PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- January 23rd, 2018

Raul
Jan 24 2018, 12:47 AM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last updates released on February 7th, 1:00AM.

Hi there,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features: En Espaņol AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=633998)

1. 8 Valentine items: 6 at the top of the Valentine category in the store and 2 at the bottom.

2. Next 5 expansions for Farm 35: See prices below:

24x24 - 25000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 25500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 26000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 26500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 27000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

3. Production Increases: Ham - 25%, Hotdog Sausage - 20% and Sausage Pack - 20%.

4. Belts and Dans for the last 11 facilities: Lingerie Factory, Shelf and Cabinets Factory, Music Band Supplies Factory, Arcade Supplies Factory, Golf Supplies Factory, Lawn Games Supplies Factory, Midwest American Restaurant, Colombian Restaurant, Pharmacy Supplies Factory, Buddhist Supplies Factory and French Creperie.

5. Facility Chains Manager improvements:

a) 'Check Products' button in the Export window for each neighbour. This will show you which products will be exported to each neighbour and how many. Also, each product has an 'Export' button that will allow you to export only that product to your neighbour.

b) 'Check Storage' button at the top right of the Export window. This will show you all the (Export) products produced in that chain that you have in storage ready to export.

c) 'Check Products' button in the Import window for each neighbour. This will show you which products that neighbour has exported to you and that are currently stored in your staging areas ready to be imported to your storage.

d) 'Check Staging Areas' button at the top right of the Import window. This will show you the content of the staging area for each product used in that chain, including the staging area used space and free space.

6. Contemporary Pharmacy Store (FC): Provides Contemporary Pharmacy Services and can be stocked with all the products from the Pharmacy Supplies Factory, 4 products from the Personal Care Goods Factory and 2 new products from the Medical Supplies Factory.

New products from other facilities: Hot Water Bottle and Band-Aid in the Medical Supplies Factory.

7. Buddhist Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Buddhist Supplies.

Sacred Om
Lotus Incense Burner
Prayer Beads
Buddha Head
Singing Bowl
Meditation Cushion
Prayer Flags
Zen Garden

8. French Creperie (FC): Produces Crepes and Galettes.

Crepes
Galettes
Crepes Suzette
Chestnut Puree Crepe
Nutella Royale Crepe
Caramelized Apple Crepe
Galette Complete
Vegetarian Galette
Chicken Galette
Smoked Salmon Galette

New products from other facilities: Salted Caramel in the Food Preserve Factory.

9. Buddha Shop: Provides Buddhist Supplies Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Buddhist Supplies Factory and 1 new product from the Herbal Tea Factory.

New products from other facilities: The Calm Blend Herbal Tea in the Herbal Tea Factory.

Note: The Buddha Shop was an existing building available at level 713 that was converted into a service facility. In it's place we released the 'Narrow House' building decoration at level 713.

10. Taste of Ireland (FC): Provides Ireland Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Irish Restaurant.

11. Taste of Australia (FC): Provides Australia Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Australian Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - January 24th, 7:30PM

- In the process of converting the old Buddha Shop into a service facility, all the old Buddha Shop decorations disappeared. We just released a fix that will show again those old Buddha Shop decorations, however, although they do look the same as the new one, they will not act as a facility, only as a decoration. In order to identify them better, when you mouse over the old Buddha Shop, instead of seeing the "Buddha Shop" text, you will see this text: "Item Error - Sell and Buy again".

In that later case, what you need to do is sell that building decoration and buy the new one which is located in the Facility category in the store. When you sell the old one you will get your 7,000,000 coins back.

Post-Release Updates - January 25th, 5:20AM

- Released Facility Chains Manager improvements b) and d), see above post for more details.

Post-Release Updates - January 25th, 4:30PM

BugFix: The 'Staging area free space' amount was incorrect in the 'Show Staging Area' screen.

Post-Release Updates - January 31st, 2:33PM

- Released old Valentine items and 8 new items, 6 at the top of the Valentine category in the store and 2 at the bottom.

- The Export button in the 2nd tab of the Facility Chains Manager can now be light blue. This means that you have products available in storage to Export to your neighbours and that your neighbours have the required chains to import those products, however none of your neighbours have enough room in their staging areas to import any more products. When the Export button turns green, it means that there is at least one neighbour with enough space in his staging area to import some of your products.

- When importing products, a Neighbour / Buddy / Friend / Non-Friend button will show up under the photo of the player that exported you those products, similar to what happens in the Ships or the NCC. If you see a player that you don't know or don't want to interact with him in the game you can click the button and you will navigate to that players farm, once there you can remove yourself from his neighbour list.

- Added the Facility Chain title to the screens where you Export and Import products so you have better context.

- BugFix: In the Export screen, the 'This neighbour can import' amount sometimes was higher than the 'Products ready to export' amount.

Post-Release Updates - February 1st, 5:15PM

- In the second tab of the Facility Chains Manager, next to the 'Export Products To' button, usually the picture of a facility is shown, however some factory chains can export products to multiple service chains, when this happens we will show a generic facility picture and when you mouse over it you will see a full list of service chains to which that factory chain can export products to. The same applies for service chains that can import products from multiple factory chains.

- There is a new checkbox in the confirmation message when you are about to export / import products so you can disable that message in the current session.

- Better feedback when you are importing products and not enough coins are available.

Post-Release Updates - February 1st, 9:00PM

- Sometimes the numbers in the Export screen did not match the numbers in the Check Products screen.

Post-Release Updates - February 7th, 1:00AM

- Bugfix: Messages like 'nothing to export/import' were showing up even when having products available to export/import.

- Bugfix: Products that could be exported to multiple service chains (ex: Farmerade) were sometimes not been exported correctly to each of those chains.

- In the past few days google finally fixed the mouse wheel when in full screen mode to zoom in or out your farm.

Known Problems:

- Game getting too slow or crashing when using the Show Work Info or Farm Stats functionality. However, after the February 7th, 1:00AM release we have not been able to reproduce this anymore. We also think that this issue was only happening to Windows 10 users. If you continue experiencing issues with the Show Work Info or Farm Stats please report it here along with the OS version you are using.

JAS0643
Jan 24 2018, 12:57 AM
Thanks for the update. I would love to see an increase in soy sauce and Squid please.

green jelly
Jan 24 2018, 01:08 AM
Thanks for the new facilities.:)

bruhelmboldt
Jan 24 2018, 01:37 AM
Thanks Team!!!

L.A.Bob
Jan 24 2018, 02:06 AM
Thanks for the new update!

maggiel29
Jan 24 2018, 03:59 AM
Thanks for the new updates and Facs :)

bjyhey3
Jan 24 2018, 04:56 AM
Thank you!!!

Keef
Jan 24 2018, 05:27 AM
Buddha Shop: Provides Buddhist Supplies Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Buddhist Supplies Factory and 1 new product from the Herbal Tea Factory.

New products from other facilities: The Calm Blend Herbal Tea in the Herbal Tea Factory. this item is not used in the Buddha shop as announced

marymarcel
Jan 24 2018, 05:36 AM
Thanks Raul and team! :)

WillowTreeFarm
Jan 24 2018, 06:24 AM
Thank you for the new goodies!

macwinter
Jan 24 2018, 06:25 AM
Thank you for the updates.

Walkies
Jan 24 2018, 07:04 AM
thanks!
and many many thanks for the extra hot dog sausages! I accidentally sold my stock :( !!

momat557
Jan 24 2018, 07:16 AM
Thanks so much, love new stuff :)

RoseArienh
Jan 24 2018, 07:33 AM
All updates are great, but lately, they have included things that delight me greatly. Today is no exception! Thanks so much. :)

TerriFlynn
Jan 24 2018, 07:34 AM
Thank you, Raul!

debhurst51
Jan 24 2018, 07:46 AM
Thank you for the new goodies. I meant to let you know that it took over two months of leaving Taste of Hawaii and Taste of India at zero and then starting them to get India to 100% and Hawaii to 94%. Believe I'll skip the "Taste of..."

StoneFace
Jan 24 2018, 07:47 AM
so...

In order to make the different kinds of crepes.... you have to wait for the plain crepe to be made in the same facility where it will be used to make the variety of crepes????

Maybe the plain crepe should be made in the bakery..... just askin'

leighwj1960
Jan 24 2018, 07:49 AM
If I am reading the release notes correctly we got 2 new coin facilities and 4 new Farm Cash ones. Don't we usually get the same number of each type?

Annie Rieck
Jan 24 2018, 07:56 AM
Thanks for the update and all your hard work

Tiger
Jan 24 2018, 08:23 AM
Thanks Raul and team :)

LadyGuinevere
Jan 24 2018, 09:21 AM
Very nice!

Texas Belle
Jan 24 2018, 09:28 AM
Thanks Raul & Co... good one... you guys rock!!

MaryinVA
Jan 24 2018, 09:53 AM
If I am reading the release notes correctly we got 2 new coin facilities and 4 new Farm Cash ones. Don't we usually get the same number of each type?

Not lately. They used to release 4 new facilities--2 coin and 2 FC. But for the last few updates, they have released 4 FC and still only 2 coin.

earlgray
Jan 24 2018, 09:54 AM
More need for pesto, which is produced in a facility that costs Farm Cash, and which I already run short of. Please increase the output.

MaryinVA
Jan 24 2018, 09:55 AM
January 23th?

Ellsinore
Jan 24 2018, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the facility chains manager improvements! This part of the game is still a bit confusing, but I found if I *read* it starts to become clearer. LOL! Thanks!!!!!

Dutch85
Jan 24 2018, 10:20 AM
Thank you Raul for another great update!

dorissau
Jan 24 2018, 10:25 AM
thanks for the nice update.. but wish you would make "check facilities" in the fac chain a different color than "export".

Dan H
Jan 24 2018, 10:29 AM
Thanks, Raul & team, for the fun release!! Things are progressing nicely!

rodneycs
Jan 24 2018, 11:05 AM
:mad:January 23th?

Yes you are completely correct. Someone does not understand the basics of English

Rusty Rakes
Jan 24 2018, 11:24 AM
thank you team! You are all awesome and we love the work you do!

I was wondering if there will be an increase in coconuts and latex at any point?

minxie63
Jan 24 2018, 11:29 AM
:mad:

Yes you are completely correct. Someone does not understand the basics of English

English is not his first language, people... lighten up!

Rusty Rakes
Jan 24 2018, 11:37 AM
For the record Buddhists are not pagans LOL.... it is an Indian culture... I am sure Raul will add more religious facilities as we go to cover them all.... let us be patient with such a fun and exciting game please.

Eltina Flowers
Jan 24 2018, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the update.

I was unhappy to see that once again 4 of the 6 new facilities are FC and only 2 are fc. Given the amount of FC we can accumulate in any month at the highest level is 8 FC and to get the new facilities I need to buy more FC, I am going to reevaluate how I play this game or if I play this game.

Also I am 99.95% certain I had put a Buddha shop on my Farm #5 and there is a vacant space where I am certain it was. May I have it back please. Thanks

Tiger
Jan 24 2018, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the update.

I was unhappy to see that once again 4 of the 6 new facilities are FC and only 2 are fc. Given the amount of FC we can accumulate in any month at the highest level is 8 FC and to get the new facilities I need to buy more FC, I am going to reevaluate how I play this game or if I play this game.

Also I am 99.95% certain I had put a Buddha shop on my Farm #5 and there is a vacant space where I am certain it was. May I have it back please. Thanks

Hi Eltina Flowers,

I'm sorry but we can not see purchases of coin items. I do not see the Buddha Shop in your data. If you are sure you bought one, you will need to contact the support team about this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

FarmerElizabeth
Jan 24 2018, 12:20 PM
Love new facilities but how bout a little break here. It is so hard to earn real fc and you keep charging so much for good tools and now the facilities too. I live on social security, how about a little compassion. Thank you.
:eek:

Shellgirlmtl
Jan 24 2018, 12:59 PM
Thank you for the update Raul... as usual, I Love it...

I also had a Buddha Shop on my Farm #9 which disappeared but since it was coin when I bought it, it wasn't a big deal (have photos of the shop that disappeared)...

For those who are complaining about the number of FC facs v the coin facs, if you look carefully 98% of restaurants are FC therefore the corresponding Taste of Facs would be FC also... Coin Restaurants are... Thai, Mediterranean, Cuban & Colombian, so far... the Taste of Thailand & Mediterranea are in Coin... Most likely in the next release we will be getting the Taste of Cuba which I am 100% sure will be coin & the Taste of Canada which I am sure will be FC...

Thank you again Raul & Co with yet another great update...

billypanther
Jan 24 2018, 02:04 PM
thank you :-)

Palmarina
Jan 24 2018, 02:13 PM
I love the new facilities, Thank you!!!

debsweb3
Jan 24 2018, 03:04 PM
We need more squid please --- pretty please... thank you

max_river
Jan 24 2018, 03:21 PM
ty for doing such a wonderful job for us players.

BeckyL
Jan 24 2018, 03:22 PM
Only 1 Coin facility vs 4 FC facilities? :( I would really like to see a more balanced approach like it was previously (at least 2 coin with 2 or 3 FC). :cool:

Conillynn
Jan 24 2018, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the update .. would like to see if coins can be used for getting cash ?? Just a thought !

Taz D
Jan 24 2018, 04:10 PM
Only 1 Coin facility vs 4 FC facilities? :( I would really like to see a more balanced approach like it was previously (at least 2 coin with 2 or 3 FC). :cool:
Hi BeckyL,
There are 2 coin facilities.

Taz D
Jan 24 2018, 04:12 PM
Just a reminder to all: If you wish to make a sugeestion please post them in the Suggestions section where we group them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but instead reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestions. Any suggestions placed here will be ignored.

Also note that attacks on individuals whose opinion is different from yours will not be tolerated. State you opinion with out attacking the previous posters.

SeaJay
Jan 24 2018, 05:40 PM
Love the salted caramel and new tea. The Moroccan facility from last release and the new French Crepe facility are lovely. Love the blues.

frostyvb56
Jan 24 2018, 07:13 PM
thanks for the update..

Kathy813
Jan 24 2018, 07:32 PM
:confused:When was the Contemporary Pharmacy Store released? Quite a surprise to see that!

Taz D
Jan 24 2018, 07:49 PM
:confused:When was the Contemporary Pharmacy Store released? Quite a surprise to see that!
Hi Kathy,
It was released today with the rest of this release.
Now if you mean the Pharmacy Supplies Factory it was released with the December 20th release.

AKDave
Jan 24 2018, 09:40 PM
Would be nice to see new tools: bigger harvesters, bulldozers, etc. Not the extended machines, but the individual machines...

Taz D
Jan 24 2018, 09:45 PM
Would be nice to see new tools: bigger harvesters, bulldozers, etc. Not the extended machines, but the individual machines...
Hi AKDave,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post them in the Suggestions section where we group them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but instead reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestions.

peekachoo
Jan 25 2018, 05:28 AM
Thanks to Raul and the team for another good update. It's always great to see what new things are introduced and I welcome the variety of facilities and goodies that are introduced.

bgfarmer
Jan 25 2018, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the work you put into making this the most awesome game on FB.

marymarcel
Jan 25 2018, 11:52 AM
Hi all :)

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - January 24th, 7:30PM

- In the process of converting the old Buddha Shop into a service facility, all the old Buddha Shop decorations disappeared. We just released a fix that will show again those old Buddha Shop decorations, however, although they do look the same as the new one, they will not act as a facility, only as a decoration. In order to identify them better, when you mouse over the old Buddha Shop, instead of seeing the "Buddha Shop" text, you will see this text: "Item Error - Sell and Buy again".

In that later case, what you need to do is sell that building decoration and buy the new one which is located in the Facility category in the store. When you sell the old one you will get your 7,000,000 coins back.

Post-Release Updates - January 25th, 5:20AM

- Released Facility Chains Manager improvements b) and d), see above post for more details.

marymarcel
Jan 25 2018, 03:40 PM
New update for the New Release :)

Post-Release Updates - January 25th, 4:30PM

BugFix: The 'Staging area free space' amount was incorrect in the 'Show Staging Area' screen.

perryalexander
Jan 25 2018, 05:31 PM
The release for the same time last year started:

1. 11 Valentine items: 7 at the top of the Valentine category in the store and 4 at the bottom.

I can't find any in this release, are we skipping them this year?

marymarcel
Jan 25 2018, 05:36 PM
The release for the same time last year started:

1. 11 Valentine items: 7 at the top of the Valentine category in the store and 4 at the bottom.

I can't find any in this release, are we skipping them this year?

Hi perryalexander :)

Last year, Valentine's decorations were released on January 31st so they will probably will be released by that time or on February 1st.

barbaraelwart
Jan 26 2018, 02:08 AM
Trying to understand the facility chains ! Failing miserably LOL Can I just confirm that when neighbours export to me, it goes to my staging area, then when I import them, they go to my storage and are there to be either sold or used when filling facilities ?? :confused:

marymarcel
Jan 26 2018, 06:38 AM
Trying to understand the facility chains ! Failing miserably LOL Can I just confirm that when neighbours export to me, it goes to my staging area, then when I import them, they go to my storage and are there to be either sold or used when filling facilities ?? :confused:

Hi barbaraelwart :)

Yes, when your neighbors exports products to you, they go into your staging area. Then when you import those products, they are added to your main storage for you to use the way you prefer.

You have more information in our Game Guide for Facilitiy Chains in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506

Dan H
Jan 26 2018, 10:20 AM
Once again, thanks to Raul and team for another fun filled release!

Taz D
Jan 26 2018, 10:53 AM
Please refrain from offering your religeous views and opinions. Any such poists will be removed and if you persist in posting you will be moderated.

freemanwpb
Jan 26 2018, 08:56 PM
Your Farm expansions are absolutely outrageous. You really want to drive people away from Farmtown.

deenites
Jan 27 2018, 01:55 PM
thanks for updates, they are great! however, have noticed considerably over last week or so that farms are getting slower and slower to load and to navigate around with tools once opened. Can we speed them back up please?

Taz D
Jan 27 2018, 02:02 PM
thanks for updates, they are great! however, have noticed considerably over last week or so that farms are getting slower and slower to load and to navigate around with tools once opened. Can we speed them back up please?
Hi deenites,
A slowdown when a release is done is normal as there are many more players on at the same time because of the release. This slows things down until everyone goes back to their normal playing times and lowers the demand on the servers.

deenites
Jan 27 2018, 05:43 PM
i appreciate it always slows down after a release but this has been going on pre release!

Taz D
Jan 27 2018, 06:05 PM
i appreciate it always slows down after a release but this has been going on pre release!
Hi Deenites,
Then please try the suggestions in the following link and post there since this is not a release issue for you:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374

marymarcel
Jan 31 2018, 02:10 PM

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - January 31st, 2:33PM

- Released old Valentine items and 8 new items, 6 at the top of the Valentine category in the store and 2 at the bottom.

- The Export button in the 2nd tab of the Facility Chains Manager can now be light blue. This means that you have products available in storage to Export to your neighbours and that your neighbours have the required chains to import those products, however none of your neighbours have enough room in their staging areas to import any more products. When the Export button turns green, it means that there is at least one neighbour with enough space in his staging area to import some of your products.

- When importing products, a Neighbour / Buddy / Friend / Non-Friend button will show up under the photo of the person that exported you those products, similar to what happens on the Ships or the NCC. If you see a person that you don't know or don't want to interact with him in the game you can click the button and you will navigate to that players farm, once there you can remove yourself from his neighbour list.

- Added the Facility Chain title to the screens where you Export and Import products so you have better context.

- BugFix: In the Export screen, the 'This neighbour can import' amount sometimes was higher than the 'Products ready to export' amount.

jeannine_p
Jan 31 2018, 04:43 PM
thanks for the updates!!

Palmarina
Feb 01 2018, 12:02 AM
I have a few export buttons in light blue. Maybe those neighbours don't know that their staging area is full. I have no idea if we get a message when the staging area is full?
Can we message them to ask to empty it? Or is that too much pressure on them?

Taz D
Feb 01 2018, 12:20 AM
I have a few export buttons in light blue. Maybe those neighbours don't know that their staging area is full. I have no idea if we get a message when the staging area is full?
Can we message them to ask to empty it? Or is that too much pressure on them?
Hi Palmarina,
There isn't any message telling them their staging area is full. If you want to send them a message that is up to you.

Taz D
Feb 01 2018, 04:31 PM
Raul has posted this update to the release:

Post-Release Updates - February 1st, 5:15PM

- In the second tab of the Facility Chains Manager, next to the 'Export Products To' button, usually the picture of a facility is shown, however some factory chains can export products to multiple service chains, when this happens we will show a generic facility picture and when you mouse over it you will see a full list of service chains to which that factory chain can export products to. The same applies for service chains that can import products from multiple factory chains.

- There is a new checkbox in the confirmation message when you are about to export / import products so you can disable that message in the current session.

- Better feedback when you are importing products and not enough coins are available.

jeannine_p
Feb 02 2018, 09:27 PM
i have to say to the devs im loving the new changes to the import/export business!! MUCH faster now!! well done!!

Tiger
Feb 03 2018, 01:32 PM
Hi Everyone :)

Please, all suggestions for the game need to go in the suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas are gathered together in one place for the developers to see. Here's the link to that section, you can't start a new thread there, what you do is reply to one that most suits your idea.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Taz D
Feb 05 2018, 03:50 PM
The developers are working on a solution to the Farm Stats and Show Work Info problem of freezing or slowing down the opening of those. If you feel you need to post about this please do so in the Help & Support subject thread about Display problems:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594614

jeannine_p
Feb 05 2018, 05:35 PM
thanks for letting us know, and thanks so much for all the hard work u mods do!!

marymarcel
Feb 07 2018, 08:30 AM

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - February 7th, 1:00AM

- Bugfix: Messages like 'nothing to export/import' were showing up even when having products available to export/import.

- Bugfix: Products that could be exported to multiple service chains (ex: Farmerade) were sometimes not been exported correctly to each of those chains.

- In the past few days google finally fixed the mouse wheel when in full screen mode to zoom in or out your farm.

Known Problems:

- Game getting too slow or crashing when using the Show Work Info or Farm Stats functionality. However, after the February 7th, 1:00AM release we have not been able to reproduce this anymore. We also think that this issue was only happening to Windows 10 users. If you continue experiencing issues with the Show Work Info or Farm Stats please report it here along with the OS version you are using.

dorissau
Feb 07 2018, 09:32 AM
Farm Stats is not responding correctly. Shows products as "ready" that have been harvested, etc. I am using Chrome and Edge on Windows 10

Angel7
Feb 07 2018, 10:12 AM
I am still having problems with Farm Stats not updating - trees are chopped this time, but when I go to the farm they are done. Last night the farm selector would not close - had to get close the browser tab to get out of it. I am using Windows 10 and Chrome.

Tiger
Feb 07 2018, 10:23 AM
Farm Stats is not responding correctly. Shows products as "ready" that have been harvested, etc. I am using Chrome and Edge on Windows 10

I am still having problems with Farm Stats not updating - trees are chopped this time, but when I go to the farm they are done. Last night the farm selector would not close - had to get close the browser tab to get out of it. I am using Windows 10 and Chrome.

Hi dorissau and Angel7,

How long are you leaving it after work is done to check farm stats again? We are not 100% sure but we think the refresh rate is 10 minutes. Please try after 10 minutes and see if it has updated, if not see if reloading your game updates it.

Edit to Add:
I just tested hiring out for trees and my farm stats had updated after they had finished the work, approx 10 minutes after i last checked it.

Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if you get the same problem.

Aussie Rae
Feb 07 2018, 05:49 PM
I previously posted that I was having problems with the farm stats manager etc but am glad to say that is no longer a problem, using Windows 10, google chrome, WF4. Only slight annoyance is the slowness of the updating after farms are being harvested by workers, they say crops not done in fact when they are, but if I reload the game, it seems to clear that problem up so its not a big deal for me... thanks to the mods and devs for all their patience with us... :)

Taz D
Feb 07 2018, 06:11 PM
I previously posted that I was having problems with the farm stats manager etc but am glad to say that is no longer a problem, using Windows 10, google chrome, WF4. Only slight annoyance is the slowness of the updating after farms are being harvested by workers, they say crops not done in fact when they are, but if I reload the game, it seems to clear that problem up so its not a big deal for me... thanks to the mods and devs for all their patience with us... :)
Hi Aussie Rae,
Neither the Farm Stats or the Show Work Info are supposed to update immediately. There can be as much as a 10 - 15 minute delay. By restarting your farms then you are forcing an update of anything still pending.

GRB
Feb 08 2018, 02:41 AM
Any Idea how long the Maintenance is going to go on?????

bluehair
Feb 08 2018, 02:45 AM
said it would be 2-3 hours went down around 2am EST it is now 3:44am

Alexandra_J
Feb 08 2018, 04:08 AM
Still down in England at 10:07am. I first checked at 7:51am.

bluehair
Feb 08 2018, 04:11 AM
oh well it is 11:10pm here so time for me to get myself to bed up at 6am

leighwj1960
Feb 08 2018, 04:44 AM
said it would be 2-3 hours went down around 2am EST it is now 3:44am

I's 4:40 CST now (same as 5:40 EST) that's nearly 4 hours now. If it doesn't come up soon I'll lose crops and won't be able to open my quests or ships until tonight

nettie1212
Feb 08 2018, 06:54 AM
The costs of the farms and expansions are extreme. The prices should go down

Petuniaflower
Feb 08 2018, 07:05 AM
I just got pm AYE

Petuniaflower
Feb 08 2018, 07:24 AM
I just got pm AYE

LOL Can't spell until I have my coffee. Things are working great for me this morning. California time.

marymarcel
Feb 08 2018, 07:29 AM

Please try to load the game again, it seems everything is working again :)

cowgirl57
Feb 08 2018, 11:34 AM
How do you get the updated new release to load, or is it when you play game it automatically has new release.

Taz D
Feb 08 2018, 11:36 AM
How do you get the updated new release to load, or is it when you play game it automatically has new release.
Hi cowgirl,
When you open your farms you automatically get the latest release.

Angel7
Feb 08 2018, 08:40 PM
Farm stats still not working - Windows 10 and Chrome

Taz D
Feb 08 2018, 08:53 PM
Farm stats still not working - Windows 10 and Chrome
Hi Angel is it freezing up your game? If not then it is working correctly with a 10 - 15 minute delay until it updates.

ftjill
Feb 08 2018, 09:53 PM
Farm Stats freezing - windows 10

lran
Feb 09 2018, 08:38 AM
Still having Farm Stat problems!!

Taz D
Feb 09 2018, 11:08 AM
Still having Farm Stat problems!!
Hi Iran,
What operating system and browser? Is it still freezing your game?

Frances Farm
Feb 18 2018, 05:39 AM
Thank you Raul and team. Over the years you have been awesome at keeping everyone engaged. Are you going to use Brussel Sprouts in a restaurant at anytime. I am having trouble getting caught up on "cured herring" Any ideas?

marymarcel
Feb 18 2018, 08:16 AM
Thank you Raul and team. Over the years you have been awesome at keeping everyone engaged. Are you going to use Brussel Sprouts in a restaurant at anytime. I am having trouble getting caught up on "cured herring" Any ideas?

Hi Frances Farm :)

About your problem with cured herring, I had a look at your data and you have enough herring to produce them in the Smokehouse, be sure you have a check mark for that product when you open the facility.

If you continue having problems with it, please post a response in the following thread: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750

Also, if you have a suggestion for the game, post it in our Suggestion section, where we have them grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

marymarcel
Feb 18 2018, 08:18 AM
Hi gals and guys :)

I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems with the game in Help & Support (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1), any feedback in General Feedback (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186) and your ideas for the game in our Suggestion section. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)