Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- March 10th, 2012 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=476874)

Kath-H Mar 12 2012 01:32 AM

Ever since the new gifting page came in, I've had to either switch to Camino (no access to IE), or go via my FB page and accept gifts the old way. On the new gifting page, the exchange button works but the accept button doesn't - this is in Firefox. I'd really like that fixed.

ImajeanB Mar 12 2012 05:36 AM

Since last release my Utility Manager does not list my facs and services...just a partial list.
It doesn't matter if I put it on alphabetize or production it just does not work.

kymrj Mar 12 2012 05:52 AM

Are you adding any new levels? I haven't earned any farm cash in quite a while now. Also been getting offers to buy farm cash $1.00 for $5.00 worth yet when I try to pay it starts all over again and never completes. Is this a slashkey issue or PayPal?

Tony D Mar 12 2012 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImajeanB (Post 5074250)
Since last release my Utility Manager does not list my facs and services...just a partial list.
It doesn't matter if I put it on alphabetize or production it just does not work.

Hi, try clearing your memory cache and see if that helps .

maggiel29 Mar 12 2012 07:21 AM

Not enough Paper Rolls

Please increase the production of Paper Rolls in the Paper Mill. With the new Janitorial supplies needing 720 paper rolls and existing facilitie,s I now need 1,020 of these to fill up my facilities but the Paper Mill only makes 360 at a time!!

BamaNana Mar 12 2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Decorations? This is a farm. Go find me a productive farm that has all this junk on it.
I'm much more a decorator than a farmer. I farm so that I can decorate. Wish I had more room to play with the pretty stuff instead of growing crops. The greatest thing about FT is that we can all play toward our individual goals. So, please keep the decorator stuff coming. :)

Taz D Mar 12 2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kath-H (Post 5074074)
Ever since the new gifting page came in, I've had to either switch to Camino (no access to IE), or go via my FB page and accept gifts the old way. On the new gifting page, the exchange button works but the accept button doesn't - this is in Firefox. I'd really like that fixed.

Check to make sure that you have the latest update for Firefox. Also check to make sure you don't have cookies and pop ups blocked for:
slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Apps.facebook.com
Facebook.com
If those are block then some actions won't work.

Taz D Mar 12 2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kymrj (Post 5074278)
Are you adding any new levels? I haven't earned any farm cash in quite a while now. Also been getting offers to buy farm cash $1.00 for $5.00 worth yet when I try to pay it starts all over again and never completes. Is this a slashkey issue or PayPal?

Slashkey doesn't handle any of the transactions any more. It would have to be Facebook or Trialpay who is doing that.

Hillie Mar 12 2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by servocrow (Post 5072250)
I have this issue too, never knew it would make such a difference but it does.

Thanks for another update, looking forward to new levels as well.

I love this game!

I have this issue three!
Love the updates!

ImajeanB Mar 12 2012 03:04 PM

Pleeeese can't all you whiners stop it??? Many of us love FT and all the good things that we have available and do not need to read negative things! I personally want to thank all the devs for making it so much fun and enjoyable. If you don't then just leave! There are other games to play that might???? make you happy. :(