PDA

View Full Version : leveling up

makytaja
Mar 27 2017, 09:45 PM
Since the last update, it's taking twice as long to level up. Was told a change was made to make it slower. I know this game is "cash cow" after spending unlimited amount for FC. Now I find that a change has been made to slow down leveling up. How is that fair? I worked 31 layered farms today plus two more farms including mine. I started today with a third done on my game but didn't level up after all the work. I have also worked one neighbors request and still not leveled. If there's no integrity in the game, I want no more of it.
There's no consideration for the player.

Mrs Borgies
Mar 29 2017, 04:53 AM
Hi there makytaja, I am sorry you feel the need to level up so quickly. I have played from the very early days of FT....also long periods of not playing, because I level up to the max each time there are new levels in FT. If you want to level up quickly, help your neighbours, as often as you can with their Facilities. I rarely harvest outside farms these days due to time that I don't have to spare. If it wasn't for the dollars players spent on this game, we would not have FT.
I am one of those that would like to have more levels to work towards...your might be surprised how quickly you can level up when helping your neighbours. :)

GT1
Jul 05 2017, 06:20 AM
Just over the last recent updates XP gained has been cut by around two thirds of what is was a month ago.

I was getting three levels per harvest/replant over my 20 farms, and even at 24 farms now I make one level per harvest/replant.

Moving the goal post after a decade is a disgrace.

Taz D
Jul 05 2017, 11:53 AM
Just over the last recent updates XP gained has been cut by around two thirds of what is was a month ago.

I was getting three levels per harvest/replant over my 20 farms, and even at 24 farms now I make one level per harvest/replant.

Moving the goal post after a decade is a disgrace.
Hi GT1,
The XP gained when you work has nbot been reduced. Instead the newer levels from 801 up to 850 require more XP to gain each level. You can find the levels and the amount of XP needed for each in the Game Guide chapter 25:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487994

GT1
Jul 05 2017, 09:43 PM
Thank you for clarification.

It is still the same thing(A game nerf), except 5 times as bad instead of 3.