PDA

View Full Version : Official Top Post Thread Facility Chains

Taz D
Nov 15 2017, 10:44 AM
Facility Chains

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/Facility Chains/facility chain manager.png

The Facility Chains is a feature of the game where you will be able to create chains from your facilities to earn far more coins with facilities than facilities that are not part of a chain!!

The Facility Chains is available at levels 200 and higher.

You have from Monday 12:00AM up to the next Monday 12:00AM to add a chain. Not adding a new chain that week just means that you missed an opportunity to have another chain.

UPDATE on where the Export Products have gone July 4th,2022Your Facility Chain export products have been moved to a new storage area.
You will no longer see them in your Harvest& Products section of Storage nor will you be able to see exactly how many you have. When you try to view them in storage you will be redirected to the Facility Chains Manager. In the Trade Products section of the Facility Chains Manger there is a Check Storage blue button top right that you can click on IF you want to see what products can be currently exported to your neighbors. It does not include items that can not be exported due to staging areas being full or those that can not be exported yet due to not being used yet. Details will be added to the Game Guide as soon as we have time.Benefits of *Regular* facility chains:
(Regular facilities make products that can be stocked in Service Facilities to make more profit in coins)

Chains of coins regular facilities will generate 40% more production on top of what they are already producing which can be used for EXPORT when you start batches in them.
Chains of farm cash regular facilities will generate 80% more production on top of what they are already producing which can be used for EXPORT when you start batches in them.
The FREE EXTRA products generated from your chains when you start batches in them, which did not consume any of your ingredients to make them, cannot be consumed by your own service facilities.
Those extra products can be used to help your neighbours that may need help to stock their own service facility chains.
You can ONLY Export them to a neighbour who has a chain of the facility that can consume those products.Your Neighbours are those that you CAN see in your Neighbours bar at the bottom of the game screen.
Friends that have you as their Neighbour but you do NOT have them as your Neighbour (you can NOT see in your Neighbours bar at the bottom of the game screen) can Export to you. You can Import from them to get more products for your own service facility chains BUT you cannot Export to them until they are also a neighbour for you.
Reward for Exporting - the Mayor compensates you with an extra 100% of the sale price of those products just for helping others!!

Benefits of *Service* facility chains:
(Service Facilities stock finished products that have been made and stored in Regular Facilities to make more coins when cashing out.)

Chains of coins service facilities will be 75% more profitable instead of the standard 50%.
Chains of Farm Cash service facilities will be 100% more profitable instead of the standard 50%.
Importing products can help you to stock your own Service facility Chains.
You can IMPORT products from a neighbour or a friend who has a chain of the facility that can produce them.
Even if you do not need them to get those facilities to 100% stocked, by importing them it allows you to restock those products more often which means even more profit when Cashing Out those facilities.
Imported products have the advantage that:you didn't have to spend time producing them

that they did not use any of your ingredients to make them and can help when you may be short on products needed to stock them

Any facilities you create a chain with in the Facility Chains Feature still produce the regular amounts you need for your facilities.

By entering them into the Facility Chains you are getting EXTRA product on top of those which you can Export or Sell within the Facility Chains feature.
The extra (export) products generated are pure profit and totally free as they did not use any of your ingredients to make them.

This link will take you to the Game Guide chapter 33 for more details and information about the Facility Chains:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658218

To post Suggestions or changes for the Facility Chains please click on this link and post your request there:
Facility Chains
(https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634690)

Sqrl
Mar 19 2022, 06:58 PM
Was so glad to see the Facility Chains back but they are not working correctly. When I see a green export button I can sometimes export and sometimes not. If it says a neighbour can import x number of items and I click the blue button, sometimes I get the message Exporting Items but no report of how many items were exported or how much I got paid. The blue button remains dark blue and the count remains the same. When I go back to the main window, the button for that chain is still green.

But sometimes it does work. I have exported quite a lot! But still it doesn't always work.

Taz D
Mar 19 2022, 07:04 PM
Was so glad to see the Facility Chains back but they are not working correctly. When I see a green export button I can sometimes export and sometimes not. If it says a neighbour can import x number of items and I click the blue button, sometimes I get the message Exporting Items but no report of how many items were exported or how much I got paid. The blue button remains dark blue and the count remains the same. When I go back to the main window, the button for that chain is still green.

But sometimes it does work. I have exported quite a lot! But still it doesn't always work.
Hi Sqrl,
When you click to Export the coins and number of products exported is in white letters floating and disappears in a couple seconds. You can also watch the total products to export and the amount will change.
If the buttons are not changing when you export try clearing your memcache and see if that fixes it. They are working correctly for me when I just tested it.

Sqrl
Mar 19 2022, 07:08 PM
okay dokay back to the memcache!

Sqrl
Mar 23 2022, 04:40 PM
Hmm okay memcache worked for a while but if I click on products that haven't been exported and Exporting comes up but they are not exported, the problem returns and I have to run memcache again.

Taz D
Mar 23 2022, 05:16 PM
Hmm okay memcache worked for a while but if I click on products that haven't been exported and Exporting comes up but they are not exported, the problem returns and I have to run memcache again.
Hi Sqrl,
Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Sqrl
Mar 23 2022, 06:09 PM
Thanks Taz.

pdsegida
Apr 24 2022, 12:24 AM
I am not sure if I am posting in the right area. Today I loved at the items that were ready for me to import, I checked my status on the quantity I had and I was already at 100%. I did not need the items that were being offered to me, I do not know how many times I may have :bought" things that I did not need. Do we need to check each time? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tiger
Apr 24 2022, 05:03 AM
I am not sure if I am posting in the right area. Today I loved at the items that were ready for me to import, I checked my status on the quantity I had and I was already at 100%. I did not need the items that were being offered to me, I do not know how many times I may have :bought" things that I did not need. Do we need to check each time? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi pdsegida,

Full details of what the benefits are of creating a chain and why you should import/export are in the game guide Chapter 33 Facility Chains. There is quite a bit to read so you'll need some time to go through it all. Here's the link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506

As an example:

If you own a service facility chain and you import products from your neighbours that are consumed in that service chain, although you pay regular price in coins for those products, not only did those not use your own ingredients to make them, they will be much more profitable to you when you stock them in your service chain and then cash out. This is because service facility chains are from 50% to 100% more profitable than service facilities that are not part of a chain.

So in this case even if you have more than enough products to fill the service facility chain once, it's still worth importing them as it means you could refill them more often making you more profit when you cash them out as it's part of a chain. By importing you are also helping your friends to also make extra profit.

If you found you had a considerable amount and were not likely to be able to use them fast enough, you can still help your friends by importing them and then make some coins back by selling a portion of what you think you're not going to be able to use quickly at market.

When you make a regular chain you get free extra production which are the export products. Those extra export products did not use your ingredients or cost you coins to make. When you export them you make an extra 100% of the selling price for exporting them. Even if you could not export all of the export products you have, and decided to sell some export products at market, you're still making a profit just by selling them as you were given the export products for free.

As long as you have enough coins to import you should do it when you can to help friends as there's always a possibility that if someone was not making any profit from a particular chain because they could no longer export, they can choose to delete the chain which would mean you would no longer be able to import from them to make your own extra profit in your own chains.

Sqrl
Apr 25 2022, 03:39 PM
Hi Sqrl,
Please contact Support about this.

I did contact Support, and the issue seems to be fixed now.

Early Girl
May 06 2022, 10:31 AM
Good afternoon. I have tried the FCC when it was first released and found it very time consuming. But after yesterday's update I decided to take another look at it. The game guide instructions are the most confusing of anything in this game. So, my question is, what actual benefit does the FCC do for a player who does not play for just coins?

Taz D
May 06 2022, 10:55 AM
Good afternoon. I have tried the FCC when it was first released and found it very time consuming. But after yesterday's update I decided to take another look at it. The game guide instructions are the most confusing of anything in this game. So, my question is, what actual benefit does the FCC do for a player who does not play for just coins?
Hi Early Girl,
You can find all the information about the facility chains in the Game Guide chapter 33 about the chains including the benefits:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506

It is up to you whether you consider it a benefit. The addition of a way to do them faster is all that is being added, so that it doesn't take as long to do them.

rodkay1@bigpond.com
Jun 02 2022, 02:04 AM
I go to export my goods in facility chain manager but every time the export button is greyed out and 0 beside how much they can get. Is there a time limit for each person like once a day? I have tried all different times of day and still the same thing. Sure I must be doing something wrong...

Tiger
Jun 02 2022, 04:36 AM
I go to export my goods in facility chain manager but every time the export button is greyed out and 0 beside how much they can get. Is there a time limit for each person like once a day? I have tried all different times of day and still the same thing. Sure I must be doing something wrong...

Hi rodkay1,

In the My Chains section of the Facility Chains you can only export to a neighbour if that Export Products To button is Green.

When that Export Products To button is Pale Blue that means one of two things:

either you have no products to export to them
or their staging areas are already full.

When you click on the Pale Blue Export button and look at the information in that neighours box, when you can see

the top line for Products to Export is not 0 and shows that you have products to Export
but the bottom line is showing This neighbour can import: 0 and the Export button is greyed out

That means their staging areas are already full preventing you from Exporting to them at that time.

They would need to do their importing and then you would need to export to them before their their staging areas were filled again by others exporting to them.

Tiger
Jul 04 2022, 05:42 PM
UPDATE on where the Export Products have gone July 4th,2022
Your Facility Chain export products have been moved to a new storage area.
You will no longer see them in your Harvest& Products section of Storage nor will you be able to see exactly how many you have.

When you try to view them in storage you will be redirected to the Facility Chains Manager. In the Trade Products section of the Facility Chains Manger there is a Check Storage blue button top right that you can click on IF you want to see what products can be currently exported to your neighbors. It does not include items that can not be exported due to staging areas being full or those that can not be exported yet due to not being used yet. Details will be added to the Game Guide as soon as we have time.

rodkay1@bigpond.com
Jul 14 2022, 06:19 AM
I am trying to delete a chain but it asks whether I want to proceed, to which I click yes and then it comes up saving facilities and freezes there. I was able to delete one of my chains earlier in the week but cannot do any more? Would appreciate help on why this is happening...thanks

Tiger
Jul 14 2022, 07:34 AM
I am trying to delete a chain but it asks whether I want to proceed, to which I click yes and then it comes up saving facilities and freezes there. I was able to delete one of my chains earlier in the week but cannot do any more? Would appreciate help on why this is happening...thanks

Hi rodkay1,

What have you already tried to resolve this yourself?
Have you reloaded the game to see if it updated and deleted the chain?

If not please also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if it will delete after that.

Did the chain you are trying to delete meet chain criteria or is it one that had not reached that yet? If it had not reached chain criteria which ones dd itnot meet, the 2 facility requirement or the 7th dan requirements?

Is it a chain that matches the criteria for the type of chain you could add this week or is it a different one?

If it still won't delete, which facility chain is it? Please name the facility.

rodkay1@bigpond.com
Jul 14 2022, 09:08 AM
Air Freshener factory and fishing accessories factory. I was able to delete import facility but unable to delete these 2. I have cleared mem cache and I am allowed to proceed to delete but freezes saying "saving facilities" and I have to refresh just to be able to get back in the game. And the facilities are still there

marymarcel
Jul 14 2022, 09:21 AM
Air Freshener factory and fishing accessories factory. I was able to delete import facility but unable to delete these 2. I have cleared mem cache and I am allowed to proceed to delete but freezes saying "saving facilities" and I have to refresh just to be able to get back in the game. And the facilities are still there

Hi rodkay1 :)

Tiger is not available at this moment.

I just tried with one of my chains and got your same problems.

We are sending this to the developers.

Thanks for your report :)

Snookie Sue
Jul 14 2022, 02:41 PM
I just noticed the change to being unable sell all my imports in the marketplace. I just never got into this aspect of the game. I was able to remove several of my facilities but have been unable to remove the last 5 or 6. It just says it is loading the facilities and then nothing happens. Hoping to be able to get the rest out and not lose all these products as I have several of the designated facilities in those chains. Please keep us informed. Thanks so much.

marymarcel
Jul 14 2022, 02:45 PM
I just noticed the change to being unable sell all my imports in the marketplace. I just never got into this aspect of the game. I was able to remove several of my facilities but have been unable to remove the last 5 or 6. It just says it is loading the facilities and then nothing happens. Hoping to be able to get the rest out and not lose all these products as I have several of the designated facilities in those chains. Please keep us informed. Thanks so much.

Hi Snookie Sue :)

We will let you all know as soon as we get any information from the developers.

JNelson
Jul 15 2022, 03:13 AM
If you have boxes unchecked in a facility, does that mean you wont receive any of those items for import ---untill the box is checked again ???? ie if have items turned off to build up supplies ......

Tiger
Jul 15 2022, 06:15 AM
If you have boxes unchecked in a facility, does that mean you wont receive any of those items for import ---untill the box is checked again ???? ie if have items turned off to build up supplies ......

Hi JNelson,

No, you can still import products for those facilities as long as neighbours have products to export to you, they didn't use them up exporting to someone else before trying to export to you and your staging areas for those facilites had room to be able to export them to you.

Removing check marks in your regular facilities that are part of a chain just means that you won't be making any of those products to be able to get the extra free export products so that you can export them to others.

rodkay1@bigpond.com
Jul 18 2022, 03:25 AM
Thank you re previous post. The facilities Air freshener and fish accessories still cannot be deleted from chain but I will wait and keep trying, if I am not the only one with the problem. Thanks marymarcel...appreciate your prompt reply

marymarcel
Jul 18 2022, 08:20 AM
Thank you re previous post. The facilities Air freshener and fish accessories still cannot be deleted from chain but I will wait and keep trying, if I am not the only one with the problem. Thanks marymarcel...appreciate your prompt reply

You are welcome rodkay1 :)

Sqrl
Jul 18 2022, 07:36 PM
Is the Printing & Packaging fac capable of being chained? I have never seen it offered.

marymarcel
Jul 18 2022, 08:43 PM
Is the Printing & Packaging fac capable of being chained? I have never seen it offered.

Hi Sqrl :)

This week I have regular farmcash facilities and the Prining & Packaging is among them.

You have to wait till have farmcash regular facilities to check again.This week you have coins service facilities.

Sqrl
Jul 19 2022, 02:58 AM
Ah, so it may come up eventually. Thanks!

uma437
Jul 20 2022, 01:06 AM
Good morning,
any news about the possibility to delete chains? The game still freezes saying "Saving facilities".
Thanks for your help!
UMA

Tiger
Jul 20 2022, 04:54 AM
Good morning,
any news about the possibility to delete chains? The game still freezes saying "Saving facilities".
Thanks for your help!
UMA

Hi uma437,

No sorry no news on this yet.

rodkay1@bigpond.com
Aug 03 2022, 07:32 PM
Wow this freezing when trying to delete chains is a real problem. Has been going for weeks now. Still no news on how close before this problem is solved?

Taz D
Aug 03 2022, 07:35 PM
Wow this freezing when trying to delete chains is a real problem. Has been going for weeks now. Still no news on how close before this problem is solved?
Hi Rodkay,
We do not know when they will get to this problem, so no we don't know how long before it can be fixed.

Sqrl
Aug 08 2022, 12:44 AM
Ok, so I am still wondering if my facility chains are working correctly. Every other week, which is presumably the FC facilities week, there is never anything I can chain. Ever since the chains started, I have only ever been able to chain the flower shop.

Admittedly, I don't have a lot of FC facilities, about thirty. But surely even these should come up eventually? Without knowing what facilities are supposed to come up, without even knowing whether it's regular or service facs this week, how can I know if they should be coming up, but aren't? It might be broken, it might not, I just don't have the information to know and it's really bugging me.

halp

Tiger
Aug 08 2022, 06:58 AM
Ok, so I am still wondering if my facility chains are working correctly. Every other week, which is presumably the FC facilities week, there is never anything I can chain. Ever since the chains started, I have only ever been able to chain the flower shop.

Admittedly, I don't have a lot of FC facilities, about thirty. But surely even these should come up eventually? Without knowing what facilities are supposed to come up, without even knowing whether it's regular or service facs this week, how can I know if they should be coming up, but aren't? It might be broken, it might not, I just don't have the information to know and it's really bugging me.

halp

Hi Sqrl,

You have Farm Cash services this week.

The reasons a facility won't show up to add as a chain are....

You have more than one type of FC chain than the other type. So if you have more FC service chains than you do FC regular chains, perhaps due to adding or deleting more than one type, you won't be able to add another FC service chain until the balance is maintained between them again.

You've already added a chain that is importing/exporting to the related regular/service. For example you couldn't have chain of Taste of Peru as well as a chain of Peruvian Restaurants.

A facility won't be offered if the products can be used in too many different facilities like the Rubber factory.

A facility won't be offered if the products can't be loaded into other service facilities like the Healthy Juice stand products.

It does get more complicated when a chain is related to more than one facility, but when that happens the game will only show you which ones you can add according to the chains you already have so that you don't have to work it out.

Sqrl
Aug 08 2022, 02:07 PM
Thanks, Tiger. I'm making notes here!

So the flower shop is a regular facility, which means I need to chain a service facility next, which of course I don't have any, and that's what's the problem. Cool. at least I understand what's going on now.

Tiger
Aug 08 2022, 04:16 PM
Thanks, Tiger. I'm making notes here!

So the flower shop is a regular facility, which means I need to chain a service facility next, which of course I don't have any, and that's what's the problem. Cool. at least I understand what's going on now.

Hi Sqrl,

If you have no FC services then no you can't add one this week.

What it offers the next time an FC chain can be added would depend on what the balance was between the amount of FC regular chains you have and the amount of FC service chains you have.

If the amount of regular FC chains you have is *less or equal* to the amount of service FC chains you have then the current week chain type will be a regular factory, if not, it will be a service.

The same applies to the coin factories. The balance must be maintained between the amount of coin regular facs and coin service facs.

If you don't add a chain one week, then you have to wait until that particular week comes round again to be able to add one of that type.

We don't have a list of amounts of each of the 4 types of types of chain you might have. The game will work that out for you.

Sqrl
Aug 09 2022, 04:36 AM
:) ty Tiger

alyceclover
Aug 12 2022, 02:11 PM
I tried this: FT memcache.

I have had Breakfast restaurant Chain for many weeks. I decided to delete it, about a week ago. Every day I again try to delete it. It stays on Saving facilities, until I get tired of waiting and leave.

This AM I removed the second Breakfast Restaurant, put it storage, thinking the game would delete the chain automatically. Nope.

So do I take the 2nd out of storage, place it on farm, load it again, then try clearing the FT memcache?

The reason I wanted to delete the chain is because when I created a new chain, it shows no products to export. I thought if I removed the other, it would show products to export.

Taz D
Aug 12 2022, 02:25 PM
I tried this: FT memcache.

I have had Breakfast restaurant Chain for many weeks. I decided to delete it, about a week ago. Every day I again try to delete it. It stays on Saving facilities, until I get tired of waiting and leave.

This AM I removed the second Breakfast Restaurant, put it storage, thinking the game would delete the chain automatically. Nope.

So do I take the 2nd out of storage, place it on farm, load it again, then try clearing the FT memcache?

The reason I wanted to delete the chain is because when I created a new chain, it shows no products to export. I thought if I removed the other, it would show products to export.
Hi Alyceclover,
Not being able to delete chains is a known issue that the developers have not fixed yet.

The only reason a chain would show no export products is if you do not have any neighbors that have the correct chain to import them.

alyceclover
Aug 13 2022, 08:43 AM
Hi Alyceclover,
Not being able to delete chains is a known issue that the developers have not fixed yet.

The only reason a chain would show no export products is if you do not have any neighbors that have the correct chain to import them.

TY I am wondering if that fix I tried ( FT memcache) has affected my farm. Stuff is gone from pending, such as Semi-trailer truck which is never empty of pending product.

The Facility manager is not working to load products and when I go to load at the farms such as Crude Oil, the pending disappears. Unless, for some reason all my facilities are being produced instantly.

I will contact support about that issue.

marymarcel
Aug 13 2022, 08:48 AM
TY I am wondering if that fix I tried ( FT memcache) has affected my farm. Stuff is gone from pending, such as Semi-trailer truck which is never empty of pending product.

The Facility manager is not working to load products and when I go to load at the farms such as Crude Oil, the pending disappears. Unless, for some reason all my facilities are being produced instantly.

I will contact support about that issue.

Hi alyceclover :)

The game is having issues at this moment, please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658530

Sqrl
Sep 05 2022, 05:02 PM
One of my neighbours has vanished from the list of neighbours with whom I can trade products. They haven't stopped playing or deleted their farm and they're still in my list of neighbours but they're just not in fac chains.

I've run the memcache, updated the browser and cleared history, but none of that has worked. They're just gone.

Taz D
Sep 05 2022, 07:07 PM
One of my neighbours has vanished from the list of neighbours with whom I can trade products. They haven't stopped playing or deleted their farm and they're still in my list of neighbours but they're just not in fac chains.

I've run the memcache, updated the browser and cleared history, but none of that has worked. They're just gone.
Hi Sqrl,
They may not have any facility chains or they may have not imported so they do not have room for you to export to them.

Sqrl
Sep 05 2022, 07:17 PM
They do have chains, but maybe they do need to import. thx.

Palmarina
Sep 28 2022, 01:00 AM
Hi, I was wondering if the developpers still have this issue on their to do list. I tried to delete a few chains but it still is not possible to do. Is there a workaround?

Tiger
Sep 28 2022, 05:23 AM
Hi, I was wondering if the developpers still have this issue on their to do list. I tried to delete a few chains but it still is not possible to do. Is there a workaround?

Hi Palmarina,

Please list the names of the facility chains you are unable to delete so we know which ones aren't working.
We expect the issues are likely to be fixed before the facility chain goals are added for the farm pass feature.

Palmarina
Sep 28 2022, 06:28 AM
Hi Tiger,
I tried to delete these 3:

Electronic Equipment Factory
Flower shop
Donuts shop

FYI: I deactivated them in the facility manager, cleared memcache and cleared macromedia files.

Hi Palmarina,

Please list the names of the facility chains you are unable to delete so we know which ones aren't working.
We expect the issues are likely to be fixed before the facility chain goals are added for the farm pass feature.

Tiger
Sep 28 2022, 06:59 AM
Hi Tiger,
I tried to delete these 3:

Electronic Equipment Factory
Flower shop
Donuts shop

FYI: I deactivated them in the facility manager, cleared memcache and cleared macromedia files.

Thank you for providing additional information Palmarina, much appreciated :)

Palmarina
Sep 29 2022, 11:34 PM
Thank you for providing additional information Palmarina, much appreciated :)

Hi Tiger, this morning I played FT on my android tablet and there I was able to delete these 3 chains. I just wanted to let you know this.

Taz D
Sep 29 2022, 11:58 PM
Hi Tiger, this morning I played FT on my android tablet and there I was able to delete these 3 chains. I just wanted to let you know this.
Hi Palmarina,
There was a fix done for this problem today.

Palmarina
Sep 30 2022, 01:00 AM
oh good! thanks for the info Taz

Hi Palmarina,
There was a fix done for this problem today.

Larwin
Sep 30 2022, 08:46 PM
does chain facilitys get extra exports when you load or unload the chain facilities? they don't expire? i try figure it out.

it seems you get extra exports when you click store all. is that correct?

marymarcel
Sep 30 2022, 08:53 PM
does chain facilitys get extra exports when you load or unload the chain facilities? they don't expire? i try figure it out.

Hi Larwin :)

I moved your post to the thread about Facility Chains.

You get extra products everytime you load/fill your facilities so they can then be used to export or import. They do not expire.

You have all the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658218

Larwin
Sep 30 2022, 09:28 PM
i mean the exports i sell to my neighbor when is the time that number increases. i already know it increases during day is it when my facility does a production or when i load my facility on the facility screen or after i store all on my facility screen. i already know about the loading on my facility chain manager. i just want to know what i have to do to get more exports so I can sell more at a time to my neighbors on the facility chain manager screen.

Larwin
Sep 30 2022, 09:42 PM
sorry it takes me a bit of time to figure stuff out sometimes. thats how i learn. I catch onto stuff slower or faster sometimes then eventually have them figured out. sometimes just trying stuff out i learn.

Larwin
Sep 30 2022, 09:45 PM
it might be not all productions from a facility are being used in my neighbors chains.

Larwin
Sep 30 2022, 10:09 PM
so i got over a misconception. for facility chains and super facities it seems you extra productions are when you start productions not when you empty the produced ones out with 'store all' seems i was backward thinking on a lot of things about this on farmtown facilities. you can store all any time you need the products in another facility that requires them.

EddyBear
Nov 21 2022, 01:14 AM
In the last few weeks I've added two Facility Chains to My Chains. When I look at my list of facilities they don't have a blue background and aren't included with the filter selection of "part of a chain".

It has me wondering if my chain partners can even see me on their import/export lists.

Thanks,
EddyBear on the forums.

Tiger
Nov 21 2022, 05:56 AM
In the last few weeks I've added two Facility Chains to My Chains. When I look at my list of facilities they don't have a blue background and aren't included with the filter selection of "part of a chain".

It has me wondering if my chain partners can even see me on their import/export lists.

Thanks,
EddyBear on the forums.

Hi EddyBear,

I have moved your post to the thread about the Facility Chains.

Which Chains are you having a problem with?

The last 2 chains you have added recently are:

Flavored Coffee Factory added today
FarmTown Janitorial Services on the 7th November.
Both of those have reached chain status and should be showing a blue background in the Facility Manager.

The only chain we can see that would not have a blue background yet, would be the Office-School Supply Factory which you added back in February. That chain hasn't reached chain status yet.

smilie224
Jan 26 2023, 01:41 PM
I was considering doing a redesign of facilities to different farms. I have several chains set up. If I move a chain facility (such as facility currently on 4 and part of an active chain) to farm 20, do I lose the chain? Or would it pop back up and understand the new farm once I add the facility on F20?

Since the chains take so long to build up, I'd hate to lose all the ones I have just by doing a redesign.

In case it makes more sense writing in this way: Chain set up with airline supplies farms 1 and 2. I want to move the airline supplies facility to farms 40 and 41.
When I remove the airline supplies from farms 1 and 2, do I lose the chain altogether?

Also, I am assuming that I need to buy the airline supplies to place on Farms 40 and 41 before I delete the facilities on Farms 1 and 2?

Thank you for any insights!

marymarcel
Jan 26 2023, 02:03 PM
I was considering doing a redesign of facilities to different farms. I have several chains set up. If I move a chain facility (such as facility currently on 4 and part of an active chain) to farm 20, do I lose the chain? Or would it pop back up and understand the new farm once I add the facility on F20?

Since the chains take so long to build up, I'd hate to lose all the ones I have just by doing a redesign.

In case it makes more sense writing in this way: Chain set up with airline supplies farms 1 and 2. I want to move the airline supplies facility to farms 40 and 41.
When I remove the airline supplies from farms 1 and 2, do I lose the chain altogether?

Also, I am assuming that I need to buy the airline supplies to place on Farms 40 and 41 before I delete the facilities on Farms 1 and 2?

Thank you for any insights!

Hi smilie :)

The only way you can lose a facility chain is if you delete that chain.

Just remember to send products to your storage, and then you can send the facilities to your storage and then place them in their new farms.

smilie224
Jan 26 2023, 02:06 PM
Ok, thank you! That is quite a relief :)

marymarcel
Jan 26 2023, 02:29 PM
Ok, thank you! That is quite a relief :)

You are welcome smilie :)

Just remember that if you have more than 2 facilities of the same type, then only the first 2 facilities will be part of the chain, based on the farm order where they are located at any given time.

You will need to reload the game to see the changes in the Facility Manger.

And also, be sure you are not moving any of the facilities for this NCC week just by mistake or you will abandon the NCC.

texans
Feb 05 2023, 01:09 PM
Not only is my NCC messed up and I should have 12 FC factories in the contest and 12 coin but my chains are not producing much at all. In all the refills I've done (which was probably over 40 times), it's only giving me a tiny amount as if I only refilled once.

Taz D
Feb 05 2023, 01:18 PM
Not only is my NCC messed up and I should have 12 FC factories in the contest and 12 coin but my chains are not producing much at all. In all the refills I've done (which was probably over 40 times), it's only giving me a tiny amount as if I only refilled once.
Hi Texans,
The facility chains only gives a percentage for you to export, not the entire amount that you refill to produce.

texans
Feb 05 2023, 10:47 PM
Obviously. It was not giving me my percentage. Refilling my factories over 40 times, I should have more than 3 Million. Generally, when I refill them that much I have over 50 Million to send.

Taz D
Feb 05 2023, 10:59 PM
Obviously. It was not giving me my percentage. Refilling my factories over 40 times, I should have more than 3 Million. Generally, when I refill them that much I have over 50 Million to send.
Hi Texans,
If they are coin facilities chains you only get 40% of the fill and 80% of the fill for farm cash facilities chains. That is only a percentage of what you actually add to the fill. If you are refilling that quickly I doubt you would be adding much as you are not filling large amounts.

We don't have any way to check these amounts for you as they do not show in the data we can see.
The only thing I can suggest is try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and see if there is any change in the amounts when you refill.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

texans
Feb 06 2023, 01:57 PM
The chain products finally showed up after 2 days. Why did it take so long??

Taz D
Feb 06 2023, 02:24 PM
The chain products finally showed up after 2 days. Why did it take so long??
Hi Texans,
Anything dealing with facilities could be part of the bug affecting facilities. Reloading the game may have caused those to finally show up. Please be patient until the developers can release a fix for these problems.

texans
Feb 06 2023, 09:45 PM
The Chains products are not loading in yet-this isn't resolved either

Taz D
Feb 06 2023, 09:49 PM
The Chains products are not loading in yet-this isn't resolved either
Hi Texans,
You stated, "The chain products finally showed up after 2 days." Are they not there now?
If not try clearing your memcache. If that doesn't help then contact Support about this as well.

texans
Feb 06 2023, 11:04 PM
The only thing I can tell is that I didn't get my Saturday exports until Monday. Do I have to wait until Wednesday to get Monday's?

Taz D
Feb 06 2023, 11:21 PM
The only thing I can tell is that I didn't get my Saturday exports until Monday. Do I have to wait until Wednesday to get Monday's?
Hi Texans,
I don't know as I can't duplicate what you are saying. We do not get any of the data on the facility chains except for what chain you last started. If you want this looked into you will have to contact Support as we do not have the capability through the forums to do so.

Princesta
Mar 29 2023, 07:03 PM
Hi , I'm a bit confused on importing products in the chains. I have 4 chains that I can import from. They all have the 7th dans. Theres never any product in them to import. I have no issues exporting at all.
Is it Service facilities that are the import ones?
I have the Car Dealer, Farm Depot, Jewelry Stall, and Taste of Mediterranean.
I hope this is in the right area. Sorry if not.

Taz D
Mar 29 2023, 07:07 PM
Hi , I'm a bit confused on importing products in the chains. I have 4 chains that I can import from. They all have the 7th dans. Theres never any product in them to import. I have no issues exporting at all.
Is it Service facilities that are the import ones?
I have the Car Dealer, Farm Depot, Jewelry Stall, and Taste of Mediterranean.
I hope this is in the right area. Sorry if not.
Hi Princesta,
It is service facilities that you import for. You may set up a facility chain for those services but you need to have neighbors that have the chains to produce those products to export to you. If none of your neighbors have those chains or do not export the produxcts to you then you will have nothing to import.

Facility Chains are explained in the Game Guide chapter 33 about those:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658218

beverduster
Apr 10 2023, 02:37 AM
my facility chain feature isnt working right, it has been months and i cant import nothing, but i can sell, the feature is usless to me if i cant import, please fix

marymarcel
Apr 10 2023, 08:08 AM
my facility chain feature isnt working right, it has been months and i cant import nothing, but i can sell, the feature is usless to me if i cant import, please fix

Hi beverduster :)

I had a look at your data and you have some service facilities allowing you to import from.

Please open your yellow tool box and then click in the Facility Chains Manager.

Then click in Trade Products button. Click in tha A/Z icon and then in Import Volume.

The left side of the screen should show you the neighbors available for you to import from. Check if some of them have the Import button in blue. If so then click in it to get the products.

Sqrl
Apr 24 2023, 05:24 PM
I'm playing on the new website, idk if that makes a difference here.

When I go to sell the chain products that I can't export to anyone, the amount I'm told is in storage is not the same as the amount the game tells me it's sold. For example, today I had around 10k products in chain storage, but the game sold 16k.

Taz D
Apr 24 2023, 07:47 PM
I'm playing on the new website, idk if that makes a difference here.

When I go to sell the chain products that I can't export to anyone, the amount I'm told is in storage is not the same as the amount the game tells me it's sold. For example, today I had around 10k products in chain storage, but the game sold 16k.
Hi Sqrl,
Took me a bit to figure this out, but the difference is this. When you have facility chain pairs of facilities then you produce x amount of products. However not all of those products from a particular facility are actually exportable because you do not have a neighbor with a requirement to import all of them. So you have additional products that are made in your facility chain pair, as it does make exportable all products in the facility, but not all of them can be exported. Thus you have additional products that the only thing you can do is sell them. That is the difference between what is shown on the main screen as exportable and what you see when you check storage for selling.

Sqrl
Apr 25 2023, 03:25 AM
I see that, but why is it selling more than it's showing me I can sell? That's the part I don't get.

Taz D
Apr 25 2023, 08:48 AM
I see that, but why is it selling more than it's showing me I can sell? That's the part I don't get.
Hi Sqrl,
As I said it ius producing additional products that are not exportable because no one is needing those to import. Those don't show but are sold when you sell all.

Sqrl
Apr 25 2023, 04:07 PM
Ok thx Taz, guess I shouldn't complain about more coins than I was told!

Sqrl
Apr 27 2023, 03:33 AM
I think I get it now. It's the difference between exportable products from chained facilities that nobody is able to import, and non-exportable products from chained facilities. I think.

Farmer_Susan
May 29 2023, 10:23 AM
Newbie question:

I decided to try the Trading Warehouse for my new account. I bought the Home Supply Factory. Now it tells me I need the other one to go with it but I can't remember what the other one is and, so far, haven't been able to find out. How do we find out what goes with what if we missed seeing it when we first added the chain?

(Asking for Farmer Squeak)

Taz D
May 29 2023, 11:11 AM
Newbie question:

I decided to try the Trading Warehouse for my new account. I bought the Home Supply Factory. Now it tells me I need the other one to go with it but I can't remember what the other one is and, so far, haven't been able to find out. How do we find out what goes with what if we missed seeing it when we first added the chain?

(Asking for Farmer Squeak)
Hi Susan,
You are mixing apples and oranges. Are you trying the Trading Warehouse which requires a super facility or are you trying the Facility Chains which requires 2 of each facility you add as a chain?
You can find information about both of those in the Game Guide.

Farmer_Susan
May 29 2023, 11:35 AM
Facility Chains. I misspoke when I said Trading Facility. I don't know how to use that in EITHER account.

I read everything at the top of this thread - clicked the link to go to the Game Guide and got overwhelmed. Don't have time to read all of that. Was hoping you could just tell me where in the game I can find its matching facility to complete the chain? Or do I just need to buy another Home Supply Factory?

Taz D
May 29 2023, 12:21 PM
Facility Chains. I misspoke when I said Trading Facility. I don't know how to use that in EITHER account.

I read everything at the top of this thread - clicked the link to go to the Game Guide and got overwhelmed. Don't have time to read all of that. Was hoping you could just tell me where in the game I can find its matching facility to complete the chain? Or do I just need to buy another Home Supply Factory?
Hi Susan,
It's matching facility it another of the same facility. It requires you to have 2 of the same facility to complete a chain.

Farmer_Susan
May 29 2023, 01:05 PM
Hi Susan,
It's matching facility it another of the same facility. It requires you to have 2 of the same facility to complete a chain.

Got it! Thanks, Taz.

Pegasus_III
Jun 21 2023, 08:17 AM
In the FACILITY CHAINS MANAGER, selecting MY CHAINS and default sort of N.I.C:
Color code for IMPORT seems to work great
Color Coding for EXPORT has some issues
All okay down to Fishing Accessories Factory with Green showing that products are available for export
Meal Rental Supply Factory shows DARK BLUE but has products for export
Hamburger Restaurant shows LIGHT BLUE but has products for export
Home Supply Factory shows LIGHT Blue but has products for export
Pizza Restaurant shows LIGHT Blue but has products for export
Sports Accessories Factory shows LIGHT Blue but has products for export
Bakery shows DARK Blue but has products for export
Breakfast Restaurant shows LIGHT Blue but has products for export
Crafting Supplies Factory is correct showing Green and has products for export
This is true for BOTH FT version and WEBSITE version.
Hope this helps to debug the issue. You're welcome to look at my farms to see the issue.

marymarcel
Jun 21 2023, 08:34 AM
In the FACILITY CHAINS MANAGER, selecting MY CHAINS and default sort of N.I.C:
Color code for IMPORT seems to work great
Color Coding for EXPORT has some issues
All okay down to Fishing Accessories Factory with Green showing that products are available for export
Meal Rental Supply Factory shows DARK BLUE but has products for export
Hamburger Restaurant shows LIGHT BLUE but has products for export
Home Supply Factory shows LIGHT Blue but has products for export
Pizza Restaurant shows LIGHT Blue but has products for export
Sports Accessories Factory shows LIGHT Blue but has products for export
Bakery shows DARK Blue but has products for export
Breakfast Restaurant shows LIGHT Blue but has products for export
Crafting Supplies Factory is correct showing Green and has products for export
This is true for BOTH FT version and WEBSITE version.
Hope this helps to debug the issue. You're welcome to look at my farms to see the issue.

Hi Pegasus :)

If it's a chain you can Export to: the chain will then have

a dark blue Export button when you have no products to Export yet.

a green Export button when you have products to Export AND there is room to export them to your current neighbours.

a pale blue Export button when you have products to export but your neighbours staging areas are currently full. This will turn green once they have Imported from their chains which will free up space allowing you to Export to them as long as they are not already filled again before you try.

The exception to the pale blue button rule is where multiples of facilities are involved as the products can be stocked in more than one type of facility. In this case it can sometimes still be possible to export products. If it is you will see that when you click on the pale blue Export button.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/Facility Chains/3 EXPORT FACS ALL COLOUR IMPORTS 04 JULY 2022.png

Please store all products from your facilities, then reload the game and see if the blue buttons have changed to green in case you have products to export.

The pale blue button is working correctly as you have products to export but your neighbors dont have space to receive them as they haven't imported yet.

If after storing and reloading the game, the blue buttons still dont work correctly for you, then contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

jennycoll
Jul 12 2023, 10:22 PM
I have 1 neighbor that exported 2,100,000,004,343,327 of one item. Clearly that is incorrect. It won't let me import because I don't have enough coins. When I try to resell, it tells me I can't import because I don't have enough coins again. I have a second unknown user that exported items that I cannot import or resell. No reason is given when I click the buttons. I can't seem to clear them out.

Taz D
Jul 12 2023, 10:34 PM
I have 1 neighbor that exported 2,100,000,004,343,327 of one item. Clearly that is incorrect. It won't let me import because I don't have enough coins. When I try to resell, it tells me I can't import because I don't have enough coins again. I have a second unknown user that exported items that I cannot import or resell. No reason is given when I click the buttons. I can't seem to clear them out.
Hi Jennycoll,
I don't think that would be all of 1 item as they are usually listed as all the items in their chains that you have chains that can use them. You would have to have enough coins to be able to buy all of the products at the import price, even to resell you have to be able to buy them to be able to resell.
That amount does sound like it can't be correct though.

For the second one try closing and reopen the manager and then only click on the second one to see if you can import from that one. It does tell you the cost in red under the total of the products they have for you.

You might want to clear your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and look again to see if the numbers change.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached (https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached&fbclid=IwAR3BrCc0j9FYnbN5sAH--5hYPhl1V2FweGDHq_8aRKSvAGK1hpjJZpAcq04)

For clearing from Facebook:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

jennycoll
Jul 12 2023, 10:42 PM
clearing memcache didn't fix the problem.
For the first one, it is all from 1 item.
The second one did not clear either.
This started yesterday morning. I have been in and out multiple times yesterday and today.

Taz D
Jul 12 2023, 10:52 PM
clearing memcache didn't fix the problem.
For the first one, it is all from 1 item.
The second one did not clear either.
This started yesterday morning. I have been in and out multiple times yesterday and today.
Hi Jennycoll,
Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through Facebook:

To contact through the website:
http://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/ (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/)

nettie1212
Aug 07 2023, 10:31 AM
Hello, My facility manager has many items that are not facilities they are the refer and all are showing as 0/8 which cannot be used. I was not aware the refer facilities would be in the facility chain manager as they do not produce dan belts

Tiger
Aug 07 2023, 11:41 AM
Hello, My facility manager has many items that are not facilities they are the refer and all are showing as 0/8 which cannot be used. I was not aware the refer facilities would be in the facility chain manager as they do not produce dan belts

Hi nettie1212,

I have moved your post to the thread about Facility Chains.

There has to be a balance between regular chains and service chains. You can not just add only one type.

You already have some service chains, for example last week you added the Framing shop which is a coin service facility and that is at chain status.

This week you are being offered to add a Farm Cash service chain.

Not every facility has the ability to earn belts and dans yet.
Belts and dans tend to be released gradually.

So although they could be added with a view to becoming a chain in the future, they won't be able to reach chain status yet as they would have to wait until the belts and dans for the regular facility that makes the products it stocks are released, and then you would need to get those products to 7th dan.

Sqrl
Aug 19 2023, 12:25 PM
Syrup factory products don't seem to be among those available from the Facility Ingredient of your choice reward, which is annoying because I'm always short of Strawberry. For a long time I assumed this was because I don't have that facility, but the beers are listed and I don't have the Brewery. What is the rule here?

marymarcel
Aug 19 2023, 12:45 PM
Syrup factory products don't seem to be among those available from the Facility Ingredient of your choice reward, which is annoying because I'm always short of Strawberry. For a long time I assumed this was because I don't have that facility, but the beers are listed and I don't have the Brewery. What is the rule here?

I moved your post to the thread about Facility Chains.

The Syrup factory produces products that are used in other regular facilities to produce another products.

The rule for the facility chains is that the products from a regular facility have to be used to load a service facility. That way you can have a chain for a Regular facility and you can export the products to a neighbor who has the Service Facilty chain and can import the products from you.

You have the information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658218

In case you are talking about the rewards for Farm Pass, then you can always post in our Suggestion section about your idea.
This is the link to that section:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Sqrl
Sep 18 2023, 07:22 AM
Oh, this is where this ended up! My question was actually about the Farm Pass Rewards. When you get to claim a facility ingredient of your choosing, the syrups aren't offered.

marymarcel
Sep 18 2023, 08:40 AM
Oh, this is where this ended up! My question was actually about the Farm Pass Rewards. When you get to claim a facility ingredient of your choosing, the syrups aren't offered.

Then please post your idea in our Suggestion section.

Palmarina
Oct 16 2023, 12:24 AM
Hello, I have a problem with the Chain Facilities.
For this week I wanted to make a chain with the Jazz Music Band. I have 3 of them on farms 10, 12 and 24.
I can't see them on the listing. I can see them in the Facility Manager, that is no problem.
I already have the Classic Music Band as a chain, for some time now. Could there be the reason?
I cleared memcache, browse history and macromedia files. But that didn't help.
Can you give me some advice or help please?
Thanks in advance!!!

Tiger
Oct 16 2023, 08:05 AM
Hello, I have a problem with the Chain Facilities.
For this week I wanted to make a chain with the Jazz Music Band. I have 3 of them on farms 10, 12 and 24.
I can't see them on the listing. I can see them in the Facility Manager, that is no problem.
I already have the Classic Music Band as a chain, for some time now. Could there be the reason?
I cleared memcache, browse history and macromedia files. But that didn't help.
Can you give me some advice or help please?
Thanks in advance!!!

Hi Palmarina,

No I don't think the Classic Music Band is the problem. I deleted mine to see if it made any difference and it didn't so it looks like that it just isn't an option to be able to add it as a chain.

If you wish you can check with the support team (https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/) if it's supposed to be showing up.

Palmarina
Oct 16 2023, 10:04 AM
OK Tiger, I will contact them.
Thanks for the advice.
Bye

Hi Palmarina,

No I don't think the Classic Music Band is the problem. I deleted mine to see if it made any difference and it didn't so it looks like that it just isn't an option to be able to add it as a chain.

If you wish you can check with the support team (https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/) if it's supposed to be showing up.

SirMatthew KC
Dec 03 2023, 02:57 AM
How OFTEN can we import/export? Is there a limit? I couldn't find anything in the section on Facility Chains in the game guide about a limit or time limit. Is it dependent upon how many products we have in storage for exporting?

marymarcel
Dec 03 2023, 07:04 AM
How OFTEN can we import/export? Is there a limit? I couldn't find anything in the section on Facility Chains in the game guide about a limit or time limit. Is it dependent upon how many products we have in storage for exporting?

Hi SirMatthew KC :)

You have the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534

JNelson
Mar 22 2024, 04:41 AM
I do not see a section for questions on the Facility Chains so if I picked wrong place please move this question

I have reached the max cash ones allowed, so now i have to delete one to add one,,, is there a way I am not seeing to know how many are needing a specific facility like there is when we choose the one we want..... how do I know which ones is safe to replace,, i so afraid I might nix one that really needed by the others .........

marymarcel
Mar 22 2024, 08:37 AM
I do not see a section for questions on the Facility Chains so if I picked wrong place please move this question

I have reached the max cash ones allowed, so now i have to delete one to add one,,, is there a way I am not seeing to know how many are needing a specific facility like there is when we choose the one we want..... how do I know which ones is safe to replace,, i so afraid I might nix one that really needed by the others .........

Hi JNelson :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

You said you have reached the max allowed for farm cash chains, does that mean that you have a chain for every possible farm cash chain? are they including the ones which still dont have the belt/dans?

If not, then you could add them if you wish and wait for the developers to add the belt/dans for those facilities.

Or when you get a farmcash facility option, dont add anything that week and wait till the next release and add the new farm cash ones. But again, they will not work as a chain till their belt/dans are added.

We cant tell you which ones you could delete, but if I am understanding correctly, you delete one and then you can add it again if you dont have any other option.

JNelson
Mar 22 2024, 09:49 AM
Hi JNelson :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

You said you have reached the max allowed for farm cash chains, does that mean that you have a chain for every possible farm cash chain? are they including the ones which still dont have the belt/dans?

If not, then you could add them if you wish and wait for the developers to add the belt/dans for those facilities.

Or when you get a farmcash facility option, dont add anything that week and wait till the next release and add the new farm cash ones. But again, they will not work as a chain till their belt/dans are added.

We cant tell you which ones you could delete, but if I am understanding correctly, you delete one and then you can add it again if you dont have any other option.

I have 100 farm cash facilites in the chain that is the max allowed - there are still a lot more cash ones that could be a chain but i have reached the max allowed so now i have to delete one in order to add one,,, but unless i am missing the location i do not see anything to let us know how many players are using a particular facility like it does when we choose which one to add weekly,,, i am flying blind in choose one to nix so i can add another one ....

marymarcel
Mar 22 2024, 09:58 AM
I have 100 farm cash facilites in the chain that is the max allowed - there are still a lot more cash ones that could be a chain but i have reached the max allowed so now i have to delete one in order to add one,,, but unless i am missing the location i do not see anything to let us know how many players are using a particular facility like it does when we choose which one to add weekly,,, i am flying blind in choose one to nix so i can add another one ....

You cant do that as when you choose them but you can see how many are in a particular chain. It is a hard work, but can be done.

If you open your Facility Chain Manager and then click in My Chains tab.

You will need to click en every green button and you will see how many neighbors are using that chain.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion section where there is an open thread for this specific feature.
This is the link to Suggestions:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

JNelson
Mar 22 2024, 11:02 AM
You cant do that as when you choose them but you can see how many are in a particular chain. It is a hard work, but can be done.

If you open your Facility Chain Manager and then click in My Chains tab.

You will need to click en every green button and you will see how many neighbors are using that chain.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion section where there is an open thread for this specific feature.
This is the link to Suggestions:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

thank you , i will do both,,,, as least until i find a handful that dont have have very few using ,,,,
and i go make a suggestion perhaps they can give us a less tedious way

marymarcel
Mar 22 2024, 12:17 PM
thank you , i will do both,,,, as least until i find a handful that dont have have very few using ,,,,
and i go make a suggestion perhaps they can give us a less tedious way

You are welcome JNelson :)

Just a note about the amount of chains. 100 chains is not the maximum you can have, when you have 100 chains then your stagering area capacity is full.

amanda1955
Apr 17 2024, 05:06 AM
I have a problem with one of the import of the facility chain this has never happened before but one of my neighbours imported goods from the science club, great science book of 1,763,668,988,829 cost 6,701,893,256,241,266. there is no way known this neighbour could have that, would have to be glitch, plus I could never raise that money to import, but it does keep going higher and higher

Tiger
Apr 17 2024, 08:02 AM
I have a problem with one of the import of the facility chain this has never happened before but one of my neighbours imported goods from the science club, great science book of 1,763,668,988,829 cost 6,701,893,256,241,266. there is no way known this neighbour could have that, would have to be glitch, plus I could never raise that money to import, but it does keep going higher and higher

Hi amanda1955,

It isn't possible to pick a specific product out of many that have been exported and only import that, unless that is the only product that they exported to you for that particular chain.

For example, if they ONLY want to import from the Science club they would need to use the My Chains section, look for the Science Club chain, click on the Import Products from button when it is green and then they will see which farmers have exported to them.

If they wish they can also click on Check Products to see who has also exported something specific to them like the Science Book that you mention and then decide if they still want to import. As it's a specific chain they won't be paying the huge amounts they can see in the Trading Products section but remember that in the My Chains section you could be importing everything from a specific chain, rather than a specific product within that chain.

The total cost of importing or exporting from a specific farmer your friend is seeing is only shown in the Trade Products Section not the My Chains section, and will be the cost of importing or exporting All of the products related to ALL of the chains that farmer has in common with them which is why it can be a much larger amount.

Costs running into the billions is not unusual and will climb especially when farmers are not doing it that often and can vary according to what staging capacity is. Remember that although you start with 30 days worth of capacity there are those who have reached the maximum of 2 years worth which is a considerable amount of products. The higher the staging capacity is the more you can import or export and so the higher figures will be. You earn coins by exporting, so some farmers may prefer to export first to see what coins they earned before considering the costs of importing. Even though importing costs you coins you will earn those coins back and more by using them in your own facilities.

For those that have difficultly with the higher costs of importing products, if they can not also earn those coins or more by exporting to their own neighbours there is a Resell button they can use which can help. That way they can still earn a considerable amount of coins and the farmer that exported to them can also still benefit by being able to continue exporting to them another time:

When the Resell button is dark blue it allows you to instantly ReSell all imported products instead of storing them for future use in your service facility chains, this will be less profitable than using the products but will still allow you to make a quick profit rather than just sell them at market for the regular price.

Each farmer that would like to do this can decide for themselves which farmers chains to use the Resell button on. They can also use the Check Products button to see what it is that they would be selling instead of importing to know which ones will benefit them more by importing or reselling.

Edit to add: I apologise amanda1955 that I mis-read the total figure for import. I am glad that Taz was around at the time to send you to support fo this to be looked at.

amanda1955
Apr 17 2024, 04:37 PM
She exported it to me, you cannot make that much just **** if you not going to have a look at it I will have to delete the facility out of the facility change, unfortunately cant screen shot to show on this have tried that before it wont work

Taz D
Apr 17 2024, 04:58 PM
She exported it to me, you cannot make that much just **** if you not going to have a look at it I will have to delete the facility out of the facility change, unfortunately cant screen shot to show on this have tried that before it wont work
Hi Amanda,
We do not have any way to look at your imports data. If you want someone to look at it you will need to contact Support.

amanda1955
Apr 17 2024, 05:02 PM
yes might be able to copy the screen shot into that was thinking of doing that

amanda1955
Apr 18 2024, 04:20 AM
reported to support and they have deleted it for me, ty