PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- April 3rd, 2017

Raul
Apr 03 2017, 07:11 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on April 27th, 7:40PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: En Espaņol AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=628602)

1. 12 Easter items: 3 as gifts, 5 on the top of the Easter category in the store and 4 at them bottom.

2. 22 Ships and Ports related decorations: 21 of them available at level 100, they are on the 'Other' category in the store, about one third from the top. The last one is a big crane available at level 825 at the very end of the category. It has 2 versions, you can attach containers to one of the versions.

3. 44 x 44 Farm expansions for the first 10 farms: 25,000,000,000 coins or 30 farm cash each.

4. Crop tools 6 x 6 with extended mode support (FC): This new set of crop tools will work all fields in a squared area the size of 6x6 fields using the new faster method of farming, only highlighting a fixed squared section of the farm.

The main benefit of these tools is for working up to 576 partially overlapped fields at once. Overlapping fields is still not officially supported but if you do it on your farms or work on other players farms that do overlap fields, these new set of tools will enable a much faster farming.

5. Bug fixes released in the past 3 weeks:

- Bugfix: Hidden ships in the Seaport Manager showing again after a while
- Bugfix: Fixed issues when navigating to other players farms from the Seaport Manager
- Bugfix: The smaller harvesters (non extended mode tools) were not highlighting the targeted fields correctly, sometimes it was highlighting fields that were not in the correct squared area for the tool

6. Other Improvements:

- When sorting alphabetically in the Storage and Market screens the (Large) box will always appear right after the regular box of the same product
- When sorting by Stored Amount in Storage and Market screens, first the regular and large boxes are combined for every product and then the sort is presented, for ex: if you have 1000 regular cotton boxes and 2000 (Large) cotton boxes, we will assume your total cotton stored is 3000 and will place it accordingly in the crops list
- Added new buttons ( |< and >| ) to most scroll bars in the game that takes you to the top and bottom of the list
- Added a new Belt / Dans sort in the store for the Crops, Trees and Flowers categories
- When a user load one of your ships it will appear at the bottom of the game along with the other users helping you
- The filter and sorting dropdown boxes in the Store, Storage, Market and other screens is now much bigger so you don't have to scroll much
- The Harvesting, Chopping and Fishing operation have been slightly changed to operate in a more uniform way, this will allow us to increase the chances of being able to optimize further these operations. In the case of the fishing, these changes will cause that fishing becomes somehow slower or faster than before depending on the farm being worked on.

7. Other minor Improvements:

Bugfix: The XP progress bar doesn't show how many XP you need to get to the next level for anyone over level 800
Bugfix: When designing on someone else farm, if you change the farm cover it changes your own farm instead of the farm you are designing
Bugfix: When sending farm cash gifts, the picture for the buddies are not shown until the second time the window is opened
Bugfix: When using the Excavator tool, the coins from the sale of the items gets added in the current session but are lost after a reload of the game
Bugfix: When buying any item from the store, if you interrupt the buying process, for example by closing the Choose Model screen, after that, if you click on the farm the avatar do not move
Bugfix: Some users had a special farm corruption that caused the job completion bonus to fail for hired employees, the farm appeared empty but the game was telling otherwise to the employee

8. Landscaping Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Landscaping Supplies.

Gunny Sacks
Tractor Rake
Red Mulch
Sun Guide Cap
Tree Climbing Spikes
Fertilizer Spreader
Flowers in Pot
Flowers in Tinajon

First time use as ingredients: Pansy, Petunia, Blue Hydrangea, Daisy, Yellow Rose, Daylily.

9. Plumbing Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Plumbing Supplies.

Coupling Set
Sink Trap
Pipe Wrench
Teflon Tape
Plumbing Tool Box
Spring Drain Cleaner
Pipe Cutter
Shower Drain

10. Native American Restaurant (FC): Produces Native American Food.

Seminole Hominy
Navajo Tacos
Cherokee Casserole
Hidatsat Stuffed Pumpkin
Bacon Pemmican
Three Sisters Stew
Juniper Lamb Stew
Wojapi

New products in other facilities: Frybread in the Bakery.
First time use as ingredients: Dried Cranberries, Cream of Mushrooms and Chokecherries.

11. Plumbing Shop (Coins): Provides Plumbing Services and can be stocked with products from the Plumbing Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - April 6th, 5:30AM

-Released 4 facilities.

Post-Release Updates - April 6th, 7:00PM

- Reverted the fishing changes back, now when you click the water items should disappear immediately. This also brings back the original issue, meaning that even when the water items disappear immediately from your screen, they may have not been processed completely on our servers yet. To add more information about the real progress of your farming on our servers we modified the top right blue disk meaning according to these rules:

1. If the disk is white, there are no pending "Save" operations to be completed on our servers

2. If the disk is blue, there is 1 pending "Save" operation to be completed on our servers

3. If the number of pending "Save" operations is bigger than 1, then instead of the disk we will show that number. So if you see a number 5 instead of the disk, it means there are 5 "Save" operations still to be emitted to our servers to "save" your farm work. This also means that if you close your browser at that moment without waiting for that number to go away and show a white disk instead, then the next time you get back to your farm you will have to redo that work again.

Notice that you can't click in the button with the number to Save the operations because the game is already trying to Save the operations, they are just in a queue waiting to be completed by our servers. The speed at which they complete depends on several factors, the amount of items involved, the speed of the users internet connection, the speed of the user computer, etc.

But the most important thing of all, this is the way it has worked since the beginning of the game, 8 years ago, there is nothing new here, the only thing new is that now you are able to see the counter on the top right, and before there was no counter, but there was still the same queue of operations to be completed, under the hood, invisible to you.

We decided to show the counter just so you have a visible idea of how long it will take for the fishing operation to complete on our servers, now that we are hiding the water items immediately as you click on them.

For the trees, flowers, crops, etc, the counter is not technically necessary because that's why the shadow/transparent items are for, when there is a shadow/transparency on the items you click (crops, trees, etc) this means that the operation on those items has not completed yet on the server.

Again, you can just ignore that counter and continue doing the same thing you have been doing.

Or you can use it in your favor, for example if the counter starts to go up abnormally, you know there are some issues with the game, servers, or internet connection somewhere between your computer and our servers.

If this approach works fine, we will also change the Tree Shaker so it hide the items on click instead of showing the transparency/shadows, like the fishing, at least for the bigger extended mode tools, but we hope this can be done to all the tools, including the smaller tools.

Post-Release Updates - April 7th, 8:00PM

- On this released when we introduced some changes to the harvesting of trees and flowers, unintentionally we made it so when using the non-extended mode, that is to say, when using the old highlight mode, as you were clicking on the trees and flowers, you were not able to click on the transparent/shadowed trees or flowers to harvest the next set of plants, this caused some negative effect, as it required you to click exactly on the next still ready to harvest tree or flower, which required more precision, this behavior probably caused a lot of missed clicks and a general degraded experience when harvesting. Now it should be all back to the way it was a week ago in that respect. Even faster, according to our tests, with some other optimizations we have done lately.

More optimizations to come in the next few days and weeks.

Post-Release Updates - April 8th, 2:00AM

- Fixed a bug that was causing the recently worked fields to disappear when using the crop tools.

Post-Release Updates - April 8th, 4:00AM

- Released 22 Ships and Ports related decorations, see post above for more information.

Post-Release Updates - April 20th, 11:40PM

- Released more optimizations for all crop tools, including extend and highlight mode.

Post-Release Updates - April 27th, 7:40PM

- Released a new version that should fix the issues some users were experiencing where some farms do not fully load correctly. If you are still having this issue, please report it on this thread.

Known Issues:

- The zoom in and out using the mouse wheel is not working on the latest update of the Chrome browser when in full screen mode. It should work when you are not in full screen mode or when you click on the + and - icons in the bottom panel. We hope they fix this issue quickly, as it's also happening on other games in facebook.

Taz D
Apr 03 2017, 07:14 PM
Thanks Raul! :)

WillowTreeFarm
Apr 03 2017, 07:16 PM
Thank you! The Easter decorations are lovely.

Tiger
Apr 03 2017, 07:43 PM
Thanks very much Raul and development team.

Love the new tools. Much quicker on overlapped farms :D

Petuniaflower
Apr 03 2017, 07:48 PM
Bought the new tools Thank you Can't find anything else:confused:Waiting for someone to say,if they have!!

Lee Ann
Apr 03 2017, 07:56 PM
thank you Raul & team

GoalieAunt
Apr 03 2017, 08:08 PM
Thank you, I realized the new release was out when I saw that we can sort seeds by belt/dan when planting. That was on my want list. :)

Edit to add: There are now scroll to top/bottom buttons on scroll bars. This will help immensely when I am farming on my iphone. :)

2nd edit: The drop down menu in storage now shows everything and not just the few items. :) I'm really loving this release with just these little changes. Looking forward to see what else there will be.

Snookie Sue
Apr 03 2017, 08:24 PM
That's all I can find in addition to the bigger tool for stacked farms. Oh well, won't be spending much this time guys. Farms are too big already and I don't stack. Maybe the facilities will be nice though. Also really like the butterfly exhibit under the Easter category. Was really, really, really hoping to see some tool that could speed up the oh so time consuming ship loading. As of now my ships are not much more than decorations as I work and try to have a life outside of FT. Still love the game however and appreciate all your hard work and creativity.

jerrbearsr
Apr 03 2017, 08:26 PM
44x44 expansion for farms 1 - 10.

notaparagod
Apr 03 2017, 08:27 PM
Excited to see what is new!

Docperk
Apr 03 2017, 08:36 PM
Thanks for update, can't wait to see the details.

Keef
Apr 03 2017, 08:40 PM
44x44 expansion for farms 1 - 10.

can't see these yet
all I can see is the new tools

Taz D
Apr 03 2017, 08:51 PM
can't see these yet
all I can see is the new tools
Hi Keef,
To see the new expansions you need to go to the Realtor Office from those farms.

Keef
Apr 03 2017, 08:53 PM
Hi Keef,
To see the new expansions you need to go to the Realtor Office from those farms.

I have from all 10

found them

JohnAlbertini
Apr 03 2017, 09:02 PM
the full scrolls needs to be OUTSIDE the one row scrolls

JohnAlbertini
Apr 03 2017, 09:10 PM
That's all I can find in addition to the bigger tool for stacked farms. Oh well, won't be spending much this time guys. Farms are too big already and I don't stack. Maybe the facilities will be nice though. Also really like the butterfly exhibit under the Easter category. Was really, really, really hoping to see some tool that could speed up the oh so time consuming ship loading. As of now my ships are not much more than decorations as I work and try to have a life outside of FT. Still love the game however and appreciate all your hard work and creativity.

Exactly, they give new tools to stackers which they claim is not proper game play but they give us non-layering players nothing. Where are the 24x or full farm tools? 16x takes 9 clicks to do a 26x farm AND a 36x farm. To do any of them in fewer clicks needs a 24x tool so the next upgrade from 16x tools MUST be to 24x tools. Anything less makes zero difference to game play so no benefit to us. Why reward those that violate the game and nothing to the regular players?

bruhelmboldt
Apr 03 2017, 09:14 PM
Expansions appear to work only on ORIGINAL farm numbers, not the current number.

Taz D
Apr 03 2017, 09:25 PM
Expansions appear to work only on ORIGINAL farm numbers, not the current number.
Hi bruhelmboldt,
That is the way it has always been. They can't do it on the current numbers because not everyone has them re-arranged the same nor would they be able to track it in the data as your farms and all data about them is stored by original number.

Aussie Rae
Apr 03 2017, 09:32 PM
love the new tools, THANK YOU, :)

Lara
Apr 03 2017, 09:38 PM
Is there any advantage to the non-stackers to buy the new harvest-plow-plant tools because I have never seen one to figure it out? Wouldn't mind a list of what it might do for me or know for sure it does nothing because I have never stacked crops. Can anyone tell me?

lollipopthebunny
Apr 03 2017, 09:41 PM
Exactly, they give new tools to stackers which they claim is not proper game play but they give us non-layering players nothing. Where are the 24x or full farm tools? 16x takes 9 clicks to do a 26x farm AND a 36x farm. To do any of them in fewer clicks needs a 24x tool so the next upgrade from 16x tools MUST be to 24x tools. Anything less makes zero difference to game play so no benefit to us. Why reward those that violate the game and nothing to the regular players?
I agree about the new tools for multi layered farms! They say we shouldn't do it but then they give bigger tools so people can continue doing it even easier for some! Not everyone can plant like that cause it won't work so why can't the people that plant the normal way get bigger tools first? Not real smart on this idea at all in my opinion.

max_river
Apr 03 2017, 09:43 PM
ty for the up date. they say it is ok to stack or layer you are taking your chances with it. ty for the tools you have given us to make faster. the people that are complaning about do other things that are not allowed like gift sites. ect

Wendiddy
Apr 03 2017, 09:51 PM
The only advantage to the non-stackers to have the extended tools is if they are hired to work on a stacked farm. Hopefully the stacked farm you are working on has the extended tools in which case, you don't need to buy them.

Tom C
Apr 03 2017, 09:53 PM
Well part of the problem is in the design of the game. One tomato plant gives 1 tomato. Now to load all factories at 100% lets say it take 5000 tomatoes. You will have to plant that many, now if you are going to load your factories a few times you will have to plant more. Only way to get that is to layer or stack what ever you call it. Now if a tomato plant gave 30 or more like in real life we would not have to plant so many and not need layered farms. Now for those of you who hate wall to wall trees and flowers same thing applies. It takes several thousand coconuts to load factories now if i could plant say 500 coconuts and get say 100000 i would not have to plant several thousand of them. Same goes with factories to get enough say cheese to load all the factories that need cheese we have to have several dairy factories. Why not have one dairy factory make enough cheese that why we would not need so many.

NJones277
Apr 03 2017, 09:54 PM
I think this is right - if you click on the little icon that will change other tools from "boxes" to "highlight" you can turn the multi layered tool into a regular tool that will still do more than the previous ones.

Taz D
Apr 03 2017, 10:04 PM
This is not a discussion thread for tools. It is here so you can learn about the new features/tools/facilities for the game. It is for reporting any problems with the new tools or features.
If you wish to discuss the pros and cons of the new tools please do so in the General Feedback thread for Discussion about Tools or the pros and cons of layering there is a thread about that too.

lineking
Apr 03 2017, 10:06 PM
In the early days, of FT, evidently, some people found that they could increase production on their fields, by "overlapping/stacking" their plots. Additionally, they found that they could also "layer" their fields (multiplying several unplanted fields), putting 4 day crops on the bottom, 3 days next etc (or even several 1 day crops one above the other). Evidently this latter practice was taken away, leaving farmers to overlap/stack their fields. The tools to be able to work the fields, recognizes a principle of "grandfathering" as it were, allowing farmers to be able to continue to use fields on which they've spent considerable time and effort making it possible to keep up with the demands of production. Myself, I've got multiple 3x overlap fields and have attempted on two fields 9x and found, at least in one case, that even though it wasn't done right, I gained a lot of additional plots. It's a bit difficult, yet it doesn't take that long to harvest/sow. On another field, I may yet take the time to try the 9x overlap again and hope I get it right. This game, has always been one of neighbor helping neighbor and when people take issue with a tool whiich helps any farmer do a job a little faster, freeing them to maybe work someones facilities or harvest a neighbors fields, then it becomes a disincentive to help other nieghbors. As once was said in another civil unrest situation "can't we all just get along?"

Farmer_Susan
Apr 03 2017, 10:13 PM
the full scrolls needs to be OUTSIDE the one row scrolls

SUPER happy to get the larger tools! Thanks!

However, I'm tentatively agreeing with JohnAlbertini - my natural inclination is to think the full scroll would be the outer ones, then the one row scrolls as the inner ones. The reason I say I'm tentative is because I don't know what's standard - haven't researched it. If this is standard, then it makes sense to leave it as is. But I keep hitting the wrong one by mistake so I'm thinking it may be backwards.

Dan H
Apr 03 2017, 10:21 PM
This is really shaping up as one of the better releases - Thank you Raul!!

One thing I did notice is a delay in the harvested items (extent or highlighted) to clear the screen. Seems like the graphics are somewhat slow after the release. Not a bad problem, but just a little different than before.

Charlie Manylayers
Apr 03 2017, 10:21 PM
Is there any advantage to the non-stackers to buy the new harvest-plow-plant tools because I have never seen one to figure it out? Wouldn't mind a list of what it might do for me or know for sure it does nothing because I have never stacked crops. Can anyone tell me?

Hi Lara, I don't see any advantage for non-stacked crops.

Taz D
Apr 03 2017, 10:22 PM

One thing I did notice is a delay in the harvested items (extent or highlighted) to clear the screen. Seems like the graphics are somewhat slow after the release. Not a bad problem, but just a little different than before.
Hi Dan H,
That is usual right after a release. SOmehow the word spreads like wildfire and everyone has to get on at the same time to see what we got and try them out. :)

Dan H
Apr 03 2017, 10:28 PM
Hi Dan H,
That is usual right after a release. SOmehow the word spreads like wildfire and everyone has to get on at the same time to see what we got and try them out. :)

LOL - didn't think about that, but I do believe you are right! Thx!!

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com
Apr 03 2017, 11:30 PM
Love the butterfly benches!!! Thank you Raul!!!

Geke
Apr 04 2017, 01:31 AM
My Syrup Factory has disappeared since the update. How do I get it back?

corogirl
Apr 04 2017, 02:50 AM
Hi Dan H,

Mine has been doing that for a few days and so have a lot of my friends farms. It has got a lot worse since the release.

FarmerWitch
Apr 04 2017, 03:43 AM
Thank you for the update
!

Lara
Apr 04 2017, 04:37 AM
Hi Lara, I don't see any advantage for non-stacked crops.

Thanks for responding Charlie, good to know

maggiel29
Apr 04 2017, 05:50 AM
Thank you Raul - love the Easter decorations. I do appreciate the new tools as well - hoping this is heading towards being able to harvest a farm with one click :). However, my fishing is VERY slow now - takes ages - I dont have that many ponds/seas and they are on farms with just flowers or trees. I only have the purple fishing boat.

bugs22
Apr 04 2017, 06:03 AM
I am unable to buy the new 6x6 combine harvest /plow, it only gives me the "send" option. I own the 5x5.

maggiel29
Apr 04 2017, 06:08 AM
I am unable to buy the new 6x6 combine harvest /plow, it only gives me the "send" option. I own the 5x5.
This confused me at first but it doesnt say on the menu for the store - dont think there is room but you have to buy the lower tools first so you need the Harvester Ext first. Also the seeder one to buy the combine harvest plant.

jfedwards
Apr 04 2017, 06:19 AM
i notice while fishing and tree harvesting and tree chopping, the items didnt get gone at first.. kinda like a shadow still left til u changed farms then they get gone...kinda confuseing or annoying, kinda slow...

crochetlady22
Apr 04 2017, 06:53 AM
I am wondering why the 5x5 ext mode and 6x6 ext mode combines are locked for me? I have the 6x6 combine, but was not able to purchase the 6x6 ext mode combine? Can anyone tell me why?

Tiger
Apr 04 2017, 07:33 AM
I am wondering why the 5x5 ext mode and 6x6 ext mode combines are locked for me? I have the 6x6 combine, but was not able to purchase the 6x6 ext mode combine? Can anyone tell me why?

Hi crochetlady22,

You must own all the 16x16 tools before you can start buying the EX tools for working overlapped fields. You can see the requirements in the Game Guide. Here's the link to the section about those tools >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6146146#post6146146

sod farmer
Apr 04 2017, 07:48 AM
I can not upgrade my original farms 4, 5, 9 or 10. I have cleared memcache , tried different browsers, etc - no effect. edit - when I go to the Realtor's Office to try to purchase the 44x44 expansions I get the same message "You have already purchased all the..." for all 4 farms.

Dutch85
Apr 04 2017, 07:53 AM
Thank you For another great release Raul. My only problem is that I was so hoping you would give us the eye option with the new big tools. They just aren't any good to me without being able to turn the eye off when I use the seeder. Thanks again for all you do for us.

Tiger
Apr 04 2017, 08:26 AM
I can not upgrade my original farms 4, 5, 9 or 10. I have cleared memcache , tried different browsers, etc - no effect. edit - when I go to the Realtor's Office to try to purchase the 44x44 expansions I get the same message "You have already purchased all the..." for all 4 farms.

Hi sod farmer,

It looks like you have rearranged your farm order at some point so your farms are not in the original positions. For example your farm 1 is now in position 8 in the grid.

The only way you are going to know which are farms 1 to 10 is if you reset the order in the Farm Selector Manager, then try upgrading. However before you do this you might want to make a note of the order they are in at the moment so you can put them back in that order when you are done upgrading.

Your data is showing you have upgraded original farms 1,2,3,4, 7 & 9 to 44x44

JohnAlbertini
Apr 04 2017, 08:29 AM
PLEASE, when we harvest/shake/chop/fish REMOVE the items as soon as it is done. Having a ghost image or artifact appear for a delay makes it difficult to see where the line is between done and not done and I'm sure it is a bandwidth and server drain to have every harvest be a two-step process rather than just a one-step process (ready to gone rather than ready to ghost to gone)!!!

And the new tools are useless UNLESS you play unsupportedly. Where are the 24X tools those of us that play the proper way need? Between my wife and I we have over 200 FC and I see nothing worth WASTING them on right now. The new 6x extended tools offer us no improvement in game play whatsoever? Our 16x tools do more (256 plots) than the new 6x (36 plots) extended tools since we don't layer. Where is that an improvement?

earlgray
Apr 04 2017, 09:03 AM
Love the new buttons for scrolling directly to the top and bottom of windows!

sylvie48uk
Apr 04 2017, 10:49 AM

I'm having this problem too, I upgraded 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 but that was as far as I could get. I've just had a thought though - have I reordered the farms at any time? I might have done, but I didn't think that I did that with those early ones.

MOM GLENDA
Apr 04 2017, 10:53 AM
we do not need more land 42 x 42 is big enough. have to move farm around to see whole farm now .why would anyone want the farms bigger.i know lots of us that have 42x42 will not buy the 44x44 . hope no one buys it .we want more farms not more land . love farmtown just wish you had not went bigger with the farms

Tiger
Apr 04 2017, 11:07 AM
I'm having this problem too, I upgraded 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 but that was as far as I could get. I've just had a thought though - have I reordered the farms at any time? I might have done, but I didn't think that I did that with those early ones.

Hi sylvie49,

If you reset the order in the Farm Selector Manager, if the farms have been reordered it will put them back into their original positions. However before you do this you might want to make a note of the order they are in at the moment so you can put them back in that order when you are done upgrading.

Texas Belle
Apr 04 2017, 11:11 AM
Thank you guys, been waiting for those expansion, hurray... like always you devs rock!!

SeniorCornwall
Apr 04 2017, 11:14 AM
we do not need more land 42 x 42 is big enough. have to move farm around to see whole farm now .why would anyone want the farms bigger.i know lots of us that have 42x42 will not buy the 44x44 . hope no one buys it .we want more farms not more land . love farmtown just wish you had not went bigger with the farms

Well I for one love the bigger farms... It allows me to plant more crops or trees... The more space the better.... I have bought them all already and look forward to 11 - 32 expansions on next few updates.

Oh - and for the new tools - for those who are not layered. If you use a browser like Puffin on your tablet (that allows flash), you can now easily farm from your tablet :)

vda2354
Apr 04 2017, 01:01 PM
Thank you!! Great new decorations!! I have a suggestion, but not sure where to go with it, so will do it here. Can we get a question that asks "Are you sure you want to dispatch ship?" just like we're asked if we want to leave a farm. Finding it easy to click on the dispatch ship button instead of start container. Thank you

Taz D
Apr 04 2017, 01:04 PM
Thank you!! Great new decorations!! I have a suggestion, but not sure where to go with it, so will do it here. Can we get a question that asks "Are you sure you want to dispatch ship?" just like we're asked if we want to leave a farm. Finding it easy to click on the dispatch ship button instead of start container. Thank you
Hi vda,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section of the forums where the developers will see them all grouped for them. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

sod farmer
Apr 04 2017, 01:21 PM
Hi sod farmer,

It looks like you have rearranged your farm order at some point so your farms are not in the original positions. For example your farm 1 is now in position 8 in the grid.

The only way you are going to know which are farms 1 to 10 is if you reset the order in the Farm Selector Manager, then try upgrading. However before you do this you might want to make a note of the order they are in at the moment so you can put them back in that order when you are done upgrading.

Your data is showing you have upgraded original farms 1,2,3,4, 7 & 9 to 44x44
Hi Tiger - I reset my farms to the original order before trying to upgrade them - and have since changed them back to their current places. I am showing original farms 1,2, 3, 6, 7 and 8 enlarged. I still cannot enlarge original farms 4, 5, 9 or 10.

I just now reset forms to original order and tried enlarging the ones that are still 42x42 - didn't work.

Thanks

bruhelmboldt
Apr 04 2017, 01:38 PM
>When sorting by Stored Amount in Storage and Market screens, first the regular and large boxes are combined for every product and then the sort is presented, for ex: if you have 1000 regular cotton boxes and 2000 (Large) cotton boxes, we will assume your total cotton stored is 3000 and will place it accordingly in the crops list.>

Greatest thing since sliced bread!! LOVE it!!! :)

Tiger
Apr 04 2017, 01:44 PM
Hi Tiger - I reset my farms to the original order before trying to upgrade them - and have since changed them back to their current places. I am showing original farms 1,2, 3, 6, 7 and 8 enlarged. I still cannot enlarge original farms 4, 5, 9 or 10.

I just now reset forms to original order and tried enlarging the ones that are still 42x42 - didn't work.

Thanks

Hi sod farmer,

I have checked the farms you say haven't upgraded and 2 of them are showing as at 44x44. Here are the links and positions they are in at the moment

Original Farm 4
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1494159521&farm_ix=03
Position 12 (44x44)

Original Farm 5
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1494159521&farm_ix=04
Position 10 (42x42). You'll need to go to the realtors from position 10 in the grid to enlarge this farm.

Original Farm 9
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1494159521&farm_ix=08
Position 2 (44x44)

Original Farm 10
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1494159521&farm_ix=09
Position 13 (42x42). You'll need to go to the realtors from position 13 in the grid to enlarge this farm.

NOTE: If you have rearranged your farms since the time of this post , you will have to use the farm links i supplied to get to the original farms new positions.

For the 2 that haven't upgraded try again with the information i have given you. If it still won't upgrade after that then you'll need to let support know about this.

vda2354
Apr 04 2017, 02:22 PM
Will do! Thank you!

sod farmer
Apr 04 2017, 02:22 PM
Hi sod farmer,

I have checked the farms you say haven't upgraded and 2 of them are showing as at 44x44. Here are the links and positions they are in at the moment

Original Farm 4
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1494159521&farm_ix=03
Position 12 (44x44)

Original Farm 5
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1494159521&farm_ix=04
Position 10 (42x42). You'll need to go to the realtors from position 10 in the grid to enlarge this farm.

Original Farm 9
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1494159521&farm_ix=08
Position 2 (44x44)

Original Farm 10
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1494159521&farm_ix=09
Position 13 (42x42). You'll need to go to the realtors from position 13 in the grid to enlarge this farm.

NOTE: If you have rearranged your farms since the time of this post , you will have to use the farm links i supplied to get to the original farms new positions.

For the 2 that haven't upgraded try again with the information i have given you. If it still won't upgrade after that then you'll need to let support know about this.

Hi Tiger - I have them all in original order again and still showing same problem. I notice that the original order and the locations where they were are different from what I showed - either way - using your or my data for location not able to enlarge them. TY for your time - i will contact support.

JohnAlbertini
Apr 04 2017, 02:29 PM
The "whole" list scroll buttons are useless, I can just grab the slider as easily.
Now if rather than full list or one row like the older buttons, they went one PAGE at a time, that would be helpful a little I guess. But the full list buttons just get in the way.

Taz D
Apr 04 2017, 02:43 PM
The "whole" list scroll buttons are useless, I can just grab the slider as easily.
Now if rather than full list or one row like the older buttons, they went one PAGE at a time, that would be helpful a little I guess. But the full list buttons just get in the way.
Hi John,
You have always been able to do that by clicking (not click and drag) in the blak area in the middle of the scroll bar.

bbtracy
Apr 04 2017, 03:08 PM
I can't find the new 6x6 extended mode

marymarcel
Apr 04 2017, 03:16 PM
I can't find the new 6x6 extended mode

Hi bbtracy :)

Please open the Store and click in Tools tab. You can use the search for the new tools:

Harvester ex, Seeder ex, Combine Harvest-Plow ex and Combine Harvest-Plant ex. When you write those in the search box, the EX tools 5x5 and 6x6 will show for you.

bbtracy
Apr 04 2017, 03:26 PM
they all say they are locked and I have the 8x8

bugs22
Apr 04 2017, 03:27 PM
This confused me at first but it doesnt say on the menu for the store - dont think there is room but you have to buy the lower tools first so you need the Harvester Ext first. Also the seeder one to buy the combine harvest plant.

I own all of them! I bought them all as Soon as they were available, which is why I stated in in my original post.
Slashkey has fixed it. I can now buy it for myself, but thanks for the "help"

marymarcel
Apr 04 2017, 03:32 PM
they all say they are locked and I have the 8x8

I'm sorry bbtracy, but to purchase the 6x6 EX, you have to own all the previous ones, 10x10, 12x12 , 14x14, 16x16 and 5x5 EX.

You have more information in our Game guide, Tools chapter

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090

Qivis
Apr 04 2017, 04:34 PM
Raul hasn't mentioned it, and it may not even be Slashkey that is responsible for it since Microsoft made an update to Windows 10 Insider Edition that I only was able to install this afternoon, but I have noted that the game is a great deal more stable over all. When working all the farms of others over the last 14 months, the game has become unstable and crashed after working 12 to 14 farms. For some reason I was thinking of other things (okay, other people since I was thinking about a particularly beautiful woman :p ) and had worked through farm 18 without it crashing before I noticed. So I continued and worked all 32 without needing to refresh!

Texas Belle
Apr 04 2017, 05:05 PM
PLEASE, when we harvest/shake/chop/fish REMOVE the items as soon as it is done. Having a ghost image or artifact appear for a delay makes it difficult to see where the line is between done and not done and I'm sure it is a bandwidth and server drain to have every harvest be a two-step process rather than just a one-step process (ready to gone rather than ready to ghost to gone)!!!

And the new tools are useless UNLESS you play unsupportedly. Where are the 24X tools those of us that play the proper way need? Between my wife and I we have over 200 FC and I see nothing worth WASTING them on right now. The new 6x extended tools offer us no improvement in game play whatsoever? Our 16x tools do more (256 plots) than the new 6x (36 plots) extended tools since we don't layer. Where is that an improvement?

Please, just use the tool that is convenient and you feel good using for you, do not try to convince other people that want the tool and that do have the farms unsuportedly like you said.. I have the 6x6 and love it, makes my life easier and can harvest/plow/plant a whole 42x42 farm in less than 6 or 8 minutes, and yes they are layered, the only way to meet demand on the crops.. I LOVE MY NEW TOOLS, thank you to the Devs that take care of those of us that started this journey with them since the beginning...

max_river
Apr 04 2017, 05:08 PM
Please, just use the tool that is convenient and you feel good using for you, do not try to convince other people that want the tool and that do have the farms unsuportedly like you said.. I have the 6x6 and love it, makes my life easier and can harvest/plow/plant a whole 42x42 farm in less than 6 or 8 minutes, and yes they are layered, the only way to meet demand on the crops.. I LOVE MY NEW TOOLS, thank you to the Devs that take care of those of us that started this journey with them since the beginning...

well said. so you like the new tools we been getting. i am trying to save my fc to get them.. happy farming

Rugged Barbie
Apr 04 2017, 07:38 PM
"Added new buttons ( |< and >| ) to most scroll bars in the game that takes you to the top and bottom of the list"

Very nice and thank you for this. Scrolling to the bottom is no longer a pain!
However those buttons need to be much larger for me to be able to use. As they are now, I click the wrong one often because they are so small.

Still getting the blank clicks when sowing - meaning, after several clicks of planting using the EX tool, I click on a square and it doesn't plant, regardless on my going fast, slow and really super sonic slow.

Also the shadow remaining on each square using the EX tools is distracting. It's like the game is trying hard to process the data with it's only processing seed planting with the smallest EX sowing tool.

xoxo and thank you for the update!
Barbie is truly rugged now and going to the store to buy more stuff.

cgsfarm
Apr 04 2017, 08:18 PM
Any idea what the new facilities are, if they are coin or cash or both.

Taz D
Apr 04 2017, 08:25 PM
Any idea what the new facilities are, if they are coin or cash or both.
Hi cgsfarms,
Only the developers know. Just have to wait until Raul posts them. By past I would say 2 coin and 2 farm cash ones.

GoalieAunt
Apr 04 2017, 08:31 PM
Oh - and for the new tools - for those who are not layered. If you use a browser like Puffin on your tablet (that allows flash), you can now easily farm from your tablet :)
I had wondered if the extended plow etc tools worked in extended mode when you didn't have layers and now that I know that it works well with Puffin, I may eventually buy them. :)

Rugged Barbie
Apr 04 2017, 08:47 PM
Hi Again,

In addition to the Sowing EX tool failing to sow on some clicks, the Tree EX tool is failing to harvest trees and this is happening like every 5 or 6 clicks.

FYI because I know the Developers care.

SeaJay
Apr 04 2017, 08:48 PM
I just recently deleted all my large boxes because I very frequently use the 'amount stored' selection.
I was thinking I would never hire anyone to work for me again just to avoid the large boxes.
Nice fix!

beverduster
Apr 04 2017, 09:30 PM
Hi Again,

In addition to the Sowing EX tool failing to sow on some clicks, the Tree EX tool is failing to harvest trees and this is happening like every 5 or 6 clicks.

FYI because I know the Developers care.
if you have a cordless mouse, the batterys are low

Aussie Rae
Apr 04 2017, 10:11 PM
all Extent tools are working fine for me.. don't have any problems at all...

Petuniaflower
Apr 04 2017, 11:50 PM
Was asked by a neighbor if I saw shadows when fishing. I am. When I found out it wasn't just me,thought I would say something. When you click a body of water and a shadow of it remains.

lineking
Apr 05 2017, 12:55 AM
Happening also with trees when harvesting/chopping and I believe flowers also.

maggiel29
Apr 05 2017, 03:35 AM
I own all of them! I bought them all as Soon as they were available, which is why I stated in in my original post.
Slashkey has fixed it. I can now buy it for myself, but thanks for the "help"

Glad you were able to buy them finally. I actually meant you have to buy the 6 x 6 seeder and harvester first before you can buy the combines as is usualy with combines.

JoDanzer
Apr 05 2017, 05:50 AM
When will be getting new levels?

knolan
Apr 05 2017, 06:48 AM

Didn't we just get them a few months ago?

knolan
Apr 05 2017, 07:01 AM
The land expansions at 25,000,000,000 are still tooooo expensive. Why can't they make them reasonable enough for us to afford them? If you want players to purchase FarmCash, make it affordable for them to enlarge their farms first, so they have room for the items purchased with FarmCash. I think it's less likely they will purchase FarmCash for land than for Facilities.

LizaLee
Apr 05 2017, 08:21 AM
Thank you for the updates!

NanCEurich
Apr 05 2017, 09:24 AM
Seems that you all are focused on the "ships" to the exclusion of the rest of the farm. None of this stuff matters to those of us that are not doing the "ships". You are taking a chance of losing the farm focused people. Is this what we have to look forward to now?

rjfxvii
Apr 05 2017, 11:36 AM
The land expansions at 25,000,000,000 are still tooooo expensive. Why can't they make them reasonable enough for us to afford them? If you want players to purchase FarmCash, make it affordable for them to enlarge their farms first, so they have room for the items purchased with FarmCash. I think it's less likely they will purchase FarmCash for land than for Facilities.

How about every once in a while, putting FarmCash on sale. Many of us don't have the ability to spend $5 a shot for only 25 FC. Thanks!

Taz D
Apr 05 2017, 11:39 AM
How about every once in a while, putting FarmCash on sale. Many of us don't have the ability to spend $5 a shot for only 25 FC. Thanks!
Hi rjfxvii,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers can see all of them together. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Alexandra_J
Apr 05 2017, 12:08 PM

We will get them in June. We get them every 3 months the last level update was in March

Time1ess
Apr 05 2017, 12:10 PM
Well part of the problem is in the design of the game. One tomato plant gives 1 tomato. Now to load all factories at 100% lets say it take 5000 tomatoes. You will have to plant that many, now if you are going to load your factories a few times you will have to plant more. Only way to get that is to layer or stack what ever you call it. Now if a tomato plant gave 30 or more like in real life we would not have to plant so many and not need layered farms. Now for those of you who hate wall to wall trees and flowers same thing applies. It takes several thousand coconuts to load factories now if i could plant say 500 coconuts and get say 100000 i would not have to plant several thousand of them. Same goes with factories to get enough say cheese to load all the factories that need cheese we have to have several dairy factories. Why not have one dairy factory make enough cheese that why we would not need so many.

Wow, someone's using their brain. *gasp* Totally agree! I have no idea how many coconuts/avocados/apples/oranges/LEMONS I have planted but why do I need so many??? Surely you get more than one per tree in the real world. I suppose we may get this someday in the form of a new tool that costs farm cash to double or triple our harvests. I have 4 farms of JUST TREES plus trees 8 deep on the outer edges of almost all of my 20 farms. =( This could be applied to flowers as well. I have 2.3 farms of just flowers! I have actually gone through and calculated how much I would need to grow to stock my facilities and not run short. One thing I can say about this game is that my math skills have not diminished. ROTFL!!!

Time1ess
Apr 05 2017, 12:15 PM

Glad to hear I'm not the only one having this issue. Seems my water items don't disappear once emptied as well so I may move on to the next water item that is slightly overlapped to make it appear larger. Hope this clears up in the next few days as it is very annoying.

~ Sandra

JAS0643
Apr 05 2017, 12:19 PM

This already happens when you click on dispatch ship it comes up and says dispatch now check or x. What else are you wanting to come up?

Time1ess
Apr 05 2017, 12:31 PM
I just recently deleted all my large boxes because I very frequently use the 'amount stored' selection.
I was thinking I would never hire anyone to work for me again just to avoid the large boxes.
Nice fix!

YES!!! ME TOO!!!! I hated having duplicates of my harvests stored. Maybe I'll start hiring farmers to work for me again! YAY!!! :D

Edit: Nope, not upgraded for me yet. =( Wait, is this just for seed crops or for everything?

Time1ess
Apr 05 2017, 01:01 PM
Didn't we just get them a few months ago?

More like a few weeks ago. LOL =)

Taz D
Apr 05 2017, 01:38 PM
YES!!! ME TOO!!!! I hated having duplicates of my harvests stored. Maybe I'll start hiring farmers to work for me again! YAY!!! :D

Edit: Nope, not upgraded for me yet. =( Wait, is this just for seed crops or for everything?
Hi Time1ess,
It is for everything that you would get large,and regular boxes.
"When sorting by Stored Amount in Storage and Market screens, first the regular and large boxes are combined for every product and then the sort is presented, for ex: if you have 1000 regular cotton boxes and 2000 (Large) cotton boxes, we will assume your total cotton stored is 3000 and will place it accordingly in the crops list"

GoalieAunt
Apr 05 2017, 01:47 PM
I follow the Facebook Games page as from time to time they will post that some store (Target, Dollar General) is running a sale on Facebook gift cards, generally at gift giving times like Christmas. In December I got a $40 gift card for $32.

Marilou1954
Apr 05 2017, 02:46 PM
Thank you very much Raul for the new release!

CraigTH
Apr 05 2017, 02:47 PM
Sorry but I think these as unfair to people on the lower levels (I'm 589) It's just to confusing when you try to buy them. For example the 5x5 tells me I can only send it. I'm up to the yellow (again confusing as I don't know how many fields it plowes at once) yet I can't buy the 5x5 ?

Sorry but to me it's just another money making scheme by Slashkey. I know they have to make money but ATM I spend $50/$70 a month so I can't afford any more. Maybe if they explained what is needed in the tools section to buy one, like they do with the other ones...4x4 harvester, plower, planter to get the combine I'd buy them but for now, sorry.

Taz D
Apr 05 2017, 02:57 PM
Sorry but I think these as unfair to people on the lower levels (I'm 589) It's just to confusing when you try to buy them. For example the 5x5 tells me I can only send it. I'm up to the yellow (again confusing as I don't know how many fields it plowes at once) yet I can't buy the 5x5 ?

Sorry but to me it's just another money making scheme by Slashkey. I know they have to make money but ATM I spend $50/$70 a month so I can't afford any more. Maybe if they explained what is needed in the tools section to buy one, like they do with the other ones...4x4 harvester, plower, planter to get the combine I'd buy them but for now, sorry.
Hi CraigTH,
It is explained in the Game Guide Tools chapter. You need to own the tools at the 16x16 level before you can purchase the EX tools. These are not new tools for the lower 5x5 and 6x6 level tools as they do 16x16 and higher amounts of fields if they are overlapped.

SeniorCornwall
Apr 05 2017, 03:25 PM
Wow, someone's using their brain. *gasp* Totally agree! I have no idea how many coconuts/avocados/apples/oranges/LEMONS I have planted but why do I need so many??? Surely you get more than one per tree in the real world. I suppose we may get this someday in the form of a new tool that costs farm cash to double or triple our harvests. I have 4 farms of JUST TREES plus trees 8 deep on the outer edges of almost all of my 20 farms. =( This could be applied to flowers as well. I have 2.3 farms of just flowers! I have actually gone through and calculated how much I would need to grow to stock my facilities and not run short. One thing I can say about this game is that my math skills have not diminished. ROTFL!!!

The brain part is the interesting part for me on this game. I will leave the decorating angle to others.... I am up to 296,484 trees spread out over 8 farms (all layered twice - or equivalent to two farms each for a total of 16 farms worth of trees). Of these 14,129 are coconuts..... I track the balances in a spreadsheet to make sure there is enough of everything and the balance is increasing... Also have 165,698 flowers spread over 3 farms - (yup layered to give me equivalent of 6 farms). Was able to max out the size of all my farms. One farm of water items only.... Got to get the fishes. I plant all the trees on a farm based on their growing time to ensure everything on that farm is ready at the same time. Irrigate and manure them to increase yield :)

Challenge for me is to manage whole operation to maximize production and generate lot of coins...

So the new tools are great, and so is the new land expansions... Gives me more room for trees when needed....

phsl
Apr 05 2017, 04:07 PM
Why is it taking forever for to save harvested items before I can go on to the next farm. That is the reason I stopped playing Farmville. Too much time was spent WAITING AND DOING NOTHING. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Taz D
Apr 05 2017, 04:17 PM
Why is it taking forever for to save harvested items before I can go on to the next farm. That is the reason I stopped playing Farmville. Too much time was spent WAITING AND DOING NOTHING. I hope this gets fixed soon.
Hi phsl,
Try clicking on the Save button to get the game to save anything lft before you move to another farm. It could though have to do with the fact more players are on due to this release.
Things do tend to slowdown when we have a release, because more are on at the same time than the servers normally experience. This should go back to normal in a couple days.

dorissau
Apr 05 2017, 05:37 PM
I don't know why you don't wait until you are actually READY to launch some new item to announce it !! When you promise things and then don't deliver, it just makes everybody cranky !!

Dan H
Apr 05 2017, 05:40 PM

About every 3 months. It's in the Forum - News & Announcements - New Release - release info is published with every new release.

Jean's Farm
Apr 05 2017, 06:49 PM
Thanks for the update......but......I'm harvesting with my friend and what takes us half an hour to do is up to 50 minutes now. We should be just finishing up his farms and we are still on mine!!!!

Clohar
Apr 05 2017, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the update......but......I'm harvesting with my friend and what takes us half an hour to do is up to 50 minutes now. We should be just finishing up his farms and we are still on mine!!!!

Things tend to be slower after an update that will come back to normal in one or two days when there will be less players on the servers all at the same time

Conjetta
Apr 05 2017, 07:41 PM
This is not a discussion thread for tools. It is here so you can learn about the new features/tools/facilities for the game. It is for reporting any problems with the new tools or features.
If you wish to discuss the pros and cons of the new tools please do so in the General Feedback thread for Discussion about Tools or the pros and cons of layering there is a thread about that too.

I agree with you about the use of this string in the forum, but may I make another suggestion to users? We ALL love this game and always look forward to the improvements. It's not necessary to send thanks each time. If we didn't love it, we'd leave it. These messages unnecessarily fill up the discussions and make it hard to find the help we are looking for. We're already on page 11 and the new release just came out.

alexisnicole
Apr 05 2017, 07:44 PM
I don't like the update for fishing. My ponds are stacked and it takes longer to fish.

JohnAlbertini
Apr 05 2017, 07:58 PM
Storage sorting not doing as the update says it would. Also it sorts items from least to most, shouldn't it list from most to least.

But is isn't totaling large and regular then large, then small. I don't see ANY totaled.

Also, suggestion, would LOVE sort by VALUE at the Market.
Thank you.

RFMad
Apr 05 2017, 08:11 PM
When fishing with my brown boat, the finished areas are taking a long time to disappear so I can see what needs to be fished without moving my mouse off the game. It's taking longer to fish :( Will this be fixed or is this now the new normal?

Taz D
Apr 05 2017, 08:14 PM
Storage sorting not doing as the update says it would. Also it sorts items from least to most, shouldn't it list from most to least.

But is isn't totaling large and regular then large, then small. I don't see ANY totaled.

Thank you.
Hi John,
The sorting has to be set to sort by Stored Amount. Yes it still sorts smallest amout to largest. You will not see the total, but it is now totals the crop amounts by adding the large and regular boxes together and then placing that crop in order by amount.
As Raul's example said if you have 2,000 large boxes of tomatoes and 1,000 regular boxes then it totals those to equal 3,000. Now if you also had 2,000 large boxes of rice and 1,010 regular boxes. Then the order you would see for those two would be tomatoes first and rice second.

tassydevil_1au
Apr 05 2017, 08:15 PM
I don't like the update for fishing. My ponds are stacked and it takes longer to fish.

I agree, we spent real money to get the turbo boat and it's now so slow. I disagree it has to do with the amount of people playing the game due to the new update. It's mentioned in the update with very vague reference to may be slower or faster. What sort of comment is that for goodness sake!!!

We purchase the bigger tools expecting it to be faster for us...not slower!!

JohnAlbertini
Apr 05 2017, 08:21 PM
Hi John,
The sorting has to be set to sort by Stored Amount. Yes it still sorts smallest amout to largest. You will not see the total, but it is now totals the crop amounts by adding the large and regular boxes together and then placing that crop in order by amount.
As Raul's example said if you have 2,000 large boxes of tomatoes and 1,000 regular boxes then it totals those to equal 3,000. Now if you also had 2,000 large boxes of rice and 1,010 regular boxes. Then the order you would see for those two would be tomatoes first and rice second.

My list in by stored amount only shows regular then large. There is no total shown so I would have to do the addition in my head?

earlgray
Apr 05 2017, 08:28 PM

Thank you.

I would also love to be able to sort by value at the market. It would be an ENORMOUS help.

Taz D
Apr 05 2017, 08:29 PM
My list in by stored amount only shows regular then large. There is no total shown so I would have to do the addition in my head?
Hi John, Yes you would have to do the math in your head. The totalling is not printed out for you. It is done with in the program so it can sort the whole crop by the correct order. Before you saw the regular boxes in one place in the list and the large in another position. Now you see them together next to each other.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section.

earlgray
Apr 05 2017, 08:43 PM

I agree with this. Especially for trees and flowers, the ghost/shadow makes it harder to select the next area to harvest, and now I see that the the ghost/shadow business has been applied to the water features too, when it didn't used to be. It certainly doesn't add to the user's experience, and as John said, it seems like it is EXTRA work for the program and server to have them first ghost, then disappear. I wish things would just disappear immediately once they've been harvested.

max_river
Apr 05 2017, 10:50 PM
i guess we are getting the new stuff tonight

beverduster
Apr 05 2017, 11:12 PM
bring back the eye, so i can control what i want to see,

Rugged Barbie
Apr 05 2017, 11:55 PM
In Raul's notes it says Facilities are due later today (Wednesday) and this is Thursday. I don't see them in the store. Any word on when they'll be out?

And re. our posting a quick reply of thanks, it shows the Developers we care and we like the updates and also sets us up for email notifications when others post in this thread.

And re. trees, as I run out of the fruit I go plant more of that tree. The other day I wore myself out planting 1,400 banana trees. Before that it was lemons. Before that it was apples. The increase in need for trees comes with the release of new eateries.

FarmerWitch
Apr 06 2017, 12:45 AM
I added a whole lot of coin buildings to Farm 18 this week .... the Neighbourhood chains Contest does not seem to take them into account. I am not sure if it is due to this release or not. I have run MEMCACHE

Aneida
Apr 06 2017, 04:17 AM
Thank you for the new Easter release

FarmerWitch
Apr 06 2017, 06:35 AM
Thank you for the new buildings .. great to see that some unused goods are being utilised

al_bundy
Apr 06 2017, 08:17 AM
awesome faciltiies

can we get a use for the Brussell sprouts crop?

:)

Tuckertbnc
Apr 06 2017, 08:26 AM

I have found its best to hire workers .. leave , wait until they are gone .. then do my planting .. If I try planting while workers are working my other farms , it seems to have 'freezes' / slowdowns more often ...... Maybe if you do his farms by yourself .. let him do your farms ... possibly things might go quicker ....

dorissau
Apr 06 2017, 09:14 AM
bring back the eye, so i can control what i want to see,

I noticed that also. Was that on purpose, or is it some sort of glitch in the new updates???? Makes it really difficult to see what has been harvested.

bjyhey3
Apr 06 2017, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the update, the new facilities and products :)

Taz D
Apr 06 2017, 10:19 AM
I added a whole lot of coin buildings to Farm 18 this week .... the Neighbourhood chains Contest does not seem to take them into account. I am not sure if it is due to this release or not. I have run MEMCACHE
Hi FarmerWitch,
You only have 2 (1 each) of the farm cash facilities so you can only use 2 of the coin facilities for your Neighborhood Chains Contest.

Texas Belle
Apr 06 2017, 10:40 AM
Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - April 6th, 5:30AM

-Released 4 facilities.

Known Issues:

- The fishing changes are causing more issues with the transparency/shadows of water items than expected, we will release a fix today or tomorrow.

Great, I hated it, giving me a frustration and having to wait for the water to disappear, thanks!!

FarmerWitch
Apr 06 2017, 12:00 PM
Hi FarmerWitch,
You only have 2 (1 each) of the farm cash facilities so you can only use 2 of the coin facilities for your Neighborhood Chains Contest.

Ahhhh.... thanks Taz

Firinn12
Apr 06 2017, 12:55 PM
It seems former probs are now being recognized, and I'm still lovin' this game. However NOW I'm wanting to buy cash and the "buy now" button doesn't seem to recognize it needs to take my money. There's a notice there about billing Qs to slashkey, should I go that direction for an answer?

Tiger
Apr 06 2017, 01:18 PM
It seems former probs are now being recognized, and I'm still lovin' this game. However NOW I'm wanting to buy cash and the "buy now" button doesn't seem to recognize it needs to take my money. There's a notice there about billing Qs to slashkey, should I go that direction for an answer?

Hi Firinn12,

After you selected the amount you wanted did you remember to check the box for "I agree to the Terms of Service " ?

If you did try exiting the game and reload and try again.

Firinn12
Apr 06 2017, 01:23 PM
Yes I did agree to T of S, it's just the button going nowhere. Probs I've had the past couple months are generally related to the FB pop ups (still unresolved). I'ce never had a problem before giving the game my cash. I'll try again later, sigh.

Tiger
Apr 06 2017, 01:47 PM
Yes I did agree to T of S, it's just the button going nowhere. Probs I've had the past couple months are generally related to the FB pop ups (still unresolved). I'ce never had a problem before giving the game my cash. I'll try again later, sigh.

Hi Firinn12,

If popups are being blocked then yes you would have a problem. I won't list the sites again for you a s i believe you have already tried this working with Taz, so you'll already know. If it's not working in one browser try another and see if that works.

Firinn12
Apr 06 2017, 02:05 PM
Just for the record, yes Taz was incredibly patient in helping me with those former problems, but I did figure out (by seeing other changes in other areas) it more than likely stems from something Facebook is doing that glitches some sort of shared files along the way. When the hires option is working, I quickly load my facilities and put out the hire notice before the option reverts to being inoperable. For the record, these problems with FarmTown never happened before the beginning of this year, and I feel run much deeper than clearing my cache. I've been online since the early 90s, know a little about programming, and fully understand these problems are a little more complicated than putting all the blame on the user. I won't bother you folks again. Thanks for your efforts anyway.

Tiger
Apr 06 2017, 04:34 PM
Just for the record, yes Taz was incredibly patient in helping me with those former problems, but I did figure out (by seeing other changes in other areas) it more than likely stems from something Facebook is doing that glitches some sort of shared files along the way. When the hires option is working, I quickly load my facilities and put out the hire notice before the option reverts to being inoperable. For the record, these problems with FarmTown never happened before the beginning of this year, and I feel run much deeper than clearing my cache. I've been online since the early 90s, know a little about programming, and fully understand these problems are a little more complicated than putting all the blame on the user. I won't bother you folks again. Thanks for your efforts anyway.

Hi Firinn12,

Perhaps, if you don't want to allow 3rd party cookies in your browser, you might consider allowing them just for the time you want to purchase FC, then change the settings back again. However if the problem is as you think with Facebook, then I'm sorry but we are unable to help with that as Facebook deal with all FC purchases.

farmer for life
Apr 06 2017, 04:56 PM
Please change the harvesting back.. a friend that I am SN for has lots of ponds.. I bought bigger tools so I can finish faster but now it takes me three times as long. It lags so bad.

Taz D
Apr 06 2017, 05:03 PM
Please change the harvesting back.. a friend that I am SN for has lots of ponds.. I bought bigger tools so I can finish faster but now it takes me three times as long. It lags so bad.
Hi farmer for life,
Raul did post this in the first post of this thread:
Known Issues:

- The fishing changes are causing more issues with the transparency/shadows of water items than expected, we will release a fix today or tomorrow.

Dulcinea
Apr 06 2017, 05:34 PM
- Added a new Belt / Dans sort in the store for the Crops, Trees, and Flowers categories.

Very useful. Thanks! :)

farmer for life
Apr 06 2017, 05:37 PM
Thank you so very much.

Jean's Farm
Apr 06 2017, 06:20 PM
Gonna post this again. My friend and I are harvesting again tonight. We did last night and it was really slow for him mostly. Takes for ever to save and just real draggy. I'm thinking this is coming from some of the up dates made. We have NEVER had trouble when there is a new release.

The farm looks totally harvested but he is stuck there till it finishes saving and harvest everything. It keeps saying "He harvested and put in my storage etc" Again this has never happened to us before during any release.

marymarcel
Apr 06 2017, 08:27 PM
Hi all :)

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

- Reverted the fishing changes back, now when you click the water items should disappear immediately. This also brings back the original issue, meaning that even when the water items disappear immediately from your screen, they may have not been processed completely on our servers yet. To add more information about the real progress of your farming on our servers we modified the top right blue disk meaning according to these rules:

1. If the disk is white, there are no pending "Save" operations to be completed on our servers
2. If the disk is blue, there is 1 pending "Save" operation to be completed on our servers
3. If the number of pending "Save" operations is bigger than 1, then instead of the disk we will show that number. So if you see a number 5 instead of the disk, it means there are 5 "Save" operations still to be emitted to our servers to "save" your farm work. This also means that if you close your browser at that moment without waiting for that number to go away and show a white disk instead, then the next time you get back to your farm you will have to redo that work again.

If this approach works fine, we will also change the Tree Shaker so it hide the items on click instead of showing the transparency/shadows, like the fishing, at least for the bigger extended mode tools.

jeannine_p
Apr 06 2017, 09:25 PM
- Bugfix: The smaller harvesters (non extended mode tools) were not highlighting the targeted fields correctly, sometimes it was highlighting fields that were not in the correct squared area for the tool

i am still having this same issue with the 6x6 harvest/plow/sow. it will still pick up a few squares of plots to the left of the target area. yes i have rn memcache a few times and reloaded. its happening on my farm 21 quest farm, named arm n a leg.

Raenie
Apr 06 2017, 10:23 PM
So how *can* we make sure that the changes have been saved before we exit the game?

The button doesn't do the save for us, when there is a number showing there!

This is really frustrating,

tia

~Raenie

Server 36 now ...

If this approach works fine, we will also change the Tree Shaker so it hide the items on click instead of showing the transparency/shadows, like the fishing, at least for the bigger extended mode tools.

Taz D
Apr 06 2017, 10:30 PM
So how *can* we make sure that the changes have been saved before we exit the game?

The button doesn't do the save for us, when there is a number showing there!

This is really frustrating,

tia

~Raenie

Server 36 now ...
Hi Raenie,
Have you tried clicking on the button when there is a number there? It will eventually do the save itself, but clicking the button should make it save faster.

Raenie
Apr 06 2017, 10:40 PM
Taz, I have clicked the button numerous times, and the no. of saves just kept increasing.

I finally fiddled around trying to go to another farm, and the game hung up,
then brought up the message "that I was disconnected, and should push something or another to reconnect (sorry always forget which button ;)

After I did push the on off buttons, I finally received a "game saved" message and the counter numbers reset to the old "save" button.

Hi Raenie,
Have you tried clicking on the button when there is a number there? It will eventually do the save itself, but clicking the button should make it save faster.

Taz D
Apr 06 2017, 10:41 PM
Taz, I have clicked the button numerous times, and the no. of saves just kept increasing.

I finally fiddled around trying to go to another farm, and the game hung up,
then brought up the message "that I was disconnected, and should push something or another to reconnect (sorry always forget which button ;)

After I did push the on off buttons, I finally received a "game saved" message and the counter numbers reset to the old "save" button.
Hi Raenie,
I don't have anything right now to test this, but we will check on it in the morning.

Taz D
Apr 06 2017, 10:54 PM
Raul just added this information:

Notice that you can't click in the button to Save the operations because the game is already trying to Save the operations, they are just in a queue waiting to be completed by our servers. The speed at which they complete depends on several factors, the amount of items involved, the speed of the users internet connection, the speed of the user computer, etc.

But the most important thing of all, this is the way it has worked since the beginning of the game, 8 years ago, there is nothing new here, the only thing new is that now you are able to see the counter on the top right, and before there was no counter, but there was still the same queue of operations to be completed, under the hood, invisible to you.

We decided to show the counter just so you have a visible idea of how long it will take for the fishing operation to complete on our servers, now that we are hiding the water items immediately as you click on them.

For the trees, flowers, crops, etc, the counter is not technically necessary because that's why the shadow/transparent items are for, when there is a shadow/transparency on the items you click (crops, trees, etc) this means that the operation on those items has not completed yet on the server.

Again, you can just ignore that counter and continue doing the same thing you have been doing.

Or you can use it in your favor, for example if the counter starts to go up abnormally, you know there are some issues with the game, servers, or internet connection somewhere between your computer and our servers.

Raenie
Apr 06 2017, 11:11 PM
=====

[/B][/COLOR]
======

I have been having problems with the game timing out over the last 2 weeks or so. I noticed that when I manually hit the save key, things *would* be saved, and the game continued... otherwise it would hang up and kick me offline. Maybe they need to tweak those things a little more before they are perfect. :)

At least now I know that it's something that will "resettle" again, given a little time ... (grins ;)

Thanks for your help Taz.

FarmerWitch
Apr 07 2017, 05:09 AM
Love the new "Save' feature ... thank you!

earlgray
Apr 07 2017, 07:56 AM

Thank you!!! I hope they are able to change the Tree Shaker too, for ALL the shaker tools.

meirwen59@aol.com
Apr 07 2017, 09:01 AM
This is copied from Raul's new release notes :-
Feeling totally unwanted in this game , unless palms are crossed with real money it seems we, the poor farmers are ignored and treated as second best, so we will have to put up with the delayed action whilst harvesting if the lesser tools are the only ones we can afford :(

jeannine_p
Apr 07 2017, 09:03 AM

i am still having this same issue with the 6x6 harvest/plow/sow. it will still pick up a few squares of plots to the left of the target area. yes i have rn memcache a few times and reloaded. its happening on my farm 21 quest farm, named arm n a leg.

still having this issue, this morning i ran memcache, cleared flash files, cleared my net history, ran a clean all on my computer, and restarted it. still happening.

Dan H
Apr 07 2017, 10:04 AM
This is copied from Raul's new release notes :-
Feeling totally unwanted in this game , unless palms are crossed with real money it seems we, the poor farmers are ignored and treated as second best, so we will have to put up with the delayed action whilst harvesting if the lesser tools are the only ones we can afford :(

Please don't feel unwanted - the EX tools are having the same issue. I use both the EX and highlighted tools and the 'transparency/shadows' are the same when harvesting trees and crops. Something in the game has changed just recently and everything seems to have slowed, even when switching to and loading other farms. Looks like they are aware of it and perhaps they will get it all figured out in the near future.

Texas Belle
Apr 07 2017, 11:38 AM

Notice that you can't click in the button to Save the operations because the game is already trying to Save the operations, they are just in a queue waiting to be completed by our servers. The speed at which they complete depends on several factors, the amount of items involved, the speed of the users internet connection, the speed of the user computer, etc.

Thank you, I though there was something else new when I saw the numbers while I was harvesting crops, never went over a 2 so that's good.. now I know better than to leave the farm before the number is clear.. Thanks guys...

Taz D
Apr 07 2017, 07:47 PM
Raul has just added the following:

- On this released when we introduced some changes to the harvesting of trees and flowers, unintentionally we made it so when using the non-extended mode, that is to say, when using the old highlight mode, as you were clicking on the trees and flowers, you were not able to click on the transparent/shadowed trees or flowers to harvest the next set of plants, this caused some negative effect, as it required you to click exactly on the next still ready to harvest tree or flower, which required more precision, this behavior probably caused a lot of missed clicks and a general degraded experience when harvesting. Now it should be all back to the way it was a week ago in that respect. Even faster, according to our tests, with some other optimizations we have done lately.

More optimizations to come in the next few days and weeks.

Angel7
Apr 07 2017, 09:22 PM
whatever you did to affect how we plant, please redo it back to the way it was this morning. It's acting all screwed up now on how it highlights what is done and it won't plant horizontally properly, (I don't know how to explain this-that's the best I can do).

Aussie Rae
Apr 07 2017, 11:11 PM
just happy to say I have no issues with anything in the latest update, all is working fine, :)

supertrucker
Apr 07 2017, 11:17 PM
i haven't read through every page of this thread, so bear with me if this has been mentioned or discussed already... when i'm planting or harvesting & re-plowing, the planted crops - and the re-plowed fields - disappear from my screen, even though i have my preferences set to 'show crops'... it never used to be this way, it's kinda nice to know where stuff is (some of my farms are rather large, and some of those have something 'extra', if you catch my drift)... if this modification was an 'april fools' joke, well, it's not very funny to be workin' away, and seeing stuff disappear from your screen, only to re-appear when you 'drop' the tool you're using...

rant over, have a good night...

Taz D
Apr 07 2017, 11:28 PM
whatever you did to affect how we plant, please redo it back to the way it was this morning. It's acting all screwed up now on how it highlights what is done and it won't plant horizontally properly, (I don't know how to explain this-that's the best I can do).

i haven't read through every page of this thread, so bear with me if this has been mentioned or discussed already... when i'm planting or harvesting & re-plowing, the planted crops - and the re-plowed fields - disappear from my screen, even though i have my preferences set to 'show crops'... it never used to be this way, it's kinda nice to know where stuff is (some of my farms are rather large, and some of those have something 'extra', if you catch my drift)... if this modification was an 'april fools' joke, well, it's not very funny to be workin' away, and seeing stuff disappear from your screen, only to re-appear when you 'drop' the tool you're using...

rant over, have a good night...
Hi Angel7 & Supertrucker,
I have sent this off to the developers as I also was getting this since tonight's update.

lollipopthebunny
Apr 07 2017, 11:31 PM
The planting is a mess! I have used the h/p/p and I used my red seeder an it is messed up on both of them! The highlighting is gone an is not planting correctly like it did before the update! It is taking even longer to do ONE farm! :( It is also hard to just h/p the farm.

PLEASE FIX THIS!

As far as I can tell the 'shadowed' plots are gone now after you plant or they disappear as you are using the tool to plant the next 'block; an it messes that up too! Please bring the shadow back. I DON"T have the NEW tools either.

Taz D
Apr 07 2017, 11:32 PM
The planting is a mess! I have used the h/p/p and I used my red seeder an it is messed up on both of them! The highlighting is gone an is not planting correctly like it did before the update! It is taking even longer to do ONE farm! :( It is also hard to just h/p the farm.

PLEASE FIX THIS!

As far as I can tell the 'shadowed' plots are gone now after you plant or they disappear as you are using the tool to plant the next 'block; an it messes that up too! Please bring the shadow back. I DON"T have the NEW tools either.
Hi lollipopthebunny,
This has been reported to the developers.

Dan H
Apr 08 2017, 09:12 AM
Thanks Raul! I am having NO problems this morning when harvesting or planting crops, flowers, fish or trees. There was a small amount of shadowing, but nothing major and no delays using both highlighted and EX tools. At the time I worked this morning, the crops were not visible after planting while using the EX seeder on an X9 farm, but it was no problem because the plowed fields were always visible and then the planted crops popped up when seeding was completed on that farm.

My internet speed is about 75-85Mbs Download and 25Mbs Upload with about 30-35 Latency.

I have a 4.2 GHz AMD CPU and 8GB of memory on an ASUS MB.

StoneFace
Apr 08 2017, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the port decorations..... I can put a number of them to use in adding to my port, or replacing some other things, like the docks and some loading equipment.

I see (in a future release) the coming of some port buildings and facilities.

:cool:

minxie63
Apr 08 2017, 11:40 AM
I follow the Facebook Games page as from time to time they will post that some store (Target, Dollar General) is running a sale on Facebook gift cards, generally at gift giving times like Christmas. In December I got a $40 gift card for $32.

could you possibly post the link for that page, please? :)

jeannine_p
Apr 08 2017, 12:24 PM

still having this issue, and if a mod has addressed this, i apologize cuz i dont find a response anywhere.

this is happening with my 6x6 h/p/p tool. it is picking up plots to the left of the targeted area when trying to harvest/plow/plant all at once

Taz D
Apr 08 2017, 12:35 PM

this is happening with my 6x6 h/p/p tool. it is picking up plots to the left of the targeted area when trying to harvest/plow/plant all at once
Hi jeannine,
If this is still happening to you please contact Support about it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

bugs22
Apr 08 2017, 01:38 PM
Did they increase the amount of pearl oysters produced in the fish farm in the last month?

Taz D
Apr 08 2017, 01:53 PM
Did they increase the amount of pearl oysters produced in the fish farm in the last month?
Hi Bugs,
There is nothing about it in the release, so no, that wasn't done.

Dulcinea
Apr 08 2017, 06:16 PM
Raul has just added the following:

Even faster, according to our tests, with some other optimizations we have done lately.

Wow! I just harvested my flower farm with my 12x8 harvester, and it's never gone so smoothly. Thanks!

max_river
Apr 08 2017, 10:26 PM
i can not find the new ship stuff

Taz D
Apr 08 2017, 10:30 PM
i can not find the new ship stuff
Hi max_river,
It is in the Other section. The pilings, reach stacker, overhead crane and terminal piers are about 1/3 of the way down and the container cranes are at the bottom of the list if you have it set to Level Required.

chelonia
Apr 09 2017, 11:11 AM
2. 22 Ships and Ports related decorations: 21 of them available at level 100, they are on the 'Other' category in the store, about one third from the top. The last one is a big crane available at level 825 at the very end of the category. It has 2 versions, you can attach containers to one of the versions.

Can you please tell me which version of crane you can attach a container. It doesn't specify. :confused:

Thanks.

Taz D
Apr 09 2017, 11:15 AM
Can you please tell me which version of crane you can attach a container. It doesn't specify. :confused:

Thanks.
Hi chelonia,
It is the first one on the right side.

Clohar
Apr 09 2017, 12:24 PM
Hi chelonia,
It is the first one on the right side.

How can we attach a container to it. Is it only the way we place the crane and the empty container

Taz D
Apr 09 2017, 12:40 PM
How can we attach a container to it. Is it only the way we place the crane and the empty container
Hi Clohar,
You place the crane and then move a container under the container grabber of the crane, so that it looks like it is being carried by the crane.

chelonia
Apr 09 2017, 01:51 PM
Many thanks, Taz!!

PS: We need a tug boat. Cargo ships cannot maneuver themselves in a busy port. ;)

mcdaddie
Apr 09 2017, 02:56 PM
I have waited a few days to use the newest of the EX tools. I would like to say the direction we are going is one of the best (and most expensive) things that has happened in this game. The Dev's are doing great work as always. But it seems we have lost a VERY IMPORTANT functionality with these new tools. When you land on a neighbors farm the EX tool is chosen for us (in hand) but when you use it to mouse over the crop to harvest, you have NO idea what the crop is. There is NO data telling us that. Just to make sure, I clicked on "Highlight Mode" and instantly that tool tells me what is planted. When doing work for others they are wanting seed planted in accordance with their least stored or in some cases I get the request just to reseed the same that is there already. But then I have to drop the tool to get the mouse pointer to see what is currently planted, then pick up the EX tool again to go chose the new seed. I am sure this is just an oversight by the Dev team, because the way it works makes no sense and creates extra work. I love the EX tools, and will use them anyway, but it would be nice if we could get that functionality back.

GoalieAunt
Apr 09 2017, 04:46 PM
could you possibly post the link for that page, please? :)

Certainly. :) https://www.facebook.com/FacebookApps/ or you can enter Facebook games in the Facebook search and pull up the page. I haven't seen a sale since Christmas, but I expect we'll see some for Mother's Day and graduation.

msdragonfly
Apr 09 2017, 07:31 PM

Notice that you can't click in the button with the number to Save the operations because the game is already trying to Save the operations, they are just in a queue waiting to be completed by our servers. The speed at which they complete depends on several factors, the amount of items involved, the speed of the users internet connection, the speed of the user computer, etc.

This game is not responding like it used to - I have done all of the checks on my end, reinstalled flash, etc. and I have tons of issues with the game. Right now the counter is going up past 12 on a neighbor's farm I'm trying to work. This happens repeatedly! It's NOT on my end as far as I can tell.

Taz D
Apr 09 2017, 08:05 PM
This game is not responding like it used to - I have done all of the checks on my end, reinstalled flash, etc. and I have tons of issues with the game. Right now the counter is going up past 12 on a neighbor's farm I'm trying to work. This happens repeatedly! It's NOT on my end as far as I can tell.
Hi msdragonlady,
Please note that many players have been on the servers lately because of this release. With a higher than normal load on the servers then things will be slowed down slightly until everyone goes back to their normal playing times and the load goes back to normal.
Adding the counter is the only change they made to the saving of data and that does not effect how slow or fast the data is transferred.
Please try all the suggestions in the following Help & Support thread link including the ones linked from there to another thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
If the problem is still not fixed please post in that thread so we can help you further.

imcgowan
Apr 10 2017, 08:13 AM
Thank you for the April New Release. I'm still catching up with March but it's always fun to get new ''stuff''

I was wondering if there is anyway that an increase in production of Nylon Roll can be added something soon? I am constantly running out of it and need to ask neighbors for ingredients all the time.

Tiger
Apr 10 2017, 09:26 AM
Thank you for the April New Release. I'm still catching up with March but it's always fun to get new ''stuff''

I was wondering if there is anyway that an increase in production of Nylon Roll can be added something soon? I am constantly running out of it and need to ask neighbors for ingredients all the time.

Hi imcgowan,

Please, all suggestions for the game need to go in the suggestions area of the forum, where all iades are gathered there in one place for them to see. Here's the link to that section, you can't start a new thread there, what you do is reply to one that most suits your idea >>
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

imcgowan
Apr 10 2017, 12:00 PM
Hi imcgowan,

Please, all suggestions for the game need to go in the suggestions area of the forum, where all iades are gathered there in one place for them to see. Here's the link to that section, you can't start a new thread there, what you do is reply to one that most suits your idea >>
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Will do thank you.

Hyacinth Bucket
Apr 10 2017, 10:33 PM
I'm afraid I just cannot agree with this statement below.

I've been playing for 8 years and am currently doing NOTHING different to what I've always done when harvesting - up until this new counter was added when I'd finished harvesting I was able to see the message flash across the top of the screen 'Pending changes have been saved', then I'd leave and onto the next farm - since the last update I have to sit there and wait for the darn thing to count down, sometimes as much as minutes go by before I can leave.

So something has changed, and not for the better either, I've just about had it and I love FT and don't want to go, but I just don't have the time to hang around forever.

>>>>>>

<<<<<<

Jean's Farm
Apr 11 2017, 07:21 AM

I've been playing for 8 years and am currently doing NOTHING different to what I've always done when harvesting - up until this new counter was added when I'd finished harvesting I was able to see the message flash across the top of the screen 'Pending changes have been saved', then I'd leave and onto the next farm - since the last update I have to sit there and wait for the darn thing to count down, sometimes as much as minutes go by before I can leave.

So something has changed, and not for the better either, I've just about had it and I love FT and don't want to go, but I just don't have the time to hang around forever.

>>>>>>

<<<<<<

I also disagree with the statement like Hyacinth does. Something has changed and not for the better. Things are slower!!! :(

I harvest 3-4 times a week with a friend. We chat and harvest each others farms. We have been doing this for close to 6 years. It is taking forever for it to save what he does when he works my farms. He will finish a farm of mine......tell me where he is going next....I get there and wait and wait for him. He is getting the high numbers on the counter. He has a brand new lap top and has excellent speed. We were not having this problem until all the fixes to help people who have farms stacked so many times it's not funny.

Harvesting trees is a pain now. Half the time they stay there faded out. I used to be able to click on them and they were gone immediately. Now they hang there for a while.

I thought you advise against stacking and over loading farms......so why are you helping people who do this to be able to do things faster??? :confused:

Things were fine until the latest releases.

People are doing the stacking etc to keep up with the demand they have when they load their facilities 2 times a day. I'm lucky if I do mine once a week. It's a game.......you are supposed to figure out how to do things to get the best results. Not have some one give you a "fix" so you don't have to work so hard. It has made it harder for those of us who do things the right way.

roz1972
Apr 11 2017, 04:01 PM

>>>>>>

<<<<<<

i agree , something has changed , it took me four hours to do farming for my super neighbours , had i been in the market place ppl would have had have their farms not done

Rugged Barbie
Apr 11 2017, 11:27 PM
Yes, indeed, things are much slower. It may help the servers but it's boring me to tears.
shadows of harvested or plowed fields have weird designs in them.
a really nifty game needs to be fast, not plodding like this one has become.
Perhaps we need new, faster servers? At this rate, it takes a fast computer to play the game, yet we are sitting here waiting for our moment to moment progress.
this isn't working in the right direction.
thanks for listening.
Barbs impatiently waiting -

Aussie Rae
Apr 12 2017, 12:09 AM
I am not experiencing any of the problems others are talking about here, my computer seems to be working fine, its a Toshiba Satellite with intelinside, Core i7, 8GB of RAM, and I use wifi... and our Australian internet speed is far slower than any in the USA.... I do make sure that after windows 10 does any updates that I go and do a Disk Cleanup and make sure to also do a system cleanup, to get rid of anything left behind that will slow down my computer.. all in all, I am completely happy, the game is not slow...and there are no problems... :)

Aussie Rae
Apr 12 2017, 11:22 PM
Here's something new for me.
I take some tabs offline all of the same farm.
After a few minutes, the tabs start refreshing so that when I go to that tab it is reloading going back online.
Plus, if I get to a tab that hasn't reloaded, it has the big pop-up in the middle of it saying I have been offline for 10 minutes and only offers a green check button for me to click to go back online so I have to work around it.
Now, I bought ALL THE EX TOOLS so that I could do plowing. NO, I don't want tech support to help me plow. I want to know if new coding has been added to prevent us from opening multiple tabs and trying to force us to click the green check button to go back online.
Never happened before the EX Tools were released.
Thanks!
Barbs

None of the above happens to me... I would think it has something to do with whatever browser you use or your computer.. must be frustrating for you with all this happening and I hope it gets fixed soon so you can enjoy farmtown again...

StoneFace
Apr 13 2017, 06:27 AM
I also disagree with the statement like Hyacinth does. Something has changed and not for the better. Things are slower!!! :(

People are doing the stacking etc to keep up with the demand they have when they load their facilities 2 times a day. I'm lucky if I do mine once a week. It's a game.......you are supposed to figure out how to do things to get the best results. Not have some one give you a "fix" so you don't have to work so hard. It has made it harder for those of us who do things the right way.

The right way ??????????

Hmm.... did not know that there was only a right way that should be followed.

I have occasionally gotten save numbers up to 7 or 8, but they come down quickly. No big deal for me personally. Sorry that others are facing such slow play, and I hope you don't quit over the extra seconds/minutes lost each day.

ravencraft42@hotmail.com
Apr 13 2017, 12:45 PM
Very frustrated with the newest version.....stuff not showing....slow loading....can't collect gifts, can't send gifts.....done all the suggestions.....connections all ok.....almost at the point of not playing anymore.....it is not my computer or our connection!

Taz D
Apr 13 2017, 03:21 PM
Very frustrated with the newest version.....stuff not showing....slow loading....can't collect gifts, can't send gifts.....done all the suggestions.....connections all ok.....almost at the point of not playing anymore.....it is not my computer or our connection!
Hi ravencraft,
It may not be your computer or connection, but it can be any one of the many links your signal goes through that is loading slow, dropping data, or losing the connection. There isn't any thing we can do about those internet link connections.
I have been to your farms with no problems. You are on the server WF36 and I also am on that server. If it was a server problem then I would not be able to work on my own farms.

dnreynolds
Apr 13 2017, 06:29 PM
Taz, I've been having the same troubles .. not being able to accept gifts or send gifts, trouble with posting and I believe the problem is FaceBook itself. I am having the same problems with another game and FB in general. I was able to get a ticket into them, and they replied to say "they were working on a fix" .. I don 't know if that information helps, but thought I'd share just in case.
Happy Farming :)

Taz D
Apr 13 2017, 06:43 PM
Taz, I've been having the same troubles .. not being able to accept gifts or send gifts, trouble with posting and I believe the problem is FaceBook itself. I am having the same problems with another game and FB in general. I was able to get a ticket into them, and they replied to say "they were working on a fix" .. I don 't know if that information helps, but thought I'd share just in case.
Happy Farming :)
Hi dnreynolds,
Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups follow the instructions below.

For Firefox:
Add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings. In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"

Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

For Chrome please follow the steps in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

There may be other sites you need for your other games. If these are not allowed then it can effect gifts and posting.

mindyj5
Apr 13 2017, 08:07 PM
Whatever optimization they did tonight, it's a problem. I was harvesting/plowing/planting a friend's farm. When the crops were done, the combine harvest/plow appeared instead of the tree tool, there were also trees ready. There are no more fields to do yet that tool shows up. So I had to pick up each tool after using, as soon as I finished chopping, the h/p tool showed up again instead of the flower harvester, flowers were ready. This doesn't work well, having to go into tools to choose the right tool when we haven't had to do that before this.

Taz D
Apr 13 2017, 08:38 PM
Whatever optimization they did tonight, it's a problem. I was harvesting/plowing/planting a friend's farm. When the crops were done, the combine harvest/plow appeared instead of the tree tool, there were also trees ready. There are no more fields to do yet that tool shows up. So I had to pick up each tool after using, as soon as I finished chopping, the h/p tool showed up again instead of the flower harvester, flowers were ready. This doesn't work well, having to go into tools to choose the right tool when we haven't had to do that before this.
Hi mindyj,
I noticed this too as I was doing some super neighbor work. However, after I closed the farms and went back in to finish, I noticed I was getting the tools in the correct order. Logtruck, then tree shaker and then flower harvester and last the harvest plow tool. When I finished harvesting and replanting then no other tool came up showing that the farm was completed.

DianeCK
Apr 13 2017, 08:44 PM
Hi mindyj,
I noticed this too as I was doing some super neighbor work. However, after I closed the farms and went back in to finish, I noticed I was getting the tools in the correct order. Logtruck, then tree shaker and then flower harvester and last the harvest plow tool. When I finished harvesting and replanting then no other tool came up showing that the farm was completed.

I am having trouble with trees chop have to reload to complete them, only half the trees or chop will show i reloaded the page and had to do the other half.

Taz D
Apr 13 2017, 08:53 PM
I am having trouble with trees chop have to reload to complete them, only half the trees or chop will show i reloaded the page and had to do the other half.
Hi Diane,
The only thing I can think of would be if all the trees were not quite ready. If you arrived on the farm just as the trees were ready it is possible not all of the data had updated yet. When that happens try just refreshing the farm and they should all show to be harvested.

mindyj5
Apr 13 2017, 09:16 PM
Hi mindyj,

I did reload several times to see if it would work properly but it didn't. When I finished h/p/planting crops, the h/p tool showed. I went into tools to get the chopper, when the trees were done, the h/p tool appeared again. Same when I finished flowers and harvesting trees. Each time I had to go get the correct tool and the h/p appeared even though there wasn't any fields left to do, after each thing was finished. I don't have anymore to do tonight so will clear memcache and see how it goes tomorrow.
A neighbor of mine is having the same issue.

Taz D
Apr 13 2017, 09:21 PM
I did reload several times to see if it would work properly but it didn't. When I finished h/p/planting crops, the h/p tool showed. I went into tools to get the chopper, when the trees were done, the h/p tool appeared again. Same when I finished flowers and harvesting trees. Each time I had to go get the correct tool and the h/p appeared even though there wasn't any fields left to do, after each thing was finished. I don't have anymore to do tonight so will clear memcache and see how it goes tomorrow.
A neighbor of mine is having the same issue.
Hi mindyj,
Clearing the memcache will force a reload of the data on the server, so that should reload with the update. See what happens after you have done that and tell your neighbor to do the same.

mindyj5
Apr 13 2017, 09:29 PM
Hi mindyj,
Clearing the memcache will force a reload of the data on the server, so that should reload with the update. See what happens after you have done that and tell your neighbor to do the same.

I cleared cache and my neighbor did, but the problem is still occurring. She had trees and crops ready. I did the crops with the h/p/plant combine, when they were done, the h/p tool appeared. There were trees ready to harvest so it isn't working right, the shaker didn't come up.

Taz D
Apr 13 2017, 09:32 PM
I cleared cache and my neighbor did, but the problem is still occurring. She had trees and crops ready. I did the crops with the h/p/plant combine, when they were done, the h/p tool appeared. There were trees ready to harvest so it isn't working right, the shaker didn't come up.
Hi mindyj,
When you got to the farm what was the first tool that came up? For me it was always the boat, tree shaker or the logtruck. The crop tools were the last one that showed.

bruhelmboldt
Apr 13 2017, 09:48 PM
It appears to me that I'm only getting a partial load of choppables. It's obvious that some trees are missing. I chop what I see, then reload the farm and the rest of the trees are there to chop on the second go-round. Flower problems to a lesser extent, and not every farm. Fruit tree and crops seem to be okay.

Taz D
Apr 13 2017, 10:09 PM
It appears to me that I'm only getting a partial load of choppables. It's obvious that some trees are missing. I chop what I see, then reload the farm and the rest of the trees are there to chop on the second go-round. Flower problems to a lesser extent, and not every farm. Fruit tree and crops seem to be okay.
Hi bruhelmboldt,
I have sent this to the developers. Only thing we can do now is wait to see if they can find the cause and fix it.

mindyj5
Apr 13 2017, 10:10 PM
Hi mindyj,
When you got to the farm what was the first tool that came up? For me it was always the boat, tree shaker or the logtruck. The crop tools were the last one that showed.

If there are crops ready, the combine h/p comes up first. When I'm done with it, it blinks slightly and is still there. If I choose to plant with the combine, when I'm done, the h/p tool appears. It should switch to the next thing in line.

Prior to this, when I finished the h/p, the chopper would appear, then the boat, the flowers and the shaker last (depending on what needed done). If there are no crops and no choppers, the boat would come up, and so on.
Now, it is always the h/p combine, I have to go into tools to pick up the next tool I need. Say that is choppers, when I finish chopping, the h/p tool appears when it should be the boat and so on. It always goes back to the h/p.

Taz D
Apr 13 2017, 10:15 PM
If there are crops ready, the combine h/p comes up first. When I'm done with it, it blinks slightly and is still there. If I choose to plant with the combine, when I'm done, the h/p tool appears. It should switch to the next thing in line.

Prior to this, when I finished the h/p, the chopper would appear, then the boat, the flowers and the shaker last (depending on what needed done). If there are no crops and no choppers, the boat would come up, and so on.
Now, it is always the h/p combine, I have to go into tools to pick up the next tool I need. Say that is choppers, when I finish chopping, the h/p tool appears when it should be the boat and so on. It always goes back to the h/p.
Hi Mindyj,
I have sent this to the developers. Only thing we can do now is wait to see what they find and fix it.

mindyj5
Apr 13 2017, 10:16 PM
Thanks Taz!

Grumpdad
Apr 14 2017, 12:23 AM
Same problems here, only random frees get done and you have to reload the farm to get rest. Using the ext tools gets all the crops but if you use say the say 256 tool then it misses crops and you have to redo them.
Not a fix but I have found by doing the trees first you get them all in one pass, but after you have done the crops about a third of the trees are missing until the farm is reloaded! Also other items on the farms partially disappear i.e. trains, water etc as well.

Taz D
Apr 14 2017, 12:42 AM
Same problems here, only random frees get done and you have to reload the farm to get rest. Using the ext tools gets all the crops but if you use say the say 256 tool then it misses crops and you have to redo them.
Not a fix but I have found by doing the trees first you get them all in one pass, but after you have done the crops about a third of the trees are missing until the farm is reloaded! Also other items on the farms partially disappear i.e. trains, water etc as well.
Hi Grumpdad,
This has been reported to the developers. Only thing we can do now is wait for them to look at the problem and hopefully get it fixed soon.

cgsfarm
Apr 14 2017, 02:54 AM
I have had the same problems while working as an employee. I have had to re-load the farm to move on to the next job or collect the bonus coins and points. I missed out on a few crops on farms before figuring out the problem...time consuming.

Taz D
Apr 14 2017, 10:07 AM
Raul has posted another update:

Post-Release Updates - April 13th, 8:00PM

- Released more optimizations for all crop tools, including extend and highlight mode.

Post-Release Updates - April 14th, 1:30AM

- The previous update introduced some issues while working as an employee, we just released an earlier version, and will continue the research of the recent bug on Monday.

Rugged Barbie
Apr 16 2017, 09:26 AM
I have the gifting tools that increases the amount of gifts received. This works for most gift items. However, the Easter giftable items only give me 1 for 1, even in the gift sites.
Happy Easter farmers!
xoxo

Taz D
Apr 16 2017, 09:39 AM
I have the gifting tools that increases the amount of gifts received. This works for most gift items. However, the Easter giftable items only give me 1 for 1, even in the gift sites.
Happy Easter farmers!
xoxo
Hi Rugged Barbie,
That is correct. AS it states in the Game Guide about the gift ing tools:

*NOTE* For the tools that multiply gifts This ONLY applies to crops, trees, flowers, animals and production ingredients.

Rugged Barbie
Apr 16 2017, 01:32 PM
Hi Rugged Barbie,
That is correct. AS it states in the Game Guide about the gift ing tools:

*NOTE* For the tools that multiply gifts This ONLY applies to crops, trees, flowers, animals and production ingredients.

Thank you, Taz. I'm not ignorant although I feel a bit like that now.
:)

leighwj1960
Apr 17 2017, 08:07 AM
Hi ravencraft,
It may not be your computer or connection, but it can be any one of the many links your signal goes through that is loading slow, dropping data, or losing the connection. There isn't any thing we can do about those internet link connections.
I have been to your farms with no problems. You are on the server WF36 and I also am on that server. If it was a server problem then I would not be able to work on my own farms.

I was having the same problems and after doing some research found that the browser and Flash I was using was the 32-bit version and my computer is 64-bit. After downloading and installing the correct versions my connection is a lot more dependable.

Angel7
Apr 17 2017, 04:07 PM
I was working one of my neighbors factories and a red dot appeared on their farm selector AND next to my name in the neighbors box at the bottom of my farm - never seen this before - what does it mean?

Taz D
Apr 17 2017, 04:14 PM
I was working one of my neighbors factories and a red dot appeared on their farm selector AND next to my name in the neighbors box at the bottom of my farm - never seen this before - what does it mean?
Hi Angel,
It means they set you as their super neighbor and gave you design previleges on that one farm.

slimpat
Apr 17 2017, 05:58 PM
wondering what is going on I can not up grade farms 1-10 to 44x44 it says that they are already at Max size what am I missing?

Taz D
Apr 17 2017, 06:15 PM
wondering what is going on I can not up grade farms 1-10 to 44x44 it says that they are already at Max size what am I missing?
Hi slimpat,
The farms you can upgrade to 44x44 are the original 1 - 10. If you have moved your farms around then you will have to find the ones that originally were 1 - 10 and those you can upgrade.

slimpat
Apr 17 2017, 08:58 PM
Hi slimpat,
The farms you can upgrade to 44x44 are the original 1 - 10. If you have moved your farms around then you will have to find the ones that originally were 1 - 10 and those you can upgrade.

Thanks Taz I completely forgot about that guess my old brain was sleeping again thanks

barbercw
Apr 18 2017, 11:15 PM
One of the changes that was made in this month's update has really frustrated me. When I harvest my trees and fish, they do not disappear until I reload the farm. It was really helpful when they did disappear. Now I have to move all my trees to make sure that I did not have taller trees to the left of shorter trees, otherwise I won't be able to see the shorter trees to harvest. With the fishing not disappearing, now I have to remember which streams or ponds have been harvested. I know that this is the way they were set up originally. I have been so frustrated that I seriously considered walking away from the game entirely. I have been playing this game almost from the very beginning. I really don't want to walk away from all the money I have spent. This probably won't make any difference, but I thought you should know that not everyone is happy with the changes you have made with this update.

Taz D
Apr 18 2017, 11:28 PM
One of the changes that was made in this month's update has really frustrated me. When I harvest my trees and fish, they do not disappear until I reload the farm. It was really helpful when they did disappear. Now I have to move all my trees to make sure that I did not have taller trees to the left of shorter trees, otherwise I won't be able to see the shorter trees to harvest. With the fishing not disappearing, now I have to remember which streams or ponds have been harvested. I know that this is the way they were set up originally. I have been so frustrated that I seriously considered walking away from the game entirely. I have been playing this game almost from the very beginning. I really don't want to walk away from all the money I have spent. This probably won't make any difference, but I thought you should know that not everyone is happy with the changes you have made with this update.
Hi barbercw,
The developers are still working on this. Have you checked to make sure the eye is fully closed, because my waters do disappear when I fish them?
The trees do go to transparent until you have harvested 2 or 3 groups just as the crops do.

Joyinlife
Apr 19 2017, 05:24 AM
[QUOTE=Taz D;6153686]Thanks Raul! :)[/QUOTE I do not know if this is the right place, but I do know I will be answered. I have recently gotten into design and it is a blast. A couple of things that might help designers is more paths; all different colors. And, material or clothes to use on our creation's. Also noses and mouths.

All I can thing of right now. Is any of this possible?

marymarcel
Apr 19 2017, 07:56 AM
[QUOTE=Taz D;6153686]Thanks Raul! :)[/QUOTE I do not know if this is the right place, but I do know I will be answered. I have recently gotten into design and it is a blast. A couple of things that might help designers is more paths; all different colors. And, material or clothes to use on our creation's. Also noses and mouths.

All I can thing of right now. Is any of this possible?

Hi Joyinlife :)

It is better to post ideas for the game in our Suggestion section to have all of them in the same section to let the developers read them.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

Here is the link to that section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Rugged Barbie
Apr 20 2017, 07:46 PM
The EX Seeder is extremely slow. Has been since it came out but getting even slower if that's possible. And, after I click to seed that square, a funky pattern appears and lasts for a long time.
I dont notice the slowness nor the funky patterns left behind with I use the harvest/plow/plant EX tool
Please, please fix this.
This is a great game and I know the developers want it to be top class. But, this is too funky and doesn't show me much promise.
thanks for listening!
Barbs

Taz D
Apr 20 2017, 08:03 PM
The EX Seeder is extremely slow. Has been since it came out but getting even slower if that's possible. And, after I click to seed that square, a funky pattern appears and lasts for a long time.
I dont notice the slowness nor the funky patterns left behind with I use the harvest/plow/plant EX tool
Please, please fix this.
This is a great game and I know the developers want it to be top class. But, this is too funky and doesn't show me much promise.
thanks for listening!
Barbs
Hi Barbs,
They are still working on that. Please be patient.

Taz D
Apr 20 2017, 10:51 PM
Raul has just posted this:
Post-Release Updates - April 20th, 11:40PM

Thanks Raul!

HelenJS22
Apr 22 2017, 05:26 AM
WOW!!!!! My dream has come true. I have just come home from a holiday trip and found the newest TOOLS!! :D :D :D :D THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
HaPpY DaNcE :D :D :D

Qivis
Apr 24 2017, 06:16 AM
WOW!!!!! My dream has come true. I have just come home from a holiday trip and found the newest TOOLS!! :D :D :D :D THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
HaPpY DaNcE :D :D :D

I have a few of them and it occurs to me that having them is like discovering we are in The Matrix - only instead of "there is no spoon" we are thinking "there is no layering!" :p :p :p

Rugged Barbie
Apr 24 2017, 08:17 PM
The appearance of the crops during growth has changed - for the worse. They are now like nondescript blobs. Is this change to help the farms load faster?
By now, farm town should be a beautifully graphically developed application. And, it should be getting faster all the time. Instead, it's getting graphically more simplified and very much slower.
We are going in the wrong direction.
Barbs

frostyvb56
Apr 25 2017, 12:17 AM
thanks for the update. It may take me a few to get back in swing. Have missed most of this month while stuck in hospital.

margaret cavill
Apr 25 2017, 05:01 PM
If I leave a farm while the red save button is still counting down, will i lose coins and products? or will it give me the same as if I stayed till it was done saving? Thank you.

Taz D
Apr 25 2017, 05:53 PM
If I leave a farm while the red save button is still counting down, will i lose coins and products? or will it give me the same as if I stayed till it was done saving? Thank you.
Hi Margaret,
The only warning Raul gave us was if you close your farms while the red numbers were on the save button then you would lose what hasn't been saved. If you move to another farm in your farms you should not lose anything as long as it completes the save before you close your farms.

Now if you are working on a hire job for a stranger then you don't want to leave the farm until you get the Bonus chest and that will not completely load until all the saving is done.

Hope that helps.

margaret cavill
Apr 25 2017, 06:10 PM
thank you for your response. How does it work when I am a sn working for someone. the same as doing the work myself on my farm and don't close out ft? or as if I was hired at the market and have to wait till it's done saving?Thank you again for clearing this up for me.

Taz D
Apr 25 2017, 06:11 PM
thank you for your response. How does it work when I am a sn working for someone. the same as doing the work myself on my farm and don't close out ft? or as if I was hired at the market and have to wait till it's done saving?Thank you again for clearing this up for me.
Hi Margaret,
I am not sure but to be safe I would wait until it finishes saving before you leave their farms or close Farm Town.

Texas Belle
Apr 27 2017, 01:33 PM
Isn't it time to close this thread? Here I go with my wishful thinking again... :)

nonee
Apr 27 2017, 04:24 PM
there is no 44 expansion on farm 9..tried to buy and it says I have the biggest I can get.

Taz D
Apr 27 2017, 04:32 PM
there is no 44 expansion on farm 9..tried to buy and it says I have the biggest I can get.
Hi nonee,
The 44x44 only applies to the original farms in those first 10 positions. If you have moved your farms around then the farm you have in the 9th position is not the original number 9. You will have to figure out where that farm was moved to.

Taz D
Apr 27 2017, 08:14 PM
Raul has added the following:
Post-Release Updates - April 27th, 7:40PM

- Released a new version that should fix the issues some users were experiencing where some farms do not fully load correctly. If you are still having this issue, please report it on this thread.

Known Issues:

- The zoom in and out using the mouse wheel is not working on the latest update of the Chrome browser when in full screen mode. It should work when you are not in full screen mode or when you click on the + and - icons in the bottom panel. We hope they fix this issue quickly, as it's also happening on other games in facebook.

For those who were having the problem with partially loading farms please be sure you restart your farms. And if that still does not show them please clear the memcache and restart your farms.

Jean's Farm
Apr 27 2017, 09:35 PM
Well, Chrome must have fixed the zoom problem cause I can zoom in and out in full screen in all my games. :)

Taz D
Apr 27 2017, 09:44 PM
Well, Chrome must have fixed the zoom problem cause I can zoom in and out in full screen in all my games. :)
Hi Jean,
Not everyone was affected by this. We have 2 moderators that both use Chrome and one has the problem and the other doesn't, but both are using thwe same version of Chrome.

Rugged Barbie
Apr 29 2017, 01:34 PM
I'm finding that the browser Iron is very slow and has the most graphic issues re the EX tools. If I go to Chrome those issues are not as intense. Just wanting to report this to the Developers.
It's not possible for me to always use Chrome. Iron is a Chrome based browser and should be very similar in behaviour.
thanks!

DianeCK
Apr 29 2017, 09:28 PM
Mine isn't working, What i have been doing is in small screen i zoom out as far as it goes, go to full screen reload the farm. the farm is now zoomed all the way out and will stay that way until you go back to small screen, hope this helps everyone till it is fixed..

Dan H
Apr 30 2017, 11:54 AM
Mine isn't working, What i have been doing is in small screen i zoom out as far as it goes, go to full screen reload the farm. the farm is now zoomed all the way out and will stay that way until you go back to small screen, hope this helps everyone till it is fixed..

I use the + - buttons under the screen size icon to adjust the size of the farm when in full screen made.

DianeCK
Apr 30 2017, 12:57 PM
I use the + - buttons under the screen size icon to adjust the size of the farm when in full screen made.

I tried that nothing happened so i messed around with it .. this works for me.. so it is all good.. thank you..

flames24
Apr 30 2017, 03:42 PM
really wish you would put a notice up with a ok link to close the message like you do with updates...with this message up it makes my page jump all over.. it is hard to work a farm with it doing so...

crafty chris
Apr 30 2017, 03:55 PM
Hi all,
I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems in Help & Support (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1), any feedback in General Feedback (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186) and your ideas in our Suggestion section. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)