PDA

View Full Version : Official Top Post Thread Fishing and Bait

Taz D
Oct 12 2011, 11:25 PM
This thread is for help with problems with Fishing.
Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you.
Before posting a general question please check the Game Guide :
Chapter 19 - Fishing (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338874)
Fishing Boats (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5153226#post5153226)

Common problems....

Stubborn fish when using the single fishing pole.
The less fish in the water, the harder it gets. Click on the yellow rectangle in the farm selector to reload the farm you are on. It will reload the farm and spread the fish back out again making them easier to catch.
If you are hired to fish you will not lose the hire by doing this.
You will not be able to catch very single fish in overlapped waters or catch fish in waters placed of the edges of a farm with the fishing rod.

Overlapped waters and waters placed off the edges of a farm:
How a farmer designs their farms and the waters on them is entirely up to them.
To able to catch every single fish in overlapped waters or waters off the edges of a farm you will need to own the Turbo boat. Without a turbo boat you will find that you won't be able to catch every single fish in overlapped waters on the farm and you won't be able to fish the waters that are placed off the edges of a farm as those can ONLY be fished with a Turbo boat.
Hired workers can use the farm owners turbo boat as long as the boat they have allowed the use of their Tools in the hire. You will also need Fuel.

Storing bait.
When you store bait from your gift box, use "Store Ingredients" to store them to waters.

Gifted bait, bait from your fish farming plant and any bonuses you get from posting your own bait bonus gets stored with waters.
The exception to this rule is any bait you send to a friend when you click on their bonus post, your share goes to storage, which you can use to stock the Fishing Tackle shop if you own one or just sell at market.

Losing bait.
If you own the Fishing Tackle shop, you could be loading a lot of it into there for sale. Either do not load the bait into there, or if you have the load tool for that facility, go to the facility, open it and remove the checks from the boxes for freshwater and seawater bait.

All of topic posts will be deleted without warning. This thread is for help and support only. All feedback/suggestions need to be made in the feedback and suggestions area :)

Cortsgram
Jan 23 2021, 06:20 PM
I am trying to find out about bait for fishing. We are not able to accept gifts right now to exchange for bait and cannot work facility for bait. When I fish, I am using my bait and it is almost gone. Is it possible to fix it where bait is not used until gifts and facilities are working again?

Taz D
Jan 23 2021, 06:25 PM
I am trying to find out about bait for fishing. We are not able to accept gifts right now to exchange for bait and cannot work facility for bait. When I fish, I am using my bait and it is almost gone. Is it possible to fix it where bait is not used until gifts and facilities are working again?
Hi Cortsgram,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Fishing and Bait.
There isn't any way to get more bait currently. Unfortunately we are all in the same boat, so to speak. If they turned off the bait then you will only get 1 fish instead of the 2 fish you get with bait right now at least until you run out. It would not work for turning it off.

Chet Evors
Jan 26 2021, 01:52 AM
To whom ever get's this let me know what is going on please. Instead of getting better it is preventing from doing what I was able do.1336382078 Suddenly when harvesting, my buildings and facilities are showing up.
Fishing, have the purple boat but plenty of bait and those buildings and facilities are show while doing both harvesting and fishing.
I can still harvest but can't fish at all.
have 1000000 of bait and show fish in the water but won't let catch me!~!
Was fine tell yesterday afternoon, fishing is not at all.
Sorry to complain but everything was working pretty good tell a day or two ago!

marymarcel
Jan 26 2021, 07:11 AM
To whom ever get's this let me know what is going on please. Instead of getting better it is preventing from doing what I was able do.1336382078 Suddenly when harvesting, my buildings and facilities are showing up.
Fishing, have the purple boat but plenty of bait and those buildings and facilities are show while doing both harvesting and fishing.
I can still harvest but can't fish at all.
have 1000000 of bait and show fish in the water but won't let catch me!~!
Was fine tell yesterday afternoon, fishing is not at all.
Sorry to complain but everything was working pretty good tell a day or two ago!

Hi Chet Evors :)

When you click in your purple boat you will see an eye in the botton right sice of your farms.
It it is fully open, then click in it to get it show as half open. That will hide all other items on the farm not matching with the tool you have in your hands.

Lessonlady
Jan 28 2021, 04:54 PM
I had a couple billion Freshwater bait in storage that i had been amassing. When everything started to work this week, it was there, then it was gone!! It has been gone for over 36 hours so I am worried it won't be back! I have started buying more but since I use over a million a day, I can barely keep up with it! Will I get my old storage back?

Taz D
Jan 28 2021, 05:08 PM
I had a couple billion Freshwater bait in storage that i had been amassing. When everything started to work this week, it was there, then it was gone!! It has been gone for over 36 hours so I am worried it won't be back! I have started buying more but since I use over a million a day, I can barely keep up with it! Will I get my old storage back?
Hi Lessonlady,
It would not be possible to have that much bait that we know. The maximum for any item is 200 million. However if it is gone then no there isn't any way to get it back.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

That will not bring anything back that is lost, but may keep them from disappearing again.

I just checked and your storage is at 98%. I would not be surprised if you were missing more items. You need to go through the storage to the market to sell off some excess you have like your non-ingredients and part of any thing you have very high amounts of.

Precious In His Sight
Feb 05 2021, 11:12 PM
This just started happening today. When fishing, it no longer shows pictures of fish caught or number of fish left to catch.

Taz D
Feb 05 2021, 11:18 PM
This just started happening today. When fishing, it no longer shows pictures of fish caught or number of fish left to catch.
Hi Precious in His Sight,
The developers removed the Coin and XP animations and the Show Feedback when Farming because they were causing major problems for those who were harvesting heavily layered waters and farms.

It should still show how many fish left to be caught if you move the mouse/boat over the water.

tharcicia
Feb 06 2021, 05:13 AM
Hi Precious in His Sight,
The developers removed the Coin and XP animations and the Show Feedback when Farming because they were causing major problems for those who were harvesting heavily layered waters and farms.

It should still show how many fish left to be caught if you move the mouse/boat over the water.

I am sorry Taz this sounds pretty ridiculous to me. We have to suffer for those who do layering. I can remember that years back layering was not allowed.

marymarcel
Feb 06 2021, 07:33 AM
I am sorry Taz this sounds pretty ridiculous to me. We have to suffer for those who do layering. I can remember that years back layering was not allowed.

Hi tharcicia :)

I have always had those options unchecked in my preferences using flash and now in HTML5.

I never liked to see all those messages for coins, xp etc. floating around my farms while working. And I dont have layered waters on my farms.

judy graham
Feb 10 2021, 07:54 PM
For the last week I haven't been able to catch my fish. At first I was able to, but now I can't.

Taz D
Feb 10 2021, 08:03 PM
For the last week I haven't been able to catch my fish. At first I was able to, but now I can't.
Hi Judygraham,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fish. If you are talking about seeing the fish amounts displayed that has been turned off because it was causing major problems and errors specially for those with layered waters.
Check your storage for the fish in a particular water, then fish it and see if the fish are showing there.

Rennymeinesbellemei
Feb 18 2021, 06:52 AM
My oceans & lakes show number of fish & bait but no growth times. Can not fish at all. have bought new ones a shows grown in so many hours bit disappears when ready to fish. Help!!

marymarcel
Feb 18 2021, 07:30 AM
My oceans & lakes show number of fish & bait but no growth times. Can not fish at all. have bought new ones a shows grown in so many hours bit disappears when ready to fish. Help!!

Hi Rennymeinesbellemei :)

When water items are ready to fish, they only show the water item name, amount of fish and amount of bait if you hover your mouse on them.

When they are fished, then if you hover your mouse on the water item it will show its name, 0 amount of fish, baits amount and Grown in xxxx hours.

Please take in mind that coin waters take 20 hours, Farm Cash waters take 8 hours to be ready.

You can get your fishing boat 5x5 and click in the eye in the botton right corner of the game screen to get it open. That way you will see all items on your farm but the water item will also show you if you have to wait more time to get the fish ready.
After doing that, please remember to click in the eye again to get it half open to only show you the items ready according to the tool you have in your hands.

Also check to be sure your time and date in your computer are correct.

If you think water items are ready to fish but you cant do that, then please close and reopen your game.

If that doesnt work, then clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

If nothing works, please let us know in which farms you have water items and you are unabled to fish them.

Edited to Add> I visited your farms. Water items on your farm 20 are ready to fish by the time I visited the farm.

New water items (3 small sea coasts) on your farm 22 will grow in 18.7 hours by the time I visited the farm.

Rennymeinesbellemei
Feb 19 2021, 07:55 AM
Help - I can not fish. It shows how many fish in lakes, ponds, rivers & oceans & my bait. But that's all. No grown or growth times.

marymarcel
Feb 19 2021, 08:06 AM
Help - I can not fish. It shows how many fish in lakes, ponds, rivers & oceans & my bait. But that's all. No grown or growth times.

Hi Rennymeinesbellemei :)

I moved your post to the thread for Fishing and bait where you first posted and I answered you.

My response is in the following link>

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6429310#post6429310

I have visited your farms again, and it seems you moved the 3 small sea coasts from your farm 22 to your farm 20.

Those 3 coasts are now fished, so you can see the time you have to wait to fish them again.

As I told you in my previous post, when water items are ready to fish, dont show a time, you just have to fish them and then they will see the time.

Im sending you a private message.

BABANAN
Mar 13 2021, 12:16 PM
When fishing it seems to take longer on some areas, even have to reboot in order to complete, can you please help. Ty

Taz D
Mar 13 2021, 12:44 PM
When fishing it seems to take longer on some areas, even have to reboot in order to complete, can you please help. Ty
Hi Babanan,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fishing.

Your previous post about this was answered in the following post link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6434486&postcount=2653

To find your posts and the answers to them use the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

EmilyF
Apr 14 2021, 01:00 PM
is there a way to lay ponds in "multi" fashion like trees and flowers?

marymarcel
Apr 14 2021, 01:09 PM
is there a way to lay ponds in "multi" fashion like trees and flowers?

Hi EmilyF :)

You own the purple hand so you can buy multiple ponds in the store but you have to place them one at a time on your farms.

kurbanovsky
Apr 21 2021, 03:00 PM
1041029409 id.. I am not receiving fish when I fish super neighbors OR if im hired in the market... I should have millions of fish,, nothing... help
Karen

marymarcel
Apr 21 2021, 03:13 PM
1041029409 id.. I am not receiving fish when I fish super neighbors OR if im hired in the market... I should have millions of fish,, nothing... help
Karen

Hi Karen :)

We dont have data when you work as superneighbor but we have when you are hired at market by a stranger.

For the jobs did today, you indeed received fish.

The only way for you to check this, is to write down the amount of any type of fish and then check your storage again after fishing. You can reload the game to be sure fish was added to your amount.

Dana1971
Apr 22 2021, 12:37 PM
Is there a Small and a Large Salmon??

Taz D
Apr 22 2021, 01:50 PM
Is there a Small and a Large Salmon??
Hi Dana,
You would get the large boxes of Salmon if you hire someone to fish for you.

Dana1971
Apr 22 2021, 04:49 PM
Hi Dana,
You would get the large boxes of Salmon if you hire someone to fish for you.

I never get anyone to do anything on my farms for me.
This is twice this has happened to me.
I fished today, refreshed and looked in my storage at the amount of Salmon I had.
I clicked the "Zip" and it took 4,000 of my Salmon Away out of my storage.
I will not ever use that "Zip" again. Like I said, this is Twice it's happened.
It never did when we were on Flash.
It needs looking into, Seriously.
I have a lot of real money infested in the FT Cash water so I would enough Salmon, Cod, and Squid. I don't need that Zip feature taking it away from me.

marymarcel
Apr 22 2021, 04:55 PM
I never get anyone to do anything on my farms for me.
This is twice this has happened to me.
I fished today, refreshed and looked in my storage at the amount of Salmon I had.
I clicked the "Zip" and it took 4,000 of my Salmon Away out of my storage.
I will not ever use that "Zip" again. Like I said, this is Twice it's happened.
It never did when we were on Flash.
It needs looking into, Seriously.
I have a lot of real money infested in the FT Cash water so I would enough Salmon, Cod, and Squid. I don't need that Zip feature taking it away from me.

Hi Dana :)

The ZIP button does not take items from your storage. It only converts Large and Small boxes into Regular boxes and also gives you the difference in coins for the Large boxes.

You have all the information in the following link from our Game Guide>

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6341354#post6341354

keetakeets
Apr 26 2021, 10:10 AM
I am probably in the wrong place but can't figure out how to just do a post. I was hired to fish by someone with a green boat. Worked well except for one pond in the upper left cornor. No matter how much I click it still says 184 fish and I will not be able to collect my bonous if I leave
Thank you

Taz D
Apr 26 2021, 10:16 AM
I am probably in the wrong place but can't figure out how to just do a post. I was hired to fish by someone with a green boat. Worked well except for one pond in the upper left cornor. No matter how much I click it still says 184 fish and I will not be able to collect my bonous if I leave
Thank you
Hi keetakeets,
Try refreshing the farm and see if you can get it. Refreshing the farm by clicking on it in the farm selector will not lose your bonus.

leighwj1960
Apr 27 2021, 08:14 AM
Please remove the "common" fish from the Farm Cash waters and increase the amount of fish that can only be obtained in those waters to compensate

marymarcel
Apr 27 2021, 08:17 AM
Please remove the "common" fish from the Farm Cash waters and increase the amount of fish that can only be obtained in those waters to compensate

Hi leighwj1960 :)

Please post your idea in our Suggestion section. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

Please be specific about which fish you want an increase.

These is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

EmilyF
May 01 2021, 01:13 PM
has the selling price of fish gone down? I hired someone to fish and got way less than usual

marymarcel
May 01 2021, 01:27 PM
has the selling price of fish gone down? I hired someone to fish and got way less than usual

Hi EmilyF :)

We are not aware of any change to the fish price and we dont get data to check what they got.

EmilyF
May 01 2021, 01:31 PM
ok thank you, mam

marymarcel
May 01 2021, 01:33 PM
ok thank you, mam

You are welcome EmilyF :)

If they run out of baits then that could be a reason to get less fish and got lower coins when selling.

Aussie Mark
May 06 2021, 09:29 PM
10217518303690186 is my ID

There have been recent incidents where different fishing farms have been fully harvested and when you leave the farm and come back some time later half the fishing is still there to be done again. This throws the persons fishing farm right out of synch with the time discovering it was not harvested properly in the first place.

Taz D
May 06 2021, 09:37 PM
10217518303690186 is my ID

There have been recent incidents where different fishing farms have been fully harvested and when you leave the farm and come back some time later half the fishing is still there to be done again. This throws the persons fishing farm right out of synch with the time discovering it was not harvested properly in the first place.
Hi Aussie Mark,

It would depend on what tool they are using to fish with. If the farm is heavily layered with waters then the smaller tools will not get all the fish at once. The only thing to do is refresh the farm and get what you can and refresh again until you can get them all.

suefarm
May 08 2021, 08:24 PM
Smaller fishing boats work until the last 1-10 fish then they don't. Sometimes they don't work at all. This happens on my farms and when I am working on others farms. If others boat is big enough to fish the entire river/stream/pond then it works. I have lost coins when working on other farms because most times the fishing comes last after I've done all the other work, then I get no coins because I haven't finished the farm work.
I also notice that if the water pieces are overlapping that this is contributing to the issue but not the entire problem. Also when the water is on the edge of the farm that contributes as well.

Taz D
May 08 2021, 08:35 PM
Smaller fishing boats work until the last 1-10 fish then they don't. Sometimes they don't work at all. This happens on my farms and when I am working on others farms. If others boat is big enough to fish the entire river/stream/pond then it works. I have lost coins when working on other farms because most times the fishing comes last after I've done all the other work, then I get no coins because I haven't finished the farm work.
I also notice that if the water pieces are overlapping that this is contributing to the issue but not the entire problem. Also when the water is on the edge of the farm that contributes as well.
Hi Suefarm,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fishing. Yes if you have the smaller boats you will have some problems with fishing to get all the fish. When you have gotten all you can then refresh the farm, by clicking on it in the farm selector. Then you should be able to get more of the fish. Each time it stops getting fish, if there are more fish in the water, then refresh the farm again until you have them all.
The layered waters and those on the edge will be very hard for you to do unless they allow you to use their tools and they have the larger turbo boats. There isn't anything we can do to help you with that.

Sunshine3
May 16 2021, 08:57 AM
Hi, I use to have a boat that would have a square to fish, and not I do not have it anymore. Have you change the way the boats would fish? Let me know, because now I have to click on all, one by one when it come in a round pound made of 4 triangles, and before in one click it would fish in all 4 because the boat would do a square.

Taz D
May 16 2021, 09:45 AM
Hi, I use to have a boat that would have a square to fish, and not I do not have it anymore. Have you change the way the boats would fish? Let me know, because now I have to click on all, one by one when it come in a round pound made of 4 triangles, and before in one click it would fish in all 4 because the boat would do a square.
Hi Sunshine,
We are checking on this, but I do not see the square for any of the boats until we get up to the 20x20. Even without the square then the turbo 4x4 boat does still do all the waters within a 4x4 square area.

Edit: We have checked this and the Turbo boat 4x4 that you have does not get the square. It was the same way in the Flash version. You do not get the square until you get up to the 20x20 boat.

suefarm
May 20 2021, 10:06 AM
User ID: 1134872500

Can't find my last post, nor any response to this issue so am writing again.
When fishing on my on farms or helping others, The last 1-15 fish will not be harvested no matter what I do or how long I wait or how long I try to capture them. This is an ongoing issue. I wish someone would let me know the status or the fix.

Taz D
May 20 2021, 10:12 AM
User ID: 1134872500

Can't find my last post, nor any response to this issue so am writing again.
When fishing on my on farms or helping others, The last 1-15 fish will not be harvested no matter what I do or how long I wait or how long I try to capture them. This is an ongoing issue. I wish someone would let me know the status or the fix.
Hi suefarm,
Your post and the answer are in the following page link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634254&page=26

When your posts are moved and you can't see them please use the instructions in the following link to find them. The answer will usually be 1 to 2 posts below yours.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

I will move these posts to the correct subject thread later.

suefarm
May 20 2021, 10:48 AM
Well if I knew what the farm selector was.... is it the list of numbered farms? If so I have tried that many times and it usually is not helpful,, any other suggestions?
and why not then delete the small boats and just give everyone a turbo? That should be the starting boat if there is an issue that can't be fixed.

Taz D
May 20 2021, 10:55 AM
Well if I knew what the farm selector was.... is it the list of numbered farms? If so I have tried that many times and it usually is not helpful,, any other suggestions?
and why not then delete the small boats and just give everyone a turbo? That should be the starting boat if there is an issue that can't be fixed.
Hi Suefarm,
Yes the list of farm numbers is what I am talking about. By clicking on the farm you are one will refresh the farm and should allow you to get the remaining fish.

The problem is usually with overlapped waters which was not the intent of the developers.

BigJohnK67
May 28 2021, 01:49 PM
Where or what streams do we need to catch Herring?

marymarcel
May 28 2021, 02:12 PM
Where or what streams do we need to catch Herring?

Hi BigJohnK67 :)

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing.

You have all the information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6330654#post6330654

GRB
May 30 2021, 10:16 AM
I have noticed this for a while. Right after someone fishes for me, I go to the market to sell off my excess fish. Today for instance, it says I have $34 billion, I reset the game and check again, I only have $13 Billion. Why the difference when I never sold anything? The first time I noticed this I sold my excess and noticed that I wasn't getting the same amount added as it said. Sounds like a glitch or am I getting short changed?

Taz D
May 30 2021, 10:49 AM
I have noticed this for a while. Right after someone fishes for me, I go to the market to sell off my excess fish. Today for instance, it says I have $34 billion, I reset the game and check again, I only have $13 Billion. Why the difference when I never sold anything? The first time I noticed this I sold my excess and noticed that I wasn't getting the same amount added as it said. Sounds like a glitch or am I getting short changed?
Hi GRB,
It would depend on what you have the filter set to that determines the total shown at the top. If you change the filter, say to show only fish then it will show a lesser amount.
The amounts of fish you will have to sell would also depend on how much bait you have available when they fish.

GRB
May 30 2021, 10:53 AM
Hi GRB,
It would depend on what you have the filter set to that determines the total shown at the top. If you change the filter, say to show only fish then it will show a lesser amount.
The amounts of fish you will have to sell would also depend on how much bait you have available when they fish.

Filter is set to fish only. I have plenty of bait. Like I said , filter set to fish only to sell, I first see $34 Billion for all my fish, hit play, go back to the market and now only see $13 Billion for all my fish. All without selling anything.

Taz D
May 30 2021, 11:06 AM
Filter is set to fish only. I have plenty of bait. Like I said , filter set to fish only to sell, I first see $34 Billion for all my fish, hit play, go back to the market and now only see $13 Billion for all my fish. All without selling anything.
Hi GRB,
I don't know why it would change. We don't have any way to check this as that data is not shown for us. I am wondering though why you would restart your farms without going ahead and selling first.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again the next time you are selling fish.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

If it does it again then please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

GRB
May 30 2021, 11:22 AM
Hi GRB,
I don't know why it would change. We don't have any way to check this as that data is not shown for us. I am wondering though why you would restart your farms without going ahead and selling first.

If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again the next time you are selling fish.

If it does it again then please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

Well the first time I noticed this, I didn't get the amount expected. I usually sell all my large totals. I will take pictures tomorrow before fishing, after fishing and restart of the game. I loaded up on ponds and bait to earn coins. Just wanna make sure I get what is expected. No need reply, I will do more investigation

chelseymnew14
May 30 2021, 02:56 PM
I am trying to get Salmon for a quest and I have tons of big lakes I don't got any small lakes but It wont give me a salmon. I have like 5 farms of different waters and none of them give me a Salmon. Please help!!!

marymarcel
May 30 2021, 03:08 PM
I am trying to get Salmon for a quest and I have tons of big lakes I don't got any small lakes but It wont give me a salmon. I have like 5 farms of different waters and none of them give me a Salmon. Please help!!!

Hi chelseymnew :)

Salmon is available in the Big Lake with boat and in the small lake.

Big lake costs coins and doesnt have salmon, Big Lake with boat costs farm cash same as Small lake.

You could try the lifelines, any you get, the Gift lifeline or the Employee lifeline can help you to get salmon for your quest.

You have the information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5157794#post5157794

GRB
May 31 2021, 10:26 AM
This is what I am talking about. Money Before Fishing, Money after fishing and Money after restart of game. Glitch or am I getting short changed?

Taz D
May 31 2021, 10:35 AM
This is what I am talking about. Money Before Fishing, Money after fishing and Money after restart of game. Glitch or am I getting short changed?
Hi GRB,
I can't verify whether you sold them or not as we do not get the data in your account for these types of sales. I still do not understand why you restart if you have it open and it is showing fine for you to sell at that time.

The only thing I can suggest is to contact Support about this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

GRB
May 31 2021, 10:55 AM
Hi GRB,
I can't verify whether you sold them or not as we do not get the data in your account for these types of sales. I still do not understand why you restart if you have it open and it is showing fine for you to sell at that time.

The only thing I can suggest is to contact Support about this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Ok, I didn't sell anything. You seem to be stuck on why I don't sell at first. What I am trying to tell you is: If I sale at that high amount, I will NOT end up with the amount that I think I am getting.
Don't take my word for it, RUN A TEST for yourself.

Taz D
May 31 2021, 11:00 AM
Ok, I didn't sell anything. You seem to be stuck on why I don't sell at first. What I am trying to tell you is: If I sale at that high amount, I will NOT end up with the amount that I think I am getting.
Don't take my word for it, RUN A TEST for yourself.
Hi GRB,
I am sorry, but I have tried what you are saying and can not duplicate it. I open storage in Trading Market, set it Fish and then restart my farms and go back. I see the same amount each time. Please contact Support about this.

GRB
May 31 2021, 11:23 AM
Hi GRB,
I am sorry, but I have tried what you are saying and can not duplicate it. I open storage in Trading Market, set it Fish and then restart my farms and go back. I see the same amount each time. Please contact Support about this.

I will explain one more time:
1) Look at the amount of money for fish you have before you fish.
2) Catch all the fish you have on your farms.
3) Look at the amount of money for fish you have after you fish.
4) Restart the game.
5) Look at the amount of money for fish you have after the restart.

Since Fish take a day to mature, this can only be tested once a day.

Taz D
May 31 2021, 11:29 AM
I will explain one more time:
1) Look at the amount of money for fish you have before you fish.
2) Catch all the fish you have on your farms.
3) Look at the amount of money for fish you have after you fish.
4) Restart the game.
5) Look at the amount of money for fish you have after the restart.

Since Fish take a day to mature, this can only be tested once a day.
Hi GRB,
I have done that and I see exactly the same amount of coins each time I go into the market to sell. It does not change when I restart and look again. Please contact Support.

GRB
May 31 2021, 12:09 PM
Hi GRB,
I have done that and I see exactly the same amount of coins each time I go into the market to sell. It does not change when I restart and look again. Please contact Support.

Ok, support notified. Will let you know what becomes of it.

I do have one question: can you see when my fish mature how many fish I have in my ponds? I know there was a feature before that I could see this. Just wondering.

Thanks for your time

Taz D
May 31 2021, 12:13 PM
Ok, support notified. Will let you know what becomes of it.

I do have one question: can you see when my fish mature how many fish I have in my ponds? I know there was a feature before that I could see this. Just wondering.

Thanks for your time
Hi GRB,
No we do not have that information. If they are coin waters they are ready in 20 hours. If they are farm cash waters they are ready in 8 hours.
You should be able to see when they are ready in the Show Names part of the farm selector.
You do not need to let us know what Support says as we are in contact with Support.

AMonet
Jun 13 2021, 08:25 AM
Hello farmers. In the past few days I have noticed that when I fish on my superneighbor's farms, I have to go to that particular farm 3 times before I get all the fish. I tried clicking slower but noticed the coins weren't increasing so I went again and then noticed the glitch. I go on each of his fish farms 3 times before I am able to get all of the farm. It is the same for him. He is also experiencing the same issue when doing mine. I am attaching a screen shot of the issue. This is after going on one of his farms the 3rd time and still there were fish left. Please check and let me know what is causing this as it takes allot more time to do his farms than before by having to go on the fish farms 3 times to make sure everything is done.

Thank you kindly.

marymarcel
Jun 13 2021, 09:01 AM
Hello farmers. In the past few days I have noticed that when I fish on my superneighbor's farms, I have to go to that particular farm 3 times before I get all the fish. I tried clicking slower but noticed the coins weren't increasing so I went again and then noticed the glitch. I go on each of his fish farms 3 times before I am able to get all of the farm. It is the same for him. He is also experiencing the same issue when doing mine. I am attaching a screen shot of the issue. This is after going on one of his farms the 3rd time and still there were fish left. Please check and let me know what is causing this as it takes allot more time to do his farms than before by having to go on the fish farms 3 times to make sure everything is done.

Thank you kindly.

Hi AMonet :)

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing and Bait.

Sometimes when you have that amount of water items layered, then you need to click more than once in the same place to get all of them. You can also refresh that farm to be sure all fish were taken.
While you are fishing, look at the save icon and see if it has numbers in red. If so, then you have to let them go down and get the save icon get white to continue working.

You say it was not that way before, when did this problem star for you? Which fishing boat are you using?

Please try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.

AMonet
Jun 13 2021, 05:17 PM

Sometimes when you have that amount of water items layered, then you need to click more than once in the same place to get all of them. You can also refresh that farm to be sure all fish were taken.
While you are fishing, look at the save icon and see if it has numbers in red. If so, then you have to let them go down and get the save icon get white to continue working.

You say it was not that way before, when did this problem star for you? Which fishing boat are you using?

Please try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.

Hello Marymarcel

Thank you for your reply. The fish are not layered nor stacked and I use a big fishing boat (the one that has a yellow square when fishing). Also I always wait till there are no more items left (red numbers) in the SAVE area.

marymarcel
Jun 13 2021, 05:19 PM
Hello Marymarcel

Thank you for your reply. The fish are not layered nor stacked and I use a big fishing boat (the one that has a yellow square when fishing). Also I always wait till there are no more items left (red numbers) in the SAVE area.

When did this problem start for you and your superneighbor? Are you both in the same area?
Has memcache helped you?

AMonet
Jun 13 2021, 09:21 PM

When did this problem start for you and your superneighbor? Are you both in the same area?
Has memcache helped you?

Hello again Marymarcel. I live in Eastern Canada and he lives in Southern US. It started for me about 3 or 4 days ago. He noticed it 1 or 2 days ago. I don't know of the memcache helped yet. I will see in the morning when I do his farms. I will let you know.

AMonet
Jun 14 2021, 08:53 AM
Hello Marymarcel. I did my superneighbor's farms this morning and no issues at all after doing the memcache. Thank you so much. Maybe this is an option to use again if this issue arises again for me. Thank you so much for your help.

marymarcel
Jun 14 2021, 12:31 PM
Hello Marymarcel. I did my superneighbor's farms this morning and no issues at all after doing the memcache. Thank you so much. Maybe this is an option to use again if this issue arises again for me. Thank you so much for your help.

So glad the issue is fixed for you. Please always be sure if your broswer is updated and if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac if you use it.
They are very important for this version of the game.

SirMatthew KC
Jun 22 2021, 02:55 AM
I am having the exact same issue. It just started NOW 3:10 AM forum time. Even if I click SLOWLY, taking about 10 seconds before the next click, I still have to go back and get additional fish. It was NOT like this before. I have fished it nightly for months and I never had to go back. I recognized tonight the bonuses were wrong. I have them memorized, almost. I did make a video. I don't know if it's allowed to link here, but I will post the link. I have had no other tabs or browsers open when this happened. Using Chrome (latest version) on Windows 10 Pro.

Tiger
Jun 22 2021, 08:47 AM
I am having the exact same issue. It just started NOW 3:10 AM forum time. Even if I click SLOWLY, taking about 10 seconds before the next click, I still have to go back and get additional fish. It was NOT like this before. I have fished it nightly for months and I never had to go back. I recognized tonight the bonuses were wrong. I have them memorized, almost. I did make a video. I don't know if it's allowed to link here, but I will post the link. I have had no other tabs or browsers open when this happened. Using Chrome (latest version) on Windows 10 Pro.

Hi SirMatthew KC,

The reply you quoted was marmarcel responding to a member who was fishing as a super neighbour. Are you fishing as an SN and getting the bonus chest you mention?

Could the farm owner or another SN for the farmer have done some of the fishing but not all of it at some point, perhaps for a quest step? That would cause the some of the waters not to be all ready at the same time or some of the fish to have been already removed from some of the waters. Could they have altered or added anything on those farms that could be causing a you a slow down?

If you are having to return to the farm and see more fishing to be done then that could explain the difference in the bonus chest amounts as they weren't all ready when you first did them. Did you check if there were any pending saves to finish saving before you left the farm the first time?

If the farm is wall to wall fishing or a considerable amount overlapped, its not always going to be easy to spot when some of them may not be ready. If it was an entire section that was not ready than that would be easy to spot as that section won't show up to fish, but if it's only some of the waters scattered amongst all the overlapped waters those are harder to notice when they are not showing up to fish.

I have tested wall to wall fishing on a lot of 50x50 size farms and am not experiencing the 10 second slowdown you describe. I was able to complete all the fishing on each farm very quickly even when there was the odd stubborn water left behind. I also returned to all of the farms to make sure none were showing up to fish again.

Other than clearing memcache, what else have you tried to resolve this yourself?

SirMatthew KC
Jun 22 2021, 08:31 PM
Oh, sorry, NOT as SN but as hired help. I did clear my memcache but it was still doing it. Here is the video.

The farmer did not do any fishing that day. You can see on my video link (though the audio didn't work, for some reason) that I fish both fast AND slow and it STILL leaves ones behind. It did NOT do this a few days ago. I've done this fishing job for months. I'm hearing from others in a FT group on Facebook that they are having this same issue.

Tiger
Jun 23 2021, 07:46 AM
Oh, sorry, NOT as SN but as hired help. I did clear my memcache but it was still doing it. Here is the video.

The farmer did not do any fishing that day. You can see on my video link (though the audio didn't work, for some reason) that I fish both fast AND slow and it STILL leaves ones behind. It did NOT do this a few days ago. I've done this fishing job for months. I'm hearing from others in a FT group on Facebook that they are having this same issue.

Hi SirMatthew KC,

I've taken a look at the video you supplied. The link has been removed for it as we don't allow them on the forum. Sorry about that, that rule had been in place a very long time. This does not mean that the mods or devs can't view if they needed to until you remove the video from where it it currently is.

I apologize for the long reply but I can see several problems you are having in your video so I can't give you a short answer as it raised too many questions.

As the bottom of the game screen is cut off in your video I'm not sure how well this is going to go so you can answer what I'm asking of you, but I will try.

In the video, when you had to return to Farm 4 and more waters showed up to fish one lake remained behind which you had to click again. It's easier to spot at time stamp 1:07 when you are on farm 5 where there are 2 lakes that immediately show up again, then on Farm 6 I am not sure if you got the same problem with one sea coast showing back up again as the bottom of the screen is cut of. By the time you get to farm 7 your fishing has slowed way down but that time the fishing did get completed. When you do Farm 8 you can see at time stamp 3:31 a sea coast is left behind again.

So here are the questions, answer what you can please:

Issue 1 - Slowdown.
The slow down you are getting appears to happen after you switch from doing wall to wall lakes to a farm with wall to wall seacoasts. Does that happen every time?

Does the same thing happen if you skip the farms with sea coasts on and carry on with the ones that just have lakes on them?

If you don't get a slow down just doing lakes, then try a farm with the seacoasts on and see if you immediately get slowed down again.

We're trying to eliminate whether it's the amount of farms you are fishing that is causing the slow down, the type of waters that causes the slow down or that it's going from fishing one type of waters then switching to different types of waters that's doing it.

Issue 2 - having to redo the fishing.
Where you are having to redo the fishing after claiming the bonus, there is a lake or seacoast left behind. Slow down your fishing and see if that lake pops up just before you claim your bonus, If it does fish it before you claim your bonus and see if that prevents you having to redo the fishing on that farm and the rest of the other waters showing up to fish again.

On Farm 7 when your game slowed down, you didn't get that odd water show up again and so the fishing did get completed that time. You can see the sea coast that does pop up again on Farm 8 but then your video ends so I'm not sure what happened next with that one, if you saw it and fished it and then didn't have to redo the fishing on that farm again.

What we are trying to do here is find what is causing the fishing to have to be redone. It may be the odd water showing up that's doing it and that may be down to the method used to overlap the waters and can be accidental layering rather than intending to do that. The reason I say that is that looking at what's happening to you, they might have managed to place a water in the exact same spot as another one rather than it being overlapped like the rest of them and if that is the case then you would have to fish it again to get the one underneath.

So the main problem with this issue is that is that when you are going fast the waters are showing fished when they are not and triggering the bonus collection when it shouldn't be.

If any of what I am asking you to do is too difficult to do then then you'll need to go to support and allow them to try your account and those farms and see if they get the same problems you are so they can try and pin down what's causing the problems you are getting.

njhaddock1
Jun 24 2021, 11:19 AM
Used the bait for freshwater and sea and left the game. Came back and no bait in any of the waters.

Taz D
Jun 24 2021, 11:23 AM
Used the bait for freshwater and sea and left the game. Came back and no bait in any of the waters.
Hi Njhaddock,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fishing and bait.
I am not sure what you are asking about. If you used your bait then why would you expect to get more back just from closing and reopening the game?

njhaddock1
Jun 24 2021, 11:30 AM
When I put bait into the sea or lakes then no fishing is done, the bait disappears if I log out and log back in.

Taz D
Jun 24 2021, 11:36 AM
When I put bait into the sea or lakes then no fishing is done, the bait disappears if I log out and log back in.
Hi njhaddock,
How are you putting bait into the waters. The only way you could get bait, since you do not have any fish farming plants to produce them, is from gifts.
You only have 6 neighbors so not very many to give you bait gifts.
Are you hiring someone to fish your waters or is your super neighbor fishing them for you, possiblky while you are not on your farms?

Alexm2012
Jul 14 2021, 07:19 PM
probably a stupid question but cannot find an answer is 200M of each fish the max we can have stored? Thanks

Taz D
Jul 14 2021, 07:22 PM
probably a stupid question but cannot find an answer is 200M of each fish the max we can have stored? Thanks
Hi Alexm,
Yes, 200 million is the most you can have stored of anything in the storage.

JNelson
Jul 15 2021, 09:55 PM
there seems to be a new limit on how many of each individual fish we can keep in storage .... i can not find any info on this, can you provide or point me to where it is ....

Taz D
Jul 15 2021, 10:00 PM
there seems to be a new limit on how many of each individual fish we can keep in storage .... i can not find any info on this, can you provide or point me to where it is ....
Hi JNelson,
There isn't any thing new. Any item in your Harvests and Products storage can only go as high as 200 million. That is not new. This does not mean everything you have in your storage can reach that amount, because there is an overall limit of the storage. That limit you can see with the percentage amount shown at the top of your storage.

JNelson
Jul 15 2021, 10:20 PM
Hi JNelson,
There isn't any thing new. Any item in your Harvests and Products storage can only go as high as 200 million. That is not new. This does not mean everything you have in your storage can reach that amount, because there is an overall limit of the storage. That limit you can see with the percentage amount shown at the top of your storage.

thank you , have been getting plagued with people messaging me about new fish limits and they llost fish, etc... and i was like i dont see anything new LOL

Taz D
Jul 15 2021, 10:31 PM
thank you , have been getting plagued with people messaging me about new fish limits and they llost fish, etc... and i was like i dont see anything new LOL
Hi JNelson, If they have lost fish it would be either they went over the 200 million and it truncated back to 200 million or they have reached total storage limit and in that case nothing new will be added or an item can disappear.

ChiTownBear
Jul 18 2021, 11:28 AM
I have had an issue when I am fishing on someone elses farm. What happens is I can not always get all the fish and complete the fishing task as there are a few fish left regardless of the body of water I am fishing in. It may get stuck on 1 fish left, 5 fishes left or even 50+ fishes left. I can click and click and click on the body of water, but never get those fish.

In the past, I have been able to click on another farm, then go back to the farm I was fishing on, and be able to get the remainder of the fish. Sometimes, I would have to leave the fishing farm a few times, then go back to complete all the fishing. However, lately, that hasnt been working.

While it happens on non-layered fishing farms, It almost always happens when I am on layered fishing farms.

- I am using Google Chrome or Firefox more then IE or Edge.
- I have no other issues farming any other product, this only happens with fishing.
- usually only happens when using the fishing rod or regular boats, not the turbo boats.

anyone else have this problem? something I should check on my browser that may be causing this?

This has been happening for almost my entire time using Farm town, (10+ years) whether using the old flash app or new HTML5 one. Figured I would finally write and ask about it.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Taz D
Jul 18 2021, 11:36 AM
I have had an issue when I am fishing on someone elses farm. What happens is I can not always get all the fish and complete the fishing task as there are a few fish left regardless of the body of water I am fishing in. It may get stuck on 1 fish left, 5 fishes left or even 50+ fishes left. I can click and click and click on the body of water, but never get those fish.

In the past, I have been able to click on another farm, then go back to the farm I was fishing on, and be able to get the remainder of the fish. Sometimes, I would have to leave the fishing farm a few times, then go back to complete all the fishing. However, lately, that hasnt been working.

While it happens on non-layered fishing farms, It almost always happens when I am on layered fishing farms.

- I am using Google Chrome or Firefox more then IE or Edge.
- I have no other issues farming any other product, this only happens with fishing.
- usually only happens when using the fishing rod or regular boats, not the turbo boats.

anyone else have this problem? something I should check on my browser that may be causing this?

This has been happening for almost my entire time using Farm town, (10+ years) whether using the old flash app or new HTML5 one. Figured I would finally write and ask about it.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Hi ChiTownBear,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about fishing.
Instead of moving to another farm, which causes you to lose what bonus you have accumulated, just click on the same farm you are on in the farm selector. That will refresh the farm but does not lose your bonus.
Only the Turbo boats that do an entire water at once will keep you from having fish left in the waters. The only way to get the rest of the fish in a water is to refresh the farm and fish again. Waters that are on the edge of a farm are the most troublesome as you can not get all the fish without the turbo boats.

kitteness
Jul 24 2021, 08:51 PM
which ones have trout not all say what kind of fish they have

Taz D
Jul 24 2021, 08:57 PM
which ones have trout not all say what kind of fish they have
Hi Kitteness,
You can find where any specific fish come from in the Game Guide chapter 27 for ingredients. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644326

lineking
Aug 06 2021, 04:10 PM
I've recently invested in more sea coasts and am wondering whether the next step up in fishing boats from the purple one, will help me, or do I have to go several levels of boats upward?

Taz D
Aug 06 2021, 04:18 PM
I've recently invested in more sea coasts and am wondering whether the next step up in fishing boats from the purple one, will help me, or do I have to go several levels of boats upward?
Hi Lineking,
Each boat level you go up increases how many fish you can get with one click. You can find all the information about the fishing boats in the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090

yolieherman
Aug 16 2021, 10:32 PM

Annoying glitch happens when fishing with net. Unable to catch fish when it gets low. Couldn't find yellow diamond farm selector to try to disperse fish. Help! 2 nights in a row of losing points and rest of farm work.

Taz D
Aug 16 2021, 10:43 PM

Annoying glitch happens when fishing with net. Unable to catch fish when it gets low. Couldn't find yellow diamond farm selector to try to disperse fish. Help! 2 nights in a row of losing points and rest of farm work.
Hi yolieherman,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about fishing.

The yellow diamond you are talking about is the farm selector up at the top of your farms to the left of the message envelope and to the right of your coins.
You click on the yellow rectangle in that and that will refresh the farm you are on.

Most people will let you use their tools and that would include their fishing boats rather than you having to use the fishing rod which only gets 1 fish at a time.

demetri@webmail.co.za
Aug 17 2021, 02:04 PM
hi all
USER ID number 1381993178

i may have deleted 7250 lakes on my farm 44 by accident (or they just seem to be gone)

any way to get them back?

TY

marymarcel
Aug 17 2021, 02:28 PM
hi all
USER ID number 1381993178

i may have deleted 7250 lakes on my farm 44 by accident (or they just seem to be gone)

any way to get them back?

TY

Hi demetri :)

We do not have data for coins items but I visited your farm 44 and there are no lakes in it.

You have to contact Support team and let them know about your problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you cant find the automatic response, then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

demetri@webmail.co.za
Aug 17 2021, 02:44 PM
thank you,
i have already sent a ticket.

unlike many players, i have only have 2-3 issues ever since FT started.

Hi demetri :)

We do not have data for coins items but I visited your farm 44 and there are no lakes in it.

You have to contact Support team and let them know about your problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you cant find the automatic response, then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

marymarcel
Aug 17 2021, 02:49 PM
thank you,
i have already sent a ticket.

unlike many players, i have only have 2-3 issues ever since FT started.

You are welcome demetri :)

murielkf
Aug 19 2021, 09:33 PM
The Fish Farming Plant produces Freshwater Bait
To make 500 x Freshwater Bait you need 600 Coins
How do I buy bait

Taz D
Aug 19 2021, 09:40 PM
The Fish Farming Plant produces Freshwater Bait
To make 500 x Freshwater Bait you need 600 Coins
How do I buy bait
Hi Murielkf,
I moved your post to the subject thread about bait. You have to buy the Fish Farming Plant in the store, then you can start batches of bait for 600 coins each batch.

murielkf
Aug 19 2021, 10:28 PM
Thank You!

kbirk1950
Sep 03 2021, 07:33 AM
I have a question about bait. I make sure I have plenty of bait before hiring someone. I thought with plenty of bait your fishing doubled? I tried hiring with no bait and got the same results with bait. It did not double.Karen

marymarcel
Sep 03 2021, 09:01 AM
I have a question about bait. I make sure I have plenty of bait before hiring someone. I thought with plenty of bait your fishing doubled? I tried hiring with no bait and got the same results with bait. It did not double.Karen

Hi kbirk :)

When there is Bait in waters, it will give you and the farm owner 2x the fish. The bait is taken from the farm owners waters. Each fish you catch uses one bait.

If you are hiring someone to fish please remember those fish will be stored as Large, so if you open your storage, you could see for example:

Carp xx amount
Carp (Large) xx amount. Those were the ones you got when hiring someone.

Next time you hire someone, please check the Large box for fish in your storage, in case you have any, and see if that increases.
If by that time, you dont have any Large boxes stored for fish, then you will see them in your storage after hiring.

BTW, I see a small amount of bait in your data, so maybe it was almost used before I checked.

Sep 03 2021, 03:57 PM
Hi , i wonder if anyone can help. i think my boat may be broken... i hav a 25xboat and quite regular i have trouble catching fish when hired and end up loosing bonus' .
the game lets me catch some fish (approx 10% of the sea/pond/river) then it wont catch anything else. there can be lots of ponds etc but it wont let me catch any more therefore i loose bonus, coins andpoints.
can anyone help.:mad:

Taz D
Sep 03 2021, 04:04 PM
Hi , i wonder if anyone can help. i think my boat may be broken... i hav a 25xboat and quite regular i have trouble catching fish when hired and end up loosing bonus' .
the game lets me catch some fish (approx 10% of the sea/pond/river) then it wont catch anything else. there can be lots of ponds etc but it wont let me catch any more therefore i loose bonus, coins andpoints.
can anyone help.:mad:
Hi 626943962,
That boat will catch 25 fish, so that means you have to move it around on the water to get more. The problem with it is if the waters are overlapped then you can not see the rest of the water area to do that. The only way then for you to get more fish out of it is to refresh the farm. Unfortunately that boat just is not big enough to do the overlapped waters. You need one that can do the whole water with one click.

Ky1960
Oct 28 2021, 08:39 AM
I have the tools to multi plant trees and flowers. Great tool!!! Is there a similar tool to place fish and or to stack fish ponds and lakes?

marymarcel
Oct 28 2021, 08:45 AM
I have the tools to multi plant trees and flowers. Great tool!!! Is there a similar tool to place fish and or to stack fish ponds and lakes?

Hi Ky1960 :)

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing in Help&Support.

No, we dont have a similar tool, if you want to make a suggetion please post it in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas ordered by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

tazzzette
Nov 22 2021, 10:49 AM
When fishing lakes or ponds, surrounding buildings covering parts of the water don't allow access to fish entire water body

Taz D
Nov 22 2021, 10:55 AM
When fishing lakes or ponds, surrounding buildings covering parts of the water don't allow access to fish entire water body
Hi Tazzzette,
You should not see the buildings when fishing. If you are seeing the buildings then you need to pick yup one of the smaller fishing boats, find the eye in the lower right corner of the farms and click on the eye to set it to half open. Then you can go back to the largest fishing boat available and the buildings should be hidden.

1eyejack
Nov 27 2021, 07:10 PM
i cant stack my ponds i got all the hands but i can't stack them any help i sure would thank you

Taz D
Nov 27 2021, 07:19 PM
i cant stack my ponds i got all the hands but i can't stack them any help i sure would thank you
Hi 1eyejack,
I moved your post to the thread about fishing which would be about the ponds.
You have to make sure there is at least a space as large as a pine tree free of anything to be able to set them down next to each other. You can't hide things on the farm to free up the space as the game still knows that something is sitting there.
What you are trying to do is layering and I am sorry, but we are not allowed to help with that, or offer any instructions on how to do so.

MrHoward
Dec 13 2021, 10:50 AM
Hi, as you can see I've been playing a long time. I have recently been trying to put in some big stacked ( layered ) Fish farms. I receive a message a week or two ago that said " " You're Temporarily Blocked" It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. you've been temporarily blocked from using it. If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know. " So, I sent a messages saying basically what have I done so I won't do it again. No reply but later I was unblocked. Now a few days ago the same thing. I followed the link and sent another message. Again, unblocked but not message as to why. Right now I have received the message again. What am I doing wrong?
I want to comply and not sure what is up. If there is a limit to how many windows we can open to stack ( layer ) then what is the limit. I sincerely just want to play the game. Please help me get unblocked and Please Tell Me what I did so I will not do it again. Thanks .. Love the game and just tying to play but would like to know what and what I did wrong, and what the limits are, and was that the specific issue issue?
Thanks agian.

Taz D
Dec 13 2021, 10:58 AM
Hi, as you can see I've been playing a long time. I have recently been trying to put in some big stacked ( layered ) Fish farms. I receive a message a week or two ago that said " You're Temporarily Blocked" It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. you've been temporarily blocked from using it. If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know. " So, I sent a messages saying basically what have I done so I won't do it again. No reply but later I was unblocked. Now a few days ago the same thing. I followed the link and sent another message. Again, unblocked but not message as to why. Right now I have received the message again. What am I doing wrong?
I want to comply and not sure what is up. If there is a limit to how many windows we can open to stack ( layer ) then what is the limit. I sincerely just want to play the game. Please help me get unblocked and Please Tell Me what I did so I will not do it again. Thanks .. Love the game and just tying to play but would like to know what and what the limits are and was that the issue?
Thanks agian.
Hi MrHoward,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about fishing as you are placing waters.
The message and blocking you are getting is coming from Facebook and not from Farm Town. They have changed their security settings and by having too many tabs open this is being triggered. We do not have any control over this and no way to unblock you.
We do not know what the limit is in tabs to keep from getting blocked. When I work facility posts I usually open 4 - 6 without any problems if that helps.

Granny T
Mar 15 2022, 07:24 PM
This is probably the wrong place for this but I can't figure out where I should put it. I own several fish farming plants and all items are well over a million except for the clams, there are occasionally a few, less than 20, and most of the time there are none. I have unchecked all the others but still have no clams. Thank you for any suggestions.

Taz D
Mar 15 2022, 07:26 PM
This is probably the wrong place for this but I can't figure out where I should put it. I own several fish farming plants and all items are well over a million except for the clams, there are occasionally a few, less than 20, and most of the time there are none. I have unchecked all the others but still have no clams. Thank you for any suggestions.
Hi Granny T,
The Fish Farming Plant does not produce as many clams as it does the other items. The only suggestion I cam make is to add more fis farming plants if you need more clams.

kejusa
Mar 16 2022, 10:46 AM
Hi MrHoward,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about fishing as you are placing waters.
The message and blocking you are getting is coming from Facebook and not from Farm Town. They have changed their security settings and by having too many tabs open this is being triggered. We do not have any control over this and no way to unblock you.
We do not know what the limit is in tabs to keep from getting blocked. When I work facility posts I usually open 4 - 6 without any problems if that helps.

I can't even have 4 tabs open - at least I know now why I have problems with opening too many tabs - it is either a grey screen black screen or the Big Freeze. Many thanks Jx:eek:

bambi16
Mar 16 2022, 01:17 PM
Hi Granny T,
The Fish Farming Plant does not produce as many clams as it does the other items. The only suggestion I cam make is to add more fis farming plants if you need more clams.

I have the same problem with the clams.

I was going to buy the Turbo Fish Farming Plant, but when i saw the price i nearly died. Can someone explain why that is so much dearer than the other Turbo items, like the Turbo Bakery, Turbo Dairy, they are 32fc, but the Turbo Fish is 84fc, same as the others, you get 3 times the amount, so why 84

marymarcel
Mar 16 2022, 01:26 PM
I have the same problem with the clams.

I was going to buy the Turbo Fish Farming Plant, but when i saw the price i nearly died. Can someone explain why that is so much dearer than the other Turbo items, like the Turbo Bakery, Turbo Dairy, they are 32fc, but the Turbo Fish is 84fc, same as the others, you get 3 times the amount, so why 84

Hi bambi16 :)

The Dairy or the Bakery are coins facilities, so when we got the Turbo for them and for other coin's facilities, the price for them was the usual 32 cash for any production facility.

The Fish farming plant is a farmcash facility. The regular one costs 28 farmcash so if it produces 3 more times then the Turbo costs 84 farmcash.

rcphipps696@aol.com
Mar 31 2022, 07:00 AM
I have 6 Fish Farming plants and 2 Turbo ones. Where does the bait, fresh and salt water, go? The only bait I see for fishing, and can use comes from gifts. The bait I produce just disappears.

I do not have bait checked in my Fishing Tackle Shop.

Tiger
Mar 31 2022, 07:37 AM
I have 6 Fish Farming plants and 2 Turbo ones. Where does the bait, fresh and salt water, go? The only bait I see for fishing, and can use comes from gifts. The bait I produce just disappears.

I do not have bait checked in my Fishing Tackle Shop.

Hi rcphipps696,

Are you making a note of the amount of bait you have by mousing over your waters to check the bait amounts before have stored your bait from the fish farming plants to make sure those are going to your waters?
If not please check that, then when you have done that also do the same before you store any gifted bait.

At the time of this post I can see you currently have 152025 freshwater bait and 24622 seawater bait. Are you able to see that amount when you mouse over your waters?

You do have considerable amount of sea coasts to fish which will use up quite a bit of seawater bait compared to the rivers that use freshwater bait which have far less fish in them.

Please also run memache to clear your game data to make sure all is fine with that. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and it's done.

rcphipps696@aol.com
Mar 31 2022, 08:10 AM
Yes, this morning before I did my facilities I checked my bait quantities. After storing all the bait it was the exact same amount. The quantities of bait that I see are the same as what you show.

I just went out and had 500 ready in 3 facilities. I stored the bait while inside the facility and checked the bait. Both freshwater and saltwater went up by 500. For the other 2 facilities, I did it from the main facility screen and used the store all button, which is how i normally do it. The bait should have gone up by 1000 (2 facilities x 500 ready). The bait did not increase. It stayed the same. So the problem is I lose the bait when using the 'Store All" button from the facilities manager main screen.

I will clear the game data and check again when I have bait ready.

rcphipps696@aol.com
Mar 31 2022, 08:20 AM
I saw I had another 500 ready. I cleared the memory, shut down the game, reloaded the game. I did the 'Store All' from the facilities manager main screen and the bait did not increase, the number stayed the same (154025 and 26622).

marymarcel
Mar 31 2022, 08:33 AM
I saw I had another 500 ready. I cleared the memory, shut down the game, reloaded the game. I did the 'Store All' from the facilities manager main screen and the bait did not increase, the number stayed the same (154025 and 26622).

Hi rcphipps :)

Next time you have bait ready in your Fish Farming Plant, please take note of your baits in your waters and then click in Store All button in your Facility Manager.

Then reload the game and check if the amount of baits were added to your waters.

rcphipps696@aol.com
Mar 31 2022, 03:14 PM
I tested using the Store All in the Facility Manager, leaving the farm, and returning. The bait is updated correctly. Thanks!!

marymarcel
Mar 31 2022, 03:15 PM
I tested using the Store All in the Facility Manager, leaving the farm, and returning. The bait is updated correctly. Thanks!!

You are welcome rcphipps and thanks for coming back to let us know :)

anothersuzie
Apr 11 2022, 02:27 PM
If I get a gift of bait 400x does that mean every lake in all of my farms get 400 each?

marymarcel
Apr 11 2022, 02:38 PM
If I get a gift of bait 400x does that mean every lake in all of my farms get 400 each?

Hi anothersuzie :)

Gifted baits are added to the total baits amount you have in your waters.

Sundos
Apr 16 2022, 10:20 AM
Hi. I don't check my worms and sea bait very often but last I did I had nearly 300,000 SEABAIT and also of worms .. now I only have 200 of seabait? I thought maybe I sold it at market by some accident.. but I can't even find worms or seabait in my storage so I don't think that is what happened? Is there a way to know what happened to it all? I have never had only that small amount.. ever. I am very confused.

Taz D
Apr 16 2022, 10:49 AM
Hi. I don't check my worms and sea bait very often but last I did I had nearly 300,000 SEABAIT and also of worms .. now I only have 200 of seabait? I thought maybe I sold it at market by some accident.. but I can't even find worms or seabait in my storage so I don't think that is what happened? Is there a way to know what happened to it all? I have never had only that small amount.. ever. I am very confused.
Hi Sundos,
Your bait are only shown when you hover over either a fresh water or sea coast. They are not listed in your storage.
According to your data you have almost 973,000 fresh water bait and only 1400 salt water bait. We can't see data for when you use it, however you do have a fishing tackle shop, so if you are stocking the baits in there that could be where some of it is going.

Sundos
Apr 16 2022, 11:16 AM
Thanks Taz!
I did just now check my tackle shop and I was stocking it.. but also my worms were being stocked.. anyway I have quit stocking them both now.
As far as the 1400, I stored that just a bit ago then thought I should have waited for a reply here first but it was too late to stop the click.. lol.

soccerguy3
Apr 23 2022, 11:22 AM
Today I had a quest which required me to harvest mackerel and herring. In the past when harvesting fish I had always done this as a super neighbor and used their tools without a problem. Only having a fishing rod and a fishing boat x 4, I was only allowed one attempt to harvest fish. Immediately the message appeared that I harvested 4 fish but I had to wait 19.6 hrs. The only way out of this was to click play and harvest the seacoast again.

Tiger
Apr 23 2022, 11:56 AM
Today I had a quest which required me to harvest mackerel and herring. In the past when harvesting fish I had always done this as a super neighbor and used their tools without a problem. Only having a fishing rod and a fishing boat x 4, I was only allowed one attempt to harvest fish. Immediately the message appeared that I harvested 4 fish but I had to wait 19.6 hrs. The only way out of this was to click play and harvest the seacoast again.

Hi soccerguy3,

We're not seeing that you have an open quest with an employee lifeline, which would be the first thing you need to fish on someone else's waters for a quest.

I've just tried the single rod, the x4 fishing boat and the x9 that you have and the fish are counting down fine. What you will see as soon as you start fishing is that the time will immediately show 19.6 hours but as long as there are still fish in the water you can continue fishing until there are none left.

Could that explain what you were seeing and as the time was already showing up you didn't notice that there were still fish in the waters?

blangham
May 27 2022, 08:58 AM
I have been fishing in big sea coast for one week now. I just noticed I am not getting any mackerel in my inventory. Please help. Or let me know what I anm doing wrong. Thanks
Brenda Langham
FB ID 1840731850 and Build No: 318
level 627 and big sea coast is on farm 11.

marymarcel
May 27 2022, 09:04 AM
I have been fishing in big sea coast for one week now. I just noticed I am not getting any mackerel in my inventory. Please help. Or let me know what I anm doing wrong. Thanks
Brenda Langham
FB ID 1840731850 and Build No: 318
level 627 and big sea coast is on farm 11.

Hi blangham :)

Mackerel is available in the Small sea coast not in the Big sea coast.

If you need information on where you can find fish, then please read the following link from our Game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6330654#post6330654

blangham
May 28 2022, 07:33 AM
I have 2 small sea coasts and still have not gotten any mackerel for about a week or more. Thanks for answering.

marymarcel
May 28 2022, 08:29 AM
I have 2 small sea coasts and still have not gotten any mackerel for about a week or more. Thanks for answering.

Hi blangham :)

I just checked your data and you have 58 mackerel stored by this time.

Mackerel is used in 10 factories, you have 6 of them. Two small sea coasts dont provide you the amount of mackerel needed to load all the factories.

Small sea coasts cost coins so you can purchase more, but take in mind they are ready to fish every 20 hours.

blangham
May 28 2022, 12:39 PM
thank you for the information. have a great weekend

marymarcel
May 28 2022, 12:41 PM
thank you for the information. have a great weekend

You are very welcome blangham :)

Lessonlady
Jun 01 2022, 02:07 PM
I should have tons of bait from my turbo fishing farm but I don't see where it is stored! Where is it and how do I transfer it to my waters for use?

marymarcel
Jun 01 2022, 02:10 PM
I should have tons of bait from my turbo fishing farm but I don't see where it is stored! Where is it and how do I transfer it to my waters for use?

Hi Lessonlady :)

Baits produced in the Fish Farming Plant are automaticalle sent to your waters when you click the Store button.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4199722#post4199722

Lessonlady
Jun 01 2022, 02:13 PM
You say fish from the turbo fish farms automatically goes to my waters but that is not happening! HELP!! :-(

marymarcel
Jun 01 2022, 02:24 PM
You say fish from the turbo fish farms automatically goes to my waters but that is not happening! HELP!! :-(

It is the same process no matter if you have the Regular Fish farming plant or the Turbo Fish farming plant. Baits are sent to your waters.

Go to the farms where you have waters, hover your mouse on the waters and take note of how many baits are showing.
Then, when you have baits ready in the regular or turbo fish farming plant, store them and check the amount of baits in your waters again.

Lessonlady
Jun 01 2022, 02:36 PM
I do this and the number does not change! The only bait that shows up is the bait I buy from (gift site name removed) No bait from fish farms comes through! I use 5 million bait per day so I need bait desperately!

marymarcel
Jun 01 2022, 02:44 PM
I do this and the number does not change! The only bait that shows up is the bait I buy from (gift site name removed) No bait from fish farms comes through! I use 5 million bait per day so I need bait desperately!

Please do not post gifts site names here as they dont belong to slashey and they are not supported either.

Your Turbo fish farming plant will have baits ready in about 2 hours. Please take note of what you have in your waters before and after storing the baits. Please take in mind you will only be storing 1,500 baits of each type every 6 hours.

Please reload your farm after storing the baits.

Lessonlady
Jun 03 2022, 07:57 AM
Turns out it was a problem with CHROME! Everything works fine on Mozilla Firefox! Yay! :-D

marymarcel
Jun 03 2022, 08:14 AM
Turns out it was a problem with CHROME! Everything works fine on Mozilla Firefox! Yay! :-D

Glad the problem is fixed for you, please be sure that your Chrome browser is up to date. :)

lauralmarie
Jun 10 2022, 12:56 PM
For the last week I have had a problem fishing my individual ponds, seacoasts, etc. with my Turbo tool. Normally I quickly click anywhere on each one and it immediately harvests all fish in it but now it seems I have to click on a very specific part of the water edge for it to even highlight and some I cannot fish at all. I did not see this mentioned on any of the threads. Every other aspect of the game is working for me. I'd appreciate any insight on this.

marymarcel
Jun 10 2022, 01:57 PM
For the last week I have had a problem fishing my individual ponds, seacoasts, etc. with my Turbo tool. Normally I quickly click anywhere on each one and it immediately harvests all fish in it but now it seems I have to click on a very specific part of the water edge for it to even highlight and some I cannot fish at all. I did not see this mentioned on any of the threads. Every other aspect of the game is working for me. I'd appreciate any insight on this.

Hi lauralmarie :)

Please provide your user Id number, you find it at the botton of the game screen.
Also let us know in which farms you have your water items.

Thanks!

lauralmarie
Jun 13 2022, 01:00 PM
Marymarcel - re: fishing issue - My ID is 1449623367 Whatever it was, it seems to be fine all of a sudden, literally. I went on to fish just a half hour ago, still had the problem (having to find a 'sweet spot' to harvest fish instead of just clicking anywhere on the water) then found my moved post and your answer....prepared this post and attachment, went to check what farms were affected, and it is fine! Was occurring on all fishing farms, 18-7-1. Anyway, thanks for your response, hope I don't have this strange problem again.

marymarcel
Jun 13 2022, 01:19 PM
Marymarcel - re: fishing issue - My ID is 1449623367 Whatever it was, it seems to be fine all of a sudden, literally. I went on to fish just a half hour ago, still had the problem (having to find a 'sweet spot' to harvest fish instead of just clicking anywhere on the water) then found my moved post and your answer....prepared this post and attachment, went to check what farms were affected, and it is fine! Was occurring on all fishing farms, 18-7-1. Anyway, thanks for your response, hope I don't have this strange problem again.

Hi lauralmarie :)

So glad your problem is now solved but not sure what happened there.

Could it be possible you took your fishing boat 5x5 instead of your Turbo boat?

If this happens again, try the following:
Open your storage and search for your Turbo boat. Then place it on a farm and reload the game.
Then place it back into storage and reload the game and try to fish again.

Also, if you loaded those farms with water items hidden in your preferences, the wrench, then when you show up them, sometimes it is difficult to get the fish, so just refresh the farm and see if you can fish.

Guinan1358
Jul 06 2022, 05:00 PM
I have about 26000000+ seawater bait but my freshwater bait seems to have disappeared as I show only 5. I am not sure how this happened as I usually maintain a fairly equal balance of both. More than enough to have plenty left after loading my Tackle Shop once almost two weeks ago. I checked it on the first of July and it was fine. Checked it today and only showed 5. What happened?

Taz D
Jul 06 2022, 05:19 PM
I have about 26000000+ seawater bait but my freshwater bait seems to have disappeared as I show only 5. I am not sure how this happened as I usually maintain a fairly equal balance of both. More than enough to have plenty left after loading my Tackle Shop once almost two weeks ago. I checked it on the first of July and it was fine. Checked it today and only showed 5. What happened?
Hi Guinan,
According to your account data you have 2,600,000 seawater bait not 26 million.
Make sure you have a check in the box for both fresh and seawater bait in your Fish Farming Plant. I have noticed you only have 1 Fish Farming plant which is not really enough to keep up with either type of waters if you are fishing them regularly when they are ready.

Also, make sure you don't have a check in the fresh water bait accidently added in the Fish Tackle Shop.
Unfortunately we have no way to add any bait back in for you. Just make sure when you store the bait from the plant that it is being added.

Guinan1358
Jul 07 2022, 06:56 AM
So this morning when I went to check on my bait situation, I had 1000 completed in my Fish Farming Plant and 3000 in the Turbo plant. I saved those and checked my ponds and found only 5 being stored. I started the 2 batches again in the Fish Farming Plant but not the turbo..........so it appears I am making the batches but they are getting lost on the way to the storage in the ponds

marymarcel
Jul 07 2022, 08:22 AM
So this morning when I went to check on my bait situation, I had 1000 completed in my Fish Farming Plant and 3000 in the Turbo plant. I saved those and checked my ponds and found only 5 being stored. I started the 2 batches again in the Fish Farming Plant but not the turbo..........so it appears I am making the batches but they are getting lost on the way to the storage in the ponds

Hi Guinan :)

I just checked your data and your water items placed in your farms and you have 4,005 baits not 5.

After you store baits from your Fish Farming Plant and Turbo Farming Plant you have to reload the game to see the changes in your waters.

Also, in your farm 5 you have the Fishing Tackle shop and it is loaded with both type of baits.

If you are trying to build up your freshwater baits then you have to stop loading them into the Fishing Tackle shop as you are selling them.

If you dont have tools to fill the Fishing Tackle shop, just dont load the baits in it. If you have tools to fill it, then uncheck the baits boxes.

tazzzette
Jul 08 2022, 09:15 AM
When using my turbo fishing boat the fish are not added to my inventory,works fine for my other fishing boat

Taz D
Jul 08 2022, 09:26 AM
When using my turbo fishing boat the fish are not added to my inventory,works fine for my other fishing boat
Hi tazzette,
I moved your post to the thread about fishing. Please try reloading your farms and see if they show up after you have fished with the turbo boat. It may just be that it is not updating instantly.
Also make sure you do not have any red numbers on the save button before you leave the farm with the waters and move on. If you move before the numbers are gone and have been saved then they will not count.

Auntie Al
Jul 10 2022, 05:39 PM
I did some fishing and when I clicked the waters, they did not disappear as they normally do. I guess they are moved to storage, but it is a pain to not see which waters have been fished. I reloaded my game but no change.

Taz D
Jul 10 2022, 05:47 PM
I did some fishing and when I clicked the waters, they did not disappear as they normally do. I guess they are moved to storage, but it is a pain to not see which waters have been fished. I reloaded my game but no change.
Hi Auntie Al,
Pick up one of the small boats and see if the eye in the lower right is red or black. I f it is black click on it and change it to red.

Auntie Al
Jul 10 2022, 06:12 PM
Thanks, I don't know how it changed because I didn't change the eye. But it works fine now.

LexieJade
Nov 30 2022, 01:40 PM
the blue fishing boat x4 isn't as efficient as it should be. Get's sluggish the more farms you do even with reloading the farm multiple times.

marymarcel
Nov 30 2022, 02:42 PM
the blue fishing boat x4 isn't as efficient as it should be. Get's sluggish the more farms you do even with reloading the farm multiple times.

Hi LexieJade :)

I moved your post from Suggestions to Help and Support to be able to respond to you. Please do not post in Suggestions when you have a problem.

The problem you are reporting is on your own farms or working for others?
Are the water items inside the farms or outside the borders?

deb5678
Dec 14 2022, 03:17 AM
I am having problems fishing, on my farm 23 I can only fish some portions if I move them and have the same problem when trying to fish for a friend, who I am a super neighbour for, many of her rivers will not fish out no matter how many times I refresh. Have also had the same problem after being hired which means that I lose out on the bonus for all farms that will not complete fishing. The memecache is cleared almost daily

marymarcel
Dec 14 2022, 07:29 AM
I am having problems fishing, on my farm 23 I can only fish some portions if I move them and have the same problem when trying to fish for a friend, who I am a super neighbour for, many of her rivers will not fish out no matter how many times I refresh. Have also had the same problem after being hired which means that I lose out on the bonus for all farms that will not complete fishing. The memecache is cleared almost daily

Hi deb :)

I visited your farm 23 and I can only see 4 river's pieces and a river corner which should not give you any problem while fishing.

Just in case we are looking at the wrong account, please let us know your Facebook user id number, you can find it by scrolling down the game screen.

About fishing as super neighbor, it depends on how many water items they have placed on the farm and if they are inside the farm or outside the borders.
If they are outside the borders and you are using your fishing boat 5x5 then it will be very difficult to catch the fish. You need to own the Turbo Fishing boat to not have problems while fishing water items placed outside the borders.

When you are hired, please remember you can use the biggest fishing boat you or the farm owner have, so if they have a bigger fishing boat than you, the game will automatically give it to you.

Other things to try, is be sure your browser is updated and also check for any pending Windows updates or Mac updates in case you use it.

Also you can try to get your fishing boat out of storage and place it on a farm. Then reload the game. Put the boat back into storage and reload the game again.

Kathyrdr
Dec 18 2022, 09:29 PM
When I check my storage it says I have 30,240 Freshwater Bait and 23,520 Seawater Bait.

When I check my Fish Farming Plant however, it says I have 759,327 Freshwater Bait stored. and 940,465 Seawater Bait stored.

How much of each bait do I have stored, and why don't the amounts of bait agree?

Taz D
Dec 18 2022, 09:48 PM
When I check my storage it says I have 30,240 Freshwater Bait and 23,520 Seawater Bait.

When I check my Fish Farming Plant however, it says I have 759,327 Freshwater Bait stored. and 940,465 Seawater Bait stored.

How much of each bait do I have stored, and why don't the amounts of bait agree?
Hi Kathyrdr,
The bait you have in your storage comes from the bonuses you have collected from others and is not part of the bait you have to use in your waters. What you have in storage can only be used to stock the Fishing Tackle Shop.
If you want me to check this further you need to provide your account ID. You can find it at the bottom of your farms page.

Kathyrdr
Dec 19 2022, 02:58 PM
100001043278567 ID, in case you need it.

I want to sell some of my accumulated bait as I have way too much. That is how I found out about the amounts being off. How can I sell some of what is in the Fish Farming Plant, since the bait in the storage is what comes up when I go to the market.

Taz D
Dec 19 2022, 03:06 PM
100001043278567 ID, in case you need it.

I want to sell some of my accumulated bait as I have way too much. That is how I found out about the amounts being off. How can I sell some of what is in the Fish Farming Plant, since the bait in the storage is what comes up when I go to the market.
Hi Kathyrdr,
The only bait you can sell is what is in your storage which would be bait you got from the bonuses you collected from others. You would have to go to the market and then search for those baits.
The only way to "sell" your bait that is associated with your waters would be to load them into the Fishing Tackle Shop. When your neighbors work that service then they get part of the bait and those baits would then be sold when you Cash Out your services.

RomanticSoul
Jan 18 2023, 09:34 AM
think we need to increase trout. Just found out i am running low. I'd need 68 big boat with lake which cost 30 FC each to make enough trout daily.

Taz D
Jan 18 2023, 09:44 AM
think we need to increase trout. Just found out i am running low. I'd need 68 big boat with lake which cost 30 FC each to make enough trout daily.
Hi RomanticSoul,
If you want to make a suggestion you need to post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

calamityjane16
Feb 21 2023, 01:51 PM
Each day I harvest the same ammount of fish with bait yet some days I get less for them. As i increase the farm size i add more fish but get very little extra why????

marymarcel
Feb 21 2023, 02:10 PM
Each day I harvest the same ammount of fish with bait yet some days I get less for them. As i increase the farm size i add more fish but get very little extra why????

Hi calamityjane16 :)

Please provide your user ID number. You can find it by scrolling down the game page.
You will see Your Facebook User ID number is: xxxxxxx

Also let us know the farm name you upgraded.

calamityjane16
Feb 21 2023, 02:15 PM

1257301467 farm town ID

marymarcel
Feb 21 2023, 02:32 PM
1257301467 farm town ID

Hi calamityjane16 :)

Thank you for the id number.

There is no way for us to know how many fish you are fishing everyday.

But your farms are fully worked with water items but you only have a very small amount of bait. By the time I checked your data, you only had 9 freshwater bait and 89 seawater bait.

With that little amount, then you are not getting double fish. You only have 1 Fish Farming Plant which is not a workable facility, so you are only getting 500 baits of each type every 6 hours.

When you store baits from the Fishing Farming Plant and they go to your waters, they are not enough to give you double fish due the amount of water items you have placed in your farms.

You can add more waters to your farms but baits are always the same amount and will not double the fish you get.

Gapedo
Feb 23 2023, 04:30 PM
I have
21 Fish Farming Plants
2 Turbo Fish Farming Plants
All checked of to produce. I have from zero to very few bait, fresh or salt in the last week. If I go to FT Gifts and get bait. 3- 6 - 8 million the next day it is all gone. Last week i deleted all but the Pay lakes/oceans.

marymarcel
Feb 23 2023, 05:12 PM
I have
21 Fish Farming Plants
2 Turbo Fish Farming Plants
All checked of to produce. I have from zero to very few bait, fresh or salt in the last week. If I go to FT Gifts and get bait. 3- 6 - 8 million the next day it is all gone. Last week i deleted all but the Pay lakes/oceans.

Hi Gapedo :)

Please take in mind that the Fish Farming Plant and the Turbo Fish Farming Plant are not workable facilities, so you have to wait 6 hours to get some bait and then send them to your waters.

You can fish farm cash waters every 8 hours. We do not know how many coin waters you deleted but if you had many of them then they were using lot of bait. And sadly it is not easy to build them up easily as you have many farm cash waters.

Just think that when you fish only 1 Big lake with boat you need 201 bait. And you have 178 Big lake with boat, so every time you fish them you need 35,778 bait.

Gapedo
Feb 24 2023, 04:22 PM
I understand I an not working the fish farms. Note items within the fish farm can be checked or unchecked. All are checked. Over a week has went by and I'm at 2,100 salt water baits. 26,000 fresh water baits. These bait numbers change daily from 6,000,000 to 0. I might have 100 lakes total. I have all these Fish Facilities that are not working. Something is very wacky.

Taz D
Feb 24 2023, 04:38 PM
I understand I an not working the fish farms. Note items within the fish farm can be checked or unchecked. All are checked. Over a week has went by and I'm at 2,100 salt water baits. 26,000 fresh water baits. These bait numbers change daily from 6,000,000 to 0. I might have 100 lakes total. I have all these Fish Facilities that are not working. Something is very wacky.
Hi Gapedo,
Open your facility manager and make sure you have a check in the box for each of those facilities.

21 fish farming plants are going to produce 40,500 of each bait in a 24 hour period. Your 2 Turbo fish farming plants will produce 12,000 of each in 24 hours.

You actually have 178 big lakes with boat and 21 frozen lakes. Your 199 lakes will need 41,000 bait every time you fish them. You have 410 big seacoasts which will need 86,000 bait. Those amonunts are each time you fish them, so if you fish twicwe aday then you need twice as much. This is why you are running out of baits.

Gapedo
Feb 25 2023, 09:51 AM
Six months ago I had five times as many lakes and oceans and some how I was running millions to the plus all powered by FT, no FT Gifts. As of a week ago I only have Pay water and I can't keep bait. I go to FT Gifts add millions of bait and next day the farm is at Zero.
Is FT disallowing FT Gifts?

Taz D
Feb 25 2023, 10:03 AM
Six months ago I had five times as many lakes and oceans and some how I was running millions to the plus all powered by FT, no FT Gifts. As of a week ago I only have Pay water and I can't keep bait. I go to FT Gifts add millions of bait and next day the farm is at Zero.
Is FT disallowing FT Gifts?
Hi Gapedo,
No Farm Town is not blocking the free gift sites, however those sites have been having problems with the new form of Farm Town, so you may be accepting those gifts, but they may not be getting to your gift box. Slashkey does not own those sites nor do they have anything to do with running those sites.

My guess is before you had all those waters that you had built up a lot of bait and have since used up that excess supply. You can check the math and see that you are not producing enough bait from all of the Fish Farming Plants to do all of the current waters you have now. That is the only thing we can see.

celanith
Feb 27 2023, 02:55 PM
Three farmers have hired me to harvest crops and fish. If I start with trees or crops I can do it. If fishing I cannot get to the other crops til fishing is done and two farms did that. I have refreshed 4-5 times and caught one fish still 5 or 10 left. I have got smaller boat and pole no go still cannot catch fish so cannot move on to harvest other crops, trees, flowers. Third job had to let farmer know the fish are not biting no matter how many times refreshed or used smaller two boats I so far have or the pole. Don't have turbo yet trying to build funds to purchase one but takes time and losing coins and jobs is not helping. I normally do not have this problem and never if they let me us their bigger boats if they have them. :(:(:(

Taz D
Feb 27 2023, 02:58 PM
Three farmers have hired me to harvest crops and fish. If I start with trees or crops I can do it. If fishing I cannot get to the other crops til fishing is done and two farms did that. I have refreshed 4-5 times and caught one fish still 5 or 10 left. I have got smaller boat and pole no go still cannot catch fish so cannot move on to harvest other crops, trees, flowers. Third job had to let farmer know the fish are not biting no matter how many times refreshed or used smaller two boats I so far have or the pole. Don't have turbo yet trying to build funds to purchase one but takes time and losing coins and jobs is not helping. I normally do not have this problem and never if they let me us their bigger boats if they have them. :(:(:(
Hi Celanith,
I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do to change this for you. If you only have the smaller fishing boats then it is difficult to do the fishing for others speciall if their waters are stacked or on the edges of the farms.

Ketil
Mar 15 2023, 02:16 PM
Why is it different amount of fish in the two sorts of Small sea coasts?
One sort has 99 fish, and the other has 122 fish...
I think it should be the same amount of fish - 122!

marymarcel
Mar 15 2023, 02:20 PM
Why is it different amount of fish in the two sorts of Small sea coasts?
One sort has 99 fish, and the other has 122 fish...
It should be the same amount of fish.

Hi Ketil :)

That is the way the developers set them. It is the same for the big sea coasts according to their view.

If you want to make a suggestion, then post that in our Suggestion section. You can't start a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions section:

dave1949
Mar 16 2023, 04:03 AM
I had 13billion worth of coins in my fish storage, I hired some one to do my fish, the 13 billion dropped to 9 billion, why

Tiger
Mar 16 2023, 06:34 AM
I had 13billion worth of coins in my fish storage, I hired some one to do my fish, the 13 billion dropped to 9 billion, why

Hi dave1949,

If you did not sell a portion of anything from storage that could have sold some of them, and did not use some of them in facilities, did you reload the game before you checked the amounts after they had completed your fishing?

If not please do that and see if the amounts correct for you as it can require a reload for amounts to correct.

dave1949
Mar 16 2023, 06:53 AM
HI Tiger, I didn't sell any or fill facilities. But I will check again tomorrow after reload. thx for help

Galen S
Mar 16 2023, 09:30 AM
When I got coins for my fish I had 7,323,232,162 in my fish storage. I looked at my coins I recieved only 2,104,041,246. Why is this?

Taz D
Mar 16 2023, 09:34 AM
When I got coins for my fish I had 7,323,232,162 in my fish storage. I looked at my coins I recieved only 2,104,041,246. Why is this?
Hi Galen S,
Please provide your farm account ID so we can check this. You can find it at the bottom of your farm page.

Early Girl
May 30 2023, 04:19 PM
I am not a "bait" farmer, so I have not added bait for quite awhile. I know that bonuses collected for bait can be used in the Tackle Shop. Is this the only way to obtain bait for that that factory? The majority of bait collected from gifts goes straight into the water - correct? It won't be used in the Tackle Shop? When I open my Tackle Shop, it shows I have ~5k of the baits (makes sense). But when I scroll over my waters, it shows the same ~5k bait (which doesn't make sense). Thanks

Taz D
May 30 2023, 04:47 PM
I am not a "bait" farmer, so I have not added bait for quite awhile. I know that bonuses collected for bait can be used in the Tackle Shop. Is this the only way to obtain bait for that that factory? The majority of bait collected from gifts goes straight into the water - correct? It won't be used in the Tackle Shop? When I open my Tackle Shop, it shows I have ~5k of the baits (makes sense). But when I scroll over my waters, it shows the same ~5k bait (which doesn't make sense). Thanks
Hi Early Girl,
Bait gotten in any way, ( bought in fish farms, gifts or bonuses) can be used in the tackle shop. Bait gotten from bonuses can only be used in the tackle shop.

Early Girl
May 31 2023, 07:47 AM
Hi Early Girl,
Bait gotten in any way, ( bought in fish farms, gifts or bonuses) can be used in the tackle shop. Bait gotten from bonuses can only be used in the tackle shop.
Thanks. So, there would really be no reason to ever have the bait turned on in the Tackle Shop - ever? Because it will start to remove bait from my waters? Also, why do my waters show ~5k bait when I scroll over them since I have NO bait in my waters. They are fished daily, and the number never changes. Appreciate the clarification

marymarcel
May 31 2023, 08:41 AM
Thanks. So, there would really be no reason to ever have the bait turned on in the Tackle Shop - ever? Because it will start to remove bait from my waters? Also, why do my waters show ~5k bait when I scroll over them since I have NO bait in my waters. They are fished daily, and the number never changes. Appreciate the clarification

Hi Early Girl :)

Gifted bait, bait from your fish farming plant (you have 41) and any bonuses you get from posting your own bait bonus go to your waters.

The exception to this rule is any bait you send to a friend when you click on their bonus post, your share goes to storage, which you can use to stock the Fishing Tackle shop if you own one or just sell at market.

So yes, as Taz told you all baits can be used in the fishing tackle shop, but you have to decide if you prefer that or use them in your waters.

If you have a Fishing Tackle shop, you need 15,000 bait of each type to fill that service to 100% for baits.
If you have baits in your storage, they are taken from there. BUT, if they are not enough then they are taken from your waters to completely fill the Fishing tackle shop.

I visited your farms and your sea coasts show 17,753 bait and your ponds/lakes show 21,854 bait, those amount are the same we can see in your account data.

James23a
Jun 12 2023, 05:09 PM
How do layer fish pond ect on my farms

Taz D
Jun 12 2023, 05:15 PM
How do layer fish pond ect on my farms
Hi James,
I moved your post to the thread about fishing. You would require the Freestyle Farm Designer tools to be able to overlap the waters.

Taz D
Jun 30 2023, 06:52 PM
I have been unable to fulfill my quest requiring an eel. I have fished many big seas and, while boats will collect the fish, no eels appear in my quest. I then tried fishing with the fishing pole, but I was able to collect only one fish per body of water. When I refreshed the farm I could again, collect one fish per body of water, no matter how many times I clicked/fished the body of water.
Hi jrpaulson,
The eel is only in the small seacoasts not the big seacoasts.

jrpaulson
Jun 30 2023, 07:49 PM
Hi jrpaulson,
The eel is only in the small seacoasts not the big seacoasts.

My mistake, I was fishing in the small seacoast when I encountered this problem.
But, whatever the problem was has resolved and I am now able to fish with the fishing rod.
Thank you, Taz!

Taz D
Jun 30 2023, 08:08 PM
My mistake, I was fishing in the small seacoast when I encountered this problem.
Even so, the problem is that, using the fishing pole, I am able to only catch one fish per body of water, be it sea or pond, at a time, then I have to refresh the farm, fish again and, no matter how many times I click the pole, I can catch only one fish.
Hi jrpaulson,
You do not have to use the fishing pole to fish. You can use the largest fishing boat you have to be able to get multiple fish. The fishing pole is the first fishing method you have for free and is not supposed to get more than one fish per click. You have to move your pointer around on the water you are fishing as you click to get more fish and even then you may have to refresh the farm to get more of them until you get all of them. You have the 2x2 fishing boat and that would get more than the fishing pole, though will still require you to move your pointer around over the water to get more than a few fish as you click.
If the waters are off the edge of the farms fishing with either of those tools will be very difficult.

dairyman
Jul 21 2023, 11:20 AM
fishing on others farms, small lake, stacked fishing
i'm trying to get salmon and to no avail.
using others turbo boats on small lakes and large lakes produce no salmon.
why don't salmon swim in rivers like real ones do to spawn?
the only way i got some was during a reward spinner, but those didn't last
i'm getting frustrated.

Taz D
Jul 21 2023, 11:32 AM
fishing on others farms, small lake, stacked fishing
i'm trying to get salmon and to no avail.
using others turbo boats on small lakes and large lakes produce no salmon.
why don't salmon swim in rivers like real ones do to spawn?
the only way i got some was during a reward spinner, but those didn't last
i'm getting frustrated.
Hi Dairyman,
The salmon are only in the big lake with boat and the small lake both of which cost farm cash. You willl probably not find those in most stacked fishing.
If you want to make a suggestion about dding those to the rivers then pease post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

BamaMike
Aug 06 2023, 08:34 AM
Not sure where to put this.
There is something wrong with the fishing. It is bad inconsistent in what it gives you. I just hired a person who is not my neighbor or buddy and I only got 6,581,903,384, yesterday I got 33,238,395,028 extra. I did have a little bait each day but not a whole lot.
With the amount of fish farms I have I was getting around 33,000,000,000 consistently every day before the switch from Facebook.

Taz D
Aug 06 2023, 09:23 AM
Not sure where to put this.
There is something wrong with the fishing. It is bad inconsistent in what it gives you. I just hired a person who is not my neighbor or buddy and I only got 6,581,903,384, yesterday I got 33,238,395,028 extra. I did have a little bait each day but not a whole lot.
With the amount of fish farms I have I was getting around 33,000,000,000 consistently every day before the switch from Facebook.
Hi BamaMike,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the fishing as this has nothing to do with the current release.
There could be any number of reasons why you got a lot less. They may not have all been done by your employee, or they may not have all been ready at the time you hired. Have you checked to see if thwey were all done when they finished?

BamaMike
Aug 06 2023, 09:57 AM
Hi BamaMike,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the fishing as this has nothing to do with the current release.
There could be any number of reasons why you got a lot less. They may not have all been done by your employee, or they may not have all been ready at the time you hired. Have you checked to see if thwey were all done when they finished?

They were all ready when I hired it out and the person finished all farms. I also keep my fish sold off so the inventory there is not full. My overall storage on products has not been over 84% and was 63% when I hired for the job. I have noticed this on and off for the past few weeks that the number of fish is not what it used to be.

Taz D
Aug 06 2023, 10:22 AM
They were all ready when I hired it out and the person finished all farms. I also keep my fish sold off so the inventory there is not full. My overall storage on products has not been over 84% and was 63% when I hired for the job. I have noticed this on and off for the past few weeks that the number of fish is not what it used to be.
Hi BamaMike,
You also need to watch to make sure your supply of fish in storage is not close to 200 million for any of them as that is the maximum for any one item in storage. If they go over the 200 million then that gets dropped back.
I can't tell you why it would be lower by that much periodically other than the amount of bait you have available at the time they are harvesting which would lower how much they are getting.
If you wish you can report this to Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

petals
Aug 07 2023, 02:26 PM
I seem to not be collecting all the walleyes from frozen lakes or groupers from the big seacoast. I keep running out. I have bought new frozen lakes and big seacoasts. I work as a super neighbor for a neighbor with the big seacoasts and frozen lakes. It's not helped. Where are my fish?

marymarcel
Aug 07 2023, 02:43 PM
I seem to not be collecting all the walleyes from frozen lakes or groupers from the big seacoast. I keep running out. I have bought new frozen lakes and big seacoasts. I work as a super neighbor for a neighbor with the big seacoasts and frozen lakes. It's not helped. Where are my fish?

Hi petals :)

Walleyes and grouper are used in many restaurant and you have multiple of them.

For example you have 3 Australian rest. 2 Jamaican rest. 2 Peruvian rest. 6 Dominican rest. and 1 seafood rest, all of them use grouper.

You also own 2 Canadian rest, 5 Fish Market and 2 Midwestamerican rest. which use walleyes.

Depending on how many times you fill and refill them per day then that would be why you are running out of them. Also think that when you work as superneighbor you only get a percentage of the fish.

Try to check the Ingredient planner inside your Facility Manager. Set it to All Facilities, 15 days (that is to fill your facilities to 100%) and By Missing. If you see red numbers into brackets for some items then that is what you are short for.
You can change the middle setting to have an idea of what you need for different times.
The ingredient planner is explained in the following link: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6298322#post6298322

You can uncheck those fish from the restaurants for some time, maybe a week or more, till you can build them in your storage.

petals
Aug 07 2023, 03:52 PM
I showed 799 walleye in my storage. I fished my farms and then showed over 8000. I refreshed and it had gone down to 5718. That makes no sense. I know I have a lot of places using them, but if I haven't refilled the facilities where are my fish going?
I always use the ingredient planner. That's why I am totally confused.

marymarcel
Aug 07 2023, 04:01 PM
I showed 799 walleye in my storage. I fished my farms and then showed over 8000. I refreshed and it had gone down to 5718. That makes no sense. I know I have a lot of places using them, but if I haven't refilled the facilities where are my fish going?
I always use the ingredient planner. That's why I am totally confused.

Hi petals :)

Im sorry but we cant see what you previously had in your storage, we can only see what you have stored when we check.

Right now, walleyes show 5718 stored and gouper 6,528

Did you load your Fish Market? That is a service facility and as you have 5 of them, then the amount of walleyes could go down.

petals
Aug 07 2023, 10:42 PM
I hadn't loaded anything.

mskrueger1981
Aug 07 2023, 10:43 PM
I am trying to restore my supply of fish. I have not started any facilities minus the ones I'm doing for a quests (which are currently the Airline Catering Facility, Office Depot, and Clock Supplies Factory for my quests and Personal Aid Shop for my cooperative quest), and yet my storage of anchovy decreased from 89,671 before I harvested my fish to 71,758 after I harvested my fish. Salmon, Trout, and Herring have also decreased. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. Here is a link to my farm: My Farm (https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=133700868&farm_ix=8)

Taz D
Aug 07 2023, 10:49 PM
I hadn't loaded anything.
Hi Petals,
We have no way of seeing what you previously had so no way to check this.
If you wish you may contact Support about this.

Taz D
Aug 07 2023, 10:52 PM
I am trying to restore my supply of fish. I have not started any facilities minus the ones I'm doing for a quests (which are currently the Airline Catering Facility, Office Depot, and Clock Supplies Factory for my quests and Personal Aid Shop for my cooperative quest), and yet my storage of anchovy decreased from 89,671 before I harvested my fish to 71,758 after I harvested my fish. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. Here is a link to my farm: My Farm (https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=133700868&farm_ix=8)
Hi Mskrueeger,
We have no way of seeing what you previously had so no way to check this. We also do not get any data when you refill your facilities.

If you wish you may contact Support about this.

dairyman
Aug 08 2023, 01:21 PM
i have a gaming computer, hd graphics card, hd monitor
32 gigs of memory, 3t hard drive
download speed of 950mbps
upload of 25mbps upload
why do i keep getting the windo asking me to wait while fishing for stacked and layered fishing, it seems to take forever to wait for them to load up.

Taz D
Aug 08 2023, 01:31 PM
i have a gaming computer, hd graphics card, hd monitor
32 gigs of memory, 3t hard drive
download speed of 950mbps
upload of 25mbps upload
why do i keep getting the windo asking me to wait while fishing for stacked and layered fishing, it seems to take forever to wait for them to load up.
Hi dairyman,
You are not the only one playing the game. When you are working stacked fish there is a lot of data that has to be transferred and has to add in with aall the others that are also working and adding data. Stacked fish would be the worst as there is a lot of data for all the fish you just got in multiple waters that has to be uploaded and then confirmed back to your computer.
Having a fst computer is a plus, but there are a lot of other factors involved in it.

Charlie Manylayers
Aug 10 2023, 02:44 PM
I have a question about how we accumulate the LARGE fish. As i understand it, Large products from crops, trees and flowers are received if the involved farms are regularly fertilized. I s the same true fir all fish.. I may be wrong about this assumption based upon observation. I have tried to search the GAME Guide with nothing about this that I have found,.
Thank you.

marymarcel
Aug 10 2023, 02:51 PM
I have a question about how we accumulate the LARGE fish. As i understand it, Large products from crops, trees and flowers are received if the involved farms are regularly fertilized. I s the same true fir all fish.. I may be wrong about this assumption based upon observation. I have tried to search the GAME Guide with nothing about this that I have found,.
Thank you.

Hi Charlie Manylayers :)

The Large boxes in storage are the ones from other farmers working your farms.

You have information about them in the following links from our Game guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5831262#post5831262

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6341358#post6341358

Charlie Manylayers
Aug 10 2023, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the fast reply.
HAPPY FARMING

marymarcel
Aug 10 2023, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the fast reply.
HAPPY FARMING

You are welcome Charlie Manylayers :)

Happy farming to you too!

bbarksda
Aug 15 2023, 04:46 PM
My bait is rapidly depleting. It started with the switchover.

marymarcel
Aug 15 2023, 05:10 PM
My bait is rapidly depleting. It started with the switchover.

Hi bbarksda :)

You have many water items but not as much as I have seen in other farms.

Also you have 44 Fish Farming Plants and 44 Turbo Fish Farming Plants, just remember that they are not workable facilities so you have to wait 6 hours to get products and start a new batch.

What I noticed is you have 44 Fishing Tackle Shops and you are loading them with baits so you are selling them.

Please uncheck the the baits for that service facility, so you can save more baits in your waters.
You can only uncheck them from one Fishing Tackle Shop and it will affect all the others.

dairyman
Sep 04 2023, 05:50 PM
is getting bait from neighbors the only way to get bait?
i'm playing a clean game, no neighbors and no buddies.

marymarcel
Sep 04 2023, 05:53 PM
is getting bait from neighbors the only way to get bait?
i'm playing a clean game, no neighbors and no buddies.

Hi dairyman :)

Baits are produced in the Fish farming plant and when you store them, they go directly to your waters. Fish farming plant is a farmcash facility.

You have more information about Baits in the following link from our Game guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4199722#post4199722

mbcashman
Nov 22 2023, 08:40 PM
Is there any concievable reason that I am NOT
recieving coins for my fishing efforts???? Would appreciate having this corrected at your earliest convienence.

Taz D
Nov 22 2023, 08:45 PM
Is there any concievable reason that I am NOT
recieving coins for my fishing efforts???? Would appreciate having this corrected at your earliest convienence.
Hi Mbcashman,
I moved your post to the thread about fishing.

I am guessing you did the fishing as a super neighbor since I don't see any entries for being hired in the market. Try reloading your farms and the coins will be applied.

dleenorris
Nov 23 2023, 12:35 AM
Just hired a stranger from marketplace. He is working, but I am not receiving coins - he is not neighbor or buddy.

Taz D
Nov 23 2023, 12:39 AM
Just hired a stranger from marketplace. He is working, but I am not receiving coins - he is not neighbor or buddy.
Hi dleenorris,
You do not receive coins when you are the one hiring. You receive the harvest that they are doing for you. The employee, when is a stranger hired from the market, is the one who gets coins.

rrknepp
Nov 23 2023, 11:42 AM
Why are we not getting coins while fishing for Super-Neighbors?

marymarcel
Nov 23 2023, 11:57 AM
Why are we not getting coins while fishing for Super-Neighbors?

Hi rrknepp :)

We have checked on that and we are getting the coins.

Sometimes coins are not updated inmediately and you only need to refresh the farm you worked or go to the next farm.

Early Girl
Dec 13 2023, 03:58 PM
Why does the link within the Game Guide (Chapter 19 fishing) "where do fish live" not work?

marymarcel
Dec 13 2023, 04:06 PM
Why does the link within the Game Guide (Chapter 19 fishing) "where do fish live" not work?

Hi Early Girl :)

We delete the post but didnt delete that link in that thread.

We have that information in Chapter 27 Ingredients for Farm Town.

It is fixed now.

Thanks!

Early Girl
Dec 13 2023, 04:20 PM
Thanks. Use to be much easier to find info. Ingredients is just huge now

marymarcel
Dec 13 2023, 04:22 PM
Thanks. Use to be much easier to find info. Ingredients is just huge now

You are welcome Early Girl :)

We dont want duplicate information, so decided to have it in Ingredients only with a correct link for each thing so people can easily find the info.

drr30
Dec 27 2023, 05:30 AM
i have 2 fish farm 60x60 all the lakes are small sea coasts the one farm produces over 2 million of each fish the second only produces a little over a million of each fish the two farms are exacly the same and each has the same number of small sea coast. why such a big difference.

Taz D
Dec 27 2023, 07:25 AM
i have 2 fish farm 60x60 all the lakes are small sea coasts the one farm produces over 2 million of each fish the second only produces a little over a million of each fish the two farms are exacly the same and each has the same number of small sea coast. why such a big difference.
Hi Drr,
Please provide your account ID number and provide which farms they are if you want us to check this.

drr30
Dec 27 2023, 04:01 PM
Taz my account number is 112722874201825 the farms are farm 1 and 2 thanks

Taz D
Dec 27 2023, 04:38 PM

Taz my account number is 112722874201825 the farms are farm 1 and 2 thanks
Hi Drr,
As you do not have the bait for salt water and are looking in the farm stats, uncheck the box to include products from fertilizer, bait and bonuses. You will then see on each of those farms that they do produce a similar amount.

If you do have any bait then it would all be used up on the first farm which would be why there is a different in the amount you get for each farm. The only other variable would be the belt bonuses which are not always the same. The bonus amount can be up to the percentage for the belt level, but that is up to and not a set amount and could be less.

drr30
Dec 28 2023, 07:26 AM
taz thanks now it makes sense

RomanticSoul
Dec 29 2023, 09:23 AM
wish the ponds and lakes told us how much of each fish we get. Make it easier to stock up.

Taz D
Dec 29 2023, 09:35 AM
wish the ponds and lakes told us how much of each fish we get. Make it easier to stock up.
Hi RomanticSoul,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see.

JohnAlbertini
Feb 05 2024, 06:03 PM
My son bought a big lake w boat and when ANYONE fishes it they get 2-3 fish and that is it. It freezes at 196 or 197 left to fish and they can't be caught by him or SNs.

JohnAlbertini
Feb 05 2024, 06:04 PM
Well I just fished it successfully but he can't and he bought it to do quests

Taz D
Feb 05 2024, 06:07 PM
My son bought a big lake w boat and when ANYONE fishes it they get 2-3 fish and that is it. It freezes at 196 or 197 left to fish and they can't be caught by him or SNs.
Hi John,
We will need the ID to those farms and the farm number it is on to be able to check it.
What boat were you using to fish it? If it is one of the smaller boats you have to move it around on the lake to get more and when you can't get any more then refresh the farm and try again.

Taz D
Feb 05 2024, 06:18 PM
Well I just fished it successfully but he can't and he bought it to do quests
Hi John,
For the lake to be set out on the edge you have to own a turbo boat to be able to fish completely. As you say he bought it for quests then not being able to fish all of it should not be a problem as you do not needa lot of fish for a quest.

Telstar
Feb 09 2024, 07:32 AM
previously my sea water bait & fresh water bait were running close
FISHING TACKLE SHOP - UNCHECKED
as of the last month or so i'm bleeding fresh water bait
any assistance would be greatly appreciated
thanks

marymarcel
Feb 09 2024, 07:55 AM
previously my sea water bait & fresh water bait were running close
FISHING TACKLE SHOP - UNCHECKED
as of the last month or so i'm bleeding fresh water bait
any assistance would be greatly appreciated
thanks

Hi Telstar :)

Sadly we cant see what you had before, we can only check how many items you have by the time we check.

We do not know if you added more Big lakes to your farms as they are coin's items and we do not have data for those.

Please be sure that both kind of baits are being started in your Fish Farming Plants and in your Turbo Fish Farming Plants.

Also, you could exchange all your gifts for the baits you need as they are sent to your waters.

JohnAlbertini
Feb 10 2024, 11:00 AM
Hi John,
We will need the ID to those farms and the farm number it is on to be able to check it.
What boat were you using to fish it? If it is one of the smaller boats you have to move it around on the lake to get more and when you can't get any more then refresh the farm and try again.

My son only has the 4x boat but no matter how many clicks moving around it sets "stuck" after landing only 4 fish and will not continue!!! I can fish it with my big boat as a SN. His USER ID number is: 110421664795463 Farm 40

Taz D
Feb 10 2024, 11:11 AM
My son only has the 4x boat but no matter how many clicks moving around it sets "stuck" after landing only 4 fish and will not continue!!! I can fish it with my big boat as a SN. His USER ID number is: 110421664795463 Farm 40
Hi John,
With it set off the side his 4x boat is not going to work. The only way for the 4x boat to work is to move the water back on to the farm.

fiddlr49
Feb 18 2024, 12:39 PM
Hi, I知 not always getting all the coin that I知 supposed to get when I sell my fish. Today it shorted me by 600,000+. I take pics of where it shows how much I値l get for selling all the fish. I usually get over a billion$$ a day in fish sales. Thanks

marymarcel
Feb 18 2024, 12:45 PM
Hi, I知 not always getting all the coin that I知 supposed to get when I sell my fish. Today it shorted me by 600,000+. I take pics of where it shows how much I値l get for selling all the fish. I usually get over a billion$$ a day in fish sales. Thanks

Hi fiddlr49 :)

Last time you posted about your problem we answered you in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6573562#post6573562

fiddlr49
Feb 18 2024, 06:47 PM
My question wasn't answered last time to my satisfaction . My question is not about how much fish I was getting but why the coin amount wasn’t correct. When I went to sell, it said I would get x amount but when I sold it was actually 600,000,000 + (not 600,000 +) short. Many others have this problem too as I see from posts on Facebook. Wonder why we don’t always get the amount for the sale that is quoted? Thank you.

Taz D
Feb 18 2024, 06:58 PM
My question wasn't answered last time to my satisfaction . My question is not about how much fish I was getting but why the coin amount wasn稚 correct. When I went to sell, it said I would get x amount but when I sold it was actually 600,000,000 + (not 600,000 +) short. Many others have this problem too as I see from posts on Facebook. Wonder why we don稚 always get the amount for the sale that is quoted? Thank you.
Hi fiddlr,
As you were answered, please contact Support about this. We do not see what you get for selling in the market unless you are selling non-ingredients. So please contact Support concerning this.

nettie1212
Apr 01 2024, 06:46 PM
I have a fish question. I sell all from the ponds and seacoasts(no ft items) each day when I fish my farms. When I do it myself it fluctuates from 73 billion to 67 billion why the difference? Same ponds same fish and all completed. This is a 6 billion difference.

Taz D
Apr 01 2024, 07:15 PM
I have a fish question. I sell all from the ponds and seacoasts(no ft items) each day when I fish my farms. When I do it myself it fluctuates from 73 billion to 67 billion why the difference? Same ponds same fish and all completed. This is a 6 billion difference.
Hi Nettie,
I moved your post to the thread about fishing and bait. First thing is when you hire a stranger you get more fish so more money when you sell them.

Another variable would be how much bait you have. Bait doubles the out put for each water that you have bait for.

The third variable would be the belt bonuses. They are not always the same as if you look at those they say "up to" a percentage meaning you do not always get the same amount from the bonus.