PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- July 10th, 2018

Raul
Jul 10 2018, 08:15 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last info posted on August 5th, 11:20PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes. En Espaņol AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=637042)

1. Next 5 expansions for Farm 36, see prices below:

24x24 - 28000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 28500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 29000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 29500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 30000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

2. Super Neighbour Manager: A new tool in the toolbox (above the Buddy List tool) to manage Super Neighbours at a global level. For now, this screen will allow you to set the crop that your Super Neighbours will be allowed to plant on each farm in case she is granted the planting permission.

3. Other Improvements released in the past 2 weeks:

a) The Transplanter tools now have a new "Duplicate Pattern" option that duplicates any flowers and trees pattern you have in your farm. On the first click in the farm it will select the pattern and each click after that will buy from the store all the required trees and flowers and will plant them in your farm. This option does not duplicate trees or flowers that are available via gifts only.

b) Filter Seeds and Trees by Harvest Time in the Store

c) Sort Trees by Category in the Store: Loggable Trees, Harvestable Trees, Loggable Bushes, Harvestable Bushes, Decorative Trees, Decorative Bushes

d) You can now earn XP for fishing as part of the Job Completion Bonus, same as with flowers and trees

e) When a Super Neighbour is hired for design, you can now use your own Excavator tool if the 'Allow Selling and Buying' option is enabled for you, this will allow big sections of the farm to be cleared up quickly by the designer

f) When you are trying to navigate to another farm while the Farm Selector is expanded, the status messages from your workers will be ignored, this will allow you to change farms easily

g) When the game notifies you about a Ship Container being done, once you click the green tick the Ship Manager for that ship will be opened so you can prepare the next container

h) When you check the 'Disable Super Neighbour Farming' option in the Farm Name screen, your Super Neighbours will still be able to visit your farm but they will not be able to work on it

i) When sending a hire request, the avatar name label background color for the player you are trying to hire will change to Orange. If the player reject the request or if the request expires after 30 seconds, the color will change to Yellow, this will provide a hint to avoid sending several hire request to the same players.

j) When using the 'Show Work Info' screen when hiring others at the market, the legend buttons at the top right will now consider the work types your are trying to hire for, for example, if you didn't select fish as a work type, if you click the blue F button in the legend, no farm will be colored. Also, clicking the buttons in the legend will not alter the statuses of the farm checkboxes.

k) BugFix: The Ship Container Ready notification was not working when players changed farms, from now on, if you start preparing a container and move to other farms, you will still see a notification when that container is done preparing.

l) BugFix: Some hard core users with more than 2 Billion fuel may have lost their fuel.

4. Kids Sports Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Kids Sports Supplies.

Mini Hurdle
Kid Water Bottle
Disc Cones
Training Bib
Kid Soccer Goal
Football Training Flags
Throwdown Base Set
Kid Baseball Glove

5. K9 Training Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Dog Training Supplies.

Rope Leash
Police Dog Harness
Training Treats
Dog Clicker
Treat Pouch
Bite Sleeves
Agility Teeter Board
Dog Treadmill

6. Kids Sports Store (FC): Provides Kids Sports Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Kids Sports Supplies Factory.

7. K9 Training Facility (Coins): Provides Dog Training Services and can be stocked with products from the K9 Training Supplies Factory.

8. Taste of Puerto Rico (FC): Provides Puerto Rico Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Puerto Rican Restaurant.

9. Taste of Poland (FC): Provides Poland Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Polish Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Info - July 11th, 9:45PM

- Released the Super Neighbour Manager, point #2 above.

Post-Release Info - July 15th, 7:00PM

- We released a few changes to minimize the impact in performance of adobe latest flash player version 30, we have noticed the performance have improved significantly however the changes have touched several areas of the game and there could be some side effects to these changes, so please report any weird issue you may find on this thread.

Post-Release Info - July 18th, 7:30PM

- The "Disable Super Neighbour Farming" checkbox was getting unchecked randomly for some users.

Post-Release Info - July 20th, 6:50PM

- Fixed a few issues with ship notifications but it's possible that some issues are still present, if you find any, please report on this thread. In the next few days we will add a red X to the notification box so you'll have the option to not open the ship if your busy at the time.

- Additional performance improvements to farm loading times, specially heavy loaded farms.

Post-Release Info - July 25th, 8:55PM

- The Container Ready notification message now includes a red X, in case your busy and don't want to open the ship at that time
- When loading farms, the "Loading Farm..." text will only show for a few seconds and then you should see a % progress indicator
- Increased maximum limit of each type of product in storage from 100 million to 200 million

- Super Neighbours related bug fixes:

a) Changing ground cover was triggering a timeout error
b) Excavator could not be used if only the owner of the farm had it in storage
c) Can not navigate to other farms if none of the farming permissions were set

Post-Release Info - July 26th, 8:00PM

- Bugfix: When working neighbors facilities, sometimes all their farms show up as blue instead of just the ones with facilities on them.

Known Issues:

- A few days ago Facebook removed the possibility for apps to upload photos directly to Facebook albums, we are currently researching alternative solutions.

bluehair
Jul 10 2018, 08:26 PM
ooh will go and check it out :)

marymarcel
Jul 10 2018, 08:29 PM
Thanks Raul!! :)

bluehair
Jul 10 2018, 08:37 PM
the k9 training supplies for the training treats it say I need more chicken I have over 6000 chicken in storage

Taz D
Jul 10 2018, 08:39 PM
Thanks Raul

L.A.Bob
Jul 10 2018, 08:40 PM
Thanks Raul. You rock this game!!!!!!!!!!!

Taz D
Jul 10 2018, 08:43 PM
the k9 training supplies for the training treats it say I need more chicken I have over 6000 chicken in storage
Hi Bluehair,
Email sent on this. Should be fixed soon.

lmbk
Jul 10 2018, 09:46 PM
woot!!! Thanks devs!

Lara
Jul 10 2018, 09:47 PM
I was playing before and annoyed with the slowness etc. At least we now know why and I hope you can find a fix. Thanks for the upgrade. Nice surprise I was thinking it would be tomorrow

Momma Woods
Jul 10 2018, 09:52 PM
Thanks Raul and team. I will have to start eating at the Sr. Citizens food place.

Lee Ann
Jul 10 2018, 09:55 PM
Thanks to everyone, mods, admin, all the behind the scenes people for keeping this game interesting and challenging . I love this game !

Missy Lou
Jul 10 2018, 09:58 PM
excellent. ty <3

SusieB
Jul 10 2018, 10:32 PM
Thanks! Explains why everything was running so slowly earlier.

beverduster
Jul 10 2018, 11:06 PM
t y raul, always like the new up grades, looks like the soup line the next few days

sestree
Jul 10 2018, 11:27 PM
Thanks Raul. Nice to have the farm expansions for 36. REALLY Nice !

BarbLH
Jul 10 2018, 11:40 PM
Thanks Raul & everyone! Nice surprise!

Palmarina
Jul 11 2018, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the update! I love the K9 factory!

peekachoo
Jul 11 2018, 03:31 AM
Thanks for the updates Raul and the team. I'll be glad when Flash Player finally disappears, it's more trouble than it's worth sometimes .

Sqrl
Jul 11 2018, 05:11 AM
We weren't imagining the slowness, then!

aatredes
Jul 11 2018, 05:19 AM
Thanks and it's good to know why it's been so slow lately...
Happy Farming everyone

debhurst51
Jul 11 2018, 06:45 AM
Love new stuff! I'm so glad you are already letting us enlarge our number 36. I'm doing this one way different.

:)

macwinter
Jul 11 2018, 06:49 AM
Thank you for the great update.

Fran Barrett
Jul 11 2018, 08:22 AM
Thanks to Raul and the team! I love when new changes are made!

TexasStar
Jul 11 2018, 08:32 AM
Another great release! TY! And... Special Thanks for the Time filter for the crops. This will save so much time when I am trying to decide which crops I need to plant :)

Violet Blooms
Jul 11 2018, 09:29 AM
Thanks Raul, I greatly appreciate all you do to keep the game interesting and fun! FT just keeps getting better & better!

bjyhey3
Jul 11 2018, 09:41 AM
Thanks, nice surprise

TGrrrr
Jul 11 2018, 10:03 AM
Thank You for option 3. (f) .....will make working for another farmer while someone is working my farm doable :)

SeaJay
Jul 11 2018, 11:42 AM
Yay for the tree filters.

Dutch85
Jul 11 2018, 12:04 PM
Thank you Raul and team! I love it all!! You are awesome!

Texas Belle
Jul 11 2018, 12:26 PM
Thank you for all you guys do for us, and thank for listening... like always you guys rock!!

Qivis
Jul 11 2018, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the updates Raul and the team. I'll be glad when Flash Player finally disappears, it's more trouble than it's worth sometimes .

Amen! :) (This sentence is just to satisfy the character requirement.)

Sylentiger
Jul 11 2018, 02:25 PM
;)wow, Keep up the GREAT Job! You consistently impress me!:D

cbl456
Jul 11 2018, 03:53 PM
d) You can now earn XP for fishing as part of the Job Completion Bonus, same as with flowers and trees

I just fished for my neighbour and didn't earn xp's. In other words, if you don't earn the bonus (neighbours or buddies) you don't get the xp's?? That doesn't seem right.

marymarcel
Jul 11 2018, 04:02 PM

I just fished for my neighbour and didn't earn xp's. In other words, if you don't earn the bonus (neighbours or buddies) you don't get the xp's?? That doesn't seem right.

Hi cbl456 :)

The only way to get xp for trees, flowers and fishing is if you are hired at market place by a stranger as those xp are only added to the bonus chest.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion section. You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestion Section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

DCN-Toujours
Jul 11 2018, 04:36 PM
Thank You Raul and Developers for keeping FT Fresh & New!!
Always excited to see the new release and so appreciate your originality!!
donna

Taz D
Jul 11 2018, 09:12 PM
Raul just added the following:

Thanks Raul! I like this. Makes it easier to control what SN plants.

BobG184
Jul 12 2018, 07:07 AM
Thanks for all your hard work, love this game!!

leighwj1960
Jul 12 2018, 07:58 AM
Raul just added the following:

Thanks Raul! I like this. Makes it easier to control what SN plants.

Love it but there are times I don't care what my SN plants but I do care about the harvest time. For example if the farm has flowers I only want 4 day crops planted so everything is ready at the same time. An option to allow a specific harvest time only would be a great addition to the selection list.

Tiger
Jul 12 2018, 08:48 AM
Love it but there are times I don't care what my SN plants but I do care about the harvest time. For example if the farm has flowers I only want 4 day crops planted so everything is ready at the same time. An option to allow a specific harvest time only would be a great addition to the selection list.

Hi leighwj1960,

Please place your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where all ideas for the game are placed for the developers. Here's the link to that area of the forum >>

max_river
Jul 12 2018, 01:31 PM
Thank you for the new release great job like always. I do have a question it says I can use excavator on my supper neibour farm so sell building in bulk. it shows up on the manger but when i click on the building the building disapers for sec then they are back..

Tiger
Jul 12 2018, 01:45 PM
Thank you for the new release great job like always. I do have a question it says I can use excavator on my supper neibour farm so sell building in bulk. it shows up on the manger but when i click on the building the building disapers for sec then they are back..

Hi max_river,

You can not use the excavator for everything. For protection, this tool will never work with any FarmCash items and also any Buildings, Trains, Ships, Tools or Facilities.

max_river
Jul 12 2018, 01:47 PM
ty for the fast reply

Tiger
Jul 12 2018, 02:01 PM
ty for the fast reply

you are welcome max_river :)

sestree
Jul 12 2018, 03:58 PM
I cannot speak for others, but I'm not having near the problems this afternoon that I did this morning. Thank you flash for fubar-ing everything again ..... Good on the devs for fixing adobe's mess.

nannyal
Jul 12 2018, 05:07 PM
I really love Farmtown and competing with friends as to who has more stuff and more XP, but it makes me sad to see all these taste of facilities for farm cash. Being on a very tight fixed income along with many other senior players it is impossible for me to buy them. Thank you for all you do, but please please think about making some of them for coins.

Cherry's Farm
Jul 12 2018, 06:28 PM
Since the new upgrade and the new NCC I am noticing the skipping problem from a few weeks ago is back again. I see that neighbours have worked my facilities but some facilites are skipped, i.e. I can see that they have worked Clients but not all Clients (NCC) are done, I checked the NCC filter facilities, it has happened several times, last night and this morning's posts. Some tell me they are getting the Oops incorrectly. So out of the 4 NCC facilities some remain unworked. I have tried reposting a non-NCC facility, we will see how that goes. Please excuse, if I need to post this elsewhere let me know.

Taz D
Jul 12 2018, 06:39 PM
Since the new upgrade and the new NCC I am noticing the skipping problem from a few weeks ago is back again. I see that neighbours have worked my facilities but some facilites are skipped, i.e. I can see that they have worked Clients but not all Clients (NCC) are done, I checked the NCC filter facilities, it has happened several times, last night and this morning's posts. Some tell me they are getting the Oops incorrectly. So out of the 4 NCC facilities some remain unworked. I have tried reposting a non-NCC facility, we will see how that goes. Please excuse, if I need to post this elsewhere let me know.
Hi Cherry,
I just checked my NCC facilities and those listed around them in the facility manager and they are all very close in percentages. We will keep an eye on this and see if there is any change.

Cherry's Farm
Jul 13 2018, 04:58 AM
Hi Cherry,
I just checked my NCC facilities and those listed around them in the facility manager and they are all very close in percentages. We will keep an eye on this and see if there is any change.
Thanks for the reply. Two neighbours have worked my farms and the NCC Shaved Ice Cart was missed both times, I used the NCC filter and all others on 80% both times and I could refill them. Same facility was missed a couple of times yesterday and once was another I think, I will keep watch when I am on, I always check constantly and refill after anyone has been in.

dorissau
Jul 13 2018, 05:24 AM
I decided I liked the new ship notification, but now I wish there were some way to turn it off. It always seems to pop up when I am doing something involved on my farm and there is no way to get rid of it except respond... and at that point, it turns off whatever I was doing and I have to start again. Would be nice if we could shut it off when we were going to do something precise on the farm.

Tiger
Jul 13 2018, 05:59 AM
I decided I liked the new ship notification, but now I wish there were some way to turn it off. It always seems to pop up when I am doing something involved on my farm and there is no way to get rid of it except respond... and at that point, it turns off whatever I was doing and I have to start again. Would be nice if we could shut it off when we were going to do something precise on the farm.

Hi dorissau,

Please also place your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas are gathered for the developers. Here's the link >>

Dr. Dirt
Jul 13 2018, 08:09 AM
How exactly does the super neighbor manager work from the side of the super neighbor doing the work? I went to plant onions on a super neighbors farm that she had set for onions. When I went to choose onions I didn't notice any difference in the selection when I went to choose the crop to plant. All crops still seemed to be available to plant. Would it have not allowed me to choose anything else? I would have thought all other crops would be grayed out or only onions would have showed up.

Tiger
Jul 13 2018, 08:16 AM
How exactly does the super neighbor manager work from the side of the super neighbor doing the work? I went to plant onions on a super neighbors farm that she had set for onions. When I went to choose onions I didn't notice any difference in the selection when I went to choose the crop to plant. All crops still seemed to be available to plant. Would it have not allowed me to choose anything else? I would have thought all other crops would be grayed out or only onions would have showed up.

Hi Dr.Dirt,

Yes as SN you don't know what they have chosen for you to plant and you will see the full list of crops. However no matter which one you select the one they designated for the farm will be the one planted. When you select any seed the icon in hand changes to the one they have chosen for you to plant.

Dr. Dirt
Jul 13 2018, 08:34 AM
OK thank you! :)

Tiger
Jul 13 2018, 09:24 AM
OK thank you! :)

You are welcome Dr. Dirt :)

Santmyer
Jul 13 2018, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the reply. Two neighbours have worked my farms and the NCC Shaved Ice Cart was missed both times, I used the NCC filter and all others on 80% both times and I could refill them. Same facility was missed a couple of times yesterday and once was another I think, I will keep watch when I am on, I always check constantly and refill after anyone has been in.

I have been noticing since the pink shade option was implemented for already worked facilities and services that when the Shaved Ice Cart is the facility that a neighbor makes their post from, it is problematic as are a couple of others (do not remember the others). Those neighbors' post gives me a false negative when I go back to the request board later.

jade_p
Jul 13 2018, 08:41 PM
i love the change you have made to the ships while prepping. however, can you guys get sorted the fact that after my ship is dispatched, it still will give me the popup saying "such and such container is finisehed preparing" and then i click the green tick, and it opens up the ship manager. that's getting very annoying having it open after ive dispatched the sip. thanks for all you do!!

Tiger
Jul 14 2018, 07:18 AM
i love the change you have made to the ships while prepping. however, can you guys get sorted the fact that after my ship is dispatched, it still will give me the popup saying "such and such container is finisehed preparing" and then i click the green tick, and it opens up the ship manager. that's getting very annoying having it open after ive dispatched the sip. thanks for all you do!!

Hi jade_p,

Did you get the popup to load the last container or did you do it yourself? If you did get it, did the ship manager open or was the game still loading something so it didn't open?

If you are still getting this. Click the green check mark to open the manager, close it and then save the game. If that doesn't help also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that clears it up for you.

Sqrl
Jul 14 2018, 09:15 AM
Clearing the memcache does seem to stop the popup nagging you long after the ship has sailed.

Taz D
Jul 15 2018, 08:17 PM
Raul has just added the following to the release:

Post-Release Info - July 15th, 7:00PM

- We released a few changes to minimize the impact in performance of adobe latest flash player version 30, we have noticed the performance have improved significantly however the changes have touched several areas of the game and there could be some side effects to these changes, so please report any weird issue you may find on this thread.

Boo again
Jul 15 2018, 08:32 PM
in just the last few minutes I have noticed that my #1 farm is greyed out for my super neighbor and hers for me. the only way to get to it is to set it as default and it cannot be reloaded.

Boo again
Jul 15 2018, 08:35 PM
well - my farm just blinked and #1 is fixed!!

Taz D
Jul 15 2018, 08:37 PM
in just the last few minutes I have noticed that my #1 farm is greyed out for my super neighbor and hers for me. the only way to get to it is to set it as default and it cannot be reloaded.
Hi Boo Again,
Have you checked to see if it got set to Disable Super-Neighbor Farming under the farm name? If it is then try unchecking it, then click the green check and the Save button. Restart your farms and see if it stays that way.

Boo again
Jul 15 2018, 09:04 PM
Hi Boo Again,
Have you checked to see if it got set to Disable Super-Neighbor Farming under the farm name? If it is then try unchecking it, then click the green check and the Save button. Restart your farms and see if it stays that way.

That was the first thing checked. Then checked farm name to make sure that was still set right. then cleared memcache and reloaded farm. Then I came to forum and read Raul's post. So I posted here cause it was "weird".

When I went back to my farm, it blinked and all was well. Really weird!

Puzzle Pieces
Jul 16 2018, 11:17 AM
Show names, show work info------- Shows things are ready anywhere from 1 day to 15 hours early.

Taz D
Jul 16 2018, 12:19 PM
Show names, show work info------- Shows things are ready anywhere from 1 day to 15 hours early.
Hi Puzzle Pieces,
The only thing we know of that can cause this is the Date/Time being incorrect on your computer. This can happen at the time you started the crop or trees or flowers or can be when you checked the Show Work Info. It may nopt be incorrect now, but could have been at those times.

Puzzle Pieces
Jul 16 2018, 01:02 PM
The date time on my computer has never been off. The correlation between the two things has always been correct until the last couple updates about the time it gets insync again there is an update that screws it up.

Tiger
Jul 16 2018, 01:14 PM
The date time on my computer has never been off. The correlation between the two things has always been correct until the last couple updates about the time it gets insync again there is an update that screws it up.

Hi Puzzle Pieces,

Taz is not available at the moment.

Have you tried running memcache or clearing browser caches recently? If not try that and see if it makes any difference. To clear your FT memcache Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload. It might clear whatever is causing this for you. If it does not then all we can suggest is you report this to support, who may have more reports on this.

Margaret Spenst
Jul 16 2018, 06:42 PM
Lots of problems with loading farms and facs. Cant hire at the market. It says the farmer has left and he turns yellow. I tried 6 times and they were all yellow and still there.

Taz D
Jul 16 2018, 07:41 PM
Lots of problems with loading farms and facs. Cant hire at the market. It says the farmer has left and he turns yellow. I tried 6 times and they were all yellow and still there.
Hi Margaret Spenst,
The ones you tried to hire may have rejected your hire and that would be why they turned yellow and were still there. Even if they have left it may take a while for the data to catch up and show them gone.
For your problems with the loading is it just slow loading or does it not complete the loading?

For your facilities problem is that for loading yours or working others?

sestree
Jul 16 2018, 08:02 PM
In the last 1/2 hour or so, any request that I try to send triggers a FB error. This happens with Chrome, Firefox, and on the Gameroom as well. I can accept but not send. Just an FYI. Yes I tried all the clear cache, reboots, etc ...... Again it's a FB error popup.

Taz D
Jul 16 2018, 08:20 PM
In the last 1/2 hour or so, any request that I try to send triggers a FB error. This happens with Chrome, Firefox, and on the Gameroom as well. I can accept but not send. Just an FYI. Yes I tried all the clear cache, reboots, etc ...... Again it's a FB error popup.
Hi Sestree,
This has already been sent to the developers. Only thing we can do is wait until either the developers find a way around this or Facebook fixes the problem.

Queen.of.Clutter
Jul 16 2018, 08:40 PM

It's not only Farm Town - it's Facebook itself. I play 4 versions of Criminal Case and it's the same way. I cannot send anything - the screen freezes.

Taz D
Jul 16 2018, 08:43 PM
It's not only Farm Town - it's Facebook itself. I play 4 versions of Criminal Case and it's the same way. I cannot send anything - the screen freezes.
Hi Queen of Clutter,
I found I can still post facilities and services. Seems to only be effecting gift sending for Farm Town.

Queen.of.Clutter
Jul 16 2018, 08:53 PM
Hi Queen of Clutter,
I found I can still post facilities and services. Seems to only be effecting gift sending for Farm Town.

Same here ... just gifting is wonky. Same with the other games - I can play, but cannot gift energy. So it's definitely Face Book doing something to fix what wasn't broke in the first place, ha ha ha!

*** Just now couldn't boost a train, got an error message when I clicked the "DONE" -- had to reload the game.

Taz D
Jul 16 2018, 09:01 PM
Same here ... just gifting is wonky. Same with the other games - I can play, but cannot gift energy. So it's definitely Face Book doing something to fix what wasn't broke in the first place, ha ha ha!

*** Just now couldn't boost a train, got an error message when I clicked the "DONE" -- had to reload the game.
Hi Queen.of.Clutter,
Trains and gifts are done the same way so yes that would make sense.

Tom C
Jul 16 2018, 10:24 PM
cant add a neighbor

Taz D
Jul 16 2018, 10:36 PM
cant add a neighbor
Hi Tom C,
That is also part of the problem with gifts and train boosting. It is also effecting many other games besides Farm Town. This has already been reported to the developers. Unfortunately I am sure we will have to be patient until Facebook fixes the problem.

lgable
Jul 17 2018, 04:00 AM
The pop up to say a container on the ship is ready is completely out of sync with the ship, it does not show when it is ready to start another one, then pops up 2 or 3 minutes later if at all. As soon as all containers are full it is popping up every few mins. The time on my computer is not out .

NiMo1960
Jul 17 2018, 06:29 AM

I get the exact same issues over all 4 of my accounts.
If I wait for the pop up to show I can wait for almost 30 minutes.
This new idea does not work and needs to be reverted.

RVDreamer
Jul 17 2018, 09:05 AM
I'm having the same problem. They also need to put a red X on it so it can be closed if you're not ready to go to it.

leighwj1960
Jul 17 2018, 09:52 AM
I have noticed that if the pop up for my ship is on the screen and I happen to be offline at the time either the game crashes or the button to open the ships won't work until I go back online. Then when I do go online the pop up closes and I have to go to my port manually to start the next container
When the pop up works I have a problem that when I start my next container I only have the option to close the screen and I can't check to see if any ships are in my port

Puzzle Pieces
Jul 17 2018, 08:27 PM
Yes i have tried all the known things to set this right . It has been longer then the last fix. it happens every fix for the last few months and then it starts to sort its self out and the "fix" things again and there it goes. Saying things are ready to harvest up to a whole day before they are ready. it is like the irrigate is stuck on all farms numbered 13-36

Taz D
Jul 17 2018, 08:33 PM
Yes i have tried all the known things to set this right . It has been longer then the last fix. it happens every fix for the last few months and then it starts to sort its self out and the "fix" things again and there it goes. Saying things are ready to harvest up to a whole day before they are ready. it is like the irrigate is stuck on all farms numbered 13-36
Hi Puzzle Pieces,
I am sorry, but have not been able to duplicate this. Only thing I can suggest is you contact Support concerning this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

marymarcel
Jul 18 2018, 08:13 PM
Hi all :)

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Info - July 18th, 7:30PM

- The "Disable Super Neighbour Farming" checkbox was getting unchecked randomly for some users.

Taz D
Jul 20 2018, 06:08 PM
Raul has just added the following:

Post-Release Info - July 20th, 6:50PM

- Fixed a few issues with ship notifications but it's possible that some issues are still present, if you find any, please report on this thread. In the next few days we will add a red X to the notification box so you'll have the option to not open the ship if your busy at the time.

- Additional performance improvements to farm loading times, specially heavy loaded farms.

Sqrl
Jul 22 2018, 04:09 PM
Harvesting animal buildings is very slow. It takes ages for the green Ready to Harvest to change to the time to next harvest. It wasn't like this before. Just saying.

Taz D
Jul 22 2018, 04:25 PM
Harvesting animal buildings is very slow. It takes ages for the green Ready to Harvest to change to the time to next harvest. It wasn't like this before. Just saying.
Hi Sqrl,
We have not noticed any slowdown in animal shed harvesting. Are you harvesting 1 at a time or with the harvest tools through the Harvest All button? How much time is the delay?

Are you noticing any other delays in other things you are doing?

Sqrl
Jul 22 2018, 06:06 PM
Hi Sqrl,
We have not noticed any slowdown in animal shed harvesting. Are you harvesting 1 at a time or with the harvest tools through the Harvest All button? How much time is the delay?

Are you noticing any other delays in other things you are doing?

One at a time. I can do a full page of them before any turn, and usually it's easiest either to close the facility manager and reopen it, or click them again. If I click them a second time, then they change. It's very odd.

Apart from that, working SN farms is like treacle after a while.

Taz D
Jul 22 2018, 06:23 PM
One at a time. I can do a full page of them before any turn, and usually it's easiest either to close the facility manager and reopen it, or click them again. If I click them a second time, then they change. It's very odd.

Apart from that, working SN farms is like treacle after a while.
Hi Sqrl,
We have not been able to duplicate this. Only thing I can suggest is try clearing your memcache. It could just have been a one time slowdown in your internet links. For the SN work, the longer you work the more data is stored in your computer memory and that can slow things down.

Sqrl
Jul 22 2018, 07:35 PM
Thanks, Taz. I will keep on clearing the memcache :).

JudyD1651
Jul 23 2018, 03:56 PM
This is not working for me. e) When a Super Neighbour is hired for design, you can now use your own Excavator tool if the 'Allow Selling and Buying' option is enabled for you, this will allow big sections of the farm to be cleared up quickly by the designer

Tiger
Jul 23 2018, 04:02 PM
This is not working for me. e) When a Super Neighbour is hired for design, you can now use your own Excavator tool if the 'Allow Selling and Buying' option is enabled for you, this will allow big sections of the farm to be cleared up quickly by the designer

Hi JudyD1651,

You can not use the Excavtor for everything on the farm. For protection, this tool will never work with any FarmCash items and also any Buildings, Trains, Ships, Tools or Facilities.

Was it any of those you were trying to delete? If not please let us know what it was you were trying to delete and at what point it's not working for you.

slimpat
Jul 24 2018, 08:22 AM
I am having problems with planting today I wanted to plant broccoli and honeydew planted instead of broccoli twice Is anybody else having this problem or is it just me

Tiger
Jul 24 2018, 08:25 AM
I am having problems with planting today I wanted to plant broccoli and honeydew planted instead of broccoli twice Is anybody else having this problem or is it just me

Hi slimpat,

Were you planting on your own farms or as a super neighbour for someone else? If you were planting as an SN the following feature was added this release. If the farm owner has used this then no matter which one you pick to plant, the one they designated for the farm will be the one planted >>

2. Super Neighbour Manager: A new tool in the toolbox (above the Buddy List tool) to manage Super Neighbours at a global level. For now, this screen will allow you to set the crop that your Super Neighbours will be allowed to plant on each farm in case she is granted the planting permission.

JudyD1651
Jul 24 2018, 10:11 AM
Hi JudyD1651,

You can not use the Excavtor for everything on the farm. For protection, this tool will never work with any FarmCash items and also any Buildings, Trains, Ships, Tools or Facilities.

Was it any of those you were trying to delete? If not please let us know what it was you were trying to delete and at what point it's not working for you.

It has never worked for me or my neighbor who has designed on my farms. I have the correct boxes checked for Super Neighbor design mode. I understand it doesn't work for FarmCash items, they hide when you click on the Excavator. The items were flowers, trees, paths, etc.

Tiger
Jul 24 2018, 10:28 AM
It has never worked for me or my neighbor who has designed on my farms. I have the correct boxes checked for Super Neighbor design mode. I understand it doesn't work for FarmCash items, they hide when you click on the Excavator. The items were flowers, trees, paths, etc.

Hi JudyD1651,

You wouldn't have been able to do it before this release as it was not available then.

Are you sure you're on the farm they gave you permission to design?
I have just tried this on a farm i SN for that i have design permissions for. I was able to use the excavator on flowers, trees and paths without issues.

Is the excavator showing in the tool box and have they given you permissions for "Allow Buying and Selling Items with my coins" ? If you both do have that permission and it's not working, try removing the permissions, reload and reset them again.

JudyD1651
Jul 24 2018, 10:37 AM
Hi JudyD1651,

You wouldn't have been able to do it before this release as it was not available then.

I have just tried this on a farm i SN for that i have design permissions for. I was able to use the excavator on flowers, trees and paths without issues.

Is the excavator showing in the tool box and have they given you permissions for "Allow Buying and Selling Items with my coins" ? If you both do have that permission and it's not working, try removing the permissions, reload and reset them again.
I understand I wasn't able to do this before this release. It is showing in the tool box and the appropriate boxes have been checked. I will try it again as you suggested and let you know if it works or not. Thanks.

JudyD1651
Jul 24 2018, 10:49 AM
It is now working. Thanks!

Tiger
Jul 24 2018, 10:59 AM
It is now working. Thanks!

Great, you are welcome, thank you for coming back to let us know :)

JudyD1651
Jul 24 2018, 04:39 PM
I have another question about the use of the Excavator in the designer mode. Does the person designing on your farm have to have an Excavator too?

Tiger
Jul 24 2018, 05:01 PM
I have another question about the use of the Excavator in the designer mode. Does the person designing on your farm have to have an Excavator too?

Hi JudyD1651,

As long as you own it, and you have placed it in your storage, they can use yours on your farm.

JudyD1651
Jul 24 2018, 09:44 PM
Hi JudyD1651,

As long as you own it, and you have placed it in your storage, they can use yours on your farm.

A neighbor and I tried this, she doesn't have the Excavator but I do and it is in my storage. All the appropriate boxes are checked for designing and she went to the appropriate farm, the one with the red dot. She laid some paths down then used my Excavator to sell them, it went through the motions as if it worked but they were still on my farm. She reloaded and they were still there. She tried it again but it didn't work.

Taz D
Jul 24 2018, 09:51 PM
A neighbor and I tried this, she doesn't have the Excavator but I do and it is in my storage. All the appropriate boxes are checked for designing and she went to the appropriate farm, the one with the red dot. She laid some paths down then used my Excavator to sell them, it went through the motions as if it worked but they were still on my farm. She reloaded and they were still there. She tried it again but it didn't work.
Hi JudyD,
Tiger is not available at this time. Both of you need to try clearing the memcache and try again. Tiger did check this and it worked for her SN and they didn't have the excavator either, so had to use Tiger's.

JudyD1651
Jul 24 2018, 11:00 PM
Hi JudyD,
Tiger is not available at this time. Both of you need to try clearing the memcache and try again. Tiger did check this and it worked for her SN and they didn't have the excavator either, so had to use Tiger's.

We cleared memcache and tried again and it did not work.

Taz D
Jul 24 2018, 11:02 PM
We cleared memcache and tried again and it did not work.
Hi JudyD,
Try removing your settings for them as SN, reload and reset them again.

JudyD1651
Jul 24 2018, 11:11 PM
Hi JudyD,
Try removing your settings for them as SN, reload and reset them again.

We did as you suggested and it didn't work.

Taz D
Jul 24 2018, 11:15 PM
We did as you suggested and it didn't work.
Hi JudyD,
Then I don't know what else to tell you to try as we couldn't duplicate this. It worked for Tiger. Only thing I can suggest is to contact Support and let them see if they can duplicate it with you.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

JudyD1651
Jul 25 2018, 08:13 PM
Hi JudyD,
Then I don't know what else to tell you to try as we couldn't duplicate this. It worked for Tiger. Only thing I can suggest is to contact Support and let them see if they can duplicate it with you.

Thank you.

marymarcel
Jul 25 2018, 08:14 PM

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Info - July 25th, 8:55PM

- The Container Ready notification message now includes a red X, in case your busy and don't want to open the ship at that time
- When loading farms, the "Loading Farm..." text will only show for a few seconds and then you should see a % progress indicator
- Increased maximum limit of each type of product in storage from 100 million to 200 million

- Super Neighbours related bug fixes:

a) Changing ground cover was triggering a timeout error
b) Excavator could not be used if only the owner of the farm had it in storage
c) Can not navigate to other farms if none of the farming permissions were set

Taz D
Jul 25 2018, 08:18 PM
Thank you.
Hi JudyD,
Check the latest additions by Raul. This applies to your problem.

amanda1955
Jul 25 2018, 08:59 PM
U never seem to get xps for fishing

Taz D
Jul 25 2018, 09:23 PM
U never seem to get xps for fishing
Hi Amanda,
You only get XP for fishing as part of your Job Completion Bonus when working for a stranger hired in the market or inn. This is exactly the way Raul put it in this release:

JudyD1651
Jul 25 2018, 11:00 PM
Hi JudyD,
Check the latest additions by Raul. This applies to your problem.

Ahhhh...so this tells me the one designing and the one whose farm is being designed on have to have an Excavator. I always put tools in storage immediately after I purchase them.

Taz D
Jul 25 2018, 11:05 PM
Ahhhh...so this tells me the one designing and the one whose farm is being designed on have to have an Excavator. I always put tools in storage immediately after I purchase them.
Hi JudyD,
Not exactly. That tells you that was the case, but they have now fixed it. Now even if only the owner of the farm has the excavator and it is in storage then it should work correctly.

JudyD1651
Jul 25 2018, 11:47 PM
Hi JudyD,
Not exactly. That tells you that was the case, but they have now fixed it. Now even if only the owner of the farm has the excavator and it is in storage then it should work correctly.

Ok thanks going to test it out. :)

bliky
Jul 26 2018, 07:53 AM
I'm guessing this is related to last night's update, since I haven't seen it before. When I go to a neighbors farm to work their facilities, all their farms show up as blue instead of just the ones that have facilities on them. When I go to one without any facilities, I don't even get a popup, just an empty screen. I have already tried running the memcache tool and clearing my browser cookies. This makes it more difficult to work my friends' facilities that are spread across multiple farms.

Tiger
Jul 26 2018, 08:01 AM
I'm guessing this is related to last night's update, since I haven't seen it before. When I go to a neighbors farm to work their facilities, all their farms show up as blue instead of just the ones that have facilities on them. When I go to one without any facilities, I don't even get a popup, just an empty screen. I have already tried running the memcache tool and clearing my browser cookies. This makes it more difficult to work my friends' facilities that are spread across multiple farms.

Hi bliky,

By any chance are you super neighbour for them or they super neighbour for you? This is happening in those circumstances. We have reported this to the developers.

bliky
Jul 26 2018, 08:24 AM
Hi bliky,

By any chance are you super neighbour for them or they super neighbour for you? This is happening in those circumstances. We have reported this to the developers.

Ah... Yes, I think I am for all the ones I worked today! Thanks!

marymarcel
Jul 26 2018, 08:25 PM

Raul has updated the New release with this information:

Post-Release Info - July 26th, 8:00PM

- Bugfix: When working neighbors facilities, sometimes all their farms show up as blue instead of just the ones with facilities on them.

cdnwitch
Jul 28 2018, 09:12 PM
Good evening,

I have not been getting the container done notification coming up the past few days. Funny how reliant I have become on it to remind me to fill the next one.

Thanks

Terri

Taz D
Aug 01 2018, 11:45 AM
Good evening,

I have not been getting the container done notification coming up the past few days. Funny how reliant I have become on it to remind me to fill the next one.

Thanks

Terri
Hi Terri,
Sorry for the delayed response to your post. We have not been able to duplicate this. The developers are aware of your problem, but have not come up with a solution.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and see if that helps.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

Moose Mob
Aug 01 2018, 12:05 PM
Hi Terri,
Sorry for the delayed response to your post. We have not been able to duplicate this. The developers are aware of your problem, but have not come up with a solution.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and see if that helps.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

I have seen these popups appear 3+ minutes after I started the next container. Perhaps that is the issue?

RFMad
Aug 02 2018, 07:15 PM
I have cleared the memcache and still don't get the popups either. It has been happening with all of the ships and all the containers and no matter whether I'm doing anything or let the farm sit :(
I am forgetful that I've started some so I need the reminder please :)

pete5560
Aug 02 2018, 11:06 PM
i get the first couple of popups then nothing until i restart game. i wish the popup would be in the quest list.

JudyD1651
Aug 03 2018, 05:07 PM
I tried to take a photo of my farm and I get the message that says to authorize, etc. So I click on the green circle and nothing happens. I cleared memached 3 times and I still get the message to authorize.

marymarcel
Aug 03 2018, 05:12 PM
I tried to take a photo of my farm and I get the message that says to authorize, etc. So I click on the green circle and nothing happens. I cleared memached 3 times and I still get the message to authorize.

Hi Judy :)

The developers are aware of this problem and let us know it is due to a Facebook security update. We will have to wait and see what they can do about this.

JudyD1651
Aug 03 2018, 05:27 PM
Hi Judy :)

The developers are aware of this problem and let us know it is due to a Facebook security update. We will have to wait and see what they can do about this.
Thanks Mary

Texas Belle
Aug 05 2018, 03:25 PM
Isn't time to close this thread... just saying.. lol

jeannine_p
Aug 05 2018, 05:11 PM
Isn't time to close this thread... just saying.. lol

i 2nd that motion!! :D:D:D

Taz D
Aug 05 2018, 11:31 PM
Raul has posted the following:

Known Issues:

- A few days ago Facebook removed the possibility for apps to upload photos directly to Facebook albums, we are currently researching alternative solutions.

crafty chris
Aug 06 2018, 05:07 PM
Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on this release and the new version of the game. I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)