PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- September 7th, 2018

Raul
Sep 07 2018, 12:38 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on September 20th, 11:00AM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes: En Espaņol AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=637846)

1. Farm 37: See prices below.

New Farm (12x12) --- 28000000000 or 50 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 14x14 - 28500000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 16x16 - 29000000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 18x18 - 29500000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 20x20 - 30000000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 22x22 - 30500000000 or 25 FarmCash

2. Decreased trees maturity times: All trees maturity times were decreased by 1 Day except: Pine, Oak, Bamboo, Ebony, Maple, Teak, Cedar, Chestnut, Durian, Macadamia, Chokecherry and Magnolia trees.

Also, the Coconut tree now matures in 3 days instead of 5 days.

3. Increased Beeswax production by 15%: This should help with the new demand of Beeswax by the Scented Candle Factory.

4. Belt/Dans for latest 19 facilities: Ambulance Supplies Factory, British Pie Shop, Kids Clothing Mill, Critter Control Supplies, Turkish Restaurant, Flavored Water Factory, Hungarian Restaurant, Fortune Teller Supplies Factory, Window Cleaning Supplies Factory, Beach Bar, IT Supplies Factory, West American Restaurant, Kids Sports Supplies Factory, K9 Training Supplies Factory, Meadery, Haberdashery Supplies Factory, Belgian Restaurant, Flavored Coffee Factory and Scented Candle Factory.

This will also allow to create chains using most of those facilities.

5. Re-aproving Flash Player in Chrome v69: The last version of Chrome is requiring users to aprove the Flash Player every time you close and open the Chrome browser. We understand this is quite an inconvenient and we are researching possible workarounds.

6. Other Improvements released in the past 2-3 weeks:

a) The Camera icon in the Toolbox to take pictures of your farm and posting them to your Facebook timeline is now working again. Notice that now the pictures do not go to your Facebook photo album but to your Timeline.
b) 'Rose' renamed to 'Red Rose'
c) Bugfix: Belt/Dans counters would go out of sync whenever the Mayor would send bonus batches to production
d) Bugfix: About 30 facility products were triggering a specific bug in the system that belt bonuses could not be collected from them

7. Nutmeg Tree.

8. Flavored Coffee Factory (Coins): Produces Flavored Coffee.

Vanilla Coffee
Hazelnut Coffee
Caramel Coffee
Cinnamon Coffee
Pecan Coffee
Butterscotch Coffee
Pumpkin Spice Coffee
Chocolate Raspberry Coffee

New products from other facilities: Pumpkin Spice in the Spice Factory.

9. Scented Candle Factory (FC): Produces Scented Candles.

Lavender Candle
Rose Petal Candle
Apple Cinnamon Candle
Eucalyptus Mint Candle
Vanilla Jasmine Candle
Spiced Pumpkin Candle
Apple Cider Candle
Lemon Lavender Candle

New products from other facilities: Candle Jar in the Glass Factory and Pumpkin Spice in the Spice Factory.

10. Coffee World (Coins): Provides Flavored Coffee Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Flavored Coffee Factory.

11. Candle Palace (FC): Provides Scented Candles Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Scented Candle Factory.

12. Taste of Jewish Culture (FC): Provides Jewish Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Jewish Restaurant.

13. Taste of Jamaica (FC): Provides Jamaica Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Jamaican Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - September 11th, 4:10PM

- Released Farm 37
- Added Belts and Dans for 19 Facilities, more info in the release thread above

Post Release Updates - September 14th, 5:30PM

- BugFix: Player names not showing in the Farmtown Wall Request.

Post Release Updates - September 17th, 1:00PM

- BugFix: Player names not showing in the confirmation pages for Claim Bonus and Request Ingredients.

Post Release Updates - September 20th, 11:00AM

- Released a Chrome Browser Extension (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/farmtown-flash-enabler/iiaaidojlpkackffhmogpjgofcnjmclp?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog) that will allow you to approve the Flash Player only once instead of every single time that you open your browser.

Known Issues:

- None.

Tiger
Thanks Raul!

Taz D
Thanks Raul!

marymarcel
Sep 07 2018, 12:42 PM
Thanks a lot Raul :)

crafty chris
Sep 07 2018, 12:53 PM
wow um thanks :)

FarmerWitch
Sep 07 2018, 01:11 PM
Thank you!

barbaraelwart
Sep 07 2018, 01:12 PM
Thanks for the Update :)

Found 6 Facilities and New Nutmeg Tree so far ........

off to plant trees :D

matrix1272
Sep 07 2018, 01:14 PM
Thank You!!! Can't wait to go check it out. Thanks for all you do Raul and Team to make this the BEST game, Period!!!

Perico429
Sep 07 2018, 01:26 PM
gracias!!!

conniebissell
Sep 07 2018, 02:05 PM
Um, the candle palace is FC instead of coins...is this a mistake?

Texas Belle
Sep 07 2018, 02:07 PM
Thanks Raul & Co., specially glad to see increase in Beeswax and the decrease in maturity time on trees specially coconuts, thank you, thank you.. all good here. As always you guys rock...

clogger
Sep 07 2018, 02:09 PM
10. Candle Palace (Coins)
is Farm Cash in store, not coins.

nanhoo
Sep 07 2018, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the new things :)

WillowTreeFarm
Sep 07 2018, 02:17 PM
Thank you for the update! Can't wait for farm 37. Did Raul forget to list the new 2 day Nutmeg Tree? Nope I see it listed now.

Bandida Nina
Sep 07 2018, 02:18 PM
Coffee and Candles! Thank you!

kathy.duck@gmail.com
Sep 07 2018, 02:28 PM
It is very frustrating that you only add 2 coin facilities and 4 farm cash ones. Then you must have the farm cash ones for your quests. I realize you have to make money to keep the game going, but please slow down on the number of FC facilities.

Dutch85
Sep 07 2018, 02:35 PM
Thank you Raul! A total surprise! I thought maybe tonight, but I'm so happy to have it now! Love it all! A new tree! Thank you for reducing growing times!

inkdone
Sep 07 2018, 02:55 PM
Always appreciate the updates, BUT... if you decrease the grow times on trees, WHY exclude a handful of them? There's a lot of us out there that have planted trees by grow time on separate farms, moving things around to accommodate the excluded ones is going to be a giant pain.

JohnAlbertini
Sep 07 2018, 03:00 PM
Cedar is still 2-day, didn't get time cut?

JNelson
Sep 07 2018, 03:04 PM
new tree - Nutmeg !!

sizzlinsssandi
Sep 07 2018, 03:07 PM
Just don't understand why so many FC items. Most farmers just do not have the actual CASH to buy these items. Please try to consider the farmers here and make more regular coin facilities, thanks!:eek:

Momma Woods
Sep 07 2018, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the upgrade Raul and team.

CAROLYN55
Sep 07 2018, 03:44 PM
Thank you so much

RoseArienh
Sep 07 2018, 03:52 PM
That's some nice stuff, and thank you for the reduced growth time for the trees!

I'm a fairly small-time farmer, don't have all the farms, none of them are at maximum size, and no layering. It's things like reducing growth times that makes my farm entirely big enough. One more set of trees to move and i'm golden. :)

Freeranger
Sep 07 2018, 04:13 PM
That's an exciting update. I never seemed to have enough of those coconuts. And the flavored coffee sounds like fun!!!

JohnAlbertini
Sep 07 2018, 04:31 PM
Just don't understand why so many FC items. Most farmers just do not have the actual CASH to buy these items. Please try to consider the farmers here and make more regular coin facilities, thanks!:eek:

And please reward us loooooooong time players who are maxed out on FC. 25 every three months is not enough by a loooooong shot. I have FIVE TIMES the XP needed for the max level and all those XP and the work to earn them has been for naught FC-wise.

Come on give us the next 1,000 or 2,000 or 3,000 FC levels already. We've EARNED them! I have 737 million XP and the XP needed for level 975 is "only" 149 million. Actually I couldn't care less about levels but FC should be our reward.

Thank you.

perryalexander
Sep 07 2018, 04:43 PM
Are the 2 day trees getting their time reduced too, they seem the same as before. I did check the game guide and the purchase info within the game and most still show 2 days.

UPDATE: most 2 day trees have been updated to 1 day -- must have been in process of change when I first posted.

GoalieAunt
Sep 07 2018, 04:54 PM
Are the 2 day trees getting their time reduced too, they seem the same as before.

My 2 day trees were just harvested and they will be ready in 19.9 hours rather than the normal 1.6 days.

Denise Dianna
Sep 07 2018, 05:02 PM
the scented candle factory is FC so I expect the service facility is FC also.

JohnAlbertini
Sep 07 2018, 05:06 PM
My 2 day trees were just harvested and they will be ready in 19.9 hours rather than the normal 1.6 days.

Not all the 2-day were reduced but most were. They indicated which weren't in the announcement but they left out Cedar which was not reduced.

LizaLee
Sep 07 2018, 05:08 PM
Thank you!

marymarcel
Sep 07 2018, 05:22 PM
Are the 2 day trees getting their time reduced too, they seem the same as before. I did check the game guide and the purchase info within the game and most still show 2 days.

Hi perryalexander :)

The game guide for trees was updated, and the 2 days trees in the store are now showing 1 day.

Could you tell us which 2 days trees are not showing up the change please?

liza1214
Sep 07 2018, 05:28 PM
Since the new update i cant see corn on my farms :confused:

Its back again but had to reload my farms about five times till it showed up

Poppy559
Sep 07 2018, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the new goodies. Would you please consider increasing cinnamon production. Thank you!

amanda1955
Sep 07 2018, 05:35 PM
thanks for the updates

marymarcel
Sep 07 2018, 05:51 PM
Since the new update i cant see corn on my farms :confused:

Its back again but had to reload my farms about five times till it showed up

Hi liza1214 :)

If you are having problems to see one type of crop in this case, you should clear your browser cache as all graphics are stored there.

You have instructions for some browsers in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

gffarmer
Sep 07 2018, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the update!!

caligirl62
Sep 07 2018, 06:31 PM
WOO WOO!! THANK YOU Mr. Raul!:):)

kperry7411
Sep 07 2018, 06:43 PM
oh goodie more farms and facilities!! Thanks Raul

perryalexander
Sep 07 2018, 06:46 PM

The game guide for trees was updated, and the 2 days trees in the store are now showing 1 day.

I agree, I posted before most of the changes were made.

DCN-Toujours
Sep 07 2018, 07:37 PM
LOVE the new release!!
Thanks Raul & Team for keeping FarmTown the best game ever!!
donna

Lara
Sep 07 2018, 08:00 PM
I was talking about when the upgrade would happen before I went to bed and woke up to all of this. Thanks

L.A.Bob
Sep 07 2018, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the new upgrade!!!

JNelson
Sep 07 2018, 08:31 PM
i do not see mention of jasmine in release but it now has a green ? next to it for use with the candels

gigichet
Sep 07 2018, 08:59 PM
thank you for the new facilities but something is unfair when you have 4 that you get with Farm Cash and only two that we can buy with coins. Not everyone can afford to buy more and more farm cash

AnnaWalls
Sep 07 2018, 10:44 PM
Wow! Awesome. Thanks

Kathy813
Sep 07 2018, 11:26 PM
I sent out posts asking for ingredients for Pumpkin Spice Coffee and Spiced Pumpkin Candles. I should have gotten Pumpkin Spice but am not getting any! Why?:confused:

Taz D
Sep 07 2018, 11:32 PM
I sent out posts asking for ingredients for Pumpkin Spice Coffee and Spiced Pumpkin Candles. I should have gotten Pumpkin Spice but am not getting any! Why?:confused:
Hi Kathi,
I just checked your storage and you have 28 Pumpkin Spice there. And you have 2 more ingredient gifts in your gift box.

Palmarina
Sep 08 2018, 01:26 AM
Thanks for the good work! I love the candles and coffee!!!!

Aussie Rae
Sep 08 2018, 01:27 AM
i do not see mention of jasmine in release but it now has a green ? next to it for use with the candels

the item made with Jasmine is called Vanilla Jasmine Candle. Made in the Scented Candle Factory and once made and stored it can be sent to the service facility, Candle Palace. The Candle Jar is made in the Glass Factory.

sumrbear
Sep 08 2018, 03:00 AM
Thanks for the updates an I do enjoy the game since sept of 2009

Zaftiggy
Sep 08 2018, 03:10 AM
Thanks Raul...Ya'll rock! Thank you!

MNWildOne423
Sep 08 2018, 06:01 AM
Thanks, as always, for the updates and improvements! They are always welcomed. I'm glad I saw this update this morning as I was about to do a big rework of my tree farms. I will hold off on that for now so I can get a handle on the changes and additions. And the addition of pumpkin spice cracks me up. It must be a millennial thing to do!:)

MNWildOne423
Sep 08 2018, 06:18 AM

Cedar is sill at 2 days. I just chopped my trees and Cinnamon and Cork Oak are at 1 day but Cedar stayed at 2 days.

WillowTreeFarm
Sep 08 2018, 06:29 AM
Yes, the Cedar Tree is still at 2 days. Could you confirm with Raul that it is going to stay at 2 days please. I want to start moving trees, lol. Thanks for all you do Mods!

Tiger
Sep 08 2018, 07:01 AM
Cedar is sill at 2 days. I just chopped my trees and Cinnamon and Cork Oak are at 1 day but Cedar stayed at 2 days.

Yes, the Cedar Tree is still at 2 days. Could you confirm with Raul that it is going to stay at 2 days please. I want to start moving trees, lol. Thanks for all you do Mods!

Hi MNWildOne423 and WillowTreeFarm,

We have let the devs know about this.

kuettel51
Sep 08 2018, 07:02 AM
You shortened the timing for harvesting trees, thank you
BUT I plant my trees according to harvest time and now they are mixed up badly and will mess up my harvests. Please keep all the former 2 day trees (and 3, 4, 5) together on timing for those of us that plant like me to easy harvesting duty

Farmer_Susan
Sep 08 2018, 08:10 AM
Thanks, Raul. Love the new update. So glad we're going to keep getting new farms. I always worry when we get to the nice, even amount of farms stage. Love having a new tree. Looks like Jasmine is also being used now.

JohnAlbertini
Sep 08 2018, 08:30 AM
I haven't checked production but assume that with the new flavored coffee facility that we will need MUCH more ground coffee. A production increase would be most helpful!!!

peekachoo
Sep 08 2018, 08:44 AM
Thanks for the update Raul and team ! I'm also grateful that you're looking for a way around the Chrome/Flash problem, all your hard work is very much appreciated here :)

L.A.Bob
Sep 08 2018, 09:57 AM
Macadamia trees and Magnolia trees are still 2 days. Is this a mistake or are they staying 2 days?

Taz D
Sep 08 2018, 10:06 AM
Macadamia trees and Magnolia trees are still 2 days. Is this a mistake or are they staying 2 days?
Hi L.A. Bob,
This is not a mistake. If you look there are several trees that stayed at 2 day and they were listed in the announcement.

Dr. Dirt
Sep 08 2018, 10:19 AM
I can understand the 12 hour trees staying the same but why the magnolia chestnut and durian trees. I plant most of my tree farms according to harvest time and this has my 2 day tree farm messed up. Why leave those as they were? Makes no sense. Make those one day or put it back like it was.

WillowTreeFarm
Sep 08 2018, 10:51 AM
My husband and I both planted our tree farms according to harvest time so, yes they are messed up and we have to move trees around but, we are VERY HAPPY about the shorter harvest times. I'm glad they made this change.

Gail Green-jeans
Sep 08 2018, 12:28 PM
I sympathize with everyone who has their trees grouped according to harvest time, I did/do as well. BUT, I am really going to be PO'd if there is any "changing back" or adding more to the change list as I HAVE ALREADY ADJUSTED ALL MY FARMS to the new changes. This was not an easy task and took hours to accomplish!!!

tazzissweet
Sep 08 2018, 01:06 PM
I also plant accordingly to harvest, what is frustrating me most is that coconut trees are now 3 day (which is great) except they are a gifted tree, they need to put them in the market to make it easier and faster to fix the farms

Moose Mob
Sep 08 2018, 11:12 PM
The reduced time for trees is awesome. Yes, a bit of work to get trees rearranged, but that is OK. The new farm empty would have been very helpful to stage trees on while rearranging, but that is just a bit of inconvenience and easy enough to work around.

Aussie Rae
Sep 09 2018, 04:20 AM
ty for the update... will have to live with messed up farms now with the tree times changed... but lifes to short to worry too much about small things, :)

Tractor Man
Sep 09 2018, 06:02 AM
I have harvested my Nutmeg trees but the harvest does not appear in my storage under nutmegs. If it is called something else please post what it is.
Thanks.

RoseArienh
Sep 09 2018, 08:25 AM
I have harvested my Nutmeg trees but the harvest does not appear in my storage under nutmegs. If it is called something else please post what it is.
Thanks.

I had the same problem, so I tried refreshing the game, and the nutmeg showed up.

JudyD1651
Sep 09 2018, 09:37 AM
Raise the bridge or lower the water. Renamed farms according to tree harvest time, moved a few trees around. An increase in the harvest procured from all trees would have been welcomed. Happy farming!

Taz D
Sep 09 2018, 09:40 AM
Thanks.
Hi Tractor Man,
It is called nutmeg and does show in storage.

Taz D
Sep 09 2018, 09:43 AM
Raise the bridge or lower the water. Renamed farms according to tree harvest time, moved a few trees around. An increase in the harvest procured from all trees would have been welcomed. Happy farming!
Hi JudyD,

By lowering the times for trees they have increased the harvest from trees as you get the products more often. If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section.

Dutch85
Sep 09 2018, 11:23 AM
Shortening the harvest time on the trees gave me something to do besides my usual plant/plow/harvest and work facilities. I like when the devs give us things that I have to make some changes for on my farms. For me, it's all just part of playing the game. Thank you again Raul for keeping it interesting.

Tractor Man
Sep 09 2018, 04:28 PM
Thanks Taz, the nutmeg did finally show up.

marymarcel
Sep 11 2018, 03:27 PM
Hi farmers :)

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - September 11th, 4:10PM

- Released Farm 37
- Added Belts and Dans for 19 Facilities, more info in the release thread above

TexasQuilter
Sep 11 2018, 05:58 PM
Thanks for farm 37 !!!

Circle K Ranch
Sep 11 2018, 06:03 PM
how do I get around this flash drive problem I can't load FT I've clicked on allow but still can't load

Taz D
Sep 11 2018, 06:07 PM
how do I get around this flash drive problem I can't load FT I've clicked on allow but still can't load
Hi Circle K Ranch,
If you are using Chrome after you allow you have to refresh that page for your farms to load. Don't close your browser after allowing or it will reset.

WillowTreeFarm
Sep 11 2018, 08:07 PM
Thank you for the fast release of farm 37!

sestree
Sep 11 2018, 09:31 PM
YAY A new farm. Kudos.............

Aussie Rae
Sep 12 2018, 03:14 AM
this new Belts and Dans is a bit of a challenge, message said "you have 215 Belts and Dans" but its really hard to just pick 5 out of all of those and then have all the rest go to waste, LOL

Texas Belle
Sep 13 2018, 12:59 PM
2. Decreased trees maturity times: All trees maturity times were decreased by 1 Day except: Pine, Oak, Bamboo, Ebony, Maple, Teak, Cedar, Chestnut, Durian, Macadamia, Chokecherry and Magnolia trees.

I also see that the trees that are gift have not changed on maturity time and that is a bummer, cnerry, peach, pear and the others are needed as much as the bought trees, which brings me to my question since a long time ago... when are you going to release those gifted trees and put them on the store to buy? Still have to go and get them you know where if you want a quantity of them... please guys we need those trees, put them on the store so we can buy them.. Thanks.

Taz D
Sep 13 2018, 01:12 PM

I also see that the trees that are gift have not changed on maturity time and that is a bummer, cnerry, peach, pear and the others are needed as much as the bought trees, which brings me to my question since a long time ago... when are you going to release those gifted trees and put them on the store to buy? Still have to go and get them you know where if you want a quantity of them... please guys we need those trees, put them on the store so we can buy them.. Thanks.
Hi Texas Belle,
The gifted trees did drop in time to grow. The peach & pear dropped from 4 days to 3 days. And the cherry dropped from 5 days to 4 days.
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestion section. It is up to the developers whether they want to or can do your suggestions.

dave1949
Sep 14 2018, 04:43 AM
Since the last update I notice people are getting job completion bonues even if they dont do all the work. Why is this?

Tiger
Sep 14 2018, 05:08 AM
Since the last update I notice people are getting job completion bonues even if they dont do all the work. Why is this?

Hi dave1949,

That shouldn't be happening. All you sure you hired them for all jobs on all farms that had work on them? None of the work could have become ready after you had sent the hire out or after they had finished a farm? If it's not that which jobs is it they are not doing?

Edit to add: I have just tested this with all jobs except flowers. I was unable to collect the job completion bonus without finishing all jobs.

dave1949
Sep 14 2018, 05:46 AM
HI Tiger, I hired for fish and trees she did the trees not the fish. I have not message the person it came up on screen xxxx job completion on farmxx

Tiger
Sep 14 2018, 06:13 AM
HI Tiger, I hired for fish and trees she did the trees not the fish. I have not message the person it came up on screen xxxx job completion on farmxx

Hi dave1949,

Thank you for the additional information. The only thing i can think is for some reason the request did not go through correctly. Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

If this keeps on happening to you please report it to support. They may have more reports on this.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

marymarcel
Sep 14 2018, 04:55 PM
Hi farmers :)

Raul has just updated the New Release thread with the following information:

Post Release Updates - September 14th, 5:30PM

- BugFix: Player names not showing in the Farmtown Wall Request.

mgmatthe
Sep 14 2018, 07:43 PM
does anyone have an updated list of harvest times for the trees?

santafesandbar
Sep 14 2018, 07:57 PM
The game guide has been updated to show latest changes:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4282194#post4282194

hurican
Sep 15 2018, 05:17 PM
ok .i see we are on the subject of trees ........ love the change ...but .. the trees used to irrigate an cut the harvest times in half ....... since the release ........ mine don't .... according to the release ...... 2 day trees are now 1 day trees ....... an when you irrigate ....it makes them 12 hr trees ..... thats not the case ... its not working properly here ....... thank you .......love the game an all you do !

marymarcel
Sep 15 2018, 05:28 PM
ok .i see we are on the subject of trees ........ love the change ...but .. the trees used to irrigate an cut the harvest times in half ....... since the release ........ mine don't .... according to the release ...... 2 day trees are now 1 day trees ....... an when you irrigate ....it makes them 12 hr trees ..... thats not the case ... its not working properly here ....... thank you .......love the game an all you do !

Hi hurican :)

One day trees are in fact 19.9 hours as 1 day in Farm Town is 20 hours that way when you irrigate them they will show 9.9 hours.

I just tried some 1 day trees and the time was cut from 19.9 hours to 9.9 hours.

Which trees are you seeing that are not cutting the time in half?

Dulcinea
Sep 15 2018, 06:00 PM
this new Belts and Dans is a bit of a challenge, message said "you have 215 Belts and Dans" but its really hard to just pick 5 out of all of those and then have all the rest go to waste, LOL

I agree, but otherwise, I'm loving this. Finally, I can take the time to look through my bonuses and decide which ones I want to post. (I can never remember which I actually need.) And the bonuses I want no longer slip by me. Thanks so much for this feature!

Texas Belle
Sep 16 2018, 08:24 PM
Thanks TAZ, i have really not seen that much difference on the gifted trees, wish they would have lower the time even more on the coconuts, but oh well, guess have to get more so I can balance time vs quantity.. about the suggestion on the trees, this has been a long and wasted time for me, Raul will do it when he wants to and not a moment sooner, LOL

Tiger
Sep 17 2018, 12:51 PM
Hi All,

From Raul's notes:

Post Release Updates - September 17th, 1:00PM

- BugFix: Player names not showing in the confirmation pages for Claim Bonus and Request Ingredients.

Tiger
Sep 17 2018, 01:03 PM
Hi All,

The problem with the window shrinking in when both gifting and train boosting is a Facebook Issue affecting other apps as well as Farm Town. Facebook are aware of the problem and are working on it.

All posts on this issue that is not related to the new release will be moved to Help and Support (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1). Please do not post about this issue in this thread.

Thank you

UPDATE 22nd September - This issue is now fixed :D

hurican
Sep 19 2018, 09:33 AM
Hi hurican :)

One day trees are in fact 19.9 hours as 1 day in Farm Town is 20 hours that way when you irrigate them they will show 9.9 hours.

I just tried some 1 day trees and the time was cut from 19.9 hours to 9.9 hours.

Which trees are you seeing that are not cutting the time in half?

smiles .........thank you Mary .... i did another clean out .......... its all now working properly .......ty

dave1949
Sep 20 2018, 01:35 AM
Ive just harvested apple and orange trees but they still show as 2 day trees not 1 day

Tiger
Sep 20 2018, 05:11 AM
Ive just harvested apple and orange trees but they still show as 2 day trees not 1 day

Hi dave1949,

Those used to be a 3 day tree that have been reduced to a 2 day tree.

dave1949
Sep 20 2018, 05:41 AM
Hi dave1949,

Those used to be a 3 day tree that have been reduced to a 2 day tree.

Ops thanks Tiger

Tiger
Sep 20 2018, 06:08 AM
Ops thanks Tiger

you are welcome dave1949 :)

Tiger
Sep 20 2018, 10:55 AM
Hi All - UPDATE!

- Released a Chrome Browser Extension (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/farmtown-flash-enabler/iiaaidojlpkackffhmogpjgofcnjmclp?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog) that will allow you to approve the Flash Player only once instead of every single time that you open your browser.

Known Issues:

- Facebook Request screens are shrinking, Facebook is aware of the problem and currently working on a solution.

buffaloboy
Sep 20 2018, 11:19 AM
hi
this moment i saw the names are back by sending ingredients bonus and gifts
hope the old style of the ft wall with user links back soon

best regards
tino

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000188751345&farm_ix=36

Aussie Rae
Sep 20 2018, 06:46 PM
Hi All - UPDATE!

Known Issues:

- Facebook Request screens are shrinking, Facebook is aware of the problem and currently working on a solution.

THANK YOU!! have shared to my wall especially for those who don't visit the forum regularly, :)

Jean's Farm
Sep 22 2018, 08:16 AM
My gift giving was back to normal this morning. :)

Tiger
Sep 22 2018, 08:44 AM
My gift giving was back to normal this morning. :)

Hi Jean's Farm,

Yes it appears the shrinking window for gift sending and train boosting is fixed. Let's hope it's fixed for everyone :)

RoseArienh
Sep 22 2018, 05:27 PM
Hi All - UPDATE!

Known Issues:

I had resisted updating Chrome, but knowing this went ahead and then went to Farm Town. Wow!!! You couldn't have made that any easier unless you came to my house and did it while I sipped tea.

Thank you!

DCN-Toujours
Sep 23 2018, 11:50 AM
Hi All - UPDATE!

Known Issues:

Thank you so much for this link to the Chrome Browser Extension!! Works like a charm!!
donna

mattie van tonder
Sep 29 2018, 09:15 AM
And please reward us loooooooong time players who are maxed out on FC. 25 every three months is not enough by a loooooong shot. I have FIVE TIMES the XP needed for the max level and all those XP and the work to earn them has been for naught FC-wise.

Come on give us the next 1,000 or 2,000 or 3,000 FC levels already. We've EARNED them! I have 737 million XP and the XP needed for level 975 is "only" 149 million. Actually I couldn't care less about levels but FC should be our reward.

Thank you.

PLEASE cant we be awarded some more FC?? without the quests which you fail not having the needed fac's, you have to wait 9 months to buy a set of 2, not very rewarding - and the tools - why cant it be bought with coins or made less expensive, dont want to rant but most of us playing the game is retired and on fixed income.

Many are leaving because of new things like FCC bringing in only coins and NCC where you have to have FC fac's or end up 10th like me. If I have 1 FC fac I end up 9th and win a banana LOL.

We also feel that the train cars and ships can be upgraded to bring more relevant and new ingredients instead of just churning out more facilities needing new ingredients.

Regards (been playing for more yrs I can count since the very beginning and treading water)
:)

Taz D
Sep 29 2018, 10:26 AM
PLEASE cant we be awarded some more FC?? without the quests which you fail not having the needed fac's, you have to wait 9 months to buy a set of 2, not very rewarding - and the tools - why cant it be bought with coins or made less expensive, dont want to rant but most of us playing the game is retired and on fixed income.

Many are leaving because of new things like FCC bringing in only coins and NCC where you have to have FC fac's or end up 10th like me. If I have 1 FC fac I end up 9th and win a banana LOL.

We also feel that the train cars and ships can be upgraded to bring more relevant and new ingredients instead of just churning out more facilities needing new ingredients.

Regards (been playing for more yrs I can count since the very beginning and treading water)
:)
Hi mattie,
If you wish to make suggestions please post them in the Suggestion section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

bruhelmboldt
Oct 01 2018, 11:53 PM
Time to close this thread, I believe.

Tom C
Oct 02 2018, 10:55 AM
Where is the Halloween stuff?

Taz D
Oct 02 2018, 11:18 AM
Where is the Halloween stuff?
Hi Tom,
As you know they do not tell us before releasing anything. As the end of this week is 4 weeks since this release I would suspect they will be in the next release.

Taz D
Oct 03 2018, 12:03 AM
Thanks everyone for your feedback on the September new release and the new version of the game. I am now closing this thread. I know we all can't wait for the October release.

If you require help with or have a question about the game please post in Help and Support. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
For feedback about the game please post in General Feedback. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
Ideas for the game please post in Suggestions. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)