Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- Jun 17th, 2014 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=600094)

JacqV Jun 17 2014 07:18 PM

Thank You :) as always super update !!!

dmccrack2000 Jun 17 2014 08:01 PM

I am afraid have to agree we need some new elements to the game, and easier ways to grow existing farms. They are now so expensive to enlarge it is ridiculous! I know it is an old refrain, but need more ways of earning FC, not just lots of piddly farms. Some new crops, maybe. Weird you didn't release two coin facilities at the same time as FC--seems like it has been 2 of each for many releases. Bigger and bigger plot harvesting, sowing and planting really ceases to be efficient. A feature to click and harvest, plow and plant by farm (so one click) would be lovely! But without having to buy a million levels first to get it.
This all being said, I have stuck with FT now for 5 years, so you must be doing something right!

SeaJay Jun 17 2014 08:05 PM

FYI:

I was just offered my 7th Dan degree for about 5 or 6 different flowers that I already had my 7th Dan for.

And I also was 53 harvests short for my 7th Dan for Zinnia (which was the only flower I had left to obtain a Dan for) but I made certain I had about 35 harvests more than I needed to obtain that Dan on the current harvest.

Farmer_Susan Jun 17 2014 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmerWitch (Post 5836218)
The new farms are way too expensive anyway ... I think I will also draw the line until there are ways of making coins more quickly

I like buying at least the smallest version of these more expensive farms so I can have space for more animal buildings, oil wells, etc. I'm always happy to see them. But they are expensive. A-yup.

Pesto Farmer Jun 17 2014 08:35 PM

Farm 23, some new tools and 2 facilities for Farm Cash is all I can see so far. I know they are working on things but am I missing something that make this release "awesome" as several have stated?? Just saying....

Taz D Jun 17 2014 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trigg56 (Post 5836802)
My crane tower just disappeared. Bought it less than an hour ago. Was using it to transfer trees and all of a sudden, it's gone.

Your tower crane is in your item storage in the tools filter.

GoalieAunt Jun 17 2014 10:03 PM

I don't think that I have seen this posted yet. I noticed that now when you remove something from storage such as a seacoast or facility, you now get the same option for direction that you got when you first bought it. This is a feature that I have wanted for several years. Nothing more frustrating than making a spot for a big seacoast only to remember when you to to get it out of storage that the default is the opposite direction than the space you made for it.

Thank you so very much for giving us the direction option.

GoalieAunt Jun 17 2014 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy2000 (Post 5836782)
How were you able to put your trees from your Multi-Planter and Plow also? I have been trying to figure this out since the last update and I cannot. Is there a Video, or would you explain this, tysm....Saffron Sassy....Michele.

Not a video but it does have pictures on how to use the multi planter. As soon as you buy it, put it storage, then follow these steps.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...8&postcount=38

KnightRider Jun 17 2014 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoalieAunt (Post 5836950)
I don't think that I have seen this posted yet. I noticed that now when you remove something from storage such as a seacoast or facility, you now get the same option for direction that you got when you first bought it. This is a feature that I have wanted for several years. Nothing more frustrating than making a spot for a big seacoast only to remember when you to to get it out of storage that the default is the opposite direction than the space you made for it.

I have noticed that earlier when I was moving items from storage, I think that is also a good addition.

earlgray Jun 17 2014 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoalieAunt (Post 5836950)

Oh hooray - that is just awesome! Yes, I too have wanted that feature for a long time - thank you.