PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- February 22nd, 2019

Raul
Feb 22 2019, 04:42 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on March 6th, 5:10PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes: En Espaņol AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=640218)

1. New Farm 39 and the first 5 expansions:

New Farm (12x12) --- 34000000000 or 50 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 14x14 - 34500000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 16x16 - 35000000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 18x18 - 35500000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 20x20 - 36000000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 22x22 - 36500000000 or 25 FarmCash

2. Improvements from the past 2-3 weeks:

a) Several improvements to the Super Facility feature
b) Several improvements to the Online Trading feature
c) At the Market, in addition to the Sell All and Half options, you can now sell 33% and 10% of any product
d) At the Market, when you start hiring someone, the H button is set to PINK automatically. After you close the hiring screen, it resets back to the color it had before you started the hiring. The same applies to the SF (sell to farmer) button in the Trade Market.
e) Each neighbour online status in the Neighbour Bar, represented by the green dot, is now much more accurate after the game loads
f) Every time you select the 'Order by Online Status' option the online status for all your neighbours is updated. After that the name of the option will change to 'Refresh Online Status' so you can use it at anytime
g) BugFix: When using the Turbo Boats in Extended Mode, clicking outside the farm by accident could slow the game for future operations
h) BugFix: Eliminated about 50% of the remaining X025 errors in the game

3. Started the development of the 'Trading Warehouse' feature: We are still deciding on the details but check the general idea below:

a) Will allow farmers to trade offline by visiting the Trading Warehouses of other farmers at any time
b) Create Buy Offers for products you want to buy
c) Create Sell Offers for products you want to sell
d) Offers will be created similar to the way that Online Offers are currently created
e) Other farmers Trading Warehouses can be accessed through the neighbour bar, by visiting a farm or by clicking on an avatar
f) Offers can be created for primary products and also Super Facility products
g) Each product type will have it's own buying/selling limit restriction per day
h) There is a limited amount of Offer Slots that can be active for each product category at any given time, these are provided for free
i) Extra Offer Slots can be purchased for Farm Cash

4. Fish Cannery (FC): Produces Canned Fish.

Canned Clams
Canned Cod Liver
Canned Herring
Canned Anchovies
Canned Octopus
Canned Mackerel
Canned Smoked Oysters
Canned Smoked Trout

New products from other facilities: Smoked Oysters and Smoked Trout in the Smokehouse.

5. Billiard Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Billiard Supplies.

Cue Tips
Cue Chalk
Billiard Glove
Bridge Stick
Ball Racks
Billiard Balls Set
Cue Rack
Pool Table

6. Candy Store (FC): Provides Candy Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Confectionery Factory, including 6 new products:

Milk Caramels
Marshmallows
Cotton Candy
Lollipop
Chewing Gum
Gummy Bears

Note: The Chicle Tree is now used to make Chewing Gum.

7. Billiard Hall (Coins): Provides Cue Sports Services and can be stocked with products from the Billiard Supplies Factory.

8. Taste of West America (FC): Provides West America Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the West American Restaurant.

9. Taste of Belgium (FC): Provides Belgium Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Belgian Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - March 6th, 5:10PM

- Released old St. Patrick's decorations and 6 new decorations, 3 as gifts, 2 at the top of the St. Patrick's category at the store and 1 at the bottom.

Known Issues:

- None.

Taz D
Feb 22 2019, 04:44 PM
Thanks Raul!

marymarcel
Feb 22 2019, 04:47 PM
Thanks a lot Raul :)

WannaBeFarmGirl
Feb 22 2019, 04:52 PM
Woohoot! so excited! Thank you, Devs! :)

Tiger
Feb 22 2019, 04:52 PM
Thanks very much Raul and team :D

bluehair
Feb 22 2019, 04:54 PM
farm 39!!!!

karenjt64
Feb 22 2019, 04:54 PM
Thanks as always!!

BarbLH
Feb 22 2019, 05:20 PM
Thank you, can't wait to see what's new :)

TerriFlynn
Feb 22 2019, 05:24 PM
Thank you Raul and team!

DitzyLuvBug2
Feb 22 2019, 05:48 PM
Thank you Raul!

hilda jean ellis
Feb 22 2019, 06:22 PM
Thank you for the update :)

Momma Woods
Feb 22 2019, 06:40 PM
Thanks for the update Raul and team.

Aussie Rae
Feb 22 2019, 06:45 PM
just purchased all the new facilities... however... the 2 Candy Stores (60fc) do not show in my facility manager at all.. have checked my fc activity page and they are there along with the 30fc per store taken out of my balance... I did the memcache... nothing... went to the farm and did a search.. nothing...not happy ..

Taz D
Feb 22 2019, 06:49 PM
just purchased all the new facilities... however... the 2 Candy Stores (60fc) do not show in my facility manager at all.. have checked my fc activity page and they are there along with the 30fc per store taken out of my balance... I did the memcache... nothing... went to the farm and did a search.. nothing...not happy ..
Hi Aussie Rae,
Try going to the farm one is on and load from there and then check your facility manager.

Aussie Rae
Feb 22 2019, 07:08 PM
Hi Aussie Rae,
Try going to the farm one is on and load from there and then check your facility manager.

MY BAD.... SO SORRY!! THOUGHT THEY WERE PRODUCTION FACS BUT JUST REALISED THEY ARE SERVICE FACS... GULP.. ANOTHER SENIOR MOMENT... creeps away with tail between legs............. this is what happens when you start playing ft before you have a coffee!!

Lara
Feb 22 2019, 09:59 PM
thanks guys love getting updates and new facs and new farms and new anything woohoo

Rob T
Feb 23 2019, 03:01 AM
Thank you for the update Raul :)

peekachoo
Feb 23 2019, 04:38 AM
Thanks so much for the update !

Alexandra_J
Feb 23 2019, 04:46 AM
Chicle Tree is now used too in the Confectionery Factory. It's not mentioned above though

Sonytone
Feb 23 2019, 05:12 AM
Thank You, for the updates, Raul!

Palmarina
Feb 23 2019, 05:50 AM
thanks for the good work
I love the new facilities!!!
xxx

WillowTreeFarm
Feb 23 2019, 06:40 AM
Thank you Raul and team!

Freeranger
Feb 23 2019, 06:41 AM
did you stop putting that bar across the game alerting about new releases? i only looked in here because saw farm 39 in the RO. This is the second time i never got a notice.

Lpeak
Feb 23 2019, 08:23 AM
At the Market the sell 33% or 10% mentioned in the update, is this just to sell to an individual at the market, because when I go through Tom to try and sell a percentage of all stock, it doesnt have the option, just the usually 'sell half' or 'sell All', would be nice to be able to sell 33% of everything.

Tiger
Feb 23 2019, 08:35 AM
At the Market the sell 33% or 10% mentioned in the update, is this just to sell to an individual at the market, because when I go through Tom to try and sell a percentage of all stock, it doesnt have the option, just the usually 'sell half' or 'sell All', would be nice to be able to sell 33% of everything.

Hi Lpeak,

The 33% and 10% is only on each individual item, when you sell to the mayor, so you can sell just a portion of that. When you go to sell to the mayor, and your storage opens, hover your mouse over one of the products.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/storage/sell percentage cotton.png

Lpeak
Feb 23 2019, 08:38 AM
Ok thank Taz for clarifying that for me :)

Lpeak
Feb 23 2019, 08:39 AM
Oops sorry, was Tiger not Taz, you all do an amazing job, thank you

Tiger
Feb 23 2019, 08:57 AM
Ok thank Taz for clarifying that for me :)

Oops sorry, was Tiger not Taz, you all do an amazing job, thank you

LOL You are welcome Lpeak :)

JohnAlbertini
Feb 23 2019, 09:39 AM
Very sad, no new FC levels.

Qivis
Feb 23 2019, 09:41 AM
did you stop putting that bar across the game alerting about new releases? i only looked in here because saw farm 39 in the RO. This is the second time i never got a notice.

It often takes several hours for the bar to appear. I often have it show after I have bought all my updated land and / or facilities or at least what I can afford or on days when I am not farming first thing in the morning.

Qivis
Feb 23 2019, 09:42 AM
Very sad, no new FC levels.

There are not new levels every month. They just did them last month though.

growingdan
Feb 23 2019, 09:42 AM
Is anyone else have issues upgrading farm 39. I paid to upgrade to 16 x 16 more than 3 times and its still lock on 16 x 16

Tiger
Feb 23 2019, 09:57 AM
Is anyone else have issues upgrading farm 39. I paid to upgrade to 16 x 16 more than 3 times and its still lock on 16 x 16

Hi growingdan,

I'm sorry this has happened to you. I have had no problems with that farm.

Please do NOT attempt to buy anymore upgrades for that farm as it is not working for you and you may be being charged every time. You need to go straight to support to report this and let them take a look.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

mareface
Feb 23 2019, 11:22 AM
Loving it - thanks -

trina531
Feb 23 2019, 11:37 AM
I am not sure where to post my question. Today when I was ready to post that I was short of chicle trees. I can not find where chicle tree ingredients are used in the game guide. Thanks. If fact chicle are not listed at all as far and I could find.

Taz D
Feb 23 2019, 11:43 AM
I am not sure where to post my question. Today when I was ready to post that I was short of chicle trees. I can not find where chicle tree ingredients are used in the game guide. Thanks. If fact chicle are not listed at all as far and I could find.
Hi Trina,
It does take a while for us to get all the changes added to the Game Guide. Raul did post here in the new release that the chicle tree is used in the confectionary factory to make chewing gum.

birdsong54
Feb 23 2019, 11:52 AM
I love ft to death but on my disability income of less than 700 dollars per month for basic bills n food is killing me to buy fc stuff when i do buy to keep up with my nbrs n some friends i do without food n some meds so devs can get a pay check. I play farm story 2 on my cell phone growing trees n plants n animals eyc n it gives me discounts on it cash purchases of 30 per cent from time to time. For example 250 cash gems is 6.99

Taz D
Feb 23 2019, 11:58 AM
I love ft to death but on my disability income of less than 700 dollars per month for basic bills n food is killing me to buy fc stuff when i do buy to keep up with my nbrs n some friends i do without food n some meds so devs can get a pay check. I play farm story 2 on my cell phone growing trees n plants n animals eyc n it gives me discounts on it cash purchases of 30 per cent from time to time. For example 250 cash gems is 6.99
Hi birdsong,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view.

Texas Belle
Feb 23 2019, 02:37 PM
Thanks Raul & Co. as always you guys rock.. now to play...

BigJohnK67
Feb 23 2019, 04:27 PM
Thanks for all you do Raul and Team.

Aneida
Feb 23 2019, 04:50 PM
Thank you :o

Sandraneta
Feb 23 2019, 07:34 PM
Thank you, Raul and Team, for your consistent work.

Palmarina
Mar 04 2019, 03:31 AM
Hello, I see that Raul wrote that most of the X025 errors have been deleted or fixed.
This morning I had a X025 error message right after accepting my rewards of 3 finished regular quests. I accepted them quite fast one after another. I don't know if that is relevant?
What should I do?

Tiger
Mar 04 2019, 05:01 AM
Hello, I see that Raul wrote that most of the X025 errors have been deleted or fixed.
This morning I had a X025 error message right after accepting my rewards of 3 finished regular quests. I accepted them quite fast one after another. I don't know if that is relevant?
What should I do?

Hi Palmarina,

Reporting it here was all you needed to do. Do you mean you were collecting the coins for the quests or trying to claim FC for them?

I had a look at your data and you last collected for regular quests 28th February 08:55 EST so you are not due to collect again until the 7th of this month. It shouldn't have allowed you to collect Farm Cash just yet, as 7 days have not passed since you last collected, if it was showing the claim farmcash button and that's what you clicked perhaps that is why the error occurred.

If it was the coins you were collecting, it's possible this was a one off problem.

Palmarina
Mar 04 2019, 07:06 AM
Hi Palmarina,

Reporting it here was all you needed to do. Do you mean you were collecting the coins for the quests or trying to claim FC for them?

I had a look at your data and you last collected for regular quests 28th February 08:55 EST so you are not due to collect again until the 7th of this month. It shouldn't have allowed you to collect Farm Cash just yet, as 7 days have not passed since you last collected, if it was showing the claim farmcash button and that's what you clicked perhaps that is why the error occurred.

If it was the coins you were collecting, it's possible this was a one off problem.

Yes it was the coins I was collecting, not the Farm Cash.

Tiger
Mar 04 2019, 07:28 AM
Yes it was the coins I was collecting, not the Farm Cash.

Hi Palmarina,

Thank you for your information and report :)

rodneycs
Mar 05 2019, 03:04 AM
What should I do?

I have had several X025 again this morning, the first since the earlier debacle. have rebooted and they still occur. Have stopped trying to plant today because of the X025 problem.

Tiger
Mar 05 2019, 05:31 AM
I have had several X025 again this morning, the first since the earlier debacle. have rebooted and they still occur. Have stopped trying to plant today because of the X025 problem.

Hi rodneycs,

Are you still having this problem? I am not seeing any X025 errors for you today. The one i can see was for yesterday, I checked the farm you had the X025 error on and it's planted.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again. See if that helps at all.

If the problem persists after that please also check the following post for any items you have not tried, and check the links in that post as well...
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

If you are still having a problem after that, what crops are you trying to plant, is the same crop or different crops, what tool are you using to plant and what size is that tool? Is it only planting that is causing the X025 error?

Dulcinea
Mar 05 2019, 08:54 AM
I haven't started using the Super Facility feature yet, and I have a question. Every time I go into the Trade Marketplace, people keep offering me stuff for free. Is there a limit to how much I can accept per day? I looked over last month's and this month's update posts and didn't see one. I want to help my fellow farmers out, but if there's a limit, I'll have to be more careful about what offers I accept.

Tiger
Mar 05 2019, 08:58 AM
I haven't started using the Super Facility feature yet, and I have a question. Every time I go into the Trade Marketplace, people keep offering me stuff for free. Is there a limit to how much I can accept per day? I looked over last month's and this month's update posts and didn't see one. I want to help my fellow farmers out, but if there's a limit, I'll have to be more careful about what offers I accept.

Hi Dulcinea,

No there is no limit on the amount of goods you can accept from super facilities. It does not affect your buying limit for things like crops, fish, milk etc which does have a limit.

Dulcinea
Mar 05 2019, 09:01 AM
Hi Dulcinea,

No there is no limit on the amount of goods you can accept from super facilities. It does not affect your buying limit for things like crops, fish, milk etc which does have a limit.

What a pleasant surprise. I was expecting a limit. Thanks, Tiger. :)

Tiger
Mar 05 2019, 09:12 AM
What a pleasant surprise. I was expecting a limit. Thanks, Tiger. :)

you are welcome Dulcinea :)

Tom C
Mar 05 2019, 08:18 PM
Where is the St. Patrick day stuff

Taz D
Mar 06 2019, 04:27 PM
Raul has posted the following:
Post Release Updates - March 6th, 5:10PM

- Released old St. Patrick's decorations and 6 new decorations, 3 as gifts, 2 at the top of the St. Patrick's category at the store and 1 at the bottom.

Moose Mob
Mar 12 2019, 09:55 AM
I see more 'tweaks" this morning. I like them so far.

Aussie Rae
Mar 13 2019, 01:25 AM
I see more 'tweaks" this morning. I like them so far.

what tweeks? nothing is any different as far as I can tell, :) would love to know what has changed if possible please.. ty

Aussie Rae
Mar 18 2019, 02:06 AM
Yay, welcome back forum... I missed you!!

Stu3
Mar 20 2019, 03:33 AM
The next update due?

Tiger
Mar 20 2019, 06:48 AM
The next update due?

Hi Stu3,

The developers don't tell us ahead of time when a release is due. However we do tend to get them every month so we are expecting one soon.

KnightRider
Mar 20 2019, 08:15 AM
Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on the February release. I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)