PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- January 24th, 2019

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Jan 24 2019, 09:10 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on February 19th, 12:00PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=639930)

1. 16 Valentine Items: 13 at the top of the Valentine category in the Store and 3 at the bottom. This include several small items to be used as decorations on top of the dinning tables.

2. 25 new levels: Check for new items in the 'Buildings', 'Fun', 'Farm Decor', 'Furniture', 'Motion' and 'Other' categories in the store.

3. Next 7 expansions for Farm 38, see prices below:

34x34 - 36500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 37000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 37500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
40x40 - 38000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
42x42 - 38500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
44x44 - 39000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
46x46 - 39500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

4. My Super Facility: This feature intents to provide another way to acquire high demand products and also to incentivize and make trading easier between farmers. You can access this feature through the My Super Facility icon in the tool box, the one with the brown roof. Check the rules below:

a) Every week you can upgrade a facility that produces ingredients to a Super Facility for the remainder of the week. These facilities may be Mines, Mills, Semi-Trailer, Fish Farming, etc but in general it can be any facility that produces at least one product that is commonly used as an ingredient on other facilities, like the Brewery.

b) The exact facility that will be upgraded will be chosen at random by the game

c) Every instance of the Super Facility will increase production by 50% during the current week

d) The extra production will be split in 2 buckets: The Trade Marketplace bucket and the Neighbours bucket

e) You can sell all the products in the first bucket to any farmer at very low prices, so buyers have a significant incentive to accept your offer, however this transaction can only occur in the Trade Marketplace

f) You can sell all the products in the second bucket to any of your neighbours, this transaction can occur anywhere

g) Even if you sell your extra products below market price or give them away for free to other farmers and neighbours, the Mayor will still reward you for helping others based on the amount of products you sold or gave

h) In a particular day, every product type has to be sold to a different farmer

i) When selling a particular product type all its available stock in the bucket has to be sold at once

j) At the end of each day all unsold products on each bucket are lost and the buckets start filling again the next time you start productions on the Super Facility

k) The main screen will show information about each bucket for the current day

l) You can check weekly totals using the notepad icon on the top right corner of each product

m) When the week is over, you can check your weekly totals and upgrade your next facility

n) To sell your Super Facility products to a farmer click on its avatar and select the 'Sell Products to' option, then on the first dropdown select the 'Extra Products from Super Facility' option

o) To quickly start productions on all instances of your Super Facility use the new 'Super Facilities' filter in the Facility Manager

p) This feature uses the player’s local time to determine when each day and week starts and ends. Each day starts at 12:00AM and ends at 11:59:59PM. Each week starts on Monday 12:00AM.

***The benefits of this feature include:***

a) Every extra product produced by your Super Facility did not cost you any extra time and ingredients to produce, so when you sell it, all the coins you receive are pure profit

b) For every product you sell (or give away for free) you will earn one back as a gift from the Mayor

c) The Super Facility products you buy from other farmers can be used to complete pending Quest steps if you have the Trading Lifeline

5. Other minor Improvements:

a) The 'Select Farm' screen when hiring at the market now works only in multi farm mode
b) When you receive an offer from another farmer to buy products we now show a percentage number (%) that reflect how the offer compares to market price

6. House of Pancakes (Coins): Produces Pancakes.

Strawb Banana Pancakes
Chocolate Pancakes
Spiced Pancakes
Cupcake Pancakes
Blueberry Pancakes
Peach Pancakes
Grain Nuts Pancakes
Buckwheat Pancakes

New products from other facilities: Buttermilk in the Dairy Processing Plant and Sprinkles in the Confectionery Factory.

7. Railroad Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Railroad Supplies.

Railroad Spikes
Railroad Plate
Railroad Tie
Railroad Jack
Railroad Wheel Block
Railroad Supply Cart
Railroad Switch Stand
Railroad Warning System

8. Dutch Restaurant (Coins): Produces Dutch Food.

Soused Herring
Krokets
Kibbeling
Dutch Pancake
Dutch Pea Soup
Hutspot
Kale Stamppot
Stroopwafel

Products from other Facilities: Garlic Sauce in the Sauce and Condiments Factory.

9. Track Repair Company (FC): Provides Railroad Track Repair Services and can be stocked with products from the Railroad Supplies Factory.

10. Taste of Turkey (FC): Provides Turkey Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Turkish Restaurant.

11. Taste of Hungary (FC): Provides Hungary Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Hungarian Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - January 25th, 2:00PM

- During the next few days or weeks we may have to adjust the rules and benefits of the Super Facility feature, this functionality is very dynamic and it's difficult to know without testing live the effects on the different areas of the game.

Post Release Updates - January 25th, 8:30PM

- If you try to sell the same product to several users at the same time, the first one that accept the offer is the one that get the products, the rest will see the following message: "Sorry, this offer has already been taken by another farmer."

- When you receive an offer, in that first message you will now see the Markup % above or below market, so you don't have to click the Review Offer if the % is too high for you.

- Changed the different Markup % available when selling Super Facility products, the maximum above market is now 50%.

- The default Markup % is now 0% (market price)

Post Release Updates - January 26th, 2:00AM

- Bugfix: The error message "Sorry, this offer has already been taken by another farmer." was showing incorrectly sometimes when the users involved in the transaction were on different time zones.

Post Release Updates - January 31st, 1:50PM

- 16 new Valentine items

- Added a "Sell Products To" option to the Neighbors Bar. To use this option the neighbour has to be online, you can use the green dot as a hint.
- The Offer screen now remember most options since the last time you opened that screen
- BugFix: Added back the buying limit information to the top of the Offer screen

- At the Market, in addition to the Sell All and Half options, you can now sell 33% and 10% of any product
- At the Market, when you start hiring someone, the H button is set to PINK automatically. After you close the hiring screen, it resets back to the color it had before you started the hiring. The same applies to the SF (sell to farmer) button in the Trade Market.

- Each neighbour online status in the Neighbour Bar, represented by the green dot, is now much more accurate after the game loads
- Every time you select the 'Order by Online Status' option the online status for all your neighbours is updated. After that the name of the option will change to 'Refresh Online Status' so you can use it at anytime

- BugFix: The tooltip information when mouse over the 'All' button of a particular product in a Facility was truncated.

Post Release Updates - February 1st, 10:40PM

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar should work fine now, please report if this is not the case

- The Dutch Restaurant will be released early next week

Post Release Updates - February 5th, 8:30PM

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar should be working again
- Reduced x025 errors to normal levels
- BugFix: When using the Turbo Boats in Extended Mode, clicking outside the farm by accident could slow the game for future operations.

Note: You need to reload the game for the fixes above to become effective.

Post Release Updates - February 6th, 12:15PM

- We made a change to the game to be able to collect more information when Flash fails in the browser, but this may have some unknown/negative side effects, if you experience any new issues please let us know on this thread.

Post Release Updates - February 6th, 3:15PM

- Released the Dutch Restaurant

Post Release Updates - February 7th, 8:30PM

- Released 25 new levels, see more info at the top of this post.

Post Release Updates - February 13th, 1:00PM

- When the Mayor is helping you work your neighbours facilities you will not see any sell product offers
- When you are selling products to the Mayor in the markets you will not see any sell product offers
- Eliminated an extra 40% of the remaining X025 errors in the game

Post Release Updates - February 19th, 12:00PM

- BugFix: If you had the Fish Farming Plant as a Super Facility, when you sold the baits to other farmers, they were not able to use it to fish in their lakes and seas.

Known Issues:

- None

Taz D
Jan 24 2019, 09:11 PM
Thanks Raul for the update!

max_river
Jan 24 2019, 09:14 PM
ty for new update. but I thought super facilty was for non workable by friends I got the saw mill and my will metal mills.

Momma Woods
Jan 24 2019, 09:29 PM
Thanks Raul for new update.

Taz D
Jan 24 2019, 09:32 PM
ty for new update. but I thought super facilty was for non workable by friends I got the saw mill and my will metal mills.
Hi max_river,
I sent an email to developers concerning this. However, if you think about it those facilities also supply ingredients for other facilities. I got the Oast house which supplies the Brewery.

storm36
Jan 24 2019, 09:50 PM
Hi max_river,
I sent an email to developers concerning this. However, if you think about it those facilities also supply ingredients for other facilities. I got the Oast house which supplies the Brewery.

i got the oil factory ..from the way the super facility was described the only ones upgraded were those that are non workable by our neighbors .. at least that is how it read to me as those were the ones that had previously been listed in the past 2 updates .. no big deal if that's not the way things were able to be worked out but would be nice since those take the longest to produce any products and seem to have the highest demanded ingredients

Taz D
Jan 24 2019, 09:52 PM
i got the oil factory ..from the way the super facility was described the only ones upgraded were those that are non workable by our neighbors .. at least that is how it read to me as those were the ones that had previously been listed in the past 2 updates .. no big deal if that's not the way things were able to be worked out but would be nice since those take the longest to produce any products and seem to have the highest demanded ingredients
Hi storm,
Raul has changed the information to clarify it:

a) Every week you can upgrade a facility that produces ingredients to a Super Facility for the remainder of the week. These facilities may be Mines, Mills, Semi-Trailer, Fish Farming, etc but in general it can be any facility that produces at least one product that is commonly used as an ingredient on other facilities, like the Brewery.

gffarmer
Jan 24 2019, 10:05 PM
Thanks for the update!!

BarbLH
Jan 24 2019, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the update! Can't wait to check it out!

TerriFlynn
Jan 24 2019, 11:04 PM
As always, thank you Raul and team!

BarbLH
Jan 24 2019, 11:11 PM
Thanks for always making the game interesting! :)

Just tried the new Super Facility. It selected the Paper Mill. I have 6 of them. I went to my Facility Manager, used the filter for Super Facilities & received a whole list of facilities. I guess I was expecting that it would only display my Paper Mills. Although they were all there I did have to search for them. Can it be fine-tuned to just show the facility/facilities for the current week?

Taz D
Jan 24 2019, 11:31 PM
Thanks for always making the game interesting! :)

Just tried the new Super Facility. It selected the Paper Mill. I have 6 of them. I went to my Facility Manager, used the filter for Super Facilities & received a whole list of facilities. I guess I was expecting that it would only display my Paper Mills. Although they were all there I did have to search for them. Can it be fine-tuned to just show the facility/facilities for the current week?
Hi BarbLH,
You have to uncheck the Animal buildings and the Services. Then set the regular facilities to the Super Facilities. Then you will see only those.

Gertrude's Dude Ranch
Jan 24 2019, 11:49 PM
THANKS!

I wish you would give up on Beta and go up like 1000 levels.

It's not like we're going to take the money and run.

Just sayin.

BarbLH
Jan 24 2019, 11:50 PM
Hi BarbLH,
You have to uncheck the Animal buildings and the Services. Then set the regular facilities to the Super Facilities. Then you will see only those.

OK, thanks, Taz! Will try that tomorrow. :)

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 12:15 AM
Hi All,
Just a reminder if you wish to post suggestions for changes please post them in the Suggestions section and not here in the release. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Begonia Wildwind
Jan 25 2019, 12:28 AM
Wow, just in time for my birthday! Thanks!

FarmerWitch
Jan 25 2019, 02:29 AM
Thank you for the update

drr30
Jan 25 2019, 04:10 AM
awesome update does the extra products from the super factory get awarded at the end of the week?

bluehair
Jan 25 2019, 04:16 AM
ooh cant wait for the dutch restaurant my husband is dutch so will have to buy that one

amanda1955
Jan 25 2019, 05:38 AM
Ty for updates but how do you sell to your neighbours with the super facilities

Tiger
Jan 25 2019, 05:54 AM
Ty for updates but how do you sell to your neighbours with the super facilities

Hi amanda1955,

Just meet your neighbour on your farm or their farm, then click on their avatar to sell products to them.

Zeeky Banutski
Jan 25 2019, 06:07 AM
Why do I not see the 'Super Facilities' filter in the Facility Manager?

Update: disregard - the 'Super Facility' has it's own icon in the toolbox...looks like the 'Super Facilities' description needs to be revised to clarify its location...

JNelson
Jan 25 2019, 07:32 AM
1) will the Super Facility always be a coin purchased facility or will cash ones like the bee farms, fish farms, oil factory, chocolate factory etc... be included

2) i know this is a suggestion but can you make the icon picture of the Super Facility that is chosen for that week link to that facility it will make it easier for those who do not have the FM tools yet to keep it full (link to it like u have for the quests)

Grumpdad
Jan 25 2019, 08:00 AM
This morning following the update, I noticed that one of my Co-op quests were missing (I always leave 4 open and there were only 3). Did not think much of it at the time but now every time I load my farm I have a notification that a co-op quest can be redeemed, I open them but there is nothing there. Coming out of the quests I then have a notification that a co-op quest has expired, I again open the co-op and when doing so the number one disappears. I have cleared memcashe but it still happens every time I load the farm!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000972397961&farm_ix=34

Any ideas??

marymarcel
Jan 25 2019, 08:10 AM
This morning following the update, I noticed that one of my Co-op quests were missing (I always leave 4 open and there were only 3). Did not think much of it at the time but now every time I load my farm I have a notification that a co-op quest can be redeemed, I open them but there is nothing there. Coming out of the quests I then have a notification that a co-op quest has expired, I again open the co-op and when doing so the number one disappears. I have cleared memcashe but it still happens every time I load the farm!!!

Any ideas??

Hi Grumpdad :)

We emailed the developers about this problem, please be patience while they check into this.

jkmyer
Jan 25 2019, 08:27 AM
Is there a limit on how much you can buy and/or sell with the super factories and what day of the week will it change? thanks for the update and keeping the game interesting

Alexandra_J
Jan 25 2019, 08:31 AM
Will it trade goods for the Super-facility and it count towards our regular Quests?

bliky
Jan 25 2019, 10:17 AM
Great update! Really excited about the super facility.

I can also echo what Grumpdad said. Both my wife and I are missing co-op quests that were started yesterday. Mine was for Gin. Interestingly, I can buy the corn/grain alcohol/juniper berries from other farmers, I just can't start/collect. Hopefully this will help find the solution.

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 10:38 AM
Why do I not see the 'Super Facilities' filter in the Facility Manager?

Update: disregard - the 'Super Facility' has it's own icon in the toolbox...looks like the 'Super Facilities' description needs to be revised to clarify its location...
Hi Zeeky,
The filter for the Super Facility is in the Funnel filter in the dropdown for the Regular facilities.

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 10:40 AM
1) will the Super Facility always be a coin purchased facility or will cash ones like the bee farms, fish farms, oil factory, chocolate factory etc... be included

2) i know this is a suggestion but can you make the icon picture of the Super Facility that is chosen for that week link to that facility it will make it easier for those who do not have the FM tools yet to keep it full (link to it like u have for the quests)
Hi JNelson,
No it won't always be a coin facility. And you do not have to have the tools for the facility manager to be able to keep tthat facility full. Suggestions go in the Suggestion section.

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 10:42 AM
Will it trade goods for the Super-facility and it count towards our regular Quests?
Hi Alexandra,
We have asked for clarification on the use in quests, but we think you would have to have the Trade Lifeline for them to count toward quests.

JNelson
Jan 25 2019, 11:05 AM
which day of the week with the new SF start on? Thursday or Friday

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 11:11 AM
which day of the week with the new SF start on? Thursday or Friday
Hi JNelson,
Since it was released on Thursday I would say that would be right, however we don't have specific information on that, so don't quote me.

Lin Greenthumb
Jan 25 2019, 11:49 AM
Shortly after the release last night, I tried the Super Facility. Mine was the Fish Farming Plant. My facility was near empty so I fully loaded it, checked the Super Facility and it showed all that I had just loaded. Now this morning, I check the Super Facility and it showed zero product. I reloaded my facility with what little I could and when I check, it only shows the small amounts, so I lost all that I loaded last night. Thank you, as always, for the new release.

jkmyer
Jan 25 2019, 11:55 AM
Is there antway to tell if your neighbors are on line?

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 11:58 AM
Shortly after the release last night, I tried the Super Facility. Mine was the Fish Farming Plant. My facility was near empty so I fully loaded it, checked the Super Facility and it showed all that I had just loaded. Now this morning, I check the Super Facility and it showed zero product. I reloaded my facility with what little I could and when I check, it only shows the small amounts, so I lost all that I loaded last night. Thank you, as always, for the new release.
Hi Lin Greenthumb,
The following will explain why you lost all of that:
j) At the end of each day all unsold products on each bucket are lost and the buckets start filling again the next time you start productions on the Super Facility

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 12:01 PM
Is there antway to tell if your neighbors are on line?
Hi Jkmyer,
Yes there is. If you look at the Neighbor bar at the bottom of your game. Each neighbor that is on will have a green dot in their block. Also you can sort the Neighbor bar by Online Status which will move all the ones on line to the front of the list.

MelissaZZ
Jan 25 2019, 12:33 PM
This Super Facility is great, but it blows your buying for the day. If you try to be helpful to someone, you lose the ability to buy anything you might need. The buying limits were incorporated without any of this in mind!

Thanks for the update!

Lin Greenthumb
Jan 25 2019, 12:43 PM
Thank you, Taz. I will keep that in mind as it never occurred to me I would need to sell those before midnight last night.

marymarcel
Jan 25 2019, 12:43 PM

Any ideas??

Hi Grumpdad :)

The developers have fixed the problem with the missing quests, please check if yours is back.

Tiger
Jan 25 2019, 12:44 PM
This Super Facility is great, but it blows your buying for the day. If you try to be helpful to someone, you lose the ability to buy anything you might need. The buying limits were incorporated without any of this in mind!

Thanks for the update!

Hi MelissaZZ,

You can buy as many products as you like from Super Facilities. Those do not use up your buying limit. It's only products that can be harvested like crops, trees, flowers, animal products (eggs wool etc) and fish that use up your buying limit.

MelissaZZ
Jan 25 2019, 12:52 PM
Ok thanks, someone told me that I could not buy anymore! I will try again!

Conjetta
Jan 25 2019, 12:54 PM
I buy products each day from some special neighbors who don't have facilities. Now I can't buy any of the new super fac items because I've hit my limit. That's hardly fair. I can sell items, but can't buy any.

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 01:00 PM
I buy products each day from some special neighbors who don't have facilities. Now I can't buy any of the new super fac items because I've hit my limit. That's hardly fair. I can sell items, but can't buy any.
Hi Conjetta,
The Super Facility products do not have anything to do with your daily limit. However, you can only buy or sell 1 Super Facility product from each neighbor or player in the market.

h) In a particular day, every product type has to be sold to a different farmer

Yancy01
Jan 25 2019, 01:00 PM
Opened up Super Facalities --- gave me Rubber Sheet --- plant shows empty, however all of mine have product ---- what's wrong?

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 01:03 PM
Opened up Super Facalities --- gave me Rubber Sheet --- plant shows empty, however all of mine have product ---- what's wrong?
Hi Yancy,
If you opened and got your super facility after the facilities were loaded then you will not see any products in the super facility. You have to fill your facilities after you have been given the super facility for the week.

marymarcel
Jan 25 2019, 02:21 PM
Hi all :)

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post Release Updates - January 25th, 2:00PM

- During the next few days or weeks we may have to adjust the rules and benefits of the Super Facility feature, this functionality is very dynamic and it's difficult to know without testing live the effects on the different areas of the game.

Gail Green-jeans
Jan 25 2019, 02:53 PM
Just tried out trading products from the super facilities in the trade marketplace. Always nice to have something new in the game, this one seems like it will be a time-hog. Also, be aware that it will be very easy to sell something (not a super facility item) by accident because you have to click on several things for each trade. I don't know where to find out what the colors stand for under the avatar names.

marymarcel
Jan 25 2019, 03:01 PM
Just tried out trading products from the super facilities in the trade marketplace. Always nice to have something new in the game, this one seems like it will be a time-hog. Also, be aware that it will be very easy to sell something (not a super facility item) by accident because you have to click on several things for each trade. I don't know where to find out what the colors stand for under the avatar names.

Hi Gail Green-jeans :)

The colors for each Marketplace are explaining in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3355206#post3355206

Aussie Rae
Jan 25 2019, 03:11 PM
finding it a bit hit and miss but not complaining (the new feature) a neighbor tried to give me free goods but I kept getting the message that it could not be completed each time she tried.. guess it will all sort itself out as we progress... :) I have been giving my goods away as finding many in the market still don't want to buy even at 75% discounted prices, lol

Gail Green-jeans
Jan 25 2019, 03:14 PM
Thank you Mary, that information is very helpful. Question, if you choose the brown option (sell)... that means sell to the mayor and if farmers in the market try to choose you to sell to, it will not allow them to? Like when you receive a message in the hire market... you choose pink (hire) and then you don't receive requests from other farmers to work their farms?

Gail Green-jeans
Jan 25 2019, 03:20 PM
finding it a bit hit and miss but not complaining (the new feature) a neighbor tried to give me free goods but I kept getting the message that it could not be completed each time she tried.. guess it will all sort itself out as we progress... :) I have been giving my goods away as finding many in the market still don't want to buy even at 75% discounted prices, lol

I didn't accept any offers to buy (I was giving away free), because I didn't know if the price was above or below market. Maybe I am missing something?

Farmer_Susan
Jan 25 2019, 03:40 PM

Any ideas??

I lost one of my regular quests. Would love to have it restored although I think it was due to expire sometime today.

marymarcel
Jan 25 2019, 03:43 PM
Thank you Mary, that information is very helpful. Question, if you choose the brown option (sell)... that means sell to the mayor and if farmers in the market try to choose you to sell to, it will not allow them to? Like when you receive a message in the hire market... you choose pink (hire) and then you don't receive requests from other farmers to work their farms?

Hi Gail :)

The brown option is for selling to the Major, it is better to choose the green option (SF) to let them know you are selling to other farmers. Anyway, you will be able to receive offers in both cases.

marymarcel
Jan 25 2019, 03:46 PM
I lost one of my regular quests. Would love to have it restored although I think it was due to expire sometime today.

Hi Susan :)

The developers fixed the missing quests earlier this afternoon. Please reload your game and check if that quest is back.

tondinihale
Jan 25 2019, 03:49 PM
How can we find out which fac/svcs will be using all these pancakes?

marymarcel
Jan 25 2019, 03:56 PM
I didn't accept any offers to buy (I was giving away free), because I didn't know if the price was above or below market. Maybe I am missing something?

When you receive the offer and click in Review offer option then you will see in brackets a % indicating if the price is below or above the market price.

Aussie Rae
Jan 25 2019, 03:58 PM

the options to sell above and below market price are there, the give away for free is at the bottom of those options...

marymarcel
Jan 25 2019, 04:01 PM
How can we find out which fac/svcs will be using all these pancakes?

Hi tondinihale :)

The House of Pancakes was released today but up now you can only sell them. Perhaps in future releases we will get a service to stock them :)

tondinihale
Jan 25 2019, 04:14 PM
TY MaryMarcel

Farmer_Susan
Jan 25 2019, 04:17 PM
Hi Susan :)

The developers fixed the missing quests earlier this afternoon. Please reload your game and check if that quest is back.

YES! There is it! And I just barely still have time to redeem it! Just need to plant some beets. Thanks!

Aussie Rae
Jan 25 2019, 04:30 PM
just a query... yesterday I sold/gave away all the products from my Chocolate Factory (Super Facility of the week for me) and since then, have reloaded and posted my facs.. which have been worked... goods have been stored but nothing is showing in this Super Facility? is there a reason why the goods do not appear there? also how do we know when a day starts and ends... as we all live in different time zones/countries etc.... a little confused with it all at the moment...

Gail Green-jeans
Jan 25 2019, 04:39 PM
When you receive the offer and click in Review offer option then you will see in brackets a % indicating if the price is below or above the market price.

Thanks! Don't want to overpay

Aussie Rae
Jan 25 2019, 04:52 PM
every single time I try to accept free stuff in the Trade market... its says it cannot be completed... have done the memcache... its impossible to see if the goods arrived or not as it would take forever to check how much of a product is already in my storage before the offer arrived..... starting to get a tad frustrated now... lol

Aussie Rae
Jan 25 2019, 04:53 PM
Thanks! Don't want to overpay

some people are really trying to rip us off... had overs 100% ABOVE market price.... needless to say I refused the offer...

JudyD1651
Jan 25 2019, 05:00 PM
My neighbor and I just tried to give each other products from our Super Facility, we accepted the offer but had a message pop up saying the request couldn't be processed at this time to try again later. We cleared memcached and tried again. It went through the procedure as if it was working but then the same message popped up.

Aussie Rae
Jan 25 2019, 05:03 PM
My neighbor and I just tried to give each other products from our Super Facility, we accepted the offer but had a message pop up saying the request couldn't be processed at this time to try again later. We cleared memcached and tried again. It went through the procedure as if it was working but then the same message popped up.

this has happened to me every single time today.. with neighbors and at the trade market... getting tired of it ... and nothing produced and stored is now showing in my super facility since I sold/gave away all yesterday...

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 05:49 PM
just a query... yesterday I sold/gave away all the products from my Chocolate Factory (Super Facility of the week for me) and since then, have reloaded and posted my facs.. which have been worked... goods have been stored but nothing is showing in this Super Facility? is there a reason why the goods do not appear there? also how do we know when a day starts and ends... as we all live in different time zones/countries etc.... a little confused with it all at the moment...
Hi Aussie Rae,
Raul said:
p) This feature uses the player’s local time to determine when each day and week starts and ends. Each day starts at 12:00AM and ends at 11:59:59PM. Each week starts on Monday 12:00AM.

Good are not added to the super facility when you store them from the facility. They show up immediately when you fill the facility.

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 05:53 PM
every single time I try to accept free stuff in the Trade market... its says it cannot be completed... have done the memcache... its impossible to see if the goods arrived or not as it would take forever to check how much of a product is already in my storage before the offer arrived..... starting to get a tad frustrated now... lol

Hi Aussie Rae and JudyD,
You can only recieve one super facility product from one player. If they already sold or gave you a product they can not sell or give you another one. So even if they try to sell you another they can't.

Aussie Rae
Jan 25 2019, 05:57 PM
Hi Aussie Rae and JudyD,
You can only recieve one super facility product from one player. If they already sold or gave you a product they can not sell or give you another one. So even if they try to sell you another they can't.

this is happening with every single offer...,. from different people, not the same ones.... and nothing is showing at all in my super facility since I sold/gave away the goods yesterday... really frustrated... and also is there a limit to how much we can receive as free goods?
Just checked again.. after sending a report to slashkey devs, and was able to actually see some production in the super facility.. however after storing those items the popup greyed out and had to reload the farm as was unable to close it.. so hoping a fix is on the way... now have to try to see what I can do to sell/give away the products produced.. NOW.. can't even GIVE it away.... time to take a break from farmtown...

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 06:04 PM
this is happening with every single offer...,. from different people, not the same ones.... and nothing is showing at all in my super facility since I sold/gave away the goods yesterday... really frustrated... and also is there a limit to how much we can receive as free goods?
Hi Aussie Rae,
All we know is what Raul posted in the release. So I don't know if there is a limit.
We are trying to check on this for the selling of the products in the market. Have not had any problems with selling to neighbors. Please be patient while we try to test this.

amanda1955
Jan 25 2019, 06:11 PM
I will not be doing this super facility, as no one wants to buy anything off me, far to time consuming unless it improves, thought would be difficult

JNelson
Jan 25 2019, 06:12 PM
sorry one more question about super facility, for all products have to be sold by end of day or be lost , what is slashkey considering the end of day, midnight EST ?

will dev be giving up a timer or something so we can see how much time is left like he did for the quests

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 06:24 PM
sorry one more question about super facility, for all products have to be sold by end of day or be lost , what is slashkey considering the end of day, midnight EST ?

will dev be giving up a timer or something so we can see how much time is left like he did for the quests
Hi JNelson,
Raul said:

JNelson
Jan 25 2019, 06:25 PM
Hi JNelson,
Raul said:

thanks somehow missed that part

Aussie Rae
Jan 25 2019, 06:26 PM
Hi Aussie Rae,
All we know is what Raul posted in the release. So I don't know if there is a limit.
We are trying to check on this for the selling of the products in the market. Have not had any problems with selling to neighbors. Please be patient while we try to test this.

thanks re the time limit ... another farmer stated in the Trade Market that there was a time limit... but I was sure I had not read anything about that.. so just wanted to check... :)

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 06:30 PM
this has happened to me every single time today.. with neighbors and at the trade market... getting tired of it ... and nothing produced and stored is now showing in my super facility since I sold/gave away all yesterday...
Hi Aussie Rae,
I just went to market, sold both of my products (Oast House) and received between 10 and 15 offers for products. No error message, received all of them and even turned 1 down at 50% over market.

Have you refilled those facilities? That is the only way products will show there. They are not added when you store.

Gail Green-jeans
Jan 25 2019, 06:37 PM
some people are really trying to rip us off... had overs 100% ABOVE market price.... needless to say I refused the offer...

I know, right! (I did charge someone 50% over on my first go not knowing what I was doing... still feel bad about it)

chelonia
Jan 25 2019, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the update.

SUGGESTION: You should add "Sell Products To" in the Neighbors menu options. That way we can give/sell our Super Facility products to our neighbors without having to join them. ;)

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 07:05 PM
Thanks for the update.

SUGGESTION: You should add "Sell Products To" in the Neighbors menu options. That way we can give/sell our Super Facility products to our neighbors without having to join them. ;)
Hi Chelonia,
Please put all suggestions in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see.

Aussie Rae
Jan 25 2019, 07:32 PM
Hi Aussie Rae,
I just went to market, sold both of my products (Oast House) and received between 10 and 15 offers for products. No error message, received all of them and even turned 1 down at 50% over market.

Have you refilled those facilities? That is the only way products will show there. They are not added when you store.

I tested this out with an old avatar who had no goods in storage at all... I met him at the Trade Market, gave him some free goods which had miraculously appeared in my Super Facility... :) then had him try to accept free goods when others offered it to him... none could be accepted... always got that same message...saying the transaction could not be completed, try again later... and nothing showed in his storage other than the first lot of goods from myself... others were also experiencing this same message.... there needs to be a separate section in our storage for these goods as currently no one knows for sure if they are actually getting anything...

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 07:37 PM
I tested this out with an old avatar who had no goods in storage at all... I met him at the Trade Market, gave him some free goods which had miraculously appeared in my Super Facility... :) then had him try to accept free goods when others offered it to him... none could be accepted... always got that same message...saying the transaction could not be completed, try again later... and nothing showed in his storage other than the first lot of goods from myself... others were also experiencing this same message.... there needs to be a separate section in our storage for these goods as currently no one knows for sure if they are actually getting anything...
Hi Aussie Rae,
They won't be in a separate section because they are just products which do not have but one size. If you want to make a suggestion please post iit in the Suggestions section.
Only thing I can tell you about the transaction problems you are having is to contact Support at let them see if they can figure it out as we have not been able to reproduce this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Aussie Rae
Jan 25 2019, 07:39 PM
Hi Aussie Rae,
They won't be in a separate section because they are just products which do not have but one size. If you want to make a suggestion please post iit in the Suggestions section.
Only thing I can tell you about the transaction problems you are having is to contact Support at let them see if they can figure it out as we have not been able to reproduce this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Did that earlier, got the automatic response... am taking a break for a while in the hopes it gets fixed... used the other account just to satisfy myself that I was not imaging it all...

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 07:51 PM
Raul has just added this update:

Post Release Updates - January 25th, 8:30PM

- If you try to sell the same product to several users at the same time, the first one that accept the offer is the one that get the products, the rest will see the following message: "Sorry, this offer has already been taken by another farmer."

- When you receive an offer, in that first message you will now see the Markup % above or below market, so you don't have to click the Review Offer if the % is too high for you.

- Changed the different Markup % available when selling Super Facility products, the maximum above market is now 50%.

- The default Markup % is now 0% (market price)

linda bohn
Jan 25 2019, 08:00 PM
Hi.. This new super factory is not working for me i got rid of my glass stuff at marketplace with farmers but my neighbour part is not working can not sell them anything but they can sell to me can you look and see what is wrong
Thanks for your help

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 08:05 PM
Hi.. This new super factory is not working for me i got rid of my glass stuff at marketplace with farmers but my neighbour part is not working can not sell them anything but they can sell to me can you look and see what is wrong
Thanks for your help
Hi Linda,
Make sure you have changed the top menu to Extra Products from Super Facility. They may have bought all they can of crops which gives you a message they can't buy any more. Change it to the right subtopic and wait a couple seconds to allow the message to go away.

Edmo
Jan 25 2019, 08:07 PM
Is it mandatory to play the Super Facility? Even if I don't play the game will I lose all my products stored from the facility that Farm Town chooses to use as a Super Facility?? E.g If farm town chooses the metal mill as a Super facility, am I going to lose all my metal sheets at the end of the day?

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 08:13 PM
Is it mandatory to play the Super Facility? Even if I don't play the game will I lose all my products stored from the facility that Farm Town chooses to use as a Super Facility?? E.g If farm town chooses the metal mill as a Super facility, am I going to lose all my metal sheets at the end of the day?
Hi Edmo,
No it is not mandatory for you to play the Super Facility. You will not lose any of the products from your facilities. If you don't open the Super Facility Manager to start your facility then the game will not choose one for you.
If you do open the manager and start a facility then it will accumulate products according to the rules, but they do not cost you any ingredients or money. If you don't sell them then they will disappear at midnight your time each day.

RFMad
Jan 25 2019, 09:38 PM
Re: The Super Facility. I think the selling of one of the products to one farmer of one of the products of the Super Facility should be changed since you lose all the extra each day. If you don't have a lot of neighbors to sell to, you lose out.

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 09:48 PM
Re: The Super Facility. I think the selling of one of the products to one farmer of one of the products of the Super Facility should be changed since you lose all the extra each day. If you don't have a lot of neighbors to sell to, you lose out.
Hi RFMad,
If you want to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section where we organize the suggestions by subject for the developers to see.

JBrooks
Jan 25 2019, 10:55 PM
I seem to have found a glitch... OR I'm misunderstanding the game. I sold all my bucket in the Trade Market and then went off to sell to my neighbors my 'neighbor' bucket. When I tried, we got this message "Sorry, this offer has already been taken by another farmer." The problem is that I hadn't sold or given away ANYTHING from my neighbor bucket. :-( And my neighbor bucket shows products available to sell. I tried again and got the message "your request can not be completed at this time". I rebooted my browser and tried again. Got the first error message again ("Sorry, this offer has already been taken by another farmer.") So I tried a different browser. Same problem lol HELP! :-)

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 11:00 PM
I seem to have found a glitch... OR I'm misunderstanding the game. I sold all my bucket in the Trade Market and then went off to sell to my neighbors my 'neighbor' bucket. When I tried, we got this message "Sorry, this offer has already been taken by another farmer." The problem is that I hadn't sold or given away ANYTHING from my neighbor bucket. :-( And my neighbor bucket shows products available to sell. I tried again and got the message "your request can not be completed at this time". I rebooted my browser and tried again. Got the first error message again ("Sorry, this offer has already been taken by another farmer.") So I tried a different browser. Same problem lol HELP! :-)
Hi JBrooks,
We have sent this to the developers to look at. Please be patient while they look into this.

MiriamNeill
Jan 25 2019, 11:29 PM
Thank you for the update always an experience. Took the new Super facility manager for a test drive, unsuccessfully I might add. In the neighbours bucket - It kept giving the message that the product was taken by another farmer but when I open my bucket they were still all there. I kept trying thanks to my very patient neighbours the 12 a.m. struck and got the message I had nothing to sell. So I go home refill my facilities and voila I had product. I visited one neighbor and all worked fine, went to my next neighbour and the same old message returned....so my test drive has not been very sucessful. Hoping it gets fixed soon.

Taz D
Jan 25 2019, 11:56 PM
Thank you for the update always an experience. Took the new Super facility manager for a test drive, unsuccessfully I might add. In the neighbours bucket - It kept giving the message that the product was taken by another farmer but when I open my bucket they were still all there. I kept trying thanks to my very patient neighbours the 12 a.m. struck and got the message I had nothing to sell. So I go home refill my facilities and voila I had product. I visited one neighbor and all worked fine, went to my next neighbour and the same old message returned....so my test drive has not been very sucessful. Hoping it gets fixed soon.
Hi MiriamNeill,
We have sent this problem off to the developers to check into. Please be patient while they look into this.

Aussie Rae
Jan 26 2019, 03:26 AM
Hi MiriamNeill,
We have sent this problem off to the developers to check into. Please be patient while they look into this.

Miriam is my neighbor, she successfully gave me goods for free later in the day, and saw her at the market also managing to give away goods.. so its working, happy days!! :)

marymarcel
Jan 26 2019, 05:59 AM

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - January 26th, 2:00AM

- Bugfix: The error message "Sorry, this offer has already been taken by another farmer." was showing incorrectly sometimes when the users involved in the transaction were on different time zones.

storm36
Jan 26 2019, 07:34 AM
"c) The Super Facility products you buy from other farmers can be used to complete pending Quest steps if you have the Trading Lifeline"

does this mean it can only be used for the regular quests or will the Co-op quests now have a lifeline option that can be activated too?

Tiger
Jan 26 2019, 07:37 AM
"c) The Super Facility products you buy from other farmers can be used to complete pending Quest steps if you have the Trading Lifeline"

does this mean it can only be used for the regular quests or will the Co-op quests now have a lifeline option that can be activated too?

Hi storm36,

This can only be used for regular quests if you also have the Trading Lifeline for that quest.

storm36
Jan 26 2019, 07:50 AM
ok thanks .. just wanted clarification on that since the co-op quests has a lifesaver ring like regular quests do and wasn't sure if that feature would be activated to work the same way

Tiger
Jan 26 2019, 07:54 AM
ok thanks .. just wanted clarification on that since the co-op quests has a lifesaver ring like regular quests do and wasn't sure if that feature would be activated to work the same way

Hi storm36,

I don't see any lifesaver ring in the co-op quests are you sure you are looking in the right one? Blue dice is co-ops, brown dice is regular.

TexasStar
Jan 26 2019, 08:40 AM
Good morning! I am really enjoying the changes to the Selling Products screens (% above/below market, modify offer bringing up offer so can actually modify instead of starting over, and many more :)) ) Thanks so much!

Early Girl
Jan 26 2019, 08:53 AM
I have gone through every post, but haven't seen a couple of questions I have about the Super Facilities.
1) Does the amount of facilities you own, make a difference?
2) Will we get a list of every facility that is deemed Super Facility Status?

I received a facility, as well as a few of my friends, facilities we would have never imagined to be considered SF status - i.e Food Preserve Factory, Essential Oil Factory, Pasta Factory. It would be nice to know in advance what "less needed" facilities we might receive, and/or what items we might be interested in.
Overall, I like the concept, and am looking forward to the objective. Finally, have you heard anything about the devs making all facilities workable, since this does create a great disadvantage for players who receive such SF's. Thanks, Jana

Tiger
Jan 26 2019, 09:09 AM
I have gone through every post, but haven't seen a couple of questions I have about the Super Facilities.
1) Does the amount of facilities you own, make a difference?
2) Will we get a list of every facility that is deemed Super Facility Status?

I received a facility, as well as a few of my friends, facilities we would have never imagined to be considered SF status - i.e Food Preserve Factory, Essential Oil Factory, Pasta Factory. It would be nice to know in advance what "less needed" facilities we might receive, and/or what items we might be interested in.
Overall, I like the concept, and am looking forward to the objective. Finally, have you heard anything about the devs making all facilities workable, since this does create a great disadvantage for players who receive such SF's. Thanks, Jana

Hi Jana,

Every instance of the Super Facility will increase production by 50% during the current week. So yes if you had more than one you would have more products to sell after you started batches in them. The first one has increased production of 50% and so does the second one and so on.

No there is no list of what could become a super facility. These facilities may be Mines, Mills, Semi-Trailer, Fish Farming, etc but in general it can be any facility that produces at least one product that is commonly used as an ingredient on other facilities, like the Brewery.

L.A.Bob
Jan 26 2019, 10:06 AM
After trading/selling goods from the Super Facility how do I collect the goods that become available to me? Is it automatic or do I need to do something?

Taz D
Jan 26 2019, 10:53 AM
After trading/selling goods from the Super Facility how do I collect the goods that become available to me? Is it automatic or do I need to do something?
Hi L.A.Bob,
The products you buy aare automatically added to your storage. They do not show separate nor do you have to store them.

Dave L
Jan 26 2019, 10:53 AM
The super facility doesn't work well for people like me who tend to refill their factories and facilities quite late in the evening. The super facility buckets get emptied soon afterwards and I don't get anything to trade.

Taz D
Jan 26 2019, 10:55 AM
The super facility doesn't work well for people like me who tend to refill their factories and facilities quite late in the evening. The super facility buckets get emptied soon afterwards and I don't get anything to trade.
Hi Dave,
The Super Facility is by your time, so id doesn't empty until it is midnight your time not Eastern time as most other things are in the game.

Franny2
Jan 26 2019, 10:59 AM
I have tried to go to the trade market several times today and no one is there. I have cleared my cache to no avail. It worked last night but not today. I am still trying to get the hang of doing the Super Facilities.

Early Girl
Jan 26 2019, 11:03 AM
Hi Jana,

Every instance of the Super Facility will increase production by 50% during the current week. So yes if you had more than one you would have more products to sell after you started batches in them. The first one has increased production of 50% and so does the second one and so on.

No there is no list of what could become a super facility. These facilities may be Mines, Mills, Semi-Trailer, Fish Farming, etc but in general it can be any facility that produces at least one product that is commonly used as an ingredient on other facilities, like the Brewery.

Thanks Tiger - good incentive to buy more facs. But it would have been better if they kept the list to the quoted facs such as mines, mills, semi, fish farming, etc. Those are non-workable, thus more needed. Instead, I get a fac that is an original fac, and no one runs out of anything that is produced by it. Not much fun to bully people into accepting items for free just so I can get my bucket cleaned out. And, why quote with the Brewery? Is there some item in there that many people don't have enough of? Thanks

Tiger
Jan 26 2019, 11:05 AM
I have tried to go to the trade market several times today and no one is there. I have cleared my cache to no avail. It worked last night but not today. I am still trying to get the hang of doing the Super Facilities.

Hi Franny2,

Change your language to either English (US) or English (UK). I am not sure what you have set it to but it's neither of those. You can change it from the game preferences, wrench top right of your game screen. Or from the Map icon.

Tiger
Jan 26 2019, 11:12 AM
Thanks Tiger - good incentive to buy more facs. But it would have been better if they kept the list to the quoted facs such as mines, mills, semi, fish farming, etc. Those are non-workable, thus more needed. Instead, I get a fac that is an original fac, and no one runs out of anything that is produced by it. Not much fun to bully people into accepting items for free just so I can get my bucket cleaned out. And, why quote with the Brewery? Is there some item in there that many people don't have enough of? Thanks

Hi Jana,

The Brewery is just an example, no specific reason for it other than it meets the criteria for a super facility. I happen to have that one as my super facility. Some of my friends needed some of the beer so readily bought from me or i gave them for free. I've had no problems offering anything for free at market, even sold some for profit. Either way you get free products which is all pure profit. It just depends on who's there, what they want and what they are willing to pay for it. There's no bullying, they can just decline if they are not interested.

Dave L
Jan 26 2019, 11:33 AM
Hi Dave,
The Super Facility is by your time, so id doesn't empty until it is midnight your time not Eastern time as most other things are in the game.

Yes, I know. I'm in the UK. I refill and repost late evening UK time, people help me out over the next 2 or three hours, then at midnight it's all gone.

Taz D
Jan 26 2019, 11:38 AM
Yes, I know. I'm in the UK. I refill and repost late evening UK time, people help me out over the next 2 or three hours, then at midnight it's all gone.
Hi Dave,
I am sorry, but that is how the developers set it up. If you wish to make a suggestion to change it please post it in the Suggestions section. You can't start a new thread there, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

hilda jean ellis
Jan 26 2019, 02:44 PM
was just doing my super facility selling stuff got down to the last 4 items on the marketplace part and it just reset everything back to 0 not extra products for this week no nothing

art4227
Jan 26 2019, 02:56 PM
On line status

Many times my neighbor show that they are on line, but when I click on them and ask to join them, I get a message back that they are not on line. ??????

marymarcel
Jan 26 2019, 03:03 PM
On line status

Many times my neighbor show that they are on line, but when I click on them and ask to join them, I get a message back that they are not on line. ??????

Hi art :)

If you have been for some time in your farm it is better to reload the game to get your neighbors data updated before you ask them to join.

Taz D
Jan 26 2019, 03:50 PM
was just doing my super facility selling stuff got down to the last 4 items on the marketplace part and it just reset everything back to 0 not extra products for this week no nothing
Hi Hilda jean ellis,
What time zone are you in and what time is it right now?

When you get to your midnight (12:00 AM) then any products left are removed and you start your new day with zero products.

art4227
Jan 26 2019, 05:19 PM
Hi art :)

If you have been for some time in your farm it is better to reload the game to get your neighbors data updated before you ask them to join.

this happens even right after starting the game

Taz D
Jan 26 2019, 05:47 PM
this happens even right after starting the game
Hi Art,
people enter and leave their farms all thge time. The game can not keep updating the neighbor bar for who is on and who is not or you would never get anything done in the game. If it happens right when starting the game then they were leaving the game at the same time you were entering. There is nothing that can be done for that.

hilda jean ellis
Jan 26 2019, 05:47 PM
I am EST Taz it was around 4:00 pm.

Taz D
Jan 26 2019, 05:54 PM
I am EST Taz it was around 4:00 pm.
Hi Hilda jean ellis,
Then I am not sure why it would reset. Did you try clearing the memcache and restarting your farms to see if they came back? Also when you hover over the page symbol for the weeks totals does it show at least how much you have had for the week and how much you have sold so far this week?

Have you tried reloading your facility to make some more to sell?

Unfortunately we do not have any data that we can look at for the super facility.

hilda jean ellis
Jan 26 2019, 06:05 PM
-yes Taz I ran the cleaner my history and even shut the game down for about a hour..all are still at 0..I had over 17k showing when I hovered over them before it reset ...but nothing showing now in any of it

Taz D
Jan 26 2019, 06:11 PM
-yes Taz I ran the cleaner my history and even shut the game down for about a hour..all are still at 0..I had over 17k showing when I hovered over them before it reset ...but nothing showing now in any of it
Hi Hilda,
I am sorry this happened, but unfortunately there isn't anything we can do for it. The only thing I can suggest is for you to contact Support about this and see if they can figure out why it happened.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

hilda jean ellis
Jan 26 2019, 06:18 PM
I have sent a ticket to support Taz.Thank you for trying to help .have a great evening :)

jkmyer
Jan 26 2019, 06:50 PM
I am having a difficult time connecting with my neighbors it says they are on line but they are not or if they answer my wish to join them we are both not on the farm I have tried to refesh before I ask not sure what else to try thanks for all that you mods do for us

Taz D
Jan 26 2019, 06:55 PM
I am having a difficult time connecting with my neighbors it says they are on line but they are not or if they answer my wish to join them we are both not on the farm I have tried to refesh before I ask not sure what else to try thanks for all that you mods do for us
Hi jkmyer,
It may not be that they are not on the farm, but may be that you just can't see them. When that happens try going with them to a different farm. The neighbor bar does not update every time someone opens or closes their farms. The only way to try to see who is currently on line is to restart your farms which will update the neighbor bar.

storm36
Jan 26 2019, 07:16 PM
hmm thought there was one there in the co-op quests as well .. i see its a green square .. my bad

i do have another question ... if our facility is a "workable by our neighbors" facility .. when our neighbors work our facilities does that speed up production in the super facility as well like it does for the regular facilities?

Taz D
Jan 26 2019, 07:24 PM
hmm thought there was one there in the co-op quests as well .. i see its a green square .. my bad

i do have another question ... if our facility is a "workable by our neighbors" facility .. when our neighbors work our facilities does that speed up production in the super facility as well like it does for the regular facilities?
Hi Storm,
The products for the Super Facility are instantaneous, meaning when you refill your facility the super facility products are added right then. The only thing your neighbors working them would do is allow you to refill sooner making more of the super facility products.

storm36
Jan 26 2019, 07:26 PM
Hi Storm,
The products for the Super Facility are instantaneous, meaning when you refill your facility the super facility products are added right then. The only thing your neighbors working them would do is allow you to refill sooner making more of the super facility products.

ok thats basically what i wanted to know .. if neighbors working my facilities helps the SF in any way thanks

storm36
Jan 26 2019, 08:26 PM
i have a neighbor asking about how the SF will help with completing quests .. does the trading lifeline help with buying products needed to be produced in a factory ( not loaded) if they dont own the factory? he doesnt have all factories and services and gets to the end of the quest to find he doesnt have the facility to complete the quest.

Taz D
Jan 26 2019, 08:34 PM
i have a neighbor asking about how the SF will help with completing quests .. does the trading lifeline help with buying products needed to be produced in a factory ( not loaded) if they dont own the factory? he doesnt have all factories and services and gets to the end of the quest to find he doesnt have the facility to complete the quest.
Hi Storm,
The only way a super facility product will help with a regular quest is if they have the trading lifeline. None of the lifelines will help with the last step. You must own the facility for the last step and make the final product in your own facility.
They can find all the information on quests in the Game Guide chapter on Quests:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690

storm36
Jan 26 2019, 08:41 PM
Hi Storm,
The only way a super facility product will help with a regular quest is if they have the trading lifeline. None of the lifelines will help with the last step. You must own the facility for the last step and make the final product in your own facility.
They can find all the information on quests in the Game Guide chapter on Quests:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690

ok Taz .. ty .. that is what i thought

JudyD1651
Jan 27 2019, 10:04 AM
Will they be adding an Enable/Disable tab in Preferences for My Super Facility?

Taz D
Jan 27 2019, 10:41 AM
Will they be adding an Enable/Disable tab in Preferences for My Super Facility?
Hi JudyD,
That isn't necessary. Just like the quests, if you don't start a new facility then you won't be doing that.

JudyD1651
Jan 27 2019, 10:53 AM
Hi JudyD,
That isn't necessary. Just like the quests, if you don't start a new facility then you won't be doing that.
Ok thanks :)
I enjoy playing Farm Town and have played it for years way before I knew there was a Forum but all these extras they've added such as My Super Facility I can do without. The game works best for me if its fun and easy to play. Let's get back to the basics of the game. There are lots of things that need to be done to make it a better game for the players. Happy Farming!

Aussie Rae
Jan 27 2019, 04:09 PM
was a little disconcerted when checking my super facility just now.. the amounts were in red and I thought "oh No!' but then realised it was Monday morning and so upgraded and got a new one!! love all those extra products from my fc super fac and am finding this new feature to be the best one yet, so easy and its a pleasure going to the Trade Market, lots of wonderful people there also enjoying the benefits, well done devs, :) keep up the good work!!

Kathy813
Jan 27 2019, 09:02 PM
Before if I wanted to sell more than one type of flower, the table STAYED on flowers until I chose another category. And if I'm buying, I could see how much I had left of my limit. In short, the old selling table was better!:(

This NOT a suggestion, Taz D. I'm stating displeasure with a new changed in the game. There's a difference.

Taz D
Jan 27 2019, 09:17 PM
Before if I wanted to sell more than one type of flower, the table STAYED on flowers until I chose another category. And if I'm buying, I could see how much I had left of my limit. In short, the old selling table was better!:(
Hi Kathy,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it inb the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

grannygoose0655
Jan 27 2019, 10:53 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Super Facility!!! I have never had so much fun at the market and everyone is giving them away fast and furious, it is just fun and everyone is talking to each other too. So polite.

Lila63
Jan 28 2019, 12:15 PM
I like the superfacility thing. I had the cinnamon factory and now the semi trailer truck. Giving items in the trade marketplace is great and fun. Giving to neighbors is awkward and so many don't understand or say they don't want items? There has to be an easier way to give to neighbors? Perhaps through the tool bar? Or perhaps an opt out so neighbors that aren't interested can block it like turning off the port.

marymarcel
Jan 28 2019, 12:20 PM
I like the superfacility thing. I had the cinnamon factory and now the semi trailer truck. Giving items in the trade marketplace is great and fun. Giving to neighbors is awkward and so many don't understand or say they don't want items? There has to be an easier way to give to neighbors? Perhaps through the tool bar? Or perhaps an opt out so neighbors that aren't interested can block it like turning off the port.

Hi Lila :)

Please post your ideas in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

For the new Super Facility feature please post in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634694

MelissaZZ
Jan 28 2019, 11:04 PM
I thought that the super facilities were not going to use any of our products to run them? Am I missing something? Maybe I read it wrong.

Taz D
Jan 28 2019, 11:13 PM
I thought that the super facilities were not going to use any of our products to run them? Am I missing something? Maybe I read it wrong.
Hi MelissaZZ,
The Super Facility does not use any of your ingredients. When you start production in your facility you are using your ingredients to fill it, but what you see in the super facility manager are free products that are given by the mayor and those do not use your ingredients to make them.

MelissaZZ
Jan 28 2019, 11:16 PM
gottcha... so the ones you make use your ingredients, but the extra products don't! Thanks!

Taz D
Jan 28 2019, 11:33 PM
gottcha... so the ones you make use your ingredients, but the extra products don't! Thanks!
Hi Melissa,

And those you get in the super facility manager are instantly made where the ones in your facility take the normal time or faster if neighbors help.

nannyal
Jan 30 2019, 05:06 PM
I am so confused, several questions pop into my head. 1. if I open the sf in manager and have several of that facility, will it automatically start free production in all those facilities or do I have to go load them all? 2, If a facility is one I also have a quest open in at the time will it mess up what I am doing for quests for that facility, as I may not want to finish something at that time, if I actually have to go in and fill them all, then it would mess it all up for sure. 3. if the facility picked has a bunch of products in it, do I have to go to one neighbor for each product? that would be a real PIA if there are 8 or more things being produced and a real buzz kill and very time consuming.

Taz D
Jan 30 2019, 05:33 PM
I am so confused, several questions pop into my head. 1. if I open the sf in manager and have several of that facility, will it automatically start free production in all those facilities or do I have to go load them all? 2, If a facility is one I also have a quest open in at the time will it mess up what I am doing for quests for that facility, as I may not want to finish something at that time, if I actually have to go in and fill them all, then it would mess it all up for sure. 3. if the facility picked has a bunch of products in it, do I have to go to one neighbor for each product? that would be a real PIA if there are 8 or more things being produced and a real buzz kill and very time consuming.
Hi Nannyal,
You have to load each of the facilities to get the products for the super facility. It does not automatically start anything without you loading your facilities.

If you have a quest using a product in your super facility, then you can uncheck that product to keep from producing those until youy are ready for the product in your quest. You will not get that product in your super facility, but will get the other products that way.

Yes you can only sell one product to each neighbor or stranger in the market. That is the way the developers set this up. What we moderators have done is pick a time and we all meet on one farms to exchange the products.

nannyal
Jan 30 2019, 05:53 PM
Hi Nannyal,
You have to load each of the facilities to get the products for the super facility. It does not automatically start anything without you loading your facilities.

If you have a quest using a product in your super facility, then you can uncheck that product to keep from producing those until youy are ready for the product in your quest. You will not get that product in your super facility, but will get the other products that way.

Yes you can only sell one product to each neighbor or stranger in the market. That is the way the developers set this up. What we moderators have done is pick a time and we all meet on one farms to exchange the products.

That's what I was afraid of, sorry, free is nice, but this will make it a real PIA and way too time consuming, I do have other things to do than farm. Think I will pass after this week, or even after today, I got rubber which I have a lot of facilities so also a lot in storage already, don't need more. If we could pick what we need a lot of maybe, but not like this. Might be good for beginners, but not well thought out, in my opinion.

grannygoose0655
Jan 30 2019, 10:22 PM
Can you give away your products in the Super Facility at the market and then when its empty, sell the exact same things or give them to your neighbors because that what it looks like. Please let me know, Thank you.

Taz D
Jan 30 2019, 10:34 PM
Can you give away your products in the Super Facility at the market and then when its empty, sell the exact same things or give them to your neighbors because that what it looks like. Please let me know, Thank you.
Hi Grannygoose,
You have 2 sets of products. On e set you have to sell or give away in the market to strangers and only in the Trade Market. The other set is only for you to sell or give away to your neighbors.

leighwj1960
Jan 31 2019, 01:07 PM
Super Facility is good in theory but way too time consuming as it is now

Taz D
Jan 31 2019, 01:36 PM
Raul just updated release:

- 16 new Valentine items

- Added a "Sell Products To" option to the Neighbors Bar. To use this option the neighbour has to be online, you can use the green dot as a hint.
- The Offer screen now remember most options since the last time you opened that screen
- BugFix: Added back the buying limit information to the top of the Offer screen

- At the Market, in addition to the Sell All and Half options, you can now sell 33% and 10% of any product
- At the Market, when you start hiring someone, the H button is set to PINK automatically. After you close the hiring screen, it resets back to the color it had before you started the hiring. The same applies to the SF (sell to farmer) button in the Trade Market.

- Each neighbour online status in the Neighbour Bar, represented by the green dot, is now much more accurate after the game loads
- Every time you select the 'Order by Online Status' option the online status for all your neighbours is updated. After that the name of the option will change to 'Refresh Online Status' so you can use it at anytime

- BugFix: The tooltip information when mouse over the 'All' button of a particular product in a Facility was truncated.

Known Issues:

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar does not work 100% of the time

Taz D
Jan 31 2019, 02:00 PM
Have tried the Sell products to neighbor and it works, but not if the neighbor is working on the farm such as harvesting, plowing, and planting as it will not interrupt work.

JudyD1651
Jan 31 2019, 02:20 PM
This will be a great feature..."Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar. I tried this with a neighbor and it did not work. They were not doing anything but waiting. lol :)

Taz D
Jan 31 2019, 02:27 PM
This will be a great feature..."Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar. I tried this with a neighbor and it did not work. They were not doing anything but waiting. lol :)
Hi JudyD,
He did add that it does not work 100% of the time. So I am sure they will need to do some fine tuning.

Aussie Rae
Jan 31 2019, 03:27 PM
just tried out the new sell to option in the neighbor bar, so far zero for 2 tries... will try again later....

Taz D
Jan 31 2019, 03:29 PM
just tried out the new sell to option in the neighbor bar, so far zero for 2 tries... will try again later....
Hi Aussie Rae,

They are working on this to fix it to work better.

Aussie Rae
Jan 31 2019, 04:03 PM
Hi Aussie Rae,

They are working on this to fix it to work better.

I only started 2 products in my Paper Mill today, due to having so much in storage and managed to give 1 away after the farmer visited my farm and we exchanged free gifts, have sent the offer for the last item to 9 online farmers and none have replied yet, not overly worried and am patient, really happy that the devs are trying to help us with this section of the super facs, makes this game the best one on facebook by far....

famer charlie
Jan 31 2019, 05:08 PM
has the dutch restaurant been release

Kathy813
Jan 31 2019, 05:10 PM
Thank you so much for fixing the offer screen when selling products to someone. and Thanks for putting back the notice of how much we can still buy!:)

marymarcel
Jan 31 2019, 05:12 PM
has the dutch restaurant been release

Hi famer charlie :)

Not yet, but Raul will update the New release thread as soon as the new restaurant is available.

Lila63
Jan 31 2019, 06:00 PM
Hoping the sell to neighbor is fixed soon. Have tried to sell in many attempts to people waiting for it, and nothing shows. But glad they have heard our pleas.

Raenie
Jan 31 2019, 09:13 PM
Thanks so much for helping to make it easier for us to *sell* to neighbors!!

I've gotten as far as sending out the messages to some of the folks who I know play all the time. Haven't received a reply as yet though ... that will be the next step, I suppose ;) Love the adjustments!

Raul just updated release:

- 16 new Valentine items

Known Issues:

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar does not work 100% of the time

Taz D
Jan 31 2019, 09:16 PM
Thanks so much for helping to make it easier for us to *sell* to neighbors!!

I've gotten as far as sending out the messages to some of the folks who I know play all the time. Haven't received a reply as yet though ... that will be the next step, I suppose ;) Love the adjustments!
Hi Raenie,
I have gotten some to work and gotten the message back from them. The developers are working to fix the issues with this, so hopefully they will get it all working soon.

WillowTreeFarm
Feb 01 2019, 06:56 AM
If I'm not mistaken Farm Town is 10 years old today. Happy Birthday Raul and Farm Town!! Thank you for this wonderful game.

StoneFace
Feb 01 2019, 02:08 PM
if i'm not mistaken farm town is 10 years old today. Happy birthday raul and farm town!! Thank you for this wonderful game.

h a p p y
b i r t h d a y

Dana1971
Feb 01 2019, 04:04 PM
Hi..just wondering were our Dutch Restaurant is?

Lara
Feb 01 2019, 09:47 PM
Hi still can't sell to neighbours from all our family accounts (Australia) unless we are with the the farmers on their farm. However I have received requests from other neighbours to gift me products (US farmers) and it has worked fine without them coming to my farm. I am also not impressed with using our own time zone to click over at midnight either because many of my neighbours in the northern hemisphere are coming online around midnight my time and I am either trying to race to their farm (which doesn't always work) before the clock ticks over and I lose the products or it is just after midnight and I have no products to sell yet. I like the concept of this new super facilities but it is frustrating me greatly at the moment.

Taz D
Feb 01 2019, 09:50 PM
Raul just updated the release with the following:

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar should work fine now, please report if this is not the case

- The Dutch Restaurant will be released early next week

Known Issues:

- None

Please note you may need to restart your farms to get the update.

Lara
Feb 01 2019, 10:19 PM
Raul just updated the release with the following:

Please note you may need to restart your farms to get the update.

Seems I posted at the same time as the fix was happening. Now reloaded and it is all working for me woohoo

peekachoo
Feb 02 2019, 04:36 AM
Thank you so much for adding the option of selling goods at 33% and 10%, that's made a huge difference for me !

buffaloboy
Feb 02 2019, 02:14 PM
hi

the neighbourbar sell products is just fine to the others but not to the farmer who helps others facilities it brakes all i had to restart 1 friends farm 4x this is not funny and takes time hope u find an other solution
also for the super facility it takes to much time ,i have a full list of comments from my neighbours who think the same
best regards

tino
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000188751345&farm_ix=37

mhope23
Feb 02 2019, 02:34 PM
Here is a joke on me: I was scanning the last part of the update and I was reading this "Sell Products To" option to the Neighbors Bar. And something else about the Neighborhood Bar. So I'm thinking, " I'm going to have to go to the Inn to see just what they are talking about. Then for some reason, it popped into my mind the Neighborhood frame, or alcove, or even Row. I go to a Bar to drink alcohol. BTW I go to the INN to rent a Room for the night now if they have a Pub I will drink there, Now if there is any buying going on at the neighborhood bar then it may be of the illegal substance type. So they say, I wouldn't know first hand. So I am back on course thanks for the continuing fun. Keep up the good work and I am off to see what all there is I can't afford. Of don't get me started on the price of land, I will save that for another day.
P.S. Are we ever going to get our cursor back? Not having it is a pain (my keyboard right arrow does not work, making it even harder to edit my writing.)

Father Michaels Farm Dad Mike Himself

Taz D
Feb 02 2019, 02:47 PM
Here is a joke on me: I was scanning the last part of the update and I was reading this "Sell Products To" option to the Neighbors Bar. And something else about the Neighborhood Bar. So I'm thinking, " I'm going to have to go to the Inn to see just what they are talking about. Then for some reason, it popped into my mind the Neighborhood frame, or alcove, or even Row. I go to a Bar to drink alcohol. BTW I go to the INN to rent a Room for the night now if they have a Pub I will drink there, Now if there is any buying going on at the neighborhood bar then it may be of the illegal substance type. So they say, I wouldn't know first hand. So I am back on course thanks for the continuing fun. Keep up the good work and I am off to see what all there is I can't afford. Of don't get me started on the price of land, I will save that for another day.
P.S. Are we ever going to get our cursor back? Not having it is a pain (my keyboard right arrow does not work, making it even harder to edit my writing.)

Father Michaels Farm Dad Mike Himself
Hi Mhope,
About the cursor you will need to ask Chrome about that as that was something they did and not something that Farm Town can fix.

mhope23
Feb 02 2019, 02:47 PM
Yes, Yes, I now see it says nothing about "Neighborhood Bar". You can tell what I had on my mind. I don't even drink anymore, I swear.

Father Michael's Farms Dad Mike Himself

Taz D
Feb 02 2019, 03:06 PM
hi

the neighbourbar sell products is just fine to the others but not to the farmer who helps others facilities it brakes all i had to restart 1 friends farm 4x this is not funny and takes time hope u find an other solution
also for the super facility it takes to much time ,i have a full list of comments from my neighbours who think the same
best regards

tino
Hi buffaloboy,
We have tested this and it did not stop the working of facs. All you do is click to receive it and then continue on. In our test we had the trains so the work on facilities is automatic, but that should not matter as either way it is a pop up off to the side. You should be able to ignore it until you finish the facilities on that farm and then either accept or decline.
The only thing your neighbors know is that you are on line by the green dot on your avatar in the neighbor bar. They don't know where you are or what you are doing.

WingmanFarm
Feb 02 2019, 06:52 PM
Sell products to others.:mad:

Is there a way to turn this annoying thing off. Every time I try to peaceably sell my products to the store I get bombarded with messages " do you want ??? for free". I can't even escape it trying to quietly play on my farm.

I am now dreading coming on my own farm because of the endless messages I am getting so my playtime on this site is being limited to getting done only what I have to and escaping from the site as fast as I can.:mad:

Taz D
Feb 02 2019, 06:57 PM

Is there a way to turn this annoying thing off. Every time I try to peaceably sell my products to the store I get bombarded with messages " do you want ??? for free". I can't even escape it trying to quietly play on my farm.

I am now dreading coming on my own farm because of the endless messages I am getting so my playtime on this site is being limited to getting done only what I have to and escaping from the site as fast as I can.:mad:
Hi Wingman,
The only way you "turn it off" would be to go off line while you are working or in the market selling to Tom. Being off line doesn't stop anything you are doing from being saved.

If I am selling in the market to Tom I just ignore the pop up for products until I am through selling. That way only 1 can show up and until you accept or declicne that one no more can be sent to you.

If you want to make a suggestion for a change please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see.

Edmo
Feb 03 2019, 10:27 AM

You are a lucky farmer. I go to the Market just to be bombarded with free offers but unfortunately there are only a few offers and i leave disappointed :)

Edmo
Feb 03 2019, 10:35 AM
WHAT IS THE MARKUP % BELOW MARKET PRICE?

What are the below market price markup percentages?

marymarcel
Feb 03 2019, 02:56 PM
WHAT IS THE MARKUP % BELOW MARKET PRICE?

What are the below market price markup percentages?

Hi Edmo :)

If you are selling extra products from Super Facility and you click in the drop down arrow for Markup, you will see different percentages for your products.
At market price, above market price (10%, 30% and 50%) and below market price (20%, 40% 60%, 80% and then FREE)

You have more details in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6280966#post6280966

Edmo
Feb 03 2019, 05:17 PM
Hi Edmo :)

If you are selling extra products from Super Facility and you click in the drop down arrow for Markup, you will see different percentages for your products.
At market price, above market price (10%, 30% and 50%) and below market price (20%, 40% 60%, 80% and then FREE)

You have more details in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6280966#post6280966

Thank you Marymarcel

JudyD1651
Feb 04 2019, 06:54 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARM TOWN! Thanks for all the happy memories you've given me while playing the game. I've made lots of wonderful friends through Farm Town.

buffaloboy
Feb 04 2019, 09:55 AM
hi
sorry but if i get an offer it still brakes my helpimng with the train i just can runninmg over the farm
best regards

amanda1955
Feb 04 2019, 07:53 PM
I just like to say now the Super Facility working well, I really like it, ty

Grumpdad
Feb 05 2019, 01:26 AM
Question re the Super Facility, last night I visited a neighbour to fish and when I had done so he had 72 bait left, I sold him 3500 bait from the super facility. This morning I returned to fish and he had 72 bait, I fished and he had 72 bait?? Where does the bait from the super facility go? it is not showing where you expect to see it.

Grumpdad
Feb 05 2019, 05:35 AM
Question re the Super Facility, last night I visited a neighbour to fish and when I had done so he had 72 bait left, I sold him 3500 bait from the super facility. This morning I returned to fish and he had 72 bait, I fished and he had 72 bait?? Where does the bait from the super facility go? it is not showing where you expect to see it.

Think we have found it, found 4750 bait in his storage?? Further I went to the market and gifted 9875 freshwater and seawater bait this morning, I returned to my farm and my bait had increased by 5400 and 5550 and I had literally checked, sold and returned, but at least mine was in the ponds / seas.

Tiger
Feb 05 2019, 06:14 AM
Think we have found it, found 4750 bait in his storage?? Further I went to the market and gifted 9875 freshwater and seawater bait this morning, I returned to my farm and my bait had increased by 5400 and 5550 and I had literally checked, sold and returned, but at least mine was in the ponds / seas.

Hi Grumpdad,

Please supply your farm link. If you are able to get your friends farm link please also supply that.

Grumpdad
Feb 05 2019, 06:17 AM
Hi Grumpdad,

Please supply your farm link. If you are able to get your friends farm link please also supply that.

My ink is http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000972397961&farm_ix=34

I will get my friends later when he gets back from work ta

buffaloboy
Feb 05 2019, 09:31 AM
hi

i tested it again and if an offer comes it brakes the helping with the train
again again and again im sorry like in the beginning with the super neighbour
hope u can solve this ,in between i go off each farm i help if not i just can runniong after the pop up

best regards
tino

Taz D
Feb 05 2019, 10:31 AM
hi

i tested it again and if an offer comes it brakes the helping with the train
again again and again im sorry like in the beginning with the super neighbour
hope u can solve this ,in between i go off each farm i help if not i just can runniong after the pop up

best regards
tino
Hi Buffaloboy,
We can not duplicate this. The only way I can see for you to not get the offers while you work facilities is to go off line while doing those.

famer charlie
Feb 05 2019, 03:52 PM
when is the dutch restaurant going to be released it says early this week when is early week

Taz D
Feb 05 2019, 03:56 PM
when is the dutch restaurant going to be released it says early this week when is early week
Hi Charlie,
We do not know in advance of when the developers will release anything. All you can do is keep checking back here. There have been some problems with other parts of Farm Town, so they are busy working on those which may delay the release of that.

Dutch85
Feb 05 2019, 04:35 PM
It seems that the offers to gift products from the super facility are not going through. Others in the market are also saying they are not getting answers to the requests. My neighbors are not answering either.

Cherry's Farm
Feb 05 2019, 05:07 PM
I am having trouble with giving free Super gifts in the market. The neighbours bar is working fine today but not the seller market

Tiger
Feb 05 2019, 05:08 PM
It seems that the offers to gift products from the super facility are not going through. Others in the market are also saying they are not getting answers to the requests. My neighbors are not answering either.

Hi Dutch85,

The developers rolled the game back to the Feb 1st version. That is before the X025 error and the recent problems fishing with the bigger turbo boats using Extent mode. However this was before correction for the sale of super facilities products . So currently you may well have the previous problems selling those products until they can fix those.

Tiger
Feb 05 2019, 05:10 PM
Update on the New Release notes

Known Issues:

- We had to revert the fix to the neighbours "Sell Products To" option released on February 1st in order to research another bug related to the increase of X025 errors.

Dutch85
Feb 05 2019, 06:29 PM
Thanks Tiger

rockcandymountain
Feb 05 2019, 07:50 PM
Why would the developers tell us in a new release that there would be new levels coming in 1 -2 weeks. Its been like 12 days. Why not just tell us that there will be new levels coming in 2 weeks, NOT 1-2 weeks.

bluehair
Feb 05 2019, 07:54 PM
if there is one thing I have learned in farmtown is things can take longer than expected. there is not a lot we players can do and we just have to be patient :)

Taz D
Feb 05 2019, 08:01 PM
Raul has updated the following:

Post Release Updates - February 5th, 8:30PM

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar should be working again
- Reduced x025 errors to normal levels
- BugFix: When using the Turbo Boats in Extended Mode, clicking outside the farm by accident could slow the game for future operations.

Note: You need to reload the game for the fixes above to become effective.

Perico429
Feb 05 2019, 08:01 PM
Having trouble selling SF to the neighbors and at the market. I am receiving offers but cannot sent any.

Taz D
Feb 05 2019, 08:05 PM
Having trouble selling SF to the neighbors and at the market. I am receiving offers but cannot sent any.
Hi Perico,
Please read the post above yours or the update Raul posted in the first post.

Tiger
Feb 06 2019, 11:35 AM
Raul has updated the following to Release notes...

Post Release Updates - February 6th, 12:15PM

- We made a change to the game to be able to collect more information when Flash fails in the browser, but this may have some unknown/negative side effects, if you experience any new issues please let us know on this thread.

famer charlie
Feb 06 2019, 12:53 PM
how about our dutch restaurant

marymarcel
Feb 06 2019, 02:38 PM

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - February 6th, 3:15PM

- Released the Dutch Restaurant

Please check point 8 in the main thread for full information and new product.

Grumpdad
Feb 06 2019, 02:46 PM
Garlic Sause . . . . . . Well that is what my first bonus states . . . . . . . .

dell466
Feb 06 2019, 03:16 PM
I bought the Dutch Restaurant, loaded it and then checked Facilities Manager, It does not show. I ran the clear memcache and reloaded the game, Still does not show in fac manager. I have heard others are not experiencing the same. Also, the laurel leaves are showing up in the non-ingredient list so I have to be careful that I do not sell.

Taz D
Feb 06 2019, 03:24 PM
I bought the Dutch Restaurant, loaded it and then checked Facilities Manager, It does not show. I ran the clear memcache and reloaded the game, Still does not show in fac manager. I have heard others are not experiencing the same.
Hi Dell,
Please place the facility in your storage, then click save and close your farms. Reopen farms and remove it from storage to a farm, open it and start some products. Then check the facility manager.

Taz D
Feb 06 2019, 03:25 PM
Garlic Sause . . . . . . Well that is what my first bonus states . . . . . . . .
Hi Grumpdad,
Message has been sent to developers to correct it.

bugs22
Feb 06 2019, 03:48 PM
Hi Dell,
Please place the facility in your storage, then click save and close your farms. Reopen farms and remove it from storage to a farm, open it and start some products. Then check the facility manager.
Same here, but I already loaded it so I will lose all production by putting it storage so I will wait and see. :)

Taz D
Feb 06 2019, 03:51 PM
Same here, but I already loaded it so I will lose all production by putting it storage so I will wait and see. :)
Hi Bugs,
Open your facility manager and do the search (magnifying glass) and search for Dutch. If you have already filled it then it should show with the search.

bugs22
Feb 06 2019, 04:22 PM
It does not show up in my facility manager. It DOES show up on my farm, fully loaded.

Taz D
Feb 06 2019, 04:28 PM
It does not show up in my facility manager. It DOES show up on my farm, fully loaded.
Hi Bugs,
We are looking into this. One of the moderators is having the same problem. Give us some time to research it and let the developers know.

dell466
Feb 06 2019, 05:42 PM
Hi Dell,

There is already over 26,000 product being made it this facility so I will wait for it to be completed before trying the move to storage and back as I cannot afford to just throw away the production.

Taz D
Feb 06 2019, 05:43 PM
We have sent a message to the developers about the Dutch Restaurant not showing in the Facility Manager. Please be patient while they check on this and find the problem.

Taz D
Feb 06 2019, 05:44 PM
There is already over 26,000 product being made it this facility so I will wait for it to be completed before trying the move to storage and back as I cannot afford to just throw away the production.
Hi Dell,
That won't work as we have already tried it. This has been sent to the developers.

Kenn318
Feb 06 2019, 09:56 PM
I went to my neighbor's farm to sell several different items to one person only. I could only sell one item. I then had to reload the game to sell a 2nd crop. Then I had to reload to sell cow milk. What was working beautifully yesterday is totally screwed up today! And please note this took place after you did your changes today so the changes took effect!:mad:

And I'm replying here because you asked that we report if there was a problem with selling.

Taz D
Feb 06 2019, 10:06 PM
I went to my neighbor's farm to sell several different items to one person only. I could only sell one item. I then had to reload the game to sell a 2nd crop. Then I had to reload to sell cow milk. What was working beautifully yesterday is totally screwed up today! And please note this took place after you did your changes today so the changes took effect!:mad:

And I'm replying here because you asked that we report if there was a problem with selling.
Hi Kenn,
Thanks for reporting this, however their request was not just about selling, but about anything new that happens.

Redwhine
Feb 07 2019, 08:14 AM
Third day in a row I have been unable to accept gifts or advance trains.. I have already reloaded, restarted and cleared cache multiple times..
Also first super facilitty selected was the textiles facility, this time it chose the drying facility neither of which I deem neccassary. I understood it would be facilities that were harder to produce extra products in or unworkable by neighbors. Would be a great feature especially for facilities that cost farmtown cash not coins.

Tiger
Feb 07 2019, 08:36 AM
Third day in a row I have been unable to accept gifts or advance trains.. I have already reloaded, restarted and cleared cache multiple times..
Also first super facilitty selected was the textiles facility, this time it chose the drying facility neither of which I deem neccassary. I understood it would be facilities that were harder to produce extra products in or unworkable by neighbors. Would be a great feature especially for facilities that cost farmtown cash not coins.

Hi Redwhine,

Please post your issue about gifting and trains in Help and Support in the following thread. It's about gifting as that is your first issue but the suggested fix would apply to both issues. We will respond to that post after you have posted there....
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242882

EDIT TO ADD: I have moved your issue with gifts and trains to Help and Support and answered you there. Please click on the following link to find your post and scroll down to see the reply...
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6284050#post6284050

A super facility is one where the products can be used in another facility. What might not seem high demand or necessary to yourself may well be to someone else.

rockcandymountain
Feb 07 2019, 07:30 PM
Ain't that awesome. The new levels are released and they are back to giving is a whole FC per level. Guess they wanna keep the cold hard cash pouring in.

StoneFace
Feb 07 2019, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the cash Raul

Always nice to get a free gift !!!!!!!!!1

Taz D
Feb 07 2019, 07:41 PM
Thanks Raul for the new levels and store items.

Early Girl
Feb 07 2019, 07:50 PM
Thanks Raul for the new levels! And, fixing the loading errors. Have loved this game for 10 years - look forward to the next 10

Kenn318
Feb 07 2019, 08:12 PM
:mad:There is still an issue! There is still a problem with selling. I can only sell one item at time and then I have to reload the game. This problem began after your changes of February 6. I reported this yesterday but I don't believe my report was given proper consideration and passed on.

Taz D
Feb 07 2019, 08:17 PM
:mad:There is still an issue! There is still a problem with selling. I can only sell one item at time and then I have to reload the game. This problem began after your changes of February 6. I reported this yesterday but I don't believe my report was given proper consideration and passed on.
Hi Kenn,
Are you selling crops or products from the super facility? If they are from the super facility then it is correct that you cannot sell but 1 item to each person.

If it is crops, you reported it here and the developers do read this thread. No one else has reported this, nor have we been able to duplicate it, and that would mean it will be very difficult for them to locate your problem with this.

If you desire you may report this directly to Support for them to look into it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Dedy
Feb 08 2019, 07:20 AM
when someone h/p my chia fields i went to sell them an i had none to sell. i had someone harvest 12 heavy layered fields of chia an it does not show up anywhere. i sent a message to the one who worked for me an she said alot of people are having trouble with this, not receiveing there stuff to sell. thanks for checking on this an hoping you can fix it.

Tiger
Feb 08 2019, 07:24 AM
when someone h/p my chia fields i went to sell them an i had none to sell. i had someone harvest 12 heavy layered fields of chia an it does not show up anywhere. i sent a message to the one who worked for me an she said alot of people are having trouble with this, not receiveing there stuff to sell. thanks for checking on this an hoping you can fix it.

Hi Dedy,

Your last post on this was moved to Help and Support and answered. It was moved there as this it not about the New Release. Please click on the following link and it will take you there. The reply is just below it...
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6284106#post6284106

rockcandymountain
Feb 08 2019, 05:31 PM
25 New Levels: From 976 to 1000. These levels will be special and will earn you 2 farm cash each. They are a bit harder to achieve than previous levels. A total of 27 items in the Buildings, Farm Decor, Motion, Furniture, Fun and Others categories in the Store.

If the levels from 976-1000 were harder to get to. Then I for one am more than happy to have all levels from here on out harder to get to IF they would increase the FC from 1 to 2 for each level.

Taz D
Feb 08 2019, 06:24 PM
25 New Levels: From 976 to 1000. These levels will be special and will earn you 2 farm cash each. They are a bit harder to achieve than previous levels. A total of 27 items in the Buildings, Farm Decor, Motion, Furniture, Fun and Others categories in the Store.

If the levels from 976-1000 were harder to get to. Then I for one am more than happy to have all levels from here on out harder to get to IF they would increase the FC from 1 to 2 for each level.
Hi Rockcandymountain,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organized the suggestions by subject for the developers to see.

This is a reminder to all if you have a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section and not in the current release even if they are about something in the release.

buffaloboy
Feb 09 2019, 11:08 AM
hi
this issue still happen like the beginning of sn if a neighbour starts working i cant help my friends facilities but my farm must be a special cause i also cant send and receive some bonus/ingrdients like fish oil and capsules the gaff cherry pie and some others from the restaurant this happens since this fac launched i get an expired msg maybe there is a little error in my farm code or source i dont know about game programing but i know and be on each ft -fb error no1 in having it :(
until it solved i go off if i start helping
MAYEBE YOU CAN IMPLEMENT A CHECK BOX FOR IT IN THE PREFERENCES ?

best regards from vienna
tino

Taz D
Feb 09 2019, 11:26 AM
hi
this issue still happen like the beginning of sn if a neighbour starts working i cant help my friends facilities but my farm must be a special cause i also cant send and receive some bonus/ingrdients like fish oil and capsules the gaff cherry pie and some others from the restaurant this happens since this fac launched i get an expired msg maybe there is a little error in my farm code or source i dont know about game programing but i know and be on each ft -fb error no1 in having it :(
until it solved i go off if i start helping

best regards from vienna
tino
Hi Tino,
We have done some more testing of the issue of the offers stopping the facility work and are sending this to the developers.

Please send your problem to Support so they can look into it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

cjhanrahan65
Feb 11 2019, 11:19 AM
Hello. I was just wondering about something. This is the second time that new levels have been added but I did not change levels. In the past if you added levels then I would go up a few according to how much I had accomplished on my own. Did that change? I even cleared out my cache in my browser and nothing changed. Thank you, Cindy

Tiger
Feb 11 2019, 11:41 AM
Hello. I was just wondering about something. This is the second time that new levels have been added but I did not change levels. In the past if you added levels then I would go up a few according to how much I had accomplished on my own. Did that change? I even cleared out my cache in my browser and nothing changed. Thank you, Cindy

Hi cjhanrahan65,

When new levels are released you will only go up in levels if you have already earned enough XP to reach those levels. If you did not reach top level then you have not yet earned enough XP for that level. You can find all the information on how many XP points are needed for each level in the Game Guide chapter 25 about levels:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487994

cjhanrahan65
Feb 11 2019, 11:47 AM
Thank you for explaining that to me!! Guess that means I need to play more. :)

Tiger
Feb 11 2019, 12:08 PM
Thank you for explaining that to me!! Guess that means I need to play more. :)

you are welcome cjhanrahan65 :)

Lpeak
Feb 11 2019, 12:15 PM
If I get an offer of free goods from Super Facility from a neighbour whilst am working a friends factories, It halts the working and can not continue, have to reload again and starts from the first farm which is a pain if you are near the last farm out of 20 +. Is there a work around this? Thanks :)

Tiger
Feb 11 2019, 12:29 PM
If I get an offer of free goods from Super Facility from a neighbour whilst am working a friends factories, It halts the working and can not continue, have to reload again and starts from the first farm which is a pain if you are near the last farm out of 20 +. Is there a work around this? Thanks :)

Hi Lpeak,

We sent this off to the developers.

While we were testing some time ago, we did find out that after you accept the sale and the mayor stops working, if you show the facilites in your game settings and then clicked Show Items bottom right of the screen, the farm refreshes and the mayor continues working them. Which might suit you better than reloading the request and starting all over. You could try this, if you wanted, and see if it works for you as well.

The other way, which is probably easier, is to go offline when you work facilites so you don't get any sales sent to you.

Lpeak
Feb 11 2019, 12:51 PM
thanks for your reply :) will try that out :)

Grumpdad
Feb 11 2019, 02:50 PM

You can see where you are upto by the farms you have done turning blue, just load the next farm in line and it continues until the next offer or the end of the farms.

Tiger
Feb 11 2019, 03:58 PM
You can see where you are upto by the farms you have done turning blue, just load the next farm in line and it continues until the next offer or the end of the farms.

Hi Grumpdad,

The only potential problem i can see with that is if the mayor had stopped work part way through all the facilites on that particular farm. If that's the case you would have missed out on some by going straight to the next farm. It is of course your choice if that's what you prefer to do.

Grumpdad
Feb 11 2019, 04:03 PM
Hi Grumpdad,

The only potential problem i can see with that is if the mayor had stopped work part way through all the facilites on that particular farm. If that's the case you would have missed out on some by going straight to the next farm. It is of course your choice if that's what you prefer to do.

I am on Farm 28 . . . . do I go back and do 28 ooooooops, or do I miss a few, mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn, let me think about THIS

jkmyer
Feb 13 2019, 02:15 PM
when we try to sell or give away our Special products we sometimes get a yellowish flashing box with the word content in it what soes this mean?

Taz D
Feb 13 2019, 02:19 PM
when we try to sell or give away our Special products we sometimes get a yellowish flashing box with the word content in it what soes this mean?
Hi jkmyer,
You will have to tell us what it says for us to tell you what it means.

Taz D
Feb 13 2019, 02:20 PM
Raul has just added the following fixes:

Post Release Updates - February 13th, 1:00PM

- When the Mayor is helping you work your neighbours facilities you will not see any sell product offers
- When you are selling products to the Mayor in the markets you will not see any sell product offers
- Eliminated an extra 40% of the remaining X025 errors in the game

Taz D
Feb 13 2019, 02:32 PM
Hi jkmyer,
Just re-read your post. No we haven't seen that, so not sure what it means. Is the sale going through when you see that? As they just released a fix for the super facility transactions to stop them when you are working facilities or in the market selling products to the mayor, it could have happened while they were rolling the fix out.

If it continues please post here again.

jkmyer
Feb 14 2019, 07:03 AM
Hi jkmyer,
You will have to tell us what it says for us to tell you what it means.

it juat says "content"

Tiger
Feb 14 2019, 07:10 AM
it juat says "content"

Hi jkmyer,

Are you still having the problem today? If you are, what super facility do you have and is it every product you are trying to sell from it that does that or is it only a specific one? If it's a specific one please let us know which product it is.

Is this happening when selling to both neighbours, and strangers at the Trade market? If not both, which ones?

Please supply your farm link. Instructions, if you need them can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
When you have done that please provide the link in your post.

Thank you

jkmyer
Feb 15 2019, 08:38 PM
Hi jkmyer,
Just re-read your post. No we haven't seen that, so not sure what it means. Is the sale going through when you see that? As they just released a fix for the super facility transactions to stop them when you are working facilities or in the market selling products to the mayor, it could have happened while they were rolling the fix out.

If it continues please post here again.

we only saw it that one afternoon thanks will let you know if it shows up again
kathy