PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- September 28th, 2017

Raul
Sep 28 2017, 11:51 AM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last info posted on October 6th, 5:20PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=631890)

1. 13 New Halloween Items: 5 as Gifts, 6 at the top of the Halloween category in the Store and 2 at the bottom.

2. Farm 34: See prices below:

New Farm (12x12) --- 19000000000 or 50 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 14x14 - 19500000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 16x16 - 20000000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 18x18 - 20500000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 20x20 - 21000000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 22x22 - 21500000000 or 25 FarmCash

3. 4 Crop Tools 8x8 with extended mode support (FC): These crop tools will work all fields in a squared area the size of 8x8 fields using the new faster method of farming, only highlighting a fixed squared section of the farm.

4. Facility Chains: Coming in the next 1-2 weeks.

5. Lingerie Factory (FC): Produces Women's Undergarments and Sleepwear.

Fishnet Pantyhose
Camisole
PJ Set
Bikini
Nightgown
Corset
Panties
Padded Bra

New Products from other Facilities: Spandex Fiber in the Petrochemical Plant. Elastic Nylon Roll and Lace Roll in the Textile and Spinning Mill.

Note: A couple of months ago we announced that this facility was going to be a Coins facility however it ended up requiring too many premium ingredients from other Farm cash facilities so we released it in Farm cash instead.

6. Shelf and Cabinets Factory (Coins): Produces Shelf and Cabinets.

Interlocking Shelf
Glass Wall Shelf
Rustic Wall Shelf
Bookcase
Dishware Cabinet
Kitchen Cabinet
Wine Cabinet
Kitchen Island

7. Lingerie Store (FC): Provides Lingerie Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Lingerie Factory.

8. Shelf Genie (Coins): Provides Shelf and Cabinets Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Shelf and Cabinets Factory.

9. Taste of Spain (FC): Provides Spain Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Spanish Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - September 28th, 10:15PM

- Released a fix for the sorting bug in the Marketplace.

Post-Release Updates - September 29th, 6:00PM

- Released a fix for the trading bug in the Marketplace.

- Released a fix for items showing 0 coins in the Marketplace
- Released a fix for gifts not appearing in the Marketplace to sell

Post-Release Updates - October 2nd, 3:40PM

- Released old Halloween items.

Post-Release Updates - October 6th, 4:10PM

- Released 13 new Halloween items
- Released 5 new Facilities

Note:: After the release of the Facility Chains feature we will dedicate time to decrease shortages of some high demand ingredients in the game.

Perico429
Sep 28 2017, 11:56 AM
Thanks!!!

Love the new tools

FCM
Sep 28 2017, 11:57 AM
Thank you for the new release.

I still can't "Start All" or "Load All" Facs and clients on WF37.

dodgejohnson
Sep 28 2017, 12:01 PM
The facility manager still will not load all or start all. Products disappearing from storage.

Quilted Acres
Sep 28 2017, 12:12 PM
I am just glad you are all ok. I am a Sr. citizen and can't afford FC. I just do the best I can with what I have. I think lives are more important than a game. I hope everyone can be patient with the game situation. It takes awhile to get back on your feet. Thank you for letting us play the best game on Facebook.

Tiger
Sep 28 2017, 12:17 PM
Thanks very much Raul and team :)

JudyD1651
Sep 28 2017, 12:40 PM
Thanks Raul and team. :) Good to have you back. New FT releases/updates are like Christmas mornings. Farm Town is the best game on Face Book.

Aussie Rae
Sep 28 2017, 12:41 PM
3am, I should be in bed, but decided to check and found those 4 new tools, :) thanks heaps, :)

billypanther
Sep 28 2017, 12:42 PM
thank you :-)

marymarcel
Sep 28 2017, 12:46 PM
Thanks a lot Raul :)

Loading facilities and services is working again after reloading the game :)

TamiMullis
Sep 28 2017, 12:51 PM
Thank You!

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com
Sep 28 2017, 12:51 PM
Hey Raul and Everyone -- Thanks for the update; the things to come; and, wishing everyone the very best during the clean-up phase.

Shellgirlmtl
Sep 28 2017, 12:52 PM
Thank you Raul and the FT Team!!!... :)

nibovee
Sep 28 2017, 01:05 PM
just tried my facilities to load. My tools for quick loading are still not working. I can load facilities but one by one.

Nicole farming from 2009

LOVELESS
Sep 28 2017, 01:07 PM
I don't post very much, but i'd like to thank raul and whoever works with him for all the hard work they do, to keep the game going and keeping it interesting. I've been play since march of 2009 and have seen it grow through the years, great job, and thank you,
sincerlt,
loveless

Dan H
Sep 28 2017, 01:08 PM
What a nice surprise! Thank you Raul & team!!

marymarcel
Sep 28 2017, 01:09 PM
just tried my facilities to load. My tools for quick loading is still not working. I can load facilities but one by one.

Hi nibovee :)

Please exit the game and then load it again and try to load your facilities.

If that doesnt work for you, then try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it was opened during the clearing. Then reopen and check the Start All and Load All buttons in the Facility manager again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Texas Belle
Sep 28 2017, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the release, and thanks for the fixing of the of the Star All and Load All more than anything.. waiting for the facilities, you guys rock...

nibovee
Sep 28 2017, 01:15 PM
thxs for your answer. I did clear memcache, I did reload game. Im afraid it still does not work for me.

Nicole farming form 2009

JAS0643
Sep 28 2017, 01:16 PM
I understand that you are behind and I am fine with waiting for the new stuff, but can we get at least the old halloween stuff back in the store. New stuff would be cool too but I can wait a week or two for that.

nibovee
Sep 28 2017, 01:18 PM
Hi nibovee :)

Please exit the game and then load it again and try to load your facilities.

If that doesnt work for you, then try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it was opened during the clearing. Then reopen and check the Start All and Load All buttons in the Facility manager again.

Did restart computer and now it works. Thxs for your help

Nicole farming from 2009

marymarcel
Sep 28 2017, 01:20 PM
Did restart computer and now it works. Thxs for your help

Nicole farming from 2009

So glad it is fixed for you and thanks for coming back to let us know. :)

kejusa
Sep 28 2017, 01:56 PM
My facilities weren't loading properly - had to go every facility individually to stock or start - is this part of the problem? Thank you

Qivis
Sep 28 2017, 01:59 PM
My facilities weren't loading properly - had to go every facility individually to stock or start - is this part of the problem? Thank you

Try clearing the FT cache using the link in my signature and then reloading the game. It was fixed only a short time ago.

kejusa
Sep 28 2017, 02:25 PM
It is now working, I cleared the memcache, thank you so much

Dutch85
Sep 28 2017, 03:12 PM
Raul and team...I'm so thankful that you are all ok! Thank you for the new toys. Take your time with the rest...I just appreciate you all so much!

beverduster
Sep 28 2017, 03:21 PM
i cant get into my new farm 34, bought all the extensions & the buildings i wanted, then when i went to the barns to load them, i got to the peacocks for the chicken house and it quit, i cant get into it at all now

t y

Kathy813
Sep 28 2017, 03:28 PM
When I went to the marketplace to sell my goods, I selected All and then Selected. But the usual ordering did NOT occur. Always the selected items have appeared at the top of the list but not today. The ordering seems to still be Alphabetical. Very strange! Was this re-ordering intentional or is there a glitch?:confused:

NJones277
Sep 28 2017, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the update. Glad all you guys are safe. An interesting issue - when I reloaded the game, the trees (chop) were chopped. These were all on the new farm. I didn't do it. The chopped trees had come out of my storage. Those I added from the store were not chopped.

maple54
Sep 28 2017, 04:26 PM
I can only purchase items in the store from winter

Taz D
Sep 28 2017, 04:39 PM
Thanks Raul!

marymarcel
Sep 28 2017, 05:18 PM
i cant get into my new farm 34, bought all the extensions & the buildings i wanted, then when i went to the barns to load them, i got to the peacocks for the chicken house and it quit, i cant get into it at all now

t y

Hi beverduster :)

Do you still have problems to load your farm 34?

I just visited your farms and your default farm is 1, so please, if you still have problems, uncheck everything in your preferences, the wrench, while you are on farm 1 and then try to load farm 34 again.

marymarcel
Sep 28 2017, 05:26 PM
Thanks for the update. Glad all you guys are safe. An interesting issue - when I reloaded the game, the trees (chop) were chopped. These were all on the new farm. I didn't do it. The chopped trees had come out of my storage. Those I added from the store were not chopped.

Hi NJones :)

When you place chop trees on your farm from storage, they will show up as chopped, only if you purchase them in the store, you will be able to chop them inmediately.

marymarcel
Sep 28 2017, 05:45 PM
When I went to the marketplace to sell my goods, I selected All and then Selected. But the usual ordering did NOT occur. Always the selected items have appeared at the top of the list but not today. The ordering seems to still be Alphabetical. Very strange! Was this re-ordering intentional or is there a glitch?:confused:

Hi Kathy :)

We just emailed the developers about this to let them check

marymarcel
Sep 28 2017, 05:55 PM
I can only purchase items in the store from winter

Hi maple54 :)

What happens when you try to purchase items from other tabs in the store?

I just tried some tabs and they are working fine for me.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open during the clearing. Then reopen your farm and check the store again.

sestree
Sep 28 2017, 06:42 PM
Thank you ! I was so surprised when I accidentally went to the realtor's office and found farm 34. Now I just have to find room for the new facilities ........ more reorganizing.

NJones277
Sep 28 2017, 06:55 PM
Tried to change my farm 34 name, like I do with all of them. With the help of my personal programmer, we found that the name change with 2 emojis reverts back to the last name with only one emoji. All my other farms are "Emoji - Farm Name - Emoji". Don't know if this has to do with the update or not, just thought the devs might find it interesting and tell me how I can get two emojis on my Farm 34. I was trying to change it to "�� Ghosties' Retreat ��" No hurry. Thanks

I just cleared memcache, went back into the game and Farm 34 is back to the original name - no emojis/symbols, no "Ghosties' Retreat". ???

OK, I figured it out. We can have symbols, but not emogis. Sorry about all this, but we learned something. I would be nice to be able to have a couple of emogis in a farm name. Just a thought. :)

beverduster
Sep 28 2017, 09:12 PM

Do you still have problems to load your farm 34?

I just visited your farms and your default farm is 1, so please, if you still have problems, uncheck everything in your preferences, the wrench, while you are on farm 1 and then try to load farm 34 again.

t y marymarcel, my default is fm 33, ,, ok ill try it, t y

i tried but it didnt work

amanda1955
Sep 28 2017, 09:55 PM
Good to see you all back after those hurricanes looking forward to the new facilities

Aussie Rae
Sep 29 2017, 02:52 AM

maybe its due to all those loose animals in the centre of your farm that is causing the problem..

maggiel29
Sep 29 2017, 03:18 AM
Thanks Raul - just glad you are OK.

bluehair
Sep 29 2017, 05:14 AM
been looking out of the new release,

now to save for farm 34 :)

beverduster
Sep 29 2017, 05:29 AM
maybe its due to all those loose animals in the centre of your farm that is causing the problem..

it is, its the peacocks that i was trying to get in my chicken house, it just locket up on me, when i was fillin my barns , i was selling back what i didnt need, and it still has me locked out,

t y aussie rae

JNelson
Sep 29 2017, 06:23 AM
I gifted myself one of the new Harvester EX 8x8 tool from another account, and although it shows in the farm cash activity logs on both ends, the harvester did not show up in my gift box .. since this one didnt show up holding off sending the rest of the set to get the new combine

put in help/support too , wasnt sure which one to put it in....

marymarcel
Sep 29 2017, 06:29 AM

I'm sorry it didnt work for you. I am able to load your farm 34 with everything hidden and only animals showing up. But you know, that when a farmer visits other farm we can only see some animals, not all, so we dont get loading issues.

So the animals showed up in the middle of your farm when we visit are indeed not the total amount you have there.

Sadly we cant store the animals for you, so you need to continue trying to load that farm and slowly placing the animals in their buildings. You also have animals which have no use, so if you can load that farm, I would suggest you to sell them.

You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was opened during the clearing. Then reopen your farms and try to load farm 34 again.

marymarcel
Sep 29 2017, 06:35 AM
I gifted myself one of the new Harvester EX 8x8 tool from another account, and although it shows in the farm cash activity logs on both ends, the harvester did not show up in my gift box .. since this one didnt show up holding off sending the rest of the set to get the new combine

put in help/support too , wasnt sure which one to put it in....

Hi JNelson :)

You were answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6192994#post6192994

marymarcel
Sep 29 2017, 06:37 AM
Hi all :)

From Raul notes for the New Release

beverduster
Sep 29 2017, 02:19 PM

I'm sorry it didnt work for you. I am able to load your farm 34 with everything hidden and only animals showing up. But you know, that when a farmer visits other farm we can only see some animals, not all, so we dont get loading issues.

So the animals showed up in the middle of your farm when we visit are indeed not the total amount you have there.

Sadly we cant store the animals for you, so you need to continue trying to load that farm and slowly placing the animals in their buildings. You also have animals which have no use, so if you can load that farm, I would suggest you to sell them.

You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was opened during the clearing. Then reopen your farms and try to load farm 34 again.
t y agaim mary marcel, i still cant get in, i dont want the animals stored, i want to get rid of them, sell them , i got to tool to sell them in bulk, but i cant if i cant get in, t y so much

marymarcel
Sep 29 2017, 02:27 PM
t y agaim mary marcel, i still cant get in, i dont want the animals stored, i want to get rid of them, sell them , i got to tool to sell them in bulk, but i cant if i cant get in, t y so much

The only other suggestion for you is to contact Support, perhaps they can help you to load the farm and get rid of those animals.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Tiger
Sep 29 2017, 05:04 PM
Hi Everyone,

From Raul's notes >>

- Released a fix for the trading bug in the Marketplace.

beverduster
Sep 29 2017, 05:09 PM

The only other suggestion for you is to contact Support, perhaps they can help you to load the farm and get rid of those animals.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

t y miss marymarcell, the queen of the south

marymarcel
Sep 29 2017, 05:33 PM
t y miss marymarcell, the queen of the south

You are very welcome beverduster ;)

Aussie Rae
Sep 29 2017, 08:32 PM
it is, its the peacocks that i was trying to get in my chicken house, it just locket up on me, when i was fillin my barns , i was selling back what i didnt need, and it still has me locked out,

t y aussie rae

I was wondering.. if you have a super neighbor, are they able to load the farm, ticking the box to show animals after the farm loads, and perhaps they can sell the animals.. not sure it that is possible or not, but one of the mods will perhaps be able to clarify this... it would be a way to solve the problem..

marymarcel
Sep 29 2017, 08:34 PM
I was wondering.. if you have a super neighbor, are they able to load the farm, ticking the box to show animals after the farm loads, and perhaps they can sell the animals.. not sure it that is possible or not, but one of the mods will perhaps be able to clarify this... it would be a way to solve the problem..

Hi Aussie Rae :)

The problem was fixed through support, thank you :)

And no, a superneighbor cant buy/sell animals.

You have the information in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6024726#post6024726

Aussie Rae
Sep 29 2017, 08:44 PM
Hi Aussie Rae :)

The problem was fixed through support, thank you :)

And no, a superneighbor cant buy/sell animals.

You have the information in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6024726#post6024726

thanks marymarcel, I just tested it and you are correct... a super neighbor can move the animals around but is unable to do anything else with them.. so happy we have such a great support team and the problem has been fixed, those pesky animals are sometimes more trouble than they are worth, :)

Farmer_Susan
Sep 29 2017, 10:19 PM
So happy to have you back and that you're safe! Hope the clean-up isn't too bad.

Thanks so much for the new stuff. :)

Anne Stallard
Sep 30 2017, 02:52 AM
I have just been to the market to sell excess animals (several hundred not needed) and it is showing that they are worth nothing ( 0 )! In fact all items in store (including tools) show zero! Is this just a glitch? I have used memcache cleaner and browser history has been cleared.

maggiel29
Sep 30 2017, 03:07 AM
I have just been to the market to sell excess animals (several hundred not needed) and it is showing that they are worth nothing ( 0 )! In fact all items in store (including tools) show zero! Is this just a glitch? I have used memcache cleaner and browser history has been cleared.

I have the same thing at the marketplace. Anything under the "Items" tab - all shows "0" value. Additionally under the "Gifts" tab I get the pop up that says "You dont have any gifts to sell etc etc". Even though I have a gift in my gift box. The Storage tab is fine I can sell my ingredients and products.

bluehair
Sep 30 2017, 05:25 AM
I just been to the market place and notice there is a from facilities (export) that must be for the facilities chains manager

marymarcel
Sep 30 2017, 05:51 AM

I have the same thing at the marketplace. Anything under the "Items" tab - all shows "0" value. Additionally under the "Gifts" tab I get the pop up that says "You dont have any gifts to sell etc etc". Even though I have a gift in my gift box. The Storage tab is fine I can sell my ingredients and products.

Hi Anne Stallard and maggiel29 :)

I just sent an email to the developers about this problem. Thanks for your reports. :)

maggiel29
Sep 30 2017, 09:17 AM
Hi Anne Stallard and maggiel29 :)

I just sent an email to the developers about this problem. Thanks for your reports. :)
Thank you Mary

bruhelmboldt
Sep 30 2017, 03:37 PM

- Released a fix for items showing 0 coins in the Marketplace
- Released a fix for gifts not appearing in the Marketplace to sell

A N D

The Facilities Chains Manager is now showing above the regular Facilities Manager in the toolbox!!

AKDave
Sep 30 2017, 06:03 PM
What is the "From Facilities (Export)" feature?

marymarcel
Sep 30 2017, 06:08 PM
What is the "From Facilities (Export)" feature?

Hi AKDave :)

We think it is something related to the Local chain feature coming in 1-2 weeks.

max_river
Sep 30 2017, 06:14 PM
Thank you for the new realese. I am having issues with my train when i try to boost them the screen goes flat

marymarcel
Sep 30 2017, 06:26 PM
Thank you for the new realese. I am having issues with my train when i try to boost them the screen goes flat

Hi max_river :)

Facebook has reopened their ticket on this issue and we have to wait for them to fix it.

You might try the following, but you do have to be really quick to do it and it may not always work. As soon as the window opens that normally shows your friends, QUICKLY "right click" your mouse on "All Farmers" at the top left of the box and then chose "open in a new tab". This should open a new window with your friends in it, that doesn't shrink.

maggiel29
Sep 30 2017, 08:25 PM
Thanks Raul for fixing the problem with the market place so quick :)

ijago
Oct 01 2017, 06:14 AM
Im having problems sending gifts and trains with the shrinking page

Taz D
Oct 01 2017, 09:05 AM
Im having problems sending gifts and trains with the shrinking page
Hi Ijago,
Facebook has reopened their ticket on this issue and we have to wait for them to fix it.

You might try the following, but you do have to be really quick to do it and it may not always work. As soon as the window opens that normally shows your friends, QUICKLY "right click" your mouse on "All Farmers" at the top left of the box and then chose "open in a new tab". This should open a new window with your friends in it, that doesn't shrink.

cgsfarm
Oct 02 2017, 12:48 AM
Hi
I am having some problems and I don't know why.
1. unable to load all or start all.
2. unable to accept all gifts
3. ships times for containers are off. It will say 7 minutes to load when it is 4.8 minutes left. or 2 minutes left when it is 0.2 minutes left.

Eradani
Oct 02 2017, 03:12 AM

i take it this is for sorting by: Checked

i just want to say YAYAYAYAYAYAY, i've been wanting a better way to find out what's checked for years and this works.

marymarcel
Oct 02 2017, 06:52 AM
Hi
3. ships times for containers are off. It will say 7 minutes to load when it is 4.8 minutes left. or 2 minutes left when it is 0.2 minutes left.

Hi cgsfarm :)

Please try the following suggestions and check if they help you.

1. Try clearing your memcache (link below), you will see a new window with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it was opened during the clearing. Then reopen your farms and try to Start all and Load all buttons again.

If they still dont work, please explain what happens when you click the buttons or if you receive any messages.

2. Are you getting the shrink window when you try to accept gifts? If so, Facebook has reopen the ticket about this issue and we have to wait for them to fix this.
Meanwhile, When you get the box that comes up with your friends in it, quickly "right click" your mouse on the "All Farmers" at the top left of the box, and then choose "open in a new tab". You should then get a full size window that does not shrink allowing you to click the "Send" button.

3. For ships containers, check if the problems corrected after clearing your memcache. Also, check date (day, month and year) and time in your computer. If any of them are not right, this kind of problems usually happens.
EDIT TO ADD: are you seeing the load time changes while you are loading the containers? If so, the reason the times change is that ships on the Dispatched list show a date and time they were dispatched. When they reach exactly 7 days to the second then they drop off the list. When that happens then your number of dispatched ships in the last 7 days drops by one, changing the preparation time.

marymarcel
Oct 02 2017, 04:54 PM

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - October 2nd, 3:40PM

- Released old Halloween items.

jeannine_p
Oct 02 2017, 05:36 PM
thanks for the Halloween decorations!!! WOOT WOOT!!

leighwj1960
Oct 03 2017, 08:14 AM
It looks like they are working on something. I went to start something in my facilities last night and noticed that about a dozen of them were missing all from my Farm 1. After comparing my inventory spreadsheet to the list in Facility Manager I realized that about half the missing were Farm Cash facilities but after reloading the farm it looks like everything came back.

marymarcel
Oct 03 2017, 08:44 AM
It looks like they are working on something. I went to start something in my facilities last night and noticed that about a dozen of them were missing all from my Farm 1. After comparing my inventory spreadsheet to the list in Facility Manager I realized that about half the missing were Farm Cash facilities but after reloading the farm it looks like everything came back.

Hi leighwj1960 :)

You did it ok. If you cant see the facilities on a farm but they are showing up in the Facility manager, then it is good to reload the game and check again. In case the facilities still are not showed up on the farm, then you would need to clear your browser cache where all the graphics are stored.

dave1949
Oct 04 2017, 08:41 AM
HI I cant send gifts or send train boost again. Same issue as a few weeks ago.

marymarcel
Oct 04 2017, 08:44 AM
HI I cant send gifts or send train boost again. Same issue as a few weeks ago.

Hi dave1949 :)

Yes, we know that some users are getting the shrinking window again. The developers let us know that Facebook has reopened the ticket about this issue but sadly the only thinkg we can do is to wait till Facebook fixes the problem.

Meanwhile and as a workaround, when you get the box that comes up with your friends in it, quickly "right click" your mouse on the "All Farmers" at the top left of the box, and then choose "open in a new tab". You should then get a full size window that does not shrink allowing you to click the "Send" button.

Tom C
Oct 05 2017, 08:31 AM
I was wondering where the new Facilities are, and if we are getting new Halloween stuff?

Qivis
Oct 05 2017, 12:01 PM
I was wondering where the new Facilities are, and if we are getting new Halloween stuff?

Often times the new Facility release time is an estimate and not set in stone because the developers do not want to introduce new problems by failing to thoroughly test them before they do. As for the new Halloween stuff, "Only The Shadow Knows..." to quote an old radio show from before I was born. :D

Jean's Farm
Oct 05 2017, 06:41 PM
Hi

I have a friend who is having the same problem. She cleared all her caches etc and it's still happening.

I just tried mine and they are fine. Maybe there is a glitch with some people.

marymarcel
Oct 05 2017, 07:01 PM
I have a friend who is having the same problem. She cleared all her caches etc and it's still happening.

I just tried mine and they are fine. Maybe there is a glitch with some people.

Hi Jean :)

You can tell your friend to try the suggestions given to cgsfarm in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6193738#post6193738

Also ask them to check if they have enough fuel to Start all and Load all.

bruhelmboldt
Oct 06 2017, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the new stuff, Raul! Very kewl!! You guys ROCK!!!

RichmondGuy
Oct 06 2017, 04:04 PM
Brilliant. More facs that require stuff we're already short on, no matter how hard we try.
Appreciate the efforts, guys, but try playing the game.

mcdaddie
Oct 06 2017, 04:19 PM
Are you guys for real. I have 34 sawmills making Ebony Lumber as fast as it can make. If I put my facs out for hire just ONCE a week I am in the red on Ebony lumber and now your new facs use even more of it. How are we supposed to get more beside 34 sawmills, 7 ships, and 2 trains???

RichmondGuy
Oct 06 2017, 04:21 PM
Obvious. Spend more real $$ on trains, not that they give that much lumber, but hey-ho.

JohnAlbertini
Oct 06 2017, 05:42 PM
High demand items we need more of
Petrochemical barrels
Polyester fiber
Kevlar Fiber
Sheep Wool
Herring
Crab
Swordfish
Squid
Carp
Salmon
Sturgeon
Yellowfish

Dutch85
Oct 06 2017, 05:50 PM
Thank you Raul and team for the awesome new facilities!! I like that you added new products to be made in some of the facilities we already have. The "TASTE Of" facilities are some of my favorites. I love how they are designed!

nanatoni
Oct 06 2017, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the updates.
Whatever happened to the Midwestern American Restaurant that was mentioned in a previous release?

conniebissell
Oct 06 2017, 06:15 PM
Thanks to all the team for their hard work! :D

Momma Woods
Oct 06 2017, 06:19 PM
Thanks Raul for the fabulous update. Wish I had more FC Oh well that a plague on old folks living on fixed income. FT keeps me entertained.

Granny Goodwitch
Oct 06 2017, 06:23 PM
More fun = thanks! HOWEVER, whatever happened to the FT Landscape Service? I tought it would, for sure, be included in this update because I received a coop quest to load the manure spreader in it. Not a problem, mot a complaint, just curious.

Wendiddy
Oct 06 2017, 06:31 PM
Another facility that uses metal and lumber and no increase in Metal Mill or Saw Mill production.
Other than that, thanks for the new stuff and for your hard work.

Taz D
Oct 06 2017, 06:39 PM
More fun = thanks! HOWEVER, whatever happened to the FT Landscape Service? I tought it would, for sure, be included in this update because I received a coop quest to load the manure spreader in it. Not a problem, mot a complaint, just curious.
Hi Granny Goodwitch,
The FTown Landscaping Service was released in a previous release. You would not receive a co-op quest for a facility that isn't available.

Taz D
Oct 06 2017, 06:41 PM
Another facility that uses metal and lumber and no increase in Metal Mill or Saw Mill production.
Other than that, thanks for the new stuff and for your hard work.
Hi Wendiddy,
Raul added this note at the bottom of the release:
Note:: After the release of the Facility Chains feature we will dedicate time to decrease shortages of some high demand ingredients in the game.

Sqrl
Oct 06 2017, 06:42 PM
It's a small thing but on my farm the Shelf Genie is a Shelf Gennie. It's kinda funny tho.

Time1ess
Oct 06 2017, 07:21 PM
Why do all the new restuarants have to be farm cash?

~ Sandra

barbara nixon
Oct 06 2017, 07:39 PM
thanks alot, keep up the good work..now go over to fb and show them how to fix things....lol

cbl456
Oct 06 2017, 07:49 PM
It would be greatly appreciated if you would fix the time delay that occurs when collecting FC. It seems like the delay has gotten longer and longer. I, and others have asked you to fix this multiple times. thank you.

VondaK
Oct 06 2017, 08:30 PM
Thank you. So enjoy the game. Only complaint is that it's addicting...

OrcaLinda
Oct 06 2017, 11:17 PM
Thank you for all the updates...Love it when we get them..

kidwboro
Oct 06 2017, 11:35 PM
I get to draw upon the surplus of linen yarns ( have over 3 million in stock)
and obtain a huge profit margin in manufacturing of the new lace rolls (45x gain, awesome). Reminds me of rye flour, it's 300 coins apiece, and makes six loaves of 1000-coin rye breads per batch.
Thanks for making a way for me to put my surpluses to use. The more the merrier.

maggiel29
Oct 07 2017, 04:21 AM
Note:: After the release of the Facility Chains feature we will dedicate time to decrease shortages of some high demand ingredients in the game.[/QUOTE]

Yay - thanks for this and the new Facs Raul - you guys must have been working all night clearing up after the storm and doing this for us.

cjbraswell
Oct 07 2017, 05:55 AM
thank you so much Raul and team for the outstanding job you have done this month! i personally did not expect an update at all this month with the troubles that you had, to me you guys went above and beyond for us!

Moose Maid
Oct 07 2017, 06:10 AM
Thanks for the new Halloween goodies.

artbee
Oct 07 2017, 06:24 AM
will never get the horrible restrictive old fashion lingering factory.
But approval of shelf's and cabinets

knolan
Oct 07 2017, 11:59 AM
The criteria for determining whether or not to charge Farm Cash or Coins should not be based on 'premium ingredients'. It should be based on player satisfaction. That is the only premium reason that someone would decide to continuing playing.

Dan H
Oct 07 2017, 10:18 PM
Nice release! Good job and great recovery!!! Thank you, Raul and team.

pkd868893
Oct 07 2017, 11:42 PM
Thank you for the new facs and tools. Wonderful but I am sure hoping that we soon can get a EX bulldozer. I would sure not mind spending 50 FC for one. I use mine all the time. Thank you for any help.

Taz D
Oct 07 2017, 11:50 PM
Thank you for the new facs and tools. Wonderful but I am sure hoping that we soon can get a EX bulldozer. I would sure not mind spending 50 FC for one. I use mine all the time. Thank you for any help.
Hi pkd,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we gather all the suggestions by category for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

pkd868893
Oct 08 2017, 12:08 AM
Sorry cannot find it but thank you

Taz D
Oct 08 2017, 12:14 AM
Sorry cannot find it but thank you
Suggestion section is here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

cocosfarm
Oct 09 2017, 02:28 AM
please address spandex shortage

Rita Black
Oct 09 2017, 05:45 AM
My neighbors have disappeared, and my farms wont load. A lot of my crops have gone to waste.I hope they get this fixed. I have done everything that was suggested.

marymarcel
Oct 09 2017, 07:32 AM
My neighbors have disappeared, and my farms wont load. A lot of my crops have gone to waste.I hope they get this fixed. I have done everything that was suggested.

Hi Rita:)

We are answering you in the thread about Cannot load the game. Please check there, thank you :)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6195338#post6195338

Maita
Oct 09 2017, 06:41 PM
So many new advances and so little posibilities to get extra cash, if we don't buy.... we don't get a thing! No chances for people living with little money

Aneida
Oct 10 2017, 06:51 PM
Thank you.

Qivis
Oct 11 2017, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the updates, but isn't calling it "evil eggplant" a redundancy? Eggplant IS evil already!

mcdaddie
Oct 12 2017, 09:15 AM
please address spandex shortage

One Petrochemical plant makes 320 units a day of Spandex fiber. One Textile and Spinning mill that makes the elastic only requires 60 units of Spandex per day. I would check the ration of Petrochemical plants you own vs. the number of Textile mills you own and adjust accordingly.

Tuckertbnc
Oct 13 2017, 05:42 PM
So many new advances and so little posibilities to get extra cash, if we don't buy.... we don't get a thing! No chances for people living with little money

I decided a few years ago to just not buy the Farmcash Factories when released I only buy the coin factories .. I save my won & awarded Farmcash just for any new tools I want .. but you can spend $9 for Farmcash every once in awhile for yourself .... Treat yourself , if you play for your entertainment it is worth it ..

dofford
Oct 13 2017, 05:45 PM
Glad the team is going to look at the big shortages.

I have played Farm Town on and off, more on than off since July 14, 2009.

I like what you have done with the game especially the tools, all the Plow/Plant/Harvest Tool has made a vast improvement in dealing with these tasks. The complementary ones to make working other people’s farms are excellent also. We have come a long ways since the 1 and 2 field tools. Also the automation of the loading and unloading of the facilities was a great improvement. The introduction of the trains and how they help to automate the working of friend’s facilities by using the mayor to work them, really advanced the game.

By the way, with any acute shortage of any of the feed products or ingredients, I have put 33 of these factories or tools in service and still can’t keep up. It hasn’t mattered whether it was bought by coins or FC, we put as many of them in service as we could. We also put as many trains and ships in the system and have them feeding products into the system. There are all sorts of approaches that could be taken. More trains on farms. Take out the restriction of the number of trains on an account, increase the products in each car, introduce super cars or reduce the time it takes to turn them around, 2x the boosts to 24 from 12. Trains are very popular for both the owner and the people boosting (accelerating them) them. When they come in and are unloaded, they provide a big boost to the goods available to be loaded into the facilities.

Of course there is another solution to some of these problems and that would be to double the production while using the same raw materials.

If we ever introduce the Super Facility, we should increase the production of course and the reduced use of raw materials as you did in the Stone Mill and Red Mill Example.
Red Mill – to make 5 Flour it takes 10 Wheat in 30 minutes
Stone Mill – to make 15 Flour it takes 10 Wheat in 30 minutes
That is quite an advantage, tripling the production, using the same amount of raw materials to get the increases needed.

For instance: The production of Air Filter Masks takes 1 Paper Roll and 1 Rubber Tree to produce 100 Air Filter masks. If we went to 200 masks, we could use ½ the raw materials for the same amount of products. This could be one of the features of the Super Facilities that are bought with FC. We could also increase right away the production with fewer raw materials to improve the immediate situation. Then introduce the Super Facility with the improved production amounts with the use of fewer raw materials. The 7th Dan degree is another help to this problem.

These are just a list of musings and a wish list on what we need and how we might be able to fix them..

So here is a list of acute shortages:

1 .What we need now is increased production of lumber piles from the Sawmills. One way would be to reduce production time from 2 hrs to 1.

The other thing you could do with all of these shortages is introduce a Super Sawmill that could be bought with FC like the Stone Windmill (FC) and Red Windmill (Coin) for flour production. We should be able to have the have both kinds on a farm if we choose, just like we do with the Windmills. It would be advantageous to have the items linked also. In the Windmills, if we turn of the Flour Production off in the Red Windmill, it turns it off in the Stone Windmill also. This is a great feature that should be copied.

2. We need an increase of all the metal sheet production by doubling all 5 in the Metal Mill. I f we get too much of the brass and carbon steel sheets we can turn them off.

Same as in item 1, make a Super Metal Mill, bought with FC, with 3x the production of metal sheets. We should be able to have the have both kinds on a farm if we choose, just like we do with the Wind Mills.

3. We need an increase in the containers produced in the Fish Farming Plant 50 %. That would give us more opportunity to expand our restaurants to feed into the new market for those products.

4. We need an increase in the production of Honey in the Bee Farm by 50 %. I have 33 Bee farms and still can’t supply all of my honey needs.

5. We need an increase in the ink production by 100 % (meaning double it) in the Ink & Pigment Factory. Again I have 33 factories and try everything but am woefully short all the time.

Same as in item 1, make a Super Ink & Pigment Factory, bought with FC, with 3x the production of ink. We should be able to have the have both kinds on a farm if we choose, just like we do with the Wind Mills.

6. We need an increase in production of Silver & Gold Nuggets in the Mineral Mine by 50 % now.

The other fix would be same exactly as Item 1.

7. We need an increase in production of Talc & Marble Rock and Baking Soda by 100 % in the Open-Pit Mine.

8. We need an increase in the production of bread in the Bakery. An 100% increase would be much appreciated.

9. We need an increase in the Strawberry-Choco Bar in the Ice Cream Factory by 50 %.

10. We need an increase in the production of Cheese in the Dairy Processing Plant by 100%. I have 33 plants and still can’t keep up.

11. We need an increase in Paper Roll & Cardstock production in the Paper Mill by 100 %. Again I have 33 Paper Mills and can’t keep up.

12. We need to increase all 8 of the rolls by 50 % in the Textile and Spinning Mill.

13. We need to increase the production of the Sugar Refinery and it would help if we improved the output and with just a little more of the raw materials used to create the increase in production. One suggestion would be to double the production and reduce the raw product used. Right now it takes 10 Sugarcane to make 15 Sugar in 2 Hrs. We could produce 40 Sugar using 20 Sugarcane in 2 Hrs, or 10 Sugarcane to make 20 Sugar in 1 Hr.

Hopefully these suggestions will help you decide how to fix our shortages

Taz D
Oct 13 2017, 05:56 PM
Just a reminder: If you have suggestions for improving the game or for what shortages need to be addressed please post them in the Suggestions section where they are grouped by subject for the developers to see to determine what suggestions they want to implement.
You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestions.

Eradani
Oct 14 2017, 11:17 AM
strictly speaking, this applies to the last update and not this one but i think the devs have been just a trifle busy in the past few weeks

i like how the outlines go on/off when toggling graphics except when i am making a tree or flower farm. i'm wondering if you could put just enough of a tint where an item is to be able to tell the difference from an empty spot.

i used to turn them off/on a few times and then i could see where trees were missing but now you can't tell as empty spaces with 4 neighbors appear the same as filled ones.

after my bought 26x26 for farm 17 and since the oak were now 1x1, i tried to fill in the gaps on farm 17 and my eyes bled profusely trying to find the holes. i'm sure i still didn't find them all. i'm getting to 26 with my shake and flower farms and want to redo them but can't even imagine stressing my eyes out like that again :eek:

thx for your consideration

Anne Stallard
Oct 15 2017, 03:01 AM
Eradani, when I wanted to add oak trees after they became 1x, I put all of the existing oak trees into storage and then replanted them and then added the extras. Much easier than trying to fill in the gaps. It's much easier on the eyes too. :)

mastermouse
Oct 15 2017, 08:51 AM
unable to load farmtown
error message is as follows
Error saving data, Error Xlink.

It doesn't reload when you clickon the red or green button as instructed

Farmer_Susan
Oct 15 2017, 08:57 AM
unable to load farmtown

Yep. Mine did that. Now I'm getting this error:

"The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later."

Maybe the new quest thingy is being uploaded???????

Eradani
Oct 15 2017, 09:00 AM
Eradani, when I wanted to add oak trees after they became 1x, I put all of the existing oak trees into storage and then replanted them and then added the extras. Much easier than trying to fill in the gaps. It's much easier on the eyes too. :)
that would work if i had blocks of the same tree. i make my tree farms packed full but with the trees randomized all over the place

Stu3
Oct 15 2017, 10:00 AM
Seems there is an issue with Slashkey Servers been down for a while come on lets get this game running or is it corrupt due to the Chains manager?

beverduster
Oct 15 2017, 10:02 AM
why isnt the game not loading, this is gettin past old

Texas Belle
Oct 15 2017, 10:05 AM
unable to load farmtown

Im having the same problem... can't get in to harvest and have planted 8 hr crop, need to get there... I'm sure they are working on the link the farms thing and its messing everything up.. just my thinking..

dave1949
Oct 15 2017, 10:25 AM
`The game is a mess at the moment, cant load farm, cant send gifts, cant send request to boast train. Time to give the game a rest.

Taz D
Oct 15 2017, 10:29 AM
Hi All,
The developers have been notified about the not loading. Please be patient until they can find the problem and get it fixed. There is nothing we can do until they can find the problem.

sizzlinsssandi
Oct 15 2017, 10:54 AM
Can the developers reset so everyone doesn't "lose crops?" I sure hope so. Mine is now saying The Page is Temp Unavailable, so at least something has changed in the last 30 minutes.:mad:

Tiger
Oct 15 2017, 11:46 AM
Hi All,

Try loading the game now, let us know if you still can't get in.

peekachoo
Oct 15 2017, 11:50 AM
Hiya, I just got in ok, thanks !

Sorry, got a bit carried away, just happy to see it back.

mastermouse
Oct 15 2017, 11:56 AM
is working now..ty!!
:)

Qivis
Oct 15 2017, 12:26 PM
Hi All,

Try loading the game now, let us know if you still can't get in.

For an hour or so after your posting of this sentence people were still complaining about the server being down and some even suggested that the entire Slashkey staff needed to be replaced. They are wrong of course.

Please let Raul and the rest of the team know that we gamers and computer builders, computer engineers, electrical engineers, etc. know how difficult it is to diagnose a server when it develops hiccups - especially via remote - and that the entire team's efforts are very appreciated! :)

Snookie Sue
Oct 15 2017, 12:33 PM
:):):):):p:):):):) Thanks so much for all the work you put in this morning to get everything up and running. You are great. Lost no crops, did't give up and start cleaning the house - just waited patiently cause I knew you wound't fail us. XOXOX, Snookie

jkmyer
Oct 15 2017, 01:10 PM
For an hour or so after your posting of this sentence people were still complaining about the server being down and some even suggested that the entire Slashkey staff needed to be replaced. They are wrong of course.

Please let Raul and the rest of the team know that we gamers and computer builders, computer engineers, electrical engineers, etc. know how difficult it is to diagnose a server when it develops hiccups - especially via remote - and that the entire team's efforts are very appreciated! :)

I'll second that

Dan H
Oct 15 2017, 07:07 PM

Yes, that is a nice thought and all is back to normal here, so - Thanks Raul & Team- From a retired mainframe and artificial intelligence engineer and former manager in charge of the national technical assistance center at a major wireless company. I know first hand how difficult it sometimes is to maintain and restore network and equipment problems. Your efforts to enhance and maintain FT is appreciated!!

cocosfarm
Oct 16 2017, 01:34 AM
ty to devs for remedying the problem so quickly

Alexandra_J
Oct 16 2017, 05:26 PM
Are we about due for this release to be closed ready for the next one?
My guess is the new release will be between the 25th-28th October 2017

Taz D
Oct 16 2017, 05:59 PM
Are we about due for this release to be closed ready for the next one?
My guess is the new release will be between the 25th-28th October 2017
Hi Cornish Lil Princess,
No this release is not complete yet. They are still working on the Facility Chains.

Tom C
Oct 17 2017, 10:44 AM
Wish they would go back to having everything ready when they put out a new release.

Taz D
Oct 17 2017, 11:03 AM
Wish they would go back to having everything ready when they put out a new release.
Hi Tom C,
In this case that was not possible because they had to deal with hurricane Irma, so a lot of this release was delayed while they dealt with damage and no power or internet.

jeannine_p
Oct 18 2017, 09:48 AM
i remember when i first started playing FT, we would get a new release every 3 or 4 months. im really happy that has changed over the years. im also super thankful everyone made it thru irma safely. thanks for all you do, devs and team! mods included!!

FCM
Oct 20 2017, 08:41 AM
I too would like to express my appreciation for Raul and the dev team as well as the moderators here on the forum. Thanks for all you do!

bliky
Oct 20 2017, 02:40 PM
I am now seeing a filter in the marketplace when selling my items that is labeled "From Facilities (Export)" Is this new, or did I just miss this in an earlier release?

Taz D
Oct 20 2017, 02:46 PM
I am now seeing a filter in the marketplace when selling my items that is labeled "From Facilities (Export)" Is this new, or did I just miss this in an earlier release?
Hi bliky,
It is for the new facility chains which hasn't been released yet.

Taz D
Oct 23 2017, 07:17 PM
Please do not post here about loading issues and the temporary unavailable page. We are collecting all those posts in the Cannot load farm, Errors, connecting to mainframe subject thread in the Help & Support section because this issue has nothing to do with the current release.
Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Taz D
Oct 25 2017, 07:18 PM

I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions. Be sure to watch this section for the next great release!

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems in Help & Support (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1), any feedback in General Feedback (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186) and your ideas in our Suggestion section. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)