PDA

View Full Version : Official Top Post Thread Super Facility

Taz D
Oct 12 2011, 11:25 PM
https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/super facility/Super Facility.png
My Super Facility

This feature provides another way to acquire high demand products and also to incentivize and make trading easier between farmers. You can access this feature through the My Super Facility icon in the tool box. Icon shown above.

The benefits of this feature include:

Every extra product produced by your Super Facility did not cost you any extra time and ingredients to produce, so when you sell it, all the coins you receive are pure profit.
For every product you sell (or give away for free) you will earn one back as a gift from the Mayor.
The Super Facility products you buy from other farmers can be used to complete pending Quest steps provided you have the Trading Lifeline (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5157794#post5157794).

This feature uses the player’s local time to determine when each day and week starts and ends. Each day starts at 12:00AM and ends at 11:59:59PM.

You can find more information on Super Facilties in the Game Guide Chapter 13. There are 2 posts for Super Facilities. Please read BOTH before you post as they may answer your question.
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6298330#post6298330

bluehair
Nov 14 2021, 04:40 PM
help I have forgotten how to work the super facility so I can sell both to neighbour and market place

Taz D
Nov 14 2021, 04:46 PM
help I have forgotten how to work the super facility so I can sell both to neighbour and market place
Hi Bluehair,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the Super Facility.
You can find the information about the SDuper Facility and Trading Warehouse in the Game Guide Chapter 13:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6298330#post6298330
And in this link about the Trading Warehouse:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6302950#post6302950

CrazyJan
Jan 26 2022, 05:02 PM
I had this problem last week also. my super facility will not load.so am not able to sell anything in the market place or the trading facility is only letting me load 1 thing as they are saying I don't have the super facility. ID1776078517

marymarcel
Jan 26 2022, 05:18 PM
I had this problem last week also. my super facility will not load.so am not able to sell anything in the market place or the trading facility is only letting me load 1 thing as they are saying I don't have the super facility. ID1776078517

Hi CrazyJan :)

I moved your post to the thread about Super Facility.

Your Super Facility for this week is the Oil Pump.

Everytime you load your Oil Pumps, then you will have Crude oil barrels available to fill your Trading Warehouse or to sell them directly to your neighbors or strangers at market.

Please take in mind that the Oil pump only produce 1 item, so as soon as you sell it, you will not have more.
The Oil pumps are not workable by friends, so you have to wait 3 hours to be able to start another batch.

honeybear4848
Mar 05 2022, 11:49 AM
my problem is that i don't have the "upgrade facility" to click on for new super facility each week...what am i doing wrong or leaving out...I am unable to get a new super facility..

marymarcel
Mar 05 2022, 11:53 AM
my problem is that i don't have the "upgrade facility" to click on for new super facility each week...what am i doing wrong or leaving out...I am unable to get a new super facility..

Hi honeybear :)

I had a look at your data and on March 1st, you upgraded to a Super Facility. You have the Winery for this week.

Next Monday you will be able to upgrade to a new one.

You have all information about Super Facility in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6298330#post6298330

Dana1971
Mar 28 2022, 05:44 AM
My SN says since the turn over from flash player that each week he looks and it tells him he has no facilities for the Trading Warehouse, but he has about all of them as he used to play it before the migration.

marymarcel
Mar 28 2022, 08:21 AM
My SN says since the turn over from flash player that each week he looks and it tells him he has no facilities for the Trading Warehouse, but he has about all of them as he used to play it before the migration.

Hi Dana :)

Please ask your Superneighbor to join the forum and post here the problem so we can work with them.

Sqrl
May 05 2022, 02:22 AM
My super facility is the Rubber Factory. It started out producing extra but now every time I try to create a sale offer it says I don't have anything to sell. I'm not aware of doing anything differently. Have cleared memcache but doesn't seem to help.

Tiger
May 05 2022, 05:45 AM
My super facility is the Rubber Factory. It started out producing extra but now every time I try to create a sale offer it says I don't have anything to sell. I'm not aware of doing anything differently. Have cleared memcache but doesn't seem to help.

Hi Sqrl,

Were you able to start batches in all of your rubber factories before you tried to create a sale offer? If you didn't start any batches or were not able to start them, then you won't be able to add any sale offer until you can.

If it's not that, did you start the batches in the rubber factory by

clicking on the Start All at the top of the Facility Manager

by searching for the rubber factories in the Facility Manager then using one of the start buttons on it

by finding the facility on your farm then opining it and then starting batches

Sqrl
May 05 2022, 05:48 AM
I am sure I started the factories between attempts, never mind, either my farm is having a bad day or I am...it's given me 223 rubber to sell now. thx

I think my mistake was thinking you got extra batches when you stored, not when you started.

pearlyharbor
Jul 19 2022, 05:08 PM
I often get a frozen screen when loading the first item in my warehouse. After restarting the game, it comes up as completed and I can complete the process of loading each item available but the stopping to reload the game is very frustrating.
USER ID number is: 1365841871

marymarcel
Jul 19 2022, 05:16 PM
I often get a frozen screen when loading the first item in my warehouse. After restarting the game, it comes up as completed and I can complete the process of loading each item available but the stopping to reload the game is very frustrating.
USER ID number is: 1365841871

Hi pearlyharbor :)

Is this happening in your own farms or when you are at Trade market?

Is this happening only when you try to load the first offer or when some of them had been taken and you are loading more?

Is the problem for super facilities products, regular products or both or them?

Please try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings.
Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farms and see if your issue is fixed.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

jackiep63
Oct 01 2022, 03:07 AM
So this morning, I did my facilities, but nothing was created for the Trade Marketplace. My super facility is up and running, but nothing generated.

Tiger
Oct 01 2022, 05:40 AM
So this morning, I did my facilities, but nothing was created for the Trade Marketplace. My super facility is up and running, but nothing generated.

Hi jackiep63,

Did you try reloading the game to see if it corrected?

Make sure that you have kept up with the routine checking for browser updates and that you have cleared the caches/history in it recently.

If those have already been done and you are still having problems please also try clearing your FT memcache.
To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

Then reload the game and when you can next start batches in your super facility, start them and see if that corrects the problem for you.

jackiep63
Oct 01 2022, 11:48 AM
Done all that. Still no products for my trade marketplace.

marymarcel
Oct 01 2022, 12:38 PM
Done all that. Still no products for my trade marketplace.

Hi jackep63 :)

Tiger is not available at this moment.

You have the Essential Oils Plant for Super Facility. You have 3 of them, I visited your farms and they are all producing so you should have products.

When you open your Trading warehouse and click in Sell Super Facility Products at Trade Market button, what do you see?

Is it showing Create a Sale Offer button in blue? What happens when you click in it?

jackiep63
Oct 01 2022, 01:26 PM
I see a blue button and when I click on it it says I have no Super Facility Products to sell. Correction I have a tiny bit of Sandalwood to sell, so hopefully it will be working again by tomorrow.

marymarcel
Oct 01 2022, 01:32 PM
I see a blue button and when I click on it it says I have no Super Facility Products to sell.

Hi jacckiep :)

Are you using the Farm Town icon in your facebook home page to load the game?

If you have a saved link, maybe it is not working anymore or it is corrupted.

jackiep63
Oct 01 2022, 03:22 PM
I am using the same icon on FB that I've used for years. It worked fine yesterday, but today nothing. However I have hopes that some products might reappear now.

NJones277
Nov 06 2022, 12:39 PM
In my marketplace bucket in the super facility, there are 3 items still showing an amount (402) available to sell. If I try to load them, I'm told I have no more items available. Can you shed some light on this???

Taz D
Nov 06 2022, 12:43 PM
In my marketplace bucket in the super facility, there are 3 items still showing an amount (402) available to sell. If I try to load them, I'm told I have no more items available. Can you shed some light on this???
Hi NJones,
This happens when you have sold those items directly to someone or if someone has bought them already from your trading warehouse, but it hasn't updated for the person looking at it to buy. It is just a case of not getting updated yet.

amanda1955
Dec 27 2022, 01:20 AM
why does my food coloring factory not show up I have 2 of them but now it doesn't show.. 10 other people have it , so why.. not happy is there a limit it used to but not now

Tiger
Dec 27 2022, 06:36 AM
why does my food coloring factory not show up I have 2 of them but now it doesn't show.. 10 other people have it , so why.. not happy is there a limit it used to but not now

Hi amanda1955,

You have the distillery as a Super Facility this week. The facility chosen for you is picked at random out of the ones that you own. It doesn't mean that you will get the same one as someone else did.

sizzlinsssandi
Feb 11 2023, 09:10 AM
My super facility this week is the Paper Mill. When I try to load things into the warehouse it only consistently loads 4 of the items. I checked the individual items that aren't appearing and there are supplies for them, so why aren't they loading into my warehouse? Has been like this all week.

Taz D
Feb 11 2023, 09:26 AM
My super facility this week is the Paper Mill. When I try to load things into the warehouse it only consistently loads 4 of the items. I checked the individual items that aren't appearing and there are supplies for them, so why aren't they loading into my warehouse? Has been like this all week.
Hi Sizzlinsssandi,
I moved your post to the thread about the super facility since it has nothing to do with the crops disappearing from storage.
You canonly load in the warehouse what you have started in the paper mill so if you refill the paper mill the amount you have started will be what is available for the warehouse. It has nothing to do with what you have in storage.

peggyannvt
Feb 17 2023, 08:04 PM
I upgraded my Super Facility just after midnight early Monday morning

It worked fine until last night. Both last night and tonight it says
"you don't have any Super Facility products to sell at the moment"
HELP
My Facebook USER ID number is: 1468597614 Build No: 427

Taz D
Feb 17 2023, 08:38 PM
I upgraded my Super Facility just after midnight early Monday morning

It worked fine until last night. Both last night and tonight it says
"you don't have any Super Facility products to sell at the moment"
HELP
My Facebook USER ID number is: 1468597614 Build No: 427
Hi Peggyannvt,
You will only get products for your super facility when you start more production in facility. The beers made in the brewery are 6 hour products so you may not be getting much.

We don't have any way to check for super facility products as they do not show in the harvest storage.
Also all of thos e products have to be "sold" in the day they are made. They do not carry over after midnight.

Zany Clover
Apr 19 2023, 10:49 PM
My Super facility now is the Mineral Mine & I have 12 of them; started them early in the am and again about 5pm but now for the 2nd day at 9:30pm when I try to load the Trade Warehouse I get the message that "You don't have any Super Facility products to sell at the moment" Sure is frustrating. I even started all of them using the Super Facility sort in the Facility Manager - and ran memcache cleaner. Help, please! Zany Clover -- Shirley Hancock tks

Taz D
Apr 19 2023, 11:13 PM
My Super facility now is the Mineral Mine & I have 12 of them; started them early in the am and again about 5pm but now for the 2nd day at 9:30pm when I try to load the Trade Warehouse I get the message that "You don't have any Super Facility products to sell at the moment" Sure is frustrating. I even started all of them using the Super Facility sort in the Facility Manager - and ran memcache cleaner. Help, please! Zany Clover -- Shirley Hancock tks
Hi Zany Clover,
The day changes at midnight Eastern time for the super facility. Anything you already had done before that time drops off and you start over. The mineral mine is also non-workable so you would only produce each product fr the full time meaning you won't gat as much as you would with a workable facility.

storm36
Jul 01 2023, 05:36 AM
I didn't see a specific tread for the Trading Warehouse so just posting this here

I have the bee farm as my Super Facility this week ( a non-workable facility) .. I just filled and posted my facilities at 615am for the first time today since 730pm last night and when I went to create my sale offer in the Trading Warehouse, I got the message that I didn't have any Super Facility products to sell at the moment.
How is that possible when I have 17 Bee Farms and 4 Turbo Bee Farms and they both have products ready every 6 hrs? There should have been some products available to load into my Trading Warehouse after that 10-1/2 hr time span.

marymarcel
Jul 01 2023, 08:23 AM
I didn't see a specific tread for the Trading Warehouse so just posting this here

I have the bee farm as my Super Facility this week ( a non-workable facility) .. I just filled and posted my facilities at 615am for the first time today since 730pm last night and when I went to create my sale offer in the Trading Warehouse, I got the message that I didn't have any Super Facility products to sell at the moment.
How is that possible when I have 17 Bee Farms and 4 Turbo Bee Farms and they both have products ready every 6 hrs? There should have been some products available to load into my Trading Warehouse after that 10-1/2 hr time span.

Hi storm :)

Let me tell you what I think it happened.

You purchased the farm pass for June, so you had the privilage for Increase capacity by 10% for facilities that produce common ingredients. The Bee farm is one of those facilities.

Considering that it is a non workable facility plus you had that privilage, then it is possible that when you started products for all your facilities, the Bee farms were not able to start products at that moment.

storm36
Jul 01 2023, 12:30 PM
ok, that sounds possible

Thank you for that answer as I didn't consider it since it never happened to me before when buying the FP when my SF was a non-workable one.

marymarcel
Jul 01 2023, 12:32 PM
ok, that sounds possible

Thank you for that answer as I didn't consider it since it never happened to me before when buying the FP when my SF was a non-workable one.

You are welcome storm :)

FarmerRita09
Jul 10 2023, 10:38 AM
in my super facility I have the super facility tabs for neighbors and to go to mkt with and the buy products tab. I do not have a tab to sell regular products. How do I get one? How do I clear my buy or sell tab if I want to delete the offer/request?

Taz D
Jul 10 2023, 10:50 AM
in my super facility I have the super facility tabs for neighbors and to go to mkt with and the buy products tab. I do not have a tab to sell regular products. How do I get one? How do I clear my buy or sell tab if I want to delete the offer/request?
Hi FarmerRite,
There isn't a tab to Sell in the Trading Warehouse. You go to others Trading Warehouse by clicking on their avatar and see what they are buying that you can sell to them.
There isn't any way to clear the requests for regular products. But once they have been sold to you by one person then they are no longer offered.

Early Girl
Aug 18 2023, 05:13 PM
Hi, is there a cut off day for someone to upgrade a facility to a Super Facility and participate in the Trading Warehouse? I didn't see anything in the guide, but wondering if it's like the NCC in that respect. Thanks

marymarcel
Aug 18 2023, 05:20 PM
Hi, is there a cut off day for someone to upgrade a facility to a Super Facility and participate in the Trading Warehouse? I didn't see anything in the guide, but wondering if it's like the NCC in that respect. Thanks

Hi Early Girl :)

No as far as we know.

Each week starts on Monday 12:00AM for the player's local time but if you dont upgrade a facility that day, you can do it other day.

Just take in mind that the feature also uses the farmer's local time for the day. Each day starts at 12:00AM and ends at 11:59:59PM.

SirMatthew KC
Aug 29 2023, 03:16 AM
If I read the instructions for super facilities, it says that an extra 50% production is added per facility, and THAT amount should be split between the two buckets. For the oil refinery, using fuel tanks as an example, the regular production (no FP bonus, etc) is 1,020, so 50% is 510. That 510 split in two is 255 per bucket. However, by my math, it is only adding 174 per bucket. I checked my figures three times. It's only giving 34.118%. Is this something I should contact support about?

Tiger
Aug 29 2023, 08:22 AM
If I read the instructions for super facilities, it says that an extra 50% production is added per facility, and THAT amount should be split between the two buckets. For the oil refinery, using fuel tanks as an example, the regular production (no FP bonus, etc) is 1,020, so 50% is 510. That 510 split in two is 255 per bucket. However, by my math, it is only adding 174 per bucket. I checked my figures three times. It's only giving 34.118%. Is this something I should contact support about?

Hi SirMatthew KC,

As you don't have the oil refinery as a super facility we are assuming you are asking for another account or someone else.

The amount you get depends on how many batches are able to be started that day.

1020 is the maximum production of fuel tanks the oil refinery can produce.
You can only get 50% of that figure when the facility has no Fuel tanks already in production. When there is some Fuel tanks already in production the amount you get depends on the remaining batches you were able to start that day.

As they only got 174 to trade then it does sound like they already had some fuel tanks in production before starting any new batches today.

SirMatthew KC
Aug 29 2023, 04:16 PM
Hi SirMatthew KC,

As you don't have the oil refinery as a super facility we are assuming you are asking for another account or someone else.

The amount you get depends on how many batches are able to be started that day.

1020 is the maximum production of fuel tanks the oil refinery can produce.
You can only get 50% of that figure when the facility has no Fuel tanks already in production. When there is some Fuel tanks already in production the amount you get depends on the remaining batches you were able to start that day.

As they only got 174 to trade then it does sound like they already had some fuel tanks in production before starting any new batches today.

It was for someone else, yes, and the facilities on that account were ALL at zero. I just found more mathematical errors in other ones, too. Tin ore is off. Cinnamon is off, too. I let my facs run down to zero - not hard to do these days, and then started them and figured the amount. It's better in that it's closer to 50%, but still, not 50%.

Taz D
Aug 29 2023, 04:37 PM
It was for someone else, yes, and the facilities on that account were ALL at zero. I just found more mathematical errors in other ones, too. Tin ore is off. Cinnamon is off, too. I let my facs run down to zero - not hard to do these days, and then started them and figured the amount. It's better in that it's closer to 50%, but still, not 50%.
Hi SirMattthew,
Please conact Support about this as we do not see any data from the super facility information.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

TsunamiVince
Apr 12 2024, 07:29 PM
I set up my trading warehouse a couple days ago, and went to load up from my super facility. It said I didn't have a super facility as normal, so I clicked around to get it to pick my new super facility as usual. I've come back to the trading warehouse yesterday and tried to set up my trades again and it is stating I have nothing in my super facility. I figured it just needed more time. I went back in again today and tried to set up trades with my super facility again and there is STILL nothing produced in my super facility. So I've had my super facility set up for at least two days and absolutely nothing has been produced by it. Is there something going on with the super facility? I went directly to the super facility this morning to see if anything has been produced and I'm still getting nothing to trade. I know it takes a bit to get the super facility to produce but this seems an extraordinarily long time since it's produced anything.

Taz D
Apr 12 2024, 08:31 PM
I set up my trading warehouse a couple days ago, and went to load up from my super facility. It said I didn't have a super facility as normal, so I clicked around to get it to pick my new super facility as usual. I've come back to the trading warehouse yesterday and tried to set up my trades again and it is stating I have nothing in my super facility. I figured it just needed more time. I went back in again today and tried to set up trades with my super facility again and there is STILL nothing produced in my super facility. So I've had my super facility set up for at least two days and absolutely nothing has been produced by it. Is there something going on with the super facility? I went directly to the super facility this morning to see if anything has been produced and I'm still getting nothing to trade. I know it takes a bit to get the super facility to produce but this seems an extraordinarily long time since it's produced anything.
Hi TsunamiVince,
All products from the super facility that is created for sale in trading warehouse must be sold the day they are produced. When the day ends all not sold that day are lost.
The products are only produce when you start production in those facilities.
You can find all the rules on the super facility in the following link to the Game Guide:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6298330#post6298330

TsunamiVince
Apr 13 2024, 10:36 AM
Hi TsunamiVince,
All products from the super facility that is created for sale in trading warehouse must be sold the day they are produced.

My production for the past now three days in my super facility is ZERO. My super facility has produced nothing for three days. Each of the amounts produced for all products is zero. My trade warehouse is still stuck on last weeks super facility's products since nothing has been produced by the new super facility at all.

I know how super facilities work as I've been doing the trading warehouse for about a year now. This isn't working the same as it has in the past.

Taz D
Apr 13 2024, 10:58 AM
My production for the past now three days in my super facility is ZERO. My super facility has produced nothing for three days. Each of the amounts produced for all products is zero. My trade warehouse is still stuck on last weeks super facility's products since nothing has been produced by the new super facility at all.

I know how super facilities work as I've been doing the trading warehouse for about a year now. This isn't working the same as it has in the past.
Hi TsunamiVince,
All I can check is that your Super Facility was started on April 10th for the Ice cream Factory.
I went to your farm and looked at 4 random farms with the Ice Cream Factory and none of the 4 had any production pending. Are you sure you are producing any ice cream in any of the 39 factories that you have of those. Check them in your facility manager and see if they have a check mark in the box for each of those. If they do then open one and see if all the products in it have check marks in those too.

TsunamiVince
Apr 13 2024, 09:28 PM
You hit the nail on the head. I'm low on milk so the ice cream factory is never filled up with my own milk. Once I got some milk I filled up one of my own ice cream factories and BINGO, super facility has ice cream finally.

I thought the super facilities were supplied by "magic" and didn't use anything from my own farm. While they don't actually use my own milk, they "match" my milk supplies. If I don't supply a normal facility with stuff then the super facility doesn't work either. Mystery solved!