PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- May 31st, 2017

Raul
May 31 2017, 07:04 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on June 28nd, 12:00PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAŅOL AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=629678)

1. 8 Fathers Day decorations: 1 as gift, 5 in the top of the Fathers Day category in the store and 2 at the bottom.

2. 25 new levels: Located in the Buildings, Furniture and Farm Decor categories in the store. The top level is now 850.

3. 44 x 44 Farm expansions for farms 21 to 32: 25,000,000,000 coins or 30 farm cash each.

4. Regular Seeder and Combine Harvest-Plant 18 x 18 (FC): With these regular crop tools you can work on 324 crop fields at a time.

Note: To buy these tools you *do not* need to own any of the extended mode crop tools.

5. Seeder Ex and Combine Harvest-Plant Ex 7 x 7 with extended mode support (FC): These crop tools will work all fields in a squared area the size of 7x7 fields using the new faster method of farming, only highlighting a fixed squared section of the farm.

The main benefit of these tools is for working up to 784 partially overlapped fields at once. Overlapping fields is still not officially supported but if you do it on your farms or work on other players farms that do overlap fields, these new set of tools will enable a much faster farming.

Note: To buy these tools you *do not* need to own any of the regular crop tools 18x18. However, say you are using a Combine Harvest-Plant Ex of any size, if you switch to the highlight mode and you also own the regular Combine Harvest-Plant 18 x 18, then that's the Combine that will be selected instead of the regular Combine Harvest-Plant 16 x 16.

6. Performance Optimizations:

- All tools should perform faster now, this include regular and extended mode tools, however the speed increase is much more noticeably when using the extended mode tools because there is no need to highlight all items. We were able to harvest a farm full of trees at twice the speed using the extended mode tools, however this may vary depending on the users computer.

- The game now consumes much less memory so it should experience much less frequent flash crashes due to memory constrains.

- Most farms filled with workable plants (crops, trees and flowers) will now load much faster. The less variety of plants, the faster the farm should load, however we are still experimenting with more optimizations to make farms with different types of plants load faster as well.

7. Other Improvements:

a) Added new 'Owned' and 'Not Owned' filters in the Store for the Tools category so you can quickly find the tools that you already own and the ones you are still missing
b) Some of the big crop tools when working in highlight (non extended) mode were not highlighting the targeted fields correctly, sometimes they were highlighting fields that were not in the correct squared area for the tool
c) Added tooltip when mouse over the - and + zoom icons in the game panel so it shows the currently selected zoom level (from 1 to 7)

8. Bay Laurel Bush: This bush yields Bay Leaves to be used in the Filipino Restaurant.

9. Photography Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Photography Supplies.

Studio Stool
Leaning Mirror
Photo Album
Photo Prop Hat
Reflector
Backdrop
Dust Blower
Professional Lens

10. Marina Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Marina Supplies.

Marina Bollard
Piling Cap
Kayak Rack
Piling
Fish Cleaning Station
Marina Gangway
Dock Panel
Dock Lighting Fixture

11. Filipino Restaurant (FC): Produces Filipino Food.

Chocolate Porridge
Pork Adobo
Lechon
Pancit
Kare-Kare
Fish Sinigang
Goat Caldereta
Halo-Halo

New products from other facilities: Shrimp Paste from the Smokehouse.

New primary product: Bay Leaves from the Bay Laurel Bush located in the Tree category in the store.

12. Marina (Coins): Provides Yachts and Boats Moorings and Supplies Services and can be stocked with products from the Marina Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - June 1st, 5:20PM

- Bugfix: When you click on the up and down arrows in the ToolBox the yellow combines are not showing up.

Note: In the case of the combines column, you may need to click on the arrows 2 times to get to the bottom or top of the tools.

Post-Release Updates - June 2nd, 2:40PM

- Bugfix: When buying items from the store and putting them in the farm, when you moved the mouse some place else in the farm, the horizontal progress bar reappeared on the top of the item just bought.
- Removed the 'Oil Pump' from the Owned and Not Owned filter in the store, it was not working properly and causing confusion.

Note: For those users asking why when using the extended mode tools we don't show the crops name under the mouse, the answer is performance. When using extended mode we do not show the highlight on each item and do not need to process them individually when you move the mouse, this is one of the main reasons the extended mode tools perform much better than the regular tools.

So we decided that the extended mode tools should prioritize performance over everything else, and for those cases, which are in the minority, that you really need to see the name of the crop to harvest just that crop, then you should use the regular tools or switch to highlight mode in your Ex tool.

Post-Release Updates - June 5th, 3:40PM

- Bugfix: Crop tools were able to work on crop fields even when the crops were hidden.

Post-Release Updates - June 5th, 11:30PM

- We had to revert back the bugfix in Point #7, Feature b) because it was causing some other negative side effects for the crop tools, final solution for this problem will be released soon.

Post-Release Updates - June 7th, 5:20PM

- Released another version of the bugfix for Point #7, Feature b).

Post-Release Updates - June 7th, 10:50PM

- Continue releasing more optimizations to speed up load time and decrease memory consumption.

Post-Release Updates - June 9th, 3:30PM

- Released the Filipino Restaurant.

Post-Release Updates - June 10th, 3:05AM

- Released 25 new levels, more info in the release post above.

Post-Release Updates - June 22nd, 1:00PM

- Released several optimizations and improvements to the game, we will detail each of them at a later time. If you notice any malfunction or a negative unexpected behavior in the game, please report it on this thread.

Post-Release Updates - June 28nd, 12:00PM

- We opened this thread because we had to release some internal changes in preparation for the release tomorrow, if you experience any bugs or unexpected behavior please post it on this thread.

Known Issues:

- None

Taz D
May 31 2017, 07:14 PM
Thanks Raul.
I have seen one issue though it may just be me. Trying to switch out tools in short cuts a couple of the spots to place them would not stay highlighted (yellow box) in normal size screen. I had to go to full screen to get it to work.

harrywhitmore@comcast.net
May 31 2017, 07:40 PM
Thanks again raul and staff

Santmyer
May 31 2017, 07:40 PM
Woo-hoo the ability to search tools by "not owned". Thank you, thank you!

minxie63
May 31 2017, 07:45 PM
woohoo!! doing trees is at *least* twice as fast! can't wait to do more harvesting just to ck it all out... thank you!

marymarcel
May 31 2017, 08:01 PM
Thanks Raul! nice surprise!! :)

birdsong54
May 31 2017, 08:04 PM
All My Yellow Combine Tools Disappeared from My Tools in Farm Town I have them as Individuals But Not The Combine I Cant See It At All ....... :(

Aussie Rae
May 31 2017, 08:09 PM
Thank you!!! :) :) :)

birdsong54
May 31 2017, 08:09 PM
I ran memcashe cleaner as Google cleaner several times and They finally turned up TY :)

can2661@Yahoo.com
May 31 2017, 08:14 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game, details coming in a few hours.

Please post here any issues you may find in the meantime.

Thanks

--Raul

Unable to harvest flowers!!!

Taz D
May 31 2017, 08:20 PM
Unable to harvest flowers!!!
Hi can2661,
The developers have been informed about this. They should have it fixed soon.

Aussie Rae
May 31 2017, 08:31 PM
I just harvested flowers with no problems at all...

Taz D
May 31 2017, 08:49 PM
I just harvested flowers with no problems at all...
Hi Aussie Rae,
The flower harvesters work, but the scythe is not working. The individual doesn't own any flower harvesters.

amanda1955
May 31 2017, 09:16 PM
cant see all the tools like yellow etc anymore and have run memcashe cleaner etc since the new tools

Aussie Rae
May 31 2017, 09:19 PM
Hi Aussie Rae,
The flower harvesters work, but the scythe is not working. The individual doesn't own any flower harvesters.

Understand, gosh its been so long since I used a scythe to do flowers... :)

Taz D
May 31 2017, 09:21 PM
cant see all the tools like yellow etc anymore and have run memcashe cleaner etc since the new tools
Hi Amanda,
Try using the arrows at the top and bottom of the columns. That way you should be able to see all the tools.

TerriFlynn
May 31 2017, 09:21 PM
As always, thank you Raul! A nice surprise tonight :)

amanda1955
May 31 2017, 09:30 PM
did use the arrows only show down to the green, how noticed it

Lee Ann
May 31 2017, 09:31 PM
Thanks Raul and gang !

Taz D
May 31 2017, 09:37 PM
did use the arrows only show down to the green, how noticed it
Hi Amanda,
I noticed too in the combines, because there are 2 for each level of tools. The rest of the tools do show. We will let the developers know as soon as they get the release published.

mastermouse
May 31 2017, 11:34 PM
when in full screen mode I cant interchange from one tool to another..I have to go out of full screen mode..also the buttons for the zoom in and zoom out arent working in full screen mode. I have cleared cache and rebooted etc. and they still dont work

Taz D
May 31 2017, 11:38 PM
when in full screen mode I cant interchange from one tool to another..I have to go out of full screen mode..also the buttons for the zoom in and zoom out arent working in full screen mode. I have cleared cache and rebooted etc. and they still dont work
Hi mastermouse,
Are you using Chrome? If so the zoom problem is a known problem caused by a Chrome update. There is nothing Farm Town can do about that.
From the May 3rd release:
Known Issues:

- The zoom in and out using the mouse wheel is not working on the latest update of the Chrome browser when in full screen mode. It should work when you are not in full screen mode or when you click on the + and - icons in the bottom panel. We hope they fix this issue quickly, as it's also happening on other games in facebook.

beverduster
May 31 2017, 11:54 PM
Thanks Raul! nice surprise!! :)

indeed it was, hey ms marymarcel

LiseJasmine
Jun 01 2017, 12:12 AM
there's just an empty green screen instead of my farm,,,?:confused:

Taz D
Jun 01 2017, 12:25 AM
there's just an empty green screen instead of my farm,,,?:confused:
Hi LiseJasmine,
First please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

Then if that doesn't work please try all the suggestions in the first post of the following thread link including the ones in the links in that post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Please post a reply in that thread if you still can't get to your farms.

Palmarina
Jun 01 2017, 12:37 AM
Hi, I first ran the memcache and then tried the "not owned" filter for the tools in the store. It says I have no oil pumps but I do have several, on farms and in storage. Maybe this should be checked also.
Thanks Raul for all the work you do!!!

mastermouse
Jun 01 2017, 12:40 AM
Hi mastermouse,
Are you using Chrome? If so the zoom problem is a known problem caused by a Chrome update. There is nothing Farm Town can do about that.
From the May 3rd release:
Known Issues:

- The zoom in and out using the mouse wheel is not working on the latest update of the Chrome browser when in full screen mode. It should work when you are not in full screen mode or when you click on the + and - icons in the bottom panel. We hope they fix this issue quickly, as it's also happening on other games in facebook.
yes am using Chrome. The + and - used to work but are not working at all anymore..thank you for your quick response.

Taz D
Jun 01 2017, 12:50 AM
yes am using Chrome. The + and - used to work but are not working at all anymore..thank you for your quick response.
Hi mastermouse,
Make sure you have the latest version of Chrome and the Flash for it.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

I have tried it and the + & - work for me.

barbaraelwart
Jun 01 2017, 02:07 AM
Hi, I first ran the memcache and then tried the "not owned" filter for the tools in the store. It says I have no oil pumps but I do have several, on farms and in storage. Maybe this should be checked also.

Hi, I checked out the 'Not Owned' section and it says I do not own the Armoured Truck. I have owned that since the day it came out ! Just for your info.

Thanks for the update, look forward to seeing what else is in it. Have bought the facilities so far :D

maggiel29
Jun 01 2017, 03:08 AM

Same for me. But thanks SO much for this feature anyway - SO useful.

Vivienne57
Jun 01 2017, 03:14 AM
Loving the new update. I always look forward to the 1st of every month in anticipation and am never disappointed...yay :)

Farmer Dibble
Jun 01 2017, 03:40 AM
The filter is obviously intended to hide the items you only need one of for use on all farms. You can own more than one Oil Pump so filtering it out would just make life more difficult if you wanted to add another Oil Pump to a farm that didn't have one.

I don't think this needs 'fixing' as it is not a real problem.

amanda1955
Jun 01 2017, 03:49 AM
thanks for the updates

Tuckertbnc
Jun 01 2017, 05:19 AM
Hi, I checked out the 'Not Owned' section and it says I do not own the Armoured Truck. I have owned that since the day it came out ! Just for your info.

Thanks for the update, look forward to seeing what else is in it. Have bought the facilities so far :D

The Armoured truck has never 'registered' for me either .... it don't say duplicate like the other tools .. Been like that for years ...

Dutch85
Jun 01 2017, 05:39 AM
Thank you Raul! What a nice surprise!

tina7447
Jun 01 2017, 05:55 AM
Nice update, thank you team.

mcdaddie
Jun 01 2017, 06:04 AM
Thanks for the update, and the EX 7 tools work flawlessly and very very fast. I appreciate the attention that is being given to economize the memory usage by this game. It will help a lot of people. However, it still concerns me why no effort has been given to the fact that these new EX crop tools do NOT show what crop is planted and all the other usual data that goes with it when hovering over the field with the new tools. If I switch to "highlight" mode then there it is, all the needed info, then switch back to extent mode it is not there. Why is this? We have been asking this question since EX 5 tools came out and there has been NO response why this has been left out.

Also, you may want to check the item description (in the original posting of this update) of the Photography facility. I am pretty sure those items are not made in that facility.

knolan
Jun 01 2017, 06:17 AM
When are they going to add the crop info when you hover over your crops, when using the 'new faster method'? I plant more than 1 crop on my farms. I can't identify all the crops unless I know which ones to harvest. The dev's shouldn't assume that I'm going to harvest all my crops when they're ready, sometimes I save some until I need them for an upcoming quest. It's hard for me to identify which crops on 1 farm that I want to plant over. I have to go out of the combine & look for the crop I was going to replace/harvest. They have that option for all the other harvesters, except for the 5x5 combine ('new faster method').

Santmyer
Jun 01 2017, 06:20 AM
8. Photography Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Photography Supplies.

Marina Bollard
Piling Cap
Kayak Rack
Piling
Fish Cleaning Station
Marina Gangway
Dock Panel
Dock Lighting Fixture

Should be

Studio Tool
Leaning Mirror
Photo Album
Photo Prop Hat
Reflector
Backdrop
Dust Blower
Lens

knolan
Jun 01 2017, 06:22 AM
Thanks for the update, and the EX 7 tools work flawlessly and very very fast. I appreciate the attention that is being given to economize the memory usage by this game. It will help a lot of people. However, it still concerns me why no effort has been given to the fact that these new EX crop tools do NOT show what crop is planted and all the other usual data that goes with it when hovering over the field with the new tools. If I switch to "highlight" mode then there it is, all the needed info, then switch back to extent mode it is not there. Why is this? We have been asking this question since EX 5 tools came out and there has been NO response why this has been left out.

Also, you may want to check the item description (in the original posting of this update) of the Photography facility. I am pretty sure those items are not made in that facility.

McDaddie> I have been asking for the same thing. I guess they assume we can all identify all of the crops, or that we plant only 1 crop on each farm. I need to know which crop I'm harvesting when I hover over the crops. I plant more than 1 crop on my quest farm. I have to constantly go back & forth, release the tool to look at which crop I'm harvesting & then sometimes I forget for that short moment & then have to go back & then I have to go back & look again at what I was doing. They are making productive changes to the game in general, why aren't they considering that another productive, efficient aspect that needs to be done?

FT Devs: We need to see the crop info when we hover over a crop while using the 'new faster method' of combines. Please

LizaLee
Jun 01 2017, 07:21 AM
Thank you for the updates

alyceclover
Jun 01 2017, 07:39 AM
Owned/Not Owned Tools is a dream come true.

Now if the Enable Ships preference could be unchecked, allowing players to check it if they want to use them, it would be another dream realized. Trying to get neighbors to uncheck it when they do not do them is like pulling teeth from chickens.

Thanks for keeping Farm Town alive all these years with new stuff monthly.

Tiger
Jun 01 2017, 09:16 AM
I am delaying purchasing the new facilities and services as they are all showing as coin purchases. This happened to me when the mexican restaurant was showing as a coin purchase. I purchased it, then later noticed my farm cash total was lower. When I checked, the mexican restaurant had now changed to a farm cash purchase. I would never have purchased it with farm cash as it had no service facility for it. When I contacted help and support they insisted it had always been a farm cash facility. I ended up stuck with a restaurant I didn't want, and also out the farm cash.

Hi chichibeck

The Photography Supplies Factory is a Farm Cash facility and when the Filipino Restaurant is released, that will also be Farm Cash.

The Marina and Marina Supplies Factory are coins.

Peyana
Jun 01 2017, 09:21 AM
Thank you for taking the suggestion to make an "Owned" "Not Owned" approach to the tools!

Texas Belle
Jun 01 2017, 09:34 AM
Thank you for the goodies... as always you guys rock... :)

Dan H
Jun 01 2017, 10:38 AM
Great release! Harvesting and planting this morning is faster with the optimizations and new tools. The 'owned/not owned' feature is a great addition as well.

emurph
Jun 01 2017, 10:48 AM
I purchased the new white harvest-plow-planter tool after purchasing the harvest-plow tool. I have them in my storage. However, I can't use the harvest-plow-planter I just paid 50 FC for. Message says I need Harvest-seeder. WTH? Why did it let me buy if I can't use????

Taz D
Jun 01 2017, 10:52 AM
I purchased the new white harvest-plow-planter tool after purchasing the harvest-plow tool. I have them in my storage. However, I can't use the harvest-plow-planter I just paid 50 FC for. Message says I need Harvest-seeder. WTH? Why did it let me buy if I can't use????
Hi emurph,
The purchase of the Combine Harvest plant did not go through. You were not charged for it. You do have to own the Seeder before you can buy that combine.

DIAMARIE61
Jun 01 2017, 12:58 PM
I did post a problem with missing supreme freight train but i can't find my post any help please and what to do about it. It is linked and on farm 12
ty

bbtracy
Jun 01 2017, 01:03 PM
where are the owned and not owned filters located they did not show for me

marymarcel
Jun 01 2017, 01:12 PM
where are the owned and not owned filters located they did not show for me

Hi bbtracy :)

Click in the Store and then in Tools tab. Then click in the funnel and you will see the new filters.

marymarcel
Jun 01 2017, 01:22 PM
I did post a problem with missing supreme freight train but i can't find my post any help please and what to do about it. It is linked and on farm 12
ty

Hi DIAMARIE61 :)

You were answered in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6166582#post6166582

lburn11
Jun 01 2017, 02:23 PM
I am trying to purchase Farm Cash and I am getting a "Trade Restrictions Country" error message. What is Trump up to now or is this a glitch in the game?

NJones277
Jun 01 2017, 02:45 PM
This may not be a problem, but just a glitch - When I harvest and replant my fields, then fertilize and irrigate, some of the fields turn back to the "look" that they aren't fertilized. I can move the mouse around and different patches of the field will lose the fertilized "look". I'm sure it's just a glitch, but thought it needed to be reported on. Thanks for all you do - devs and moderators.

Taz D
Jun 01 2017, 03:13 PM
I am trying to purchase Farm Cash and I am getting a "Trade Restrictions Country" error message. What is Trump up to now or is this a glitch in the game?
Hi lburn,
Please check your settings in Facebook for the Payments section. Farm Town does not handle those transactions. If there is still a problem you will need to contact Facebook.

Taz D
Jun 01 2017, 03:15 PM
This may not be a problem, but just a glitch - When I harvest and replant my fields, then fertilize and irrigate, some of the fields turn back to the "look" that they aren't fertilized. I can move the mouse around and different patches of the field will lose the fertilized "look". I'm sure it's just a glitch, but thought it needed to be reported on. Thanks for all you do - devs and moderators.
Hi NJones,
Do the crops have the (F) after the growing time? If they do then they are fertilized.

NJones277
Jun 01 2017, 03:58 PM
Yes, Taz, everything is showing fertilized. It just look weird to have some places have the look of not fertilized. Happens with everything, but I believe the letters and color of the farm name.

Taz D
Jun 01 2017, 04:29 PM
Raul posted an update:

Post-Release Updates - June 1st, 5:20PM

- Bugfix: When you click on the up and down arrows in the ToolBox the yellow combines are not showing up.

Note: In the case of the combines column, you may need to click in the arrows 2 times to get to the bottom or top of the tools.

Farmer_Susan
Jun 01 2017, 04:57 PM
LOVE the "not owned" sort! Also, of course, always love bigger tools and increased optimization. Thanks so much. Am still at work - can hardly wait to play with all of this!

Tom C
Jun 01 2017, 05:52 PM
Not sure if this has been posted or not so if it has sorry. When I use the not owned filter in the tool box it says I don't own the oil pump tool which I think I have one on all farms. Also says I don;t own the blue flower harvester, which I do.

Taz D
Jun 01 2017, 06:09 PM
Not sure if this has been posted or not so if it has sorry. When I use the not owned filter in the tool box it says I don't own the oil pump tool which I think I have one on all farms. Also says I don;t own the blue flower harvester, which I do.
Hi Tom C,
As we all have oil pumps and they are on the farms, not in storage then they will not show as owned. Is your blue flower harvester in storage or on a farm? If it is on a farm is this the farm you went to the store from?

RosieWolf
Jun 01 2017, 06:35 PM
You should take a screen shot of the facilities, so that you'll have proof and can get your FC refunded. :)

Taz D
Jun 01 2017, 06:41 PM
You should take a screen shot of the facilities, so that you'll have proof and can get your FC refunded. :)
Hi RosieWolf,
Who are you telling this to? Any FC purchased item is listed when you purchased and also listed in a table in your account data, so we can always tell if one is missing.

Docperk
Jun 01 2017, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the update, like the new tools filter. Happy shopping folks.

al_bundy
Jun 01 2017, 08:46 PM
Phillipine Resturant

My Wife is from the Phillipines cant wait to Dine There :D

emurph
Jun 01 2017, 09:14 PM
How much should it cost total for the 7x7 Ex. Harvest-Plow-Sow tool? Which other tools do I have to buy first? I bought the harvest-plow tool. Then the store let me buy the harvest-plow-tool. However, I can't use it. I've spent 100 FC. Do I have to spend another 100 for the seeder and plow alone? I've not had so much problem before.

Taz D
Jun 01 2017, 09:31 PM
How much should it cost total for the 7x7 Ex. Harvest-Plow-Sow tool? Which other tools do I have to buy first? I bought the harvest-plow tool. Then the store let me buy the harvest-plow-tool. However, I can't use it. I've spent 100 FC. Do I have to spend another 100 for the seeder and plow alone? I've not had so much problem before.
Hi emurph,
You had bought the Harvester and the Combine Harvest Plow for 50 FC each earlier. There isn't a plow for the EX tools. Now you have bought the Seeder for another 50 FC and only need to buy the Combine Harvest Plant for another 50 FC.

You can check on any FC purchase you have made yourself by going to the Account tab above your farm and click on the Farm Cash Activity Log.

Every set of the EX tools has only had 4 tools as the plow you have for the 16x16 tools is the only plow you need for those tool sets.

AnnaWalls
Jun 02 2017, 12:30 AM
Awesome - Thanks guys

BeeEmmAre
Jun 02 2017, 05:15 AM
Hi Raul,

I like the idea of being able to see which tools are owned and not owned. Is it possible to do that as well for the facilities?

It would be nice, too, if the FC facilities were affordable too!!!

Tiger
Jun 02 2017, 06:27 AM
Hi Raul,

I like the idea of being able to see which tools are owned and not owned. Is it possible to do that as well for the facilities?

It would be nice, too, if the FC facilities were affordable too!!!

Hi BeeEmmAre,

You already have that option for facilites. Go to Facilites in the store then click on the Funnel icon top right and choose "Not Owned".

BeeEmmAre
Jun 02 2017, 08:49 AM
Hi BeeEmmAre,

You already have that option for facilites. Go to Facilites in the store then click on the Funnel icon top right and choose "Not Owned".

Geez, I wish I knew that before!!!! Thanks very much Tiger, that'll be a big help! Now just to be able to afford the facilities. I only need 3000 FC to buy what I'm missing!

Tiger
Jun 02 2017, 09:16 AM
Geez, I wish I knew that before!!!! Thanks very much Tiger, that'll be a big help! Now just to be able to afford the facilities. I only need 3000 FC to buy what I'm missing!

you are very welcome :)

can't help you with all that FC though LOL

uma437
Jun 02 2017, 10:18 AM
Hi, why is the update time for the work information at 30 minutes now?

Tiger
Jun 02 2017, 10:36 AM
Hi, why is the update time for the work information at 30 minutes now?

Hi uma437,

I'm sorry but i am not understanding you. What work information are you talking about? Are you referring to cargo ships?

Snookie Sue
Jun 02 2017, 10:11 PM
I can't do them anymore - they are too time consuming. The last update was of no help to me and this new one, oh well. The port option is fine - I always enjoy sending my neighbors off asap - but can't you do something to help your devotees who still have to work in the real world? PLEASE!

Rugged Barbie
Jun 03 2017, 08:47 AM
This morning I can't find the hazelnut tree in the store.
I know I have them on my farms but can't find them in the index of 'ready' or 'growing' in my Farm Stats either.
??
Thanks in advance

Taz D
Jun 03 2017, 09:03 AM
This morning I can't find the hazelnut tree in the store.
I know I have them on my farms but can't find them in the index of 'ready' or 'growing' in my Farm Stats either.
??
Thanks in advance
Hi Rugged Barbie,
The hazelnut tree is a gift item and not in the store.

Rugged Barbie
Jun 03 2017, 09:09 AM
Hi Rugged Barbie,
The hazelnut tree is a gift item and not in the store.
Thanks, but why is it not showing on my Farm Stats index under either ready or growing?

Taz D
Jun 03 2017, 09:12 AM
Thanks, but why is it not showing on my Farm Stats index under either ready or growing?
Hi Rugged Barbie,
I don't know why you can't see them there. They are on your farm 9.

Rugged Barbie
Jun 03 2017, 09:24 AM
ok, they're NOW showing up on my Farm Stats
thank you for holding my hand~ these quests drive me nuts!

Docperk
Jun 03 2017, 11:05 AM
Hi uma437,

I'm sorry but i am not understanding you. What work information are you talking about? Are you referring to cargo ships?

I noticed yesterday when I started prepping my ship that prep time for my blue cargo ship was at 36 minutes, today when I am finishing it it is back to 56 minutes. I do also have a yellow cargo ship to but it is still hasn't returned yet.
was it a gift or a glitch?

thanks

Tiger
Jun 03 2017, 12:55 PM
I noticed yesterday when I started prepping my ship that prep time for my blue cargo ship was at 36 minutes, today when I am finishing it it is back to 56 minutes. I do also have a yellow cargo ship to but it is still hasn't returned yet.
was it a gift or a glitch?

thanks

Hi Docperk,

Preparation time depends on how many ships you have dispatched in the last 7 days. For the fastest times you need to have dispatched 6 ships.

You have only dispatched 2 so far. 36 minutes, with 2 ships dispatched, for the blue ship is correct. If you click the lower ? in the box on the container you are preparing it will show you all the times possible for that ship. However you have a ship that will drop off for being 7days old at 13:26:54 EST so your container time will then be for 1 ship dispatched so should be 54 minutes per container

Walkies
Jun 04 2017, 03:52 PM
Thanks! :)

earlgray
Jun 04 2017, 08:49 PM
"Added tooltip when mouse over the - and + zoom icons in the game panel so it shows the currently selected zoom level (from 1 to 7)"

Nice touch! Sometimes it's the little things like this that I appreciate most of all.

marymarcel
Jun 05 2017, 07:57 AM
Hi all :)

Raul has updated the New Release thread with the following information:

Post-Release Updates - June 2nd, 2:40PM

- Bugfix: When buying items from the store and putting them in the farm, when you moved the mouse some place else in the farm, the horizontal progress bar reappeared on the top of the item just bought.
- Removed the 'Oil Pump' from the Owned and Not Owned filter in the store, it was not working properly and causing confusion.

Note:For those users asking why when using the extended mode tools we don't show the crops name under the mouse, the answer is performance. When using extended mode we do not show the highlight on each item and do not need to process them individually when you move the mouse, this is one of the main reasons the extended mode tools perform much better than the regular tools.

So we decided that the extended mode tools should prioritize performance over everything else, and for those cases, which are in the minority, that you really need to see the name of the crop to harvest just that crop, then you should use the regular tools or switch to highlight mode in your Ex tool.

charles.a.haight
Jun 05 2017, 11:17 AM
Are there going to be cinnamon trees offered again to purchase?

Taz D
Jun 05 2017, 11:24 AM
Are there going to be cinnamon trees offered again to purchase?
Hi Charles,
Cinnamon trees are a gift item and not in the store.

mindyj5
Jun 05 2017, 12:22 PM
I was working a farm, with crops hidden but when the plow popped up I accidentally clicked and it harvested a square of hidden crops. That kind of makes hidden crops a pointless thing. Some people have quest farms and don't want those crops harvested. I can get used to it but shouldn't have to as it didn't happen before this. I even tested it once and it didn't harvest hidden crops. Thanks!

Taz D
Jun 05 2017, 12:36 PM
I was working a farm, with crops hidden but when the plow popped up I accidentally clicked and it harvested a square of hidden crops. That kind of makes hidden crops a pointless thing. Some people have quest farms and don't want those crops harvested. I can get used to it but shouldn't have to as it didn't happen before this. I even tested it once and it didn't harvest hidden crops. Thanks!
Hi Mindyj,
The developers are aware of the problem and looking into it.

Taz D
Jun 05 2017, 02:53 PM
Raul has released a fix:
Post-Release Updates - June 5th, 3:40PM

- Bugfix: Crop tools were able to work on crop fields even when the crops were hidden.

leighwj1960
Jun 05 2017, 08:31 PM
Tonight my 16x16 tools are only doing a 8x8 square and my 18x18 are doing a 9x9 square what is going on?
This morning I could do my entire farm in 16 clicks but tonight it is taking 81 clicks to do the same work. I DID NOT SPEND FARM CASH TO WORK HARDER.

Taz D
Jun 05 2017, 08:36 PM
Tonight my 16x16 tools are only doing a 8x8 square and my 18x18 are doing a 9x9 square what is going on?
This morning I could do my entire farm in 16 clicks but tonight it is taking 81 clicks to do the same work. I DID NOT SPEND FARM CASH TO WORK HARDER.
Hi leighwj,
This has been reported to the developers. Please be patient until they can find and fix the problem.

Taz D
Jun 05 2017, 10:36 PM
Raul just added the following for those having trouble with their tools:

Post-Release Updates - June 5th, 11:30PM

- We had to revert back the bugfix in Point #7, Feature b) because it was causing some other negative side effects for the crop tools, final solution for this problem will be released soon.

beverduster
Jun 06 2017, 02:11 PM
what about my missing cruse ship on my fm 30? it was there last night, did the buggs eat it too

marymarcel
Jun 06 2017, 02:18 PM
what about my missing cruse ship on my fm 30? it was there last night, did the buggs eat it too

Hi beverduster :)

Your post was moved and answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6168946#post6168946

beverduster
Jun 06 2017, 02:48 PM

Your post was moved and answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6168946#post6168946

t y taz and marymarcel

JohnAlbertini
Jun 06 2017, 03:52 PM
Sorry but 18x tools are useless. They work no fewer clicks than my 16x tools The only way I can reduce clicks with a larger tool would be a 24x tool. Guess I won't be wasting my excessively costly FC.

When will us long-term maxed level players get the FC we need and have earned? 25 every three months is not enough!!! 25 EVERY month would not be enough. We should be able to buy a 30-35 FC tool or facility every month, IMHO. We've put in the time and effort and are not rewarded for it. I'm closing in on 500 million XP but what does that get me? Nothing that a relative "newbie" with 71 million XP doesn't also get, LOL! I have almost SEVEN TIMES that amount and get nothing to show for it.

leighwj1960
Jun 07 2017, 08:56 AM
Sorry but 18x tools are useless. They work no fewer clicks than my 16x tools The only way I can reduce clicks with a larger tool would be a 24x tool. Guess I won't be wasting my excessively costly FC.

When will us long-term maxed level players get the FC we need and have earned? 25 every three months is not enough!!! 25 EVERY month would not be enough. We should be able to buy a 30-35 FC tool or facility every month, IMHO. We've put in the time and effort and are not rewarded for it. I'm closing in on 500 million XP but what does that get me? Nothing that a relative "newbie" with 71 million XP doesn't also get, LOL! I have almost SEVEN TIMES that amount and get nothing to show for it.

This is why I didn't want to expand my farms past 32x32. I only took them to 34x34 to maximize the Farm Stats info. Now with the 18x18 tools I'll start working on expanding them to 36x36 since the way my farms are laid out this lets me plant the entire farm in 16 clicks

JohnAlbertini
Jun 07 2017, 01:52 PM
This is why I didn't want to expand my farms past 32x32. I only took them to 34x34 to maximize the Farm Stats info. Now with the 18x18 tools I'll start working on expanding them to 36x36 since the way my farms are laid out this lets me plant the entire farm in 16 clicks

A 36x36 farm maxes out at 48x48 plots which my 16x16 can do in 3x3 or 9 total clicks. To reduce the number of clicks would require 24x24 tool, not an 18x or 20x or 22x tool. They STILL need 9 clicks so have zero benefit.

My biggest farms are 34x. I will not expand beyond 36x until we can get 24x, or better still, TOTAL FARM tools (like sprinkler or fishing=one click farm done) and the MAAAAAANY more FC we need to afford to buy them.

Taz D
Jun 07 2017, 10:28 PM
Raul has posted some more updates:

Post-Release Updates - June 7th, 5:20PM

- Released another version of the bugfix for Point #7, Feature b).

Post-Release Updates - June 7th, 10:50PM

- Continue releasing more optimizations to speed up load time and decrease memory consumption.

JohnAlbertini
Jun 07 2017, 11:13 PM
Of late (a few weeks) it seems that the save countdown has been slow and I've had it even freeze at times and needed to reload the game.

mcdaddie
Jun 08 2017, 06:39 AM
I woke up to a welcome site this morning while doing my SN chores. The devs have stated in the past that they were working on performance for the game, but on my computer I have not realized any of that yet. My high performance PC has always just "got er done". But today I noticed they have taken out that horrific distraction of telling me what I just planted on every click on the H/P/S. Geesh, I bought the seed, I don't need a reminder :) . By taking this constant graphic rewrite away, the performance increase is so noticeable is was scary and I never once saw any numbers in the little red box at the top. I applaud the devs for this enhancement and look forward to more in the future. I do hope the devs read this or maybe one of the moderators will forward it to them. Thanks for your work.

TerriFlynn
Jun 08 2017, 10:48 PM
It's been a week now and we still don't have the 4th new facility. Just saying............

cbl456
Jun 09 2017, 08:07 AM
If I don't need to own any of the regular crop tools, then why can't I buy the 7x7 Combine Harvest-Plant tool??

5. Seeder Ex and Combine Harvest-Plant Ex 7 x 7 with extended mode support (FC): These crop tools will work all fields in a squared area the size of 7x7 fields using the new faster method of farming, only highlighting a fixed squared section of the farm.

The main benefit of these tools is for working up to 784 partially overlapped fields at once. Overlapping fields is still not officially supported but if you do it on your farms or work on other players farms that do overlap fields, these new set of tools will enable a much faster farming.

Note: To buy these tools you *do not* need to own any of the regular crop tools 18x18. However, say you are using a Combine Harvest-Plant Ex of any size, if you switch to the highlight mode and you also own the regular Combine Harvest-Plant 18 x 18, then that's the Combine that will be selected instead of the regular Combine Harvest-Plant 16 x 16.

Tiger
Jun 09 2017, 08:47 AM
If I don't need to own any of the regular crop tools, then why can't I buy the 7x7 Combine Harvest-Plant tool??

Hi cbl456,

For the 7x7Ex tools you do not need to own the 18x18s regular tools. However you can not buy the 7x7Ex tools before you own the 6x6Ex tools, and you need the 5x5Ex tools before you can buy the 6x6Ex tools, which you do not own. You can see the requirements for all the EX tools in the Game Guide >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6146146#post6146146

marymarcel
Jun 09 2017, 02:48 PM

Post-Release Updates - June 9th, 3:30PM

- Released the Filipino Restaurant.

New products from other facilities: Shrimp Paste from the Smokehouse.

New primary product: Bay Leaves from the Bay Laurel Bush located in the Tree category in the store.

Zany Clover
Jun 09 2017, 06:19 PM
Love the new Filipino Restaurant, but when I search for it among my facilities, typing in either Filipino or My Filipino brings up nothing. - Tks for the help - Shirley Hancock alias Zany Clover

Taz D
Jun 09 2017, 06:24 PM
Love the new Filipino Restaurant, but when I search for it among my facilities, typing in either Filipino or My Filipino brings up nothing. - Tks for the help - Shirley Hancock alias Zany Clover
Hi Shirley ,
I just tried it and typed in filipino and got it. Do you possibly have your facility manager set for active facilities only instead of all? If so then it won't show as you haven't started anything in it yet.

Aussie Rae
Jun 09 2017, 07:02 PM
ty, nice surprise to wake up and find a new facility and new products, :)

artbee
Jun 10 2017, 02:27 AM
cool I was wondering if more levels would come before I got to 825.
Some times I think it be good to know what tools someone had when they hired you. Like use my blue tools or my blue to green tools.
The other thing that be good is knowing what buddies had cooperated qeusts.
thankyou

Aussie Rae
Jun 10 2017, 03:13 AM
ty slashkey for the 25fc for the new levels, :)

marymarcel
Jun 10 2017, 07:36 AM

Post-Release Updates - June 10th, 3:05AM

- Released 25 new levels, more info in the release post above.

Snookie Sue
Jun 10 2017, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the new levels so soon. I am also here to officially apologize about my rants about the ships. I just wasn't getting it -but someone finally put me straight and today I just started my second 6 ship cycle and the blue ship now only takes 6 minutes a container to prepare. Hooray and thank you!

Texas Star
Jun 10 2017, 02:10 PM
Wanted to say a quick Thank You to the developers for this release. New facilities are always fun, but I soooo much appreciate the optimizations. The #7b fix on the big tools also corrected the same issue I had when using my little green 5x5 harvest/plow/plant combine. It is so nice to have it back to normal :) New levels and farm cash are always appreciated too :) [I have the bigger tools also (highlight, no extended mode yet) but I use the 5x5 h/p/p and extended wither irrigation to plant small amounts of each crop to have available for quests.]

mastermouse
Jun 10 2017, 08:53 PM
thank you very much for the new levels and farm cash! Absolute best game on facebook!

Steve Kay
Jun 11 2017, 11:17 AM
The speed improvements have been fabulous!!!! The EX tools are also great.
Of course we always enjoy new levels. Will there be a new farm?

Steve Kay

Farmer_Susan
Jun 11 2017, 12:49 PM
Great release! Speed improvements are always appreciated, free FC, bigger tools, and I always like it when we have new products for our facilities. Makes me have to plan and strategize a bit more. DEFINITELY the best game on the Web. Hands down. Even if you don't like farming! LOL

maggiel29
Jun 13 2017, 02:36 AM
About the problems with the Chrome browser. The ESC key doesnt seem to be working now to close the full screen - unless its my keyboard! Just to let you know - I realise there isnt much you can do about it.

Tiger
Jun 13 2017, 07:04 AM
About the problems with the Chrome browser. The ESC key doesnt seem to be working now to close the full screen - unless its my keyboard! Just to let you know - I realise there isnt much you can do about it.

Hi maggiel29,

I've just tried it and it's working here. Perhaps the problem is temporary.

Cherry's Farm
Jun 14 2017, 08:36 PM
The container finished preparing pop-up does not seem to be working today. Yesterday I tried clicking on a ship to prepare several times but it wouldn't action. I eventually tried another ship and it worked.

And now it's working

Taz D
Jun 14 2017, 08:48 PM
The container finished preparing pop-up does not seem to be working today. Yesterday I tried clicking on a ship to prepare several times but it wouldn't action. I eventually tried another ship and it worked.

And now it's working
Hi Cherry,
The only thing I can suggest is to first close the seaport manager and reopen it to see if it will work then. If that doesn't work try restarting your farms. And if that doesn't work try clearing the memcache and restart farms. I find 1 of these will usually fix a stuborn ship.

beverduster
Jun 14 2017, 11:44 PM
my cruise ship disapeard again, what is going on, this is the 2nd time it has happened, in less than 1 week grrr

Taz D
Jun 14 2017, 11:51 PM
my cruise ship disapeard again, what is going on, this is the 2nd time it has happened, in less than 1 week grrr
Hi beverduster,
Please report this to Support as there isn't anything we can do about it through the forums.

beverduster
Jun 15 2017, 12:10 AM
Hi beverduster,
Please report this to Support as there isn't anything we can do about it through the forums.

i tried, its the same bull as it was last time, ididnt get a receit, this is gettin past getting old, tell them to fix the email thing and ill send them one, but im not going to waste my time if the thing isnt workin, it makes feel stupid

marymarcel
Jun 15 2017, 07:22 AM
i tried, its the same bull as it was last time, ididnt get a receit, this is gettin past getting old, tell them to fix the email thing and ill send them one, but im not going to waste my time if the thing isnt workin, it makes feel stupid

Please check your farmcash as Support added 30 farmcash to your amount to let you purchase another Cruise Ship.

marymarcel
Jun 15 2017, 02:12 PM

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Known Issues:

- It looks like a few days ago facebook released a change that broke the send gift functionality in the Chrome browser for several operating systems, either the friend list do not appear at all, or when the friend list do appear, after you send the gifts and hit the Done button, a white box appear on the screen and the gifts are not sent.

According to our tests these operating systems have been affected:

- Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Mac OS

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit seems to be working correctly.

Other browsers seems to be working correctly as well.

If this is not the case for you, please report it on this thread.

Dr. Dirt
Jun 15 2017, 05:08 PM
I have windows 10 64 bit using chrome. It works fine for me.

marymarcel
Jun 15 2017, 05:18 PM
I have windows 10 64 bit using chrome. It works fine for me.

Hi Dr. Dirt :)

Could you please tell us which is your Chrome version?

Stu3
Jun 15 2017, 06:38 PM
I thought Ships were going to learn what your list was and start going by it when i set mine up and close the page to reload a container its rearranging the list every time anyone else noticed this asif you either leaving the way its setup or else they will alter it to the way they want it

Taz D
Jun 15 2017, 06:46 PM
I thought Ships were going to learn what your list was and start going by it when i set mine up and close the page to reload a container its rearranging the list every time anyone else noticed this asif you either leaving the way its setup or else they will alter it to the way they want it
Hi Stu,
The ships select the itinerary from your Activity log under your farms, then fills in the rest from your My Neighbors tab. They don't learn what Itinerary you have from previous ships. This is why you can replace up to 10 ports and can move them all around into the order you want them.

Stu3
Jun 15 2017, 06:52 PM
Hi Stu,
The ships select the itinerary from your Activity log under your farms, then fills in the rest from your My Neighbors tab. They don't learn what Itinerary you have from previous ships. This is why you can replace up to 10 ports and can move them all around into the order you want them.

Yes I have altered the same ship 9x to the way i want it and the thing changes every time i load a container if i dont alter it and load a container (leaving it as FT decide then it stays their way

Taz D
Jun 15 2017, 07:02 PM
Yes I have altered the same ship 9x to the way i want it and the thing changes every time i load a container if i dont alter it and load a container (leaving it as FT decide then it stays their way
Hi Stu,
I haven't seen that. I start a container, close the seaport, then click play, open the seaport and go make my changes to the itinerary. It always stays the way I have changed it. I have seen where it won't let me replace any if I try to go from prepping a container directly to the ship log, but as long as I close the seaport then come back in those work for me. It may be an update delay for the server.

Stu3
Jun 15 2017, 07:13 PM
Hi Stu,
I haven't seen that. I start a container, close the seaport, then click play, open the seaport and go make my changes to the itinerary. It always stays the way I have changed it. I have seen where it won't let me replace any if I try to go from prepping a container directly to the ship log, but as long as I close the seaport then come back in those work for me. It may be an update delay for the server.

hi Taz
Something is going on my times are 5mins but their jumping all over the place the containers are loading then unloading themselves somethings going on with this server today

Taz D
Jun 15 2017, 07:15 PM
hi Taz
Something is going on my times are 5mins but their jumping all over the place the containers are loading then unloading themselves somethings going on with this server today
Hi Stu,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.

Which farm set?

NJones277
Jun 15 2017, 07:55 PM
I have a Windows 10 (64 bit) computer and use Chrome almost exclusively. I had the problem of not being able to send gifts on and off for a few days, but it's working fine now. Not only was it affecting sending gifts, it was also affecting being able to boost trains. Again this was all on and off. No one day was "broken". Hope this helps.

Taz D
Jun 15 2017, 08:09 PM
I have a Windows 10 (64 bit) computer and use Chrome almost exclusively. I had the problem of not being able to send gifts on and off for a few days, but it's working fine now. Not only was it affecting sending gifts, it was also affecting being able to boost trains. Again this was all on and off. No one day was "broken". Hope this helps.
Hi NJones,
What version of Chrome do you have?

beverduster
Jun 15 2017, 09:16 PM

Please check your farmcash as Support added 30 farmcash to your amount to let you purchase another Cruise Ship.

t y marymarcel and tell rob t y 4 me if you would t y t y t y

NJones277
Jun 15 2017, 11:24 PM
Hey Taz,
Sorry for the delay. I'm using Chrome version 59.

Aussie Rae
Jun 16 2017, 04:06 AM
YES!!!! can now send gifts back from google chrome browser!!!! windows did a massive update today and I guess chrome must have also.. :)

Tiger
Jun 16 2017, 05:46 AM
YES!!!! can now send gifts back from google chrome browser!!!! windows did a massive update today and I guess chrome must have also.. :)

Thank you for your report Aussie Rae.

Mine appears to be fixed as well without any updates done today :D

Aussie Rae
Jun 16 2017, 09:34 AM
Thank you for your report Aussie Rae.

Mine appears to be fixed as well without any updates done today :D

Windows 10 updated to the Creators Update... added a couple of extra things, 3D paint for one.. had a look at it but not my cup of tea, lol

Dan H
Jun 16 2017, 11:20 AM
Chrome is sending Gift and Train Boost requests this morning.
Chrome Version 59.0.3071.104 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 7 Home Premium

Known Issues:

- It looks like a few days ago facebook released a change that broke the send gift functionality in the Chrome browser for several operating systems, either the friend list do not appear at all, or when the friend list do appear, after you send the gifts and hit the Done button, a white box appear on the screen and the gifts are not sent.

According to our tests these operating systems have been affected:

- Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Mac OS

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit seems to be working correctly.

Other browsers seems to be working correctly as well.

If this is not the case for you, please report it on this thread.

WendyP57
Jun 17 2017, 12:34 AM
I am using windows 10 64 bit and gifts are sending with no problems

tbearsszz
Jun 20 2017, 05:14 AM
I have windows 10 and havent been able to get or send ft gifts for quite some time how do i fix it??

Tiger
Jun 20 2017, 05:33 AM
I have windows 10 and havent been able to get or send ft gifts for quite some time how do i fix it??

Hi tbearsszz,

Which browser are you using? If you are using Edge or IE then gift sending and train boosting do not work for most users in those browsers. You will have to use another browser for those.

If you are unable to accept them either, please describe exactly what happens when you try.

Tiger
Jun 22 2017, 12:40 PM
Hi Everyone Raul has posted an update >>

Post-Release Updates - June 22nd, 1:00PM

- Released several optimizations and improvements to the game, we will detail each of them at a later time. If you notice any malfunction or a negative unexpected behavior in the game, please report it on this thread.

Perico429
Jun 22 2017, 01:23 PM
I have noticed the error 25 messages coming up while using the Harvest/plow/plant tool 7x. I have not seen this error while using other tools on my farms or while working other farms.

* Connecting to town mainframe (WF37) ...

Rugged Barbie
Jun 25 2017, 09:03 PM
Regardless of the 'optimizations and improvements to the game' it continues to run horribly slow. It's like the more they try to fix a bad situation it just gums it up for me. This started with the ridiculous starting a farm with just the bottom triangle showing to 'help the farm load faster.' That is so awful.

It's time, I feel, to get this game running like the class act I think they want it to be. I'll even suggest they hire someone who knows about these games. Sure, it costs money to hire professionals, but bad fix on top of bad fix is NOT helping.

I am directly plugged into the cable. No wireless here. My game should be running like a jet airplane. Instead, it's running like a prop plane and this should NOT be satisfactory to the Developers.

Barbs

Aussie Rae
Jun 26 2017, 04:08 AM
must be getting awfully close to this thread being closed, :), no problems on my end, ft is super fast as per usual and looking forward to whatever the devs have for us in the new release... love this game, just keeps getting better and better.... thanks to all the mods and devs for their patience and support.. :)

StoneFace
Jun 26 2017, 09:42 AM
must be getting awfully close to this thread being closed, :), no problems on my end, ft is super fast as per usual and looking forward to whatever the devs have for us in the new release... love this game, just keeps getting better and better.... thanks to all the mods and devs for their patience and support.. :)

I second that !:)

mastermouse
Jun 26 2017, 02:49 PM
has anyone else noticed that since all the upgrades that when you plant or harvest the screen jumps (or flashes) all over the place?
just wondering

Norlene Adams
Jun 26 2017, 05:53 PM
Yes, my fields are doing the same - as I H/P/S, they "lift up" as if stuck to the combine. It has really slowed me down when working my crops! :eek:

Taz D
Jun 26 2017, 06:25 PM
has anyone else noticed that since all the upgrades that when you plant or harvest the screen jumps (or flashes) all over the place?
just wondering

Yes, my fields are doing the same - as I H/P/S, they "lift up" as if stuck to the combine. It has really slowed me down when working my crops! :eek:
Hi mastermouse and Norlene,
I have tried with the largest tools you have and with larger and I have not been able to duplicate this.
The only time I have seen something like this is if I hold the mouse button down a split second too long and it drags the farm which will cause it to flash and shifts slightly.

Rugged Barbie
Jun 26 2017, 08:54 PM
Well, it flashes for me as well. I call it blinking. been happening for a long time here.

am I correct in thinking if I have like 1,200,200 wheat, then over a million I lose that amount of the crop?

Thanks!
Barbs

Taz D
Jun 26 2017, 08:58 PM
Well, it flashes for me as well. I call it blinking. been happening for a long time here.

am I correct in thinking if I have like 1,200,200 wheat, then over a million I lose that amount of the crop?

Thanks!
Barbs
Hi Barbs,
No. The limit for an individual item in your storage is 100 million, though I dare say you will probably not get that high as you would reach the total limit if you had high amounts of other things.

mastermouse
Jun 26 2017, 10:17 PM
I have tried with the largest tools you have and with larger and I have not been able to duplicate this.
The only time I have seen something like this is if I hold the mouse button down a split second too long and it drags the farm which will cause it to flash and shifts slightly.
thanks Taz
I have chatted with a few of my neighbours..they also are having the same jumpimg/flashing issue. seems to have just started since updates this month

Rugged Barbie
Jun 26 2017, 10:43 PM
Hi Barbs,
No. The limit for an individual item in your storage is 100 million, though I dare say you will probably not get that high as you would reach the total limit if you had high amounts of other things.

Thanks Taz!
Confused 1 million with 100 million. I did remember the million being in there.
xoxo
Barbs in Wonderland ;)

JohnAlbertini
Jun 27 2017, 06:55 AM
FYI Father's Day was 9 days ago and July 4th is less than a week away, so where are the decorations?

Tiger
Jun 28 2017, 11:38 AM
From Raul's Notes >>

- We opened this thread because we had to release some internal changes in preparation for the release tomorrow, if you experience any bugs or unexpected behavior please post it on this thread.

Dan H
Jun 28 2017, 12:26 PM
From Raul's Notes >>

Seems like the harvesting/planting is slower than usual. Kind of a delay between clicking on a highlighted plowed field and the appearance of the planted crop. I cleared the memcache and Chrome browser, but that had no effect.

Internet speed:
Download = 85.21 Mbps Upload = 23.43 Mbps Lat = 11ms

Dan H
Jun 28 2017, 12:36 PM
I've had screen flashes for more than a couple of years - Just figured it was me getting in a hurry with the mouse or perhaps over-running the capability of the browser.

Usually stops blinking/flashing if I slow the pace a little.

Farmer_Susan
Jun 28 2017, 01:48 PM
This isn't really a new issue but in case it helps . . . I just tried to hire someone and I didn't get notified that they had accepted (even though they left the Marketplace) so I hired a second person. Ended up with both people hired when I had intended to hire solo.

This has been an intermittent issue for me for a long time, though, so it may not be related to what you're looking for.

Eager to see the new release! Tomorrow sounds great!

beverduster
Jun 28 2017, 02:18 PM
whoo hooo got my new supply of farm cash and ill be at the dr gettin my back worked, maybe they will release it around 2 a.m. and i can get it before i leave the house

geneseib
Jun 28 2017, 02:32 PM
This isn't really a new issue but in case it helps . . . I just tried to hire someone and I didn't get notified that they had accepted (even though they left the Marketplace) so I hired a second person. Ended up with both people hired when I had intended to hire solo.

This happens to me too.

Farmer_Susan
Jun 28 2017, 05:32 PM
I just had my farm freeze. I was planting - tried to load the next farm and it froze.

Silly-Billy
Jun 28 2017, 10:59 PM
I just worked 6 farms as a Super Neighbor with no problems. All GOOD here.

funnylady
Jun 29 2017, 01:12 AM
Dear Raul:

Several FT players just noticed that the Cargo Port Supplies Factory and the Marina Supplies Factory have no grading which means we won't get bonuses from them. Is this an oversight?
Thank you.

maggiel29
Jun 29 2017, 03:27 AM
No problems but its my birthday today 29th June - so the release will be a great present :)

Nighthawk12345
Jun 29 2017, 08:02 AM
Dear Raul:

Several FT players just noticed that the Cargo Port Supplies Factory and the Marina Supplies Factory have no grading which means we won't get bonuses from them. Is this an oversight?
Thank you.

No, its not an over sight.

When new factories are released, they do not have the belt s and dans enabled. FT only switch them on when they have released approx 10 new factories.

Nighthawk12345
Jun 29 2017, 08:05 AM

I have this occur as well, but the screen jumping around is caused by my adblocker.

Geke
Jun 29 2017, 08:06 AM
All my farm cash tools are missing.

Nighthawk12345
Jun 29 2017, 08:19 AM

Mine are all there in the toolbox.

Do you mean missing from the toolbox or on the farm?

IF its them not showing on the farm, check that you have show tools ticked in the drop down option list

Geke
Jun 29 2017, 08:40 AM
It's fixed I've got them back.:D

marymarcel
Jun 29 2017, 08:43 AM

Hi Geke :)

I had a look at your data and all your farmcash tools are in your storage.

Open your storage and click in Items, then set it to Tools and check them

Geke
Jun 29 2017, 08:46 AM
Thank You!!

retiree
Jun 29 2017, 10:20 AM
Since the last fix from FK,when I go to my farms the chat window on the bottom always is on the chat instead of the status of players.I always have to click the hide chat.I've done the SK memcache.cleared browser cache & still cannot have the status window to show first.Can this be fixed? Thanks

Taz D
Jun 29 2017, 10:30 AM
Since the last fix from FK,when I go to my farms the chat window on the bottom always is on the chat instead of the status of players.I always have to click the hide chat.I've done the SK memcache.cleared browser cache & still cannot have the status window to show first.Can this be fixed? Thanks
Hi Retiree,
That usually means someone is on your farm. That may not be the case here, but there isn't anything we can do to fix it for you. It will usually fix itself after a little while.

retiree
Jun 29 2017, 10:36 AM
Ty for your reply Taz. There is no one on my farms & my SN isn't on when I go to my farms.so I guess I have to live with it & hope it will clear itself in time.

Greatgig
Jun 29 2017, 10:58 AM
Ty for your reply Taz. There is no one on my farms & my SN isn't on when I go to my farms.so I guess I have to live with it & hope it will clear itself in time.
Retiree,
I have the same problem on a few of my farms (they sometimes rotate after a new release...go figure). Have for over a year. It becomes a pain because I can't see if the person I hired is working or not because the game acts like I'm offline when on those farms. Can be quite irritating to say the least but I have yet to find a fix for it.

sdsickinger
Jun 29 2017, 01:34 PM

I've had that problem for several months and it hasn't fixed itself.
I wish they could fix some of these little glitches instead of making the game bigger and bigger.
Thanks anyway .. :)

Texas Belle
Jun 29 2017, 05:45 PM
YAYYYY new release tomorrow... can't wait... c'mon Raul, waiting, waiting, waiting :)

StoneFace
Jun 29 2017, 07:26 PM
YAYYYY new release tomorrow... can't wait... c'mon Raul, waiting, waiting, waiting :)

Hi Texas Belle.....

The post that reopened this thread was from yesterday ....

From Raul's Notes >>

So.... don't go to sleep yet !

The New Release mentioned yesterday is for "tomorrow".... which is

today

hehehe

Snookie Sue
Jun 29 2017, 08:06 PM
Raul time is not our time. Would have been nice as tomorrow will be very busy. Oh well. Love the game - hate my addiction to it though. May have to go into FarmTown rehab. :o

Farmer_Susan
Jun 29 2017, 08:22 PM
Raul time is not our time. Would have been nice as tomorrow will be very busy. Oh well. Love the game - hate my addiction to it though. May have to go into FarmTown rehab. :o

FarmTown rehab - love it. :)

I'm not giving up on today yet. I'm out of sorts tonight and a new release would help me get some new sorts. :)

Tomorrow's good, too, though . . . just SOOOOOOOON!

grannyjan
Jun 29 2017, 08:24 PM
Thanks for all the improvements. Always great to see what is going to be new and improved. Would still like to be able to see what farms need harvesting and timing on the extended view on a super neighbors farm.

mcdaddie
Jun 29 2017, 09:05 PM
Thanks for all the improvements. Always great to see what is going to be new and improved. Would still like to be able to see what farms need harvesting and timing on the extended view on a super neighbors farm.

Hi grannyjan,
You can see what you need on the super neighbor farms if you own the correct tool. I believe it to be the "Lookout Tower". I have it and can see every farm that has work, whether it be harvest, plow, seed, tree chop, tree shake, flowers, or fishing. I can't live without it as I do too many farms for others to keep track of.

GoalieAunt
Jun 29 2017, 09:12 PM
Hi grannyjan,
You can see what you need on the super neighbor farms if you own the correct tool. I believe it to be the "Lookout Tower". I have it and can see every farm that has work, whether it be harvest, plow, seed, tree chop, tree shake, flowers, or fishing. I can't live without it as I do too many farms for others to keep track of.

It is the lookout tower, and I too love it. I use it a second time after working the farms and before irrigating just in case I missed something (doesn't happen often, but it does happen). I have bought one for each of my super neighbors to make it easier for them to work my farms.

JAS0643
Jun 29 2017, 10:29 PM

Tomorrow in Farm town means anytime in the next week. :p I will say they have gotten better with their timing it may not always be exactly when they say but it is close to when they say tomorrow used to mean anytime in the next 2 months. LOL

Grumpdad
Jun 30 2017, 12:36 AM
Tomorrow brings back the farm that does not load, YET AGAIN, stuck on the loading 100% screen, well guess we can all get on with the cleaning then!!!!!

Tiger
Jun 30 2017, 07:12 AM
Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on the May 31st release I am now closing this thread.

Click here to go to June 30th New Release (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=630086)

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)

For feedback for the game post in General Feedback. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)

Ideas for the game please post in Suggestions. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)