wonderful new Seaport, we don't really need the ships on our farms. Can we put them in storage and still have all the functionality we need through the Seaport or does that mess them up?

Aussie Rae
Feb 22 2017, 03:18 AM
Just curious - doesn't really matter to me one way or the other: what happens if someone doesn't have 30 neighbors? Maybe only 4 or 5. Can they not do ships? Or does the itinerary fill with the same neighbors several times?

Also, and this answer DOES matter to me: since we have our wonderful new Seaport, we don't really need the ships on our farms. Can we put them in storage and still have all the functionality we need through the Seaport or does that mess them up?

Susan, if you go to put your cargo ship in storage, you will get a pop up message asking you "Do you want to add this Cargo Ship(Color) to your Storage?
WARNING: If you currently have any production in this facility, you will lose it!
(To put it back on your farm go to your Storage and click on the Items tab)

hope this helps, :) I have all my ships in storage now, but continue to click on all that arrive in my port and send them on.

silverfern47
Feb 22 2017, 03:25 AM
Issue with changed ports still not staying as arranged.....ports removed returning when dispatched, ports changed position not staying in place.....get your finger out and fix, please!

Alexandra_J
Feb 22 2017, 05:03 AM
About ships which im curious about. My friend had non-friend in her port. I told her that they were facebook friends with you, but aren't now but you or them maybe neighbours still. That was the right info to give right??

marymarcel
Feb 22 2017, 06:31 AM
About ships which im curious about. My friend had non-friend in her port. I told her that they were facebook friends with you, but aren't now but you or them maybe neighbours still. That was the right info to give right??

Hi Cornish Lil Princess :)

If she got a non friend ship in her port it is because she is in that person's itinerary. To be in the itinerary then she is still neighbor with that person but she has probably removed that person as friend/neighbor.

If she doesnt want to receive those ships anymore, then she can navigate to that farm by clicking in the blue button. Once she is there, she can remove herself as neighbor and/or buddy by clicking in the little tool box placed on the left near the paper note.

Alexandra_J
Feb 22 2017, 06:33 AM

If she got a non friend ship in her port it is because she is in that person's itinerary. To be in the itinerary then she is still neighbor with that person but she has probably removed that person as friend/neighbor.

If she doesnt want to receive those ships anymore, then she can navigate to that farm by clicking in the blue button. Once she is there, she can remove herself as neighbor and/or buddy by clicking in the little tool box placed on the left near the paper note.

ok, I did give her the right info already. Thanks for confirming :D

marymarcel
Feb 22 2017, 06:34 AM
ok, I did give her the right info already. Thanks for confirming :D

You are welcome :)

marymarcel
Feb 22 2017, 07:25 AM
Issue with changed ports still not staying as arranged.....ports removed returning when dispatched, ports changed position not staying in place.....get your finger out and fix, please!

Hi silverfern47 :)

We are not able to reproduce your problem, so please contact Support team to let them check into this issue.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Rugged Barbie
Feb 22 2017, 10:05 AM
Glitch within the past several days perhaps via an upgrade?
My cube upper left that reports when a Quest is completed or available is showing 2 Co-op Quests completed when I only have 2 Co-op Quest in progress and non are completed.

Taz D
Feb 22 2017, 10:55 AM
Glitch within the past several days perhaps via an upgrade?
My cube upper left that reports when a Quest is completed or available is showing 2 Co-op Quests completed when I only have 2 Co-op Quest in progress and non are completed.
Hi Rugged Barbie,
As any update is probably at least a week away I doubt it has anything to do with an update. Try clearing your memcache and see if that goes away.

Farmer_Susan
Feb 22 2017, 12:00 PM
Susan, if you go to put your cargo ship in storage, you will get a pop up message asking you "Do you want to add this Cargo Ship(Color) to your Storage?
WARNING: If you currently have any production in this facility, you will lose it!
(To put it back on your farm go to your Storage and click on the Items tab)

hope this helps, :) I have all my ships in storage now, but continue to click on all that arrive in my port and send them on.

Good to know. I just solved my problem by hiding all of them with the green hand tool. Now I'm a happy camper. :D

dave1949
Feb 23 2017, 02:59 AM

Ive got a non friend,s ship at my port. Ive done what you said, when I click on the little tool box, both have a red x across them, so I cant do anything

marymarcel
Feb 23 2017, 05:03 AM
Ive got a non friend,s ship at my port. Ive done what you said, when I click on the little tool box, both have a red x across them, so I cant do anything

Hi dave1949 :)

If you click on those icons you will get a pop up asking you if you want to remove yourself from nieghbor or buddy :)

dave1949
Feb 23 2017, 05:06 AM
Hi dave1949 :)

If you click on those icons you will get a pop up asking you if you want to remove yourself from nieghbor or buddy :)

Yes I know, but they both have a red x, and will not let me remove myself

marymarcel
Feb 23 2017, 05:17 AM
Yes I know, but they both have a red x, and will not let me remove myself

Are you getting this when visiting their farms?

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Marcelapictures/little%20t%20box.jpg

If so, then click on the icons, no matter the red X and you will see the pop up asking you if you want to remove yourself.

dave1949
Feb 23 2017, 05:21 AM
Are you getting this when visiting their farms?

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Marcelapictures/little%20t%20box.jpg

If so, then click on the icons, no matter the red X and you will see the pop up asking you if you want to remove yourself.

That's what Im getting but Im not getting the pop up

marymarcel
Feb 23 2017, 05:36 AM
That's what Im getting but Im not getting the pop up

If you click in the upper icon you should get this

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Marcelapictures/little%20t%20box%202.jpg

If you are not getting this, then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

After the clearing, your farms will take a little more time to load as all graphics need to be loaded again.

If you still dont get the message then try another browser. Please let us know if you were able to fix your problem, thanks :)

dave1949
Feb 23 2017, 05:47 AM
If you click in the upper icon you should get this

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Marcelapictures/little%20t%20box%202.jpg

If you are not getting this, then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

After the clearing, your farms will take a little more time to load as all graphics need to be loaded again.

If you still dont get the message then try another browser. Please let us know if you were able to fix your problem, thanks :)

I will reload game and try again. ty

AlyceAnn
Feb 23 2017, 01:38 PM
I'm having no luck anymore in clicking the non neighbor link on the Seaport Manager. I was able to click it and be taken to the persons farm to remove myself from the neighbor bar, now it won't load the farm, I have to hit play to get out of the plain green screen, the name of the farm shows up but nothing else. Any news on this? I have used memcache.

marymarcel
Feb 23 2017, 01:46 PM
I'm having no luck anymore in clicking the non neighbor link on the Seaport Manager. I was able to click it and be taken to the persons farm to remove myself from the neighbor bar, now it won't load the farm, I have to hit play to get out of the plain green screen, the name of the farm shows up but nothing else. Any news on this? I have used memcache.

Hi AlyceAnn :)

As far as we know nothing has changed.

Please turn off everything in your preferences, the wrench, before clicking to go to that farm and see if you are able to load the farm.

AlyceAnn
Feb 23 2017, 04:26 PM
I did that and 3 of the 4 did pop up that I could remove myself from their neighbor bar, one the farm would pop up right away and then while the black box was showing the loading it would go to all green, no farm. Did that one 4 times, in between doing the other 3. I never had a problem till a few days ago, I could go to each one and didn't even have to go back to my farm to click the next. I never have trouble going to any farm ever before. Good browser, good internet. I'm stumped.

marymarcel
Feb 23 2017, 04:35 PM
I did that and 3 of the 4 did pop up that I could remove myself from their neighbor bar, one the farm would pop up right away and then while the black box was showing the loading it would go to all green, no farm. Did that one 4 times, in between doing the other 3. I never had a problem till a few days ago, I could go to each one and didn't even have to go back to my farm to click the next. I never have trouble going to any farm ever before. Good browser, good internet. I'm stumped.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a list of unsettings and numbers, that means your game memory is cleared. Close that window and your farm if it was opened during the clearing. Then reopen your farm and try to navigate to your non friend farm again.

Please let us know if you continue having problems, thank you :)

AlyceAnn
Feb 24 2017, 03:30 AM
I did say in my original post that I had already done memcache. Some farms will not load no matter what I do, some do. I can't see its something on my end. I never have trouble loading farm in any other way, only clicking non neighbor or non friend.

marymarcel
Feb 24 2017, 06:20 AM
I did say in my original post that I had already done memcache. Some farms will not load no matter what I do, some do. I can't see its something on my end. I never have trouble loading farm in any other way, only clicking non neighbor or non friend.

We are checking into this, but please contact Support team to let them see what is happening. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

AlyceAnn
Feb 24 2017, 06:30 AM
Thanks, will do :)

Clohar
Feb 25 2017, 11:09 AM
I think it is almost time to close this thread

Alexandra_J
Feb 25 2017, 04:50 PM
Is it about time this thread closed for the next release??

jerrbearsr
Feb 25 2017, 04:58 PM
Why do I have a red skip port for a person, it is there for that person on 2 different ships, and on 1 ship it has not even reached them yet?

Taz D
Feb 25 2017, 05:09 PM
Why do I have a red skip port for a person, it is there for that person on 2 different ships, and on 1 ship it has not even reached them yet?
Hi jerrbearsr,
That means they have disabled (unchecked) the ships. When your ship gets to those it will automatically skip that port. They disabled the ships after your itinerary was alredy set.

jerrbearsr
Feb 25 2017, 06:38 PM
Hi jerrbearsr,
That means they have disabled (unchecked) the ships. When your ship gets to those it will automatically skip that port. They disabled the ships after your itinerary was alredy set.

OK I had to skip the one because it had all ready been there for over an hour, now that I know what it means I will make sure I skip it. Thank you Taz for all you do for us.

Texas Belle
Feb 26 2017, 05:46 PM
Is it time to close the thread? Say yes, please... :)

Taz D
Feb 26 2017, 06:36 PM
Is it time to close the thread? Say yes, please... :)
Sorry, but not yet...

jeannine_p
Feb 26 2017, 06:41 PM
dang it.. it IS my birthday tho Taz!! :D

Taz D
Feb 26 2017, 06:44 PM
dang it.. it IS my birthday tho Taz!! :D
Happy birthday! Still is not yet time....

lindylou30
Feb 26 2017, 11:14 PM
Could we please have more levels?

Taz D
Feb 26 2017, 11:52 PM
Could we please have more levels?
Hi lindylou,
If you wish to make a suggestion, please post it in the Suggestions section where it will be seen by the developers grouped with other suggestions of the same kind. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

Alexandra_J
Feb 27 2017, 06:45 AM
I'm hoping a 3rd of March release date. And it's the level update in March too so saving up the dollars :)

Aneida
Feb 27 2017, 08:38 PM
:) Thank you

Taz D
Feb 27 2017, 10:00 PM
Raul has released some changes/fixes tonight:

Post-Release Updates - February 27th, 9:20PM

- BugFix: There was a bug in the system that allowed to dispatch a ship even when 24 hours have passed since the starting of it's preparation, this happened when users left the Ship Manager window open and came the next day after the 24 hour preparation period and dispatched the ship immediately. This is not possible anymore.
- The Ship Manager will not allow to start preparation for containers if there is not enough time for the container to complete it's preparation in the 24 hours available to prepare the ship.
- When a container finish preparation we will alert you with a message box so you can go and start preparing another or dispatch the ship without losing much time.
- When a ship is Dispatched, you can now go to the help of each container (? sign) to check how many of each products are currently loaded in the container
- There is a Closed Eye in the Seaport Manager that will allow you to hide those ships that you don't want to see in the Seaport Manager, ex: ships that you have sold, added to storage or are using as a decoration.
- We have increased the rewards for working others ships in the Seaport Manager. Instead of 500 coins per container, the amount of coins will depend on the user level:

level higher than 800 -> 2500 coins per container (levels higher than 800 will be released in the next 2 weeks)
level higher than 600 -> 2000 coins per container
level higher than 400 -> 1500 coins per container
level higher than 200 -> 1000 coins per container
level less or equal to 200 -> 500 coins per container

- The amount of items supported in the game was reaching a limit, we completed a few changes in order to extend that limit, please report any weird behavior that you may find.

vonalm
Feb 27 2017, 10:04 PM
i saw that just a few minutes ago and thought/hoped that we would have a new update.... :o :D

Farmer_Susan
Feb 27 2017, 10:26 PM
Really nice changes! Thanks!

leighwj1960
Feb 28 2017, 06:03 AM
Not sure if it's related to the recent changes or not but I went in to see about buying the Portuguese Restaurant for the NCC and when I checked to see what ingredients it used got the message that

"The Portuguese Restaurant is currently full:"

I don't own the restaurant and if I don't know what ingredients it uses I won't be buying it either.

marymarcel
Feb 28 2017, 08:37 AM
Not sure if it's related to the recent changes or not but I went in to see about buying the Portuguese Restaurant for the NCC and when I checked to see what ingredients it used got the message that

I don't own the restaurant and if I don't know what ingredients it uses I won't be buying it either.

Hi leighwj1960 :)

Thanks for your report, we will check into this.

Grumpdad
Feb 28 2017, 09:48 AM
Ship Boosts, 2500 coins per container, that means I only need to boost 820,000 ships with the full 10 containers to get my next farm expansion, may have to reconsider opening my port back up!!

Angel7
Feb 28 2017, 09:54 AM
Not a huge problem, but I'm having a little trouble opening up a ship from the seaport manager since this last update. I have to click on the ship 3 or 4 times to get it to open. just thought you would want to know.

Missy Lou
Feb 28 2017, 10:14 AM
the alert message for the ship is very much appreciated. will see in time how it works

Farmer_Susan
Feb 28 2017, 10:17 AM
the alert message for the ship is very much appreciated. will see in time how it works

My alert message has been a bit wonky. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. So far, I haven't been able to figure out what's making the difference.

mindyj5
Feb 28 2017, 11:38 AM

It's doing that for many facilities, not sure if all of them because I'm not going through the whole list. I checked several.
Also, what does the last fix mean: The amount of items supported in the game was reaching a limit, we completed a few changes in order to extend that limit, please report any weird behavior that you may find.
Does that refer to our total items, crops, products, decorations, trees, etc? If so, that might explain why suddenly I ran out of several products that I shouldn't have, like apple juice, in the past weeks.
Can someone clarify the meaning of that fix?

Taz D
Feb 28 2017, 11:54 AM
It's doing that for many facilities, not sure if all of them because I'm not going through the whole list. I checked several.
Also, what does the last fix mean: The amount of items supported in the game was reaching a limit, we completed a few changes in order to extend that limit, please report any weird behavior that you may find.
Does that refer to our total items, crops, products, decorations, trees, etc? If so, that might explain why suddenly I ran out of several products that I shouldn't have, like apple juice, in the past weeks.
Can someone clarify the meaning of that fix?
Hi mindyj,
We have sent an email to the developers about the ingredients planner showing as full on all facilities in the store.
The change they made was to increase the number of individual items in the game not your storage. Each item in the game has a code for the program to be able to identify them. The size of the code had to be increased to be able to add more new items.

jeannine_p
Feb 28 2017, 12:07 PM
thank you for the updates to ships and the increase in coins for loading! as always the dev team does an excellent job for us and the mods are doing an excellent job keeping us updated !!cheers to all!! :D

mindyj5
Feb 28 2017, 12:34 PM
Hi mindyj,
We have sent an email to the developers about the ingredients planner showing as full on all facilities in the store.
The change they made was to increase the number of individual items in the game not your storage. Each item in the game has a code for the program to be able to identify them. The size of the code had to be increased to be able to add more new items.

Thanks Taz!

jeannine_p
Feb 28 2017, 03:25 PM

i am not getting messages saying container is ready.

jeannine_p
Feb 28 2017, 04:01 PM

i am not getting messages saying container is ready.

TO AMEND- i ran the memcache again, and now i am getting the pop up saying the container was done. lol

marymarcel
Feb 28 2017, 07:23 PM

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - February 28th, 8:00PM

BugFix: An error saying that facilities were full was showing up incorrectly in the game help.

Aussie Rae
Feb 28 2017, 11:06 PM
- When a ship is Dispatched, you can now go to the help of each container (? sign) in the Ship Manager to check how many of each products are currently loaded in the container, just mouse over the product images.
Just checked and my ship, at port #4, and its only carrying the grand total of 3 salmon.. same amount for a lot of other fish... bit disappointing so hoping that this amount really increases the further the ship sails..

Taz D
Mar 01 2017, 12:00 AM
Just checked and my ship, at port #4, and its only carrying the grand total of 3 salmon.. same amount for a lot of other fish... bit disappointing so hoping that this amount really increases the further the ship sails..
Hi Aussie Rae,
From what I am seeing it looks like the farther along a ship goes in ports the amounts get greater and I don't mean by the same amounts. I have ships at 4, 11, 20 and 26 and the difference I see is increasing per port the farther along they go. The one at 4 (completed 3 ports) has 2 where the one at port 11 has 14, the one at port 20 has 45 and the one at 26 has 70.

Cherry's Farm
Mar 01 2017, 12:22 AM
I have checked before unloading ship a couple of times and just did it again. I checked Lobster in storage before unloading and after, gained 65 this time, one port skipped.

Taz D
Mar 01 2017, 12:26 AM
I have checked before unloading ship a couple of times and just did it again. I checked Lobster in storage before unloading and after, gained 65 this time, one port skipped.
Hi Cherry,
You can now check in the Seaport Manager by opening a ship and then click on the question mark for a container and then hover over an item for that container. That will tell you how much of each item the container is carrying at that time.

mcdaddie
Mar 01 2017, 03:29 PM
I am thinking there still might be a problem with showing the total amount of stored items if that number reaches 100 million. According to the release notes they had to increase the size of the field in the database that stores the numbers. When I went to check that, I had one item at 101,599,880. I then hit store all in the Facility manager. Did not hit any other buttons. I then had 103,xxx,xxx million. My neighbor showed me a picture of his last 3 items in storage and all three were exactly 100,000,000. So I completely reloaded my FT game and came back and my 103 (and change) million was now reporting 100 million. I then cleared memcache, and still 100 million exactly. If I hit store manually on just one facility, it will then add the 18,000 to the 100 mil. I wish I had better data to relate to the devs, but I am pretty certain that there is still a problem with displaying correct numbers over 100 mil. Hopefully I didn't lose a few million items when mine went backwards to 100 mil. Also the chances of my friend having 3 items at exactly 100 mil are astronomical.

Taz D
Mar 01 2017, 03:53 PM
I am thinking there still might be a problem with showing the total amount of stored items if that number reaches 100 million. According to the release notes they had to increase the size of the field in the database that stores the numbers. When I went to check that, I had one item at 101,599,880. I then hit store all in the Facility manager. Did not hit any other buttons. I then had 103,xxx,xxx million. My neighbor showed me a picture of his last 3 items in storage and all three were exactly 100,000,000. So I completely reloaded my FT game and came back and my 103 (and change) million was now reporting 100 million. I then cleared memcache, and still 100 million exactly. If I hit store manually on just one facility, it will then add the 18,000 to the 100 mil. I wish I had better data to relate to the devs, but I am pretty certain that there is still a problem with displaying correct numbers over 100 mil. Hopefully I didn't lose a few million items when mine went backwards to 100 mil. Also the chances of my friend having 3 items at exactly 100 mil are astronomical.
Hi Mcdaddie,
100 million is the maximum you can have for any item in your storage. As you have noted those items that you go over the 100 million get dropped back to 100 million. Yes you did lose those items that went over 100 million, because the game is not designed to hold over that amount.
The more items you have at 100 million can also cause you to be hitting the maximum total amount for all of the Harvest and Products storage. That can cause you to lose other things such as a harevest not getting added or something disappearing from the storage.

mcdaddie
Mar 01 2017, 03:59 PM
Hi Mcdaddie,
100 million is the maximum you can have for any item in your storage. As you have noted those items that you go over the 100 million get dropped back to 100 million. Yes you did lose those items that went over 100 million, because the game is not designed to hold over that amount.
The more items you have at 100 million can also cause you to be hitting the maximum total amount for all of the Harvest and Products storage. That can cause you to lose other things such as a harevest not getting added or something disappearing from the storage.

This I thought was what the Dev's fixed according to Raul's statement in the last update yesterday. "Raul--- - The amount of items supported in the game was reaching a limit, we completed a few changes in order to extend that limit, please report any weird behavior that you may find."

Taz D
Mar 01 2017, 04:07 PM
This I thought was what the Dev's fixed according to Raul's statement in the last update yesterday. "Raul--- - The amount of items supported in the game was reaching a limit, we completed a few changes in order to extend that limit, please report any weird behavior that you may find."
Hi Mcdaddie,
No that had nothing to do with your storage limits. That was about the number of different items (trees, crops, products, etc.) that the game could have. Each item that is in the game has to have a code name that matches to the graphic or graphics to be shown. They initially started out with a 2 place code, then went to a 3 place code, and on up.

mcdaddie
Mar 01 2017, 04:26 PM
Hi Mcdaddie,
No that had nothing to do with your storage limits. That was about the number of different items (trees, crops, products, etc.) that the game could have. Each item that is in the game has to have a code name that matches to the graphic or graphics to be shown. They initially started out with a 2 place code, then went to a 3 place code, and on up.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

Texas Belle
Mar 01 2017, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Is it time to close the thread? Say yes, please...
Sorry, but not yet...

Party Pooper...:)

Taz D
Mar 01 2017, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Is it time to close the thread? Say yes, please...
Sorry, but not yet...

Party Pooper...:)
Sorry, but I asked Raul and he said no...:(

Docperk
Mar 01 2017, 08:39 PM
I am sorry if this has been covered, I have been away for awhile and just started playing and have noticed the ships is a new thing. Is there any notification that goes out to farm owner when a ship is in their port? Doesn't appear to be I have had to send Facebook messages to people that my ship is in their port, don't feel I should have to do that. I had a couple in my port and just happen to notice they were there when checking on the status of my ship. Maybe we get a notification like we do for the trains?

Taz D
Mar 01 2017, 08:48 PM
I am sorry if this has been covered, I have been away for awhile and just started playing and have noticed the ships is a new thing. Is there any notification that goes out to farm owner when a ship is in their port? Doesn't appear to be I have had to send Facebook messages to people that my ship is in their port, don't feel I should have to do that. I had a couple in my port and just happen to notice they were there when checking on the status of my ship. Maybe we get a notification like we do for the trains?
Hi Docperk,
You get a notification when a ship is in your port by a red number in a circle over your toolbox icon. The number indicates how many ships are in your port. You will only see this though if you open your farm.
You do get a notification pop up message in your farms when a container has completed its preparation for the ship you are preparing for dispatch.
There isn't any outside notification for trains or ships that tell you one is there (or in the case of the trains one is in your My Requests). For the trains you have to check the My Requests to see that a train is there. The same with the ships in that you have to open your farms to see if there is a ship in your port.
There is a chapter in the Game Guide with all the information we have about the ships. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622

Clohar
Mar 01 2017, 09:07 PM
St-Patrick's gifts in the store and in the gifts list

Docperk
Mar 01 2017, 10:25 PM
Hi Docperk,
You get a notification when a ship is in your port by a red number in a circle over your toolbox icon. The number indicates how many ships are in your port. You will only see this though if you open your farm.
You do get a notification pop up message in your farms when a container has completed its preparation for the ship you are preparing for dispatch.
There isn't any outside notification for trains or ships that tell you one is there (or in the case of the trains one is in your My Requests). For the trains you have to check the My Requests to see that a train is there. The same with the ships in that you have to open your farms to see if there is a ship in your port.
There is a chapter in the Game Guide with all the information we have about the ships. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622

Thank you Taz.

Dr. Dirt
Mar 02 2017, 04:36 AM
When I reload my farm the ships that I unchecked show up again, in the ship tab of the seaport manager, even though the eye is closed and I have to uncheck them again. Is this how it's supposed to work?

Susan Canning
Mar 02 2017, 05:03 AM
I and several other people I know keep getting a message to upgrade flashplayer. I have changed my setting to allow flashplayer to run always and I have upgraded the flashplayer manually. Still no improvement, the only thing that works is cleaning mencache several times a day.

Any suggestions http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000077718289&farm_ix=0

marymarcel
Mar 02 2017, 06:43 AM
When I reload my farm the ships that I unchecked show up again, in the ship tab of the seaport manager, even though the eye is closed and I have to uncheck them again. Is this how it's supposed to work?

We sent and email to the developers, thank you :)

Dr. Dirt
Mar 02 2017, 06:44 AM

We sent and email to the developers, thank you :)

kejusa
Mar 02 2017, 10:28 AM
the only thing that works is cleaning mencache several times a day.

Any suggestions http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000077718289&farm_ix=0

I am doing the same

Clohar
Mar 02 2017, 03:36 PM
Is that normal that the gifts squares heve been reduced in size. They are now smaller than before the latest adjustments made on the game

Taz D
Mar 02 2017, 03:42 PM
Is that normal that the gifts squares heve been reduced in size. They are now smaller than before the latest adjustments made on the game
Hi Clohar,
I don't see any difference in the sizes, but that doesn't mean they weren't reduced. As long as you can see them and be able to click on the one you want then I don't see that it makes a difference.

Taz D
Mar 02 2017, 07:45 PM
Raul has just release 2 mor e bug fixes:

Post-Release Updates - March 2nd, 8:25PM

-Bugfix: The Neighborhood Chains Contest was not recognizing facilities correctly. Please reload the game for this change to take effect.
-Bugfix: When hiding ships from the Seaport Manager, sometimes the changes were not saved correctly.

beautysmom
Mar 02 2017, 09:00 PM
Can't tell in spite of the messages that it is locked....

Taz D
Mar 02 2017, 09:02 PM
Can't tell in spite of the messages that it is locked....
Hi beautysmom,
This thread was re-opened because more bug fixes were released tonight. If it was still locked you would not be able to post in it.

Tom C
Mar 02 2017, 10:17 PM
Wasn't this thread closed a few hours ago?

beautysmom
Mar 02 2017, 10:25 PM
Hi beautysmom,
This thread was re-opened because more bug fixes were released tonight. If it was still locked you would not be able to post in it.

Yes, I do understnd that, I was commenting on all the threads saying this was a closed thread....

imcgowan
Mar 03 2017, 09:54 AM
I was preparing containers. I either had all of them completed or needed one more done. I'm pretty sure I still had plenty of time to send out my ship. When I got back I found out I had to restart the preparation. This has happened before. Please tell me why. In addition when I arrived on the farm the message box states: that the Animal Animal Cargo Container in the Pink ship completed its preparation cycle. I go to send out the ship and I can't It wants me to start preparing again.

Taz D
Mar 03 2017, 10:06 AM
I was preparing containers. I either had all of them completed or needed one more done. I'm pretty sure I still had plenty of time to send out my ship. When I got back I found out I had to restart the preparation. This has happened before. Please tell me why.
Hi imgowan,
The only way that would happen is if you went past the maximum of 24 hours to prepare. According to your data you started preparing yesterday at 10:40 AM EST, so today at 10:40 AM EST would be 24 hours and that has past.

vonalm
Mar 03 2017, 07:35 PM
shouldn't this thread be closed by now? ;)

Aussie Rae
Mar 03 2017, 08:18 PM
shouldn't this thread be closed by now? ;)

:) all good things come to those who wait, LOL

KnightRider
Mar 03 2017, 09:56 PM
Hi all,
I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems in Help & Support (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1), any feedback in General Feedback (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186) and your ideas in our Suggestion section. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)