PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- November 27th, 2017

Raul
Nov 27 2017, 05:23 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last updates released on December 8th, 11:55PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=633070)

1. 30 Holiday Decorations: 15 as gifts, 10 at the top of the Holidays category in the store and 5 at the bottom.

2. 25 New Levels: A total of 28 items, 3 (Buildings), 2 (Motion), 8 (Fun), 3 (Other), 1 (Trees), 1 (Furniture), 1 (Winter) and 9 (Farming).

3. Last 5 expansions for Farm 34: See prices below:

34x34 - 24500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 25000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 25500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
40x40 - 26000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
42x42 - 26500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
44x44 - 27000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

4. Production Increases for facility products:

Carbon Steel Sheet --------> 66%
Brass Sheet ---------------> 66%
Copper Sheet --------------> 25%
Aluminum Sheet ------------> 33%
Stainless Steel Sheet -----> 33%

Rubber Sheet --------------> 50%
Fiberglass Sheet ----------> 33%

Marble Rock ---------------> 50%
Pile of Silver Nuggets ----> 30%
Pile of Gold Nuggets ------> 30%
Copper Ore ----------------> 30%
Iron Ore ------------------> 30%
Quartz Rock ---------------> 30%
Chromite Ore --------------> 20%
Graphite Ore --------------> 20%
Zinc Ore ------------------> 20%

Blue Ink ------------------> 55%
Red Ink -------------------> 55%
Black Ink -----------------> 55%
Yellow Ink ----------------> 40%

Canvas Textile Roll -------> 33%
Felt Roll -----------------> 30%
Silk Textile Roll ---------> 20%

Ebony Lumber Pile ---------> 100%
Teak Lumber pile ----------> 50%
Maple Lumber Pile ---------> 33%
Pine Lumber Pile ----------> 33%

Pearl Oyster Container ----> 50%
Crawfish Container --------> 25%

Plastic Granules ----------> 33%
Nylon Roll ----------------> 20%

Cardstock -----------------> 50%
Paper Roll ----------------> 40%

Leather Roll --------------> 30%
Yeast ---------------------> 20%

Pork ----------------------> 40%
Meat ----------------------> 33%
Chicken -------------------> 33%

Honey Jar -----------------> 25%
Beeswax -------------------> 20%

Bacon ---------------------> 50%
Canned Tuna ---------------> 40%
Sugar ---------------------> 40%
Scented Candles -----------> 30%
Cheese --------------------> 25%
Cinnamon Bundle -----------> 22%
Apple Cider Vinegar -------> 20%
Petrochemical Barrel ------> 18%

5. Production Increases for animal products:

a) Capacity for regular animal buildings have been increased from 200 to 250

b) Capacity for super animal buildings have been increased from 400 to 500

c) Each Farm Cash animal now produces 30 times more than the regular animal, instead of 20 times

d) If you have a Farm Cash animal in a super animal building it will produce 60 times more instead of 40 times

6. Flower Freezer-Unfreezer tool: This tool will allow you to freeze and unfreeze flowers in bulk. It work similar to the Excavator, you can freeze all the flowers in your farm of a particular type at once, say all tulips, or you can freeze all flowers in your farm at once.

Also, you can specify if you only want to freeze those flowers that you planted in the current session.

7. Facility Chains improvement: The first tab of the Facility Chains Manager now shows for each facility, the amount of neighbours that you will be able to Export products to or Import products from, when we enable the Export and Import functionality in the next release.

8. Facility Chains improvements released 2 weeks ago:

- Enabled the 'Delete Chain' button for fully converted chains. Notice that in this case all the (Export) products generated by that chain will be sold in the Market automatically.

- In the case of the Service Facility chains like The Supermarket that use products produced on multiple Regular Facilities, when you click the 'Check Dan Degrees' button you will now be able to select which of the Regular Facilities that supply the Service Facility you want to open.

9. Wild Rice Crop: Used in the Midwest American Restaurant.

10. Jazz Music Band (Coins): Provides Street Jazz Music Services and can be stocked with products from the Music Band Supplies Factory. These new products were added to the Music Band Supplies Factory:

Mouthpiece
Bass Drum Pedal
Trumpet Mute
Guitar Strap
Anti-Tarnish Bag
Cork Grease
Sax Cleaning Swab

11. Golf Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Golf Supplies.

Golf Club Set
Golf Ball Set
Golf Tee Set
Golf Gloves
Golf Bag
Golf Swing Trainer
Golf Launch Pad
Golf Decor

12. Lawn Games Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Lawn Games Supplies.

Horseshoe Toss Set
Bocce Set
Kubb Set
Quoits Set
Cornhole Set
Ladder Toss Set
Washer Toss Set
Lawn Dart Set

13. Midwest American Restaurant (FC): Produces Midwestern American Food.

Fried Cheese Curds
Wild Rice Soup
Chicago-style Pizza
Cincinnati Chili
Pork Tenderloin Sandwich
Pan Fried Walleye
KC Strip Steak
Buckeyes

Uses the new Wild Rice crop.

14. Taste of Peru (FC): Provides Peru Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Peruvian Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - November 28th, 5:10AM

- The increased capacity for animal buildings is still not working, this should be fixed later today.

Post-Release Updates - November 28th, 8:00PM

- The increased capacity for animal buildings is now working
- The 'Unfreeze Flowers' option in the Flower Freezer-Unfreezer tool is now enabled

Post-Release Updates - December 1st, 7:30PM

- Released 30 Holiday decorations.

Post-Release Updates - December 6th, 7:40PM

- Released the Wild Rice Crop.
- Released the Lawn Games Supplies Factory and Midwest American Restaurant facilities.

Post-Release Updates - December 8th, 11:55PM

- Released 25 new levels, more info at the top of this post.
- Kansas Strip Steak dish renamed to KC Strip Steak
- Fixed the link to the Facebook Game Cards page in the Buy Cash tab.

Dutch85
Nov 27 2017, 05:24 PM
YIPPEE! Thank you Raul and team! I have to go look at the new stuff but I KNOW it will be awesome...it always is!

Dulcinea
Nov 27 2017, 05:29 PM
Where did my Irrigator go? All I see is my white sprinkler where my irrigator used to be and a new tool in the place of my sprinkler.

RoseArienh
Nov 27 2017, 05:30 PM
I'm glad I'm not alone. I'm also missing my Irrigation tool -- more properly, mobile sprinkler.

Tiger
Nov 27 2017, 05:31 PM
Thanks very much Raul and team :D

max_river
Nov 27 2017, 05:34 PM
Thank you very much

Eradani
Nov 27 2017, 05:35 PM
omg!! freeze and unfreeze flowers in bulk :) :)

WillowTreeFarm
Nov 27 2017, 05:39 PM
Thank you for the update. My purple mobile sprinkler is missing also.

hilda jean ellis
Nov 27 2017, 05:41 PM
all my sprinklers are missing...thanks for the update but I don't freeze flowers..but do use my sprinklers

L.A.Bob
Nov 27 2017, 05:44 PM
You guys rock as usual. Thanks so much for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marymarcel
Nov 27 2017, 05:45 PM
Thanks a lot Raul :)

max_river
Nov 27 2017, 05:50 PM
I only have my flower sprinker my other one is gone. where my sprinker was now is unfreeze flower thing

Eradani
Nov 27 2017, 05:51 PM
new band :)

Taz D
Nov 27 2017, 05:53 PM
Email sent to developers about sprinkler and they are checking on this.

Eradani
Nov 27 2017, 05:54 PM
found 2 facilities so far making more products

max_river
Nov 27 2017, 05:54 PM
[QUOTE=Taz D;6207314]Email sent to developers about sprinkler and they are ty taz for the info

rockcandymountain
Nov 27 2017, 05:55 PM
I'm going to venture a wild guess and suggest that maybe in the new release there is something that answers ALL of the questions people have about their sprinklers.

Or, if the new release caused an issue with sprinklers, then I'm quite sure that the DEV's will fix it.

Staragenda
Nov 27 2017, 05:58 PM
the irrigation is missing. I paid good money to get the farm cash to buy that feature.

bruhelmboldt
Nov 27 2017, 05:59 PM
Oooooh! Can we build a golf course?

Texas Belle
Nov 27 2017, 06:01 PM
Thanks guys, now to wait for the whole enchilada... c'mon hurry up...

marymarcel
Nov 27 2017, 06:03 PM
the irrigation is missing. I paid good money to get the farm cash to buy that feature.

Hi Staragenda :)

We emailed the developers about this problem. The sprinkler is in your item storage but it is not showing up in your tool box.

Ethel41
Nov 27 2017, 06:04 PM
My purple sprinkler for irrigating farms is missing..... :confused:

dleenorris
Nov 27 2017, 06:05 PM
Most everyone is missing their irrigators - me included - hope this will also settle down after the update is fully completed.

Eradani
Nov 27 2017, 06:07 PM
they just forgot to move the manure spreader up in the toolbox so the sprinkler is underneath it. it'll be back soon(tm)

Lady_Catalina
Nov 27 2017, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the update. I am really happy that the Pearl Oyster output is increased, some at least.

L.A.Bob
Nov 27 2017, 06:10 PM
My Green sprinkler (Irrigation) is missing.

trina531
Nov 27 2017, 06:12 PM
My green sprinkler is not in my tool box but is in storage.....help!

al_bundy
Nov 27 2017, 06:14 PM
someone has stolen my purple sprinkler

lol

reward offered for its safe return

marymarcel
Nov 27 2017, 06:16 PM
Hi all :)

The developers have been informed about the issue with the sprinklers and are working on this problem.

RoseArienh
Nov 27 2017, 06:16 PM
Sprinklers aside, the Jazz Band is great! I love the music additions.

Jean's Farm
Nov 27 2017, 06:17 PM
I have the first three sprinklers. My orange one is on the neighbor bar and it looks like the white and red ones are in storage. It looks like the white one is on top of the red one in storage. They all work fine.

radovan
Nov 27 2017, 06:19 PM
My purple mobile sprinkler is missing.

Taz D
Nov 27 2017, 06:21 PM
I have the first three sprinklers. My orange one is on the neighbor bar and it looks like the white and red ones are in storage. It looks like the white one is on top of the red one in storage. They all work fine.

My purple mobile sprinkler is missing.
The developers have been informed of this issue and looking at it.

lkendter
Nov 27 2017, 06:21 PM
Where is my manual spreader shortcut? I had to pull my orange manual spreader of storage.

I do see a sprinkler option. Did we fix one to create another?

heartnrose
Nov 27 2017, 06:27 PM
As with many others, My purple mobile sprinkler is missing in tool box. It is still in storage but cant use from there.

Jean's Farm
Nov 27 2017, 06:27 PM

Taz I was telling you that my sprinklers ARE there and they are work fine. :)

dofford
Nov 27 2017, 06:32 PM
Where did my Irrigator go? All I see is my white sprinkler where my irrigator used to be and a new tool in the place of my sprinkler.
Mine is missing also. What do we do?? Please advice.

Aussie Rae
Nov 27 2017, 06:35 PM
love the new filter so we can see which tools we don't own, thank you!! the only one I don't own is the new Flower Freezer-Unfreeze, :)

beverduster
Nov 27 2017, 06:35 PM

same here, this isnt the 1st time i have lost farm cash items

Aussie Rae
Nov 27 2017, 06:44 PM
please read all the posts and you will find that your sprinklers are still in your store under tools.. the devs have been notified and I am sure that the sprinkler will soon appear back where it normally show in the tool box area.

Taz D
Nov 27 2017, 06:44 PM
Mine is missing also. What do we do?? Please advice.

Beverduster, check your storage. They are still there, just not showing in the tool box correctly.

Darlene G. Keyser
Nov 27 2017, 06:45 PM
The MOBILE SPRINKLER does SHOW UP when you are on someone else's farm..... but does not show up in your tool box when you are on your farm.

lkendter
Nov 27 2017, 06:46 PM
Am I the only one who can't find the manure spreader?

mastermouse
Nov 27 2017, 06:47 PM
mobile sprinkler appears to be working now....thanks very much!!!

Taz D
Nov 27 2017, 06:47 PM
Hi All,
The developers have just fixed the sprinkler issue. If you still do not see yours please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

Taz D
Nov 27 2017, 06:50 PM
Am I the only one who can't find the manure spreader?
Hi lkendter,
The manure spreader would be the top icon in the row where the sprinklers and new flower freezer tool are located.
You have 2 of your manure spreaders in storage and 1 on a farm.

bruhelmboldt
Nov 27 2017, 06:53 PM
Sprinklers aside, the Jazz Band is great! I love the music additions.

Has anyone found a way to make the bands play their music? How Kewl would that be!!

WillowTreeFarm
Nov 27 2017, 06:55 PM
My sprinkler is back, thank you Raul for the quick fix and the Mods for keeping us informed. You all rock!

Shellgirlmtl
Nov 27 2017, 06:57 PM
First, thank you for the update... as usual I am excited to check out and by new stuff... Regarding the missing mobile sprinklers in the toolbox... just want Raul & Devs to know, once I noticed my purple sprinkler was not showing (it seemed like it was under the reg watering sprinkler and I knew it was a small glitch because of the update) I took my purple sprinkler out of storage and placed it on my farm so I could irrigate it but even it being placed on the farm and clicking on irrigate it did nothing, as if I just clicked into thin air so I put back into storage without irrigating... I thought Raul should know in addition to not showing in toolbox that it doesn't work out of storage either...

Again, thank you for the new update :D

Update: Oooooops, sorry, while posting I see we got it back... thanks for the quick fix...

Franny2
Nov 27 2017, 06:58 PM
I see the new freeze tool but my irrigator is gone!

Momma Woods
Nov 27 2017, 07:01 PM
One day later the 28th would have been a birthday present. Ty Raul and team.

Taz D
Nov 27 2017, 07:02 PM
I see the new freeze tool but my irrigator is gone!
Hi Franny,
Please try reloading your farms. They are back.

sestree
Nov 27 2017, 07:11 PM
What a happy surprise for Monday ! Thank you Raul and the team and so far everything is where it is supposed to be for me.

Lee Ann
Nov 27 2017, 07:24 PM
Hi there,

We just released a new update to the game, details coming in a few hours.

As usual, please post here any issues you may find.

Thanks

--Raul

Thanks Raul and team, off to play ...happy farming !:):):)

Early Girl
Nov 27 2017, 07:32 PM
What is the purpose of the freeze/unfreeze flower tool?

JudyD1651
Nov 27 2017, 07:43 PM
Thanks Raul and Team
What a great birthday present!

sod farmer
Nov 27 2017, 08:45 PM
What is the purpose of the freeze/unfreeze flower tool?

so u don't have to click on each individual flower to freeze or unfreeze them. Also - if you freeze all your flowers on a farm they can't be harvested - so if you have a farm that used flowers for decoration and you don't want anyone to harvest them? just freeze them and they can't be harvested until you unfreeze them.

radovan
Nov 27 2017, 08:50 PM
My sprinkler is back, thank you Raul and the team

Early Girl
Nov 27 2017, 10:02 PM
Thanks Sod Farmer for your reply. So it is just a tool for people who design with flowers, yet never want them harvested. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.:)

Taz D
Nov 27 2017, 10:16 PM
Thanks Sod Farmer for your reply. So it is just a tool for people who design with flowers, yet never want them harvested. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.:)
Hi Early Girl,
The tool could be used too on a quest farm for the flowers to prevent them accidently being harvested by surper neighbors or those you hire.

lkendter
Nov 27 2017, 10:55 PM
Hi lkendter,
The manure spreader would be the top icon in the row where the sprinklers and new flower freezer tool are located.
You have 2 of your manure spreaders in storage and 1 on a farm.
Reloaded the game, and it is now there. Must have been related to the other problem.

bruhelmboldt
Nov 28 2017, 02:48 AM
Hurrah for the production increases!!!! Hurrah!!!

Lara
Nov 28 2017, 03:27 AM
woohoo for the production increases and additional animal capacity

peekachoo
Nov 28 2017, 03:50 AM
Thanks for the updates Raul and the team, glad to see the animal buildings will be able to accommodate more animals , though at the moment I'm unable to move any in, I'll give it a few hours and try again .

JAS0643
Nov 28 2017, 03:50 AM
Thanks for the production increase but I would like to see soy sauce increased.

maggiel29
Nov 28 2017, 03:57 AM
Thank you for everything Raul :)

Kaytutt
Nov 28 2017, 03:58 AM
Hi, thanks for the update :) I'm currently not able to add anymore animals to buildings?

Lainiea
Nov 28 2017, 04:04 AM
Didn't the updates for the new expansion say the sheds had size increase on amounts of animals? I just tried to put more in and they still show only 200 allowed. Thanks

Lara
Nov 28 2017, 04:10 AM
I also just came to ask about adding the animals to the building it is still showing the old amount. I did all the normal things like cleared my cache and reloaded farmtown. I even went as far as signing out of facebook and opening it all again. It is happening on both the ordinary animal buildings and the super buildings

Wendiddy
Nov 28 2017, 04:35 AM
Thank you so much for the fantastic increases, though amber rock needs to be increased too.

JNelson
Nov 28 2017, 04:38 AM
Capacity for regular animal buildings have been increased from 200 to 250

b) Capacity for super animal buildings have been increased from 400 to 500

it is not letting me add animals its just pops up with the notice 200/400 max allowed

sestree
Nov 28 2017, 04:46 AM
I also just came to ask about adding the animals to the building it is still showing the old amount. I did all the normal things like cleared my cache and reloaded farmtown. I even went as far as signing out of facebook and opening it all again. It is happening on both the ordinary animal buildings and the super buildings

Lara, I think I read back in the thread that the increase in the animal buildings wasn't working quite yet.

Lara
Nov 28 2017, 05:34 AM
Lara, I think I read back in the thread that the increase in the animal buildings wasn't working quite yet.

There is an update saying that it should be fixed soon. Thanks for bring it to my attention

marymarcel
Nov 28 2017, 05:39 AM

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - November 28th, 5:10AM

- The increased capacity for animal buildings is still not working, this should be fixed later today.

barbara nixon
Nov 28 2017, 09:17 AM
just one question..will the flower freeze tool only freeze one farm you want or all of them on all farms?

Tiger
Nov 28 2017, 09:28 AM
just one question..will the flower freeze tool only freeze one farm you want or all of them on all farms?

Hi barbara nixon,

It freezes flowers on the farm you are working on, not all of them. If you want to freeze flowers on all farms you will have to go to each farm to do it.

JAXDAW
Nov 28 2017, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the production increases. I do not need any of them, however since the Taste of China was introduced I need more production from the Chinese Restaurant. I try to own only 1 of every facility. I have purchased extra's where needed to support production needs. Now with increased production, I have wasted hard earned farm cash and coins. I have been playing since the start - before facilities existed. I was going to go today and purchase with real $ farm cash to invest in new facilities. Not going to happen.

Sqrl
Nov 28 2017, 10:34 AM
Can't wait for the animal building increases--I can get all these horses off my fields! yay!

Tom C
Nov 28 2017, 10:42 AM
Hey just went to the market and went to the "from facility export " tab and everything I had clicked on the last time I was there was not checked this time. I would like to see it stay checked or give us a button check all.

Taz D
Nov 28 2017, 10:46 AM
Hey just went to the market and went to the "from facility export " tab and everything I had clicked on the last time I was there was not checked this time. I would like to see it stay checked or give us a button check all.
Hi Tom,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we group suggestions by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

jeannine_p
Nov 28 2017, 10:46 AM
devs- thanks so much for all the new stuff, additions to sheds and increases to much needed items! mods- A SPECIAL thank you to you for all of your patience while addressing the same questions over and over again!! im excited to see what all is coming out when it gets here, and excited to check out the new stuff we have!! im REALLY excited for this chain thingy to get fully implemented, i am so anxious to see how that all works!! thanks for making this my zen place! you all rock! :D

JAXDAW
Nov 28 2017, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the production increases. I do not need any of them, however since the Taste of China was introduced I need more production from the Chinese Restaurant. I try to own only 1 of every facility. I have purchased extra's where needed to support production needs. Now with increased production, I have wasted hard earned farm cash and coins. I have been playing since the start - before facilities existed. I was going to go today and purchase with real $ farm cash to invest in new facilities. Not going to happen.

I can understand items like metals, rocks, minerals, meats, etc. These items are used in a number of different facilities, however I doubt future releases will include additional need for fortune cookies, fried rice, egg rolls...

Texas Belle
Nov 28 2017, 12:24 PM
My sheds will not accept the extra 50 animals, it keeps telling me only 200 of each.. thanks for reporting this.. apart from that, all is great, I have my sprinkler so no complaint there..

Happy farming..

mastermouse
Nov 28 2017, 01:32 PM
awesome new release!!!
tyvm!!!

beverduster
Nov 28 2017, 02:33 PM
how do we stock the jazz band, we need saxofones, trumpets, slide trombones, baritones, big base fiddle and drums, could not find them anywhere

Taz D
Nov 28 2017, 02:46 PM
how do we stock the jazz band, we need saxofones, trumpets, slide trombones, baritones, big base fiddle and drums, could not find them anywhere
Hi beverduster,
You do not need the instruments. You need parts for the instruments just like the classical band. Those are new products in the Music Band Supplies Factory.

9. Jazz Music Band (Coins): Provides Street Jazz Music Services and can be stocked with products from the Music Band Supplies Factory. These new products were added to the Music Band Supplies Factory:

Mouthpiece
Bass Drum Pedal
Trumpet Mute
Guitar Strap
Anti-Tarnish Bag
Cork Grease
Sax Cleaning Swab

Taz D
Nov 28 2017, 07:17 PM
Raul just posted an update:

Post-Release Updates - November 28th, 8:00PM

- The increased capacity for animal buildings is now working
- The 'Unfreeze Flowers' option in the Flower Freezer-Unfreezer tool is now enabled

Dan H
Nov 28 2017, 10:49 PM
Another great update and everything works OK!

Thanks, Raul & team!!

tarpi
Nov 29 2017, 01:15 AM
How work new increas of products? they increas quantity we load (exmp from 1000 we load 2000) or they cut time needed for product to be ready?
so we need more ingrendients for production or only less time?
thank you for answer :-)

Perico429
Nov 29 2017, 05:50 AM
I have been experiencing an excessive amount of ERROR SAVING DATA messages since this last update.

JohnAlbertini
Nov 29 2017, 06:08 AM
18% on Petrochemical barrels? Geez, could have been more generous on this critical ingredient, yah think?

barbara nixon
Nov 29 2017, 09:19 AM
thanks to the devs for finally giving us an option what flowers we can freeze..now i don't have to worry about the ones i use for decos...

Taz D
Nov 29 2017, 10:37 AM
How work new increas of products? they increas quantity we load (exmp from 1000 we load 2000) or they cut time needed for product to be ready?
so we need more ingrendients for production or only less time?
thank you for answer :-)
Hi Tarpi,
The increase is in how many per batch made from same amount of ingredients.

sestree
Nov 29 2017, 12:28 PM
YAY my increased capacity of the animal sheds increased and the errors (time out errors when I switched farms) stopped so win, win and win. Thank you again Raul and team.

tarpi
Nov 29 2017, 04:04 PM
Hi Tarpi,
The increase is in how many per batch made from same amount of ingredients.

thank you
Taz for answer, this is the best way of increase, good work mod did :-)

sestree
Nov 29 2017, 04:18 PM
Taz - I'm back to getting that weird glitch where the Farm Stats say something is ready for harvest and it isn't. It normally happens on my first farm but sometimes it happens on others. No biggie --- just a work around for me until the items really *are* ready. However, it does happen more often after a recent update. More of an FYI than an issue because - again - I just work around it. ETA - it is not constant and I cannot accurately replicate it. It just starts then stops. However I have noticed it's more prevalent around any updates.

VondaK
Nov 29 2017, 10:35 PM
Thank you so much for all you do for us. I so enjoy my Farm Town. Thank you. :)

Marilou1954
Nov 29 2017, 11:00 PM
Thank you Raul

Taz D
Nov 29 2017, 11:08 PM
Taz - I'm back to getting that weird glitch where the Farm Stats say something is ready for harvest and it isn't. It normally happens on my first farm but sometimes it happens on others. No biggie --- just a work around for me until the items really *are* ready. However, it does happen more often after a recent update. More of an FYI than an issue because - again - I just work around it. ETA - it is not constant and I cannot accurately replicate it. It just starts then stops. However I have noticed it's more prevalent around any updates.
Hi sestree,
The only thing I can offer is try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

sestree
Nov 29 2017, 11:24 PM
Taz - I used to test accounting software (general ledger and tax) so I apologize but I've already done those things multiple times. I thought originally it was related to my sprinkler (as I normally am on my first farm when I use it) but it is not. Most times it seems to pop up for a week or so after a new update then goes away ...... again an EASY work around. However, odd that I simply cannot replicate it and believe me many long insomniac nights, I have tried. :D Thanks !!!!! This was more an FYI thing.

ETA: when the trees (never flowers or harvests knock wood) are available for harvest and I harvest them, then it goes away........ It's normally only a lag of 4-13 hours. Never more than a day. Again odd that I simply cannot replicate this and since it intrigues me, I have tried and tried.

ETA 2: It happens on multiple browsers (IE - back when I used it, Chrome and Firefox). All are up to date latest version.

Walkies
Nov 30 2017, 03:15 AM
Wow thanks! thanks for the increased output and, big surprise but equally appreciated, animal space, whoopee!

Amythyst51
Nov 30 2017, 06:35 AM
Woohoo! Thanks for the increases! And of course, all of the great additions! :D

debhurst51
Nov 30 2017, 09:22 AM
Glad to see the golf course place. I've been slowly setting up a golf course on one of my farms in hopes that someday they will have a facility. I use the big marsh among hills and other stuff. It's a creation in progress. Thanks for the new stuff. I'm just now logging in & hope I don't have issue with sprinkler; like someone said, that's real money. Anyway, enough have told you so I know it will be fixed. Also, and I realize it has nothing to do with this but if you have animals disappearing, I picked up all of my "red land paths" they were on and there they were. LOL

Texas Belle
Nov 30 2017, 10:22 AM
Thank you guys, now my world is good again.. all is working fine and no complaints.. keep up the good work.. as always you guys rock...

SANDIE39
Nov 30 2017, 10:46 AM
I do know the benefit of the freeze/unfreeze icon, please explain. Thank you for the update, they are always informative. Sandie39

Taz D
Nov 30 2017, 10:50 AM
I do know the benefit of the freeze/unfreeze icon, please explain. Thank you for the update, they are always informative. Sandie39
Hi Sandie,
It is a tool not an icon, for freezing or unfreezing flowers in mass on a farm.

Clockworx
Nov 30 2017, 11:09 AM
Ok maybe not playing for a while but might be stupid question. Why do you want to freeze your flowers???

Taz D
Nov 30 2017, 11:19 AM
Ok maybe not playing for a while but might be stupid question. Why do you want to freeze your flowers???
Hi Clockworx,
If you want to have flowers just for decoration/designing purposes then you freeze them fully grown so they stay at that level.
Take a look at the entries for this month's contest and you will see designs done with flowers that would not look right if they were allowed to be harvested.

max_river
Nov 30 2017, 03:19 PM
I an wondering why they didnot increase the sauge in put. I am all ways running out. they increased the rest of meat..

JAXDAW
Nov 30 2017, 03:47 PM
Thank you for the production increases, however I now have more capacity than is needed and have spent 502 Farm Cash = $80 real cash on facilities I no longer need. Now I own both the China Buffet and the Taste of China which now requires I purchase an additional Chinese Restaurant to meet demand. Can I return the facilities I no longer need because of the production increase or trade them for the Chinese Restaurant? What guarantee do I have in the game to not waste anymore farmcash for facilities whose production will be increased? In the future, can the developers examine the impact of new facilities prior to their release and either adjust the ingredient productions or alert the players of the impact? While many welcome the production increases, it does cause others who invest in the game to manage supply needs to feel defeated and causes a waste of real money - in my case $80.

Peaches2016
Nov 30 2017, 04:45 PM
PLEASE please please do some hing about using my fuel when working a SN who has fuel!!!

Taz D
Nov 30 2017, 04:49 PM
PLEASE please please do some hing about using my fuel when working a SN who has fuel!!!
Hi Peaches,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we group them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

To All:
Please post suggestions in the Suggestion section and not here.

Aneida
Nov 30 2017, 05:16 PM
Thank you all.

JNelson
Nov 30 2017, 06:39 PM
TY for the production increases, my question is were those products that in train cars was the amount we get increased there too?

Taz D
Nov 30 2017, 07:15 PM
TY for the production increases, my question is were those products that in train cars was the amount we get increased there too?
Hi JNelson,
I don't know for sure as I have never really paid attention to the amounts in the train cars, but I don't believe those amounts were increased or Raul would have said so. You can compare the amounts in the Game Guide chapter on the train cars to what you are getting with your trains now and see if they increased.

OrcaLinda
Nov 30 2017, 10:28 PM
my sprinkler is also missing whats going on

Taz D
Nov 30 2017, 10:39 PM
my sprinkler is also missing whats going on
Hi OrcaLinda,
That was on the first night just after the release and fixed shortly after. According to your data all 5 of your sprinklers are in your storage. You should see the flower sprinkler and the Purple one in your Tool box for you to use.

LadyGuinevere
Dec 01 2017, 11:49 AM
Where are the holiday/Christmas items that were supposed to be out today? I still see all Thanksgiving items.

Taz D
Dec 01 2017, 11:56 AM
Where are the holiday/Christmas items that were supposed to be out today? I still see all Thanksgiving items.
Hi LadyGuinevere,
I am sure they will be out later.

Cathalina
Dec 01 2017, 01:30 PM
Thank You!!!! I had noticed that my Ebony and Teak production had no way to keep up with what I needed.

LadyGuinevere
Dec 01 2017, 05:03 PM
6:00 pm here and still getting only Thanksgiving stuff.

JudyD1651
Dec 01 2017, 05:06 PM
Considering this release/update came out on Monday, November 27 and it stated in the release, "1. Holiday Items (Coming next Friday) 2. New Levels (Coming next Week)." Coming NEXT week. Wouldn't that be December 4th-8th?

LadyGuinevere
Dec 01 2017, 05:16 PM
Some other post said that it was December 1, for the month of December the Christmas items would be available. December 4 is not a Friday either.

Taz D
Dec 01 2017, 05:52 PM
Some other post said that it was December 1, for the month of December the Christmas items would be available. December 4 is not a Friday either.
Hi LadyGuinevere,
The Christmas items will be out today as long as the developers haven't had some other problem. The day is not over so please be patient.

LadyGuinevere
Dec 01 2017, 06:27 PM
Hi LadyGuinevere,
The Christmas items will be out today as long as the developers haven't had some other problem. The day is not over so please be patient.

Thank you.

max_river
Dec 01 2017, 06:33 PM
the christmas stuff is here

Taz D
Dec 01 2017, 06:39 PM
Update from Raul:

Post-Release Updates - December 1st, 7:30PM

- Released 30 Holiday decorations.

Aussie Rae
Dec 01 2017, 06:44 PM
love the christmas decorations, :)

Kathy813
Dec 01 2017, 06:50 PM
:confused:What is a vitrail? I saw them in the gifts but can't figure them out.

emurph
Dec 01 2017, 07:33 PM

I don't know either. That's why I came to the Forum to find that out!

dofford
Dec 01 2017, 07:33 PM
Hi Sandie,
It is a tool not an icon, for freezing or unfreezing flowers in mass on a farm.

What is the purpose for freezing the flowers. Does it kill the flowers and you have to replant the flowers? Or just does it stop the flowers from growing or is it to freeze the flowers in a state so they make good decorative centerpieces???

gffarmer
Dec 01 2017, 07:38 PM
Love the new Christmas decorations!!!

Taz D
Dec 01 2017, 08:03 PM

I don't know either. That's why I came to the Forum to find that out!
Hi Kathy and emurph,
Vitrail is French for Stained Glass.

Taz D
Dec 01 2017, 08:05 PM
What is the purpose for freezing the flowers. Does it kill the flowers and you have to replant the flowers? Or just does it stop the flowers from growing or is it to freeze the flowers in a state so they make good decorative centerpieces???
Hi Dofford,
If you want to have flowers just for decoration/designing purposes then you freeze them fully grown so they stay at that level.
Take a look at the entries for this month's contest and you will see designs done with flowers that would not look right if they were allowed to be harvested.

Lara
Dec 01 2017, 09:17 PM
Hi Kathy and emurph,
Vitrail is French for Stained Glass.

You have answered the question in my mind too and I learnt something new today lol

Taz D
Dec 01 2017, 09:19 PM
You have answered the question in my mind too and I learnt something new today lol
Hi Lara,
Google is our friend. I didn't know what it was either until I looked it up.

maggiel29
Dec 02 2017, 05:01 AM
I just wanted to draw your attention to problems we are all having with FB saying our Work Request posts are Spam. See the Help and Support "Spam Standards" thread. This is a huge problem with trying to get to Dan 7 for the Facility chains. Please help

Tuckertbnc
Dec 02 2017, 05:21 AM
I just wanted to draw your attention to problems we are all having with FB saying our Work Request posts are Spam. See the Help and Support "Spam Standards" thread. This is a huge problem with trying to get to Dan 7 for the Facility chains. Please help

Yes , I got hit with that for several Bonus posts this morning .. that I posted yesterday ... said were spam , I guess because we post a few in a row ... Complained to FB ...

Tuckertbnc
Dec 02 2017, 05:24 AM
I think this is related to the release of the Christmas decorations somehow ... was working yesterday morning ...

I cannot replace a neighbor in my port list for the ship I am now loading ... I can move around but will not let me replace a port ....

maggiel29
Dec 02 2017, 05:41 AM
Yes , I got hit with that for several Bonus posts this morning .. that I posted yesterday ... said were spam , I guess because we post a few in a row ... Complained to FB ...

Yes the problem is I cant post anything at all now - I just dont get the pop up to post to my wall!

marymarcel
Dec 02 2017, 05:53 AM

We have sent an email to the developers to let them know about the problem with posts considered as spam. As a side effect, we are having problems with trains, gifts etc.

Please be patient while we get a response or Facebook notices about this issue.

Thanks to you all!

maggiel29
Dec 02 2017, 06:09 AM
I think this is related to the release of the Christmas decorations somehow ... was working yesterday morning ...

I cannot replace a neighbor in my port list for the ship I am now loading ... I can move around but will not let me replace a port ....

I have had problems with that for a couple of days - it sometimes works if I reload the game - sometimes not! I dont think its the Christmas Decorations - its whatever FB did to block our posts - work, gifts etc etc

marymarcel
Dec 02 2017, 07:04 AM

I was just able to post and my old posts dont have the spam message anymore.

Please try again after reloading the game or wait for a few minutes and check if it is fixed for you too :)

dorissau
Dec 02 2017, 07:33 AM
The new Christmas decorations are lovely. Just one problem. The wreaths cannot be placed on the houses or facs, they disappear behind whatever you place them on. boo hoo

cassi2m
Dec 02 2017, 08:15 AM

I was just able to post and my old posts dont have the spam message anymore.

Please try again after reloading the game or wait for a few minutes and check if it is fixed for you too :)

Hi Marymarcel
There are still problems continuing. I reported specifics to Rob.
My account for an example.
I was marked as sending spam on the 25th of Nov and apparently my links have all been blocked from then forward.
I tried to post some earlier and again, they were all marked as spam, I had to click not a robot and complain...yes this was flagged in error.

I see where my Nov 25th post is now released. Facebook had to manually release it, review it and I hope it's corrected. i've lost dan degree bonuses, but nothing that will injure my game lol

I reported all of my findings, they are posted publically on my wall if you want to come visit. I had to take a screenshot to show how long i have been blocked and be able to post it to the public for them to see.

---just tested the following:
1. Rearrange/replace in ships is functioning in a friends account,
2. some friends posts are coming through the newsfeed, although when I go to mine it is still blocked, only 1 showing from Nov 25th, all others are ? in limbo/lost, or simply not sure. A friend is also blocked, hers are not coming through.
3. Some friends are able to send gifts, just tested,
4. I can accept/send gifts now.
5. I will NOT do ships until the Auto Load feature is available for ships, so I tested it in a friends account. His all function/replace/rearrange. His train is boosted so I cannot test that aspect in his.
6. Tested Ultimate engine in my account, unload, refilled, boosted.
7. Friend was trying to buy Ft Cash - purchases are functioning again.
8. in wall link is functioning again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pending_in_wall
9. Yay my posts are released again. I see them on my timeline.
That my friends is why I call Rob Super Hero! lol I know it is a concerted effort, I just give him credit for reporting things quickly. ;)

Below is what we were dealing with or what I have seen and heard from my friends.

here is part of what i posted on my timeline:
---------
My posts marked as spam, were under review by facebook:

one issue:
We're reviewing this post against our Community Standards.
lock info-outline
See the status of your report in Support Inbox
trash
Delete this post

Cathy McCormick
ft Issues:
1. Cannot send gifts back via > SendAll on Gifting page
2. Cannot buy ft cash
3. Our multiple posts being reporting as Spam, when we have multiple Dan Bonuses
4. Ship > not being able to replace a neighbor with another is not functioning
5. Trains not boosting or functioning properly.
6. And I'm sure there are other issues. They are aware and working on this all. You don't have to create a ticket, it's done. So hold all tickets in relation to new release unless I did not list it above. You'll get an automated email when reporting these issues, they will address them.
Always check the forums for issues, go to the Newest Release and click on Last Page. I read those and go backward a few pages to see what others have reported. You will see that Taz D or Rob will be responding to them. I think that's Taz D's board. And MaryMarcel just posted about it less than an hour ago.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php…
Cathy McCormick
------------ these are all public so anyone can view them.
screenshot of my post since the above was not posted as text, I posted it as a picture which posted. lol
My original post is showing that it is still under review by facebook. they still believe it is spam. I am reporting to my friends what i have discovered. see link below to view my ft bonus post from Nov 25th marked as spam. I never checked it ...opps.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1630634756994360&set=a.119363544788163.18827.100001435536715&type=3&theater

---
my next i posted an hour ago on my timeline
I am still blocked from posting.
Apparently if fb put you on the blocked list for posting, then your posts will not be showing.
They keep bugging me about being on Public for posting, so maybe they are angry about that, not sure, but it's MY choice.
I have friends who are able to now send gifts back, and post bonuses. I have seen Mom's and Rays come through to my notifications.
However, as I stated above mine are still blocked until they review my complaint in community standards section of fb...so someone has to manually review my complaint, I suppose.
Hopefully slashkey can step in here and correct this mess for us all and they will start releasing our posts again.
Hope that helps.
Cathy McCormick
-----
All have been submitted to Rob for help from slashkey. It is facebook blocking some of it.
here is my facebook link to my timeline if you wish to see these in order.
https://www.facebook.com/cathymcormick
Thank you MaryMarcel, Taz D, Rob, devs, etc. :)
It will all be fixed in a matter of time.
Cathy

my farm link
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100001435536715&farm_ix=25

Tiger
Dec 02 2017, 08:42 AM
Hi Marymarcel
There are still problems continuing. I reported specifics to Rob.
My account for an example.
I was marked as sending spam on the 25th of Nov and apparently my links have all been blocked from then forward.
I tried to post some earlier and again, they were all marked as spam, I had to click not a robot and complain...yes this was flagged in error.

I see where my Nov 25th post is now released. Facebook had to manually release it, review it and I hope it's corrected. i've lost dan degree bonuses, but nothing that will injure my game lol

I reported all of my findings, they are posted publically on my wall if you want to come visit. I had to take a screenshot to show how long i have been blocked and be able to post it to the public for them to see.

---just tested the following:
1. Rearrange/replace in ships is functioning in a friends account,
2. some friends posts are coming through the newsfeed, although when I go to mine it is still blocked, only 1 showing from Nov 25th, all others are ? in limbo/lost, or simply not sure. A friend is also blocked, hers are not coming through.
3. Some friends are able to send gifts, just tested,
4. I can accept/send gifts now.
5. I will NOT do ships until the Auto Load feature is available for ships, so I tested it in a friends account. His all function/replace/rearrange. His train is boosted so I cannot test that aspect in his.
6. Tested Ultimate engine in my account, unload, refilled, boosted.
7. Friend was trying to buy Ft Cash - purchases are functioning again.
8. in wall link is functioning again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pending_in_wall
9. Yay my posts are released again. I see them on my timeline.
That my friends is why I call Rob Super Hero! lol I know it is a concerted effort, I just give him credit for reporting things quickly. ;)

Below is what we were dealing with or what I have seen and heard from my friends.

here is part of what i posted on my timeline:
---------
My posts marked as spam, were under review by facebook:

one issue:
We're reviewing this post against our Community Standards.
lock info-outline
See the status of your report in Support Inbox
trash
Delete this post

Cathy McCormick
ft Issues:
1. Cannot send gifts back via > SendAll on Gifting page
2. Cannot buy ft cash
3. Our multiple posts being reporting as Spam, when we have multiple Dan Bonuses
4. Ship > not being able to replace a neighbor with another is not functioning
5. Trains not boosting or functioning properly.
6. And I'm sure there are other issues. They are aware and working on this all. You don't have to create a ticket, it's done. So hold all tickets in relation to new release unless I did not list it above. You'll get an automated email when reporting these issues, they will address them.
Always check the forums for issues, go to the Newest Release and click on Last Page. I read those and go backward a few pages to see what others have reported. You will see that Taz D or Rob will be responding to them. I think that's Taz D's board. And MaryMarcel just posted about it less than an hour ago.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php…
Cathy McCormick
------------ these are all public so anyone can view them.
screenshot of my post since the above was not posted as text, I posted it as a picture which posted. lol
My original post is showing that it is still under review by facebook. they still believe it is spam. I am reporting to my friends what i have discovered. see link below to view my ft bonus post from Nov 25th marked as spam. I never checked it ...opps.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1630634756994360&set=a.119363544788163.18827.100001435536715&type=3&theater

---
my next i posted an hour ago on my timeline
I am still blocked from posting.
Apparently if fb put you on the blocked list for posting, then your posts will not be showing.
They keep bugging me about being on Public for posting, so maybe they are angry about that, not sure, but it's MY choice.
I have friends who are able to now send gifts back, and post bonuses. I have seen Mom's and Rays come through to my notifications.
However, as I stated above mine are still blocked until they review my complaint in community standards section of fb...so someone has to manually review my complaint, I suppose.
Hopefully slashkey can step in here and correct this mess for us all and they will start releasing our posts again.
Hope that helps.
Cathy McCormick
-----
All have been submitted to Rob for help from slashkey. It is facebook blocking some of it.
here is my facebook link to my timeline if you wish to see these in order.
https://www.facebook.com/cathymcormick
Thank you MaryMarcel, Taz D, Rob, devs, etc. :)
It will all be fixed in a matter of time.
Cathy

my farm link
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100001435536715&farm_ix=25

Hi cassi2m,

As you have gathered Facebook do already seem to be fixing this so you will need to be a little patient. With the billions of facebook users there are I am sure it will just take time to roll the fix out to everyone.

cassi2m
Dec 02 2017, 11:29 AM
lol no worries as I posted in there somewhere in that post, many things are already fixed. :)

I have faith and patience. All that I reported is now functioning properly, so it was only an issue for a very short while, or that i noticed. I normally post to alert my friends so that they are aware of what issues I've encountered, and they know that I tell Rob, and he's always right on top of things. I try to cut his burden of tickets that are created.

My posts were released by facebook, at the time of that post 8:42 a.m central time. So after reporting what was happening to Rob, it was actually resolving as I was typing that post. That's why I kept stopping, and rechecking issues and reporting as I went along.

Some issues were facebook, other were sk/game related.

Rob is aware that during any release(s), my account seems to encounter the strangest things. I need to create a glitch folder so I have them all archived. They actually started right after I started playing in 2010 when I joined facebook. I believe it was one of my first games that I played on fb and still love it!
Thank you so much Tiger Ladybourne :)
Cathy

Texas Belle
Dec 02 2017, 01:20 PM

If you refresh the page it will let you do it... remember when you can't do what you want always refresh page before you think its a real problem...

TexasStar
Dec 02 2017, 06:46 PM
"9. One final and important rule is that if facility X is related to facility Y, at any given time you can have a chain of facility X or a chain of facility Y but not both. This will incentivize players owning a chain of X to trade products with neighbours owning a chain of Y."

I made a chain of Marina Supplies factories. I planned to do a chain of the Marina (service) facilities. My neighbor was planning to do the same so we could import and export to each other, because these factories/service facilities were ones that having a duplicate facility for each would be beneficial for regular production/services, as well as being able to import/export to each other. As I read rule number 9, we will not be able to do this? I planned to import the goods she produced in her Marina Supplies for my Marina Chain, and she planned to import the goods I produced in my Marina Supplies to her Marina Chain. We were planning on trading but looks like we will not be able to do so in this way. We knew we couldn't use our own exports in our service facilities but I don't understand why we cannot have an associated chain to trade with our neighbors, as rule #9 seems to indicate. Just want to check to see if it is correct ... it seems pretty clear but just want to verify. If this is correct it will limit our ability to work with neighbors to some extent. Thanks ...

Taz D
Dec 02 2017, 08:55 PM
"9. One final and important rule is that if facility X is related to facility Y, at any given time you can have a chain of facility X or a chain of facility Y but not both. This will incentivize players owning a chain of X to trade products with neighbours owning a chain of Y."

I made a chain of Marina Supplies factories. I planned to do a chain of the Marina (service) facilities. My neighbor was planning to do the same so we could import and export to each other, because these factories/service facilities were ones that having a duplicate facility for each would be beneficial for regular production/services, as well as being able to import/export to each other. As I read rule number 9, we will not be able to do this? I planned to import the goods she produced in her Marina Supplies for my Marina Chain, and she planned to import the goods I produced in my Marina Supplies to her Marina Chain. We were planning on trading but looks like we will not be able to do so in this way. We knew we couldn't use our own exports in our service facilities but I don't understand why we cannot have an associated chain to trade with our neighbors, as rule #9 seems to indicate. Just want to check to see if it is correct ... it seems pretty clear but just want to verify. If this is correct it will limit our ability to work with neighbors to some extent. Thanks ...
Hi Texas Star,
You are reading the rule correctly that you cannot have both parts of a chain. If you wish to make a suggestion to change it please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

TexasStar
Dec 02 2017, 09:46 PM
Hi Texas Star,
You are reading the rule correctly that you cannot have both parts of a chain. If you wish to make a suggestion to change it please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

TY Taz! I will put that in the suggestions :)

Hubcityreb
Dec 05 2017, 02:33 PM
NO MORE FRIGGIN LEVELS, PLEASE!!! I caught max level at 800 and after those insane levels I haven't been able to catch up since. I'm about to hit 848 now. Take a LEVEL-CATION!

max_river
Dec 05 2017, 03:48 PM
Keep the new levels coming so us players who are at max can get our farm cash

JohnAlbertini
Dec 05 2017, 07:19 PM
PLEASE, us maxed out LONG-TERM players need MORE FC. I don't care where they come from. We don't need levels. But we NEED more FC. 25 every 3 months is NOT enough. 25 EVERY month would not be enough but would be most welcome.

PLEASE throw us a bone!!! I've been playing for EIGHT YEARS, have many times the max needed XP for the top level and yet we get peanuts.

Taz D
Dec 05 2017, 07:47 PM
Just a reminder that if you have a suggestion about anything, please post it in the Suggestions section where we group the suggestions by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to a thread that fits the subject of your suggestion.

Sqrl
Dec 06 2017, 01:43 PM
When do we get the Lawn Games factory?

marymarcel
Dec 06 2017, 02:04 PM
When do we get the Lawn Games factory?

Hi Sqrl :)

Only the developers know when they may release the new factories but keep an eye on this thread as Raul will update the top post as soon as they are released. :)

Sqrl
Dec 06 2017, 02:05 PM
:) thanks :)

perryalexander
Dec 06 2017, 06:51 PM
What's up with wild rice as a crop? It just appeared when I went to plant a farm, takes three days to mature and has has two uses -- wild rice soup and pan fried walleye. Is something new coming???

Taz D
Dec 06 2017, 06:51 PM
Raul just added the following:
Post-Release Updates - December 6th, 7:40PM

- Released the Wild Rice Crop.
- Released the Lawn Games Supplies Factory and Midwest American Restaurant facilities.

sestree
Dec 06 2017, 07:34 PM
I saw that. Since one is FC I had hoped for new levels. I can be patient though.

Aussie Rae
Dec 06 2017, 09:22 PM
ty ty ty for the new crop and new facs

Scooter
Dec 06 2017, 09:35 PM
Will the Lawn Games Supply factory have a facility to use what is made? If so, will it be a coins or FC facility?
I am one that can not afford to purchase FC, so having a factory that will only stock a FC facility is a mute point for me. Just like the Airline Supplies factory, the Spa Supplies factory and the Cruise Supplies factory.

WendyP57
Dec 06 2017, 09:35 PM
thanks for the new crops and facilities. Maybe it is just me but my Midwestern restaurant (which is very big in the facility manager) is telling me I dont have enough chicken for the wild rice soup, even though I have heaps in storage. Also, when I open the wild rice soup to see what ingredients are needed the chicken ingredient is greyed out and says no image available. No doubt you guys will get this sorted, just wanted to pass on the info in case you weren't aware of it. Thanks again for all the new things :)

Taz D
Dec 06 2017, 09:56 PM
thanks for the new crops and facilities. Maybe it is just me but my Midwestern restaurant (which is very big in the facility manager) is telling me I dont have enough chicken for the wild rice soup, even though I have heaps in storage. Also, when I open the wild rice soup to see what ingredients are needed the chicken ingredient is greyed out and says no image available. No doubt you guys will get this sorted, just wanted to pass on the info in case you weren't aware of it. Thanks again for all the new things :)
Hi WendyP,
I have passed that on to the developers. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Taz D
Dec 06 2017, 09:58 PM
Will the Lawn Games Supply factory have a facility to use what is made? If so, will it be a coins or FC facility?
I am one that can not afford to purchase FC, so having a factory that will only stock a FC facility is a mute point for me. Just like the Airline Supplies factory, the Spa Supplies factory and the Cruise Supplies factory.
Hi Scooter,
Only the developers know if there will be a service facility for the Lawn Games Supply Factory and whether it will be coins or FC and they do not tell us before any item is released. You will just have to wait and see what we get in the next release.

Queen.of.Clutter
Dec 06 2017, 10:44 PM

Same here ... saying I don't have enough Chicken, but I have over 9 million. Mine is not grayed out, but it still says I don't have enough.

Taz D
Dec 06 2017, 10:49 PM

Same here ... saying I don't have enough Chicken, but I have over 9 million. Mine is not grayed out, but it still says I don't have enough.
Hi WendyP and Queen of Clutter,
The chicken icon has been fixed and the Wild Rice Soup now says that the only thing missing is the wild rice. If you are still not seeing this then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.

Grumpdad
Dec 06 2017, 11:40 PM
Nice to have a new crop, but we already have 20 3 day crops, but only 6 4 day, 2 5 day and 1 6 day crop, would it not be more prudent to make the new crop one of the latter???

jeannine_p
Dec 07 2017, 09:04 AM
FC levels?? (this is rhetorical, i already know the answer- when the devs release the levels is when we get the FC) just wondering n waitin... already got a plan for the loot when i get it. lol thanks so much for all you mods do, you are so quick to answer questions and concerns and you have the neverending supply of patience!! also devs, well done for keeping the game so interesting and always resolving problems and issues so quickly for us!! happy farming!!

deballen
Dec 07 2017, 06:33 PM
I am working on a quest to make wild rice soup. I have to harvest chicken. How the heck do I do that? I have tried everything I can think of. Please help! Thanks

Taz D
Dec 07 2017, 06:42 PM
I am working on a quest to make wild rice soup. I have to harvest chicken. How the heck do I do that? I have tried everything I can think of. Please help! Thanks
Hi Deballen,
I am afraid you will have to let that quest expire if it was opened before that product was corrected. When they released the Midwestern Restaurant last night the chicken for that product did not have the icon for the chicken. So if you have a box for chicken with no icon picture then you will have to let it expire. They did fix it in the facility but that doesn't fix the quests that were opened before the fix of the facility.

deballen
Dec 07 2017, 06:45 PM
Hi Deballen,
I am afraid you will have to let that quest expire if it was opened before that product was corrected. When they released the Midwestern Restaurant last night the chicken for that product did not have the icon for the chicken. So if you have a box for chicken with no icon picture then you will have to let it expire. They did fix it in the facility but that doesn't fix the quests that were opened before the fix of the facility.

Thanks Taz!

Dan H
Dec 07 2017, 07:41 PM
Thanks again - I am enjoying the latest version.

One thing, though - In the Midwest American Restaurant - It should say Kansas City Strip Steak or KC Strip Steak. We folk here in Kansas City named it after our town, not the state of Kansas.

chrisluvsanimals
Dec 07 2017, 11:15 PM

One thing, though - In the Midwest American Restaurant - It should say Kansas City Strip Steak or KC Strip Steak. We folk here in Kansas City named it after our town, not the state of Kansas.

AMEN Dan!! I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that and was a bit perturbed!!

BamaMike
Dec 08 2017, 05:17 PM
When I go to sale some of my fish and I click the box in say large catfish it is selecting both of the catfish to sale and it will not let you uncheck just one of them. Is anybody else having this problem. I have already cleared my cache and it did not help.

rockcandymountain
Dec 08 2017, 05:25 PM
Did the developers push back the release of the new levels?

marymarcel
Dec 08 2017, 05:55 PM
When I go to sale some of my fish and I click the box in say large catfish it is selecting both of the catfish to sale and it will not let you uncheck just one of them. Is anybody else having this problem. I have already cleared my cache and it did not help.

Hi BamaMike :)

I dont use to sell that way, but I checked and what you are saying is correct. We sent an email to the developers for clarification. Thanks :)

lillyobrien
Dec 08 2017, 05:56 PM
Thank you for giving us a crop with a contrasting color we can see as we plant!It is so hard to see where I have planted when the color is the same as the plowed areas.

marymarcel
Dec 08 2017, 05:57 PM
Did the developers push back the release of the new levels?

Hi rockcandymountain :)

Well the week isn't over yet, so just wait for a few more hours :)

debsweb3
Dec 08 2017, 07:05 PM
When are we going to level up??

Taz D
Dec 08 2017, 07:07 PM
Hi debsweb,
When the developers release the new levels. Don't ask when because we don't get advanced information.

Dawn Raegene
Dec 08 2017, 09:17 PM
On the new updates it said that new levels were coming next week. It has been 11 days. Was wondering when they were going to be out.

Taz D
Dec 08 2017, 09:27 PM
On the new updates it said that new levels were coming next week. It has been 11 days. Was wondering when they were going to be out.
Hi Dawn,
Only the developpers know when they will be released and they do not tell us in advance. There has been some problems in trying to get the facility chains and other parts done, so please be patient.

Taz D
Dec 08 2017, 10:25 PM
Hi BamaMike,
We have talked to the developers on this. It has been that way from the beginning when you check the boxes. However if you don't check the boxes and sell each individually. So if you wish to sell just the large boxes of catfish, don't check the box. Just click on the Sell button in the large catfish.

mastermouse
Dec 08 2017, 11:05 PM
thank you for the new levels and farm cash!

Taz D
Dec 08 2017, 11:23 PM
Just added by Raul:

Post-Release Updates - December 9th, 11:55PM

- Released 25 new levels, more info at the top of this post.
- Fixed the link to the Facebook Game Cards page in the Buy Cash tab.

New levels and XP required for them will be added to Game Guide tomorrow.

WendyP57
Dec 08 2017, 11:23 PM
just got new level 900, thanks for the FC :)

beverduster
Dec 09 2017, 01:23 AM

the new levels are out, they cane out about 1 a.m. texas time

Aussie Rae
Dec 09 2017, 02:01 AM
ty for the 25fc, :)

bjyhey3
Dec 09 2017, 07:32 AM
Why did I get 15 FC this time instead of the usual 25?

Tiger
Dec 09 2017, 07:50 AM
Why did I get 15 FC this time instead of the usual 25?

Hi bjyhey3,

If you did not reach top level because you did not have enough XP to reach it then that's why you did not get more Farm Cash. You get 1FC per level you go up.

The Game Guide will be updated hopefully later today so you will be able to see how many XP are needed to reach level 900.

bjyhey3
Dec 09 2017, 08:12 AM
Hi bjyhey3,

If you did not reach top level because you did not have enough XP to reach it then that's why you did not get more Farm Cash. You get 1FC per level you go up.

The Game Guide will be updated hopefully later today so you will be able to see how many XP are needed to reach level 900.

That's odd too...I'm at 890 so I understand, but I've always been able to reach the maximum and I haven't done anything different this time. Has anything changed? I'm not complaining as I do appreciate any extra FC of course, just curious and asking myself why I didn't make it to 900 this time

Tiger
Dec 09 2017, 08:16 AM
That's odd too...I'm at 890 so I understand, but I've always been able to reach the maximum and I haven't done anything different this time. Has anything changed?

Hi bjyhey3,

There is a greater amount of XP needed now to reach each level.

earlgray
Dec 09 2017, 08:19 AM
That's odd too...I'm at 890 so I understand, but I've always been able to reach the maximum and I haven't done anything different this time. Has anything changed?

I too was surprised to only go up 19 levels, when I've been at the very top level for practically forever, and am not doing anything different. Perhaps the new levels are farther apart.

bjyhey3
Dec 09 2017, 08:32 AM
Hi bjyhey3,

There is a greater amount of XP needed now to reach each level.

Oh, OK...guess I'll have to work harder...thanks Tiger

Tiger
Dec 09 2017, 09:07 AM
Oh, OK...guess I'll have to work harder...thanks Tiger

you are welcome bjyhey3 :)

nanhoo
Dec 09 2017, 01:40 PM
Thanks for all the updates and goodies this month. I wasn't expecting the increase and was pleasantly surprised, thanks!

Dan H
Dec 09 2017, 02:05 PM

Post-Release Updates - December 8th, 11:55PM

Thank you Raul!

Debbie Lee C
Dec 09 2017, 04:29 PM
I really appreciate all the work and time put into Farm Town game from the mods and makers of the game, buttttttt, pleaseeeeeeee give the farmers a break on the amount of XP's needed to reach a level. I play this game every day, buying items, farming, posting facts etc. to make XP's, and I am still not getting enough to reach the new level update completely. I'm sure most people that play this game loves it, and spends as much time that is allowed from their normal day life, and I'm sure there are those that play more then they have time for from real life activities because they are addicted, lol. For most like me, this game is,,,was a fun,
relaxing get away from normal day activities in real life, and I work the game best I can to make the new levels looking forward to the new items in store and FC to be able to buy a farm cash item I've had my eye on for some time but couldn't afford without getting the level farm cash,,,and then bammmm, I didn't make all the XP's for the levels. The amount it takes in XP's are unreal., but to make my point short, or lol, shorter, please lower amount of XP's needed for a level, not looking forward to playing like I use to, becoming more work then fun. I always thought games were suppose to be fun not work. We have enough work and disappointments in real life

Taz D
Dec 09 2017, 04:35 PM
I really appreciate all the work and time put into Farm Town game from the mods and makers of the game, buttttttt, pleaseeeeeeee give the farmers a break on the amount of XP's needed to reach a level. I play this game every day, buying items, farming, posting facts etc. to make XP's, and I am still not getting enough to reach the new level update completely. I'm sure most people that play this game loves it, and spends as much time that is allowed from their normal day life, and I'm sure there are those that play more then they have time for from real life activities because they are addicted, lol. For most like me, this game is,,,was a fun,
relaxing get away from normal day activities in real life, and I work the game best I can to make the new levels looking forward to the new items in store and FC to be able to buy a farm cash item I've had my eye on for some time but couldn't afford without getting the level farm cash,,,and then bammmm, I didn't make all the XP's for the levels. The amount it takes in XP's are unreal., but to make my point short, or lol, shorter, please lower amount of XP's needed for a level, not looking forward to playing like I use to, becoming more work then fun. I always thought games were suppose to be fun not work. We have enough work and disappointments in real life
Hi Debbie,
The place for suggestions is in the Suggestion section where we group the suggestions by subject for the developers to see and not in the Release. So if you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

mcdaddie
Dec 16 2017, 06:39 AM
I am guessing our last update was very successful. I don't remember the last time we went an entire week without someone posting in this thread (and it is still open). Kudos devs :)

knolan
Dec 16 2017, 08:27 AM
I don't understand why the new facilities are added to the Quests. I need to work on the Quests in order to earn more money to buy the new facilities. It's very hard to earn Farm Cash when you need the new facilities for the quests. Why can't they wait several months before using a new facility in the quests.

marymarcel
Dec 16 2017, 10:15 AM
I don't understand why the new facilities are added to the Quests. I need to work on the Quests in order to earn more money to buy the new facilities. It's very hard to earn Farm Cash when you need the new facilities for the quests. Why can't they wait several months before using a new facility in the quests.

Hi knolan :)

If you want to make a suggestion it is better to post it in our Suggestion section where we have them grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to that section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Sandraneta
Dec 19 2017, 05:53 AM
Thank you for the new levels and the Farm Cash! I simply love, love, love this game. The one minor quibble I have is understanding the Facility Chains. Over time, I am hoping to understand the benefit of investing in this element of the game. Two facilities are required to participate but I do not clearly understand the rules or the long-term advantage. I have read and re-read the rules, but it is not clear to me. Is this game still being developed? Where can I go to read for a clearer understanding of how this portion of the game works? Further, with respect to Ships... I stopped sending ships out because many of my neighbors found the ships to be too labor intensive. I think the Mayor should send ships on to the next port without a penalty of losing cargo if a seaport neighbor does not respond within 12 hours. Moreover, I suggest that the loading of each container be permanently reduced to 0 to 1 minute and the preparation time between ships be reduced to 12 hours as well. Even if it requires the purchase of "time-reduction gizmo" similar to the facilities or item storage, etc. Thank you for your consideration. Thanks for the addition of the Jamaican Restaurant (a few months back) I was elated! (I am still holding out hope for a Jamaican flag. Hope springs eternal.) Again, thank you to the developers and the moderators for the exceptional years of service in making Farm Town the best Farm game. It just gets better.

Tiger
Dec 19 2017, 07:01 AM
Thank you for the new levels and the Farm Cash! I simply love, love, love this game. The one minor quibble I have is understanding the Facility Chains. Over time, I am hoping to understand the benefit of investing in this element of the game. Two facilities are required to participate but I do not clearly understand the rules or the long-term advantage. I have read and re-read the rules, but it is not clear to me. Is this game still being developed? Where can I go to read for a clearer understanding of how this portion of the game works? Further, with respect to Ships... I stopped sending ships out because many of my neighbors found the ships to be too labor intensive. I think the Mayor should send ships on to the next port without a penalty of losing cargo if a seaport neighbor does not respond within 12 hours. Moreover, I suggest that the loading of each container be permanently reduced to 0 to 1 minute and the preparation time between ships be reduced to 12 hours as well. Even if it requires the purchase of "time-reduction gizmo" similar to the facilities or item storage, etc. Thank you for your consideration. Thanks for the addition of the Jamaican Restaurant (a few months back) I was elated! (I am still holding out hope for a Jamaican flag. Hope springs eternal.) Again, thank you to the developers and the moderators for the exceptional years of service in making Farm Town the best Farm game. It just gets better.

Hi Sandraneta,

Regarding the Facility Chains. Take coin regular facilites as an example. 100% of what you produce in them can be used for other facilites as normal. You lose nothing.

What happens when you enter them into a chain and you have reached chain status, is those 2 facilites then produce 140% ( an extra 40% above normal). That 40% is your export products that can be used for import/export or sale for pure profit as they did not use any of your ingredients to make them.

The Game Guide will tell you all the information we have so far and the benefits of the other types of facilites. Please bear in mind though, that the import export part of the chains has not been released yet so that part of the information is not complete. Here's the link to that section of the Game Guide...
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506

For your suggestions. Please, all suggestions for the game need to go in the suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas are gathered together in one place for the developers to see. Here's the link to that section, you can't start a new thread there, what you do is reply to one that most suits your idea.
Here's the link to that area of the forum...
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Sandraneta
Dec 19 2017, 08:30 AM
Thank you for your quick response, and for the links for clarification. Your help is greatly appreciated. :)

Tiger
Dec 19 2017, 08:47 AM
Thank you for your quick response, and for the links for clarification. Your help is greatly appreciated. :)

you are very welcome Sandraneta :)

Taz D
Dec 20 2017, 06:39 PM
Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on November's release and the new version of the game. I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)