PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- February 20th, 2018

Raul
Feb 20 2018, 03:51 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on March 15th, 9:10PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features: En Español AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634458)

1. 25 New Levels: 25 new items in the Buildings, Farm Decor, Motion, Fun, Other and Furniture categories in the store.

2. Last 5 expansions for Farm 35, see prices below:

34x34 - 27500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 28000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 28500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
40x40 - 29000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
42x42 - 29500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
44x44 - 30000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

3. Preferences Screen Improvements:

a) Added 'All' and 'None' buttons in the top section to quickly enable or disable all the checkboxes.

b) 'Enable NCC' option: This will allow you to not get automatically enrolled in the Neighborhood Chains Contest when working your facilities. Your neighbours will not see you as part of their team.

c) 'Autoselect Tools' option: This will allow you to enjoy the same experience as when you are farming while hired for multiple jobs, when there is no more work available in the farm for the tool you are currently using the game will switch you automatically to the next job available on that farm and will select the best tool for you. This feature will not work on Quest Farms because is difficult to know the best tool the user would like to use. Also, notice that once you land on one of your farms with work available the system will not automatically select a tool for you, you will always have to select the first tool yourself.

d) 'Skip Religious Facilities' option: This will hide all religious facilities when working your neighbour facilities and also from your quests.

e) 'Eye' options removed: From now on the Eye icon will only switch between Close and Open, the Semi-Open stage was not working properly for months now and it was making things more complex in our backend.

4. Regular Crop Tools 20 x 20 (Non-Extended mode) (FC): With these regular crop tools you can work on 400 crop fields at a time.

Note 1: The Harvester, Seeder and the Combines are located right above the corresponding 18x18 version of these tools, not at the top of the column in the Toolbox.

Note 2: These tools do not have the Extended Mode behavior of other tools and are primarily intended for players who do not overlap fields on their farms.

5. Other Minor Improvements:

- When hired, we reduced the time that it takes to automatically switch tools from up to 4 seconds to about 1 second.

BugFix: The generic 'Multiple Facilities' icon was not showing for service chains that could import products from multiple regular chains.

BugFix: The Ingredient Planner was including (Export) products in all calculations. Since (Export) products can not be used in your own facilities, they are now excluded.

- When loading the game the chat screen will show something like 'Chat Server: F##, Farm Server: W###'. This will provide us with more information when you report problems in the game.

6. Facility Chains Manager improvements released in the past weeks:

a) The Export button in the 2nd tab of the Facility Chains Manager can now be light blue. This means that you have products available in storage to Export to your neighbours and that your neighbours have the required chains to import those products, however none of your neighbours have enough room in their staging areas to import any more products.

b) When importing products, a Neighbour / Buddy / Friend / Non-Friend button will show up under the photo of the player that exported you those products.

c) Added the Facility Chain title to the screens where you Export and Import products so you have better context.

d) In the second tab of the Facility Chains Manager, next to the 'Export Products To' button, usually the picture of a facility is shown, however some factory chains can export products to multiple service chains, when this happens we will show a generic facility picture and when you mouse over it you will see a full list of service chains to which that factory chain can export products to. The same applies for service chains that can import products from multiple factory chains.

e) There is a new checkbox in the confirmation message when you are about to export / import products so you can disable that message in the current session.

f) Better feedback when you are importing products and not enough coins are available.

7. Ambulance Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Ambulance Supplies.

Oxygen Outlet
Warning Lightbar
Spinal Board
Gurney
Emergency Thermal Blanket
Soft Cervical Collar
Manual Resuscitator
Portable Suction Unit

8. British Pie Shop (Coins): Produces Savory Pies.

Butter Pie
Minced Beef Pie
Scotch Pie
Quiche Pie
Chicken Mushrooms Pie
Pork Pie
Steak and Ale Pie
Salmon Wellington

New products from other facilities: Lard in the Semi-Trailer Truck.

9. Ambulance (FC): Provides Emergency Medical Services and can be stocked with products from the Ambulance Supplies Factory.

10. Flower Stand (Coins): Provides Flower Street Market Services and can be stocked with flowers from your farm.

Note: This facility works like the Fish Market we released last year in the sense that it is stocked with primary products collected from the farm instead of products made in other facilities.

11. Taste of Canada (FC): Provides Canada Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Canadian Restaurant.

12. Taste of Cuba (Coins): Provides Cuba Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Cuban Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

PS. For the next release we will me making some changes in relation to how your total neighborhood score is calculated in the Neighborhood Chains Contest. The plan is to make your individual contribution at least as important as the total contribution of all your neighbours participating in the contest. What we will most likely do is that when you earn one XP, instead of adding one to your neighborhood score we will add as many points as neighbours you have participating in the contest, so if you have 5 neighbours participating we will add 5 to your total neighborhood score.

This way if you make a great effort, you will have a better chance to get a prize even if your neighbours are slow on that week. The opposite is also true, if you are not active in a particular week, your chances to earn a prize will be much less, even if all your neighbours are very active.

Post-Release Info - February 21st, 12:05AM

- We forgot to mention in the main announcement above that posting for help from inside the funeral or religious facilities has been disabled. This is so people don’t use those facilities to post and avoid other people marking those posts as offensive which can negatively impact the game. Just use any other facility to ask for help.

Post-Release Info - February 21st, 4:00AM

- Released the Ambulance Supplies Factory, Ambulance, Flower Stand, Taste of Canada and Taste of Cuba facilities. The British Pie Shop will be released later today.

Post-Release Info - February 21st, 6:30PM

- Released the British Pie Shop

- BugFix: Some shortcuts are not staying in place once you reload the game.

- BugFix: When using the Seeder or Combine Harvest-Plant and there is no more work available, the walk tool is not automatically selected like it was happening before.

- There is a possibility that the bug below is also fixed however we are not 100% sure, so please report on this thread if you are still experiencing it:

"- When hired or working as a super neighbour or when the 'Autoselect Tools' preference is enabled, sometimes the switching of the tools happens too quickly, leaving unharvested items in the farm."

Post-Release Info - February 21st, 7:35PM

- BugFix: The new Flower Stand service facility is showing an incorrect feedback saying that coins were deducted.

- BugFix: The Scotch Pie was not finding the Lamb Meat in storage even when there was available. If you had a quest to make Scotch Pie during this time you will have to let it expire, it will not fix itself.

Post-Release Info - February 23rd, 3:00PM

- BugFix: Some tools were incorrectly auto-selected when working as an employee for jobs that the employee was not hired for.

Post-Release Info - February 26th, 6:30PM

- Released 25 new Levels.
- BugFix: When working as a super neighbour, the boat tool was not operating correctly in farms containing Koi Ponds and Beaches.
- BugFix: Cuban Restaurant not appearing in the Facility Chains list.

Post-Release Info - February 28th, 3:40AM

- BugFix: Slowness and crashes in Windows 10 computers when using the Show Work Info and Farm Stats features.

- BugFix: Incorrect cursor shown for the new Harvester and Harvest-Plow Combine 20x20.

Post-Release Info - March 1st, 5:30PM

- Released last years St Patrick items and 9 new items, 5 at the top of the St Patrick category in the store and 4 at the bottom.

Post-Release Info - March 1st, 11:30PM

- BugFix: Sometimes a user was registered in the NCC contest even when the 'Enabled NCC' checkbox was disabled in the preferences. Users registered by mistake this week will have to wait until next week for them to not appear in the NCC contests anymore.

Post-Release Info - March 12th, 10:15PM

- BugFix: The new Flower Stand service facility is showing an incorrect feedback saying that coins were deducted.

Post-Release Info - March 15th, 9:10PM

- Released 25 new Easter items, 10 as gift, 10 at the top of the Patrick-Easter category in the store and 5 at the bottom.

Known Problems:

- None

Perico429
Feb 20 2018, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the heads up

I purchased all the newest tools, however only three of them are showing up in my toolbox. non of the combines are showing.

billypanther
Feb 20 2018, 03:58 PM
super - thank you :-)

Taz D
Feb 20 2018, 04:09 PM
Thanks Raul!
Many additions to the Preferences, so please check those out.

marymarcel
Feb 20 2018, 04:14 PM
Thank you Raul !! :)

jeannine_p
Feb 20 2018, 04:15 PM
MODS- just an FYI- i had this problem before and it got sorted rather quickly, but it started happening again a few minutes ago. when i use the show work info button or the farm stats, it is freezing up my farms. i am using chrome and windows 10, and i am on (Chat Server: F4, Farm Server: w203) . thanks!!

JudyD1651
Feb 20 2018, 04:17 PM
New tools...cool. THANKS!!

Taz D
Feb 20 2018, 04:34 PM
MODS- just an FYI- i had this problem before and it got sorted rather quickly, but it started happening again a few minutes ago. when i use the show work info button or the farm stats, it is freezing up my farms. i am using chrome and windows 10, and i am on (Chat Server: F4, Farm Server: w203) . thanks!!
Hi jeannine,
Just give it some time as the servers are going to be very busy for a couple days as everyone gets on to check out the new items.

bruhelmboldt
Feb 20 2018, 04:46 PM
Only the new PLOW is showing up on the toolbar listing. Can't see the rest of the new tools, nor add them to my personal toolbar.

JudyD1651
Feb 20 2018, 04:51 PM
My new seeder doesn't sow using the square method as the others did.

Taz D
Feb 20 2018, 04:54 PM
Only the new PLOW is showing up on the toolbar listing. Can't see the rest of the new tools, nor add them to my personal toolbar.
Hi bruhelmboldt,
Have you clicked on the arrow at the top of the other columns to get to the highest size?

Tiger
Feb 20 2018, 05:02 PM
Thanks Raul and team!

bruhelmboldt
Feb 20 2018, 05:14 PM
There is no arrow in the harvest-plow-sow column, or for that matter any of the columns; the list shows the new tools scattered through the columns. The new harvest-plow-sow tool is ninth in the column. Hmmmm?

TerriFlynn
Feb 20 2018, 05:28 PM
Thanks, Raul!

Taz D
Feb 20 2018, 05:49 PM
There is no arrow in the harvest-plow-sow column, or for that matter any of the columns; the list shows the new tools scattered through the columns. The new harvest-plow-sow tool is ninth in the column. Hmmmm?
Hi Bruhelmboldt,
There are arrows at the top and bottom of all the columns for tools as we have more tools for those columns than can be shown at one time.

Dutch85
Feb 20 2018, 05:57 PM
Thank you Raul!! Great release as always!

Dr. Dirt
Feb 20 2018, 05:59 PM
I have auto select tools checked. When I go to a farm with trees that need chopping the tool is not selected when the farm loads. Does it only auto select after you initially load a tool yourself and then finish with that tools work?

Taz D
Feb 20 2018, 06:03 PM
I have auto select tools checked. When I go to a farm with trees that need chopping the tool is not selected when the farm loads. Does it only auto select after you initially load a tool yourself and then finish with that tools work?
Hi Dr Dirt,
The auto select of tools previously only worked when you are hired or working as a super neighbor. I don't think they have changed it to include working on your own farms.

Dr. Dirt
Feb 20 2018, 06:11 PM
Hi Dr Dirt,
The auto select of tools previously only worked when you are hired or working as a super neighbor. I don't think they have changed it to include working on your own farms.

OK, I thought that's what the auto select tools check box was for in preferences. If we already have auto select tools when working sn and are hired out, what is the auto select tools check box used for?

Dr. Dirt
Feb 20 2018, 06:13 PM
Ok never mind, I see they added a little more explanation in red at the bottom of the paragraph. Still a little early in the release.

Taz D
Feb 20 2018, 06:18 PM
Ok never mind, I see they added a little more explanation in red at the bottom of the paragraph. Still a little early in the release.
Hi Dr Dirt,
Yes. I stand corrected. It is for your own farms, but you have to select the first tool.

Lara
Feb 20 2018, 06:26 PM
Just had a spending spree with the new harvest-plow-plant tools. Thanks for remember those of us who don't layer farms

WillowTreeFarm
Feb 20 2018, 06:27 PM
Could you explain "enable NCC" better please. I don't understand if I need a check mark or not. I participate in the NCC. Thank you.

Texas Belle
Feb 20 2018, 06:29 PM
Thank you... waiting now for the facilities

Taz D
Feb 20 2018, 06:30 PM
Could you explain "enable NCC" better please. I don't understand if I need a check mark or not. I participate in the NCC. Thank you.
Hi WillowTreeFarm,
If it is checked you are participating. If you uncheck it then you are not. That is why it is defaulted to checked. It will allow those who do not want to participate to opt out by unchecking the box.

Aussie Rae
Feb 20 2018, 06:41 PM
* Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: F4, Farm Server: w206) ... when opening the Farm Stats Manager it freezes completely... have to shut down the page entirely and reload farmtown... using google chrome, Windows 10. I realise this may be due to this latest update so am not upset or anything, just wanted to let you know its happening. Thanks guys... :)
UPDATE.. game also froze while at market when hiring and trying to choose which farms the worker had to work... had to shut down the page and reload farmtown again....

WillowTreeFarm
Feb 20 2018, 06:46 PM
Thanks for the answer Taz.

bruhelmboldt
Feb 20 2018, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the responses, Taz. All is now explained by the details Raul posted. I guess I still haven't learned patience, even at my advanced age. I'm still trying, though. Very trying.

beverduster
Feb 20 2018, 08:34 PM
yahoo the new release

StoneFace
Feb 20 2018, 08:49 PM
how come when I replant now, and finish the farm, the completed fields do not reappear..... the farm looks like there is more to do, somewhere.... yet it is done.

Taz D
Feb 20 2018, 08:55 PM
how come when I replant now, and finish the farm, the completed fields do not reappear..... the farm looks like there is more to do, somewhere.... yet it is done.
Hi StoneFace,
We have already reported this to the developers.

Texas Belle
Feb 20 2018, 09:06 PM
Hope you are putting the "picadillo" on the Taste of Cuba.. LOL

RFMad
Feb 20 2018, 09:20 PM
I have moved my harvester-plow-seed 20x20 to my personal toolbar a couple times and it keeps changing to saying I need to have the ext one first. I realize it's probably a bug but I thought I'd mention it in case no one else has.

Taz D
Feb 20 2018, 09:25 PM
I have moved my harvester-plow-seed 20x20 to my personal toolbar a couple times and it keeps changing to saying I need to have the ext one first. I realize it's probably a bug but I thought I'd mention it in case no one else has.
Hi RFMad,
I had the same problem. It has been reported to the developers. Just need to wait and see if they can find it and fix.

sestree
Feb 20 2018, 09:33 PM
Hi StoneFace,

Thanks Taz :)

RFMad
Feb 20 2018, 09:33 PM
Hi RFMad,
I had the same problem. It has been reported to the developers. Just need to wait and see if they can find it and fix.
Thanks! Good to know it's not just me :)

Kenn318
Feb 20 2018, 09:55 PM
:(While working as a super neighbor, the tools change too quickly and the last item that needs to be harvested doesn't get harvested correctly. Just did a farm with only 3 trees to harvest so I selected the scythe to individually harvest. It worked for 2 of the 3 trees then changed quickly to the tree shaker. I didn't need or want that tool to harvest just one tree. Clearly, 1 second is too short a time limit for autoselect.

Also I have my preferences set to show all but as I'm working as a super neighbor, nothing is showing! No buildings, flowers or anything except what actually needs to be harvested. No shadow of any other items.

Taz D
Feb 20 2018, 10:11 PM
:(While working as a super neighbor, the tools change too quickly and the last item that needs to be harvested doesn't get harvested correctly. Just did a farm with only 3 trees to harvest so I selected the scythe to individually harvest. It worked for 2 of the 3 trees then changed quickly to the log truck with chainsaw. I didn't need or want that tool to harvest just one tree. Clearly, 1 second is too short a time limit for autoselect.

Also I have my preferences set to show all but as I'm working as a super neighbor, nothing is showing! No buildings, flowers or anything except what actually needs to be harvested. No shadow of any other items.
Hi Kenn,
If it change to the log truck then you would not have been able to harvest that tree with the scythe. You would have needed the axe for that last tree, so it would have had to change. Not saying that you are wrong or right about the 1 second being too fast.
For the crops we are aware that the harvesting doesn't finish correctly and we have alerted the developers to this problem.
Even though you have preferences set to show all, when you have a tool in your hand then you will only see what can be worked on with that tool. The shadowed (half open eye has been removed. It is either fully open or fully closed. When you have a tool in your hand you can click on the eye in the lower right corner to open it if you wish to see everything.

Tom C
Feb 20 2018, 10:42 PM
Loaded factories and service facilities but when i went to request more clients from the buddha shop it would not let me, the request more clients button was missing.

Taz D
Feb 20 2018, 10:54 PM
Loaded factories and service facilities but when i went to request more clients from the buddha shop it would not let me, the request more clients button was missing.
Hi Tom C,
I just confirmed this with both the Buddist Supplies and also with the funeral supplies and home. Doesn't matter which way your options for those are checked or unchecked.

Taz D
Feb 20 2018, 11:19 PM
Raul has added the following:

- We forgot to mention in the main announcement above that posting for help from inside the funeral or religious facilities has been disabled. This is so people don’t use those facilities to post and avoid other people marking those posts as offensive which can negatively impact the game. Just use any other facility to ask for help.

Known Problems:

- The issue with the game getting too slow or crashing when using the Show Work Info or Farm Stats functionality has returned, we are currently troubleshooting it again.

- Some shortcuts are not staying in place once you reload the game.

- When using the Seeder or Combine Harvest-Plant and there is no more work available, the walk tool is not automatically selected like it was happening before.

Lara
Feb 20 2018, 11:22 PM
why have the buttons to refer the facilities to others disappeared off the Buddha Shop and the Buddhist Supplies Facility? There are no Produce faster or Get more clients buttons on them anymore. Have they disappeared from other facilities too? I checked some others and they have them.

I have just read the above post which I missed about this.

Taz D
Feb 20 2018, 11:24 PM
why have the buttons to refer the facilities to others disappeared off the Buddha Shop and the Buddist Supplies Facility? There are no Produce faster or Get more clients buttons on them anymore. Have they disappeared from other facilities too? I checked some others and they have them
Hi Lara,
Raul just posted this explanation:

BeckyL
Feb 20 2018, 11:26 PM
Thanks for all your hard work!

RozeeS
Feb 21 2018, 12:00 AM
:(While working as a super neighbor, the tools change too quickly and the last item that needs to be harvested doesn't get harvested correctly.

I am having this problem too it is leaving crops on the farm unharvested, trees and flowers. The tool is changing to quickly to the next when there is only a few of those left to harvest. I have had to go back several times to catch them all.

Update
I have found this not so much a problem on farms where there are no crops on the farm as the tool goes back to select those trees and flowers unharvested. But when you have crops on the farm and only want them harvested it keeps selecting the plough option before it goes back to flowers and trees that have been unharvested. I don't want to plough before finding if there are trees or flowers that have been missed. I'm sorry but I don't like this new way it is making work when items are being missed.

It is so much easier when replanting crops to see where one has replanted when the the fields have been harvested and not ploughed.

It seems you don't want us to have a choice of harvesting and ploughing separately. Not all of us want to harvest and plough at the same time.

I hope you can put this back to how it was yesterday before the update. Feeling a bit annoyed at the moment sorry!

Palmarina
Feb 21 2018, 12:21 AM
Thank you for the hard work! I am looking forward to the new facilities!

Gertrude's Dude Ranch
Feb 21 2018, 12:26 AM
I did NOT like how my filled ship ready to be dispatched now only has one container filled. I started it this morning. Not A NICE SURPRISE at all.

Maybe you could alert us when you are going to waste our time.

marlene1091
Feb 21 2018, 01:48 AM
Glad you mentioned crashing when selecting work info on the tower and slow work. I was blaming windows 10. First time I have a issue with crash and slow :) Some of the slowness seems to be caused by saving farm data. It turns red and you have to wait and if you click anything numbers go higher and wait is longer.
Thank you so much for the new facs and services and not so many FC ones :) I've been here since 2009 and still get excited when updates come out LOL Love them

FarmerWitch
Feb 21 2018, 02:39 AM
Thank you Raul and other Devs

maggiel29
Feb 21 2018, 04:27 AM
Thanks Raul - love the Flower Stand/stall - uses the flowers that werent being used too :)

Judybluefeather
Feb 21 2018, 04:49 AM
Raul and team:
Ever since I started this game many years ago (before tools, facilities, quests, chains, etc.), I have been impressed with it. Due to life circumstances, I have had to scale back my participation in the game, mostly just doing regular and cooperative quests. I pity the people who complain about spending money on "only a game", wanting ALL the perks for free and blaming you for money-grabbing when they might have to spend some money to buy farm cash to do what they want to do. After all, you don't do this for free.
Thank you for this update. But more than that, thank you for all that you do, thank you for making a game that can match people's differing abilities to play, thank you for LISTENING to feedback from your game players and doing all you can to provide options to respond to that feedback, even to the point of changing the parameters of the game. I could go on, but just THANK YOU. For all of it. :)

macwinter
Feb 21 2018, 05:33 AM
Thank you for the great update.

JudyD1651
Feb 21 2018, 05:47 AM
Now that I know the right terminology..the extended mode works best for me whether doing 9x, 3x or single layer fields. :)

al_bundy
Feb 21 2018, 06:06 AM
Awesome Update

could the "Wild Mix" & "Zinnia" Flower please be added to the flower stand :D

guess who
Feb 21 2018, 06:10 AM
I do not think your idea of the chain request scoring will be any benefit.It will only assist those with lots of neighbors participating. The biggest trouble with the current score system is exactly that. Most normal players have either friends that have many facilities and friends that only have a few that do not actually do chains but are in there just because they fill the facilities they have.So many of us end up with neighbors that do not bother doing facilities because they are too busy doing their own and heaps of smaller neighbors that cannot spend hours doing them because they have not got the trains etc to assist and it takes almost an hour and a half to do a mid range persons facilities one at a time. I put my facilities up out of 35 plus neighbors I am lucky to get 3 people do them therefore cannot get very much of a score .

maggiel29
Feb 21 2018, 06:23 AM
Could the flowers for the new Flower Stall be added to the cargo containers for the train and ships please. Love the little tweeks and changes to the menus.

Annie Rieck
Feb 21 2018, 06:27 AM
Thank you for all your hard work

dbozzy
Feb 21 2018, 06:34 AM
Tools stop their use in the middle of the job. I was using the flower harvester and it stopped and I was not done. Tired it again and the tree harvester stopped mid the tree harvesting.

jackiep63
Feb 21 2018, 06:54 AM
I appear to have purchased a completely invisible flower stall...

RozeeS
Feb 21 2018, 06:58 AM
The new Flower Stand is a Retail Outlet? And 3000 of each flower to load. I haven't done the maths. What is there to gain over loading flowers into a Retail Stand over just going to the Market to sell them? I was more than amazed that it was a Retail Outlet and even more surprised by the amount we have to load into that outlet.

debhurst51
Feb 21 2018, 06:58 AM
Happy Dance! Thanks guys! You Rock!

StoneFace
Feb 21 2018, 07:06 AM
Hi StoneFace,

Got my 8 hours of sleep while more of the new stuff was being released, and now I can get to work and buy, buy, buy.

Thanks for the response Taz D. And thanks for more stuff Raul. Maybe next week we get more Easter items too.

Geke
Feb 21 2018, 07:35 AM
I can't order Lard in the Semi-Trailer Truck.

liz4
Feb 21 2018, 07:48 AM
so, i just bought the flower shop and loaded it.
out of the corner of my eye, i saw my coins going down.
so, i bought another shop and loaded it.

it charged me 4.7M coins to load the shop.
what's with that?

i didn't check the totals on my flowers, so i'm not sure if it actually took the flowers from my inventory.
is this a new concept in the game, or just another bug?

JohnAlbertini
Feb 21 2018, 08:16 AM
It won't let me put the 20x seeded in the shortcuts. I did it once but it shows the 5x extended which I don't own. I want the 20x seeder in the bottom shortcuts.

rodneycs
Feb 21 2018, 08:36 AM
I have the Skip Religious Facilities checked but the pagan Buddhist facilities are still showing up in the NCC contest. Have rebooted but the pagan Buddhist facilities are still there. It says they will not be seen or come up in quests. but does not seem to be working.
Why when we have English selected rather than American is savoury spelt without the u in the British Pie Shop??

bjyhey3
Feb 21 2018, 08:37 AM
Thank you for the update but...I can't order lard from the semi-truck

RozeeS
Feb 21 2018, 08:39 AM
so, i just bought the flower shop and loaded it.
out of the corner of my eye, i saw my coins going down.
so, i bought another shop and loaded it.

it charged me 4.7M coins to load the shop.
what's with that?

i didn't check the totals on my flowers, so i'm not sure if it actually took the flowers from my inventory.
is this a new concept in the game, or just another bug?

The Flower Shop is a normal facility been in the game a long time. The "new" facility is a Flower Stand and is showing under a Retail Facility. We usually use items in Retail facilities from other facilities we have made item to load but this facility seems to be taking flowers that we harvest. I posted earlier I was amazed it was put under this category and the quantity we we have to load. Even if people have hundred of thousands of these flowers in storage it isn't going to take too long before stocks are depleted, unless of course they are able to grow thousands on their farm to replenish each week. Personally I am struggling to find places to grow just a few hundred.

I don't know what is up with it charging you so much I am sure this is not right although loading facilities with tools does take fuel

Tiger
Feb 21 2018, 08:39 AM
I can't order Lard in the Semi-Trailer Truck.

Thank you for the update but...I can't order lard from the semi-truck

Hi Geke and bjyhey3,

The British Pie Shop that uses it hasn't been released yet. I expect the lard in the semi will be released at the same time.

Tiger
Feb 21 2018, 08:43 AM
It won't let me put the 20x seeded in the shortcuts. I did it once but it shows the 5x extended which I don't own. I want the 20x seeder in the bottom shortcuts.

Hi JohnAlbertini,

This is a known issue being worked on. Keep an eye on the notes in the Rauls' post for updates.

Dan H
Feb 21 2018, 08:49 AM
Another great release! I like the seeder not going to the walk button now after planting!

I found a problem that may have already been reported.

When fishing, occasionally, the last solo pond or water, cannot be fished, it just sits there inaccessible. Have to exit the farm and return to fish the last item. Also when harvesting and fishing, sometimes the screen closes without the harvest being complete.

I'm on Widows 7, Chrome & IE today.

Thank you Raul & team!

Karin Venables
Feb 21 2018, 09:32 AM
I see there are no produce faster buttons on our facilities any more...... This is not good.

linda315
Feb 21 2018, 09:35 AM
"New products from other facilities: Lard in the Semi-Trailer Truck."

My semi is not showing "lard" as available to produce. When will that be added?

mindyj5
Feb 21 2018, 09:56 AM
The speed/performance improvements are awesome, love it! However, the tool issues are bad. When working as a super neighbor, it switches to the boat before the trees and flowers are done. I have to select the tree tools multiple times to be able to finish, same with flowers. It keeps switching back to the boat, even though all waters are done. Fortunately I have the tower so I can check to see what I missed but it is a pain to have to go back to farms I already did. Thanks!

Tiger
Feb 21 2018, 10:04 AM
"New products from other facilities: Lard in the Semi-Trailer Truck."

My semi is not showing "lard" as available to produce. When will that be added?

Hi linda315,

It's needed for the British Pie Shop, so probably when that has been released.

Tiger
Feb 21 2018, 10:06 AM
I see there are no produce faster buttons on our facilities any more...... This is not good.

Hi Karin Venables,

The only facilites you can't post from are the funeral and religious facilites. Is it some other facility you can not post from?

From the release >>

linda315
Feb 21 2018, 10:08 AM
thank you for the reply. It would be nice to have it available before the new facility is released so we can get it started with production to be available for the new products. Thanks again. :)

barbara nixon
Feb 21 2018, 10:20 AM
great update..just one question...where do all the products go that i import?..not sure ..

Taz D
Feb 21 2018, 10:38 AM
great update..just one question...where do all the products go that i import?..not sure ..
Hi Barbara,
When you import them they are added to your normal storage to be used in those services.

bjyhey3
Feb 21 2018, 10:53 AM
Hi Geke and bjyhey3,

The British Pie Shop that uses it hasn't been released yet. I expect the lard in the semi will be released at the same time.

Thank You Tiger

Ginnie G
Feb 21 2018, 10:56 AM
wow!!! ohWow !!! OH PIGGIN WOWWW !!!!! FANGIO is alive and well and retired to Farm Town !!!! Wish I had something to liven me up like that xx Thank you sirs/madams behind the scenes you are without exception Ladies Gents and Scholars xx Obviously the speed hit my button but everything else is so welcome, must admit been lusting after the tools in yr hand as when on neighbours farms for a longtime xx Bit over the top but that's just me xx if you don't know Fangio Google him (if you're into motor sport) he was THE MAN in my day xx Thanks again to all concerned xx

dorissau
Feb 21 2018, 10:58 AM
Trying out the new tools and the auto tool select. WOW on both counts!!! What a terrific addition!! Thanks so much.

Tom C
Feb 21 2018, 11:12 AM
I like the new flower stand, I was a bit surprised when I saw it was using flowers from our farms instead of stuff used in the flower shop. But I am glad to see it is using flowers from the fields that were not used for anything else, I have not sold flowers in a long time so I have thousands of them to load into the flower stand. I could probably not harvest another flower and still be able to load it for months.

liz4
Feb 21 2018, 01:29 PM
my bad
when i posted earlier, i stated that the flower "shop" was costing me 4.7M coins to load.
it was actually the FLOWER STAND

and it did charge me 4.7M coins to load my own flowers from my inventory
i'm thinking this is definitely a bug

unless this is the new way of doing business on the farm

docmm6
Feb 21 2018, 01:56 PM
Went to market to sell non-ingredients for me and zinnia was there. I already had it unchecked but thought I should bring it to your attention.

marymarcel
Feb 21 2018, 01:57 PM
my bad
when i posted earlier, i stated that the flower "shop" was costing me 4.7M coins to load.
it was actually the FLOWER STAND

and it did charge me 4.7M coins to load my own flowers from my inventory
i'm thinking this is definitely a bug

unless this is the new way of doing business on the farm

Hi liz4 :)

Please check your amount of coins before and after loading the Flower stand.

We have checked on this and it is true you get a floating message saying xxx coins were deducted but no coins were taken from our total amount.

We sent an email to the developers to let them check.

Wendy755
Feb 21 2018, 01:59 PM
I layer my farms and bought the new plow, 20x20, to go faster. I was able to use it on my first farm, but when went to next farms, the plow was gone. When I went to see if it showed in the Tools that if I bought an other one it showed it would be a duplicate. Please either give me a new 20x20 plow or refund my money so I can buy a new one. Thanks so much for any help.

marymarcel
Feb 21 2018, 02:01 PM
Went to market to sell non-ingredients for me and zinnia was there. I already had it unchecked but thought I should bring it to your attention.

Hi docmm6 :)

The Flower stand is loaded with Pink Zinnia, so if Zinnia was in not ingredients, it was ok, as it is not used in any factory at this moment. :)

marymarcel
Feb 21 2018, 02:14 PM
I layer my farms and bought the new plow, 20x20, to go faster. I was able to use it on my first farm, but when went to next farms, the plow was gone. When I went to see if it showed in the Tools that if I bought an other one it showed it would be a duplicate. Please either give me a new 20x20 plow or refund my money so I can buy a new one. Thanks so much for any help.

Hi Wendy755 :)

I had a look at your data and you Plower 20x20 is placed in your Item storage so you should be able to get it in your yellow tool box.

Please use the arrows in your tool box, the Plower 20x20 is located at the very top of the Plower's row and it says 400 on it.

musselwhite
Feb 21 2018, 02:41 PM

Mine is doing the same thing, my tower is not working on my friends farm. It freezes!
Did you find a fix for this?
Thank you
Linda

marymarcel
Feb 21 2018, 02:47 PM
Mine is doing the same thing, my tower is not working on my friends farm. It freezes!
Did you find a fix for this?
Thank you
Linda

Hi musselwhite :)

From Raul notes for the New Release

Known Problems:

- The issue with the game getting too slow or crashing when using the Show Work Info or Farm Stats functionality on Windows 10 computers has returned, we are currently troubleshooting it again.

iam1to
Feb 21 2018, 03:09 PM
I don't think its me - but I don't see the lard in the semi-trailer truck - unless it wont appear until after the pie factory is released

marymarcel
Feb 21 2018, 03:14 PM
I don't think its me - but I don't see the lard in the semi-trailer truck - unless it wont appear until after the pie factory is released

Hi iam1to :)

The new ingredient will be released at the same time of the new facility, British Pie Shop

SamanthaO
Feb 21 2018, 03:24 PM
I am also having the issue of the tools switching too quickly, and have had to reload a farm to get the last tree or flower.

Besides that, I love the new goodies :-)

MadamePondarosa
Feb 21 2018, 04:01 PM
When sowing my own farms, 1 square is left. Have to reload farm to get the last one. On all farms.

The tools swich on my own farms, so its not only super neighbour as someone mentioned earlier.

PS: I have not bought the new tools to thats not the case here.

Also when fishing, hired from market, a few rivers are blinking on/off not possible to get and loose bonus. Starter 2 days ago so not sure if its related to the release or not.

marymarcel
Feb 21 2018, 04:03 PM
When sowing my own farms, 1 square is left. Have to reload farm to get the last one. On all farms.

The tools swich on my own farms, so its not only super neighbour as someone mentioned earlier.

PS: I have not bought the new tools to thats not the case here.

Also when fishing, hired from market, a few rivers are blinking on/off not possible to get and loose bonus. Starter 2 days ago so not sure if its related to the release or not.

Hi MadamePonderosa :)

The developers are aware of this problem and looking into it.

shirl312
Feb 21 2018, 04:12 PM
The "show work" button on tower tool window is showing farm 26 ready(green). When I go there, still 1.6 hrs left to grow. Confusing information

Taz D
Feb 21 2018, 04:22 PM
The "show work" button on tower tool window is showing farm 26 ready(green). When I go there, still 1.6 hrs left to grow. Confusing information
Hi Shirl,
The developers are aware this problem is back and working on it.

marymarcel
Feb 21 2018, 04:47 PM
Hi all :)

Raul has added the following information to Known problems:

Known Problems:

- When hired or working as a super neighbour or when the 'Autoselect Tools' preference is enabled, sometimes the switching of the tools happens too quickly, leaving unharvested items in the farm.

- The new Flower Stand service facility is showing an incorrect feedback saying that coins were deducted.

Wendy755
Feb 21 2018, 05:22 PM
Thank you for your quick reply. My 20x20 plow is now in my took box.

marymarcel
Feb 21 2018, 05:27 PM
Thank you for your quick reply. My 20x20 plow is now in my took box.

You are very welcome Wendy :)

frostyvb56
Feb 21 2018, 05:35 PM
thanks for the new stuff and hard work

dn36@embarqmail.com
Feb 21 2018, 06:08 PM
The new cake and pie facility does not seem to know I have lamb in stock. Might be a bug that needs to be looked at! Otherwise thanks for the updates!!!

JudyD1651
Feb 21 2018, 06:10 PM
The new cake and pie facility does not seem to know I have lamb in stock. Might be a bug that needs to be looked at! Otherwise thanks for the updates!!!

I am having the same problem.

docmm6
Feb 21 2018, 06:11 PM
I also have plenty of lamb in storage but it says I need more lamb for a pie.

TexasQuilter
Feb 21 2018, 06:12 PM
Scotch Pie in the British Pie shop is showing as "no image available"; thus, preventing the Scotch Pie to be started.

jeannine_p
Feb 21 2018, 06:25 PM
hello mods... my British pie shop is telling me i cant make Scottish pie because i dont have enough lamb, yet i have over 1 million in storage. just letting ya know. oh and yes i have run memcache a few times n reloaded. i know it will get sorted, just wanted to let u know

Aussie Rae
Feb 21 2018, 06:26 PM
started the Scotch Pie, told I didn't have enough Lard or Lamb... currently have in storage over 3 million Lamb....

Taz D
Feb 21 2018, 06:30 PM
Raul just posted an update on the problems:

Post-Release Info - February 21st, 6:30PM

- Released the British Pie Shop

- BugFix: Some shortcuts are not staying in place once you reload the game.

- BugFix: When using the Seeder or Combine Harvest-Plant and there is no more work available, the walk tool is not automatically selected like it was happening before.

- There is a possibility that the bug below is also fixed however we are not 100% sure, so please report on this thread if you are still experiencing it:

"- When hired or working as a super neighbour or when the 'Autoselect Tools' preference is enabled, sometimes the switching of the tools happens too quickly, leaving unharvested items in the farm."

Taz D
Feb 21 2018, 06:31 PM
started the Scotch Pie, told I didn't have enough Lard or Lamb... currently have in storage over 3 million Lamb....
Hi Aussie Rae,
It is the lard as that is a new Semi-Trailer Truck product that also just released.

Icon for lamb is missing in Scotch Pie so it is not recognizing the lamb is available.

Just emailed developers about this.

Aussie Rae
Feb 21 2018, 06:48 PM
Hi Aussie Rae,
It is the lard as that is a new Semi-Trailer Truck product that also just released.

Icon for lamb is missing in Scotch Pie so it is not recognizing the lamb is available.

Just emailed developers about this.

thanks Taz, I have been collecting bonus postings for the Lard til my semi's can deliver... I await patiently for the Scotch Pie to become available to produce, :D both my British Pie shops are now filled to 100%

Taz D
Feb 21 2018, 06:53 PM
thanks Taz, I have been collecting bonus postings for the Lard til my semi's can deliver... I await patiently for the Scotch Pie to become available to produce, :D both my British Pie shops are now filled to 100%
Hi Aussie Rae and all who had Scotch Pie problem,
This has been fixed. Please restart your farms to get the fix.

Aussie Rae
Feb 21 2018, 06:56 PM
Hi Aussie Rae and all who had Scotch Pie problem,
This has been fixed. Please restart your farms to get the fix.

thanks Taz, I have enough Lard now to last me 6 months according to the data... :)

Taz D
Feb 21 2018, 07:26 PM
Raul just posted update:

Post-Release Info - February 21st, 7:35PM

- BugFix: The Scotch Pie was not finding the Lamb Meat in storage even when there was available. If you had a quest to make Scotch Pie during this time you will have to let it expire, it will not fix itself.

JudyD1651
Feb 21 2018, 09:01 PM
My British Pie Facility's Ingredient Planner is not working.

Taz D
Feb 21 2018, 09:03 PM
My British Pie Facility's Ingredient Planner is not working.
Hi JudyD,
What is not working on it? I just checked mine and it is showing correctly.

AKDave
Feb 21 2018, 09:20 PM
Where is that located? It seems there are new products added but not listed in the release notes as to whch facilities have them... Thanks to anyone who can point me the right way

NJones277
Feb 21 2018, 09:34 PM
Awesome release Raul and team!! Three questions/issues:

1. When using the automatic tool selector option, when it gets to the crops, all it does is harvest and plow. Is there a way to select a crop to plant at the same time?

2. "My Requests" always shows a "1" after I'm finished accepting and sending back gifts. It's been like this since the last release.

3. On my default farm, when I go in to reconnect after being idle for over ten minutes, I get the message "Joining Room" and nothing happens until I choose something from the tool box to do.

Thanks again for the new release. And by the way, the game is getting faster.

Taz D
Feb 21 2018, 09:35 PM
Where is that located? It seems there are new products added but not listed in the release notes as to whch facilities have them... Thanks to anyone who can point me the right way
Hi AKDave,
Under the British Pie Shop is the following statement:

New products from other facilities: Lard in the Semi-Trailer Truck.

This is the only new product added in existing facilities. The products made in the new facilities are listed under each facility in the release post. The new products and facilities are also in the Game Guide chapters.

JudyD1651
Feb 21 2018, 09:40 PM
Hi JudyD,
What is not working on it? I just checked mine and it is showing correctly.
Sorry, wrong facility, it's my Flower Stand. It's working now. Thanks.
Looks like I need to plant a lot more of those flowers...3,000 of each type.

Aussie Rae
Feb 21 2018, 09:56 PM
just had a funny thing happen when working a super neighbors farms, on a farm with no water, the boat appeared in my hand.... now the only "water item" on this farm is a decoration.. the Koi Pond...... I reloaded the same farm and the fishing boat still appears telling me there is fishing to be done... obviously a glitch...

perryalexander
Feb 21 2018, 11:13 PM
Saturday, March 17 will be Saint Patrick's Day. Kind of strange to see Valentine stuff still up with the new release today. Am I missing something? Just three weeks before the next holiday. Otherwise, another great release.

Taz D
Feb 21 2018, 11:20 PM
Saturday, March 17 will be Saint Patrick's Day. Kind of strange to see Valentine stuff still up with the new release today. Am I missing something? Just three weeks before the next holiday. Otherwise, another great release.
Hi Perryalexander,
The Valentine's items have been up since the first of the month to support the ongoing contest. Those items will be removed at the end of the month and then the March holiday decorations will be added.

A1actress
Feb 22 2018, 06:51 AM
In reference to the new "scoring" for the NCC quests does that include working on neighbors facilities, or just your own? Some neighbors may not have many facilities but help their neighbors in that way a lot. Not counting that would certainly decrease incentive to do that I would think.

lvlrsSweetPea
Feb 22 2018, 07:25 AM
I've read through the posts and did not see this issue. I don't think it is the same as the tools switching too quickly. Let's see if I can articulate this properly with an example (has happened more than once)...

I am hired from the market to harvest trees, flowers, chop, and fish. I was not hired to harvest or plow. The first farm loads, everything is ready on the farm including h/p, and I have the largest crop harvester in my hand. It used to load the first tool I was hired to use. I click the toolbox and load the shaker for the trees manually. I harvest the all the trees and then again I have the harvester in my hand automatically. I switch to the flower harvester, harvest all the flowers, and again it switches to the harvester. After finishing the chopping, shaking trees, flowers, and fish, it shows the harvester (even though I wasn't hired to harvest crops). I click the walking man and click the bonus box and the game tells me there are harvests left and doesn't let me collect the bonus. The only farms I could collect the bonus on was the farms that had no crop plots.

I tried it with the auto select tools checked and unchecked. Had the farmer hire me multiple times to try different things and nothing worked. The tools showing up for things that we're not hired for is an interesting bug and I'll be watching for the fix. I work in IT and I appreciate all the hard work for the updates but might I suggest a beta tester group on a different server of people who actually play the game to flush out all the bugs before you release it to 2.5 million players in production? User acceptance testing is an integral part of the SDLC that shouldn't be skipped, especially when your users have the option pay for extras in the game.

Again, appreciate the hard work and I'll get back to working on others farms and buying the best stuff when the bugs are fixed.

Respectfully,
Tina

Taz D
Feb 22 2018, 10:14 AM
In reference to the new "scoring" for the NCC quests does that include working on neighbors facilities, or just your own? Some neighbors may not have many facilities but help their neighbors in that way a lot. Not counting that would certainly decrease incentive to do that I would think.
Hi A1actress,
Working your neighbors facilities has never added any points to your score. What adds points is when they refill those facilities and when you refill your own facilities.

Taz D
Feb 22 2018, 10:18 AM
I've read through the posts and did not see this issue. I don't think it is the same as the tools switching too quickly. Let's see if I can articulate this properly with an example (has happened more than once)...

I am hired from the market to harvest trees, flowers, chop, and fish. I was not hired to harvest or plow. The first farm loads, everything is ready on the farm including h/p, and I have the largest crop harvester in my hand. It used to load the first tool I was hired to use. I click the toolbox and load the shaker for the trees manually. I harvest the all the trees and then again I have the harvester in my hand automatically. I switch to the flower harvester, harvest all the flowers, and again it switches to the harvester. After finishing the chopping, shaking trees, flowers, and fish, it shows the harvester (even though I wasn't hired to harvest crops). I click the walking man and click the bonus box and the game tells me there are harvests left and doesn't let me collect the bonus. The only farms I could collect the bonus on was the farms that had no crop plots.

I tried it with the auto select tools checked and unchecked. Had the farmer hire me multiple times to try different things and nothing worked. The tools showing up for things that we're not hired for is an interesting bug and I'll be watching for the fix. I work in IT and I appreciate all the hard work for the updates but might I suggest a beta tester group on a different server of people who actually play the game to flush out all the bugs before you release it to 2.5 million players in production? User acceptance testing is an integral part of the SDLC that shouldn't be skipped, especially when your users have the option pay for extras in the game.

Again, appreciate the hard work and I'll get back to working on others farms and buying the best stuff when the bugs are fixed.

Respectfully,
Tina
Hi Tina,
The auto-select option only turns off the auto selection of tools on your own farms. It does not change the auto select when you are hired.

We have had a couple reports of this where it is selecting tools for jobs not hired for and we will look into this.

mastermouse
Feb 22 2018, 11:43 AM
just had a funny thing happen when working a super neighbors farms, on a farm with no water, the boat appeared in my hand.... now the only "water item" on this farm is a decoration.. the Koi Pond...... I reloaded the same farm and the fishing boat still appears telling me there is fishing to be done... obviously a glitch...

this has been happening for me as well for the past two days
also farm stats is freezing up again and you have to reload farmtown in order to continue farming. I use Farmstats frequently so I hope they can fix it.

Taz D
Feb 22 2018, 11:47 AM
this has been happening for me as well for the past two days
also farm stats is freezing up again and you have to reload farmtown in order to continue farming. I use Farmstats frequently so I hope they can fix it.
Hi Mastermouse,
Raul already posted about the Farm Stats freezing up and they are working on it.
We have also reported the wrong tools being selected when you are hired to the developers.

docmm6
Feb 22 2018, 02:07 PM
Love the new all and none button. So time saving. Great job.

Toniecombine
Feb 22 2018, 02:43 PM

Respectfully,
Tina
This exact issue is happening to all those I have hired as well and they do not get their bonuses. We have tried to rehire but nothing helps. Workers either work farms and miss their bonus or most leave the job. Some are even sending me nasty messages before they leave. I sure hope the tool selection is fixed to recognise the hire because not everyone plays nice.

Taz D
Feb 22 2018, 04:03 PM
This exact issue is happening to all those I have hired as well and they do not get their bonuses. We have tried to rehire but nothing helps. Workers either work farms and miss their bonus or most leave the job. Some are even sending me nasty messages before they leave. I sure hope the tool selection is fixed to recognise the hire because not everyone plays nice.
Hi Toniecombine,
This issue has been reported to the developers and they are working on it.

lvlrsSweetPea
Feb 22 2018, 09:25 PM
Appreciate your time and effort Taz. Happy Farming!

Tina

ccheney
Feb 22 2018, 10:52 PM
Will there be St Patrick's Day decorations?

Taz D
Feb 22 2018, 11:01 PM
Will there be St Patrick's Day decorations?
Hi ccheney,
Not until after the end of the month.

rodneycs
Feb 23 2018, 01:23 AM
I have clicked for no religious facilities and yet the offensive postings are still coming in my newsfeed. I am still blocking them as offensive.

jackiep63
Feb 23 2018, 01:27 AM
H&P or just ploughing is not generating any XPs at all on some hires. Really irritating.

lvlrsSweetPea
Feb 23 2018, 05:53 AM
Hi Toniecombine,
This issue has been reported to the developers and they are working on it.
I hired someone to do all jobs, even if I didn't have work and they could collect the bonus - might be a work around until they can fix the tool selection when hired bug. Hope that helps.

Grumpdad
Feb 23 2018, 06:37 AM
I can't help but think that the amount of flowers needed to fill the new Flower Stand is set too high. This morning I harvested the 10 flowers needed in the stand, the flowers nearly cover a 44 x 44 farm, there are some trees along two edges. I load the Flower Stand, but when I return to refill it I am out of 7 of the 10 flowers (the 3 I still have I have posted bonuses for). Checking my other 2 flower farms, you can get about 30,000 flowers on a 44 x 44 farm, making it almost impossible to keep this facility loaded as it needs 30,000 flowers for a single load.

Jean's Farm
Feb 23 2018, 08:03 AM

Same thing happens to me too. I'm her super neighbor and the only water is the Koi pond.

Now this morning i fished all the big lakes she has on the farm and the boat will not go away. I know that's all she has. I have done them so many times it's not funny.

TheWheezer
Feb 23 2018, 08:38 AM

Me too also using chrome and windows 10, (Chat Server: F36, Farm Server w203)

Taz D
Feb 23 2018, 08:43 AM
Me too also using chrome and windows 10, (Chat Server: F36, Farm Server w203)
Hi Wheezer,
The developers are working on this.

Dulcinea
Feb 23 2018, 10:37 AM
I can't help but think that the amount of flowers needed to fill the new Flower Stand is set too high. This morning I harvested the 10 flowers needed in the stand, the flowers nearly cover a 44 x 44 farm, there are some trees along two edges. I load the Flower Stand, but when I return to refill it I am out of 7 of the 10 flowers (the 3 I still have I have posted bonuses for). Checking my other 2 flower farms, you can get about 30,000 flowers on a 44 x 44 farm, making it almost impossible to keep this facility loaded as it needs 30,000 flowers for a single load.

I'm trying to plant flowers for my Flower Stand, too, but how do you know how many total flowers you have on a farm? The farm stats show me only individual counts. Is there a way to see the total count without having to add it all up?

Taz D
Feb 23 2018, 11:32 AM
I'm trying to plant flowers for my Flower Stand, too, but how do you know how many total flowers you have on a farm? The farm stats show me only individual counts. Is there a way to see the total count without having to add it all up?
Hi Dulcinea,
No I am sorry it only totals each individual item not multiple items. I am afraid you are going to have to add it up yourself.

maggiel29
Feb 23 2018, 01:15 PM
Just realised because of the new flower stall - "Lupine" should be "Lupin". Lupine is about Wolves :D

Dulcinea
Feb 23 2018, 01:39 PM
Hi Dulcinea,
No I am sorry it only totals each individual item not multiple items. I am afraid you are going to have to add it up yourself.

I was only wondering how many flowers my 32x32 farm can hold because I wanted to make sure I didn't miss planting any. I tried hiding the flowers and looking for blank places, but it's a solid grid of red. Oh well. Not really important.

Just realised because of the new flower stall - "Lupine" should be "Lupin". Lupine is about Wolves :D

I was thinking the same thing, but according to Wikipedia, either is correct: "Lupinus, commonly known as lupin or lupine, is a genus of flowering plants in the legume family, Fabaceae."

marymarcel
Feb 23 2018, 02:16 PM

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Info - February 23rd, 3:00PM

- BugFix: Some tools were incorrectly auto-selected when working as an employee for jobs that the employee was not hired for.

Eradani
Feb 23 2018, 02:22 PM
I was only wondering how many flowers my 32x32 farm can hold because I wanted to make sure I didn't miss planting any. I tried hiding the flowers and looking for blank places, but it's a solid grid of red. Oh well. Not really important.
32 x 32 x 16

Taz D
Feb 23 2018, 03:16 PM
Hi Maggiel,
Please Google Lupine Flower. It does exist. Bluebonnets (state flower of Texas) is a lupine variety.

abarrow
Feb 23 2018, 07:46 PM
im on wf3 using chrome, windows 7, hired at the market to fish, on several farms the farmer had water with sand (no fish) and then serveral ponds and lakes with fish, and sea coasts I fished all the water that provides fish and no water shows on screen however the boat continues to show I have water to fish, i reloaded the farms several times and still no water showing needed to be fished but the boat still shows up automatically and I am unable to collect the bonus since the system is telling me i have not completed the work, this has happened on every farm that has woter with no fish. the boat automatically comes up i click the green man and there is no water to fish, but when i try to collect the bonus is says i have not finished It is happening on any farm i go to and am hired to fish.any idea what is causing this to happen, I will have to turn down the work if it includes fishing until this is resolved as some of the farms are really heavily stacked with ponds, lakes and sea coasts. Is anyone else having this problem? i have cleared cache and memcache several times.

Taz D
Feb 23 2018, 07:52 PM
im on wf3 using chrome, windows 7, hired at the market to fish, on several farms the farmer had water with sand (no fish) and then serveral ponds and lakes with fish, and sea coasts I fished all the water that provides fish and no water shows on screen however the boat continues to show I have water to fish, i reloaded the farms several times and still no water showing needed to be fished but the boat still shows up automatically and I am unable to collect the bonus since the system is telling me i have not completed the work, this has happened on every farm that has woter with no fish. the boat automatically comes up i click the green man and there is no water to fish, but when i try to collect the bonus is says i have not finished It is happening on any farm i go to and am hired to fish.any idea what is causing this to happen, I will have to turn down the work if it includes fishing until this is resolved as some of the farms are really heavily stacked with ponds, lakes and sea coasts. Is anyone else having this problem? i have cleared cache and memcache several times.
Hi Abarrow,
The developers are aware of this problem and working on it. Please be patient until they can find the problem and fix it.

redjade27
Feb 23 2018, 10:13 PM
Is the farm selector an farm stats still an issue, I am still having issues, the both freeze the game and I have to close out and reopen facebook and then farm town. I am using chrome. I will switch to firefox but really don't like it all. It will work for a while then it freezes eventually.

Taz D
Feb 23 2018, 10:16 PM
Is the farm selector an farm stats still an issue, I am still having issues, the both freeze the game and I have to close out and reopen facebook and then farm town. I am using chrome. I will switch to firefox but really don't like it all. It will work for a while then it freezes eventually.
Hi redjade,
It is still listed as an issue:

Known Problems:

- The issue with the game getting too slow or crashing when using the Show Work Info or Farm Stats functionality on Windows 10 computers has returned, we are currently troubleshooting it again.

jimaune1
Feb 23 2018, 10:22 PM
Since you implemented you recent release, you "GO TO FARM" is not functioning!

Taz D
Feb 23 2018, 10:40 PM
Since you implemented you recent release, you "GO TO FARM" is not functioning!
Hi Jimaune,
Are you referring to the Go to Farm when you send a bonus or ingredient request? If not then please explain when you are seeing this and it not working.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

maggiel29
Feb 24 2018, 03:01 AM
Hi Maggiel,
Please Google Lupine Flower. It does exist. Bluebonnets (state flower of Texas) is a lupine variety.
Oh I did it the other way round and got the dictionary Lupine = wolves. Looked at the Bluebonnets - beautiful - very like our Bluebells but bigger. Gorgeous fields of them on Images.

Lpeak
Feb 24 2018, 04:33 AM
When harvesting trees I have always been able to go to the next farm and still have the tool in hand, but now I have to re select the tool when landing on each farm. For Combine/seed I have always had to reselect apart from Wednesday this week when I could just carry one, this was awesome but only lasted one day. I have the new auto tool selected in the tool box. How do I get back to keeping the tool in hand when going to the next farm?

Alexandra_J
Feb 24 2018, 07:23 AM
Would the NCC's say after 24 hours that the NCCs are disabled for you (like the ships) I can still fill mine via the NCCs even after 48 hours of closing

Furst Class Farmer
Feb 24 2018, 07:27 AM
Since the new release, I haven't been able to hire anyone in the Market Place after I have clicked *Show Work Info* - I lock/freeze up and am stuck until I close the browser.

I have cleared the cache, tried Opera, IE, MS Edge and Chrome - happens on all of them.

Please help! I'm losing 3 Billion coins a day having to rely on my Super Neighbor.

Tiger
Feb 24 2018, 08:12 AM
Since the new release, I haven't been able to hire anyone in the Market Place after I have clicked *Show Work Info* - I lock/freeze up and am stuck until I close the browser.

I have cleared the cache, tried Opera, IE, MS Edge and Chrome - happens on all of them.

Please help! I'm losing 3 Billion coins a day having to rely on my Super Neighbor.

Hi Furst Class Farmer,

This is a known issue being worked on. If Show work info will load for you. Make a note of which farms have work on them, then close that tab and open the game in a new tab to do the hiring.

From the release notes >>

Known Problems:

Tiger
Feb 24 2018, 08:22 AM
Would the NCC's say after 24 hours that the NCCs are disabled for you (like the ships) I can still fill mine via the NCCs even after 48 hours of closing

Hi Cornish Lil Princess,

As i understand it it only stops you being automatically enrolled in the next contest, if you have that option selected. If you have already entered, then turned it off, the points you earned will still be showing to your neighbours.

Furst Class Farmer
Feb 24 2018, 12:40 PM
Hi Furst Class Farmer,

This is a known issue being worked on. If Show work info will load for you. Make a note of which farms have work on them, then close that tab and open the game in a new tab to do the hiring.

From the release notes >>

Known Problems:

Thanks for the tip!

I check the forums daily to see if my problem had been addressed - guess I missed that one :)

Taz D
Feb 24 2018, 12:56 PM
When harvesting trees I have always been able to go to the next farm and still have the tool in hand, but now I have to re select the tool when landing on each farm. For Combine/seed I have always had to reselect apart from Wednesday this week when I could just carry one, this was awesome but only lasted one day. I have the new auto tool selected in the tool box. How do I get back to keeping the tool in hand when going to the next farm?
Hi Lpeak,
Try unchecking the Auto Select in your preferences. Then you can carry the same tool over to the next farm, with the exception of the crop tools. With the Auto Select unchecked then the tools will act just as they did before.

maggiel29
Feb 25 2018, 03:41 AM
Im having a duh moment .......... with the selector box for the NCC - if you want to stay in the contest do you leave it selected?

NJones277
Feb 25 2018, 07:35 AM

1. When using the automatic tool selector option, when it gets to the crops, all it does is harvest and plow. Is there a way to select a crop to plant at the same time?

2. "My Requests" always shows a "1" after I'm finished accepting and sending back gifts. It's been like this since the last release.

3. On my default farm, when I go in to reconnect after being idle for over ten minutes, I get the message "Joining Room" and nothing happens until I choose something from the tool box to do.

Did anyone see this?? Would at least like to know it's being worked on.

Evasusanne
Feb 25 2018, 09:35 AM
hi how do i know if i have the new opgrades ? eva

Taz D
Feb 25 2018, 09:36 AM
Im having a duh moment .......... with the selector box for the NCC - if you want to stay in the contest do you leave it selected?
Hi maggiel,
Yes you leave it checked to be in the NCC.

Taz D
Feb 25 2018, 09:42 AM

Did anyone see this?? Would at least like to know it's being worked on.
Hi NJones,
Your #1 was fixed.
Your #3 we can't duplicate.
For your #2 please go to your Facebook home page and click on the Games link in the left column and try to accept the 1 gift there. You have 1 gift that is hung up that you have already collected but that the My Request counter is still seeing there.

Taz D
Feb 25 2018, 09:43 AM
hi how do i know if i have the new opgrades ? eva
Hi Eva,
When you open your farms you automatically get the latest release.

NJones277
Feb 25 2018, 02:07 PM
Thanks Taz. Gift cleared. Can't wait to try the auto tool selector.

rodneycs
Feb 25 2018, 04:31 PM
The Skip Religious Facilities is still not working have just blocked more postings from the pagan Buddhist facilities as offensive.

Taz D
Feb 25 2018, 04:41 PM
The Skip Religious Facilities is still not working have just blocked more postings from the pagan Buddhist facilities as offensive.
Hi Rodneycs,
The capability of posting for facility work from both the Buddhist facilities and the Funeral facilities was removed when the option to opt out of working those was added. The only thing you could possibly see would be the ingredient requests or belt bonuses for those facilities.

NJones277
Feb 25 2018, 09:36 PM
I must be missing something or my brain has taken a vacation, or both, but I still can't select crop to plant when using the auto select. Is there something I've forgotten or am I just doomed to be in a duh state?

Taz D
Feb 25 2018, 09:38 PM
I must be missing something or my brain has taken a vacation, or both, but I still can't select crop to plant when using the auto select. Is there something I've forgotten or am I just doomed to be in a duh state?
Hi NJones,
The auto select will not pick the Combine Harvest Plant for you or the seeder for you. It will only pick the Combine Harvest Plow or the Harvester and then Plow.

Taz D
Feb 26 2018, 05:35 PM
Raul just added new information:

- BugFix: When working as a super neighbour, the boat tool was not operating correctly in farms containing Koi Ponds and Beaches.

mastermouse
Feb 26 2018, 06:01 PM
thank you very much for the new levels
:)

PestoFarmer
Feb 26 2018, 06:08 PM
This was a nice surprise - thanks for 25 points!

jeannine_p
Feb 26 2018, 07:19 PM
thanks for the new levels!! just in time for my bday today!! <3

mindyj5
Feb 26 2018, 07:49 PM

Taz, does this mean they fixed the listed bugfixes? If so, it's not fixed for me. It finally explains why I get the boat over and over though which is good to know. I posted a few days ago about the boat showing up when there's nothing left to fish and having to go in and pick up the other tools because the boat comes up. I have to pick up the tree harvester and the chopper and flower harvester because the boat comes up every time I finish one of those. When I work for my super neighbors tomorrow, I'll check for koi ponds and beaches. It makes sense, because the problem happens on some farms but not all and never happens on some of my super neighbors, I know they don't have beaches or koi ponds. I'll keep watching the forum, thanks to all for the work they do, including you and the other mods here :)

Taz D
Feb 26 2018, 07:59 PM
Taz, does this mean they fixed the listed bugfixes? If so, it's not fixed for me. It finally explains why I get the boat over and over though which is good to know. I posted a few days ago about the boat showing up when there's nothing left to fish and having to go in and pick up the other tools because the boat comes up. I have to pick up the tree harvester and the chopper and flower harvester because the boat comes up every time I finish one of those. When I work for my super neighbors tomorrow, I'll check for koi ponds and beaches. It makes sense, because the problem happens on some farms but not all and never happens on some of my super neighbors, I know they don't have beaches or koi ponds. I'll keep watching the forum, thanks to all for the work they do, including you and the other mods here :)
Hi Mindy,
Yes that does mean they fixed. However please note the time they posted this which was 6:30 Eastern time tonight. If you worked those farms before that time then the fix had not been released yet.
If it is a case they don't have the koi ponds or any water item that is only a decoration then there has to be something that you are not seeing such as a river corner that is small and easy to hide.

maggiel29
Feb 27 2018, 03:00 AM
Thanks so much for the new levels and Farm Cash - when we get to Level 1000 I think we should get a HUGE bonus for being so loyal. Seriously love this game and the way the Devs listen and respond. :)

mindyj5
Feb 27 2018, 06:33 AM
Taz, I must have logged in right before the fix. Everything is working fine, so glad! Thanks!!

bjyhey3
Feb 27 2018, 08:54 AM
This is a first for me and I don't know if it has anything to do with the new update but loading 12X12 farm 22 with no plantings on it my farm suddenly reloaded with this message across the top when it was finished; "this webpage was reloaded because it was using significant memory". Only one other tab was open and that was my mail. Could anyone tell me why or what happened and is it associated with the game at all. Thanks

Daisy Mariposa
Feb 27 2018, 10:57 AM
I found the new auto-select tool to be a real pain. I know better than it does when I want to chop, harvest and which size tool I want to use. So I have turned it off. I am back to being a happy farmer.

Taz D
Feb 27 2018, 11:03 AM
This is a first for me and I don't know if it has anything to do with the new update but loading 12X12 farm 22 with no plantings on it my farm suddenly reloaded with this message across the top when it was finished; "this webpage was reloaded because it was using significant memory". Only one other tab was open and that was my mail. Could anyone tell me why or what happened and is it associated with the game at all. Thanks
Hi bjyhey,
There is more on the page than just your farms. The stuff on the right side is loaded by Facebook. If you are getting ads over there then it is possible for an ad to use too much memory. I doubt it was your 12x12 farm with no plantings on it would use up enough memory for your browser to reload due to memory useage. I have my doubts that it will happen again. I monitor my memory use and do see the amount used as you go from farm to farm or open and close other tabs like Facebook and email go up. The browsers don't always clear memory even when you close tabs. Only thing you can do in that case is close your browser and wait a minute or two to let the memory clear.

Zeeky Banutski
Feb 27 2018, 12:08 PM
As usual, I'm not sure where to put this but I know the Admins will move it to the correct area.

When farming a field, I have typically selected "Stored Amount" - that choice brings up the crop list sorted with the most needed crops (i.e., least amount in storage) listed first with the lesser crops falling in-line behind/below them...this way, one can ensure that they're not running out of crops that are needed.

However, when selecting the "Belts/Dans" option, the crops come up alphabetically, which means that whatever crop would get me to the "finish line" (if you will) & closer to being able to join in the Facility Chains feature by allowing me to select the best option is simply not available. Why is this option NOT sorted by a similar priority as the "Stored Amount" option?

I'm eager to jump into the Facility Chains feature, but have an apparently significant way to go before I can get started.

Also, when I open the Facility Chains Manager, I notice that there is no "sort" available here either, so I have to scroll through the list to see IF I have anything available to start a chain.

Can you make some changes here to help us out?

bjyhey3
Feb 27 2018, 12:29 PM
Hi bjyhey,
There is more on the page than just your farms. The stuff on the right side is loaded by Facebook. If you are getting ads over there then it is possible for an ad to use too much memory. I doubt it was your 12x12 farm with no plantings on it would use up enough memory for your browser to reload due to memory useage. I have my doubts that it will happen again. I monitor my memory use and do see the amount used as you go from farm to farm or open and close other tabs like Facebook and email go up. The browsers don't always clear memory even when you close tabs. Only thing you can do in that case is close your browser and wait a minute or two to let the memory clear.

Thanks Taz...I thought that might be the case but asked just to make sure, Thanks again

Taz D
Feb 27 2018, 01:05 PM
As usual, I'm not sure where to put this but I know the Admins will move it to the correct area.

When farming a field, I have typically selected "Stored Amount" - that choice brings up the crop list sorted with the most needed crops (i.e., least amount in storage) listed first with the lesser crops falling in-line behind/below them...this way, one can ensure that they're not running out of crops that are needed.

However, when selecting the "Belts/Dans" option, the crops come up alphabetically, which means that whatever crop would get me to the "finish line" (if you will) & closer to being able to join in the Facility Chains feature by allowing me to select the best option is simply not available. Why is this option NOT sorted by a similar priority as the "Stored Amount" option?

I'm eager to jump into the Facility Chains feature, but have an apparently significant way to go before I can get started.

Also, when I open the Facility Chains Manager, I notice that there is no "sort" available here either, so I have to scroll through the list to see IF I have anything available to start a chain.

Can you make some changes here to help us out?
Hi Zeeky Banutski,
When you sort by Belts/Dans they are sorted alphabetically within what belt or dan they have. So the highest belt/dan is first, then next down, and so on.
The Facility Chains manager does have sort capability in the Add Chains tab by Default, Name, Facility Count, Dan 7th Progress, and Available Trading Neighbors.
If you want to make a suggestion for changing any of this then please post it in the Suggestions section where we have them organized by subject for the developers to see.

liz4
Feb 27 2018, 02:02 PM

thanx for the cash

Tiger
Feb 28 2018, 08:32 AM
Latest Updates

Post-Release Info - February 28th, 3:40AM

- We made some changes to the Show Work Info and Farm Stats that may have fixed the issues with the slowness and crashes in Windows 10 computers, Please report here if you are still having issues.

- BugFix: Incorrect cursor shown for the new Harvester and Harvest-Plow Combine 20x20.

StoneFace
Feb 28 2018, 09:18 AM
Farm Stats on my Win10 is fast fast fast.

Thanks Raul.

jeannine_p
Feb 28 2018, 06:11 PM
Farm Stats on my Win10 is fast fast fast.

Thanks Raul.

DITTO HERE! thanks so much devs and team!! ur the best!! <3

TerriFlynn
Feb 28 2018, 10:31 PM
At the top of "My Requests" page, I no longer have "Exchange All" and "Accept All" buttons.
I have reloaded game, cleared memcache, etc... and no change.

Taz D
Feb 28 2018, 10:40 PM
At the top of "My Requests" page, I no longer have "Exchange All" and "Accept All" buttons.
I have reloaded game, cleared memcache, etc... and no change.
Hi TerriFlynn.
Do you have any gifts in your My Requests that you haven't accepted? If not that may be why they aren't showing.
Only other thing I can suggest is to clear your browser cache and check again. Instructions for that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

AlyceAnn
Mar 01 2018, 03:11 AM
the post says no known problems, but I still have the lamb problem. Was it fixed and just not mine yet? Minted lamb cutlets, it says I only have 2 out of 1040.

marymarcel
Mar 01 2018, 06:54 AM
the post says no known problems, but I still have the lamb problem. Was it fixed and just not mine yet? Minted lamb cutlets, it says I only have 2 out of 1040.

Hi AlyceAnn :)

I had a look at your data and it only shows up 2 Minted lamb cutlets stored.

Please notice, that the minted lamb cutlets are produced in the Australian Restaurant (you own 1) but they are used to load 2 service facilities, Cruise ship and Taste of Australia (you have 1 of each).

TerriFlynn
Mar 01 2018, 09:20 AM
Hi TerriFlynn.
Do you have any gifts in your My Requests that you haven't accepted? If not that may be why they aren't showing.
Only other thing I can suggest is to clear your browser cache and check again. Instructions for that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Woke up this morning and all is good again. Thanks for the reply!

Tiger
Mar 01 2018, 04:45 PM
Latest update >>

Post-Release Info - March 1st, 5:30PM

- Released last years St Patrick items and 9 new items, 5 at the top of the St Patrick category in the store and 4 at the bottom.

Taz D
Mar 01 2018, 10:48 PM
Raul has just added this:

Post-Release Info - March 1st, 11:30PM

- BugFix: Sometimes a user was registered in the NCC contest even when the 'Enabled NCC' checkbox was disabled in the preferences. Users registered by mistake this week will have to wait until next week for them to not appear in the NCC contests anymore.

SeaJay
Mar 03 2018, 01:21 AM
The new Garden Mushroom decoration and stump plant are beyond adorbs. Love it!

This game means a lot to me/us. I speak for just about everyone when I say, We love our farms.

An investment in my own well being.

Thank you all

StoneFace
Mar 03 2018, 08:22 AM
The new Garden Mushroom decoration and stump plant are beyond adorbs. Love it!

This game means a lot to me/us. I speak for just about everyone when I say, We love our farms.

Thank you all

True, true, true

Farmer_Susan
Mar 05 2018, 08:14 AM

Thank you all

I agree, SeaJay. Much more than "just" a game.

Bella Bello
Mar 06 2018, 06:33 AM
I still cannot use my Lookout Tower to Show Work Info on my SN's farms.
Has this been fixed yet?
I am using Win 10 and Chrome.

Taz D
Mar 06 2018, 09:26 AM
I still cannot use my Lookout Tower to Show Work Info on my SN's farms.
Has this been fixed yet?
I am using Win 10 and Chrome.
Hi Bella Bello,
Yes it has been fixed. It should not be causing your game to crash any more.
What is happening when you try to use the Show Work Info?

Bella Bello
Mar 06 2018, 11:12 AM
Hi Bella Bello,
Yes it has been fixed. It should not be causing your game to crash any more.
What is happening when you try to use the Show Work Info?

Hi Taz

My game is not crashing .. it just does not allow me to see the Show Work Info.
I can only see Show Extra Farm Info.

Taz D
Mar 06 2018, 11:36 AM
Hi Taz

My game is not crashing .. it just does not allow me to see the Show Work Info.
I can only see Show Extra Farm Info.
Hi Bella Bello,
The crashing is what they fixed.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

If that doesn't work try taking the tower out of storage and setting it on a farm, click save, restart your farms and put it back in storage.

Bella Bello
Mar 06 2018, 01:10 PM
Thanks so much for your help, Taz!
The last step did it for me. :)

SeaJay
Mar 07 2018, 10:08 AM
YAY for the new corner building. One item to hide all the stuff you don't want showing behind one building. :)

cjbraswell
Mar 12 2018, 10:25 AM
I see post in this thread about the farm stats being faster. They do not refresh for me as I am playing, I have to reload the game for the farm stats to change. Is there a reason I have to reload the game to get new stats?

Taz D
Mar 12 2018, 10:31 AM
I see post in this thread about the farm stats being faster. They do not refresh for me as I am playing, I have to reload the game for the farm stats to change. Is there a reason I have to reload the game to get new stats?
Hi cjbraswell,
What was fixed for farm stats and the show work info was to fix the crashes that were happening with Windows 10. It does not speed it up to be immediately updated.
By reloading you are forcing the farm stats data to update sooner than it normally would.

Alexandra_J
Mar 12 2018, 07:43 PM
I've just noticed that the flower stand is taking my fuel and coins.
The other services add xp points and doesn't take my fuel and coins.

Taz D
Mar 12 2018, 07:47 PM
I've just noticed that the flower stand is taking my fuel and coins.
The other services add xp points and doesn't take my fuel and coins.
Hi CornishLil Princess,
I just checked and I see this too, though I am doubting it is actually taking the coins and fuel. I will report this to the developers.

marymarcel
Mar 15 2018, 08:19 PM

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Info - March 15th, 9:10PM

- Released 25 new Easter items, 10 as gift, 10 at the top of the Patrick-Easter category in the store and 5 at the bottom.

Aussie Rae
Mar 19 2018, 02:55 AM
must be time for the thread to close, :)

crafty chris
Mar 19 2018, 09:48 AM
Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on Februarys release and the new version of the game. I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)