PDA

View Full Version : Facility Count

RWC Ranch
Sep 21 2017, 11:27 PM
I wish there was something showing how many of the facilities you own or have. It is hard to keep track of everything you have. I would love to be able to go to the store and have it show me if I already own something and how many I have. Please consider this for future updates. Thank you :-)

Taz D
Sep 21 2017, 11:43 PM
I wish there was something showing how many of the facilities you own or have. It is hard to keep track of everything you have. I would love to be able to go to the store and have it show me if I already own something and how many I have. Please consider this for future updates. Thank you :-)
Hi RWC Ranch,
You do have a filter (funnel) that can show you what facilities you own or don't own. Also when you click on the green question mark (?) then hover your mouse over the facility picture in the upper right corner it will tell you how many you own.

Additionally if you open the Faceility Manager you can see all your facilities there and can count how many of each you have.

If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it grouped by subject for the developers to see. Posting it here in the General Feedback they will probably not see it as there are so many different types of posts in this section.

You can not start a new thread in the Suggestions, but you can reply to a thread that fits the subject of your suggestion.

craftyoldlady7
Oct 22 2017, 08:30 PM
I agree with RWC. I would like to know while I am in the store how many of a facility I have without having to change screens, reload etc. Some facilities I like to have 3, 4, or more of while in the store. Going home and into manager and looking for the facility to find out what and how many you have and then going back to the store is very time consuming and annoying.

Taz D
Oct 22 2017, 08:41 PM
I agree with RWC. I would like to know while I am in the store how many of a facility I have without having to change screens, reload etc. Some facilities I like to have 3, 4, or more of while in the store. Going home and into manager and looking for the facility to find out what and how many you have and then going back to the store is very time consuming and annoying.
Hi craftyoldlady,
Please read my answer above your post. I explained how you can find out how many of a facility you have by clicking on the green question mark and hovering mouse over the facility in the upper right corner.

sod farmer
Oct 23 2017, 11:09 AM
or one could simply open their facility manager, and if they have the start all or store all tabs available to them - click one - wha-la - your facility count is there for you.

alyceclover
Oct 27 2017, 10:20 AM
When I help neighbors seeing 176 facilities on one farm, 78 on another, I begin wondering how many facilities/referrals I have on each of my farms. It takes so long to click on large numbers of facilities even with Mayor finishing 1/2 of them. Since I find that too time-consuming, I do not want large amounts of facilites on my own farms.

I have tried counting them, but would be nice to have More Farm Info stating exactly how many on any particular farm. Of course, I understand ~ too much data and coding needed to facilitate that desire, so...

leighwj1960
Oct 27 2017, 11:00 AM
When I help neighbors seeing 176 facilities on one farm, 78 on another, I begin wondering how many facilities/referrals I have on each of my farms. It takes so long to click on large numbers of facilities even with Mayor finishing 1/2 of them. Since I find that too time-consuming, I do not want large amounts of facilites on my own farms.

I have tried counting them, but would be nice to have More Farm Info stating exactly how many on any particular farm. Of course, I understand ~ too much data and coding needed to facilitate that desire, so...

I have a few farms that have a lot of facilities but most have 4 to 10. When I post for work, I always post from a farm that has few and let them know which farms to save for last so the mayor will do all that work.