PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- August 9th, 2018

Raul
Aug 09 2018, 09:52 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on August 29th, 6:30PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes. En Espaņol AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=637466)

1. 25 New Levels: Items located in the Buildings, Farm Decor, Motion, Furniture and Other categories in the Store.

2. Last 5 expansions for Farm 36, see prices below:

34x34 - 30500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 31000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 31500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
40x40 - 32000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
42x42 - 32500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
44x44 - 33000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
46x46 - 33500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

3. System to request bonus rewards for recently earned Belts and Dans: This area of the game has always been pretty unstable and players complained about:

a) Missed bonuses
b) Too many message boxes shown when multiple Belts/Dans were earned during a Start All operation in the Facility Manager
c) Not been able to claim the most valuable bonuses you were interested in

To minimize the issues above we have added a new tab to the 'Your Belts' screen named 'Recent Belts'. That screen will show all the Belts and Dans you have earned in the past 12 hours so you can select which reward bonuses to claim.

Notice that the previous rules have not changed, meaning, you can only claim up to 5 bonuses in a 12 hour period.

4. Bulldozer Ex 8 x 8: Delete up to 1024 items at once, either buildings and decorations OR plants and fields OR both, in a squared area up to 8 x 8 plow fields.

It works similar to the other Extended Mode tools but with more options, you can select what to delete and the size of the tool before you start using it. Also, the yellow square moves from one tile to the next, similar to the way the Plower tool works, giving you more flexibility on what area to clear.

5. Other Improvements released in the past 2 weeks:

a) Performance improvements to farm loading times, specially heavy loaded farms, eliminating the slowness introduced by Adobe Flash Player version 30
b) Changing ground cover was triggering a timeout error when hired for design

6. Increased Honey production by 12% and Yeast by 16%: This would help with the new demand of these products by the new Meadery facility.

7. Belgian Restaurant (FC): Produces Belgian Food.

Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
Mussels with Fry
Waterzooi
Eel in the Green
Stoemp with Sausage
Filet Americain
Belgian Meatballs
Brussels Waffles

8. Haberdashery Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Haberdashery Supplies.

Fabric Scissors
Thimble
Sewing Tracing Wheel
Sewing Thread
Zipper
Sewing Machine
Pin Cushion
Dress Form

9. Meadery (FC): Produces Meads.

Classic Mead
Apple Mead
Maple Mead
Cherry Mead
Blackberry Mead
Elderberry Mead
Vanilla Chamomile Mead
Fire Mead

10. Haberdashery Store (Coins): Provides Haberdashery Supplies Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Haberdashery Supplies Factory.

11. Taste of Vietnam (FC): Provides Vietnam Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Vietnamese Restaurant.

12. Taste of New Orleans (Coins): Provides New Orleans Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Cajun Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Info - August 9th, 11:30PM

- Bugfix: Rotate capabilities added to the Taste facilities

Post-Release Info - August 10th, 1:10AM

- Bugfix: Seeds button missing in the 'Your Belts' screen.

Post-Release Info - August 13th, 5:00PM

- Bugfix: When hiring others, if you earned a belt while your employee was doing the harvesting, that belt was not shown on the Recent Belts section and the bonus opportunity was missed
- Bugfix: When working neighbour farms, you can now have access to their belts, like it was before
- Bugfix: After requesting a belt bonus, if you reopened the Your Belts screen again, you were able to request the same bonus again

Post-Release Info - August 14th, 10:30PM

- Released the Haberdashery Supplies Factory and Haberdashery Store facilities
- Updated report of batch bonuses in facility screens so that there are not multiple lines in the screen at the same time
- Other minor improvements to the new Belt System

Post-Release Info - August 15th, 7:00PM

- Bugfix: About 30 facility products were triggering a specific bug in the system that belt bonuses could not be collected from them

Post-Release Info - August 23th, 9:00PM

- Released the Bulldozer Ex 8 x 8, see main post at the top for details.

Post-Release Info - August 28th, 5:45PM

- Bulldozer Ex Bugfixes and Improvements:

a) Select the desired tool size from 1x1 to 8x8 using the new dropdown box
b) There is a new option to delete fields only, this option will delete all fields including plowed fields, harvested fields and all growing and ready crops
c) When using the tool from the farm, selecting the 'Delete Items' menu option will show the screen to select target items and size, same as when using the tool from the Toolbox

- Bugfix: Bulldozer 2x2 not selecting fields correctly

Post-Release Info - August 28th, 11:40PM

- The Camera icon in the Toolbox to take pictures of your farm and posting them to your Facebook timeline is now working again.

Notice that now the pictures do not go to your Facebook photo album but to your Timeline.

Post-Release Info - August 29th, 5:00PM

- Bugfix: Players having issues when working Super Neighbours farms where they also had design permissions.

Post-Release Info - August 29th, 6:30PM

- Bugfix: Players having issues when working Super Neighbours farms where they also had design permissions (version 2).

Known Issues:

- None

beverduster
Aug 09 2018, 09:54 PM
thanks raul for the new stuff & 1ST ies

Dan H
Aug 09 2018, 09:56 PM
Thanks for another great release! Adding the new stuff!!

Hyacinth Bucket
Aug 09 2018, 09:57 PM
Fabulous about the missing bonus belts Raul, well done.

However, at the moment I'm getting a constant popup box telling me I've earned a black belt in whatever harvest I'm doing at the time when I'm harvesting on a neighbour's farm, that shouldn't be happening should it?

Taz D
Aug 09 2018, 09:59 PM
Thanks Raul!

Please note members that Brussel Sprouts now have a use in the Belgian restaurant. The dish Stoemp with Sausage uses them.

Taz D
Aug 09 2018, 10:00 PM
Fabulous about the missing bonus belts Raul, well done.

However, at the moment I'm getting a constant popup box telling me I've earned a black belt in whatever harvest I'm doing at the time when I'm harvesting on a neighbour's farm, that shouldn't be happening should it?
Hi Hyacinth,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

Reopen and see if it is still happening.

jeannine_p
Aug 09 2018, 10:01 PM
thanks so much for the update!!! also, devs, the new Taste of's will not rotate, they are facing only one direction, and no option was given in the store to choose. and they are facing the wrong way for my town. lol just FYI.. seriously. thanks for all you do!!

Hyacinth Bucket
Aug 09 2018, 10:06 PM
Thanks Taz, have cleared my memcache and yes it is still happening. I'll just turn the message off but wanted you to know there was a glitch.

PS then I get another popup titled Your Belts and a message that flashes across the screen saying 'there are no new belts available to you at present', which is correct because I know I'm just about maxed out on my belt bonuses!

For one wonderful moment I thought they had all been reset, wishful thinking I guess!

Hi Hyacinth,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

Reopen and see if it is still happening.

L.A.Bob
Aug 09 2018, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the update. Small problem, I bought one of each of Taste of Orleans and Taste of Vietnam and was not given a choice of direction that they faced. I tried to rotate them after I bought them and was not able to do so. Thanks again for the update and the Farm Cash.

Taz D
Aug 09 2018, 10:12 PM
Thanks for the update. Small problem, I bought one of each of Taste of Orleans and Taste of Vietnam and was not given a choice of direction that they faced. I tried to rotate them after I bought them and was not able to do so. Thanks again for the update and the Farm Cash.
Hi L.A. Bob,
The developers have been notified about this.

sestree
Aug 09 2018, 10:13 PM
Thanks Raul :)

Jean's Farm
Aug 09 2018, 10:20 PM
Thank you for the bonus screen!!!!!! And thank you for finally giving us a Taste of that is coins. Used to be one FC and one coins. Nice to see it again!!!

Taz D
Aug 09 2018, 10:25 PM
Thanks Taz, have cleared my memcache and yes it is still happening. I'll just turn the message off but wanted you to know there was a glitch.

PS then I get another popup titled Your Belts and a message that flashes across the screen saying 'there are no new belts available to you at present', which is correct because I know I'm just about maxed out on my belt bonuses!

For one wonderful moment I thought they had all been reset, wishful thinking I guess!
Hi Hyacinth,
I haven't been able to duplicate this yet as I do not have any crops ready to harvest. Was the black belt message for the crop you were harvesting?

Hyacinth Bucket
Aug 09 2018, 10:32 PM
Yes it was, I was on a super neighbour's farm harvesting echinacea and blue argave with the harvest/plow tool and each time the popup was for the specific crop I was harvesting.

Raul has contacted me so I've passed it all on to him now, thank you.

Hi Hyacinth,
I haven't been able to duplicate this yet as I do not have any crops ready to harvest. Was the black belt message for the crop you were harvesting?

Franny2
Aug 09 2018, 10:49 PM
Wow! thanks for the new level and update!!

jeannine_p
Aug 09 2018, 10:49 PM
Post-Release Info - August 9th, 11:30PM

- Bugfix: Rotate capabilities added to the Taste facilities

that was super fast!! thanks so much!!

Lara
Aug 09 2018, 11:31 PM
woohoo came home from town, opened my farm and got told I had added farmcash for new levels. Came straight here to check it out. Thanks for the new stuff. Going back to the farm now

Shellgirlmtl
Aug 09 2018, 11:34 PM
Thank you Raul & Team... as usual another great release... Bonus Belts Screen is a great addition... I have missed many bonuses because of the popups but I noticed the Seeds section is missing... thought you'd like to know...

Thank you again!!!...

Karlene
Aug 09 2018, 11:35 PM
Hi. Thanks for the update and new facilities!

I do have a question about rotating the Taste faciities. There has always been a rotate selection for all of the facilities, however the two new ones i just bought do not have that choice.

Am I not understanding the wording of the update?

As always, thank you for your time.

Taz D
Aug 09 2018, 11:37 PM
Hi. Thanks for the update and new facilities!

I do have a question about rotating the Taste faciities. There has always been a rotate selection for all of the facilities, however the two new ones i just bought do not have that choice.

Am I not understanding the wording of the update?

As always, thank you for your time.
Hi Karlene,
That has already been fixed. Plkease close and restart your farms and check again.

Aussie Rae
Aug 09 2018, 11:50 PM
thanks for the fc and levels and the new facilities, :)

gffarmer
Aug 09 2018, 11:57 PM
Thanks Raul and team for the latest update!

Palmarina
Aug 10 2018, 12:02 AM
Hello, I love the Belgian Restaurant!!!! I am from Belgium LOL
Love the new levels too and the new system for the bonuses I asked for in the past. Even the haberdashery is there. I asked for it too long ago!!!
THANK YOU xxxxxxx

Karlene
Aug 10 2018, 12:14 AM
Hi Karlene,
That has already been fixed. Plkease close and restart your farms and check again.

Thanks, Taz! :)

gffarmer
Aug 10 2018, 12:45 AM
Thanks Raul!

Please note members that Brussel Sprouts now have a use in the Belgian restaurant. The dish Stoemp with Sausage uses them.

Thanks Taz for the heads up on the brussel sprouts!

FarmerWitch
Aug 10 2018, 01:01 AM
Thank you for the update, Raul and Team!

Dr. Dirt
Aug 10 2018, 03:56 AM
Will we have to own the 12x12 bulldozer in order to buy the 8x8 ext bulldozer?

mareface
Aug 10 2018, 04:15 AM
Thank you soooooooooo much. Love all the new stuff. Could you please supply the new url for the clear mem cache for FT. It says I cannot use it without https, but every time I try to edit, it kicks me out. Same issues on Chrome & Firefox. Thank you so much. Love all you contributors for my daily fix here.

Farmgirl_Su
Aug 10 2018, 05:04 AM
Where do I find this new Your Belts tab please..

Rob T
Aug 10 2018, 05:13 AM
Where do I find this new Your Belts tab please..

Hi Su,

If you click the toolbox, then click the belt icon, you will notice a new tab called 'Recent Belts' This will show you any belts that have been achieved in the past 12 hours. You will be able to request the bonus for any of those listed. Hope this helps.

Tiger
Aug 10 2018, 05:45 AM
Thank you soooooooooo much. Love all the new stuff. Could you please supply the new url for the clear mem cache for FT. It says I cannot use it without https, but every time I try to edit, it kicks me out. Same issues on Chrome & Firefox. Thank you so much. Love all you contributors for my daily fix here.

Hi mareface,

This is the memcache link to use >>
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Farmer_Susan
Aug 10 2018, 06:43 AM
Thanks Raul!

Ha! Very fun! I kept some in storage for a long time thinking I'd be "ready" - but finally sold them.

kperry7411
Aug 10 2018, 06:51 AM
Awesome, more goodies. Thanks

RoseArienh
Aug 10 2018, 10:12 AM
Thanks for another fun update. I love the Meadery! I'm dreaming dreams of what wonderful facilities it might supply in the future. :)

home again farm
Aug 10 2018, 11:01 AM
TY for making the game even better! :D:D:D

judyjor714@att.net
Aug 10 2018, 12:10 PM
Thank you for finally using Brussels sprouts in a restaurant! :)

keith of Maise farm
Aug 10 2018, 12:56 PM
oh whoopie now the levels gone up to 975 i only got to 959 6 weeks ago and so i only jumped to 967 and so it is back to the drawing board again and working my butt off to get to 975

Sqrl
Aug 10 2018, 01:02 PM
Aww, when I saw the Meadery I was hoping it'd be coins. Shiny, though! Ty for new levels.

JNelson
Aug 10 2018, 01:08 PM
where do we access the "my belts"?

mindyj5
Aug 10 2018, 01:26 PM
I love the change for the bonuses/belts! I've missed a lot because they would pop up so fast, I wouldn't get a chance to post them. I think this is one of the best changes ever, so, thanks!!!!!

Taz D
Aug 10 2018, 01:33 PM
where do we access the "my belts"?
Hi JNelson,
You have a tool in the toolbox for Your Belts in the 2nd column from the left. Inside that is where the Recent Belts tab is.

Linda Marie
Aug 10 2018, 02:05 PM
A Few NEW GLITCHES .. But I am sure They are already being worked on ...

Deb1234
Aug 10 2018, 02:17 PM
Would it be possible to reduce the cost of upgrading farms as it seems the price is too excessive meaning you have to earn loads before you can upgrade

Alexandra_J
Aug 10 2018, 02:23 PM
Is the problem with people not being able to use the owners green freestyle hand fixed yet?

Kandycares
Aug 10 2018, 03:22 PM
Yeah now that I have 99% of every product in every facility to 7th Dan. Now you finally make a way to be able to actually get those bonuses when I no longer have any to get? Grrrrrrrrr This was a problem for years, guys. Years.

Taz D
Aug 10 2018, 04:09 PM
Would it be possible to reduce the cost of upgrading farms as it seems the price is too excessive meaning you have to earn loads before you can upgrade
Hi Deb,
If you wish to make a suggestion for a change please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Taz D
Aug 10 2018, 04:44 PM
Is the problem with people not being able to use the owners green freestyle hand fixed yet?
Hi ALexandra,
No it hasn't been fixed yet.

Farmer Tony
Aug 10 2018, 04:55 PM
3. System to request bonus rewards for recently earned Belts and Dans: This area of the game has always been pretty unstable and players complained about:

a) Missed bonuses
b) Too many message boxes shown when multiple Belts/Dans were earned during a Start All operation in the Facility Manager
c) Not been able to claim the most valuable bonuses you were interested in

To minimize the issues above we have added a new tab to the 'Your Belts' screen named 'Recent Belts'. That screen will show all the Belts and Dans you have earned in the past 12 hours so you can select which reward bonuses to claim.

CHEERS!!!! I've been awaiting this function.

Thanks a ton and keep up the great work!

sliderman
Aug 10 2018, 04:58 PM
Why does the Chicle tree appear in the belts section when it has no uses ?

Taz D
Aug 10 2018, 05:34 PM
Why does the Chicle tree appear in the belts section when it has no uses ?
Hi Sliderman,
It appears there because it does have the belts and dans even though it doesn't yet have a use.

sliderman
Aug 10 2018, 06:02 PM
Thank you Taz.

Aussie Rae
Aug 10 2018, 08:26 PM
Ha! Very fun! I kept some in storage for a long time thinking I'd be "ready" - but finally sold them.

LOL, I had planted all my farms with Brussel Sprouts for the past week just so I could sell them off for the coins.. as I have more than I need of all crops in storage.... I hope they give us another crop to sell off... (I know, put this in the suggestion area, lol.. I will ) hahaha..

Aneida
Aug 10 2018, 08:32 PM
Thank you so much.

DebsB
Aug 11 2018, 06:01 AM
Thank you for the update, new levels always welcome!

I seem to have a problem with belts, not sure if it is just since the new Recent Belts tab, (which I think is great by the way!), none of my belts are showing up either in pop ups or on the new tab, I have started all my facilities and usually get lots of pop ups, but none today and nothing on the tab, so deliberately harvest trees that were due a belt rise, which they did, but again, no pop up and nothing on the tab!. I have run the memcache cleaner, logged out, closed browser (Opera) and logged back in but still nothing. What else should I try.
Thanks
DebsB

Farm Link : http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=722274438&farm_ix=0

liza1214
Aug 11 2018, 06:10 AM
I didnt get a tumeric bonus i was supposed to get even with the new way of doing it
I have checked belt thing and its not listed there have tried reloading to no avail
This new way also misses the bonuses

Tiger
Aug 11 2018, 06:26 AM
I didnt get a tumeric bonus i was supposed to get even with the new way of doing it
I have checked belt thing and its not listed there have tried reloading to no avail
This new way also misses the bonuses

Hi liza1214,

Was this a brown belt or higher? Were you harvesting for yourself or was someone else harvesting for you? If you are expecting a bonus it usually works better if you do it yourself and try to only harvest the amount needed, or a few more, then wait a bit and see if the bonus pops up. If it doesn't harvest a few more and see if that triggers it.

I'm sorry but there is no way to get that bonus back again.

Alexandra_J
Aug 11 2018, 07:05 AM
Where are the Brussels in the Brussels Waffles in the Belgian Restaurant. The Brussels Waffles contain Flour, Hen Eggs, Baking Soda, Strawberries, Whipped Cream, Chocolate Liquor and Sugar.

dianedrayson
Aug 11 2018, 07:26 AM
I planted brussel sprouts last night. My super neighbour harvested some but I did not get the brown belt notice I was due. It did not show up in the belt bonus section either.

I reloaded the farm. I cleared memcache. I reloaded the farm again. Still no bonuses showing.

I then harvested the rest. The black belt did not come up. The first dan eventually came up. It is the only one showing in the new belt bonus section.

This new section is a wonderful idea but it is evidently not yet completely stable. Please continue working on it.

marymarcel
Aug 11 2018, 08:01 AM
Where are the Brussels in the Brussels Waffles in the Belgian Restaurant. The Brussels Waffles contain Flour, Hen Eggs, Baking Soda, Strawberries, Whipped Cream, Chocolate Liquor and Sugar.

Hi Alexandra_J :)

I think that dish is called Brussels Waffles as Brussels is the capital city of Belgium, not because it needs brussels sprout. :)

JudyD1651
Aug 11 2018, 09:09 AM
Since the new recent belts has come out I've noticed when I'm working my neighbor's farms it shows my belts and not theirs. It has their name on it but when I open it, it has my belts listed and my recent belts. Also their bonus didn't show up and we cleared memcache.

Taz D
Aug 11 2018, 10:33 AM
Since the new recent belts has come out I've noticed when I'm working my neighbor's farms it shows my belts and not theirs. It has their name on it but when I open it, it has my belts listed and my recent belts. Also their bonus didn't show up and we cleared memcache.
Hi JudyD,
You are not supposed to see your neighbor's belts even as a super neighbor.

clogger
Aug 11 2018, 12:08 PM
Just a note, the new facilities do not show up in the Facility Manager and do not load wit the Load All or Start All options. You have to remember where you put them and open that farm with facilities showing to click them individually.

Taz D
Aug 11 2018, 12:13 PM
Just a note, the new facilities do not show up in the Facility Manager and do not load wit the Load All or Start All options. You have to remember where you put them and open that farm with facilities showing to click them individually.
Hi Clogger,
Make sure your filters are set to All Farms and All Facilities not just active facilities. They do show up if you have them set to All instead of just Active.

JudyD1651
Aug 11 2018, 12:36 PM
Hi JudyD,
You are not supposed to see your neighbor's belts even as a super neighbor.
Hi Taz
When I go to my neighbor's farm in which I am a super neighbor if I click on the small yellow toolbox beside their name it opens up and I can see 4 icons, trophies, belts, buddies, neighbors. In times past when I wanted to plant a crop, harvest trees, flowers, etc I would click on that belt and it would show me their belts and how many needed for the next belt. I used that to help them get the next belt/bonus. It used to work. Now it doesn't.

Taz D
Aug 11 2018, 12:45 PM
Hi Taz
When I go to my neighbor's farm in which I am a super neighbor if I click on the small yellow toolbox beside their name it opens up and I can see 4 icons, trophies, belts, buddies, neighbors. In times past when I wanted to plant a crop, harvest trees, flowers, etc I would click on that belt and it would show me their belts and how many needed for the next belt. I used that to help them get the next belt/bonus. It used to work. Now it doesn't.
Hi JudyD,
As you have explained it now, we can see what you are saying and you are correct that it is only showing your own belts. With this change adding the recent belts it may not be able to show you their belts. This is something the developers will have to look at.

Kathy813
Aug 11 2018, 01:21 PM
:mad:I just got cheated out of the 7th belt bonus on my Bay Laurel trees. My super neighbor harvested them and it shows that the trees have the 7th belt when I look at my tree belts but the bonus NEVER showed up so that I could post it. This new method of showing belt bonuses is not working as advertised. I've been gypped and so have my friends and neighbors who would have collected.

I just lost out on the 3rd belt bonus for Brussels Sprout. My super neighbor harvested them. I made sure to not be logged into FarmTown myself using a different browser as I've done in the past. And still I got cheated out of the bonus!

max_river
Aug 11 2018, 02:49 PM
ty for the update. i can not find the new place for the dans i did look in my tool box nothing there

marymarcel
Aug 11 2018, 03:02 PM
ty for the update. i can not find the new place for the dans i did look in my tool box nothing there

Hi max_river :)

Please open your yellow tool box and then click in the icon for Your Belts. Under Recent belts option you will see any belts/dans if you have earned them during the last 12 hours.

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610

max_river
Aug 11 2018, 03:24 PM
ty found it

Taz D
Aug 11 2018, 03:25 PM
For those reporting Belt/Dan problems we have sent this to the developers tolook into it.

Farmer_Susan
Aug 11 2018, 07:21 PM
Another Belt/Dan problem:

I planted a lot of Brussels Sprouts - shows I now have the 3rd Dan - but I was never notified of any of the Belts and I can't access anything with the new Recent Belts option. I've cleared my memcache, etc.

Taz D
Aug 11 2018, 07:35 PM
Another Belt/Dan problem:

I planted a lot of Brussels Sprouts - shows I now have the 3rd Dan - but I was never notified of any of the Belts and I can't access anything with the new Recent Belts option. I've cleared my memcache, etc.
Hi Susan,
Did you harvest them yourself or hire for them to be harvested?
We have already reported this to the developers.

Farmer_Susan
Aug 11 2018, 08:09 PM
Hi Susan,
Did you harvest them yourself or hire for them to be harvested?
We have already reported this to the developers.

I hired them done.

Taz D
Aug 11 2018, 08:13 PM
I hired them done.
Hi Susan,
Thanks.

Lara
Aug 12 2018, 04:00 AM
LOL, I had planted all my farms with Brussel Sprouts for the past week just so I could sell them off for the coins.. as I have more than I need of all crops in storage.... I hope they give us another crop to sell off... (I know, put this in the suggestion area, lol.. I will ) hahaha..

I came here to suggest this too so I will second your comment Aussie Rae. The only consolation was that I have so many Brussel Sprouts from the night before the upgrade I didn't need to grow them for the new restaurant

Aussie Rae
Aug 12 2018, 04:20 AM
Hi Alexandra_J :)

I think that dish is called Brussels Waffles as Brussels is the capital city of Belgium, not because it needs brussels sprout. :)

Brussel Sprouts are used to make Stoemp with Sausage, (to make 5 you only need 1 Brussel Sprout) I think I will sell off all I have stored, (2,281,633 from my last planting session) LOL

maggiel29
Aug 12 2018, 04:30 AM
Love the new way of collecting bonuses thank you so much

Papi
Aug 12 2018, 07:47 AM
The 'Recent Dans and Belts' feature is GREAT! Thank you so much!

Fireball
Aug 12 2018, 12:19 PM
When I go to change farms a black circle with an "x" in it drops down. This is something new. What is it??????

Taz D
Aug 12 2018, 12:23 PM
When I go to change farms a black circle with an "x" in it drops down. This is something new. What is it??????
Hi Fireball,
That is something Chrome added when you are in full screen and is not part of the game.

Qivis
Aug 12 2018, 07:45 PM
I came here to suggest this too so I will second your comment Aussie Rae. The only consolation was that I have so many Brussel Sprouts from the night before the upgrade I didn't need to grow them for the new restaurant

I did the same only mine were in the form of Sprouts I planted on a neighbor's farm as her Super Neighbor because she does not have anywhere near the 2 trillion coins I have! She has me plant lots of non-ingredients once in a while to boost her bank as well as her morale. :D

Wendiddy
Aug 12 2018, 08:55 PM
I myself don't need the bonuses, but my super neighbour harvest over 1 million brussell sprouts for me. They got me from no belts, to 7th dan and I received no bonus notice. They don't show up in my missed bonuses either.

Taz D
Aug 12 2018, 08:59 PM
I myself don't need the bonuses, but my super neighbour harvest over 1 million brussell sprouts for me. They got me from no belts, to 7th dan and I received no bonus notice. They don't show up in my missed bonuses either.
Hi Wendiddy,
This has already been sent to the developers. Belts and dans do not show up when you hire or have super neighbor harvest for you.

purple pensee
Aug 13 2018, 02:31 AM
thank you now i have my belgian restaurant :D:D:D

mwerdeb81
Aug 13 2018, 08:21 AM
Please let us have the ability to turn coins into farm cash!!!!

marymarcel
Aug 13 2018, 08:30 AM
Please let us have the ability to turn coins into farm cash!!!!

Hi mwerdeb81 :)

It is better to post any ideas for the game in our Suggestion section where we have them grouped by theme.

You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

ehrfarm
Aug 13 2018, 10:20 AM
if you could let us know if our suggestions are going to be used would help me. i posted about making the facilities ( where we make and sell items ) was fixed so we can do different items in each of the same facility like bakery . i have no ideal if you are going to use it or not. with this game i play i have a microsoft ecxcel spread sheet that i use and i need to plan on what i am going to do so i ask please let us know if you are going to use a suggestion or not

Taz D
Aug 13 2018, 11:06 AM
if you could let us know if our suggestions are going to be used would help me. i posted about making the facilities ( where we make and sell items ) was fixed so we can do different items in each of the same facility like bakery . i have no ideal if you are going to use it or not. with this game i play i have a microsoft ecxcel spread sheet that i use and i need to plan on what i am going to do so i ask please let us know if you are going to use a suggestion or not
Hi ehrfarms,
I am sorry but the developers do not respond to suggestions. The only way you will know if a suggestion is used will be when it is released and noted here in the current release announcement.

marymarcel
Aug 13 2018, 04:21 PM
Hi farmers :)

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Info - August 13th, 5:00PM

- Bugfix: When hiring others, if you earned a belt while your employee was doing the harvesting, that belt was not shown on the Recent Belts section and the bonus opportunity was missed
- Bugfix: When working neighbour farms, you can now have access to their belts, like it was before.
- Bugfix: After requesting a belt bonus, if you reopened the Your Belts screen again, you were able to request the same bonus again

JudyD1651
Aug 14 2018, 10:31 AM
hi farmers :)

from raul notes for the new release:

post-release info - august 13th, 5:00pm

- bugfix: When hiring others, if you earned a belt while your employee was doing the harvesting, that belt was not shown on the recent belts section and the bonus opportunity was missed
- bugfix: When working neighbour farms, you can now have access to their belts, like it was before.
- bugfix: After requesting a belt bonus, if you reopened the your belts screen again, you were able to request the same bonus again

thank you so much! :) :)

Taz D
Aug 14 2018, 09:43 PM
Rauil has just posted the following:
Post-Release Info - August 14th, 10:30PM

- Released the Haberdashery Supplies Factory and Haberdashery Store facilities
- Updated report of batch bonuses in facility screens so that there are not multiple lines in the screen at the same time
- Other minor improvements to the new Belt System

8. Haberdashery Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Haberdashery Supplies.

Fabric Scissorst
Thimble
Sewing Tracing Wheel
Sewing Thread
Zipper
Sewing Machine
Pin Cushion
Dress Form

10. Haberdashery Store (Coins): Provides Haberdashery Supplies Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Haberdashery Supplies Factory.

katintn
Aug 14 2018, 09:57 PM
When can we expect a FIX on the multi message when in facility manager.. it is slowing down us trying to get product ready for posting... not to mention it is driving me crosseyed.... LOL

Taz D
Aug 14 2018, 10:00 PM
When can we expect a FIX on the multi message when in facility manager.. it is slowing down us trying to get product ready for posting... not to mention it is driving me crosseyed.... LOL
Hi Katintn,
Raul just posted this:

mareface
Aug 15 2018, 12:16 AM
Both haberdashery have the same products - shouldn't the store have hats????

Taz D
Aug 15 2018, 12:33 AM
Both haberdashery have the same products - shouldn't the store have hats????
Hi mareface,
The Haberdashery Store is the service that stocks the products from the Haberdashery Supplies Factory.

mareface
Aug 15 2018, 01:08 AM
Thank you taz.

jeannine_p
Aug 15 2018, 05:31 PM
i just have to say to the devs- WELL DONE on the new belt posting. it is AMAZING!! i love love love love love it!! i got 7 bonuses all at once, and i love being able to look thru n see what i actually needed to post, instead of just posting as they pop up n missing one i really needed instead of posting a bonus for something i already have a ton of!!! this was a wonderful addition!! thanks so very much!!

marymarcel
Aug 15 2018, 06:07 PM
Hi gals and guys :)

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Info - August 15th, 7:00PM

- Bugfix: About 30 facility products were triggering a specific bug in the system that belt bonuses could not be collected from them

WingmanFarm
Aug 16 2018, 07:45 AM
I quote

>>>a) Performance improvements to farm loading times, specially heavy loaded farms, eliminating the slowness introduced by Adobe Flash Player version 30<<<

I see not change. In fact if anything it is even slower. The saves are just exasperating. Just move your cursor for example and your saves jump by 3.

I sat there with 15 saves on a 30X30 farm and only made 8 clicks. Maybe more or better servers are needed?

Taz D
Aug 16 2018, 10:08 AM
I quote

>>>a) Performance improvements to farm loading times, specially heavy loaded farms, eliminating the slowness introduced by Adobe Flash Player version 30<<<

I see not change. In fact if anything it is even slower. The saves are just exasperating. Just move your cursor for example and your saves jump by 3.

I sat there with 15 saves on a 30X30 farm and only made 8 clicks. Maybe more or better servers are needed?
Hi Wingman,
The number of clicks you do have nothing to do with how many things need to be saved to the servers. Depending on what you are doing one click can cause several things to need to be saved.
The servers can only process and send back the acknowledgement as quickly as your internet links send them. If there is a slowdown at one of the many links between you and the Facebook app server or the links between there and the Farm Town servers. Unfortunately there is nothing Farm Town can do to monitor or fix this.

Tom C
Aug 17 2018, 05:30 PM
Well first I have to say this belt bonus system would have been nice to have a few years ago, can't tell you how many I have lost in the past. Now to my question when I click on recent bonuses it say I don't have any. But at the top in red letters it says "you can request 5 bonuses (out of 5) over the next 12 hours). Now I do have 3 bonuses coming up in the future on products for Gin, Grenadine Syrup and Tequila but I have to store a few thousand more before I reach the 7 dan on them. So what 5 bonuses is it talking about that I can request?

marymarcel
Aug 17 2018, 05:40 PM
Well first I have to say this belt bonus system would have been nice to have a few years ago, can't tell you how many I have lost in the past. Now to my question when I click on recent bonuses it say I don't have any. But at the top in red letters it says "you can request 5 bonuses (out of 5) over the next 12 hours). Now I do have 3 bonuses coming up in the future on products for Gin, Grenadine Syrup and Tequila but I have to store a few thousand more before I reach the 7 dan on them. So what 5 bonuses is it talking about that I can request?

Hi Tom C :)

That is a sticky message, you can see it no matter if you have earned bels/dans or not.

It will only change the amount showed when you post one of the bonuses you have to let you know how many are left.

MelissaZZ
Aug 17 2018, 06:23 PM
Hi, Is there an expected release time on the bulldozer?

Taz D
Aug 17 2018, 06:27 PM
Hi, Is there an expected release time on the bulldozer?
Hi Melissa,
Only the developers know and they don't tell us in advance. Only thing you can do is watch this thread for any changes in the first post.

MelissaZZ
Aug 17 2018, 07:25 PM
Thanks Taz, I thought it said early this week and was really excited for it! Thank you for all your help getting me registered!

Taz D
Aug 17 2018, 07:27 PM
Thanks Taz, I thought it said early this week and was really excited for it! Thank you for all your help getting me registered!
Hi Melissa,
Problems do get in the way and cause delays. So even though they may say early next week that doesn't mean that they will always be able to meet the schedule they have said.

Aly-Jayne
Aug 18 2018, 06:25 AM
Has the green freestyle hand been fixed yet for people that are hired for design this farm together?

Taz D
Aug 18 2018, 09:57 AM
Has the green freestyle hand been fixed yet for people that are hired for design this farm together?
Hi Aly-Jayne,
No that has not been fixed yet.

SeaJay
Aug 23 2018, 12:24 PM
So many of the changes and additions you have finally made have come so late. It's sad how many years we have gone without the refinement this game was always challenged on.
Although half of me is super excited to know you are finally streamlining play, the other half feels anti-climactic.

Regret for all we have lost in the past because the changes took soooooo very long, but better late than never I suppose.

Taz D
Aug 23 2018, 08:17 PM
Raul has just added the following:

Post-Release Info - August 23th, 9:00PM

- Released the Bulldozer Ex 8 x 8, see main post at the top for details.

Aussie Rae
Aug 23 2018, 10:51 PM
So many of the changes and additions you have finally made have come so late. It's sad how many years we have gone without the refinement this game was always challenged on.
Although half of me is super excited to know you are finally streamlining play, the other half feels anti-climactic.

Regret for all we have lost in the past because the changes took soooooo very long, but better late than never I suppose.

but remember, for most of us that have played since the beginning, we own most if not all of the tools etc etc and those just starting now have a long way to go to catch up to that, at a huge outlay also... the game has grown over the years so we have to grow with it... no point crying over spilt milk etc :) ft is still the best game to play on facebook..

Unmasqued
Aug 26 2018, 08:44 AM
How do you select a size when using the Bulldozer Ex? I get no option of size. It deleted everything, I had expected an option when I clicked it...instead, it just removed the entire block. :'(

marymarcel
Aug 26 2018, 09:37 AM
How do you select a size when using the Bulldozer Ex? I get no option of size. It deleted everything, I had expected an option when I clicked it...instead, it just removed the entire block. :'(

Hi Unmasqued :)

The size option has been reported to the developers and it will be added soon.

rodneycs
Aug 27 2018, 05:31 PM
Why isn't one option for the new bulldozer fields only?? I lost many flowers until I realised it wasn't just doing fields. The bulldozer is required to delete the crops harvested on a level. I shall have to continue to use the pink bulldozer because the new one does not just do fields as an option. It is very disappointing. Does Raul not understand how most farmers are using FT??

Taz D
Aug 27 2018, 05:38 PM
Why isn't one option for the new bulldozer fields only?? I lost many flowers until I realised it wasn't just doing fields. The bulldozer is required to delete the crops harvested on a level. I shall have to continue to use the pink bulldozer because the new one does not just do fields as an option. It is very disappointing. Does Raul not understand how most farmers are using FT??
Hi Rodneycs,
If you wish to make a suggestion for a change to the tool, please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section. You can not start a thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

ginakelley
Aug 28 2018, 02:46 PM
How do i get neighbors?

marymarcel
Aug 28 2018, 02:54 PM
How do i get neighbors?

Hi ginakelley :)

You can post a request in the following thread, please be sure to read the first post, first page of that thread for instructions on what you need to post:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

You can also read about Neighbors, in the following thread from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314834

Kathy813
Aug 28 2018, 03:28 PM
:mad:The new way of gathering bonuses is not an improvement. Before you could go out of the game and when you came back later, you could get and post another 5-6 bonuses. The old way was much better for the player who filled their facilities. Only getting 5 bonuses out of several dozen is not an improvement at all.

Taz D
Aug 28 2018, 03:47 PM
:mad:The new way of gathering bonuses is not an improvement. Before you could go out of the game and when you came back later, you could get and post another 5-6 bonuses. The old way was much better for the player who filled their facilities. Only getting 5 bonuses out of several dozen is not an improvement at all.
Hi Kathy,
The number of bonuses you can post has not changed. You can only post 5 bonus posts within a 12 hour period and it has been that way since the beginning of the belts.

marymarcel
Aug 28 2018, 04:54 PM
Hi all :)

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Info - August 28th, 5:45PM

- Bulldozer Ex Bugfixes and Improvements:

a) Select the desired tool size from 1x1 to 8x8 using the new dropdown box
b) There is a new option to delete fields only, this option will delete all fields including plowed fields, harvested fields and all growing and ready crops
c) When using the tool from the farm, selecting the 'Delete Items' menu option will show the screen to select target items and size, same as when using the tool from the Toolbox

- Bugfix: Bulldozer 2x2 not selecting fields correctly

Taz D
Aug 28 2018, 10:45 PM
Just added by Raul:

Post-Release Info - August 28th, 11:40PM

- The Camera icon in the Toolbox to take pictures of your farm and posting them to your Facebook timeline is now working again.

Notice that now the pictures do not go to your Facebook photo album but to your Timeline.

Taz D
Aug 29 2018, 05:49 PM
Raul has posted these last 2 updates:

- Bugfix: Players having issues when working Super Neighbours farms where they also had design permissions.

- Bugfix: Players having issues when working Super Neighbours farms where they also had design permissions (version 2).

Qivis
Aug 30 2018, 05:20 AM
Raul has posted these last 2 updates:

It looks like for a few minutes yesterday nothing I did as a Super for one of my friends made any difference at all. I should not be able to irrigate for another 2 hours and I can, and crops that I had replaced with longer term ones are again wasted and trees that should not be ready because I chopped and shook them yesterday are ready.

Okies. I typed the above a while ago and finally reached some farms that appear to be done as I did them yesterday. I was also logged in as a friend who had given me her credentials at the same time and started to get "page not found" errors for Farm Town for a few minutes. It appears to be the same effect as one's internet going down but videos continuing to play anyway. My computer thought what I had done was saved but it was not.

WingmanFarm
Sep 02 2018, 04:37 PM
I see the camera problem has been resolved.

Thank you very much.:)

Tiger
Sep 04 2018, 04:13 AM
Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on the August new release and the new version of the game. I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)