PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- June 12th, 2018

Raul
Jun 12 2018, 12:33 AM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on July 9th, 10:00PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes. En Español AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=636526)

1. Farm 36: See prices below.

New Farm (12x12) --- 25000000000 or 50 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 14x14 - 25500000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 16x16 - 26000000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 18x18 - 26500000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 20x20 - 27000000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 22x22 - 27500000000 or 25 FarmCash

2. The Onion crop is now a 2 day crop instead of a 3 day crop.

3. 'Show Facility Info' across all farms: The 'Show Facility Info' button in the 'Show Names' screen will show you a summary of all your facilities by farm, grouped by type, ex: Factories Workable, Factories Non-Workable, Services and Animal Buildings.

4. Improvement to the process of becoming mutual neighbours: When you accept a neighbour request from a user, if that user is not your neighbour yet, you will be ask if you want to send a neighbour request back to that user, so you can become mutual neighbours.

5. More controls over your Super Neighbours work: You can now specify exactly which farming operations each of your super neighbours is allowed to do on your farms, ex: harvest trees/flowers/crops, plow, fish, chop and plant.

6. 'Disable Super Neighbours Farming' at the farm level: This option in the 'Farm Name' screen will allow you to mark the farms where you don't want your Super Neighbours doing any kind of farming work, for example, your design farms, or your quest farms.

7. Filtering and Sorting the Helpers section: There is a new row at the bottom of the game that will allow you to filter and sort all the actions from your helpers.

8. Other improvements released in the past 3 weeks:

a) Each color box in the legend of available work at the top left of the 'Show Work Info' screen is now clickable to filter by specific work type.

b) While working Super Neighbour farms, when you access the 'Show Work Info' screen, after you close that screen, the farm selector will be updated to show in blue the farms where there is still work available

9. Window Cleaning Services (FC): Provides Window Cleaning Services and can be stocked with products from the Window Cleaning Supplies Factory.

10. IT Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces IT Supplies.

Network Cable
Network Wall Plate
Computer Key Lock
Computer Case
Server Rack
Cable Management Panel
Network Patch Tool
Network Wire Tester

11. West American Restaurant (FC): Produces Western American Food.

Barbecued Oysters
Hangtown Fry
Dungeness Crab Tostada
Cobb Salad
Chimichangas
Fish Tacos
Cioppino
Butterscotch Budino

12. Data Center (Coins): Provides IT Hardware and Data Services and can be stocked with products from the IT Supplies Factory.

13. Taste of Portugal (FC): Provides Portugal Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Portuguese Restaurant.

14. Taste of Russia (FC): Provides Russia Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Russian Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Info - June 12th, 3:30PM

- BugFix: Some users are not able to perform certain type of work at Super Neighbour farms.
- BugFix: Can not close the Ingredient Planner or the Store Help screens.

Post-Release Info - June 12th, 10:10PM

- The 'Show Work Info' should be showing correct information now, it's now aware of the kind of work you are allowed to do on your Super Neighbour farms. If you are only allowed to fish and chop, then when you open the Show Work Info only fish and chop work will be shown. When you close the Show Work Info screen, the farm selector will highlight in blue only farms with fish and chop work available.

Also, if you start playing with the legend buttons at the top-left, for example if you click the blue 'F' button, then only fish work will be shown, in this case, if you close the Show Work Info screen at that moment, the farm selector will be updated again to highlight only farms with fish work available, in other words, whatever your work selection in the Show Work Info screen was at the moment that you closed the screen, that selection will also be reflected on the farm selector. To show again All work available, click the pink All button.

- Removed the 'Show Facility Info' button from the NCC screen.

Post-Release Info - June 15th, 2:30PM

- We just released again all the changes and bug fixes from the 10:10PM release above, our developer was able to take care of the last issue remotely, and this time all harvesters are showing up in your toolbox.

Post-Release Info - June 16th, 3:20AM

- Released 5 facilities.

Post-Release Info - June 18th, 10:15PM

- In the 'Show Facility Info' screen, we are now showing the farm name when you mouse over the buttons.
- In the 'Show Facility Info' screen, we are now showing the total amount of facilities when you mouse over the legend categories at the top left of the screen.
- BugFix: Some of the 'Show Facility Info' numbers were not correct due to the inclusion of trains and ships.
- BugFix: When hired for only trees or flowers the tool that was auto-selected to perform the work was the small harvester.

Post-Release Info - June 19th, 4:10PM

- BugFix: Issues with the Semi-Trailer truck in the Facility Manager.
- BugFix: Super Neighbours planting permission was reset unexpectedly.

Post-Release Info - June 20th, 2:30AM

- Released Farm 36.
- BugFix: Some tools were not auto-selected correctly when hired. Please report on this thread if there is any tool that is still not auto-selected correctly for you.

Post-Release Info - June 20th, 6:45PM

- We have reverted the auto-selection feature to the way it was before the release, so the ordering of the tools should go back to normal, and the delays when switching tools should go back to normal as well.

Post-Release Info - June 25th, 6:50PM

- Released the West American Restaurant.

Post-Release Info - July 2nd, 6:45PM

a) The Transplanter tools now have a new "Duplicate Pattern" option that duplicates any flowers and trees pattern you have in your farm. On the first click in the farm it will select the pattern and each click after that will buy from the store all the required trees and flowers and will plant them in your farm. This option does not duplicate trees or flowers that are available via gifts only.

b) Filter Seeds and Trees by Harvest Time in the Store

c) Sort Trees by Category in the Store: Loggable Trees, Harvestable Trees, Loggable Bushes, Harvestable Bushes, Decorative Trees, Decorative Bushes

d) You can now earn XP for fishing as part of the Job Completion Bonus, same as with flowers and trees

e) When a Super Neighbour is hired for design, you can now use your own Excavator tool if the 'Allow Selling and Buying' option is enabled for you, this will allow big sections of the farm to be cleared up quickly by the designer

f) When you are trying to navigate to another farm while the Farm Selector is expanded, the status messages from your workers will be ignored, this will allow you to change farms easily

g) When the game notifies you about a Ship Container being done, once you click the green tick the Ship Manager for that ship will be opened so you can prepare the next container

h) When you check the 'Disable Super Neighbour Farming' option in the Farm Name screen, your Super Neighbours will still be able to visit your farm but they will not be able to work on it

i) When sending a hire request, the avatar name label background color for the player you are trying to hire will change to Orange. If the player reject the request or if the request expires after 30 seconds, the color will change to Yellow, this will provide a hint to avoid sending several hire request to the same players.

j) When using the 'Show Work Info' screen when hiring others at the market, the legend buttons at the top right will now consider the work types your are trying to hire for, for example, if you didn't select fish as a work type, if you click the blue F button in the legend, no farm will be colored. Also, clicking the buttons in the legend will not alter the statuses of the farm checkboxes.

Post-Release Info - July 3rd, 4:30PM

- BugFix: The transplanter tool was ignoring some of the flowers when duplicating pattern, the only flower that the tool can not duplicate is the Glads, which is the only one not available in the store.
- BugFix: The marks for private and quest farms were lost for some users, they are now restored.
- BugFix: The Ship Container Ready notification was not working when players changed farms, from now on, if you start preparing a container and move to other farms, you will still see a notification when that container is done preparing.

Post-Release Info - July 9th, 10:00PM

- BugFix: Some hard core users with more than 2 Billion fuel may have lost their fuel.

Known Issues:

- None

RichmondGuy
Jun 12 2018, 12:35 AM
Since this release came out, I'm not able to fish ponds at SN farms. This just started a few minutes ago.

RichmondGuy
Jun 12 2018, 12:43 AM
Looks like all options except crops have been deselected for SNs during this upgrade.

Grumpdad
Jun 12 2018, 12:49 AM
When this upgrade came out it stopped me being able to load containers in the ships, the ones not done displayed ready in 7 days, I have sent the ship out without the remaining ones.

JstMeQQ4Fun
Jun 12 2018, 12:50 AM
when doing ships only able to load first container

Kenn318
Jun 12 2018, 12:55 AM
Autoselecting tools while working as a SN is not available. Plus only some tools are not available at all. For example, cannot harvest trees as there is no tool for this! This just happened this evening.:mad:

Grumpdad
Jun 12 2018, 01:01 AM
Onion is now showing as a 2 day crop, not 3? Onions are ready on my 3 day farms before the other crops.

chelonia
Jun 12 2018, 01:28 AM
Can't do my SN duties. Can only H/P/S. Is she going to have to reset all of her farms to let me do everything?

texans
Jun 12 2018, 01:49 AM
you have to have your super neighbor change it. There are more options

shirl312
Jun 12 2018, 02:03 AM
I cant even use my own tools at sn farm, why not?

Qivis
Jun 12 2018, 02:54 AM
Autoselecting tools while working as a SN is not available. Plus only some tools are not available at all. For example, cannot harvest trees as there is no tool for this! This just happened this evening.:mad:

This is only a guess since I am not a moderator, but it looks like part of the update that Raul has yet to describe will require (or allow?) your friends and other farmers to select what work they want Super Kenn to work before you will be able to do it. Only the harvesting and / or planting is left unchanged. I had logged into the account of a friend who have me her credentials before she quit farming and noticed the changes right away. I checked her settings for me as Super Qivis and noted that all but the harvesting and planting boxes and fuel selection were unchecked.

Update to my previous post: I checked my Supers and it would appear that anyone who is selected to plant for a neighbor can only harvest and plant for them and not do anything else until the neighbor edits the Super Neighbor settings. All of my Super Neighbors whom I previously had selected NOT to plant for me had their settings unchanged. Hopefully in the next few hours Raul and / or the moderators will confirm what I see. I am guessing they are not here yet because in the eastern US it is still 4 in the morning....

RozeeS
Jun 12 2018, 03:14 AM
As posted above by others not all the tools are showing up when working a friends farm as a super neighbour. The only ones available to me are the line down for fertilising, irrigation and watering and the line down for sowing or the combo line for harvesting/plow/sow. All the others tools are greyed out for harvesting trees, flowers or fishing. I have tried this on the chrome and firebox browsers and both are the same. This has just happened as the update was put out.

Have read a couple of other posts gone back to my farm and there is now the options to edit the super neighbour to allow individual planting, plowing, fishing trees etc

A bit annoying as can't help those neighbours until they come on and edit. Would it have not been better to have selected all items on the list by default and let the neighbour make the choices once they come back on the game?

Qivis
Jun 12 2018, 03:16 AM
Can't do my SN duties. Can only H/P/S. Is she going to have to reset all of her farms to let me do everything?

I have done some investigation because my neighbor who is planting for me could not do anything other than crops. It looks like anyone who was previously selected to plant for us had everything else unselected, but ONLY my Super Neighbors who I have allowed to plant have been effected this way. So she will have to edited Super Neighbor for you and anyone else she has assigned to plant for her and you will have to do the same if you have selected anyone else to plant your farms. I hope this helps since it is only 4 in the morning and the moderators may not have insomnia.... :p

redjade27
Jun 12 2018, 03:35 AM
If the major things are not yet being released, why not just release them all together. I was happy to see a release at first until I read that no facilities or the new farm are being released yet. Is this one all fixes?

Susan Canning
Jun 12 2018, 04:05 AM
Love being able to close my Quest farm so SN

Aussie Rae
Jun 12 2018, 04:55 AM
the numbers don't add up in the new feature of Show Farm Names when selecting Show Facility Info. On my farm 1, I have a total of (according to this new thing) 273 Workable Facilities, and 7 Non Workable Factories, plus 6 Animal Buildings... when I go to the Facilty Manager, and select Regular Workable by Friends, the number shown is 268, Non Workable is 7. some how I have another 5 facilities that have magically appeared but are nowhere to be found... hope you can clarify this for me, :) if may just be a glitch, not overly worried ... just curious... LOL

Dulcinea
Jun 12 2018, 05:40 AM
When I click on my Neighborhood Chain Contest, in the Contest Info tab, and then on the Facilities in Contest, there's a new Show Facility Info button. Click that and I supposedly get info on the different types of facilities on each farm in the contest. Except it's hidden under the Missing Facilities? button.

Dr. Dirt
Jun 12 2018, 05:50 AM
After using the show work info button when on a super neighbors farm when I close the window all the farms show as blue. It used to only show the farms with available work as blue. Please change this back like it used to be. My super neighbor says this is happening with her as well.

Dr. Dirt
Jun 12 2018, 06:23 AM
Just tried it at another super neighbors farm. 11 farms had work 35 of them were blue.

Aussie Rae
Jun 12 2018, 07:09 AM
another problem is that once you open a window ( to check which ingredients you need in a facility for example) the window cannot be closed... have to reload the entire game.. this is a repeat of a problem we all had not so long ago, :)

Qivis
Jun 12 2018, 07:30 AM
Note to everyone, when we have turned on everything while a neighbor has been on our farm they have have had everything light up when they have either refreshed the farm they are on or moved onto the next farm. I forgot to turn everything back on for my Super Neighbor on the other side of Sol 3 (also known as planet Terra or Earth) earlier and just did. She had to refresh the game and not just my farms to get the tools to work. And yeah, I also had the problem with the sub-windows not closing that Aussie Rae mentioned earlier.

harrywhitmore@comcast.net
Jun 12 2018, 07:35 AM
Thank raul and staff , looking forward to farm 36, i like the new stuff already in place , keep up the good work

NiMo1960
Jun 12 2018, 07:45 AM
Work info bit is now all wrong.
You can select "Show Work Info" and it shows correctly, but as soon as you move farm all boxes go Blue again EXCEPT the farms you've been on.
It now means we have to write down which farms have work on.
Please correct, or return to original set up.

sestree
Jun 12 2018, 07:52 AM
Just tried it at another super neighbors farm. 11 farms had work 35 of them were blue.

I am seeing that as well. However, whenever the devs do any changes to something existing, it always screws things up for a bit. Be patient. I'm honestly just glad they didn't take my suggestion for the facility manager because last time it was changed, mine was fubar'd for over 2 weeks.

sestree
Jun 12 2018, 07:57 AM
Work info bit is now all wrong.
You can select "Show Work Info" and it shows correctly, but as soon as you move farm all boxes go Blue again EXCEPT the farms you've been on.
It now means we have to write down which farms have work on.
Please correct, or return to original set up.

it will fix in time. Again, everytime the devs make a change to something existing, the risk is that it will cause issues with what is already there. It happens. They'll get this fixed. It's much easier to roll out new vs make additions to what is already there. Dunno why - just do. Da Hubster did programming and DBA and I used to beta test new software developments and platforms. We both saw this kind of happenstance often.

Dr. Dirt
Jun 12 2018, 08:12 AM
it will fix in time. Again, everytime the devs make a change to something existing, the risk is that it will cause issues with what is already there. It happens. They'll get this fixed. It's much easier to roll out new vs make additions to what is already there. Dunno why - just do. Da Hubster did programming and DBA and I used to beta test new software developments and platforms. We both saw this kind of happenstance often.

True but they won't know to fix it if no one lets them know it's broke. :)

mindyj5
Jun 12 2018, 08:17 AM
Referring to this: b) While working Super Neighbour farms, when you access the 'Show Work Info' screen, after you close that screen, the farm selector will be updated to show in blue the farms where there is still work available
and the addition to the details:
- The feature 8.b) is currently working as expected only when you are allowed to perform any kind of work on that Super Neighbour farms.

I can do all work for my sn but now all farms are in blue even though there is no work available, they should be green. I've done all of the work thru farm 18, for example but all farms are in blue which means there is work but, there isn't. I can work with it though, just click show work info and click the farms that need work, from there so it's not a big deal but prefer how it worked before because I didn't need to keep clicking show work info, all the farms without work were green, before this change.

abarrow
Jun 12 2018, 08:44 AM
on f-3 w-202 when going to storage and clicking on the see what to make it brings up the list of things but then cannot x out of the screen have to reload the game to get out of it. can use the back arrow but it will take you to your facebook home page. have cleared memcache several times and my sn also advised she is having the same issue she is f-3 w-204. just started happening since the upgrade thank you

Taz D
Jun 12 2018, 09:37 AM
Please post suggestions in the Suggestion section where we gather all by subject to make it easier for the developers to see.

Please keep this thread for posting any problems with this release.

JNelson
Jun 12 2018, 09:41 AM
when have quests open if you click on something to check its not letting me x out of it, have to reload game - not sure if this related to release move to correct location if this is wrong place

dnreynolds
Jun 12 2018, 09:41 AM
WHY ??? I have to ask WHY? Once again we have a "New Release" and most of it isn't ready … WHY ??? Why not wait until everything is ready to roll and THEN put it out to the farmers? Month after month this happens .. If necessary, why not go without a release one month so the developers can "catch up". It's frustrating to see "New Release" and have to see that we have to wait for everything to be available to us. Thank you

JNelson
Jun 12 2018, 09:47 AM
WHY ??? I have to ask WHY? Once again we have a "New Release" and most of it isn't ready … WHY ??? Why not wait until everything is ready to roll and THEN put it out to the farmers? Month after month this happens .. If necessary, why not go without a release one month so the developers can "catch up". It's frustrating to see "New Release" and have to see that we have to wait for everything to be available to us. Thank you

or change it so have a new release every 2 weeks instead of once a month, seems like that would be better for the developers

JNelson
Jun 12 2018, 09:51 AM
regarding the new change to NCC ... NOT LIKE new NCC open to all, this will create even more problems because you have default set to turned on for both NCC (and sea port). New players have no idea what these are and will have very few facilities which will hurt your group and some people only play occasionally. there are a lot of player who do not want to participate in these 2 things but are not aware they need to turn them off. please change the NCC (and sea port) to default off and the players who want to participate in these very nice options will turn them on ....

BethFB
Jun 12 2018, 10:18 AM
Will the SN be able to add fields to the farm or not? Would they be able to in the future?

Thanks.

Taz D
Jun 12 2018, 10:23 AM
Will the SN be able to add fields to the farm or not? Would they be able to in the future?

Thanks.
Hi BethFB,
That is already available in the Design part of the Super Neighbor. You have to allow them to sell and buy using your coins.

Pegasus_III
Jun 12 2018, 11:04 AM
When I work for my SN, I have only H/P and H/P/S tools. I can water and fertilize but I cannot use the tools in the columns of Harvest, Plow, Harvest Trees, Chop trees, harvest flowers. They do work on my own farms for me.
Thanks for all you do!!

Taz D
Jun 12 2018, 11:08 AM
When I work for my SN, I have only H/P and H/P/S tools. I can water and fertilize but I cannot use the tools in the columns of Harvest, Plow, Harvest Trees, Chop trees, harvest flowers. They do work on my own farms for me.
Thanks for all you do!!
Hi Pegasus,
I moved your post to the New Release thread in Announcements as this has to do with one of the new release items.

5. More controls over your Super Neighbours work: You can now specify exactly which farming operations each of your super neighbours is allowed to do on your farms, ex: harvest trees/flowers/crops, plow, fish, chop and plant.

Known Issues:

- Some users are not able to perform certain type of work at Super Neighbour farms. We will release a fix later today for this, if you can wait you don't need to do anything else, it will work as usual after the fix. If you don't want to wait, you can ask your Super Neighbour to edit your permissions and enable all the farming operations.

Tom C
Jun 12 2018, 11:12 AM
Noticed this the last time we had new products that we would get bonus with. When I go into the facility manager I harvest animals first, store stuff next, then load factories next I send out request for help for factories, next I load the service facilities here comes the problem does not matter how long I wait before clicking to open the service facility send out help request as soon as I click it a bonus window will pop up and then be lost open service facility, I have to close it to get the bonus and then open the service facility again. Why is the bonus window only coming up as soon as I go the open a facility.

jdentel
Jun 12 2018, 11:16 AM
game locks up and won't close the ingredient planner in the facility manager

Taz D
Jun 12 2018, 11:18 AM
Noticed this the last time we had new products that we would get bonus with. When I go into the facility manager I harvest animals first, store stuff next, then load factories next I send out request for help for factories, next I load the service facilities here comes the problem does not matter how long I wait before clicking to open the service facility send out help request as soon as I click it a bonus window will pop up and then be lost open service facility, I have to close it to get the bonus and then open the service facility again. Why is the bonus window only coming up as soon as I go the open a facility.
Hi Tom C,
The bonus pop up will not open until you have clicked a certain number of times. You can see the same thing when we have a crop bonus as you are harvesting. It takes a few clicks harvesting before the bonus pop up shows after you have reached the new belt.

Taz D
Jun 12 2018, 11:20 AM
game locks up and won't close the ingredient planner in the facility manager
Hi jdental,
This has been reported to the developers along with the problems with the Show Work Info and the Show Facilities Info.

sestree
Jun 12 2018, 11:25 AM
Thank you for moving the onions to 2 day and I'm super excited about the new farm coming :D :D :D Thanks Raul !!!!

sestree
Jun 12 2018, 11:28 AM
Please post suggestions in the Suggestion section where we gather all by subject to make it easier for the developers to see.

Please keep this thread for posting any problems with this release.

Sorry Taz --- this is why I quit posting or commenting for a while :( I'll go back to silence.

JNelson
Jun 12 2018, 02:02 PM
what happens to onions already planted?

Taz D
Jun 12 2018, 02:29 PM
what happens to onions already planted?
Hi JNelson,
They are ready in 2 days rather than 3.

iam1to
Jun 12 2018, 03:00 PM
had problems working a super neighbor - only being able to do crops instead of everything (and auto-select of tools didn't work) - they couldn't work mine that same way - went in to change what super neighbors could do and now the orange sprinkler isn't showing up (the one that speeds up the harvest times)

marymarcel
Jun 12 2018, 03:05 PM
had problems working a super neighbor - only being able to do crops instead of everything (and auto-select of tools didn't work) - they couldn't work mine that same way - went in to change what super neighbors could do and now the orange sprinkler isn't showing up (the one that speeds up the harvest times)

Hi iam1to :)

The developers have just fixed this problem. Please reload your farms and try again.

marymarcel
Jun 12 2018, 03:07 PM
Hi all :)

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Info - June 12th, 3:30PM

- BugFix: Some users are not able to perform certain type of work at Super Neighbour farms.
- BugFix: Can not close the Ingredient Planner or the Store Help screens.

Known Issues:

- The Show Work Info not working as expected when closed
- Some of the Show Facility Info numbers are not correct

BethFB
Jun 12 2018, 03:33 PM
Hi BethFB,
That is already available in the Design part of the Super Neighbor. You have to allow them to sell and buy using your coins.

Okay, thank you.

Beth

max_river
Jun 12 2018, 06:30 PM
thank for the new realease I am ok with you just doing apart of the realese it gives you guys time to fix some of the issues that arise.

JohnAlbertini
Jun 12 2018, 07:08 PM
Can't plant, wife can't even open the seeder, I can open the seeder but all crops locked.

We've stopped and re done the Super neighbor over several times!!!

Taz D
Jun 12 2018, 07:14 PM
Can't plant, wife can't even open the seeder, I can open the seeder but all crops locked.

We've stopped and re done the Super neighbor over several times!!!
Hi John,
All of the options except planting were reset and checked so you as an SN can do all jobs except planting. You will need to each go to the Edit super neighbor settings and check the box for planting. With the addition of the new options for super neighbors things got a little messed up and then reset to the new defaults.

JohnAlbertini
Jun 12 2018, 07:46 PM
Hi John,
All of the options except planting were reset and checked so you as an SN can do all jobs except planting. You will need to each go to the Edit super neighbor settings and check the box for planting. With the addition of the new options for super neighbors things got a little messed up and then reset to the new defaults.

We went to the Super Neighbor setting and unchecked them all then rechecked them all and still NO to seeding!!!

JohnAlbertini
Jun 12 2018, 07:50 PM
OK did it again and seems to be working now.

Taz D
Jun 12 2018, 08:01 PM
We went to the Super Neighbor setting and unchecked them all then rechecked them all and still NO to seeding!!!
Hi John,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

I just had my SN try it and it is working. There are 7 check boxes with Allow Planting on a row by itself. Make sure all of them are checked. If you just uncheck the top one for Permanently Hired for Farming and then recheck it then the Allow Planting will not be checked unless you click on it to specifically choose it.

Moose Mob
Jun 12 2018, 09:07 PM
After the update, the only checkmark was for planting, all other permissions were off. I set my SNs for all permissions and removed permission from old SN's no longer playing. Cleanup is always good.
I assume they attempted to fix the system and when doing so, they turned off the planting checkmark for all my SNs. I fixed it again.
I tried to help a friend that I promised to assist while she is away, and I can no longer plant on her farm. I guess they will have to rot and nothing I can do.

If you guys need a guinea pig to help with testing, let me know. I am usually around.

Edit to add: The farms selector tools always shows highlighted farm after I use the tower to see what work is needed.

Taz D
Jun 12 2018, 09:14 PM
After the update, the only checkmark was for planting, all other permissions were off. I set my SNs for all permissions and removed permission from old SN's no longer playing. Cleanup is always good.
I assume they attempted to fix the system and when doing so, they turned off the planting checkmark for all my SNs. I fixed it again.
I tried to help a friend that I promised to assist while she is away, and I can no longer plant on her farm. I guess they will have to rot and nothing I can do.

If you guys need a guinea pig to help with testing, let me know. I am usually around.
Hi Moose Mob,
Yes, when they released the fix for the SN settings it reset all checks as on except for the planting, so everyone who allows that will need to go into the setting to check for planting.

Moose Mob
Jun 12 2018, 09:33 PM
Hi Moose Mob,
Yes, when they released the fix for the SN settings it reset all checks as on except for the planting, so everyone who allows that will need to go into the setting to check for planting.

It was set, they turned it off during the 'fix', and my friend is not in a position to fix it for awhile.

Snookie Sue
Jun 12 2018, 09:39 PM
I miss the days when a new release was a full release.

Kenn318
Jun 12 2018, 09:50 PM
:mad:My neighbor has set me to do planting as well as all the harvesting but it is NOT working! I can NOT plant for her! What's going on? SN has been totally screwed up.

Taz D
Jun 12 2018, 09:53 PM
It was set, they turned it off during the 'fix', and my friend is not in a position to fix it for awhile.
Hi Moose Mob,
Yes because the default settings is all without the planting, so when they did the release it reset all of those back to default, turning off the planting.

jeannine_p
Jun 12 2018, 10:10 PM
so uhm, he hee heee.. in my big tool box most of my harvesters are gone, and yes they are still in my storage. i own all the wya u to the red 16x16, plus some ex tools, and all the tools i own except my harvesters are showing in my tool box.

Taz D
Jun 12 2018, 10:11 PM
:mad:My neighbor has set me to do planting as well as all the harvesting but it is NOT working! I can NOT plant for her! What's going on? SN has been totally screwed up.
Hi Kenn,
Please have them reset you for planting. The developers released a fix this afternoon to change the defgault settings for SN to allow them to do all work except the planting. When they did that it unchecked the planting.

charlie4845
Jun 12 2018, 10:15 PM
All of my harvesters have disappeared from my toolbox!

Taz D
Jun 12 2018, 10:16 PM
so uhm, he hee heee.. in my big tool box most of my harvesters are gone, and yes they are still in my storage. i own all the wya u to the red 16x16, plus some ex tools, and all the tools i own except my harvesters are showing in my tool box.
Hi jeannine,
I just saw that too. Email sent to developers. It just happened with the last release.

Gramma Cindy
Jun 12 2018, 10:19 PM
All my harvesters are GONE except my single & 2x2!!!! i use the 9 harvester on my quest farm and now will have to single harvest until you get this fixed please! thank you

jeannine_p
Jun 12 2018, 10:19 PM
Hi jeannine,
I just saw that too. Email sent to developers. It just happened with the last release.

ty so much for the fast as lightning response taz!!

Taz D
Jun 12 2018, 10:24 PM
All my harvesters are GONE except my single & 2x2!!!! i use the 9 harvester on my quest farm and now will have to single harvest until you get this fixed please! thank you
Hi Gramma Cindy,
Email has been sent to developers. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Conjetta
Jun 12 2018, 10:37 PM
All harvest tools are grayed out in tool box. I also still can't plant at my sn farms or she at mine. We've both cleared our cache and made sure everything is checked. Still can't use the harvest/plow/plant combines.

Taz D
Jun 12 2018, 10:43 PM
All harvest tools are grayed out in tool box. I also still can't plant at my sn farms or she at mine. We've both cleared our cache and made sure everything is checked. Still can't use the harvest/plow/plant combines.
Hi Conjetta,
We are aware of the harvester grey out and the developers have been emailed for this.

Have you checked the settings recently as the release this afternoon set all SN settings bvack to default which is all checked except planting. You might want to look again and see if Allow planting is still checked.
For the HPP combines are not handed to you automatically. You would need to drop the HP combine and pick up the HPP combine.

EDIT: I just tested this for one I am SN for and the combine HPP worked fine.

Taz D
Jun 12 2018, 10:59 PM
Raul has just posted the following:

Post-Release Info - June 12th, 11:46PM

- The last release (at 10:10PM) included a bug that grayed out all the harvesters in the toolbox, unfortunately the developer working on that area is on vacation returning next Monday. As this is a critical bug, we decided to revert the game to the previous version, this means that all the bugs that were fixed on the 10:10PM release are now back.

We estimate everything should go back to normal sometime next Monday

If your harvesters are still greyed out try restarting your farms. If that doesn't bring them back please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

cassi2m
Jun 13 2018, 01:52 AM
Love being able to close my Quest farm so SN

Hi Susan,
We have the option of making Quest Farms Private.

Go to the Quest Farm click the name of the farm to edit it, as if you were renaming it.

Next click the "Make this a Private Farm" option. No one can enter that farm but you, the owner.

If you click "Make this a Quest Farm" option, that will disable the harvesting of all animal sheds currently on that farm, thereby being in the "ready to harvest" state.

I hope that helped.
They've worked really hard to assist us with the Quest farms, and the overall game.
Great job guys, and yes there are some hiccups to the game, but they will get them lined out asap. They always do. :)

For anyone reading, (my thoughts and opinions)
Don't forget that each time that FaceBook has a release, it will cause issues with the game which the developers have to

1. Duplicate the problem that you have reported, so be as complete as possible to assist them. Tell them step by step what you were doing when the issue occurred, including the error you received.

2. Find the solution or fix and

3. Write the code to correct the issue.

4. Test it out to see that patch has corrected it or them.

5. Release the fix to be applied to all of our accounts.

It's a lot of work for them and that's why it's important that if we want to keep our game going, we need to support them by purchasing FarmTown Cash items to keep it running. If it is not profitable, we will lose our game.

All of our computers are different, some are still using old versions of windows ie: Win7, Win8, etc. Some act differently, and it depends on which browser you use, what version you are running, has it been updated, etc, which helps determine the problems. Most of the time it's our computers that are the cause of the issues, unless it's a new release, and they will know the problems, everyone posts here or sends tickets to Support. :)

I think that one of the most important things to run your game smoothly is to determine the amount of RAM, Random Access Memory that you have installed on your computer. Ram is fairly easy to replace. If go to youtube there are great videos on how to replace/install RAM. Make certain before you buy how much RAM your computer will support, and that it meets with your computer manufacturer's specifications.

Tips: Sorry switching subjects, but Support suggests that before we leave our farm for the day, turn off all in the Settings: Crops, Trees Flowers, etc. Change that setting in the Wrench aka Settings to read None. Next time you load your farm, it helps with the overall process. Also I was advised to choose a smaller farm to set as default for faster loading.

Cathy

BethFB
Jun 13 2018, 03:04 AM

Thanks.

I have another question that is similar to this one. Will the SN be able to delete the fields to add new ones to the farm?

Thanks.

Doubletops
Jun 13 2018, 04:06 AM
Before this morning, when working my Superneighbors far I could question the question mark to make sure she needed the crop planted for one of her facilities. It did show HER facilities. Now TODAY... all that has changed. Her facilities are NOT showing but mine ARE. Sure don't like that. She is new to the game & I'm trying to help her grasp the whole concept. WHY have you done this?

maggiel29
Jun 13 2018, 04:17 AM
The "Show Facility Info across all farms" is brilliant - thanks for all your hard work Raul and team.

MNWildOne423
Jun 13 2018, 05:11 AM
Thank you for number three! I was just starting a spreadsheet so I had a list of what facs I had where. This seems to eliminate the need for this. Thanks for all that you do! I love this game. I play at least six days a week.

Tiger
Jun 13 2018, 05:18 AM
Before this morning, when working my Superneighbors far I could question the question mark to make sure she needed the crop planted for one of her facilities. It did show HER facilities. Now TODAY... all that has changed. Her facilities are NOT showing but mine ARE. Sure don't like that. She is new to the game & I'm trying to help her grasp the whole concept. WHY have you done this?

Hi Doubletops,

Please be a little clearer. Describe exactly the steps you are using when you are on the farm you are SN for and let us know exactly at what point it is no longer working right for you.

By "question the question mark" do you mean you are clicking the ? on a crop to view what is made with it, then clicking on the product to see where it's made? When you hover over the facility it's showing your facilites owned, not hers?

peekachoo
Jun 13 2018, 05:30 AM
I'm sorry, I know it's probably right in front of my eyes , but where do I find this , I just can't find it anywhere ,lol . Thanks :)

"3. 'Show Facility Info' across all farms: The 'Show Facility Info' button in the 'Show Names' screen will show you a summary of all your facilities by farm, grouped by type, ex: Factories Workable, Factories Non-Workable, Services and Animal Buildings. "

Tiger
Jun 13 2018, 05:58 AM
I'm sorry, I know it's probably right in front of my eyes , but where do I find this , I just can't find it anywhere ,lol . Thanks :)

"3. 'Show Facility Info' across all farms: The 'Show Facility Info' button in the 'Show Names' screen will show you a summary of all your facilities by farm, grouped by type, ex: Factories Workable, Factories Non-Workable, Services and Animal Buildings. "

Hi peekachoo,

Top left of your game screen is the green grid you use to navigate to each of your farms. At the top of that it says "Show Names". If you click on "Show Names" then, at the bottom of the screen, on "Show Facility Info" it will bring up a new window showing you where each type of facility is and how many there are.

If you need more information, see this post in the Game Guide >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6245474#post6245474

Lainiea
Jun 13 2018, 06:04 AM
So I am a SN to 7 people. Two days in a row my ability to plant/seed has been removed where I have had to wake people up to go to their farms to redo my SN abilities. Is this going to be an every day thing where we will have to set abilities daily for SN?

peekachoo
Jun 13 2018, 06:08 AM
Hi peekachoo,

Top left of your game screen is the green grid you use to navigate to each of your farms. At the top of that it says "Show Names". If you click on "Show Names" then, at the bottom of the screen, on "Show Facility Info" it will bring up a new window showing you where each type of facility is and how many there are.

If you need more information, see this post in the Game Guide >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6245474#post6245474

Yey, I've found it,lol.....many thanks Tiger :)

bluehair
Jun 13 2018, 06:22 AM
are trains counted as workable facilities?

Tiger
Jun 13 2018, 06:35 AM
Yey, I've found it,lol.....many thanks Tiger :)

Great! You are welcome :)

Tiger
Jun 13 2018, 06:36 AM

Hi bluehair,

No they are not.

bluehair
Jun 13 2018, 06:51 AM
Hi bluehair,

No they are not.

ok cause on farm 2 I have a train and semi trailer plus animal buildings and it is showing 1 workable and 1 non workable

Tiger
Jun 13 2018, 07:04 AM
ok cause on farm 2 I have a train and semi trailer plus animal buildings and it is showing 1 workable and 1 non workable

Hi bluehair,

Please keep an eye on the top post on page one, that's where updates and known issues are posted.

'Show Facility Info' numbers being incorrect is a known issue.

Raenie
Jun 13 2018, 08:13 AM
Post-Release Info - June 12th, 11:46PM

Quote from update- The last release (at 10:10PM) included a bug that grayed out all the harvesters in the toolbox, unfortunately the developer working on that area is on vacation returning next Monday. As this is a critical bug, we decided to revert the game to the previous version, this means that all the bugs that were fixed on the 10:10PM release are now back.

We estimate everything should go back to normal sometime next Monday.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ha, ha, ha, ha.... Thanks for the latest update (umm, I think ;)

But no, seriously, I am grateful for all of the changes that you are attempting to make. I find some of them to be amazingly helpful in playing the game.

And I am especially grateful for your keeping us, the users up to date with the changes which are being made, and that you are aware of the problems which still need to be fixed. This way we can just wait patiently until you've had a chance to help us! :)

Many thanks for all of your work, and by the way, the game is running much better for me, since you've updated your servers, or whatever hardware upgrades that you have made.

Thank you ...

Taz D
Jun 13 2018, 10:38 AM
So I am a SN to 7 people. Two days in a row my ability to plant/seed has been removed where I have had to wake people up to go to their farms to redo my SN abilities. Is this going to be an every day thing where we will have to set abilities daily for SN?
Hi Lainiea,
The developers released the added options for the SN settings, but did not make the default to have all the items but planting checked. Then later they released afix to set all the options except planting to be checked. Both times it turned off the planting option. So each time if you had the planting option it got unchecked requiring that the owner reset the planting check. It should not happen again as all the fixes for this have been done.

Jasck
Jun 13 2018, 11:19 AM
I've noticed that since yesterdays (Tuesday) update, when you have farm(s) to work on a nieghbours farm, these are no longer highlighted and the ones with no work appear for example: Neighbour has 35 farms, 2 are private and 29 have work. The 2 private farms dont show as expected but the 4 with no work show. Any idea

Taz D
Jun 13 2018, 11:23 AM
I've noticed that since yesterdays (Tuesday) update, when you have farm(s) to work on a nieghbours farm, these are no longer highlighted and the ones with no work appear for example: Neighbour has 35 farms, 2 are private and 29 have work. The 2 private farms dont show as expected but the 4 with no work show. Any idea
Hi Jasck,
I moved your post to the new release thread as this pertains to this release.
Please read thew first post of this thread as that problem is listed and has not been corrected yet.

jeannine_p
Jun 13 2018, 11:49 AM
just a totally random thing.. i notice there is no bar above my farm telling me there was a new release, like there has been. did we decide to do away with that? or...?? i find it helpful, so was really just wondering. also, thanks for putting my harvesters back. lol

Dutch85
Jun 13 2018, 04:45 PM
Thank you Raul and team for another great release! Thank you also for working so hard to keep this game fun! Love all the new things so far and looking forward to the facilities and new farm! I always like the two part release!

Lara
Jun 13 2018, 07:09 PM
There seems to be something wrong with the facility chains manager. I was just trying to do the green linked facilities and everything has gone blank when a box opens up. I have put it here in case it is something to do with the upgrade issues.

Just for your information: Since doing this post I went back and checked again and the same thing happened again. It starts with information in the boxes but as you try to import products it starts flashing and going funny and then all the boxes you bring up are totally blank

Taz D
Jun 13 2018, 07:36 PM
There seems to be something wrong with the facility chains manager. I was just trying to do the green linked facilities and everything has gone blank when a box opens up. I have put it here in case it is something to do with the upgrade issues.

Just for your information: Since doing this post I went back and checked again and the same thing happened again. It starts with information in the boxes but as you try to import products it starts flashing and going funny and then all the boxes you bring up are totally blank
Hi Lara,
I just did my facility chains importing and exporting and did not see that. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.

Lara
Jun 13 2018, 08:20 PM
Hi Lara,
I just did my facility chains importing and exporting and did not see that. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.

that worked thanks

Santmyer
Jun 14 2018, 04:53 PM
I am curious, the new facility information grid is spot on with the animal buildings and is absolutely correct with the service buildings. The most notable discrepancy for my particular statitics is that on my farms 3 and 4 there are 5 each of the golden factories workable. Are the developers including the train engines as workable? According to my data sheets, I only have workable goods on farms 5 and 6. Again just curious, as the accountant in me likes everything to come out even. I am waiting for clarification or dispute before tallying any further. I placed this under new release because no other thread referred to the new facility information. If you need to move it, please let me know where to follow your response.

marymarcel
Jun 14 2018, 05:14 PM
I am curious, the new facility information grid is spot on with the animal buildings and is absolutely correct with the service buildings. The most notable discrepancy for my particular statitics is that on my farms 3 and 4 there are 5 each of the golden factories workable. Are the developers including the train engines as workable? According to my data sheets, I only have workable goods on farms 5 and 6. Again just curious, as the accountant in me likes everything to come out even. I am waiting for clarification or dispute before tallying any further. I placed this under new release because no other thread referred to the new facility information. If you need to move it, please let me know where to follow your response.

Hi Santmyer :)

From Raul notes for the New Release :

Known Issues:

- Some of the 'Show Facility Info' numbers are not correct
- See latest release info at 11:46PM for more information on current bugs.

nettie1212
Jun 14 2018, 05:19 PM
d"] While working Super Neighbour farms, when you access the 'Show Work Info' screen, after you close that screen, the farm selector will be updated to show in blue the farms where there is still work available[/COLOR] I am a super neighbour and when I work her farms and check the farm selector and when I close it all her 35 farms show work even though only six have work

marymarcel
Jun 14 2018, 05:23 PM
d"] While working Super Neighbour farms, when you access the 'Show Work Info' screen, after you close that screen, the farm selector will be updated to show in blue the farms where there is still work available[/COLOR] I am a super neighbour and when I work her farms and check the farm selector and when I close it all her 35 farms show work even though only six have work

Hi nettie1212 :)

There is a problem affecting this part of the game, please go to the first post, first page of this thread where you can read what Raul has posted about this. Thank you :)

Lorraine Millett Snyder
Jun 14 2018, 05:33 PM
Onion is now showing as a 2 day crop, not 3? Onions are ready on my 3 day farms before the other crops.

they changed it to 2 d
ay crop it was in the last update.:)

Aussie Rae
Jun 14 2018, 07:58 PM

you are brilliant!! I didn't think of that and was scratching my head trying to find those extra 5 facilities... as I have 2 farms each having 268 facilities and 5 trains on them.... and the Show Names/Facilities is telling me I have 273 on both those farms.... now I can stop trying to search for possible duplicated facilities.... LOL thanks bluehair.....:)

Taz D
Jun 14 2018, 08:03 PM
you are brilliant!! I didn't think of that and was scratching my head trying to find those extra 5 facilities... as I have 2 farms each having 268 facilities and 5 trains on them.... and the Show Names/Facilities is telling me I have 273 on both those farms.... now I can stop trying to search for possible duplicated facilities.... LOL thanks bluehair.....:)
Hi Aussie Rae,
You might want to wait until they fix that on Monday (US time) hopefully before trying to figure out what the extra are.

Aussie Rae
Jun 14 2018, 09:30 PM
Hi Aussie Rae,
You might want to wait until they fix that on Monday (US time) hopefully before trying to figure out what the extra are.

thinking this is the reason as all my other farms have the correct numbers showing, :) its only those 2 that have the 5 trains on each that have the extra 5 showing in the total numbers of facilities...

earlgray
Jun 15 2018, 07:21 AM

Brilliant indeed. And apparently they're also counting ships as non-workable facilities; I was trying to figure out how I could have a facility that I could neither see nor that showed up under the facilities manager!

marymarcel
Jun 15 2018, 02:10 PM

Post-Release Info - June 15th, 2:30PM

- We just released again all the changes and bug fixes from the earlier June 12th 10:10PM release, our developer was able to take care of the last issue remotely, and this time all harvesters are showing up in your toolbox.

Known Issues:

- Some of the 'Show Facility Info' numbers are not correct

bruhelmboldt
Jun 15 2018, 02:31 PM
'>our developer was able to take care of the last issue remotely'

Love this! Dedication to the job. On holiday, but still working out the bugs. Kudos to him/her, and to this whole team!!

And thanks for the new facilities, too! Very Kewl !!

beverduster
Jun 16 2018, 02:40 AM
thanks raul for the new facilities

mareface
Jun 16 2018, 03:06 AM
HOORAY - thank you - now we need oil pump upgrades - cannot even post facs to be worked without running out of crude oil within 2 or 3 responses. Since June of 2009, never had issues til the last few months.

Tiger
Jun 16 2018, 07:00 AM
For those that haven't seen it yet. UPDATE >>

Post-Release Info - June 16th, 3:20AM

- Released 5 facilities.

frostyvb56
Jun 16 2018, 11:10 AM
Thanks for another great update :)

Hopefruloly one day a way to make coins will become available.

gffarmer
Jun 16 2018, 11:53 AM
Thanks team for the new update!

jackiep63
Jun 16 2018, 01:00 PM
It's happened a few times now today. When I'm hired for trees and flowers, but not H&P, the tool which keeps getting offered is the 2x2 harvester, when there's nothing I've been hired for in terms of H&P. I keep having to switch to the correct tool.

Taz D
Jun 16 2018, 01:07 PM
It's happened a few times now today. When I'm hired for trees and flowers, but not H&P, the tool which keeps getting offered is the 2x2 harvester, when there's nothing I've been hired for in terms of H&P. I keep having to switch to the correct tool.
Hi Jackiep,
We have already notified the developers of this problem. When you get that tool just exchange it for the right tool until the developers can fix this.

storm36
Jun 16 2018, 07:52 PM
I have a question

with the Show Work Info button now able to show which farms have work available once you click on it and close the window .. can i ask what the purpose of the Lookout Tower is for? i am confused about this since i paid 100 FC for this tool so i could see which farms actually needed work to be done ( rather than bounce to all 35 of my neighbors blue farms) .. now it seems the Lookout Tower is no longer needed???

Taz D
Jun 16 2018, 07:58 PM
I have a question

with the Show Work Info button now able to show which farms have work available once you click on it and close the window .. can i ask what the purpose of the Lookout Tower is for? i am confused about this since i paid 100 FC for this tool so i could see which farms actually needed work to be done ( rather than bounce to all 35 of my neighbors blue farms) .. now it seems the Lookout Tower is no longer needed???
Hi Storm,
The Show Work Info doesn't work unless you own the Mobile Lookout Tower. Without it when you click on the Show Work Info a pop up tells you that you need the tool for it to work.

abarrow
Jun 17 2018, 06:38 AM
Since the upgrade if I am hired to harvest trees and they have the extended tools, it shows the tool, but won't allow me to harvest, however if i open the tool box and select the tool it lets me complete the job, also on my own farms when I click on the grid to see what farms I have ready it will show farms that are ready to harvest that still have hours before it is mature. And last but not the least important the system is very slow and when it saves it is taking a lot longer than it was before the upgrade, It seemed so much faster prior to the upgrade, I am on f-3 w 202, have cleared cache, memcache and rebooted several times. thank you

turpdude
Jun 17 2018, 06:40 AM
Even after the bug fix for super neighbors, I am unable to plant. Now the harvest/plow/sow tool is in my tool box but is still shaded and will not allow me to use this tool. I have cleared my memcache but this has not helped.

WinkinAtU
Jun 17 2018, 09:28 AM
While working Super Neighbour farms, when you access the 'Show Work Info' screen, after you close that screen, the farm selector will be updated to show in blue the farms where there is still work available My question is where is the "Show Work Info" on FT. I've been waiting a long time for this, being a super neighbor and wanting to do "it all" on my friends fields. Also where is the farm selector? Thanks so much, Sharon.

Taz D
Jun 17 2018, 10:20 AM
Since the upgrade if I am hired to harvest trees and they have the extended tools, it shows the tool, but won't allow me to harvest, however if i open the tool box and select the tool it lets me complete the job, also on my own farms when I click on the grid to see what farms I have ready it will show farms that are ready to harvest that still have hours before it is mature. And last but not the least important the system is very slow and when it saves it is taking a lot longer than it was before the upgrade, It seemed so much faster prior to the upgrade, I am on f-3 w 202, have cleared cache, memcache and rebooted several times. thank you
Hi abarrow,
This has been reported to thwe developers already. All you can do until they fix this is to switch the tools yourself.

Taz D
Jun 17 2018, 10:22 AM
Even after the bug fix for super neighbors, I am unable to plant. Now the harvest/plow/sow tool is in my tool box but is still shaded and will not allow me to use this tool. I have cleared my memcache but this has not helped.
Hi Turpdude,
Please have the player you are a super neighbor for to go into the super neighbor setting for you and check the box to allow you to plant. The default for those who were already super neighbors was to check all the boxes for harvesting but not for the planting.

Taz D
Jun 17 2018, 10:26 AM
While working Super Neighbour farms, when you access the 'Show Work Info' screen, after you close that screen, the farm selector will be updated to show in blue the farms where there is still work available My question is where is the "Show Work Info" on FT. I've been waiting a long time for this, being a super neighbor and wanting to do "it all" on my friends fields. Also where is the farm selector? Thanks so much, Sharon.
Hi Sharon,
The Show Work Info is in the Show Names at the top of the Farm Selector. The Farm Seletor is the grid of farms at the top of the farm where you choose what farm you want to go to.
If you do not own the Mobile Lookout Tower then the Show Work Info will not work for you.

earlgray
Jun 17 2018, 10:50 AM
I love the "Show Facility Info" in the farm selector. But please make it so that when you hover the cursor over a farm, the name pops up, as is the case for Show Work Info. I also really appreciate that you've added the cost of the next expansion when you hover the cursor over the farm in Show Extra Farm Info. Thanks for the excellent work!

Taz D
Jun 17 2018, 11:03 AM
I love the "Show Facility Info" in the farm selector. But please make it so that when you hover the cursor over a farm, the name pops up, as is the case for Show Work Info. I also really appreciate that you've added the cost of the next expansion when you hover the cursor over the farm in Show Extra Farm Info. Thanks for the excellent work!
Hi Earlgray,
If you have a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to see.

Sqrl
Jun 17 2018, 01:36 PM
Ye gads, but the new Data Center fac is HUGE. *shuffles things around*

Texas Belle
Jun 18 2018, 11:33 AM
Thank you guys as always, y'all rock....

Taz D
Jun 18 2018, 09:33 PM
New update from Raul:

- In the 'Show Facility Info' screen, we are now showing the farm name when you mouse over the buttons.
- In the 'Show Facility Info' screen, we are now showing the total amount of facilities when you mouse over the legend categories at the top left of the screen.
- BugFix: Some of the 'Show Facility Info' numbers were not correct due to the inclusion of trains and ships.
- BugFix: When hired for only trees or flowers the tool that was auto-selected to perform the work was the small harvester.

Taz D
Jun 18 2018, 10:06 PM
I have sent an email to the developers about the Turbo Ordering Station not starting products in the Semi-Trailer Truck using the Start All at the top of Facility Manager. Nor will those trucks store products using the Store All at the top of Facility Manager.
Until this is fixed you will have to start all and store all from the individual truck.

Dutch85
Jun 18 2018, 11:04 PM
In my facility manager, when I have it set to all service facilities and nothing else, my semi-trailer trucks are listed. This just happened within the last few hours.

Taz D
Jun 18 2018, 11:10 PM
In my facility manager, when I have it set to all service facilities and nothing else, my semi-trailer trucks are listed. This just happened within the last few hours.
Hi Dutch,
Please read my post above yours. The Semi-trailer trucks were messed up with tonights release.

Aussie Rae
Jun 19 2018, 02:02 AM
I have sent an email to the developers about the Turbo Ordering Station not starting products in the Semi-Trailer Truck using the Start All at the top of Facility Manager. Nor will those trucks store products using the Store All at the top of Facility Manager.
Until this is fixed you will have to start all and store all from the individual truck.

thanks taz, just discovered that the semis are not storing all... thought I was going crazy, should have checked here before doing all the usual stuff... memcache, browser cleanup etc, :)

turbo terry
Jun 19 2018, 06:46 AM
in facility manager if you filter for NCC or chain the semi-trucks show up

Tiger
Jun 19 2018, 06:53 AM
in facility manager if you filter for NCC or chain the semi-trucks show up

Hi turbo terry,

The semi trailers have a problem at the moment. They are also not starting or storing with the Start All and Store All buttons at the top of the Facility Manager. You have to do that manually for now. This has been sent off to the developers.

Sqrl
Jun 19 2018, 07:36 AM
Talking of the semi-trailer trucks, are they included in Show Facility Info? Their status seems confused sometimes. In the Game Guide they're listed as non-workable facs, but storage has them under Tools.

Tiger
Jun 19 2018, 08:06 AM
Talking of the semi-trailer trucks, are they included in Show Facility Info? Their status seems confused sometimes. In the Game Guide they're listed as non-workable facs, but storage has them under Tools.

Hi Sqrl,

No they do not show up in there as they are a tool. They are in the non-workables in the game guide as they can not be worked by others and are loaded with coins like the other non workables.

Sqrl
Jun 19 2018, 08:34 AM

Caren Katsmom
Jun 19 2018, 10:13 AM
I'm just adding more information to the current issues, which I know the developers are working to fix. The Semi-Trailer Trucks also show up when filtering for Animal Buildings. When working as a super-neighbor, and there are crops to harvest and plow (hired to do both)... the auto-selector for tools gives me the Harvest 64 tool instead of the available Harvest/Plow 64 Combo tool. I have to manually switch every time.

starcatcher
Jun 19 2018, 10:41 AM
My semi's not emptying or odering with button

domer_46530
Jun 19 2018, 10:44 AM
Same here the tool is in my storage but not showing up when I go to load it in my facility manager TURBO LOADER !!

I see I am not alone but for some reason now the semi truck tool is not appearing in the facilities manager to load or unload the truck I looked it is in my storage and when I go to the store it shows I already have both the unloader/ and Turbo loader Just started today....

Tiger
Jun 19 2018, 11:17 AM
My semi's not emptying or odering with button

Same here the tool is in my storage but not showing up when I go to load it in my facility manager TURBO LOADER !!

Hi starcatcher and domer,

The semi trailers have a problem at the moment. They are not starting or storing with the Start All and Store All buttons at the top of the Facility Manager. You have to do that manually for now. They are also showing up in some of the facility filters where they should not. This has been sent off to the developers.

sestree
Jun 19 2018, 11:21 AM
Hi starcatcher and domer,

The semi trailers have a problem at the moment. They are not starting or storing with the Start All and Store All buttons at the top of the Facility Manager. You have to do that manually for now. They are also showing up in some of the facility filters where they should not. This has been sent off to the developers.

Yes but silver lining ...... with them showing up in the NCC filters it makes them really easy to find and work. I admit I was quite confused at first but hey at least they're easy to find .. I have a bunch of them and going the non-workable by friends filter wasn't easy. The NCC filter? yeah easier to find them. Silver linings no?

Tiger
Jun 19 2018, 11:48 AM
Yes but silver lining ...... with them showing up in the NCC filters it makes them really easy to find and work. I admit I was quite confused at first but hey at least they're easy to find .. I have a bunch of them and going the non-workable by friends filter wasn't easy. The NCC filter? yeah easier to find them. Silver linings no?

Well, you have always been able to find them if you just use the search and type in "semi" no need to change any filters then.

iam1to
Jun 19 2018, 02:17 PM
with this last update - the first day a lot of people had issues with not being able to work properly with their super neighbors (like not being able to work everything they were allowed to before) but that was fixed - today I am having problems with working out of order (meaning before would harvest/plow first, chop, trees, etc and now it is all out of order) and the proper tool not being auto-selected (before the harvest/plow tool would be auto-selected but now it selects just harvest) but we can switch to the proper tool

Taz D
Jun 19 2018, 02:51 PM
with this last update - the first day a lot of people had issues with not being able to work properly with their super neighbors (like not being able to work everything they were allowed to before) but that was fixed - today I am having problems with working out of order (meaning before would harvest/plow first, chop, trees, etc and now it is all out of order) and the proper tool not being auto-selected (before the harvest/plow tool would be auto-selected but now it selects just harvest) but we can switch to the proper tool
Hi iam1to,
We have sent this to the developers this morning along with a problem concerning the semi-trailer trucks.

Taz D
Jun 19 2018, 03:25 PM
Raul has added the following update:

Dan H
Jun 19 2018, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the great release! The Data Center seems to be disproportionately large, though. Would be nice to have a slightly smaller footprint.

Caren Katsmom
Jun 19 2018, 04:29 PM

Known Issues:

- None

There is still an issue to fix... when working as a Super-Neighbor. I just checked, and there's still a problem with auto-selection of crop tool. The Harvest tool is auto-chosen, even though the combination tool for Harvest/Plow is available (and always used to be the one chosen).

Taz D
Jun 19 2018, 04:49 PM
There is still an issue to fix... when working as a Super-Neighbor. I just checked, and there's still a problem with auto-selection of crop tool. The Harvest tool is auto-chosen, even though the combination tool for Harvest/Plow is available (and always used to be the one chosen).
Hi Caren,
You are talking about the tool issue and yes they know about that. It is not just for super neighbors. It is also affecting some for the hires from market as well.

earlgray
Jun 19 2018, 10:54 PM

Perfect. Thank you! I really like the features you've added here.

bruhelmboldt
Jun 20 2018, 02:36 AM
Thanks for the new farm!

Tiger
Jun 20 2018, 06:35 AM
Raul's latest Update >>

Post-Release Info - June 20th, 2:30AM

- Released Farm 36.
- BugFix: Some tools were not auto-selected correctly when hired. Please report on this thread if there is any tool that is still not auto-selected correctly for you.

WingmanFarm
Jun 20 2018, 07:08 AM
New tool problem and wondering if it is related to the tree harvest tool problem I reported earlier. This time I am getting the wrong tool to harvest/plow.

Twice this has happened. The hire allowed me to us my tools.

When I go to harvest/plow I get the purple harvest tool only. This means I must go over everything I just did with the plow tool. I have the extended harvest/plow tool so it should have picked up that tool only.

Screenshot 1 showing the harvest tool.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4vilm6tgu157qnr/Screenshot%202018-06-20%2007.44.09.png?dl=0

Screenshot 2 showing the plow tool I was given

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i4shc6ncx8m49be/Screenshot%202018-06-20%2007.44.32.png?dl=0

Please tell me this is not going to happen with every job I do because doing this on layered crops will be a nightmare.:(

Tiger
Jun 20 2018, 07:30 AM
New tool problem and wondering if it is related to the tree harvest tool problem I reported earlier. This time I am getting the wrong tool to harvest/plow.

Twice this has happened. The hire allowed me to us my tools.

When I go to harvest/plow I get the purple harvest tool only. This means I must go over everything I just did with the plow tool. I have the extended harvest/plow tool so it should have picked up that tool only.

Screenshot 1 showing the harvest tool.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4vilm6tgu157qnr/Screenshot%202018-06-20%2007.44.09.png?dl=0

Screenshot 2 showing the plow tool I was given

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i4shc6ncx8m49be/Screenshot%202018-06-20%2007.44.32.png?dl=0

Please tell me this is not going to happen with every job I do because doing this on layered crops will be a nightmare.:(

Hi WingmanFarm,

I have moved your post to the new release thread as this is where the developers asked members to post if they are still having issues with the wrong tools being selected when hired.

Is the combine available in the tool box? If it is, until this is fixed, you may need to go there to get the correct tool so you don't have to HP separately.

WingmanFarm
Jun 20 2018, 07:33 AM
Hi WingmanFarm,

I have moved your post to the new release thread as this is where the developers asked members to post if they are still having issues with the wrong tools being selected when hired.

Is the combine available in the tool box? If it is, until this is fixed, you may need to go there to get the correct tool so you don't have to HP separately.

This is what I am having to do. Hopefully my screenshots help the developers as they show what I am referring to.

WingmanFarm
Jun 20 2018, 08:49 AM
I would like to point out that the option to select the correct tool is not available on the first farm you are hired to do.

Here is a screenshot of the tool selection you get on the first farm.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6hb3zgag7rs996/Screenshot%202018-06-20%2009.43.43.png?dl=0

Any farms after the first one you get the full selection including the correct one.

So if your first farm is a 46x46 6 or more layered farm and you got these tools you are in for a huge headache.:(

RFMad
Jun 20 2018, 09:36 AM
The White Boat didn't load automatically on my Super Neighbor's farm. I don't know if anyone else reported this tool, too. Thank you

Taz D
Jun 20 2018, 09:43 AM
I would like to point out that the option to select the correct tool is not available on the first farm you are hired to do.

Here is a screenshot of the tool selection you get on the first farm.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6hb3zgag7rs996/Screenshot%202018-06-20%2009.43.43.png?dl=0

Any farms after the first one you get the full selection including the correct one.

So if your first farm is a 46x46 6 or more layered farm and you got these tools you are in for a huge headache.:(
Hi Wingman,
Did you click on the up arrow to go up to the higher tools as there are more tools than can be displayed at once.

WingmanFarm
Jun 20 2018, 09:55 AM
Hi Wingman,
Did you click on the up arrow to go up to the higher tools as there are more tools than can be displayed at once.

No I didn't but will do this the next time and see what happens.

trina531
Jun 20 2018, 11:34 AM
This problem with auto select tools has happened when I have hired people for the past week or so not all the time just randomly. I have no layered fields and a purple harvest/plow tool for people to use.

Taz D
Jun 20 2018, 11:37 AM
This problem with auto select tools has happened when I have hired people for the past week or so not all the time just randomly. I have no layered fields and a purple harvest/plow tool for people to use.
Hi Trina,
Is it still happening after the fixes that have just been released? That is what the developers need to know.

Jean's Farm
Jun 20 2018, 03:22 PM
Not sure if this has to do with all the tool problems or not. I am working my neighbors farms. I am her super neighbor. The farms are loading much slower than they usually do. When it gets loaded it is giving me either the flower harvester or one of the tree harvesters. It used to give me the combine first.

She has all the extended tools. When it does give me the tool it takes much longer before it lets me use it. The same when it switches tools. When I harvest the last section it takes forever before it gives me the next tool and then I have to wait for it to let me use it.

It's ruining my routine and making it take much longer to do the farms.

Kenn318
Jun 20 2018, 03:49 PM
Yesterday the proper tool for the Crops showed up first when I went to work as a Super Neighbor. Today, the Flower Harvester showed up first! Uh, nope. Crops need to be harvested first!!:eek:

ijago
Jun 20 2018, 04:08 PM
Seems everyone is having problems when doing SN farms i certainly am especially when flowers are on farms taking me hours and considering the amount of real cash we put on this game its not acceptable i could have had a few good holidays the amount iv spent and others a lot more and thats the reason i wont stop playing as its cost me so much when are we going to get a discount for our troubles.I guess not

Taz D
Jun 20 2018, 06:09 PM
Raul has just added an update:

Post-Release Info - June 20th, 6:45PM

- We have reverted the auto-selection feature to the way it was before the release, so the ordering of the tools should go back to normal, and the delays when switching tools should go back to normal as well.

Sqrl
Jun 21 2018, 08:30 AM
I was hired to do h/p and chop on 35 farms. The chopping tool didn't select nor did the game warn me that I was leaving work unfinished when I collected my bonus. About five farms in I realised this....

Then after a few more farms it started selecting the chopping tool. Then it stopped selecting it again, even when trees to chop were the only work on a farm.

I don't know what you guys have done to our game....

Tiger
Jun 21 2018, 08:54 AM
I was hired to do h/p and chop on 35 farms. The chopping tool didn't select nor did the game warn me that I was leaving work unfinished when I collected my bonus. About five farms in I realised this....

Then after a few more farms it started selecting the chopping tool. Then it stopped selecting it again, even when trees to chop were the only work on a farm.

I don't know what you guys have done to our game....

Hi Sqrl,

Sorry to hear this, there have been problems with autoselect tools lately and they keep being fixed. We will try to test this. Your's is the only post on this particular problem so far. Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try getting hired to chop again and see if the same problem occurs.

EDIT TO ADD:
Issue tested, we are unable to reproduce this at this time.

Sqrl, I'm moving your post to the new release thread where the rest of the autoselect tool issues are.

Sqrl
Jun 21 2018, 09:23 AM
Thanks, Tiger. I usually clear the memcache before I go out to hire, but I forgot this time. If I get another hire I'll come back and report.

Jean's Farm
Jun 21 2018, 06:27 PM
Working with my friend tonight harvesting each others farms and it is really slow. Using my tools to water etc are really taking a long time before it waters. Thought Raul said he fixed it earlier.

Taz D
Jun 21 2018, 06:46 PM
Working with my friend tonight harvesting each others farms and it is really slow. Using my tools to water etc are really taking a long time before it waters. Thought Raul said he fixed it earlier.
Hi Jean,
What Raul said was:
We have reverted the auto-selection feature to the way it was before the release, so the ordering of the tools should go back to normal, and the delays when switching tools should go back to normal as well. He did not say anything about slow working with tools.

Auntie Al
Jun 22 2018, 01:04 AM
Hi, when is the American Western Restaurant going to be released?

Tiger
Jun 22 2018, 05:41 AM
Hi, when is the American Western Restaurant going to be released?

Hi Auntie Al,

We know the same time you do, when Raul updates the first post. Keep an eye on that post as he will update it when the facility is released.

al_bundy
Jun 23 2018, 07:28 PM
The disable super neighbour feature on a particular farm isnt working as i just went to my farm 1 and the fields were plowed

i just went in by a friends account anc checked and yes even though my farm 1 is ticked to disallow super neighbour working that farm all tools were still available and working

please fix

Taz D
Jun 23 2018, 07:30 PM
i dont think the disable super neighbour feature is working as i just went to my farm 1 and the fields were plowed
Hi al_bundy,
It works for all except the default farm. That will be corrected next time they do a release.

al_bundy
Jun 23 2018, 07:39 PM
Hi al_bundy,
It works for all except the default farm. That will be corrected next time they do a release.

Thanks Taz that explains it :)

Moose Maid
Jun 24 2018, 01:44 AM
re: 6. 'Disable Super Neighbours Farming' at the farm level:

If you disable super neighbors working on a particular farm, can they still work the facilities on that farm?

Thanks.

Tiger
Jun 24 2018, 05:57 AM
re: 6. 'Disable Super Neighbours Farming' at the farm level:

If you disable super neighbors working on a particular farm, can they still work the facilities on that farm?

Thanks.

Hi Moose Maid,

It only disables the super neighbour permissions you gave them, for that particular farm. Working facilites should not be affected.

jeannine_p
Jun 24 2018, 11:13 AM
i just noticed that the people put out in this release, in the fathers day section of the store, are much larger than the other people in the store. :D i guess all the new ones ate their veggies!! lololol

Moose Maid
Jun 24 2018, 06:18 PM
Hi Moose Maid,

It only disables the super neighbour permissions you gave them, for that particular farm. Working facilites should not be affected.

Thank you!

Qivis
Jun 24 2018, 09:38 PM
i just noticed that the people put out in this release, in the fathers day section of the store, are much larger than the other people in the store. :D i guess all the new ones ate their veggies!! lololol

Not necessarily. Elephants eat veggies, manatees and whales eat veggies and are constantly swimming. But they are always fat! But giraffes are always eating veggies all the time and walk slowly much of the time but you do not see a lot of short and chubby ones. Meanwhile unicorns really do exist. We just for some reason have decided that they are too chubby and we therefore call them rhinoceroses! :p

Meanwhile I myself am more of a carnivore than an omnivore, but even when I was trying to be vegan for a while I did not grow any taller. I have still remained shorter than when I was a healthy college dude instead of nearly qualified for AARP membership. :D

jeannine_p
Jun 25 2018, 12:01 AM
Not necessarily. Elephants eat veggies, manatees and whales eat veggies and are constantly swimming. But they are always fat! But giraffes are always eating veggies all the time and walk slowly much of the time but you do not see a lot of short and chubby ones. Meanwhile unicorns really do exist. We just for some reason have decided that they are too chubby and we therefore call them rhinoceroses! :p

Meanwhile I myself am more of a carnivore than an omnivore, but even when I was trying to be vegan for a while I did not grow any taller. I have still remained shorter than when I was a healthy college dude instead of nearly qualified for AARP membership. :D

:D:D:D:D ohhhh ur crackin me up qivis!! thanks for that!!

marymarcel
Jun 25 2018, 05:59 PM

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Info - June 25th, 6:50PM

- Released the West American Restaurant.

L.A.Bob
Jul 02 2018, 06:43 PM
Suddenly the Super Neighbor is not working. I did one SN and it was fine. I reloaded the game and it loaded like an update had been made and the SN for 3 neighbors will not work. The reload removed the Father's Day gifts.

Taz D
Jul 02 2018, 06:59 PM
Suddenly the Super Neighbor is not working. I did one SN and it was fine. I reloaded the game and it loaded like an update had been made and the SN for 3 neighbors will not work. The reload removed the Father's Day gifts.
Hi L.A.Bob,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If you were trying to work during the release change then that might have been the problem.

drr30
Jul 02 2018, 07:13 PM
Hi L.A.Bob,
If you were trying to work during the release change then that might have been the problem.

I'm having the same problem it seams to be lock on farm 1 cause when I go to the other farms the super neighbor works fine

Taz D
Jul 02 2018, 07:17 PM
I'm having the same problem it seams to be lock on farm 1 cause when I go to the other farms the super neighbor works fine
We are checking on this and yes it appears the default farm is the only one that doersn't work.

L.A.Bob
Jul 02 2018, 07:22 PM
I did the Memcash clear and closed and reloaded still does not work on the first farm but the Super Neighbor does work on the other farms, went back to the first famr and it still does not work.

NiMo1960
Jul 02 2018, 07:27 PM
Interesting thing now happening on all 4 accounts that I've not noticed before.
When a ship has now prepared a container, and you are not in the ships section but get the pop up to say its done, when now clicking on that window it now loads the ships prapare list.
Did I miss this in a previous release or is it new ?

OK ignore that.
Seems it only done it on first load up of game on ships that I started to prepare earlier.
Once window is closed it doesn't do it again while in the same game session.

Taz D
Jul 02 2018, 07:36 PM
I did the Memcash clear and closed and reloaded still does not work on the first farm but the Super Neighbor does work on the other farms, went back to the first famr and it still does not work.
Hi LA Bob,
Is this your own farms or someone else's? If this is a neighbor ask them to see if the default farm has been set to disable SN work. If it is yours check your default farm for that.

TerriFlynn
Jul 02 2018, 07:58 PM
Same issue to report as others. My super neighbor can't work on my farm 1 and I can't work on her farm 1. We both have made sure that default is NOT set to disable SN work. Have both reloaded and used memcache.

Taz D
Jul 02 2018, 08:04 PM
Same issue to report as others. My super neighbor can't work on my farm 1 and I can't work on her farm 1. We both have made sure that default is NOT set to disable SN work. Have both reloaded and used memcache.
Hi TerriFlynn,
Have you checked it after you reloaded to make sure it stayed unchecked?

lynwoo60
Jul 02 2018, 08:05 PM
Same problem with SN farms. It is the default farm of the SN that I cannot work on as no tools show up. SN had to untick the setting for not harvesting etc even though it had never been ticked before. So only since the Fathers day's gifts have been taken out this section of the game has a problem. The setting for SN not to harvest etc on the default farm keeps reverting back to NOT work on that farm.

TerriFlynn
Jul 02 2018, 08:08 PM
Hi TerriFlynn,
Have you checked it after you reloaded to make sure it stayed unchecked?

Yes, Taz, several times.

L.A.Bob
Jul 02 2018, 08:13 PM
It is on my Super Neighbors farm when I try to work her farm. Only it the first farm. It works as normal on all her other farms. She did her first farm after I was not able to work it.

Taz D
Jul 02 2018, 08:16 PM
The developers have released a fix for the SN problem. Please restart your farms or if that doesn't work please try again to clear memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.

JudyD1651
Jul 02 2018, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the Post Release Info July 2nd A-J

marymarcel
Jul 02 2018, 08:58 PM

Post-Release Info - July 2nd, 6:45PM

a) The Transplanter tools now have a new "Duplicate Pattern" option that duplicates any flowers and trees pattern you have in your farm. On the first click in the farm it will select the pattern and each click after that will buy from the store all the required trees and flowers and will plant them in your farm. This option does not duplicate trees or flowers that are available via gifts only.

b) Filter Seeds and Trees by Harvest Time in the Store

c) Sort Trees by Category in the Store: Loggable Trees, Harvestable Trees, Loggable Bushes, Harvestable Bushes, Decorative Trees, Decorative Bushes

d) You can now earn XP for fishing as part of the Job Completion Bonus, same as with flowers and trees

e) When a Super Neighbour is hired for design, you can now use your own Excavator tool if the 'Allow Selling and Buying' option is enabled for you, this will allow big sections of the farm to be cleared up quickly by the designer

f) When you are trying to navigate to another farm while the Farm Selector is expanded, the status messages from your workers will be ignored, this will allow you to change farms easily

g) When the game notifies you about a Ship Container being done, once you click the green tick the Ship Manager for that ship will be opened so you can prepare the next container

h) When you check the 'Disable Super Neighbour Farming' option in the Farm Name screen, your Super Neighbours will still be able to visit your farm but they will not be able to work on it

i) When sending a hire request, the avatar name label background color for the player you are trying to hire will change to Orange. If the player reject the request or if the request expires after 30 seconds, the color will change to Yellow, this will provide a hint to avoid sending several hire request to the same players.

j) When using the 'Show Work Info' screen when hiring others at the market, the legend buttons at the top right will now consider the work types your are trying to hire for, for example, if you didn't select fish as a work type, if you click the blue F button in the legend, no farm will be colored. Also, clicking the buttons in the legend will not alter the statuses of the farm checkboxes.

Farmer_Susan
Jul 02 2018, 09:25 PM

Wow! I just witnessed this in the Marketplace and it was awesome! Also, love it that now we know exactly how long to wait. Excellent!

jeannine_p
Jul 02 2018, 11:44 PM
excellent changes!! thanks so much devs!!

docmm6
Jul 03 2018, 05:14 AM
Something got messed up with the latest update. I had 3 farms marked as quest farms so animal sheds would not be done automatically. Just done animal sheds and all was done. Checked and all 3 quest farms was unchecked. This is going to mess me up on the next quest I open in about 6 hrs. if I need anything from the sheds.

leighwj1960
Jul 03 2018, 05:55 AM
Something got messed up with the latest update. I had 3 farms marked as quest farms so animal sheds would not be done automatically. Just done animal sheds and all was done. Checked and all 3 quest farms was unchecked. This is going to mess me up on the next quest I open in about 6 hrs. if I need anything from the sheds.

I had the same problem this morning, didn't realize it until I went to the market and my quest farms were selected for work.

Tiger
Jul 03 2018, 07:15 AM

I had the same problem this morning, didn't realize it until I went to the market and my quest farms were selected for work.

Hi docmm6 and leighwj1960,

With the latest update it looks like the quests and private farms lost their check marks, you will have to go and put those back in on those farms.Once you have added the check marks back also click the save disc icon.

Tiger
Jul 03 2018, 04:12 PM
Hi All, Updates from Raul :)

Post-Release Info - July 3rd, 4:30PM

- BugFix: The transplanter tool was ignoring some of the flowers when duplicating pattern, the only flower that the tool can not duplicate is the Glads, which is the only one not available in the store.
- BugFix: The marks for private and quest farms were lost for some users, they are now restored.
- BugFix: The Ship Container Ready notification was not working when players changed farms, from now on, if you start preparing a container and move to other farms, you will still see a notification when that container is done preparing.

trina531
Jul 03 2018, 07:32 PM
The new addition to hiring in the market place is fantastic. I love it! Now only do I know who I clicked on and watch just that worker to see if they accept. I also like the message you get now if you try to hire someone and they have already been hired by someone else. Thank you!

bjyhey3
Jul 03 2018, 10:31 PM
We didn't get Fourth of July decorations

bruhelmboldt
Jul 04 2018, 02:04 AM
Happy 4th of July to all you Americans, and a belated Happy First of July to our good neighbors to the north.

perryalexander
Jul 04 2018, 10:39 AM
We didn't get Fourth of July decorations

We never had them before, why expect them now?

JNelson
Jul 04 2018, 07:36 PM
do SNs get XPs fishing or only those players you hire from the market?

marymarcel
Jul 04 2018, 08:23 PM
do SNs get XPs fishing or only those players you hire from the market?

Hi JNelson :)

The xp for fishing are added as part of the bonus chest if they complete all jobs, so it is only available for the strangers you hire at marketplace.

max_river
Jul 04 2018, 08:44 PM
did they just change the growing speed of cottum i planted some today i used my sprinkler and it is saying one day

Taz D
Jul 04 2018, 09:09 PM
did they just change the growing speed of cottum i planted some today i used my sprinkler and it is saying one day
Hi max_river,
No, the only one that was changed was onions from 3 day to 2 day.
Cotton with be 60 hours, irrigated 30 hours (1.2 days) if you irrigated immediately after planting.

Karlene
Jul 06 2018, 06:56 PM
Having the avatar name change to orange when hired, then to yellow is a wonderful idea. Thanks!

marymarcel
Jul 08 2018, 06:24 AM
Hi gals and guys :)

I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems with the game in Help & Support (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1), any feedback in General Feedback (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186) and your ideas for the game in our Suggestion section. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)

Taz D
Jul 09 2018, 10:23 PM
Raul has added the following bugfix:

Post-Release Info - July 9th, 10:00PM

- BugFix: Some hard core users with more than 2 Billion fuel may have lost their fuel.