PDA

View Full Version : Discussions about the Facility Chains

Taz D
Nov 06 2017, 06:19 PM
This thread is for any comments or discussion about the Facility Chains feature.
If you wish to provide feedback on this topic please post in this thread.

Information about the Facility Chains is on this link:
Chapter 33 - Facility Chains (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658218)

Any Suggestions for changes to the Facility Chains, please post in the thread for: Quests, Co-op Quests, NCC & Facility Chains (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634690)

Debates are allowed but posts which go beyond simple debates and fall into attacks against another member or out right name calling, or take a thread completely off track, will be removed without notice.

Aussie Rae
Nov 06 2017, 07:40 PM
Just love that we can now see which facilities still need to reach 7th Dan in all products, makes it easier than going through each one individually in the facility manager... but I have already created a google doc spreadsheet with all of mine.... should have waited, lol

Catharina
Nov 06 2017, 10:54 PM
Just saw some new features after reloading the game. Thanks! You guys are a moving target for sure :-)

Love the fact that I can now see the Dans and how many of each facility I have.

Quick question, now that I have some products for export, where would I be able to let my neighbours know what I have or need?

Aussie Rae
Nov 06 2017, 11:02 PM
bit amused that there are two facilities on the list that are new and therefore we are not able to reach any Dan levels at the moment. They are the Shelf and Cabinets Factory, and Music Band Supplies Factory.

Taz D
Nov 06 2017, 11:10 PM
Just saw some new features after reloading the game. Thanks! You guys are a moving target for sure :-)

Love the fact that I can now see the Dans and how many of each facility I have.

Quick question, now that I have some products for export, where would I be able to let my neighbours know what I have or need?
Hi Catherina,
We don't have any more information other than what is posted in the releaser thread. You will have to wait until they release the next phase of the chains to find out additional information.

Catharina
Nov 08 2017, 07:14 AM
Thanks Taz, this thread will be a great place to learn how this new feature works.

jade_p
Nov 21 2017, 09:01 AM
im a bit put out about this feature. while i have several of each coin factory, i only have a few FC facs that i have 2 of. as a single parent, i dont have a lot of real cash to put into this game, especially to just make coins when that feature is released. when we get levels every 3 months, we get 25 fc, which isnt even enough to get another factory. 1 or 2 fc each week, for the quests, and maybe some fc when ur NCC comes in isnt enough to help us get those fc facs any time soon either. please rethink this. i think it is going to be a cool feature, but i think, in my opinion, you would get a much better response to it if you make the FC requirement simple- 1 factory instead of 2. i can not believe i am the only person that thinks this as well. i know alot of people are on a fixed income, and this is their only means of entertainment. for the record- because i know someone will say it- i do not have an entertainment budget- i dont go out to eat, or to the movies, etc- i dont have the money to do it. i pay my bills n make sure my kids have what they need. please reconsider the 2 factories to make a chain requirement. i cant even make a chain this week because i dont have 2 fc factories to make one, of any of the ones that show up to use.

Taz D
Nov 21 2017, 09:22 AM
im a bit put out about this feature. while i have several of each coin factory, i only have a few FC facs that i have 2 of. as a single parent, i dont have a lot of real cash to put into this game, especially to just make coins when that feature is released. when we get levels every 3 months, we get 25 fc, which isnt even enough to get another factory. 1 or 2 fc each week, for the quests, and maybe some fc when ur NCC comes in isnt enough to help us get those fc facs any time soon either. please rethink this. i think it is going to be a cool feature, but i think, in my opinion, you would get a much better response to it if you make the FC requirement simple- 1 factory instead of 2. i can not believe i am the only person that thinks this as well. i know alot of people are on a fixed income, and this is their only means of entertainment. for the record- because i know someone will say it- i do not have an entertainment budget- i dont go out to eat, or to the movies, etc- i dont have the money to do it. i pay my bills n make sure my kids have what they need. please reconsider the 2 factories to make a chain requirement. i cant even make a chain this week because i dont have 2 fc factories to make one, of any of the ones that show up to use.
Hi Jade_p,
Nothing says you have to make a chain every week. If you don't have the FC factories needed or the FC to buy the additional 1 then don't. You will not make as many coins as those who can afford the FC, but you can still make coins from the coins facility chains.
If you wish to make a suggestion about the FC chains then please place it in the Suggestions section where we group the suggestions by subject for the developers to see.

jules1954
Nov 25 2017, 04:11 PM
Hi, can I ask for a good explanation please:
If we have say 4 of a facility..lets say the bakery..., and we choose the 2 for the chain. I am wondering if I am correct in thinking that the products produced in those 2 bakeries can not be used for anything other than selling at market. If that is the case, then we are losing a lot of produce that we are needing to support our other facilities, as a lot of products from the bakery are needed in a lot of other facilities. I hope I have not interpreted this wrongly, if so could we please have this explained plainly for a dummy like me to understand, lol
Thank you :)

Tiger
Nov 25 2017, 04:23 PM
Hi, can I ask for a good explanation please:
If we have say 4 of a facility..lets say the bakery..., and we choose the 2 for the chain. I am wondering if I am correct in thinking that the products produced in those 2 bakeries can not be used for anything other than selling at market. If that is the case, then we are losing a lot of produce that we are needing to support our other facilities, as a lot of products from the bakery are needed in a lot of other facilities. I hope I have not interpreted this wrongly, if so could we please have this explained plainly for a dummy like me to understand, lol

Hi jules,

No you are not losing any production for the rest of your facilites even if 2 of them are in a chain.

Take coin regular facilites as an example. 100% of what you produce in them can be used for other facilites as normal. You lose nothing.

What happens when you enter them into a chain and you have reached chain status, is those 2 facilites then produce 140% ( an extra 40% above normal). That 40% is your export products that can be used for import/export or sale for pure profit as they did not use any of your ingredients to make them.

jules1954
Nov 25 2017, 04:45 PM
Thank you so much for that explanation. I am sorry that I got it wrong. That is so good to know, that we are not losing products

Tiger
Nov 25 2017, 05:08 PM
Thank you so much for that explanation. I am sorry that I got it wrong. That is so good to know, that we are not losing products

you are very welcome :)

jules1954
Nov 25 2017, 07:05 PM
oops, forgot to ask about this...3. ( Export ) products can not be consumed by your own service facilities
does this mean that the products from our chain facilities can not be used to fill our service facilities

Taz D
Nov 25 2017, 09:36 PM
oops, forgot to ask about this...3. ( Export ) products can not be consumed by your own service facilities
does this mean that the products from our chain facilities can not be used to fill our service facilities
Hi Jules,
The normal 100% produced in the chain facilities can be used to fill your service facility. The extra 40% that are for Export cannot be used to fill your own services. They can either be sold in the market or sent to a neighbor's chain of a corresponding service to the facility.
I think if you read Chapter 33 of the Ganme Guide that will answer your questions. And when the rest of the facility chains is released then we will update that chapter with the additional information.

100 More
Nov 25 2017, 09:56 PM
Why do the Shelf and Cabinet facility and the Shelf Genie not have dans?:confused:

Taz D
Nov 25 2017, 09:59 PM
Why do the Shelf and Cabinet facility and the Shelf Genie not have dans?:confused:
Hi 100 More,
Because they were just released this last month. New facilities do not get belts immediately.

jade_p
Dec 04 2017, 11:41 AM
another week i can not utilize the "facility chains" because i do not own 2 of the farm cash factories that is required. irks me to no end!! so far i dont see any use to this at all, since you HAVE to have 2 of each facility in order for it to participate. we cant export goods to make more coin, we cant import goods to make more coin, and as far as i see it, you are trying to get people to spend more money on fc . im sure im not the only one this is happening to. please re-evaluate this aspect of the game.

Taz D
Dec 04 2017, 12:35 PM
another week i can not utilize the "facility chains" because i do not own 2 of the farm cash factories that is required. irks me to no end!! so far i dont see any use to this at all, since you HAVE to have 2 of each facility in order for it to participate. we cant export goods to make more coin, we cant import goods to make more coin, and as far as i see it, you are trying to get people to spend more money on fc . im sure im not the only one this is happening to. please re-evaluate this aspect of the game.
Hi Jade_p,
I have moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread about the Facility Chains as you are not making a suggestion on how to change it.
The import/export will be released in the next release as stated by Raul in the current release. In the mean time you can sell those Export product you have in the market to gain additional coins if you wish.

Tiger
Dec 06 2017, 08:10 AM
I have a sort of suggestion about the facility chains but couldn't find a thread in the suggestions so figured you would move this if necessary. I have at least one of every facility but I do not layer crops. Never have and do not want to. However when you have (for example) 2 restaurants in a facility chain that requires multiple crops to make the products it becomes even more difficult to manage your crop production. And the more you double up with them the worse it will become. Have the devs considered new tools that can help us to do our crops faster or increase the amount we get from our farms. For example I would be happy to pay farmcash for an advanced manure spreader that produced more than double the crops that it does now or mobile sprinklers that make crops etc grow in less than half the time. These are just examples based on tools that already exist so maybe there are other options that could be looked at too. I will not be buying anymore facility chains that require crops to operate until such time as a solution is given to this problem. Thanks

Hi Lara,

Please, all suggestions for the game need to go in the suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas are gathered together in one place for the developers to see. Here's the link to that section, you can't start a new thread there, what you do is reply to one that most suits your idea >>
Here's the link to that area of the forum >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

If you are wanting more tools rather than a change to the Facility Chains feature, please place those ideas in the "Machinery/tools both functional and non-functional" section.

If you have a idea for a change to the Facility Chains then there is a thread titled "Quests, Co-op Quests & Facility Chains" you can post in.

Lara
Dec 06 2017, 08:35 AM
Hi Lara,

If you have a idea for a change to the Facility Chains then there is a thread titled "Quests, Co-op Quests & Facility Chains" you can post in.

I have moved it

Kathy813
Dec 09 2017, 02:33 AM
I'll keep asking until I get a decent answer. I want to know when I will see cash facilities in the facility chains feature? For example, I have two Music Instruments Factory. Why can't I chain them???? According to the way your rules read I should be able to start chains with farm cash factories. Why isn't that available?:(

Tiger
Dec 09 2017, 07:42 AM
I'll keep asking until I get a decent answer. I want to know when I will see cash facilities in the facility chains feature? For example, I have two Music Instruments Factory. Why can't I chain them???? According to the way your rules read I should be able to start chains with farm cash factories. Why isn't that available?:(

Hi Kathy,

The chains are released in the following order

a) Regular facilities in coins
b) Regular facilities in farm cash
c) Service facilities in coins
d) Service facilities in farm cash

So your first week you would need to make a chain of 2 regular coin facilites. Then in your second week you would be able to make a chain of 2 Farm Cash facilites.

Eradani
Dec 11 2017, 02:25 AM

there seems to be something weird with that.

- 2nd week i picked FC flower facility and, since i only had 1 of them, i deleted the chain
- 3rd week i was shown reg FC facilities only
- this went on for some time until i just picked a reg FC facility and ignored the fact i couldn't actually chain it
- next week i got different ones than the reg FC list

Tiger
Dec 11 2017, 07:27 AM
there seems to be something weird with that.

- 2nd week i picked FC flower facility and, since i only had 1 of them, i deleted the chain
- 3rd week i was shown reg FC facilities only
- this went on for some time until i just picked a reg FC facility and ignored the fact i couldn't actually chain it
- next week i got different ones than the reg FC list

Hi Eradani,

I had a look at your data and you had been adding chains in the right order until you stopped adding chains.

The order is as follows starting from the first chain you create

The order stays that way even if you skip a week. For example if you did not want to do the FC facilites, you would create a regular coin chain the first week, next week you skip the FC facs, the third week you would start a coin services, the fourth you would skip the FC services. So the fifth week it will go back to coin regular. So if you are only doing coin facilites you should be able to create a chain every other week.

Momma Woods
Dec 11 2017, 08:36 PM
When posting reg fac and the ones that are in the chain don't load all ingred. I did it manually. Was that the wrong thing to do? Momma Woods

Eradani
Dec 11 2017, 08:38 PM
Hi Eradani,

I had a look at your data and you had been adding chains in the right order until you stopped adding chains. [em mine]

The order is as follows starting from the first chain you create

The order stays that way even if you skip a week. For example if you did not want to do the FC facilites, you would create a regular coin chain the first week, next week you skip the FC facs, the third week you would start a coin services, the fourth you would skip the FC services. So the fifth week it will go back to coin regular. So if you are only doing coin facilites you should be able to create a chain every other week.
i didn't stop adding facilities on purpose. i had added the reg FC flower shop and then deleted it because i was never going to buy another one. the next week, i was presented with options for reg FC facilities, and the next week, until finally i just added one and let it sit there even though it would never be a chain.

Taz D
Dec 11 2017, 09:13 PM
i didn't stop adding facilities on purpose. i had added the reg FC flower shop and then deleted it because i was never going to buy another one. the next week, i was presented with options for reg FC facilities, and the next week, until finally i just added one and let it sit there even though it would never be a chain.
Hi Eridani,
As I understand it, the following week you can delete the one that won't ever be achain and that should move you on. So create it one week then don't delete it until the next week.

Momma Woods
Dec 13 2017, 12:12 PM
May I please get an answer?

marymarcel
Dec 13 2017, 12:43 PM
When posting reg fac and the ones that are in the chain don't load all ingred. I did it manually. Was that the wrong thing to do? Momma Woods

May I please get an answer?

Hi Momma Woods, :)

So sorry we missed your post.

We just checked and our facilities for the Facility chain feature are loading fine.

Is this happening with all the regular facilities you have for the chain?

Please open those facilities and make sure that all items have a check mark in the little box. If they dont have a check mark then the items will not load when you click in Start all button.

Eradani
Dec 15 2017, 01:49 PM
Hi Eradani,
As I understand it, the following week you can delete the one that won't ever be a chain and that should move you on. So create it one week then don't delete it until the next week.
that's what i did. i was just reporting the error

JohnAlbertini
Jan 15 2018, 10:37 AM
Once again the facilities I have the most of are not listed in the facilities chain! I have MANY metal mills, paper mills, textile mills, saw mills, ink & pigment factories, and several dairy processing, sugar factories, rubber plant, petrochemical, etc. but these are NEVER offered as available for the facilities chain! WHY?!

If memory serves I've only seen two factories that I have multiples of (bakery & soft drink). Why are the others that I have NEVER listed for the facilities chain?

Random? NOT!!! Just like the quest where recently 3 of the 4 offered where FC facilities I don't own. Random? Sure they are NOT!

Why are the ONLY facilities I have more than one of that ARE listed the bakery and soft drink factory when I have MANY others that I own more than one of?

Taz D
Jan 15 2018, 11:35 AM
Once again the facilities I have the most of are not listed in the facilities chain! I have MANY metal mills, paper mills, textile mills, saw mills, ink & pigment factories, and several dairy processing, sugar factories, rubber plant, petrochemical, etc. but these are NEVER offered as available for the facilities chain! WHY?!

If memory serves I've only seen two factories that I have multiples of (bakery & soft drink). Why are the others that I have EVER listed for the facilities chain?

Random? NOT!!! Just like the quest where recently 3 of the 4 offered where FC facilities I don't own. Random? Sure they are NOT!

Why are the ONLY facilities I have more than one of that ARE listed the bakery and soft drink factory when I have MANY others that I own more than one of?
Hi John,
There isn't any random pick in the facility chains. A facility chain has to feed a service in order to be used in a chain. The ones you listed feed other regular facilities and not directly to a service facility.

JohnAlbertini
Jan 15 2018, 09:21 PM
Hi John,
There isn't any random pick in the facility chains. A facility chain has to feed a service in order to be used in a chain. The ones you listed feed other regular facilities and not directly to a service facility.

The Dairy Processing Plant makes some products used in service facilities but, yes, the others would appear to not help service facilities.

Taz D
Jan 15 2018, 10:15 PM
The Dairy Processing Plant makes some products used in service facilities but, yes, the others would appear to not help service facilities.
Hi John,
One more thing you need to keep in mind. If you have a chain for a service that stocks items from the dairy processing plant then you can not use the plant for a chain. You can not have chains for both ends.

Catharina
Jan 19 2018, 03:33 AM
Good Morning,

I love this new Facilities Chain Feature and am working on getting ready for the next time I can add a new chain. But I've come across what I think is a glitch. I want to make my next chain with the Modern School and, when I open the facility, it shows that all the items are 7th Dan but when I look at the 'Add facilities chain' list it shows that there is one missing in there (16/17).

Yesterday I was missing the chalk board eraser was at 6th Dan but got that one up after harvesting sheep wool this morning. Very strange though is that I got a notice that I just attained 1st Dan for that same eraser!

This may rectify itself when I come home from work tonight (as they sometimes do) but this is the situation at the moment.

My thanks in advance for any help with this :-)

Tiger
Jan 19 2018, 04:50 AM
Good Morning,

I love this new Facilities Chain Feature and am working on getting ready for the next time I can add a new chain. But I've come across what I think is a glitch. I want to make my next chain with the Modern School and, when I open the facility, it shows that all the items are 7th Dan but when I look at the 'Add facilities chain' list it shows that there is one missing in there (16/17).

Yesterday I was missing the chalk board eraser was at 6th Dan but got that one up after harvesting sheep wool this morning. Very strange though is that I got a notice that I just attained 1st Dan for that same eraser!

This may rectify itself when I come home from work tonight (as they sometimes do) but this is the situation at the moment.

My thanks in advance for any help with this :-)

Hi Catharina,

If you have just reached 1st Dan for the eraser then you were actually at 7th Belt for it not 7th Dan. The icons for 7th belt and 7th Dan look very similar.

Edmo
Jan 27 2018, 08:21 PM
I don't like the Facility Chain scheme, but tonight when I was filling my bakeries I saw that they were colored blue and they were in a chain. My question is how they were added to the Facility Chain without me doing it, and How can I remove them.
The Mayor said that If I delete the chain the products will go to the storage and they will be sold in the market. But I don't want this to happen because I want my neighbors to click my facilities and earn me xp. Any idea who or what put me in this mess?

Taz D
Jan 27 2018, 08:34 PM
I don't like the Facility Chain scheme, but tonight when I was filling my bakeries I saw that they were colored blue and they were in a chain. My question is how they were added to the Facility Chain without me doing it, and How can I remove them.
The Mayor said that If I delete the chain the products will go to the storage and they will be sold in the market. But I don't want this to happen because I want my neighbors to click my facilities and earn me xp. Any idea who or what put me in this mess?
Hi Edmo,
The only way your bakeries were put into a facility chains is if you clicked on them in the Facility Chain manager.

To remove them from chains go into the Facility Chains Manager in your tool box just above the Facility Manager, click on My Chains and then the delete chain button.

The only products that will be moved to storage are the ones currently completed, not the ones that are still pending for your neighbors to work. Those products will be available for either selling in the market or to fill your other faclities or services.

You might want to read the chapter in the Game Guide about the facility chains to see the benefit of them. Any products made for the facility chains are over and above what is produced for your own facilities and earn you extra coins when you export them to one or more neighbors that have service facility chains that can import those products.
The chains are not costing you any additional products or coins to produce the additional amount and you gain more coins from that production.

Edmo
Jan 27 2018, 08:38 PM
Hi Edmo,
The only way your bakeries were put into a facility chains is if you clicked on them in the Facility Chain manager.

To remove them from chains go into the Facility Chains Manager in your tool box just above the Facility Manager, click on My Chains and then the delete chain button.

The only products that will be moved to storage are the ones currently completed, not the ones that are still pending for your neighbors to work. Those products will be available for either selling in the market or to fill your other faclities or services.

You might want to read the chapter in the Game Guide about the facility chains to see the benefit of them. Any products made for the facility chains are over and above what is produced for your own facilities and earn you extra coins when you export them to one or more neighbors that have service facility chains that can import those products.
The chains are not costing you any additional products or coins to produce the additional amount and you gain more coins from that production.

Thank you, Taz, but the rules are very complicated for me to comprehend.

Taz D
Jan 27 2018, 08:47 PM
Thank you, Taz, but the rules are very complicated for me to comprehend.
Hi Edmo,
What is complicated about it? When you set up a chain, then start production in those facilities. You produce the 100% for your own facilities plus an additional amount that goes in your Export storage when you store the products from those facilities.
Then after those are stored you go to My Chains in the Facility Chain Manager and click on the green Export button for those facilities. If you have neighbors that can use those products they will show with an Export button for you to click. Simple as that.
On the other side of this you can also make chains of service facilities where you can import products to stock your services to make additional coins.

max_river
Feb 19 2018, 04:23 AM
I have a quest what does the blue man mean i was trying to find info but no luck

marymarcel
Feb 19 2018, 06:06 AM
I have a quest what does the blue man mean i was trying to find info but no luck

Hi max_river :)

If you are talking about this icon http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/Facility Chains/neighbour count.PNG

It represents your neighbors and the number next to this icon shows you how many neighbours you will be able to Export products to or Import products from.

You have more information in our Game Guide for Facility Chains:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506

foridents
May 01 2018, 04:48 AM
I understand from the rules that the list of facilities available to make into chains will change weekly. My list has remained the same for at least 3 weeks. Why is the list not rotating every week? This is particilarly annoying because the facilities listed are Farm Cash ones; I don't have 2 of ANY of them because I cannot spend real cash to buy FC. I'd really like a new list, please!

Tiger
May 01 2018, 05:19 AM
I understand from the rules that the list of facilities available to make into chains will change weekly. My list has remained the same for at least 3 weeks. Why is the list not rotating every week? This is particilarly annoying because the facilities listed are Farm Cash ones; I don't have 2 of ANY of them because I cannot spend real cash to buy FC. I'd really like a new list, please!

Hi floridents,

Your data shows you started coin services chain today (Farm Depot). So next week you will likely be offered a FC chain to make as it rotates between coin and FC. However whether it offers you regular or services, can change depending on what chains you have created in the past.

The rules on that are as follows :

4. The subset of the facilities for you to choose from will vary each week. It could be any of the following combinations:
However, in order to maintain a balance between factories and services it is possible for the regular/service order to change.

The selection process considers how many chains of each type (factories or services) you have. Once it is determined which currency of the chain will be available in the current week (coins or farmcash), we then calculate how many chains the user already have for each type *for that particular currency*.

If your next chain is a Farm Cash chain and you already have 2 farm cash regular chains and 2 farm cash services, then that is an equal amount and you next chain will be a farm cash regular chain.

If the amount of factory chains you have is *less or equal* to the amount of service chains you have then the current week chain type will be a factory, if not, it will be a service.
5. The first week we will show you only coins facilities, the second week only farm cash facilities and so on. Whether we show you regular or service facilities will depend on the types of facility chains you have created in the past as described above.

foridents
May 05 2018, 04:31 PM
I actually have 2 accounts. One is not really having a problem creating chains. SHE just created the Farm Depot one this week. The OTHER account has been stuck on the same Cash facilities list for several weeks and can't create a chain from that list (probably never able to - I don't have 2 of any FC facility). How and when do I get a new list to choose from. That farm only has one chain - Home Supply Factory. I don't know how to link you to that farm to see what I'm talking about. I thought I was contacting you from that account.

Taz D
May 05 2018, 04:42 PM
I actually have 2 accounts. One is not really having a problem creating chains. SHE just created the Farm Depot one this week. The OTHER account has been stuck on the same Cash facilities list for several weeks and can't create a chain from that list (probably never able to - I don't have 2 of any FC facility). How and when do I get a new list to choose from. That farm only has one chain - Home Supply Factory. I don't know how to link you to that farm to see what I'm talking about. I thought I was contacting you from that account.
Hi foridents,
Even though you do not have the required 2 facilities to have a complete chain try starting a chain with the 1 facility. Then when the next week starts create your coins facility chain from the new list and delete the chain you started for the farm cash facility that wasn't complete.

MOM GLENDA
May 10 2018, 03:08 PM
i am making coins when i export products.why am i losing coins to import products.is this how its suppose to work.i stopped importing 2 weeks ago when i noticed i lost coins

marymarcel
May 10 2018, 03:26 PM
i am making coins when i export products.why am i losing coins to import products.is this how its suppose to work.i stopped importing 2 weeks ago when i noticed i lost coins

Hi MOM GLENDA :)

Well, you are not losing coins from importing products for your service chains.

Just think that if you want to feed those service chains you shoul start production in your own factories using your own products and time. This way you are paying for getting the items without producing them and still getting a profit.

This is explained in the Game guide for Facility Chains

Benefits of *Service* facility chains:

1. Chains of coins service facilities will be 75% more profitable instead of the standard 50%.
2. Chains of farm cash service facilities will be 100% more profitable instead of the standard 50%.
3. If you need help stocking a service facility chain with products, you may chose to import those products from a neighbour who has a chain of the facility that can produce them. Notice these imported products have the advantage that you didn't have to spend time producing them and will also be extra profitable due to the increased profitability of the service facilities that are part of a chain.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506

MOM GLENDA
May 12 2018, 10:14 AM
thanks for answering me

Winey Farmer
May 17 2018, 11:30 AM
I used the new filters (a release back) to identify which Facs/Servs I had created as part of a Facility and noticed a problem. Where I had 3 of the facs/servs across farms, when I created a Chain it took the 2 'extras' and made them chain. This is not what I wanted; I added 3 because I wanted 2 regular and 1 chain. First time I came across this several months back, I thought I just selected the same factory 2x across different weeks of creating chains.

I don't like how the above is actually working to take all my 'extras' and turn them into chains, so now I've deleted all :( .

Taz D
May 17 2018, 11:38 AM
I used the new filters (a release back) to identify which Facs/Servs I had created as part of a Facility and noticed a problem. Where I had 3 of the facs/servs across farms, when I created a Chain it took the 2 'extras' and made them chain. This is not what I wanted; I added 3 because I wanted 2 regular and 1 chain. First time I came across this several months back, I thought I just selected the same factory 2x across different weeks of creating chains.

I don't like how the above is actually working to take all my 'extras' and turn them into chains, so now I've deleted all :( .
Hi Winey Farmer,
Two facilities of each type are required to be a chain. A single facility can not be a chain.

Please understand that even though a facility is in a chain it still produces 100% for you own use in your services. The Exportable products are produced over and above the regular products, so you are not losing any products for use in your services.
All the information on how the Facility Chains work are in the Game Guide chapter 33:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506

Lara
Aug 24 2018, 03:49 AM
Just a comment on the facility chains for the Devs. Rethink some of the ways it works and come up with better stuff. It is very time consuming and resource consuming and is just getting moreso every week you add a new chain. I am still persevering but I have a large number of neighbours who have either stopped adding chains or stopped doing chains. So it is almost pointless going there everyday to do them other than it is the same couple of people and you need to clear your chains so they can send you stuff. I go there once a day now if I get time. I have neighbours who haven't been there for days and I don't know if they will ever come back to them again. Think about what you can do and make it work because I don't think it is anymore.

Sqrl
Nov 19 2018, 12:16 PM
It's been suggested that we have export all / import all for the facility chains. We can't discuss that in the Suggestions forum so I thought I'd say here that I'm puzzled as to how that would work.

Import All, yes, okay, that would work, but on some of my Exports I have three or even four neighbours to whom I could export. So I don't see Export All working in that context.

RozeeS
Dec 30 2019, 04:45 AM
Why are facilities that have not been allocated Dans put into the mix each week? There are 3 in the coin facilities this week, all restaurants. It seems a waste of the space not to include other facilities that have already have Dans allocated.

I don't understand the point of them being in the mix when they cant be used straight away. I have chosen one in the past but they sit there until Dans are allocated and then I have to max them out to make use of them.

Taz D
Dec 30 2019, 09:35 AM
Why are facilities that have not been allocated Dans put into the mix each week? There are 3 in the coin facilities this week, all restaurants. It seems a waste of the space not to include other facilities that have already have Dans allocated.

I don't understand the point of them being in the mix when they cant be used straight away. I have chosen one in the past but they sit there until Dans are allocated and then I have to max them out to make use of them.
HI RozeeS,
Any facility or service that you own will show in the list regardless whether they have the dans or not. It is very simple for you to check if they have the dans and to not add them to your facility chains until they do.

storm36
May 25 2020, 10:07 AM
Just an observation, the "Available Trading Neighbors" feature is useless when the number shown is not accurate with the actual number of neighbors who are actively playing the chains feature. I have spent days contacting each of my neighbors to see who plays and who doesn't, which chains they have etc so i can better choose which chains i need. When i click the number to see which neighbors have that chain, most of the ones showing up do not play the chains and either haven't in months or never did. yes they have the 2 needed facilities and reached the max dans but they don't do the chains. There needs to be an easier way to identify inactive chain players so they dont appear as being available to trade with.

RozeeS
Jun 08 2020, 12:28 AM
Is there a max number of the type of facility either coin or farm cash I can have in the chains?

The week when the farm cash facilities are allocated I get Retail ones. I have not been given farm cash regular facilities to choose from for some time now. In fact it has been so long I can even remember when it was!

This week I have got farm cash retail again, last week it was regular facilities coin and the week before that farm cash retail.

I am not being given a chance to chose a regular farm cash facility.

If I remove a farm cash retail facility will the option to chose a reg farm cash facility come up again?

I am not being given a chance to add or help with farm cash regular facilities because they do not show up for me anymore.

Tiger
Jun 08 2020, 04:29 AM
Is there a max number of the type of facility either coin or farm cash I can have in the chains?

The week when the farm cash facilities are allocated I get Retail ones. I have not been given farm cash regular facilities to choose from for some time now. In fact it has been so long I can even remember when it was!

This week I have got farm cash retail again, last week it was regular facilities coin and the week before that farm cash retail.

I am not being given a chance to chose a regular farm cash facility.

If I remove a farm cash retail facility will the option to chose a reg farm cash facility come up again?

I am not being given a chance to add or help with farm cash regular facilities because they do not show up for me anymore.

Hi RozeeS,

There must always be a balance maintained between how many regular facility chains and how many service facility chains of each type (coin or FC) you can have, what you can't do when you run out of service chains to add is only add regular chains.

This is how the developers explained it:

The selection process considers how many chains of each type (factories or services) you have. Once it is determined which currency of the chain will be available in the current week (coins or farmcash), we then calculate how many chains the user already have for each type *for that particular currency*.

If your next chain is a Farm Cash chain and you already have 2 farm cash regular chains and 2 farm cash services, then that is an equal amount and you next chain will be a farm cash regular chain.

If the amount of factory chains you have is *less or equal* to the amount of service chains you have then the current week chain type will be a factory, if not, it will be a service.

When you remove chain it will automatically sell all the exports for that chain so you won't be able to export those to anyone. If you deleted a FC regular chain and that week it's asking you to add a FC service chain you won't be able to add another regular one until the FC week comes around again, then after that you will still be back to it wanting you to add another FC service to keep the balance between the amounts of regulars and services even.

RozeeS
Jun 08 2020, 04:51 AM
Hi RozeeS,

There must always be a balance maintained between how many regular facility chains and how many service facility chains of each type (coin or FC) you can have, what you can't do when you run out of service chains to add is only add regular chains.

I think I have 19 coin retail facilities and 7 FC retail facilities and
20 coin regular facilities and 9 FC reg facilities.

I have reached my quota on any of these? I was able to add a coin reg facility last week. Do I need to match my FC regular facilities to the same amount as my FC retail ones?

Are FC facilities and coin facilities put together to make a total or are they calculated separately? The rules seem so complex at times. Would be nice to know I have reached my quota on a particular coin or FC facility.

What do I have to do to get the FC regular facilities to show up on my list again?

Thank you

Tiger
Jun 08 2020, 06:40 AM
I think I have 19 coin retail facilities and 7 FC retail facilities and
20 coin regular facilities and 9 FC reg facilities.

I have reached my quota on any of these? I was able to add a coin reg facility last week. Do I need to match my FC regular facilities to the same amount as my FC retail ones?

Are FC facilities and coin facilities put together to make a total or are they calculated separately? The rules seem so complex at times. Would be nice to know I have reached my quota on a particular coin or FC facility.

What do I have to do to get the FC regular facilities to show up on my list again?

Thank you

Hi Rozees,

I'm not sure I can make it any simpler for you, but I will try.

The game automatically calculates how many chains of each of the 4 possible types there are for you, and then offers you the type you can add next.

The coin chains are separate from the Farm Cash chains.

It's possible to only have only coin chains or have more coin chains than FC chains and vise versa. If it's a coin week it counts up the coin chains you have, if it's an FC week it counts up the FC chains you have.

When it's a coin week it calculates how many coin regular chains and how many coin service chains you have then offers you the one you need to add next.

The same thing happens when it's a Farm Cash week, it calculates how many FC regular chains and how many FC service chains you have, then offers you the one you need to add next.

Examples:

If you're only being offered FC service chains to add every time the FC week comes around then you are at your limit for regulars until you add another FC service chain.

If this week it wants you to add an FC service and you delete an FC regular chain, you can't add an FC regular chain this week, because this week it wants you to add a service. It will not recalculate the amount of chains you have to offer you the type you deleted when it's already selected services for you to add. You would have to wait until the FC week came around again. It will then again calculate how many FC chains you have before it offers you a chain.

If you deleted a bunch of FC regulars, the next few times it's the FC week, it will keep offering you FC regulars until the balance between how many FC regular and FC service chains you have, is back to an equal amount of each.

RozeeS
Jun 08 2020, 09:04 AM
Hi Rozees,

I'm not sure I can make it any simpler for you, but I will try.

The game automatically calculates how many chains of each of the 4 possible types there are for you, and then offers you the type you can add next.

The coin chains are separate from the Farm Cash chains.

It's possible to only have only coin chains or have more coin chains than FC chains and vise versa. If it's a coin week it counts up the coin chains you have, if it's an FC week it counts up the FC chains you have.

When it's a coin week it calculates how many coin regular chains and how many coin service chains you have then offers you the one you need to add next.

The same thing happens when it's a Farm Cash week, it calculates how many FC regular chains and how many FC service chains you have, then offers you the one you need to add next.

Examples:

If you're only being offered FC service chains to add every time the FC week comes around then you are at your limit for regulars until you add another FC service chain.

If this week it wants you to add an FC service and you delete an FC regular chain, you can't add an FC regular chain this week, because this week it wants you to add a service. It will not recalculate the amount of chains you have to offer you the type you deleted when it's already selected services for you to add. You would have to wait until the FC week came around again. It will then again calculate how many FC chains you have before it offers you a chain.

If you deleted a bunch of FC regulars, the next few times it's the FC week, it will keep offering you FC regulars until the balance between how many FC regular and FC service chains you have, is back to an equal amount of each.

Thank you, still a bit confused but it seems I need to buy another farm cash retail facility. I don't know why it is imposed upon us to keep buying farm cash retail facilities in order to get farm cash regular facilities. I struggle to fill both of them when I have 2 of them them and to be perfectly honest is a waste of my precious farm cash.

I thought having chains was suppose to help us will filling retail facilities but if we can't add more farm cash regular facilities it's not really helping my neighbours with items or me with coins.

Thank you for your time and help in replying it is appreciated

Tiger
Jun 08 2020, 10:47 AM
Thank you, still a bit confused but it seems I need to buy another farm cash retail facility. I don't know why it is imposed upon us to keep buying farm cash retail facilities in order to get farm cash regular facilities. I struggle to fill both of them when I have 2 of them them and to be perfectly honest is a waste of my precious farm cash.

I thought having chains was suppose to help us will filling retail facilities but if we can't add more farm cash regular facilities it's not really helping my neighbours with items or me with coins.

Thank you for your time and help in replying it is appreciated

Hi Rozees,

Have a read of the Game Guide on the Facility Chains, there is a section in there that will tell you what the benefits are for a service chain and a regular chain. I think you're a bit confused on which type of chain you need to add get help with a facility. Here's the link: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506

You have to add one of each type if you need help with a facility because it's not just about getting help for your own facilities it's also to help your friends with theirs so you can't have everyone adding exactly the same chains of one type or the other or there would be very little you could get from anyone.

Don't add a chain just because it's possible to do one every week, work out which of your facilities you need help with the most, add that as a chain then in return you add a chain your friends need help with so it's mutually beneficial to both of you.