Go Back   Farm Town > broxy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between broxy and kippy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. broxy
    Apr 27 2009 06:18 PM
    broxy
    no problem kippy.... just thought id let ya know... some mods can be a bit er to the point lol...
  2. kippy
    Apr 27 2009 05:00 PM
    kippy
    broxy, I am sorry if you were offended by my post to you, I never meant you any harm. *hugs*
    I try to be honest when talking to you is all, I am worried for the games future, I think this game could be # 1
    I think honest feed back is their guiding star.
    Thank you for taking time to read and respond to my post to you, I hope we can become friends. And continue to have a dialog about the future of FarmTown.
    Respectively Kippy
  3. broxy
    Apr 27 2009 12:27 PM
    broxy
    Hi Kippy,

Right firstly.. we have not removed the ability to plow your fields closer together.. if you check the spanner icon there is a box there to tick if you wish to remove the grass between fields.... I think that you will find that this game is growing in popularity every day initally on the 31/1/09 there was 12 users, today we are now close to 4 milllion......

Overlapping of the fields never has been allowed, it was a glitch in the programming that has been rectified.... however there has been a lot of super overlapping that caused a lot of issues for farmers..... Please remember that this game is a beta version so ultimatly you are a beta tester..... you take the good times with the bad.... There may be more land available in the future, that i do not know the answer too... this is still a young game as it only 2 months old....

also if you wish to contact a moderator in the future, please can you be a bit more polite regarding the way you post....

Regards Broxy
  4. kippy
    Apr 27 2009 12:17 PM
    kippy
    Broxy,
    I would like to respectively ask why are they changing the format of how we plow our own fields? As of today We can no longer plow our close crops..NO! good in my opinion, here is my point:
    #1) No more land is available so close planting is needed to continue the game, With out This we will not have room to add the "new mansion" or landscape. PERIOD and that will be boring. I will stop playing and I am not alone, I will not purchase this game in the future for myself or as a gift, I would never recommend it to a friend.
    Why have the Programmers ruined their Own game? That is my only question..
    I am expecting a personal reply. to this post.
    My hope is they can give me a reason to Keep my farm and my many wonderful farmer friends, We are all very unhappy, This game had a very bright future and now it is Dead.
    Respectively
    Kippy.