PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- October 31st, 2018

Raul
Oct 31 2018, 03:51 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on November 16th, 3:50PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=638858)

1. 10 Thanksgiving Items: 2 as gifts and 8 at the top of the Thanksgiving category in the Store.

2. 25 New Levels: From 976 to 1000. These levels will be special and will earn you 2 farm cash each. They are a bit harder to achieve than previous levels. A total of 27 items in the Buildings, Farm Decor, Motion, Furniture, Fun and Others categories in the Store.

3. Last 7 expansions for Farm 37, see prices below:

34x34 - 33500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 34000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 34500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
40x40 - 35000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
42x42 - 35500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
44x44 - 36000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
46x46 - 36500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

4. Design changes for the Marketplaces: The Job Marketplace has a couple of new tool decorations and the Trade Marketplace has a brown background, this way you can differentiate them better.

5. Added 19 high demand products to trains and ships:

Pearl Oyster Container
Marble Rock
Chili Powder
Felt Roll
Nylon Roll
Velvet Textile Roll
Fiberglass Sheet
Plywood Sheet
Polyester Fiber
Cola
Yellow Mustard
FarmTown Beer
Bacon
Apple Cider Vinegar
Oyster Container
Arabic Gum
Cork
Latex
Silk Worms

The train Long Fruits Car was renamed to Long Tree Products Car.
The ship Metal Sheets Container was renamed to Sheets Container.

6. Other Improvements released in the past 2-3 weeks:

a) Added a new 'Rotate Items' to the purple hand so you can rotate a big number of items more quickly
b) When using any Freestyle Farm Designer, including the yellow hand, when you mouse over an item the name of the item will show up on top
c) If you disconnect from the mainframe to go offline, when you go back online, you will see an updated list of all avatars that are currently connected, this should work everywhere, farms, marketplace, etc
d) Removed the black 'Loading...' message when scrolling through the neighbour list
e) BugFix: Sometimes after loading a very populated farm with few empty spaces available, the Avatar was not visible at all. Moving forward, if we can't find an empty space to show the Avatar, we will force the avatar to appear on the lower corner of the farm. This bug was also making more difficult for users to see each others avatars on those farms.

7. House Building Company (FC): Provides House Construction Services and can be stocked with products from the House Construction Supplies Factory.

8. Venezuelan Restaurant (FC): Produces Venezuelan Food.

Cachitos
Arepa
Pisca Andina
Hallaca
Perico with Arepa
Venezuelan Lasagna
Pabellon a Caballo
Quesillo

New products from other facilities: Bechamel Sauce in the Sauce and Condiments Factory.

9. Cobbler Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Cobbler Supplies.

Shoe Last
Shoe Rasp
Cobbler Pliers
Stitching Awl
Cobbler Stool
Shoe Stretcher
Heel Tips
Leather Insole

10. Cobbler Shop (Coins): Provides Shoe Repair Services and can be stocked with products from the Cobbler Supplies Factory.

11. Taste of Native America (FC): Provides Native America Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Native American Restaurant.

12. Taste of Italy (FC): Provides Italy Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Italian Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - November 2nd, 11:15PM

- Released the Venezuelan Restaurant.

Post Release Updates - November 8th, 5:10PM

- Released 10 Thanksgiving Items.

Post Release Updates - November 9th, 8:00PM

- Point #5 will be released early next week along with the new levels.

Post Release Updates - November 10th, 6:00PM

- Introduced a new way for changing your status in the Hiring and Trading marketplaces. Instead of using the Change Status Message option in the avatar menu, you now have easily accessible buttons on the right side of the screen to show others what you want to do on those markets.

These are the options in the Jobs market:

S - I'm Selling Products
H - I want to Hire other Farmers
W - I want to Work for other Farmers
M - I want to Meet other Farmers

These are the options in the Trading market:

S - I'm Selling Products
SF - I want to Sell products to other Farmers
BF - I want to Buy products from other Farmers

You can indicate more than one intention at the same time, for example, you may want to hire others but you may also want to be available for others to hire you, so if you enable the H (Hire, pink color) and W (Work, red color) buttons, your avatar name will be colored in pink and red at the same time.

The only case where hire requests sent to you will get blocked is when the H button is selected and the W button is clear. If both, the H and W buttons are selected, you will be able to receive Hire requests as usual.

Also, when you are selling products to the Mayor/Tom, we will enable the S button automatically so others know that you are currently selling products.

Post Release Updates - November 12th, 4:00PM

BugFix: Sometimes avatar labels are not colored correctly in the market.
BugFix: One of the new Thanksgiving banners was too big.

Post Release Updates - November 13th, 1:30PM

- When selling to Tom/Mayor at the markets you now have access to the right buttons to change your status without closing the products screen
- When you click the CHAT button to open the chat, you can start typing right away instead of having to click on the chat text bar first.

Post Release Updates - November 14th, 1:20PM

- Released 25 levels, from 976 to 1000. These levels will earn you 2 farm cash each. They are a bit harder to achieve than previous levels.
- Your XP score on the top now have space to fully display 10 digits.

Post Release Updates - November 16th, 3:50PM

- Added 19 products to trains and ships, see post above for more info.
- The extra farm cash for the new levels are just for level 976-1000 in celebration for the 1000 levels of the game, future levels will grant the usual 1 farm cash.

Known Issues:

- None

Taz D
Oct 31 2018, 03:58 PM
Thanks Raul!

bruhelmboldt
Oct 31 2018, 04:16 PM
Thanks Raul!

marymarcel
Oct 31 2018, 04:24 PM
Thanks a lot Raul :)

max_river
Oct 31 2018, 04:33 PM
thank you so much

Lee Ann
Oct 31 2018, 04:34 PM
Thanks for all you do , keeping it fun !!!

BarbLH
Oct 31 2018, 04:58 PM
Thanks, Raul!

Tiger
Oct 31 2018, 05:56 PM
Thanks Raul and Team :)

beverduster
Oct 31 2018, 07:00 PM
t y raul for the goodys

Texas Belle
Oct 31 2018, 07:29 PM
Thank you Raul & Co., will start using immediately.. take care, you guys rock..

Lara
Oct 31 2018, 08:17 PM
thanks guys always fun to get new stuff

Momma Woods
Oct 31 2018, 08:32 PM
T y Raul and team

L.A.Bob
Oct 31 2018, 08:51 PM
Thanks Raul. A nice surprise, did not expect an update for a few more days.

gffarmer
Oct 31 2018, 09:01 PM
Thanks Raul for the update!!

outcry
Oct 31 2018, 11:44 PM
Thanks, Raul!

WillowTreeFarm
Nov 01 2018, 02:46 AM
Thank you for the update.

Palmarina
Nov 01 2018, 03:04 AM
thanks for the good work!!!

rodneycs
Nov 01 2018, 03:45 AM
so this is why it takes several mins for the initial farm to load and then individual farms won't load at all and it is impossible to sow.

debhurst51
Nov 01 2018, 08:46 AM
Happy Dance! Thank you for the new stuff! Can't wait for the Thanksgiving Stuff!

Bella Bello
Nov 01 2018, 01:19 PM
Thanks so much Raul and Team!! :)

FarmerWitch
Nov 01 2018, 02:01 PM
Thank you, Raul and Team

Denise Dianna
Nov 01 2018, 03:44 PM
thank you, looking forward to the new stuff from the trains.

trina531
Nov 01 2018, 06:08 PM
I hope HONEY is included in those high demand products! :D Great release as always. Thanks.

JohnAlbertini
Nov 02 2018, 05:44 AM
Levels should be easy routine changes so why do you make us wait? We get little enough as it is! 25 every three months when we have MANY TIMES the needed XP.

It should be 25 EVERY month. Us long time players can't level up in between like newer players can. And every month now you are releasing 3+ FC facilities!!!

Sqrl
Nov 02 2018, 04:04 PM
Thanks so much for the changes to the marketplaces! So much easier now to know where you are.

Taz D
Nov 02 2018, 10:24 PM
Raul update:

Aussie Rae
Nov 03 2018, 12:39 AM
Raul update:

ty, just bought 2.. :)

Walkies
Nov 03 2018, 02:36 AM
thank you! especially pearl oysters!!! :)

Zaftiggy
Nov 03 2018, 02:39 AM
Ya'll are freaks... as in freakin' amazing!! xx
Thank you so much for all you do.
Theresa

maggiel29
Nov 03 2018, 04:24 AM
Thank you :)

billypanther
Nov 03 2018, 04:34 AM
thank you :-)

rosie41244
Nov 03 2018, 05:59 AM
I think the fc bit is getting a little much so much I don't have because I can't buy it love the game but now we get 4 that is FC and 2 coins. You are pricing your self out of the game for a lot of old timers like me. Sorry do not mean to upset anyone but money gets tight and can't earn the farm cash fast enough. Also one question, how long do you have to cash in your quest before you remove one when you have 13 or more come in to cash out and only have 12?

Joshuatree98
Nov 03 2018, 06:35 AM
I realize that we can only have so many facilities per farm, but if FT continues to add, then that limit must be raised or we will just use the COINS and forgo the FC and we will not have to spend any more real $$$

Some super farms love to have 1,000's of facilities !!!!!!!

Tiger
Nov 03 2018, 06:37 AM
I think the fc bit is getting a little much so much I don't have because I can't buy it love the game but now we get 4 that is FC and 2 coins. You are pricing your self out of the game for a lot of old timers like me. Sorry do not mean to upset anyone but money gets tight and can't earn the farm cash fast enough. Also one question, how long do you have to cash in your quest before you remove one when you have 13 or more come in to cash out and only have 12?

Hi rosie41244,

Please, in future, post any questions you have that are not related to the New Release in Help and Support (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)

A Quest will stay on the chart for exactly 7 days since you completed the final step. You can check how long a quest has been done by clicking on "Show Quests" in the Quest manager. Once it reaches 7 days it will no longer count.

Irisliliana
Nov 03 2018, 07:20 AM
Thanks a lot Raul :)
Buen dia..... Marcela ,donde encuentro la opción de leer en español?

marymarcel
Nov 03 2018, 07:24 AM
Buen dia..... Marcela ,donde encuentro la opción de leer en español?

Hola Irisliliana :)

La encuentras en el siguiente link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=638858

knolan
Nov 03 2018, 07:47 AM
They've gotten greedy & forgot their mission statement. They aren't working for us anymore, their priorities have changed, just like they have for many companies who have lost touch with appreciating their employees. They are working for every penny they can get, instead of working to maintain FarmTown as the best game that players want to play. They are dwindling down, eventually down to where they aren't going to earn enough profits bcuz people have stopped playing. They can't maintain a high level of money paying players. They are driving the committed players away bcuz they're asking for too much money.

nanhoo
Nov 03 2018, 08:21 PM
I know y'all FT developers are aware of this, but 5 FC this time????? This is to the point of ridiculous. For people who can't spend real money, there is no way to buy those in a timely fashion. And that sucks. Just FYI

Taz D
Nov 03 2018, 08:23 PM
I know y'all FT developers are aware of this, but 5 FC this time????? This is to the point of ridiculous. For people who can't spend real money, there is no way to buy those in a timely fashion. And that sucks. Just FYI
Hi nanhoo,
There are only 4 FC facilities, not 5.

nanhoo
Nov 03 2018, 08:27 PM
My mistake, math has never been my long suit. But I'm sure you understand what I'm saying. Don't misunderstand, I appreciate the new things. I like new. And I spend my money to get them. The thing is, I shouldn't because we really can't afford it. It's almost like gambling. I've been addicted to FT for quite some years now.

mhope23
Nov 04 2018, 01:35 AM
First I will thank you for the update. New is good. Now I agree with too many Farm cash facilities. I too am on a fixed income and can not buy all that I wish I could, and the price of land OMG there is not a Donald Trump amongst us. The price in coins makes the price in Farm cash look cheap. IF we had it to spend. I might agree with the prices for a new farm but the expansions are just a few squares. You would think they were made out of gold. Now having said all of this I can tell you I tried another game where you raise Dragons and battle them I don't think I can mention the name of the game but it is truly like playing poker with card cheats. Everything costs you more as you progress there are no discounts for buying a larger size or anything like that. This game is fair what is, is. No hidden fees no surprises after you click on something. So as much as I complain about how I can't afford to get all that I want, at least it is all out in plain sight what it is going to cost ahead of time. So folks the next time you feel like this game is a rip off go raise Dragons for a while, the dragon game is a fun game until you run out of money. It is addictive and you are left embarrassed about how much you squandered on just one more batch of gems. Farm Town MUCH safer.

beverduster
Nov 06 2018, 11:53 AM
why cant we receive gifts now, askin for a friend. me

Taz D
Nov 06 2018, 12:05 PM
why cant we receive gifts now, askin for a friend. me
Hi Beverduster,
Raul said in the next 2 weeks. Maybe they don't have them completed coding yet.

beverduster
Nov 06 2018, 04:39 PM
Hi Beverduster,
Raul said in the next 2 weeks. Maybe they don't have them completed coding yet.

t y mr taz

itsbeen going on for 2 days

Hallets
Nov 08 2018, 02:22 AM
Do you realise just how expensive FC is for anyone who lives outside the US? Obviously not! With the exchange rates and the gov GST it costs twice as much. $25 ends up being $40 and with that you can ONLY buy 2 things if you're lucky. :mad::mad::mad:

I live in Australia and it costs me $40AU for $25USD. It's a money making game now.

drr30
Nov 08 2018, 09:35 AM
I agree the fc facilities is getting out of hand but I also understand the developers need to make money. I've been playing this game since 2008 and unlike other games you really don't need the fc facilities except for maybe the oil refinery. I have over 2000 factories and of those 2000 maybe 20 are fc facilities. I really think the developers are missing the boat instead of creating new fc facilities take old facilities like the dairy and create a super facility like the stone mill is to the red mill. Many players have suggested this and it would fill a need in the game and help the developers make money.

Tiger
Nov 08 2018, 04:23 PM
Hi All :) Update from Raul

Post Release Updates - November 8th, 5:10PM

- Released 10 Thanksgiving Items.

msdragonfly
Nov 08 2018, 10:02 PM
What happened to seawater and freshwater bait in the accept/send gifts?

Taz D
Nov 08 2018, 10:18 PM
What happened to seawater and freshwater bait in the accept/send gifts?
Hi msdragonfly,
Because of the added Thanksgiving gifts they have changed position. They are on the 7th row down first 2 gifts on the left.

soulman3854
Nov 09 2018, 01:46 AM
Is there any news yet about when the extra products are going to be included in the trains and ships

Tiger
Nov 09 2018, 05:00 AM
Is there any news yet about when the extra products are going to be included in the trains and ships

Hi soulman3854,

No news yet. Keep any eye on the top post on page one of this thread. Raul will update that post when they are released.

Taz D
Nov 09 2018, 05:23 PM
Hi All,
We are aware there is a problem with the postings. We have contacted the developers and are trying to find the cause. Please hold off posting about this and give us and the developers time to find the problem.

EDIT: All posts about this problem have been moved to the Help & Support subject thread about Newsfeed and Wall Posts.

Taz D
Nov 09 2018, 07:23 PM
After checking with the developers, it has been determined the Newsfeed and Wall Requests posting problem is a Facebook created problem. I am sorry, but the only thing we can do is wait for them to correct it.

marymarcel
Nov 10 2018, 05:32 PM
Hi all :)

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - November 10th, 6:00PM

- Introduced a new way for changing your status in the Hiring and Trading marketplaces. Instead of using the Change Status Message option in the avatar menu, you now have easily accessible buttons on the right side of the screen to show others what you want to do on those markets.

There are the options in the Hiring market:

S - I'm Selling Products
H - I want to Hire other Farmers
W - I want to Work for other Farmers

There are the options in the Trading market:

S - I'm Selling Products
SF - I want to Sell products to other Farmers
BF - I want to Buy products from other Farmers

You can indicate more than one intention at the same time, for example, you may want to hire others but you may also want to be available for others to hire you, so if you enable the H (Hire, pink color) and W (Work, red color) buttons, your avatar name will be colored in pink and red at the same time.

The only case where hire requests sent to you will get blocked is when the H button is selected and the W button is clear. If both, the H and W buttons are selected, you will be able to receive Hire requests as usual.

Also, when you are selling products to the Mayor/Tom, we will enable the S button automatically so others know that you are currently selling products.

Known Issues:

- The Posting to Facebook functionality is currently broken (Posting Facilities, Request Ingredients, etc), Facebook is working on a fix for this.

ftjill
Nov 10 2018, 06:09 PM
I am willing to give buying products in the trading mp a try; although, In the past I have experienced little success buying products in the trading mp. Partly I think, because there are so few farmers there compared to the hiring mp.

Please consider allowing buying in both market places.

Taz D
Nov 10 2018, 06:17 PM
I am willing to give buying products in the trading mp a try; although, In the past I have experienced little success buying products in the trading mp. Partly I think, because there are so few farmers there compared to the hiring mp.

Please consider allowing buying in both market places.

Why is there two buttons for selling in the trading mp?
Hi ftjill,
There are 2 buttons for selling because the first one is for selling to Tom and the 2nd is for selling to other farmers.

ftjill
Nov 10 2018, 06:41 PM
Thanks Taz....duh...should have read the information first. Appreciate the patience you mods demonstrate in answering our questions :)

dave1949
Nov 11 2018, 02:16 AM
Why am I getting work offers when Im pink?

dave1949
Nov 11 2018, 04:00 AM
My avatar does not show pink to others at the market, but it does to me

marymarcel
Nov 11 2018, 06:35 AM
Why am I getting work offers when Im pink?

My avatar does not show pink to others at the market, but it does to me

Hi dave :)

Did you only click in the H button? If you clicked in H an in other button too, then your avatar name will show 2 colors and you will be able to receive hire request. According to the information, the only way to not receive hire requests is if only H button is clicked and W button is clear.

dave1949
Nov 11 2018, 07:51 AM

Did you only click in the H button? If you clicked in H an in other button too, then your avatar name will show 2 colors and you will be able to receive hire request. According to the information, the only way to not receive hire requests is if only H button is clicked and W button is clear.

I only clicked the H button

Taz D
Nov 11 2018, 10:30 AM
I only clicked the H button
Hi Dave,
I have just spent a long time standing in the Jobs market after clicking on the H for hire and did not get any hire requests. The only thing I can think of is it was sent just as you clicked the H button. Either way we can't duplicate it.

max_river
Nov 11 2018, 02:37 PM
any news on the posting issues caused by facebook

marymarcel
Nov 11 2018, 02:41 PM
any news on the posting issues caused by facebook

Hi max_river :)

I'm sorry but nothing up know. We only know developers have an open ticket with Facebook and Raul posted about this in Known issues in the first page of this thread:

Known Issues:

- The Posting to Facebook functionality is currently broken (Posting Facilities, Request Ingredients, etc), Facebook is working on a fix for this.

Any news will be posted here inmediately :)

Conjetta
Nov 11 2018, 08:23 PM

When you have the S button selected, and your msg turns pink, others can still send hire request. I've tried hiding behind things, and making sure I'm at the correct market, but still get interrupted when trying to sell items.

Taz D
Nov 11 2018, 08:28 PM

When you have the S button selected, and your msg turns pink, others can still send hire request. I've tried hiding behind things, and making sure I'm at the correct market, but still get interrupted when trying to sell items.
Hi Conjetta,
When you are selling your message turns brown not pink and that one doesn't prevent anyone sending you hire requests. The only one that is supposed to do that is the Hire "H" button which does turn your message pink.

From the release notes:

dave1949
Nov 12 2018, 12:30 AM
ok Taz ty I will

Taz D
Nov 12 2018, 09:48 AM
ok Taz ty I will
Hi Dave,
We have reported this to the developers and they are checking it.

Tiger
Nov 12 2018, 09:48 AM
Hi All,

Looks like posting is working again. I have just tried it and it's working for me. If it's not working for you yet, you just may need to wait a while for the fix to get to you.

Momma Woods
Nov 12 2018, 09:49 AM
Hi Dave,
We have reported this to the developers and they are checking it.

We are getting the post now Woo Hoo

Clohar
Nov 12 2018, 09:51 AM
YESSSSSSSS the posting problems seems to be resolved as I just have been able to post my production

marymarcel
Nov 12 2018, 10:59 AM

Known Issues:

- Sometimes avatar labels are not colored correctly in the market

dave1949
Nov 12 2018, 11:25 AM

Known Issues:

- Sometimes avatar labels are not colored correctly in the market

That must be what is happening to me

marymarcel
Nov 12 2018, 11:29 AM
That must be what is happening to me

Yes, we finally were able to reproduce it and sent the information to the developers.

dave1949
Nov 12 2018, 11:32 AM
Yes, we finally were able to reproduce it and sent the information to the developers.

Thank You very much

hilda jean ellis
Nov 12 2018, 12:18 PM
lol fixed the posting problem now facebook is giving an error message

Tiger
Nov 12 2018, 12:22 PM
lol fixed the posting problem now facebook is giving an error message

Hi hilda jean ellis,

Facebook is down for some users. All you can do is wait it out.

hilda jean ellis
Nov 12 2018, 12:23 PM
thank you Tiger :)

marymarcel
Nov 12 2018, 03:38 PM
Hi gals and guys :)

Raul just posted the following information:

dave1949
Nov 13 2018, 03:33 AM
Hi gals and guys :)

Raul just posted the following information:

Mine still not right, I chick H avatar turns pink to me but to all others in market Im still white

marymarcel
Nov 13 2018, 02:12 PM

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post Release Updates - November 13th, 1:30PM

- When selling to Tom/Mayor at the markets you now have access to the right buttons to change your status without closing the products screen
- When you click the CHAT button to open the chat, you can start typing right away instead of having to click on the chat text bar first.

Aussie Rae
Nov 13 2018, 04:04 PM
clicked on a button to say I was hiring, got the pink color but a farmer was still able to send a work request to me ...

Taz D
Nov 13 2018, 04:11 PM
clicked on a button to say I was hiring, got the pink color but a farmer was still able to send a work request to me ...
Hi Aussie Rae,
Did you get the hire request shortly after you clicked the Hire button? I got one too this morning, but was almost immediately after I clicked the button which makes me think they had already started it before I was able to click the Hire.

marymarcel
Nov 14 2018, 10:51 AM
Mine still not right, I chick H avatar turns pink to me but to all others in market Im still white

As we were not able to find out the problem with the H button, then the best thing for you to do is contact Support team, so they can check into this problem.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

dave1949
Nov 14 2018, 10:58 AM

As we were not able to find out the problem with the H button, then the best thing for you to do is contact Support team, so they can check into this problem.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Thank you I have submitted the form

ftjill
Nov 14 2018, 12:16 PM
thank you very much for the new levels and farm cash

FarmerWitch
Nov 14 2018, 12:22 PM
Thank you for the new levels and extra Farm Cash - greatly appreciated!

Sqrl
Nov 14 2018, 12:32 PM
*blinks* MUCH FARM CASH! :D

dolilla2004
Nov 14 2018, 12:32 PM
Thank you for the new levels and extra Farm Cash!! yupiiiiiiiiiii

marymarcel
Nov 14 2018, 12:39 PM

Post Release Updates - November 14th, 1:20PM

- Released 25 levels, from 976 to 1000. These levels will earn you 2 farm cash each. They are a bit harder to achieve than previous levels.
- Your XP score on the top now have space to fully display 10 digits.

karenjt64
Nov 14 2018, 12:44 PM
Many thanks for level 1000 and the 50 farm cash. Much appreciated!

WillowTreeFarm
Nov 14 2018, 01:01 PM
Thank you so much for the extra farm cash!

Clohar
Nov 14 2018, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the new levels and 2 Farm Cash per level. I am wondering when point 5 of the update will be effective, that was supposed to be along with new levels

jmdoda4438@comcast.net
Nov 14 2018, 01:15 PM
Thank you for the new levels and 50 farmcash,now I can catch up a little!!

redqueen67
Nov 14 2018, 01:17 PM
Thanks for new levels and FC !

soulman3854
Nov 14 2018, 01:23 PM
still nothing about point #5 the new products in the train and ship

redjade27
Nov 14 2018, 01:41 PM
Now that we have level 1000 does the maximum bonus you can collect go from $10,000,000 to $11,000,000?

bluehair
Nov 14 2018, 01:42 PM
yay thank you for the farm cash :) might have to buy some new tools :)

WyoSugar
Nov 14 2018, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the new levels and the extra FC :)

Fireball
Nov 14 2018, 02:09 PM
So very happy with the $50.00, thanks so very much

Tiger
Nov 14 2018, 02:11 PM
Now that we have level 1000 does the maximum bonus you can collect go from $10,000,000 to $11,000,000?

Hi redjade27,

The level 900s were already at 11 million. We will ask about level 1000.

EDIT TO ADD: Level 1000 maximum is 12 million coins worth.

StoneFace
Nov 14 2018, 02:20 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Raul and staff...... you stuffed the turkey with extra cash and that is much to be thankful for..... so I will continue to buy cash and support the game.

Blessings !

Palmarina
Nov 14 2018, 02:21 PM
Thank you very much!!! <3

bruhelmboldt
Nov 14 2018, 02:45 PM
Great!!! Much appreciated. Now how about addressing "Diversification Rank"!?!

SeaJay
Nov 14 2018, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the bundle of cash and new levels.

Edmo
Nov 14 2018, 03:17 PM
I read that everybody received 50 FC. I had accumulated 48 FC from the quests mostly. When i came too my farm this aftternoon the FC total was 93. It was supposed to be 98. Then about 10 minutes later a pop up window came up and said that I had 43 FC+50=93.
What happened? Last Sunday I received 2 FC from the Coop Quest and I had 46 FC
On Tuesday I received 2 more FC from 'My Quest" and the total became 48 FC. It was 48 FC until i left my farm around 1:30 PM EST.

Did this happened to someone else?

Do I have to keep a record and take snaps for every thing i do in my farms?

Taz D
Nov 14 2018, 03:51 PM
I read that everybody received 50 FC. I had accumulated 48 FC from the quests mostly. When i came too my farm this aftternoon the FC total was 93. It was supposed to be 98. Then about 10 minutes later a pop up window came up and said that I had 43 FC+50=93.
What happened? Last Sunday I received 2 FC from the Coop Quest and I had 46 FC
On Tuesday I received 2 more FC from 'My Quest" and the total became 48 FC. It was 48 FC until i left my farm around 1:30 PM EST.

Did this happened to someone else?

Do I have to keep a record and take snaps for every thing i do in my farms?
Hi Edmo,
You bought a Leghorn Hen for 5 FC this morning, before the FC was added for the levels. You can check this by going to the Account tab above your farm and click on the Farm Cash Activity Log. That will show you all incoming and outgoing transactions for FC.

Aussie Rae
Nov 14 2018, 04:18 PM
Hi Aussie Rae,
Did you get the hire request shortly after you clicked the Hire button? I got one too this morning, but was almost immediately after I clicked the button which makes me think they had already started it before I was able to click the Hire.

No it was after I had been there for almost 2 minutes..

Taz D
Nov 14 2018, 04:30 PM
No it was after I had been there for almost 2 minutes..
Hi Aussie Rae,
Report it to Support if you are still having this happen. That way they can get with you and check on this.

Edmo
Nov 14 2018, 06:04 PM
Hi Edmo,
You bought a Leghorn Hen for 5 FC this morning, before the FC was added for the levels. You can check this by going to the Account tab above your farm and click on the Farm Cash Activity Log. That will show you all incoming and outgoing transactions for FC.

Hi Taz
I feel embarrassed for making a fuss although the mistake was mine. I found the Leghorn in my storage. I did not intend to buy it, but probably my mouse slipped when i was in the store buying sheep & llamas this morning. The Leghorn is next to the scroll bar. I saw a hen n my farm but i did not pay attention and put it in the storage along with the sheep and llamas that did not fit in the wool shed. Please accept my apologies, Taz.

Caren Katsmom
Nov 14 2018, 06:17 PM
Thank you to Raul and his team for giving us double Farm Cash for the new levels. :D That was a very nice surprise!

ccheney
Nov 14 2018, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the new levels and double farm cash. What a surprise. Now I can buy an ambulance.

Aussie Rae
Nov 14 2018, 06:52 PM
Hi Aussie Rae,
Report it to Support if you are still having this happen. That way they can get with you and check on this.

it hasn't happened again, I put it down to a temporary glitch... not worth bothering the devs about, :)

JNelson
Nov 15 2018, 09:23 AM
has the new items in ships/trains also released or we still waiting on that?

Tiger
Nov 15 2018, 09:51 AM
has the new items in ships/trains also released or we still waiting on that?

Hi JNelson,

No not yet. Keep an eye on Raul's post on page one, he will update that when they are released.

jules1954
Nov 15 2018, 03:06 PM
Hi, do we take this to mean that 2 farm cash will be given for each level from now on, or is this a one off thing, or is this replacing the 25 farm cash given every 3 months. If it is a continual thing, what levels do we need to reach in order to get there. I know they said the levels will be harder to attain, but no explanation of what levels we need to reach.

Taz D
Nov 15 2018, 03:48 PM
Hi, do we take this to mean that 2 farm cash will be given for each level from now on, or is this a one off thing, or is this replacing the 25 farm cash given every 3 months. If it is a continual thing, what levels do we need to reach in order to get there. I know they said the levels will be harder to attain, but no explanation of what levels we need to reach.
Hi Jules,
Only the developers know if they will continue the 2 FC per level added. This was only for levels 976 to 1000. It doesn't change what you were getting for previous levels, nor does it say they will contiue new levels at 2 FC.

jules1954
Nov 15 2018, 04:24 PM
Thank you Taz. I was not sure if it was their new way of allotting the farm cash. :)

Taz D
Nov 15 2018, 04:30 PM
Thank you Taz. I was not sure if it was their new way of allotting the farm cash. :)
Hi Jules,
We don't know. The developers don't tell us, so you will just have to wait until the next release of new levels.

max_river
Nov 15 2018, 04:35 PM
they have done the 2 fc before maybe it was just a treat.

Perico429
Nov 15 2018, 05:55 PM
Just a quick question regarding ITEM 5, when can start noticing the added products from trains and ships?

thanks

Taz D
Nov 15 2018, 06:36 PM
Just a quick question regarding ITEM 5, when can start noticing the added products from trains and ships?

thanks
Hi Perico,
The only thing you can do is watch the first post of this thread to see when Raul posts that it is done. They don't tell us in advance before it is done.

marymarcel
Nov 16 2018, 03:09 PM

- The extra farm cash for the new levels are just for level 976-1000 in celebration for the 1000 levels of the game, future levels will grant the usual 1 farm cash.

High demand products list is posted in point 5 in the main thread.

StoneFace
Nov 16 2018, 03:35 PM

High demand products list is posted in point 5 in the main thread.

Y E A H

Thanks Raul :cool:

RoseArienh
Nov 24 2018, 04:34 PM
b) When using any Freestyle Farm Designer, including the yellow hand, when you mouse over an item the name of the item will show up on top

I just did some moving of trees and flowers and realized the names were showing. I've wished for this for a long time, thanks so much!

marymarcel
Nov 27 2018, 06:07 AM
Hi Farmers :)

I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems with the game in Help & Support (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1), any feedback in General Feedback (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186) and your ideas for the game in our Suggestion section. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)