PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- March 21st, 2018

Raul
Mar 21 2018, 05:51 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on April 11th, 7:30AM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features: En Espaņol AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635174)

1. St. Patrick and Easter items (released in the past weeks)

2. 46 x 46 farm expansion for the first 10 farms: The price is 30 Billion coins or 30 Farm Cash.

Note: With the optimizations we released last year bigger farms perform good enough even on old computers and even better if the farm contains lots of duplicated items.

3. Reuse previous itinerary for a new Ship: When you start preparing a ship there is a new 'Reuse Last Itinerary' button in the 'Ships Logbook' tab that will allow you to reuse the itinerary from the last dispatched ship. This should reduce the amount of changes you have to make to the itinerary of the new ship.

4. Facility Manager Improvements:

a) New Filters:

- Part of the NCC (Neighborhood Chains Contest)
- Workable by Friends
- Restaurants (includes fast food and regular restaurants)

- Producing Ingredients (includes all facilities that produce at least one product that can be used as an ingredient, ie: the Art Studio is included because the Leather Mask can be used as an ingredient to make stick masks)

- Producing Common Ingredients (includes all facilities that produce at least one common ingredient, ie: the Art Studio is not included because the Leather Mask is not a common ingredient but the Brewery is included because the FarmTown Beer is a common ingredient)

- Containing Disabled Products (this will allow you to quickly locate those facilities with temporarily disabled products so you can enable them again)

b) New Sort: by Farm Number

c) Animal Buildings now show the quantities of each harvestable animal inside the building. The 'remaining time to harvest' info text was moved to the space right below the picture of the building. To save space the farm cash animal names were shortened to HT Cow (Holstein Cow), LH Hen (Leghorn Hen), HW Llama (Heavywool Llama) and LW Sheep (Longwool Sheep)

5. Other Improvements:

a) Added 'Sell Half of Selected' option to all filters in the marketplace

b) Added 'Sell All' option to the 'From Facilities (Export)' filter in the market place

c) Added 'Sort by Name' option to the neighbours bar at the bottom of the game

d) Added 9 new filters, one for each seasonal category like Valentine and Easter to the Item Storage screen, all filters are located at the end of the filter list

e) In the 'Show Names' screen, when you click the 'Show Extra Farm Info', you will see the price to buy the next farm expansion when mouse over each farm button

f) Super Neighbours will not be able to irrigate or water your Quest or Private farms

g) You can now use the 'Unlock' button in the store to find out the tools required to buy another tool even when you don't have enough farm cash to buy the tool

h) There were some security issues in the past when you hired someone at the market and that person was able to continue working your farms even days after you have hired them. We just added a limitation that will disable the capability for the employee to work your farms once 8 hours has passed since you hired them.

6. Other Minor Improvements and BugFixes:

a) All the farming people decorations in the gifting page have been moved to the Store

b) Removed the informational message "To use this facility, click on it and select 'Show Facility Details'" for experienced users (level higher than 200)

c) BugFix: The option of the language selector when entering the market was not getting remembered after a reload of the game

d) BugFix: Replaced the Mustard Crop by the Yellow Mustard as the ingredient in the Deli sandwiches.

e) BugFix: Quest for products from the Flower Stand and the Fish Market had wrong quantities on some
of the quest steps

7. Critter Control Supplies (FC): Produces Critter Control Supplies.

Bat Net
Net Gun
Inspection Mirror
Animal Handling Gloves
Birdhouse Trap
Rodent Paste Bait
Crevice Sealer
Roof Ladder Hook

8. Kids Clothing Mill (Coins): Produces Kids' Clothes.

Girl Dress
Boy Top
Girl Pajamas
Boy Hoodie
Girl Socks
Boy Rash Guard
Girl Jelly Sandals
Boy Slip-Ons

9. Turkish Restaurant (FC): Produces Turkish food.

Gozleme
Manti
Kofte
Turkish Pizza
Doner Kebab
Stuffed Eggplant
Stuffed Mussels
Kunefe

New products in existing facilities: Pine Nuts in the Snack Factory

10. Kids Clothing Palace (Coins): Provides Kids' Clothes Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Kids Clothing Mill.

11. Taste of Africa (FC): Provides Africa Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the African Restaurant.

12. Taste of Scandinavia (FC): Provides Scandinavia Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Scandinavian Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

PS. The changes to the NCC we announced on the previous release will be released in about 2 weeks.

Post-Release Info - March 23rd, 8:40PM

- When selling products in the market, the 'Sell All' option is now the default option when the filter is set to 'Non-Ingredients' or 'From Facilities (Export)', for all the other options the default is 'Sell Selected'.

- In the Facility Manager when animal buildings are ready to harvest you will see a 'Ready to Harvest' text in green right below the building picture.

Post-Release Info - April 2nd, 11:10PM

- BugFix: When hired as a designer, new planted trees sometimes disappeared once the farm was reloaded.
- BugFix: After harvesting all animal buildings from the Facility Manager, some of the animal buildings still had the 'Ready to Harvest' green text.

Post-Release Info - April 9th, 11:40PM

- Released the Turkish Restaurant.

Post-Release Info - April 10th, 4:00PM

- BugFix: After starting productions in the new Turkish Restaurant, sometimes the productions were gone after a reload of the game.

Post-Release Info - April 11th, 7:30AM

- Due to emergency changes released yesterday by Facebook related to data security, several areas of the game were not functioning correctly, like accepting gifts, sending gifts, boosting trains, missing user names, etc. We just released an update that should fix most of those issues.

Also, as part of the new requirements by Facebook, every 90 days you will have to re-authorize the Farmtown game to access your basic information like name, picture and friends which are essential to the operation of the game.

Known Problems:

- None

Taz D
Mar 21 2018, 05:51 PM
Thanks Raul!

marymarcel
Mar 21 2018, 05:52 PM
Thank you Raul :)

jeannine_p
Mar 21 2018, 06:02 PM
woot woot, ty much!!! right as i got off work for the night too!!! =)

JohnAlbertini
Mar 21 2018, 06:06 PM
HATE, HATE, HATE the new info on the animal barns. OVERKILL!!! Make is ultra-confusing!!!!

Tiger
Mar 21 2018, 06:21 PM
Thanks very much Raul and team! :D

dofford
Mar 21 2018, 06:33 PM
HATE, HATE, HATE the new info on the animal barns. OVERKILL!!! Make is ultra-confusing!!!!

It will be very useful. I have a chart in excel that I keep track of the animals in each barn. I won't have to go into each barn o the 36 farm to check now. Good work folks.

dofford
Mar 21 2018, 06:34 PM
I bought Farm 36 just now, the money was taken away but no farm appeared.

JohnAlbertini
Mar 21 2018, 06:40 PM
It will be very useful. I have a chart in excel that I keep track of the animals in each barn. I won't have to go into each barn o the 36 farm to check now. Good work folks.

Used to be easy to see what was harvested and what wasn't in the facility manager, now a royal pain in the A@@ to determine if harvested or not among all that **** info I don't need! If I need to know how many I can see that when I harvest or by going to each farm!!! I rarely add more animals so this info largely useless!!!

Taz D
Mar 21 2018, 06:41 PM
I bought Farm 36 just now, the money was taken away but no farm appeared.
Hi dofford,
There isn't a farm 36 available. You upgraded Farm 1 to 46x46.
What is available this release is the 46x46 expansion for the first 10 farms.

Texas Belle
Mar 21 2018, 06:49 PM
Thanks Raul, been waiting for those expansions... thanks... now will wait for details :-)

Orx
Mar 21 2018, 06:52 PM
Thank you for the update look forward to getting the full information but so far I love getting the information on the animal sheds.

hilda jean ellis
Mar 21 2018, 07:07 PM
what does the HT stand for in the dairy sheds ? I know what the others are but can't figure that one out unless it's a miss print

JNelson
Mar 21 2018, 07:12 PM
what does the HT stand for in the dairy sheds ? I know what the others are but can't figure that one out unless it's a miss print

Holstein Cow it is the cow you buy with farm cash

hilda jean ellis
Mar 21 2018, 07:14 PM
I know that that is the HC ,,,I want to know what the HT stands for

Taz D
Mar 21 2018, 07:19 PM
I know that that is the HC ,,,I want to know what the HT stands for
There isn't an HC in the dairy barns. It is HT for the Holstein.

hilda jean ellis
Mar 21 2018, 07:22 PM
well it was showing the HC in some of mine and HT in the others

Taz D
Mar 21 2018, 07:24 PM
well it was showing the HC in some of mine and HT in the others
Hi Hilda Jean Ellis,
You might want to check again. It does say HT Cow so that may have confused you. If you have one saying HC Cow then please post a screen shot.

dofford
Mar 21 2018, 07:27 PM
Hi dofford,
There isn't a farm 36 available. You upgraded Farm 1 to 46x46.
What is available this release is the 46x46 expansion for the first 10 farms.

Taz:

That's even better. I was expecting the expansion after Farm 36. But this works real well.

Thanks.

Dan H
Mar 21 2018, 07:47 PM
I like it!!

The facility info is great; will save me some time.

Thanks, Raul & Team!

Farmer_Susan
Mar 21 2018, 07:49 PM
Thank you for the update look forward to getting the full information but so far I love getting the information on the animal sheds.

Same here! We've really needed that. I've already purchased the new facilities but haven't looked at what they need yet. Very fun!!!!

ty_gereye
Mar 21 2018, 07:58 PM
I <3 the count in the barns!! so helpful when doing quests and if adding animals like we did to 250!!! great idea thank you thank you!!

RFMad
Mar 21 2018, 08:00 PM
Thank you for the information for the barns. Now I don't have to search each farm for them! I think the rest of the update will be great also - Thank you, Raul and the Devs!!

Jean's Farm
Mar 21 2018, 08:09 PM
Thank you Raul and team. I love the info on the animal barns. I hate having to go from farm to farm to see what each has!!!

gffarmer
Mar 21 2018, 08:19 PM

I really like the info on the animal barns!
Thanks for the great update!

Farmer_Susan
Mar 21 2018, 08:36 PM
Oooooh - I just found another new goodie! We now have a "Reuse last itinerary" with our ships! That's AWESOME!!!

cheech327
Mar 21 2018, 08:39 PM

I really like the info also

Lara
Mar 21 2018, 08:40 PM

I agree with this because not having to go to each barn to find where you can put an animal when you want to add it is actually rather useful. Thanks

Kiwi2015
Mar 21 2018, 08:41 PM
I love it! Found out I still could add a few to some of them.
Thanks

L.A.Bob
Mar 21 2018, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the new update. Looking forward to exploring the new stuff. Thanks again

TexasStar
Mar 21 2018, 08:57 PM
Yea! Really like the new information on the animal buildings! TY!

Lara
Mar 21 2018, 09:18 PM
Oooooh - I just found another new goodie! We now have a "Reuse last itinerary" with our ships! That's AWESOME!!!

Woohoo this will be great, the more time saving the better

winna_linna
Mar 21 2018, 09:28 PM
where is this located? I can't find it.

Taz D
Mar 21 2018, 09:37 PM
where is this located? I can't find it.
Hi Winna_linna,
If you are talking about the "Reuse Last Itinerary" You won't see that until you start preparing a ships containers and then go to set up your logbook.

Winey Farmer
Mar 21 2018, 10:37 PM
Love the new Facility filters...especially the disabled product one! :o

Taz D
Mar 21 2018, 10:48 PM
Hi Winey Farmer,
Me too. I just fixed several that I had turned off for quests and forgot to turn back on...:eek:

JudyD1651
Mar 21 2018, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the great update. I love #3...it's like a big easy button. TY TY TY

Aussie Rae
Mar 21 2018, 11:34 PM
"workable by friends" THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! :)

SeaJay
Mar 21 2018, 11:35 PM
OMG! Holy pile of new helpful filters! I can't wait to check out the one for disabled facilities and seasonal filters. They will both get plenty of use.

Bravo, bravo. Thank you so much Raul. I've been waiting such a long time for this. YAY!

Feels like Christmas. Super duper time saver and just more of a sense of being in control of our huge inventories. Thank you, thank you.

GoalieAunt
Mar 21 2018, 11:44 PM
I have wanted the non workable filter for a long time as well as being able to see an inventory of livestock from the facility manager. :)

FarmerWitch
Mar 22 2018, 12:00 AM
Thank you! Love the info for the animal buildings and looking forward to more changes to the gifting system

Palmarina
Mar 22 2018, 12:39 AM
Wow!!! Thank you so much!!!
xxx

RozeeS
Mar 22 2018, 02:04 AM
Just wondering..................... if we are shown how many animals are in the barn, what about the any loose animals on the farm? Before when we harvested it would include the loose animals too. I have automatic collection so I didn't notice when harvesting this morning.

Does that mean that any animals that are not in the barn are no longer being harvested?

Like the new stats makes it much easier for adding animals, although I agree with the comments it doesn't make it "as easy to see" which animals are ready to be harvested. It was clearer the old way.

WendyP57
Mar 22 2018, 02:24 AM
Thanks for the great update!! Love the new filters, specially the disabled one, found heaps of things that I had turned off doing quests and forgot to turn back on. Great to be able to see the number of animals in barns rather than going farm to farm to check on them. Thanks Heaps :)

drr30
Mar 22 2018, 04:32 AM
Love the new stats on the animal building found out I had 3 wool sheds empty and one was a super shed

Great work devs

maggiel29
Mar 22 2018, 05:02 AM
Thanks Raul. Love the use last itinerary on the ships. Saves a lot of fiddling. Just got to add the art work on all the Taste of Facilities is amazing - Taste of Scandinavia with the little houses just reminds me of Bergen in Norway. And I love the new stats on the Animal buildings in the Fac Manager - I have found several with 0 in a category and a pig sty with no pigs!!!!

Dutch85
Mar 22 2018, 06:21 AM
Thank you Raul! Of course as usual I love everything, but you really outdid yourself this time! The new filters are awesome!

RoseArienh
Mar 22 2018, 06:47 AM

Hi Winey Farmer,
Me too. I just fixed several that I had turned off for quests and forgot to turn back on...:eek:

Oh wow, thanks to you two for making me see that. I found some too.

What a great feature!

bjyhey3
Mar 22 2018, 07:53 AM
Thank you Raul and team...the new facility filters are awesome

kejusa
Mar 22 2018, 08:08 AM
My dearest wish has been achieved - thank you so much for the ability of seeing the quantity of animals in all these facilities
kejusa

Unmasqued
Mar 22 2018, 08:23 AM
I'm not a frequent commenter, the this update is AWESOME!! Most of these new options have been on my I WISH... list forever! Great Job devs!!!!

Clohar
Mar 22 2018, 09:03 AM
Very good job dev's. One thing I would have appreciated is to continue to have a french translation of the game. I do have a lot of friends frech speaking they had found couple days a go a start of translation but with the update that as disappeared. Hope this will come back

Taz D
Mar 22 2018, 09:46 AM
Just wondering..................... if we are shown how many animals are in the barn, what about the any loose animals on the farm? Before when we harvested it would include the loose animals too. I have automatic collection so I didn't notice when harvesting this morning.

Does that mean that any animals that are not in the barn are no longer being harvested?

Like the new stats makes it much easier for adding animals, although I agree with the comments it doesn't make it "as easy to see" which animals are ready to be harvested. It was clearer the old way.
Hi RozeeS,
The animals loose on the farm with the shed on same farm will be harvested but do not show in the count.

Taz D
Mar 22 2018, 09:49 AM
Very good job dev's. One thing I would have appreciated is to continue to have a french translation of the game. I do have a lot of friends frech speaking they had found couple days a go a start of translation but with the update that as disappeared. Hope this will come back
Hi Clohar,
That was added back when they were doing maintenace on some server replacements by mistake. It was not intended to be added back.

Texas Belle
Mar 22 2018, 10:19 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the filters, like always you guys rock...

Clohar
Mar 22 2018, 10:27 AM
Hi Clohar,
That was added back when they were doing maintenace on some server replacements by mistake. It was not intended to be added back.

That's a bad option for all the french speaking players. I'M very disappointed to hear that they will not bring back the french version. If they need help to make them I can help free of charge as I am playing since the beginning early 2009

clogger
Mar 22 2018, 10:28 AM
Love all the new things. The filter for disabled products was very helpful. I had forgotten all the ones I had disabled and was able to locate and enable them easily. Thanks for thinking of that!

MOM GLENDA
Mar 22 2018, 10:40 AM
wish you would stop making farms bigger.i staying with 42x42 got a few 44x44.will not go any bigger.new farms are ok but we do not need farms any bigger.not enjoying farmtown like i used to.played since march or apirl 2009.it is more like a full time job now not fun anymore .

jeannine_p
Mar 22 2018, 11:32 AM
i just read all the details of the new release, and WOW is all i can say, and TY TY TY!!! specifically the reuse ships itinerary and the not irrigating quest farms!! amazing!! and wonderful!! i have to run off to work, but cant wait to get on tonight and see everything!! you devs are fantastic, you always find a way to make us players happy, and listen to our requests and implement them if possible. you guys are AWESOME!! also i'd like to thank all the mods for everything you do as well!! FANTASTIC UPDATE!! :D

Momma Woods
Mar 22 2018, 12:10 PM
Disappointed there wasn't an increase to crawfish!

BeckyL
Mar 22 2018, 01:13 PM
Thanks for the update!
I do like keeping track of the animals I have too ^_^

brewergirl1961
Mar 22 2018, 02:17 PM
It tells you how many animals in the sheds but not what are being harvested in that field. i.e. the animals that roam. This stood out more to me as I have Holstein cows, but farm 5 showing 0 HT, at that farm because they are out on display not hidden in shed. So waste of effort and time. Also why is i now becoming 6 new facilities with only 2 as coins and 4 Farm cash. Not all of us can afford the amounts of money to buy these, but yet expect everyone to compete in quests.

Chattin
Mar 22 2018, 02:30 PM
There have been issues with the auto loaders for some time... even though I have them all, there are certain facs or certain products that I have to manually load or start batches for.... royal PIA and usually I only bother when there is a NCC in play for that fac.

Today though, with the Flower Stand that is part of the NCC this week, the loaded should work, but does not. The Fac Manager indicates that I need more of several individual flowers to stock the fac, and I have those in storage, but they were not loaded with the tool. Worse, even when I go into the fac and try to load them manually, that is not happening either.

These kinds of programing issues really put a damper on any incentive to play the game.

Sqrl
Mar 22 2018, 02:30 PM
Ooooh, glad to see I no longer have to keep a list of which animal sheds need more animals! Thanks!

Chattin
Mar 22 2018, 02:33 PM
I'm seeing comments about a new farm 36 and have seen that friends have already added it. When I go to the Real Estate office however, there is no farm 36 available to me. Would appreciate a fix.

dofford
Mar 22 2018, 02:36 PM

I agree. Some ppl say they don't do ships because it takes too long. This will really help. I don't know what I would do without the trains & ships. I have just received back my 322nd ship and that is a lot of goodies. Thanks again for the improvement.

dofford
Mar 22 2018, 02:40 PM

I didn't see that filter. Thanks for mentioning it. That will be a real good upgrade. Again, I use the un-checking of a product a lot for inventory control and this will save a lot of time.

Thanks W. Farmer.

Tiger
Mar 22 2018, 02:55 PM
I'm seeing comments about a new farm 36 and have seen that friends have already added it. When I go to the Real Estate office however, there is no farm 36 available to me. Would appreciate a fix.

Hi Chattin,

There is no Farm 36 yet. What was released was the 46x46 expansions for farms 1 to 10 (original order). There was a post that someone thought they had bought farm 36, but they had not, they had bought an expansion to another farm instead.

dofford
Mar 22 2018, 03:04 PM
Hi Chattin,

There is no Farm 36 yet. What was released was the 46x46 expansions for farms 1 to 10 (original order). There was a post that someone thought they had bought farm 36, but they had not, they had bought an expansion to another farm instead.

It was me and I was so expecting Farm 36 that I just clicked on the link and went looking for the new farm. But the expansion of the farms gives us much more production than a new farm would.

Taz D
Mar 22 2018, 04:02 PM
There have been issues with the auto loaders for some time... even though I have them all, there are certain facs or certain products that I have to manually load or start batches for.... royal PIA and usually I only bother when there is a NCC in play for that fac.

Today though, with the Flower Stand that is part of the NCC this week, the loaded should work, but does not. The Fac Manager indicates that I need more of several individual flowers to stock the fac, and I have those in storage, but they were not loaded with the tool. Worse, even when I go into the fac and try to load them manually, that is not happening either.

These kinds of programing issues really put a damper on any incentive to play the game.
Hi Chattin,
Try the new filters for Containing Disabled Products and see if the products that don't start are disabled (no check mark).
For the flower stand it takes 3,000 of each flower to fill, but those are loaded in batches so you may not have enough to start another batch.

Snookie Sue
Mar 22 2018, 04:10 PM
Even though they were not checked off the new products from the pest control factory were sold anyway. Also lost the Brussels sprouts I had been hoarding. :( I also couldn't get it to display the products any way but alphabetically. Is anyone else having these issues?

Taz D
Mar 22 2018, 04:22 PM
Even though they were not checked off the new products from the pest control factory were sold anyway. Also lost the Brussels sprouts I had been hoarding. :( I also couldn't get it to display the products any way but alphabetically. Is anyone else having these issues?
Hi Snookie Sue,
Were you using the non-ingredients or the Non-ingredients (for me)?
What did the blue button at the top say? There are now 4 possible options for selling:
Sell Half of Selected
Sell Selected
Sell Half of All
Sell All

If it was showing Sell All then it would not look at the check boxes, but would sell all of the items listed in the Non-ingredients for you. You need to make sure you have it set to Sell Selected.

helenrobinson
Mar 22 2018, 04:39 PM
I enjoy the new updates but was wondering what the rationale was in not allowing our super neighbors to irrigate our quest farms. I use this feature a lot and am disappointed that it has been changed. Thanks for a great game.

Taz D
Mar 22 2018, 04:45 PM
I enjoy the new updates but was wondering what the rationale was in not allowing our super neighbors to irrigate our quest farms. I use this feature a lot and am disappointed that it has been changed. Thanks for a great game.
Hi Helenrobinson,
This was asked for by many to prevent the super neighbor watering the quest or private farm before it was planted which would make the watering useless for the new planted crops. When they water all farms it would water those that the player didn't want watered.

earlgray
Mar 23 2018, 08:22 AM
With regard to "a) Added 'Sell Half of Selected' option to all filters in the marketplace" - while it's nice to have options, I wish that in the "Non-Ingredients (for me)" category, it would default to "Sell Selected" as it used to, instead of "Sell Half of Selected".

Also, with regard to the (recently added) St. Patrick's and Easter Items, I wish you would move the pink and white spring trees from being available only seasonally, to being available year-round. After all, there are autumn and winter trees that are available all year, and I think the spring trees are much nicer than the stylized cherry blossom tree that is currently available in the tree section of the market.

NiMo1960
Mar 23 2018, 10:16 AM
Been putting togetther a spreadsheet as I am losing track of what facilities I have where and on which farm.
This new bit for the animal sheds has just shown me something else I missed.
I have the following animal shed on farms sitting empty:
Chicken Coop x7
Dairy Shed x6
Rabbit Hutch x9
Wool Shed x9

That is 31 animal sheds sitting empty (oops)

Taz D
Mar 23 2018, 10:21 AM
With regard to "a) Added 'Sell Half of Selected' option to all filters in the marketplace" - while it's nice to have options, I wish that in the "Non-Ingredients (for me)" category, it would default to "Sell Selected" as it used to, instead of "Sell Half of Selected".

Also, with regard to the (recently added) St. Patrick's and Easter Items, I wish you would move the pink and white spring trees from being available only seasonally, to being available year-round. After all, there are autumn and winter trees that are available all year, and I think the spring trees are much nicer than the stylized cherry blossom tree that is currently available in the tree section of the market.
Hi Earlgray,
Please put any suggestions you have in the Suggestions section where we have them organized by subject for the developers to see.

NiMo1960
Mar 23 2018, 10:25 AM
I agree. Some ppl say they don't do ships because it takes too long. This will really help. I don't know what I would do without the trains & ships. I have just received back my 322nd ship and that is a lot of goodies. Thanks again for the improvement.

I have only just started sending out ships again as I was one of those that did not have time to sort out who sends on and who doesn't do ships (but annoyingly still have ships enabled).
Time will tell if this new option works for me as some days I have plenty time but other days I barely have time to even look at the game, let alone ships.
I always do my best to forward ships on.

Susan Canning
Mar 23 2018, 11:00 AM
It is really annoying that my SN can no longer irrigate my quest farm. could it least be an on off option?

Taz D
Mar 23 2018, 11:07 AM
It is really annoying that my SN can no longer irrigate my quest farm. could it least be an on off option?
Hi SUsan Canning,
Please put any suggestions you have in the Suggestions section where we have them organized by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Autumn06
Mar 23 2018, 02:28 PM
ty for the updates, but there's one thing I am disappointed about. In the market place when I want to sell ALL my selected items, the "SELF HALF of SELECTED" is set to default and now I have to hit on the down arrow button to select "SELL ALL" every time I go into the market place even when I log out and log back into FT. It drives me nuts now cuz before I could just hit SELL ALL blue button without hitting a down arrow. Will you please please make the change to have the "SELL ALL" as the default or same as the first in the list on the drop down? I cannot imagine people are going to sell only half of all selected. I don't and I can't be the only one. If I want to sell half selected then I'm gonna have to go to each one and put a check mark on all I want to sell half of, and I don't always sell the same items as half sell....ugh...

Taz D
Mar 23 2018, 02:30 PM
ty for the updates, but there's one thing I am disappointed about. In the market place when I want to sell ALL my selected items, the "SELF HALF of SELECTED" is set to default and now I have to hit on the down arrow button to select "SELL ALL" every time I go into the market place even when I log out and log back into FT. It drives me nuts now cuz before I could just hit SELL ALL blue button without hitting a down arrow. Will you please please make the change to have the "SELL ALL" as the default or same as the first in the list on the drop down? I cannot imagine people are going to sell only half of all selected. I don't and I can't be the only one. If I want to sell half selected then I'm gonna have to go to each one and put a check mark on all I want to sell half of, and I don't always sell the same items as half sell....ugh...
Hi Autumn,
Please post any suggestions in the Suggestion section where they are grouped by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing subject thread.

WillowTreeFarm
Mar 23 2018, 04:02 PM
Please excuse my senior brain but I can't figure out how to find the new filter that shows disabled products.

Taz D
Mar 23 2018, 04:05 PM
Please excuse my senior brain but I can't figure out how to find the new filter that shows disabled products.
Hi WillowTreeFarm,
You can see where they are in the following post from the Game Guide chapter 13 about facilities and facility manager:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5078842#post5078842

JudyD1651
Mar 23 2018, 04:11 PM
There is a difference between watering and irrigating farms. I water my neighbors flowers because it pays good coins. As a super neighbor I know the difference between the two.

Taz D
Mar 23 2018, 04:27 PM
There is a difference between watering and irrigating farms. I water my neighbors flowers because it pays good coins. As a super neighbor I know the difference between the two.
Hi JudyD,
Are you replying to someone? I am not understanding why you posted this.

WillowTreeFarm
Mar 23 2018, 06:15 PM
Thank you Taz! I understand how it works now.

Aussie Rae
Mar 23 2018, 06:24 PM

personally I think all items should be available all year round as the seasons world wide are not the same as the USA, when its winter there... its summer elsewhere etc etc etc..:)

mjl1960
Mar 23 2018, 06:55 PM
Thank you for the update. Just wish that the farms in full screen mode could be shrunk down a little more.

Taz D
Mar 23 2018, 07:31 PM
Thank you for the update. Just wish that the farms in full screen mode could be shrunk down a little more.
HI mjl,
Please post any suggestions in the Suggestion section where they are grouped by subject for the developers to see.

Taz D
Mar 23 2018, 08:25 PM
Raul has just added the following:

Post-Release Info - March 23rd, 8:40PM

- When selling products in the market, the 'Sell All' option is now the default option when the filter is set to 'Non-Ingredients' or 'From Facilities (Export)', for all the other options the default is 'Sell Selected'.

- In the Facility Manager when animal buildings are ready to harvest you will see a 'Ready to Harvest' text in green right below the building picture.

Known Problems:

- None

dofford
Mar 23 2018, 08:44 PM

What I do is go in to the browser and shrink the zoom to 75% and now I can see the whole farm at 46x46 on the screen.

Dulcinea
Mar 23 2018, 10:11 PM

Thank you! That makes it much easier. :)

helenrobinson
Mar 23 2018, 11:41 PM
Hi Helenrobinson,
This was asked for by many to prevent the super neighbor watering the quest or private farm before it was planted which would make the watering useless for the new planted crops. When they water all farms it would water those that the player didn't want watered.
Thanks for the reply. Perhaps the devs might consider making this an option for those of us who really need this feature.

RozeeS
Mar 24 2018, 03:48 AM
Hi Helenrobinson,

I don't understand why this was changed even though people were maybe asking for it. Watering and Irrigating are two separate things. Maybe people get confused because it all comes under the sprinkler system.

You cant "water" crops or trees you can only water flowers.

You irrigate crops trees and flowers to reduce and extend their growing time. As a super neighbour they can only irrigate a farm if they are able to plant up crops on that farm.

Everyone uses their farms in a different way and just because they have made it private doesn't mean they don't want the flowers watered on that farm. And a farm that is chosen as a "quest farm" might be for just the animal barns and not for other crops. Flowers on that farm will need watering.

I am finding now that I have to water a couple of my farms which cost coins which previously I had watered by neighbours. It's not a lot but still costs.

I feel something needs to be sorted out with the watering and irrigation. Maybe as someone suggested an on and off button for watering

I always thought "frozen flowers" stayed as they were, in the state they were frozen! But I have just noticed there is a Flower Freeze tool and maybe because of this tool changes have been made.

It says under the tool "Note: Frozen flowers will still die if not watered, but they will return to their glory in the first water once they've died. This means you can always bring back dead flowers by simply re-watering them!
Irrigating rather than watering a frozen flower will revert the growth process to the beginning again and they will have to regrow."

mjl1960
Mar 24 2018, 07:02 AM
Thanks, that worked fabulously.

Sqrl
Mar 24 2018, 07:33 AM
The green Ready to Harvest is so much better and now it immediately changes to the time to next harvest so I don't have to reload to see if I missed any (I often do). Thanks so much, it's great!

mareface
Mar 24 2018, 09:16 AM
Thank you for the animal counts even though I have a spreadsheet for ALL my stuff, this will save time in the future. Thanks for all your great efforts.

Farmer_Susan
Mar 24 2018, 01:33 PM
I just wanted to say again how much I LOVE the "Reuse previous itinerary" thing on ships. It not only saves a TON of time, but once you've clicked that button, you've still got 10 changes you can make in case one of your preferred neighbors has disabled or something. SUCH a wonderful feature! Thank you thank you!

Farmer_Susan
Mar 24 2018, 04:17 PM
What I do is go in to the browser and shrink the zoom to 75% and now I can see the whole farm at 46x46 on the screen.

This is an amazing tip. Thanks!

sharbu123
Mar 24 2018, 04:51 PM
I expanded 1-8, but it won't let me expand 9 and 10. I was hoping for a new farm for more mines, bakeries, etc. I can't buy more facilities without more of the basics. Thank you. Sharon

Taz D
Mar 24 2018, 04:57 PM
I expanded 1-8, but it won't let me expand 9 and 10. I was hoping for a new farm for more mines, bakeries, etc. I can't buy more facilities without more of the basics. Thank you. Sharon
Hi sharbu,
The expansions are for the original farm numbers. If you have moved your farms 9 & 10 around then you will have to find where those farms are.

You can find those by using the Farm Selector Manager and Reset them to original location so you can note the names of those two farms. DO NOT click the green check mark and you won't actually move the farms. Once you know where those farms are you can exit the manager with the rd X in the upper right corner.

JNelson
Mar 25 2018, 06:25 AM
when you sell something from one of the new seasonal categories its closes the window, it will not let you move to another category you have to keep going back to market to sell again and again ... please fix so if we sell something window stay open so can move to next category

Taz D
Mar 25 2018, 11:05 AM
when you sell something from one of the new seasonal categories its closes the window, it will not let you move to another category you have to keep going back to market to sell again and again ... please fix so if we sell something window stay open so can move to next category
Hi JNelson,
I tried what you said and can't duplicate it. Which categories did you have this happen?

jade_p
Mar 25 2018, 11:24 AM
hi mods, i posted an issue yesterday in this thread abut my farm work info showing incorrectly, but i cant find the post or the answer. any help please?

Taz D
Mar 25 2018, 11:39 AM
hi mods, i posted an issue yesterday in this thread abut my farm work info showing incorrectly, but i cant find the post or the answer. any help please?
Hi Jade,
Your post was moved to the Help and Support subject thread about Display issues and answered.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594614&page=318
The answer is after your post.

To find your posts when they have been moved use the following instructions in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

jade_p
Mar 25 2018, 11:44 AM
thanks Taz!! :D

beverduster
Mar 25 2018, 12:52 PM
where did you move my post to taz? its getting worse than better

Taz D
Mar 25 2018, 01:27 PM
where did you move my post to taz? its getting worse than better
Hi Beverduster,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Newsfeed Post problems:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=609630&page=121

You can find your posts if you use the instructions in the fo9llowing link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Aussie Rae
Mar 25 2018, 08:52 PM
sorry if this is in the wrong spot.. just wanted to pass on an observation while hiring in the market just now.. clicked on an avatar and all it had was a name.. no level, first time I have seen that.

Taz D
Mar 25 2018, 09:20 PM
sorry if this is in the wrong spot.. just wanted to pass on an observation while hiring in the market just now.. clicked on an avatar and all it had was a name.. no level, first time I have seen that.
Hi Aussie Rae,
I checked several and did not see any that didn't have a level. May just have been a one time glitch.

mirwin
Mar 26 2018, 05:04 AM

Lots of players are telling me they detest this new "improvement". It really does need to be an option, please!

mattie van tonder
Mar 27 2018, 02:40 AM
a) New Filters:

- Workable by Friends

- Producing Ingredients (includes all facilities that produce at least one product that can be used as an ingredient, ie: the Art Studio is included because the Leather Mask can be used as an ingredient to make stick masks)

- Producing Common Ingredients (includes all facilities that produce at least one common ingredient, ie: the Art Studio is not included because the Leather Mask is not a common ingredient but the Brewery is included because the FarmTown Beer is a common ingredient)

- Containing Disabled Products (this will allow you to quickly locate those facilities with temporarily disabled products so you can enable them again)

PLEASE where do I find this new filters, I cant find anything like that on my facility Manager?

Tiger
Mar 27 2018, 06:35 AM
a) New Filters:

- Workable by Friends

PLEASE where do I find this new filters, I cant find anything like that on my facility Manager?

Hi mattie van tonder,

Open the Facility Manager
Click on the Funnel Icon
In the window that shows you will see "All" with a drop down arrow, under "Regular Facilites" and "Service Facilites".
Click that and it will show you the new filters.

Kiwi2015
Mar 27 2018, 07:00 PM
I will be glad to translate if you or oyour friends need help.

Aussie Rae
Mar 30 2018, 08:00 PM
not sure if anyone else has noticed but lately when I plant my quest farm, which is ticked as a quest farm and also as a private farm, after planting and its irrigated, using my purple one, and saving.. its shows its irrigated but the next morning I awake to dead crops and the ones still growing do not show the extended growth time that they should... not a big deal as I usually only plant short term crops on this farm.. 1 hr to 12 hr.... but wondering if its due to changes made recently re irrigation on private farms?

Taz D
Mar 30 2018, 08:18 PM
not sure if anyone else has noticed but lately when I plant my quest farm, which is ticked as a quest farm and also as a private farm, after planting and its irrigated, using my purple one, and saving.. its shows its irrigated but the next morning I awake to dead crops and the ones still growing do not show the extended growth time that they should... not a big deal as I usually only plant short term crops on this farm.. 1 hr to 12 hr.... but wondering if its due to changes made recently re irrigation on private farms?
Hi Aussie Rae,
It sounds to me like it didn't irrigate when you thought it did specially since the ones still growing don't show the shortened growth time. Please try again and see if it does the same.

Aussie Rae
Mar 30 2018, 08:31 PM
Hi Aussie Rae,
It sounds to me like it didn't irrigate when you thought it did specially since the ones still growing don't show the shortened growth time. Please try again and see if it does the same.

its happened only on that farm, twice, and I am running an experiment on another farm that I have made Private and Quest, to see it it also happens there... the farms I planted the same time as my quest farm, irrigated as well the same time, all show the extended growth and have 3 hours til I can irrigate them again.. I always double check my farms to see that they are irrigated before I log off for the night..I shall let you know the results of this little experiment tomorrow morning Taz :)
UPDATE: today all the farms are as per normal after irrigation, so hopefully it was just a glitch previously. I think I may still do 2 farms with short term crops .. just in case, lol

Marta Shore
Mar 31 2018, 02:23 PM
While this is an awesome time saver when preparing new ships, it will not let me change one of those listings while I am still preparing the ship once I have chosen that. Not a time saver for me if I have to wait a full day, then start again and set up the order for the ports by hand. How about adding that step to the new "improved" method please?

Taz D
Mar 31 2018, 02:50 PM
While this is an awesome time saver when preparing new ships, it will not let me change one of those listings while I am still preparing the ship once I have chosen that. Not a time saver for me if I have to wait a full day, then start again and set up the order for the ports by hand. How about adding that step to the new "improved" method please?
Hi Marta,
You can replace ports after using the Reuse previous itinerary. I do it all the time specially with the Easter holiday upon us.

Only case I have found where I couldn't replace ports was right after I started a container preparation. Closing and restarting my farms fixed that and allowed replacing of ports.

So try first closing and reopening your farms. If that doesn't fix it try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

GRB
Apr 01 2018, 09:31 AM
Hi mattie van tonder,

Open the Facility Manager
Click on the Funnel Icon
In the window that shows you will see "All" with a drop down arrow, under "Regular Facilites" and "Service Facilites".
Click that and it will show you the new filters.

Thanks, kept looking and looking for disabled products. That cleared it up. I was all good, none were disabled.

Palmarina
Apr 01 2018, 03:30 PM
Oxygen outlet: oxygen symbol O2 is not correct. The "2" is too high. It should be lower.
Unfortunately I can not write the good position here in this message box.

Taz D
Apr 01 2018, 03:32 PM
Oxygen outlet: oxygen symbol O2 is not correct. The "2" is too high. It should be lower.
Unfortunately I can not write the good position here in this message box.
Hi Palmarina,
That may not be possible in the game text either. Sub-script may not be available.

Taz D
Apr 02 2018, 10:21 PM
New addition by Raul:

Post-Release Info - April 2nd, 11:10PM

- BugFix: When hired as a designer, new planted trees sometimes disappeared once the farm was reloaded.
- BugFix: After harvesting all animal buildings from the Facility Manager, some of the animal buildings still had the 'Ready to Harvest' green text.

JudyD1651
Apr 06 2018, 04:18 PM
Where is Turkish Restaurant (FC) (Coming in 2 weeks): Produces Turkish food?

nutz4life
Apr 06 2018, 10:06 PM
when will we see farm 36??? and I love the infor on the animal farms help me alot thank you

Taz D
Apr 06 2018, 10:15 PM
when will we see farm 36??? and I love the infor on the animal farms help me alot thank you
Hi nutz4life,
The developers do not tell us when anything is going to be released until they post here in the announcements section so there isn't an answer for either of you. As we are currently getting the 46x46 additions to existing farms then the earliest possible will be at least 2 to 3 months before farm 36 will be considered as they have to release the 46x46 for the rest of the existing farms first.

mrsmel
Apr 09 2018, 12:16 PM
I too have been checking 2 times per day for the promised Turkish Restaurant. Will they make an announcement, or do I keep looking?

Taz D
Apr 09 2018, 12:27 PM
I too have been checking 2 times per day for the promised Turkish Restaurant. Will they make an announcement, or do I keep looking?
Hi mrsmel,
When it is released Raul will post an addition to the first post of this thread.

Taz D
Apr 09 2018, 10:59 PM
Raul just posted this:

9. Turkish Restaurant (FC): Produces Turkish food.

Gozleme
Manti
Kofte
Turkish Pizza
Doner Kebab
Stuffed Eggplant
Stuffed Mussels
Kunefe

New products in existing facilities: Pine Nuts in the Snack Factory

JudyD1651
Apr 09 2018, 11:37 PM
Thanks for releasing the Turkish Restaurant.

penguin66
Apr 09 2018, 11:37 PM
Raul just posted this:

There are a few issues with the Turkish Restaurant.

I've tried to start production in the restaurant, but nothing has loaded after a refresh. Immediately after loading, it does show that items have been loaded. I have not checked to see if ingredients are being consumed or not.

We can request ingredients for items in the Turkish restaurant, but the post shows that we are asking for ingredients to make 0 batches.

Also, the snack factory is not loading the pine nuts for production. It appears that they are being loaded, but are not in production when the farm is refreshed.

I have tried running the memcache cleaner as well as cleaning out my cookies but that has not helped.

Taz D
Apr 09 2018, 11:53 PM

I've tried to start production in the restaurant, but nothing has loaded after a refresh. Immediately after loading, it does show that items have been loaded. I have not checked to see if ingredients are being consumed or not.

We can request ingredients for items in the Turkish restaurant, but the post shows that we are asking for ingredients to make 0 batches.

Also, the snack factory is not loading the pine nuts for production. It appears that they are being loaded, but are not in production when the farm is refreshed.

I have tried running the memcache cleaner as well as cleaning out my cookies but that has not helped.
Hi penguin,
I have loaded my Turkish restaurant and had no problems with those items not using the pine nuts loading. The 2 items that use pine nuts of course would not load as I don't have those yet.
Also I did ingredient requests for both, the Turkish Pizza which shows as a request for 6 batchs or 60 pizzas and the the Stuffed Mussels for 6 batchs or 12 orders. Neither shows for 0 batches.
And my 2 snack factories are showing 720 batchs pending each with 1 batch ready in 6 more minutes.

Please try clearing the memcache again and then try loading again if they are still not showing as loaded.

ButchBowWow
Apr 10 2018, 12:14 AM

I don't know about the restaurant as I don't have it yet but I am experiencing the same issue with the snack factory. I load the pine nuts, it appears that they have started but when I reopen facility I have none in production. I have cleared my mem cache, several times.

penguin66
Apr 10 2018, 12:21 AM
Hi penguin,
I have loaded my Turkish restaurant and had no problems with those items not using the pine nuts loading. The 2 items that use pine nuts of course would not load as I don't have those yet.
Also I did ingredient requests for both, the Turkish Pizza which shows as a request for 6 batchs or 60 pizzas and the the Stuffed Mussels for 6 batchs or 12 orders. Neither shows for 0 batches.
And my 2 snack factories are showing 720 batchs pending each with 1 batch ready in 6 more minutes.

Please try clearing the memcache again and then try loading again if they are still not showing as loaded.

Thanks for the suggestions Taz. Unfortunately they did not work. I cleared cookies again, cleared the memcache about 5 or 6 times, as well as opening and closing my browser twice. I'm running the most recent version of Chrome on a chrome box. I tried requesting more ingredients and it was still showing a request for 0 items. I did have someone gift me ingredients, but they did not show up. The snack factory shows 100% when I load all facilities but when I re-open my facility manager the snack factory shows 90.6%, which means that none of the pine nuts have been started. The Turkish restaurant shows 75% when I load everything and then goes back to 0% when I re-open the facility manager. I tried loading all the facilities manually as well as using the auto-loaders and it made no difference.

I'll go sleep on it and see if things improve in the morning.

Taz D
Apr 10 2018, 12:22 AM
I don't know about the restaurant as I don't have it yet but I am experiencing the same issue with the snack factory. I load the pine nuts, it appears that they have started but when I reopen facility I have none in production. I have cleared my mem cache, several times.
Hi ButchBowWow & penguin,
What servers are you on?
I am on Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w202 and can not duplicate these problems.

penguin66
Apr 10 2018, 12:24 AM
What servers are you on?
I am on Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w202 and can not duplicate these problems.

Chat Server: F4, Farm Server: w205

heartnrose
Apr 10 2018, 01:00 AM
I am having the same problem with the snack factory.
Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w205.
I have cleared everything several times and I load it shows it is there, then go back to it, and again it is set to 0.

Begonia Wildwind
Apr 10 2018, 01:56 AM
I am having the same problem with the snack factory.
Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w205.
I have cleared everything several times and I load it shows it is there, then go back to it, and again it is set to 0.

I also have this issue with the snack factory and Turkish restaurant, and when requesting ingredients for dishes containing pine nuts, the dialogue box says 0 batches. Chat server F4, farm server w205. Currently using Puffin on iPad Pro

RichmondGuy
Apr 10 2018, 03:23 AM
Problem with pine nuts in the snack factory for me. I load them, I then re-open the snack factory, and there are no pine nuts being produced... it keeps going back to 0.
Chat Server: F4, Farm Server: w203

Diane Gruppuso
Apr 10 2018, 06:28 AM
I purchased the new Farm Cash Turkish Restaurant. I started what I had the ingredients for directly from the restaurant on my farm 35 and it filled to 75 percent. I refreshed the game and then looked for my new restaurant in my facility manager and found it was at 0 percent. Refreshed the game again and tried filling it from the manager. This time it started 50%. Closed the manager and reopened it to find it was at 0 once again.

Tiger
Apr 10 2018, 06:48 AM
I purchased the new Farm Cash Turkish Restaurant. I started what I had the ingredients for directly from the restaurant on my farm 35 and it filled to 75 percent. I refreshed the game and then looked for my new restaurant in my facility manager and found it was at 0 percent. Refreshed the game again and tried filling it from the manager. This time it started 50%. Closed the manager and reopened it to find it was at 0 once again.

Hi Diane Gruppuso,

I have moved your post to the New Release thread as you are having an issue with the restaurant released.

We have been unable to recreate this. Please supply what servers you are on so we can see if there is a common server having the issue. You will find that information in the chat box.

Vicky Vine
Apr 10 2018, 07:34 AM
Problem with pine nuts in the snack factory for me. I load them, I then re-open the snack factory, and there are no pine nuts being produced... it keeps going back to 0.
Chat Server: F4, Farm Server: w203

Same issue for me
Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w203

Sister Spitfire
Apr 10 2018, 08:06 AM

I have exactly the same problem and I have also tried running the memcache cleaner.

Taz D
Apr 10 2018, 08:13 AM
I have exactly the same problem and I have also tried running the memcache cleaner.
Hi Sister Spitfire,
Please tell us what servers you are on.

Early Girl
Apr 10 2018, 08:19 AM
Same problem here with the Turkish Restaurant as well as Pine nuts. Even added 25 more Snack Factories - but Pine Nuts will not stay producing.

Chat Server F3, Farm Server W205

WillowTreeFarm
Apr 10 2018, 08:19 AM
I am on chat F3, server w203 and I have had problems all morning. I can not put pine nuts into production in the snack factory, I had to use the game/activity link to erase the numbers after accepting gifts, I had 2 ingame messages and I had to try twice to get the messages to open, when I went to boost my train I had to try 3 times to get the friends list to open. I have not purchased the turkish restaurant. I have cleared everything, run memcache, restarted pc, nothing has helped.

Sister Spitfire
Apr 10 2018, 08:29 AM
Hi Sister Spitfire,
Please tell us what servers you are on.

(Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w205)

NJones277
Apr 10 2018, 08:40 AM
Same problem with Snack Factory and Turkish Restaurant. Chat server F3, Farm server F203. I checked my storage and there are no pine nuts to use. This makes sense to me since all my small pine trees were harvested last night. But, would love to be able to ask for pine nuts. Can't do that since they "load" and then are gone.

Just accepted gifts which included two Turkish dishes using pine nuts, looked in storage, but no pine nuts.

ButchBowWow
Apr 10 2018, 09:03 AM
What servers are you on?

Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w203. I left my facility manager open while I slept, when I woke up I collected my finished product out of the snack factory and reloaded. I then closed the manager and reopened it, the pine nuts were not in production.

Taz D
Apr 10 2018, 09:05 AM
Hi all,
Email sent to developers about the Turkish restaurant and the pine nuts issue in the Snack Factory. Please be patient until we hear back from them.

Early Girl
Apr 10 2018, 09:06 AM
Thanks Taz :-)

FarmerWitch
Apr 10 2018, 12:02 PM
Same issue for me
Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w203

I have the same problem on the same server ...... F3, w203

lightnbugz
Apr 10 2018, 01:52 PM
Bought the new Turkish restaurant, looks like it fills but it never does. Tried several times with the same results.:(

Wally
Apr 10 2018, 01:52 PM
I have the same problem Server 3 w205

Tiger
Apr 10 2018, 01:59 PM
Bought the new Turkish restaurant, looks like it fills but it never does. Tried several times with the same results.:(

Hi lightnbugz,

I have moved your post to the new release thread as you are having an issue with the newest restaurant just released.

This is a known issue for some users and has been reported to the developers. Please supply your server numbers, you can find them in the chat window of your game.

Taz D
Apr 10 2018, 03:09 PM
Raul has just released a fix for the Turkish restaurant.

Post-Release Info - April 10th, 4:00PM

- BugFix: After starting productions in the new Turkish Restaurant, sometimes the productions were gone after a reload of the game.

If you have your farms open you need to close and reopen. If that doesn't fix it please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

NJones277
Apr 10 2018, 06:32 PM
Where are Pine Nuts listed in our storage? I've look at "All" and "From Trees" and see nothing.

Taz D
Apr 10 2018, 06:39 PM
Where are Pine Nuts listed in our storage? I've look at "All" and "From Trees" and see nothing.
Hi NJones,
They would be listed from facilities as the pine cones are used in the Snack Factory to make the pine nuts.

Tiger
Apr 11 2018, 06:48 AM
Latest Update!

- Due to emergency changes released yesterday by Facebook related to data security, several areas of the game were not functioning correctly, like accepting gifts, sending gifts, boosting trains, missing user names, etc. We just released an update that should fix most of those issues.

Also, as part of the new requirements by Facebook, every 90 days you will have to re-authorize the Farmtown game to access your basic information like name, picture and friends which are essential to the operation of the game.

WillowTreeFarm
Apr 11 2018, 08:36 AM
I'm so happy! My game is working again, no problems with gifts, trains, or pine nuts.

Tiger
Apr 11 2018, 08:45 AM
I'm so happy! My game is working again, no problems with gifts, trains, or pine nuts.

That's great news WillowTreeFarm, thank you for coming back to let us know :)

max_river
Apr 11 2018, 02:49 PM
I am a little confused about two things the first is the pine nuts do they come from all the pine trees or just the tiny ones. Second with the disable list i have facity in there with check marks are they disables or what. thank for your help

marymarcel
Apr 11 2018, 02:58 PM
I am a little confused about two things the first is the pine nuts do they come from all the pine trees or just the tiny ones. Second with the disable list i have facity in there with check marks are they disables or what. thank for your help

Hi max_river :)

You have to harvest the Small pine trees to get pine cones. Then with pine cones you will produce pine nuts in the Snack Factory.

For the Disabled option, it is for items you unchecked inside your facilities. So open the factories and check which items dont have the check mark to be produced or loaded.

Farmer Dibble
Apr 16 2018, 11:47 AM
Latest Update!

Also, as part of the new requirements by Facebook, every 90 days you will have to re-authorize the Farmtown game to access your basic information like name, picture and friends which are essential to the operation of the game.What exactly does this mean? How do we 're-authorise' Farmtown?

Taz D
Apr 16 2018, 11:53 AM
What exactly does this mean? How do we 're-authorise' Farmtown?
Hi Farmer Dibble,
When it is time for you to re-authorize Farm Town,you will get the pop up questions when you open your farms or collect a bonus or ingredient request.
The following link shows you the pop ups that you have to answer at that time:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635554

Farmer Dibble
Apr 17 2018, 01:15 AM
Thanks Taz.

Unmasqued
Apr 17 2018, 11:24 AM
I'm not sure where to ask this, but several of our group members chose NOT to reauthorize, having not been aware of the change. What can they do now, to authorize?

Tiger
Apr 17 2018, 11:39 AM
I'm not sure where to ask this, but several of our group members chose NOT to reauthorize, having not been aware of the change. What can they do now, to authorize?

Hi Unmasqued,

If they did not allow access then they may not have been able to load the game. They may then get it again when they next load.

If not have them go to FB Settings then Apps and Websites.
There are 3 tabs

Active
Expired
Removed

Look under Active and see if Farm Town is listed there. If it is then you are likely fine, but you can also check the items the game has access to by clicking the View and Edit. You need to give access to your basic information like name, picture and friends, permission to post on your behalf etc.

If Farm Town is not there, click on and look under Expired. If you see Farm Town there, click View and Edit and then Renew Access.

Lara
Apr 18 2018, 02:46 AM
I have been on the farm town requests wall earlier today and it was the same as normal. I just went back now and all the facility requests are highlighted in pink other requests for bonuses and ingredients are normal. Is this a new update?

Tiger
Apr 18 2018, 08:08 AM
I have been on the farm town requests wall earlier today and it was the same as normal. I just went back now and all the facility requests are highlighted in pink other requests for bonuses and ingredients are normal. Is this a new update?

Hi Lara,

Yes it is part of the new update. Details are in the New Release -- April 18th, 2018 thread >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635666

Tiger
Apr 18 2018, 08:13 AM
Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on the March release and the new version of the game. I am now closing this thread.

Click here to go to Aprils Release >> New Release -- April 18th, 2018 (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635666)

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)