PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- May 16th, 2018

Raul
May 16 2018, 06:42 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on June 7th, 7:50PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes. En Espaņol AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=636058)

1. 25 New Levels: 25 items in the Buildings, Fun, Farm Decor, Motion and Other categories in the store.

2. 46 x 46 farm expansions for farms 21 - 35: The price is 30 Billion coins or 30 Farm Cash.

Note: With the optimizations we released last year bigger farms perform well enough even on old computers and even better if the farm contains lots of duplicated items.

3. Show History of offline messages: When you open an offline message (the envelop on the top of the game) there is a 'Show History' button that will show the past 50 messages in the conversation with that user.

4. Added a new Zoomed Out level: Now there is a total of 8 Zoom levels.

5. Show Work Info improvement for layered farms: On farms with multiple layered items, say lot of trees on top of layered crop fields, most of the time the representation of available work was not accurate, it was showing only fields or crops available but not the trees or flowers on top, with this fix you will see all the types of work available independent if the farms is layered or not.

6. Faster collection of the Job Completion Bonus: When you are hired and you finish the work on the current farm, instead of clicking the chest to collect the job completion bonus and then navigate to the next farm, you can just navigate to the next farm and the screen to collect the bonus will appear automatically.

7. Working neighbour facilities faster: When you land in neighbour farms to work their facilities, by default you will not see any items in their farms, this will make the farm to load a bit faster. You can still click on the 'Show Items' button to make all items visible again.

8. Other improvements released in the past 3 weeks:

a) Replaced the 'Let employee use my fuel' checkbox by a dropdown with 3 options: 1.Let employee use my fuel first 2.Let employee use my fuel last 3.Do not let employee use my fuel
b) Added this dropdown to the Super Neighbour setup screen, so you can specify whatever fuel option you like for each of your Super Neighbours
c) Improved message delivery reliability in the marketplace, so there are more chances for notification messages like the 'hire confirmation message', the 'Employee Ready to begin' and the 'Employee Began working' to successfully be delivered to the receiving user.

9. Window Cleaning Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Window Cleaning Supplies.

Squeegee Holster
Washer Sleeve
Rectangular Bucket
Glass Scrapper
High Rise Descender
Suction Cup Grabber
Bosun Chair
Water Fed Brush

10. Fortune Teller Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Fortune Teller Supplies.

Palmistry Hand
Ouija
Crystal Ball
Fortune Teller Cup
Crystal Ball Ring
Astrology Pendant
Fortune Teller Scarf
Fortune
Teller Cards

11. Beach Bar (FC): Produces Cocktails.

Dirty Martini
Mimosa
Cuba Libre
Margarita
Cosmopolitan
Tequila Sunrise
John Collins
Long Island Iced Tea

New products in other Facilities: Grenadine Syrup in the Syrup Factory. Tequila, Gin and Triple Sec in the Distillery.

12. Fortune Teller Wagon (Coins): Provides Fortune Telling Services and can be stocked with products from the Fortune Teller Supplies Factory.

13. Taste of Argentina (FC): Provides Argentina Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Argentinian Restaurant.

14. Taste of New England (FC): Provides New England Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the New England Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Info - May 17th, 9:30PM

- 46x46 farm expansion for farm 35
- Added the fortune-telling facilities to the list of religious facilities so they can be skipped
- BugFix: Sometimes the 'Join User' or 'Ask User to Join You' options in the buddy screen (the 2 green man) were not working correctly.
- Each color box in the legend of available work at the top left of the 'Show Work Info' screen is now clickable, for example, if you click the red TH (Trees to Harvest) box, you will only see information related to how many trees are available to harvest on each farm. If you want to go back to see All the work available at the same time, just click the new All pink button.

Post-Release Info - May 18th, 2:30PM

- Bugfix: The Show Work Info was not showing the correct type of work when hiring people.

Post-Release Info - May 23rd, 2:00AM

- Bugfix: When working neighbour facilities, sometimes the Mayor skipped the facilities on the farm where you landed.
- Enable the auto re-hiring after browser crash/game reload feature. This is a feature we introduced in the previous release that was temporarily disabled and is now enabled again.

Post-Release Info - May 26th, 12:30AM

- Released 25 new levels.
- The Beach Bar will be released next week.

Post-Release Info - May 31st, 9:00PM

- Released 9 Fathers Day items, 4 as gifts, 3 at the top of the Fathers Day category in the store, and 2 at the bottom.

Post-Release Info - June 7th, 7:50PM

- Released the Beach Bar.

jeannine_p
May 16 2018, 06:48 PM
woot woot!! new stuff!! thanks so much raul and devs!! so far im really liking the message history for in game messaging. new facs are pretty cool too. can not wait to see the rest!!

marymarcel
May 16 2018, 06:56 PM
Thanks a lot Raul and team! I love Taste of Argentina! :)

dadofkje
May 16 2018, 06:56 PM
Are the new facs going to be placed under the religious button?

Taz D
May 16 2018, 07:02 PM
Thanks Raul!

RoseArienh
May 16 2018, 07:06 PM
I love it when my farm loads slowly and I head here to peek and yes! an update and some cool new facilities! I swear the developers are reading my mind sometimes. :)

jeannine_p
May 16 2018, 07:09 PM
just an fyi devs, i bought 3 fortune teller supply facs, and only 2 are showing in my fac manager.

Taz D
May 16 2018, 07:14 PM
just an fyi devs, i bought 3 fortune teller supply facs, and only 2 are showing in my fac manager.
Hi Jeannine,
Is it possible you put 2 on the same farm? If you do then only 1 will show in facility manager. If not then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

Dan H
May 16 2018, 07:34 PM
Looks like some fun stuff. I like the new screen size format!

Waiting for release notes..

Thanks Raul and team!!

jeannine_p
May 16 2018, 07:35 PM
Hi Jeannine,
Is it possible you put 2 on the same farm? If you do then only 1 will show in facility manager. If not then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

hi taz! no i put one on farm 6, farm 14 and farm 30, and the fac manager is only showing the one on farm 14. and that is after i ran the memcache.

jeannine_p
May 16 2018, 07:37 PM
hi taz! no i put one on farm 6, farm 14 and farm 30, and the fac manager is only showing the one on farm 14. and that is after i ran the memcache.

ok taz, so here's a little more info... i sorted the facs alphabetically, and the 3rd one showed up finally. usually they are grouped together when i use the search in the fac manager, but it wasnt grouping them tonight.

Taz D
May 16 2018, 07:40 PM
Hi jeannine,
Make sure you have the facility manager set to All farms and All facilities and All services. If you do then go to the farms they are not showing on and move them to storage, click save, restart your farms and place them back on those farms. Then check manager again.

jeannine_p
May 16 2018, 07:44 PM
Hi jeannine,
Make sure you have the facility manager set to All farms and All facilities and All services. If you do then go to the farms they are not showing on and move them to storage, click save, restart your farms and place them back on those farms. Then check manager again.

ok i will try that. thanks!! :D

Mysteryreb
May 16 2018, 07:57 PM
I LOVE LOVE the new screen size format in full screen!!! Way to go guys

earlgray
May 16 2018, 08:02 PM
Absolutely LOVE the fortune teller facilities, as well as the new zoomed out screen size! Thanks!!!

sod farmer
May 16 2018, 08:08 PM
I can expand all but my farm 34... wondering if not expanding the last farm (34) was intentional or they missed that one?

Taz D
May 16 2018, 08:11 PM
I can expand all but my farm 34... wondering if not expanding the last farm (34) was intentional or they missed that one?
Hi Sod Farmer,
There are 35 farms. Do you mean farm 35 or have you switch those farms?
We won't know until Raul posts the details.

sod farmer
May 16 2018, 08:14 PM
Hi Sod Farmer,
There are 35 farms. Do you mean farm 35 or have you switch those farms?
We won't know until Raul posts the details.

Sorry about the confusion - keep forgetting about farm 0 - it is farm 35 (shows as 34 on the diagnostics info).

Sillly
May 16 2018, 08:30 PM
Yahoooooo!! cant wait

Lee Ann
May 16 2018, 08:49 PM
Great job thanks Raul & team !!!!

Clohar
May 16 2018, 09:04 PM
Thanks Raul and all dev's !! Some of my friends are afraid of being obliged to quit the game due to the fact there are too much FC items to buy. Especially the ones retired or on social security. For those the game is a way to forget their problems but due to the FC items they can't afford to continue that way 2 facilities in coins and 4 in FC on top of farms enlargements

kahra01
May 16 2018, 09:23 PM
Thanks a million Raul/Devs. You guys rock! Im loving the new screen outlay.. and couldn't believe how fast I got through working facs on neighbours farms! amazing work. I too agree with Clohar though.. 4 FC facilities is getting hard to maintain, but overall.. worth rewarding for the fantastic work you guys do! :)

amanda1955
May 16 2018, 09:26 PM
ty for the new facilities

Qivis
May 16 2018, 09:46 PM
I am unable to make farm 35 the full size of 46x46. It says "sorry you have all the expansions for this farm." All the others have made spending down my trillion plus coins easier! :D Thanks for the upgrade, Raul.

NJones277
May 16 2018, 09:48 PM
I also can't expand Farm 35. First it said I had all the expansions. Now it's just a blank screen. Thanks for all the new stuff.

beautysmom
May 16 2018, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the release, and I'm sure it's great, but there are some serious problems. I just went to do a friend's farms, and the game told me that it would do all 82 Farms!??? And it will now do only one farm, regardless? Come on guys, test, then release!

rodneycs
May 16 2018, 10:03 PM
FT is really trying hard to get rid of people and offend all Christians. First pagan Buddhist facilities and now Fortune Telling. I will certainly be blocking any Fortune Telling and reporting to FB as offensive.

rodneycs
May 16 2018, 10:16 PM
Are the new facs going to be placed under the religious button?

Well said. I will be blocking any posting of the Fortune Telling facilities and reporting to FB as offensive. Hopefully they will be placed under religious as you have said. I think Raul wants to get rid of all Christians from FT.

VondaK
May 16 2018, 10:52 PM
Love the game and thank you for the updates! :)

redjade27
May 16 2018, 11:02 PM
No land ungrade for Farm 35

emsmythe
May 16 2018, 11:03 PM
Please Place the Fortune Teller in your religious filter. It is very offensive to Christians and other faith groups.

Taz D
May 16 2018, 11:04 PM
Hi all,
We have emailed the developers about farm 35 not upgrading to 46x36. We will have to wait on the developers to fix this.

ftjill
May 16 2018, 11:13 PM
Love the fortune teller wagon - its perfect for my fairground farm!

AuntieJacy
May 16 2018, 11:15 PM
I agree that Fortune Telling should be placed in the religious filter, please.

Daisy Mariposa
May 16 2018, 11:31 PM
I am not offended by the fortune teller. Leave it alone, or give another option for those who don't like it.

johncinj
May 16 2018, 11:37 PM
Really like the new zoom out level!!! I noticed that right away - sure helps with the big farms!

Taz D
May 16 2018, 11:47 PM
Hi All,
Farm 35 will be fixed tomorrow to allow the 46x46 expansion.
Also the Fortune Teller facilities will be added to the Skip religious facilities tomorrow also.

BarbLH
May 16 2018, 11:55 PM
Thank you for the updates. I especially LOVE the new zoom out levels!

I personally don't see anything offensive about the Fortune Teller facilities but the "Skip" option should work for those who don't like them.

FarmerWitch
May 17 2018, 12:03 AM
Thank you for an awesome update - love the new zoom level!

Karin Venables
May 17 2018, 12:09 AM
Farm 35 is showing up as you have all available upgrades when you try and by the bigger farm at the real estate office. It won't go up to 46x46

Taz D
May 17 2018, 12:11 AM
Farm 35 is showing up as you have all available upgrades when you try and by the bigger farm at the real estate office. It won't go up to 46x46
Hi Karin,
The developers already have been notified and will fix it tomorrow.

moussieville
May 17 2018, 12:17 AM
Thank you !!

Stephent1
May 17 2018, 12:36 AM
Too bad buying new farms is so expensive! Also, the relative comparison between the cost of many items (like new farms), when bought with Coins, seems way out of line with the reward for doing so! For example, getting a "Bonus" of 1,000 XPs when you spend billions of Coins to buy a new farm just isn't reasonable, when I get 1,000 XP's for spending only thousands or millions of Coins to buy Facilities. This relativity issue also exists when farm cash is used to buy things - whether new Farms, Facilities or whatever! I strongly suggest it's time the developers look at the relativity of what is spent and the Bonus for doing so, to bring them more in line! This change would especially help newer players (significantly below level 925) who are willing to spend real cash to buy Farm Cash, and get rewarded appropriately for doing so!

Palmarina
May 17 2018, 12:38 AM
Thanks Raul and team for the update. I like the new facilities :-)

Shazp
May 17 2018, 01:35 AM
Fantastic work everyone.. I just love the message history I tended to forget exactly what I said from the previous day when my neightbour has 2 farms this is a great help. Also love the zoom levels very clear to see fields even on level 1 zoom. I just bought the 2 new fortune facilities brilliant.

REID_MAC
May 17 2018, 01:46 AM
the Realtor office is not giving farm 35 its 46 x 46 upgrade please fix, thank you.

Aussie Rae
May 17 2018, 02:10 AM
I am a christian and do NOT find the fortune teller offensive, what I find offensive is INTOLERANCE....

WillowTreeFarm
May 17 2018, 03:15 AM
I am a christian and do NOT find the fortune teller offensive, what I find offensive is INTOLERANCE....

Well said Aussie Rae! I am a christian and do not find the Buddhist & fortune teller offensive. I was taught to love & accept the differences in the people of our one planet. How boring life would be if we were cookie cutter versions of each other. Great release Raul & team.

maggiel29
May 17 2018, 04:15 AM
Thanks Raul - love the new Facs and the new zoom out level and the hide all when working neighbours farms - that is a real bonus :)

Tiger
May 17 2018, 05:11 AM
From Rauls Release Notes >>

Post-Release Info - May 17th, 5:30AM

- These fixes will be releases sometime later today:

a) 46x46 farm expansion for farm 35
b) Adding the fortune-telling facilities to the list of religious facilities so they can be skipped

mareface
May 17 2018, 05:17 AM
Thank you for update. I also cannot upgrade lot 35 and cleared all cache and Flash and totally rebooted with no luck. ALSO, it is just a game people, get real. If you do not like something, just don't buy it. This game is played all over the world. I feel like I am in kindergarten, "I'm telling". Shame on you and grow up.

JohnAlbertini
May 17 2018, 05:46 AM
Thank you for the new levels but FAR too few for us maxed-out, long-term players who have many multiples of the needed XPs.

Thank you for the extra zoom out! Suggestion: make zoomed all the way out the default. We should be able to see the entire farm upon loading!!!

Grumpdad
May 17 2018, 05:55 AM
Since this update, I have noticed that my Airline Terminal is not getting working with my other service facilities, I moved it to another farm and still it is not getting worked. I have checked with my wife who also plays the game and her's is also not being worked. Thanks

tina7447
May 17 2018, 06:18 AM
Zoom is amazing. Can get a 46 farm in zoom 1. Makes working so much easier. Thank you for the update.

Grumpdad
May 17 2018, 06:22 AM
Since this update, I have noticed that my Airline Terminal is not getting working with my other service facilities, I moved it to another farm and still it is not getting worked. I have checked with my wife who also plays the game and her's is also not being worked. Thanks

I have just been told that the posts for Clients is not turning pink when worked, on both accounts, both were posted using the Airline Terminal?

tippy_midnite
May 17 2018, 06:34 AM
i just got all the new fac/clients for this release i had put them on the wrong farm so i put them in storage i can not get them out of storage can you tell me how i can

zee5758
May 17 2018, 06:38 AM
Thank you Raul and your team. I've been noticing the items you've been releasing early. :)

Tiger
May 17 2018, 06:48 AM
i just got all the new fac/clients for this release i had put them on the wrong farm so i put them in storage i can not get them out of storage can you tell me how i can

Hi tippy_midnite,

Show everything in your game preferences and make sure there is an area clear of anything else that is slightly bigger than the facility you are trying to place on the farm.

Sqrl
May 17 2018, 06:57 AM
I saw the extra zoom last night. Love it!

Farmer_Susan
May 17 2018, 07:00 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new zoom and the Fortune Telling facs are awesome! Very, very fun. Like the message history, too. FT continues to be the best game EVER! Thanks so much. :)

Tiger
May 17 2018, 07:03 AM

I have just been told that the posts for Clients is not turning pink when worked, on both accounts, both were posted using the Airline Terminal?

Hi Grumpdad,

Are you both posting from the Airline terminal? Does the same thing happen if you use another facility to post from? If you haven't tried that please do and see if both the facility you posted from and the Airline Terminal get worked.

We're not sure why sometimes the background does not turn pink, but those do tend to be worked. Make sure whoever checks for you checked Wall Requests AFTER the facs had been worked. If it doesn't turn pink, you should at least be seeing that the link has changed colour indicating it's already been clicked.

sod farmer
May 17 2018, 07:09 AM
My purple sprinkler no longer works on all farms when I try to use it from a farm that is already irrigated. I "select all" from the menu and get the message that the farm is already irrigated - ignoring the 33 farms I selected to be done.

Susan Canning
May 17 2018, 07:19 AM
I hired someone to work several farms including my quest farm. Having asked her not to do crops which were not about to go off she tried to leave the farm and could not. Even when i rehired her without that farm (17) she could not leave the farm.

Tuckertbnc
May 17 2018, 07:36 AM

Thank you Aussie ... all this fuss over the religiousness of a tiny part of a GAME ... I am a Christian also , I decided a long time ago , to let God handle it if something people do offends him .... People need to be offended by what is happening in real life and stop acting like toddlers having a tantrum .. I don't like this > so I'm going to report you to the authorities BAAA BAAA BAA ......

TerriFlynn
May 17 2018, 07:44 AM
Thanks Raul and team!

LizaLee
May 17 2018, 07:45 AM
Thank you for the information.

Qivis
May 17 2018, 07:45 AM

I simply ignore that which does strike me as non-Christian. After all, chances are pretty good I will need them for steps to earn farm cash via quests.

conniebissell
May 17 2018, 08:41 AM
As usual, great job and congratulations to the team who continuously brings welcome changes and improvements to our game!!!

spawn314
May 17 2018, 09:05 AM
Love the new zoom out, I can now harvest, plow, chop, fish, without moving my farm around and waiting for it to reload. A great improvement! Thank you!

I have a few suggestions: Most of the time when I plant my farms I plant them all at once, and usually the same crop. Would it be possible to have an option to open the seeder, chose my crop and then go from farm to farm without going through that process every time I go to a new farm?

Another suggestion, would it be possible to have an arrow button on the bottom of each farm, to let you click the arrow and move back or forth among your farms, instead of open the "show names" menu and selecting the next farm? So you could click the next arrow and go from farm 5 to farm 6. Or the previous arrow and go from farm 5 to farm 4.

Just a few suggestions I came up with. Love the game, been playing since I was deployed to Iraq in 2009.

Grumpdad
May 17 2018, 09:21 AM
Hi Grumpdad,

Are you both posting from the Airline terminal? Does the same thing happen if you use another facility to post from? If you haven't tried that please do and see if both the facility you posted from and the Airline Terminal get worked.

We're not sure why sometimes the background does not turn pink, but those do tend to be worked. Make sure whoever checks for you checked Wall Requests AFTER the facs had been worked. If it doesn't turn pink, you should at least be seeing that the link has changed colour indicating it's already been clicked.

I have moved it to another client facility and the Airline Terminal is now being worked but the All Natural Animal Clinic is not being worked as are the other 3 clients on that farm not being worked????

peekachoo
May 17 2018, 09:44 AM
Just when I think there's nothing I need improved you come up with a new update and improve something...the zoom out is brilliant, thank you !

Taz D
May 17 2018, 09:45 AM
Love the new zoom out, I can now harvest, plow, chop, fish, without moving my farm around and waiting for it to reload. A great improvement! Thank you!

I have a few suggestions: Most of the time when I plant my farms I plant them all at once, and usually the same crop. Would it be possible to have an option to open the seeder, chose my crop and then go from farm to farm without going through that process every time I go to a new farm?

Another suggestion, would it be possible to have an arrow button on the bottom of each farm, to let you click the arrow and move back or forth among your farms, instead of open the "show names" menu and selecting the next farm? So you could click the next arrow and go from farm 5 to farm 6. Or the previous arrow and go from farm 5 to farm 4.

Just a few suggestions I came up with. Love the game, been playing since I was deployed to Iraq in 2009.
Hi Spawn,
If you have suggestions please post them in the Suggestions section where we organize those suggestions by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Tiger
May 17 2018, 10:11 AM
I have moved it to another client facility and the Airline Terminal is now being worked but the All Natural Animal Clinic is not being worked as are the other 3 clients on that farm not being worked????

Hi Grumpdad,

Could it be someone who doesn't have 2 or more trains dispatched with 10 Long train cars on each train working them? The only thing i can think of is they are not doing all the farms. If they do not meet this requirement then the Mayor will only help you with 25 - 40% of the workable farms only when there are at least 3 workable farms.

Dulcinea
May 17 2018, 10:48 AM
Love the fortune teller wagon - its perfect for my fairground farm!

Yeah, exactly. I put it on my beach next to the Circus and Theater. I mean, I wouldn't go to a fortune teller for the fun of it, but I know a lot of people who would.

mepj46
May 17 2018, 11:31 AM
no mention of the tools in the new info

Taz D
May 17 2018, 11:32 AM
no mention of the tools in the new info
Hi mepj,
There were no new tools released this time.

Grumpdad
May 17 2018, 11:38 AM
Hi Grumpdad,

Could it be someone who doesn't have 2 or more trains dispatched with 10 Long train cars on each train working them? The only thing i can think of is they are not doing all the farms. If they do not meet this requirement then the Mayor will only help you with 25 - 40% of the workable farms only when there are at least 3 workable farms.

It appears to being missed my those that have trains, they get an oooooops message saying there is no more work on this farm, when the facilities actually get done, it is done by those without trains. I have asked various friends to work them and let me know what happened.

frostyvb56
May 17 2018, 11:38 AM
thanks for upgrades..

Tiger
May 17 2018, 12:25 PM
It appears to being missed my those that have trains, they get an oooooops message saying there is no more work on this farm, when the facilities actually get done, it is done by those without trains. I have asked various friends to work them and let me know what happened.

Hi Grumpdad,

Between the one getting the oops no work, and the one who got the work, could you have refilled?
How many farms are your service facilites on?

max_river
May 17 2018, 01:57 PM

well said I was trying to come up with something to say that was not rude. thank you the way you said it

Texas Belle
May 17 2018, 03:38 PM
Thanks Raul & Co. Still does not let me upgrade farm 35 to 46x46, no big deal will get on next release... take care guys - y'all rock!!

marymarcel
May 17 2018, 03:49 PM
Thanks Raul & Co. Still does not let me upgrade farm 35 to 46x46, no big deal will get on next release... take care guys - y'all rock!!

Hi Texas Belle :)

From Raul notes for the New release

Post-Release Info - May 17th, 5:30AM

- These fixes will be releases sometime later today:

a) 46x46 farm expansion for farm 35
b) Adding the fortune-telling facilities to the list of religious facilities so they can be skipped

Snookie Sue
May 17 2018, 03:51 PM
The new zoom size is the best improvement ever! In full screen I can see the biggest farms in their entirety and work them so much faster. Sure I will be able to cover everything in record time tomorrow. Really happy, thanks so much.:)

ckerider
May 17 2018, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the new release. I don't know if this is where to say it but I sure would love the be able to see the work available when I am doing my SUPER NEIGHBOR duties like I can on my farms. It would save time by not having to go to each farm to see what is ready or not. Other than that.... everything is great!

Taz D
May 17 2018, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the new release. I don't know if this is where to say it but I sure would love the be able to see the work available when I am doing my SUPER NEIGHBOR duties like I can on my farms. It would save time by not having to go to each farm to see what is ready or not. Other than that.... everything is great!
Hi ckerider,
There is a tool for doing that call the Mobile Lookout Tower. Check the Game Guide chapter on Tools for information on it.

jade_p
May 17 2018, 04:48 PM
just a quick question... is there a list somewhere of what facs are considered "religious" and are therefore skipped if someone checks that spot in their preferences?

ckerider
May 17 2018, 05:04 PM
Hi ckerider,
There is a tool for doing that call the Mobile Lookout Tower. Check the Game Guide chapter on Tools for information on it.

Thanks for the information... I didn't know what it was for.

Taz D
May 17 2018, 05:07 PM
just a quick question... is there a list somewhere of what facs are considered "religious" and are therefore skipped if someone checks that spot in their preferences?
Hi Jade_p,
There is a list in the Game Guide chapter about hiring.

jade_p
May 17 2018, 05:08 PM
Hi Jade_p,
There is a list in the Game Guide chapter about hiring.

awesome, thanks so much taz!!

marymarcel
May 17 2018, 09:03 PM
Hi all :)

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Info - May 17th, 9:30PM

- 46x46 farm expansion for farm 35
- Added the fortune-telling facilities to the list of religious facilities so they can be skipped
- BugFix: Sometimes the 'Join User' or 'Ask User to Join You' options in the buddy screen (the 2 green man) were not working correctly.
- Each color box in the legend of available work at the top left of the 'Show Work Info' screen is now clickable, for example, if you click the red TH (Trees to Harvest) box, you will only see information related to how many trees are available to harvest on each farm. If you want to go back to see All the work available at the same time, just click the new All pink button.

Grumpdad
May 17 2018, 11:01 PM
Hi Grumpdad,

Between the one getting the oops no work, and the one who got the work, could you have refilled?
How many farms are your service facilites on?

I have a single service on one farm, 4 services on a second and the remainder on a third farm, over night the remainder and the second farm have been done twice and the single one, the one the clients are started with has not been done at all, this is what was happening initially yesterday and the single client has been changed to a different one?

Taz D
May 17 2018, 11:04 PM
I have a single service on one farm, 4 services on a second and the remainder on a third farm, over night the remainder and the second farm have been done twice and the single one, the one the clients are started with has not been done at all, this is what was happening initially yesterday and the single client has been changed to a different one?
Hi Grumpdad,
We have all tried and can not duplicate this. Nor have we had any other reports of this. Please report this to Support and work with them to see if they can find out what is going on.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

dorissau
May 18 2018, 09:06 AM
The new sort option on the farm work is great!! Now if it just refreshed a little faster, it would be perfect !!!

drr30
May 18 2018, 10:38 AM
thanks dev for the upgrade zoom feature makes working on the tablet so much easier. To the people complaining about the fc factories, the devs work very hard to make this game as awesome as it is. If you can't afford the fc cash items don't buy them I have plenty of friends who play this game with a hand full of fc items they bought with fc cash they earned by leveling up or doing quests.

Winey Farmer
May 18 2018, 12:26 PM
Last night and today when I'm going to the market to hire and selecting multiple, i.e. Harvest and Chop Trees...when I first hit the show all work button it is showing the Yellow 'ready to plant' fields - so when I hit select all, it hires for all farms. Instead of sending the request, I close out of the screen, and process the hire request again, the next time Show All Work only shows the Trees ready for harvest/chop.

Is this a known issue being worked?

Tiger
May 18 2018, 01:17 PM
Last night and today when I'm going to the market to hire and selecting multiple, i.e. Harvest and Chop Trees...when I first hit the show all work button it is showing the Yellow 'ready to plant' fields - so when I hit select all, it hires for all farms. Instead of sending the request, I close out of the screen, and process the hire request again, the next time Show All Work only shows the Trees ready for harvest/chop.

Is this a known issue being worked?

Hi Winey Farmer,

Thank you for your report. We have checked this and can confirm it's happening. We have let the developers know.

Edit to add : A fix will be released for this hopefully today.

dell466
May 18 2018, 01:37 PM
Since the newest release, when the multi hire is used for the first time it selects all farms regardless if there is actual work. Not very conducive to getting things done efficiently.

Taz D
May 18 2018, 01:48 PM
Since the newest release, when the multi hire is used for the first time it selects all farms regardless if there is actual work. Not very conducive to getting things done efficiently.
Hi Dell,
Please read the post above yours. The developers will release a fix for this sometime today.

Tiger
May 18 2018, 01:55 PM
Hi Everyone :) UPDATE >>

- Bugfix: The Show Work Info was not showing the correct type of work when hiring people.

Winey Farmer
May 18 2018, 05:28 PM
Hi Everyone :) UPDATE >>

Thank you and the Slashkey developers for resolving so quickly!

MOM GLENDA
May 18 2018, 09:56 PM
love that i can zoom my farms in further.easier to harvest them zoomed in thanks so much. not having to move the farm around as much now

marlene1091
May 18 2018, 10:28 PM

Thanks Raul and team!!

I like that new screen size too. What I don't like though is the size of the expansion. 30 Billion coins for next to nothing in land LOL This isn't the real world so we should be able to get something for all those coins. Today was the first time I expanded a farm with something on it and noticed how small it is. But we do have that screen size which really helps make work faster and I also like that everything is automatically off when working factories. Thanks for the nice update.

SeaJay
May 19 2018, 12:00 AM
Zoom zoom! Love it.

I'm all about refinements, not additions.

I already have enough to play with. I just need a more refined way of playing with it.

Thank you for anything you do that makes game play more efficient.

jeannine_p
May 19 2018, 07:06 PM
this new release is AWESOME!! im really loving the new farm info on the farm grid, #5 on the release notes. it is FANTASTIC when im at a farm i sn for- i can select what i am looking for, and since i have the lookout tower, it will highlight in the blue the farms that have that specific task i need to do. example- i needed to harvest crops for my friend who couldnt get into her farms. when i go to her farms, it usually highlights in blue all the farms, since i am sn. when i clicked the "show work" button, it showed me which farms had what to be done. since i was just looking for crops, i clicked the green CH up top, and it then highlighted in blue only the farms that had crops ready. THIS IS BRILLIANT!! makes the lookout tower even more valuable than it already was!! well done!! :D

FarmTownRumbleDoll
May 20 2018, 09:10 AM
About point 7. in the updates ... "not see any items in neighbours farms" ... I WANT all items visible on all farms without having to press "show items" for every farm I visit. It takes so much time to have to do that, and it's just frustrating. What can I do to solve the problem? Is it possible to delete that "show items" and be able to see all farms from beginning?

JudyD1651
May 20 2018, 09:26 AM
Today I can't boost train, it freezes. I did all the usual checks, reload, clear memache, etc.

lol now its working. :)

Taz D
May 20 2018, 09:58 AM
About point 7. in the updates ... "not see any items in neighbours farms" ... I WANT all items visible on all farms without having to press "show items" for every farm I visit. It takes so much time to have to do that, and it's just frustrating. What can I do to solve the problem? Is it possible to delete that "show items" and be able to see all farms from beginning?
Hi FarmTown RumbleDoll,
I am sorry, but this was a way for the developers to speed up the work time for working the facilities and services.

ckerider
May 20 2018, 10:19 AM
Hi ckerider,

I checked this tool out where you said to, but what I didn't find out is if your super neighbors can use your tool when they do your farms for you. It is $100 and before I buy it I would like to find this out. Thanks for your help.

Taz D
May 20 2018, 10:21 AM
I checked this tool out where you said to, but what I didn't find out is if your super neighbors can use your tool when they do your farms for you. It is $100 and before I buy it I would like to find this out. Thanks for your help.
Hi ckerider,
That tool is for your use as a super neighbor for your neighbors, not for your super neighbors to use for your farms. If they want the options provided by this tool they have to buy it.

iris53
May 20 2018, 11:01 AM

Thanks Raul and team!!
I love the new zoom size.

Nighthawk12345
May 21 2018, 05:32 AM

I have been having this problem since the new release. I have discovered that the problem appears on the first farm the Mayor works.

So if you have the trains and the Mayor works all the farms, the oops message will appear after he works the farm the job invitation takes you to and then will work the remaining farms as normal.

If you do the work manually, then the message will appear when the Mayor appears with the good neighbor message and works that farm, he will then go on and work the rest of the farms as normal.

It doesn't matter how the farms are worked or what facilities are active as the glitch always appears on the farm the Mayor works first.

Tiger is a FT neighbor of mine , so maybe she could work my farms and see if she gets the message.

I have posted the job invitation for specific friends only. So the invite will only appear on her timeline and mine.

Sorry. forgot to say I have no problems working other FT players farms.

Tiger
May 21 2018, 06:10 AM
I have been having this problem since the new release. I have discovered that the problem appears on the first farm the Mayor works.

So if you have the trains and the Mayor works all the farms, the oops message will appear after he works the farm the job invitation takes you to and then will work the remaining farms as normal.

If you do the work manually, then the message will appear when the Mayor appears with the good neighbor message and works that farm, he will then go on and work the rest of the farms as normal.

It doesn't matter how the farms are worked or what facilities are active as the glitch always appears on the farm the Mayor works first.

Tiger is a FT neighbor of mine , so maybe she could work my farms and see if she gets the message.

I have posted the job invitation for specific friends only. So the invite will only appear on her timeline and mine.

Hi Nighthawk12345,

Thank you for your report and the facility work :)

I was able to reproduce this. I got the oops for the first farm and then worked the others fine. I then loaded your facilites and was able to manually work the African restaurant. Yours are the only facilites i have worked where this has happened.

What we can't explain is why this is only happening to some users and not all.

Please report your findings to support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Nighthawk12345
May 21 2018, 06:18 AM
Thanks Tigar for confirming the problem, I won't report it yet, as I want to try my facilities without the ones from the latest release.

When I have emptied the Fortune tellers factories, I will repeat everything I have done so far with normal factories and no religious ones, to see if I can narrow down the problem.

Thanks for your help.

Tiger
May 23 2018, 04:41 AM
Hi Everyone, UPDATE >>

Post-Release Info - May 23rd, 2:00AM

- Bugfix: When working neighbour facilities, sometimes the Mayor skipped the facilities on the farm where you landed.
- Enable the auto re-hiring after browser crash/game reload feature. This is a feature we introduced in the previous release that was temporarily disabled and is now enabled again.

max_river
May 23 2018, 06:57 PM
ty for the allthe new stuff just waiting for the new levels to come out.

bluehair
May 24 2018, 11:25 PM
Hi FarmTown RumbleDoll,
I am sorry, but this was a way for the developers to speed up the work time for working the facilities and services.

I love this feature..I often have 10-12 farms going at once so not having to load all the graphics on each farm is great :)

Taz D
May 25 2018, 12:01 AM
This may be on another thread or not appropriate for this thread (if so,Taz you can move/delete/mock if you choose) but it would be wonderful if the facilities manager had an option to choose those facilities that were below 7th Dan. Meanwhile, the updates are amazing and I love the ability to hide the facilities when you work a farm. I had quit doing some of them because I had issues with it just being so slow or sometimes having the server time out error. Now I can work and work and work. Good Times !!!! Thanks Raul and the rest of the devs. Y'all rock.
Hi Sestree,
If you have a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section.

WingmanFarm
May 25 2018, 05:24 PM
I am still waiting for the new levels. Got lost in a storm?

bluehair
May 25 2018, 11:39 PM
I am still waiting for the new levels. Got lost in a storm?

and there they are :)

Lee Ann
May 25 2018, 11:44 PM
Thanks Raul & team , always keeping us updated !!!

Taz D
May 25 2018, 11:55 PM
Raul has just added the following:

Post-Release Info - May 26th, 12:30AM

- Released 25 new levels.
- The Beach Bar will be released next week.

FarmerWitch
May 26 2018, 12:10 AM
Thank you for the new levels and Farm Cash

Aussie Rae
May 26 2018, 12:46 AM
yay for the new levels, :) thanks for the extra fc, always comes in handy...

maggiel29
May 26 2018, 04:01 AM
Thanks Raul for the new levels and cash :D

Lainiea
May 26 2018, 04:40 AM
I got my 25 new levels but only 5 green dollars. Why?

marymarcel
May 26 2018, 06:52 AM
I got my 25 new levels but only 5 green dollars. Why?

Hi Lainiea :)

I had a look at your data and you received your 25 farmcash.

Please click in Account tab above your game screen and then click in FarmCash Activity Log button. There, you will see all transactions in farmcash and the cash added due to level up.

jeannine_p
May 27 2018, 04:51 PM
just a heads up, and idk if its related tot eh new release or not... i have the "auto select tools" unchecked in my preferences, and when i go toa farm i sn for, its auto selecting anyway. i have run memcache a few times and reloaded farms, and its still happening.

marymarcel
May 27 2018, 05:06 PM
just a heads up, and idk if its related tot eh new release or not... i have the "auto select tools" unchecked in my preferences, and when i go toa farm i sn for, its auto selecting anyway. i have run memcache a few times and reloaded farms, and its still happening.

Hi jeannine_p :)

The auto select tools option is for your farms. When you work as superneighbor or when you are hired at market or by a friend, tools are always given to you.

You have full information in the following thread from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314822

jeannine_p
May 27 2018, 10:11 PM

The auto select tools option is for your farms. When you work as superneighbor or when you are hired at market or by a friend, tools are always given to you.

You have full information in the following thread from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314822

lolol see, i should have looked that up. lol thanks mary marcel!! :D

marymarcel
May 28 2018, 08:10 AM
lolol see, i should have looked that up. lol thanks mary marcel!! :D

You are very welcome :)

lindafe
May 29 2018, 12:39 PM
Are my friends suppose to be able to work the Fortune Teller Wagon? I see I'm able to load and cash out but DO NOT see a Get More Clients for it.

Tiger
May 29 2018, 01:09 PM
Are my friends suppose to be able to work the Fortune Teller Wagon? I see I'm able to load and cash out but DO NOT see a Get More Clients for it.

Hi lindafe,

That is one of the facilites that comes under the Religious facilites. You can not post from those or the Funeral facilites. As long as your friends have not chosen to skip those facilities in their settings they can work them.

jeannine_p
May 30 2018, 02:41 PM
anxiously awaiting my new beach bar... to be released.. i have the perfect spot near the beach picked out.... :cool:

Dulcinea
May 30 2018, 04:40 PM
7. Working neighbour facilities faster: When you land in neighbour farms to work their facilities, by default you will not see any items in their farms, this will make the farm to load a bit faster. You can still click on the 'Show Items' button to make all items visible again.

Thanks for this. It does help a little bit.

Farmgalpatti
May 31 2018, 04:52 PM
I have no options to post for neighbors or other to work my facilities on the Budda Shop and Budda supply factory nor the new Fortune Teller Wagon or the Fortune Teller supplies factory. Thank you for your help. Patty T...farmgalpatti

marymarcel
May 31 2018, 04:59 PM
I have no options to post for neighbors or other to work my facilities on the Budda Shop and Budda supply factory nor the new Fortune Teller Wagon or the Fortune Teller supplies factory. Thank you for your help. Patty T...farmgalpatti

Hi Farmgalpatti :)

Those facilites are under the Religious facilites. You can not post from those or from the Funeral facilites. If your friends have not chosen to skip those facilities in their settings they can work them when you post your facilities and services using other factories.

marymarcel
May 31 2018, 08:53 PM
Hi all :)

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Info - May 31st, 9:00PM

- Released 9 Fathers Day items, 4 as gifts, 3 at the top of the Fathers Day category in the store, and 2 at the bottom.

max_river
May 31 2018, 09:31 PM
when are we getting the pool bar

jeannine_p
May 31 2018, 10:16 PM
when are we getting the pool bar

soon i hope... im getting thirsty on this beach.... lololol :D

mrsmel
Jun 01 2018, 08:12 AM
Will they announce it when they release the Beach Bar? I keep checking...it's been a looooong next week. :)

Tiger
Jun 01 2018, 08:31 AM
Will they announce it when they release the Beach Bar? I keep checking...it's been a looooong next week. :)

Hi mrsmel,

Keep an eye on the notes in the first post on page one. That's where it will be posted when it's released.

Franny2
Jun 01 2018, 09:38 AM
I have changed and then accepted the super-dad gift twice but it doesn't show up in my gift box. Then I tried to send one and it is locked. How do we unlock it?

Taz D
Jun 01 2018, 10:12 AM
I have changed and then accepted the super-dad gift twice but it doesn't show up in my gift box. Then I tried to send one and it is locked. How do we unlock it?
Hi Franny,
The problem has been sent to the developers. No one can get that gift currently.

Franny2
Jun 01 2018, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the info. I will look forward to it being unlocked - my Dad really was a Super Dad!

Taz D
Jun 01 2018, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the info. I will look forward to it being unlocked - my Dad really was a Super Dad!
The Super Dad gift has been unlocked.

c1hathaway
Jun 03 2018, 07:53 PM
Nice to see Father's Day options in gifts and in the store, but there were no Memorial Day decorations this year. I'm wondering why? I have purchased them in the past and used the ones I already own for this year, but would have liked to purchase more of them.

chucke.catz
Jun 03 2018, 09:19 PM
Again, according to the Farm Town Father's Day release only white people are fathers.

max_river
Jun 04 2018, 08:04 PM
anyone know why it is taking so long for pool bar it has been over weeks and no signs of it

Taz D
Jun 04 2018, 08:21 PM
anyone know why it is taking so long for pool bar it has been over weeks and no signs of it
Hi max_river,
The developers do not tell us what they are doing. Just have to wait until they decide to release it.

Taz D
Jun 05 2018, 08:21 PM
We are aware of the posting problems for facilities, ingredient requests, belt bonuses, gifts and trains. The developers have been emailed. The problem appears to be a Facebook problem.

Taz D
Jun 05 2018, 09:14 PM
It appears that the posting is back working.

jeannine_p
Jun 06 2018, 02:22 PM
by the time the rest of the last release is released, it will be time for the new release! lololol i neeeeed my beach bar!!! :D

Stu3
Jun 06 2018, 02:49 PM
Based on It being Week 4 on Wednesday next week is this Beach Bar going to come today (long overdue) will there be new trees? new crops needed? where will the ice come from and anything else?

Taz D
Jun 06 2018, 02:51 PM
Based on It being Week 4 on Wednesday next week is this Beach Bar going to come today (long overdue) will there be new trees? new crops needed? where will the ice come from and anything else?
Hi STu,
You know as much as we do. The developers do not tell us in advance when they are going to release things or what new items will go with it.

Tiger
Jun 07 2018, 01:38 PM
i have been waiting for the pool bar to appear so I could buy it, I looked and only pool bar I saw at first was a decoration one (coins) so I bought it thinking that was going to be the one - just a little bit ago I looked at the factories that I already have and it was already in the ones that I own - if the pool bar will have only "mixed drinks" then it already has been out for some time

Hi iam1to,

The facility we are all waiting for is the Beach Bar not the Pool Bar.

iam1to
Jun 07 2018, 01:39 PM
I made mistake saying pool instead of beach

Queen.of.Clutter
Jun 07 2018, 02:18 PM
I made mistake saying pool instead of beach

It doesn't matter at this point what you call it hun, it's late ... even by FarmTown standards. This is exactly why I hate the half-releases .... it's always "next week" or "next release" .... I just feel that if they aren't ready, then don't release it. Why put teasers there?? I have held off for a month now selling non-ingredients -- anticipating the new release -- what a waste!

I am becoming so dis-illusioned anymore. Hundreds and hundreds of dollars put into this game, and I have been torn. Do I quit after all I have invested? Or do I keep plugging along, not really having any fun? Not sure quite yet. I wish they would just put a sale on FC again, haven't seen that in YEARS. Maybe that would keep me, at this point..... maybe not ....

Half-releases are not fun !

Taz D
Jun 07 2018, 02:32 PM
It doesn't matter at this point what you call it hun, it's late ... even by FarmTown standards. This is exactly why I hate the half-releases .... it's always "next week" or "next release" .... I just feel that if they aren't ready, then don't release it. Why put teasers there?? I have held off for a month now selling non-ingredients -- anticipating the new release -- what a waste!

I am becoming so dis-illusioned anymore. Hundreds and hundreds of dollars put into this game, and I have been torn. Do I quit after all I have invested? Or do I keep plugging along, not really having any fun? Not sure quite yet. I wish they would just put a sale on FC again, haven't seen that in YEARS. Maybe that would keep me, at this point..... maybe not ....

Half-releases are not fun !
Hi Queen of Clutter,
When they post the release they expect to release those later items when they say they expect them. However, they can't anticipate any problems that may come up that have to be fixed first nor can they do anything about real life problems that come up and delay the development of those items.

Farm Town has never had a "sale" of Farm Cash at anytime we know of. You may be thinking of that other farm game.

NJones277
Jun 07 2018, 05:35 PM
The last couple times "this" happened - late releases or no releases - the devs were either fighting an illness or a hurricane. Let all hope that everyone is OK and take whatever comes when it comes.

trina531
Jun 07 2018, 05:46 PM
I do not mind waiting...I would rather have a facility that works and does not cause problems with the running of the game. I am sure it will be coming sometime....relax..That you mods and developers for all you do.

bjyhey3
Jun 07 2018, 06:59 PM
I just bought the beach bar!!!

Taz D
Jun 07 2018, 07:08 PM
Raul just added:

Post-Release Info - June 7th, 7:50PM

- Released the Beach Bar.

Aussie Rae
Jun 07 2018, 08:10 PM
thank you, both my Beach Bars are now at 100% production, :)

Queen.of.Clutter
Jun 07 2018, 08:13 PM
Hi Queen of Clutter,
When they post the release they expect to release those later items when they say they expect them. However, they can't anticipate any problems that may come up that have to be fixed first nor can they do anything about real life problems that come up and delay the development of those items.

Farm Town has never had a "sale" of Farm Cash at anytime we know of. You may be thinking of that other farm game.

I will go through my paperwork and post when I find it. NOT the other Farm Game -- there was a sale -- can't remember the particulars but I know I bought extra when it was on sale. This gives me incentive to clean out old paperwork.

Taz D
Jun 07 2018, 08:23 PM
I will go through my paperwork and post when I find it. NOT the other Farm Game -- there was a sale -- can't remember the particulars but I know I bought extra when it was on sale. This gives me incentive to clean out old paperwork.
Hi Queen of Clutter,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize the suggestions by subject for the developers to see.

leighwj1960
Jun 08 2018, 07:24 AM

Although technically not a sale on Farm Cash, Kroger's has offered coupons on the purchase of Facebook gift cards which you can then use to buy Farm Cash

jeannine_p
Jun 08 2018, 11:51 AM
so i bought the beach bar, just have to say it is SUPER CUTE!!!loving it!! thanks devs for adding it finaly, and thanks mods for putting u with all of us impatient people!! <3

mareface
Jun 09 2018, 07:40 AM
Thanks (hick) for th(hick)e Bea(hick)ch Bar(hick) - loving it! (hick)

jeannine_p
Jun 09 2018, 03:19 PM
just an FYI- im having problems with the FT wall... lots of posts are being duplicated AND they are not turning pink after ive worked them. yes i have run the memcache, and reloaded my farm, in order to refresh the wall.

jeannine_p
Jun 09 2018, 03:41 PM
just an FYI- im having problems with the FT wall... lots of posts are being duplicated AND they are not turning pink after ive worked them. yes i have run the memcache, and reloaded my farm, in order to refresh the wall.

ALSO just noticed am getting the "oops i had helped with those already" message again,, on the first farm of a new person when i work their facs, like the error message from earlier in the month.

marymarcel
Jun 09 2018, 03:42 PM

Hi jeannine_p

A few farmers have reported that 1 or 2 posts didnt change into pink, this could be an occasional glitch, anyway the link should change its color after you worked those facilities.

I have checked my wall requests and I dont have duplicate posts, but sometimes, my neighbors competing in the NCC, use to post from different facilities with a few minutes difference. You could ask those friends to check if they are having problems while posting. :)

marymarcel
Jun 09 2018, 03:53 PM
ALSO just noticed am getting the "oops i had helped with those already" message again,, on the first farm of a new person when i work their facs, like the error message from earlier in the month.

The problem we had earlier this month was that facilities were not worked on the farm you landed. In those cases you received a message saying there was not more work on that farm but you were able to work the rest of the farms.

Are you receiving a message saying there is no more work on that farm but you can work the rest of the farms or the message says you have already worked those facilities?

jeannine_p
Jun 10 2018, 03:51 PM
The problem we had earlier this month was that facilities were not worked on the farm you landed. In those cases you received a message saying there was not more work on that farm but you were able to work the rest of the farms.

Are you receiving a message saying there is no more work on that farm but you can work the rest of the farms or the message says you have already worked those facilities?

yes marymarcel that is correct. the first farm i landed on would say no more work, but then i would get the work from facs on other farms. and it was odd, it was happening pretty randomly.

marymarcel
Jun 10 2018, 03:56 PM
yes marymarcel that is correct. the first farm i landed on would say no more work, but then i would get the work from facs on other farms. and it was odd, it was happening pretty randomly.

If you are getting the same problem again, please report this to Support to let them check again.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

KnightRider
Jun 11 2018, 09:19 AM
Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on the May release and the new version of the game. I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)