Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- September 17th, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=364534)

Rob T Sep 17 2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatGoat (Post 3985058)
Well, firstly thanks a trillion for updates with the 6th farm. :D

Can anyone clarify on the above update? What tools can be kept in the storage without move them out in the farm? I just tried the tree shaker but it did not work. Thank you.

All harvesting tools work, i tried the tree shaker from storage, and it works fine for me.

FatGoat Sep 17 2010 11:03 PM

Thanks Rob.
Hopefully one day, FT developers can do the same for seeder, fishing boat...

dottyF Sep 17 2010 11:04 PM

What are the spices used on?

Rob T Sep 17 2010 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatGoat (Post 3985146)
Thanks Rob.
Hopefully one day, FT developers can do the same for seeder, fishing boat...

May i suggest you post that idea into suggestions so the developers will see it?

Rob T Sep 17 2010 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottyF (Post 3985150)
What are the spices used on?

At the moment, profit :)

Charo Sep 17 2010 11:22 PM

Thanks devs!

Lady Roo Sep 17 2010 11:31 PM

I don't seem to be able to load the paper mill.I have plenty of pine lumber but it shows 0 can be loaded in the mill? any ideas plz?

Rob T Sep 17 2010 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Roo (Post 3985230)
I don't seem to be able to load the paper mill.I have plenty of pine lumber but it shows 0 can be loaded in the mill? any ideas plz?

It requires pine logs, not lumber :)

Mrs Borgies Sep 17 2010 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob T (Post 3984818)
Click on the sprinkler, and select irrigate, then click on your neighbor in the bar at the bottom of the game, then when you get to your neighbors farm, click the sprinker again.

Hi, After watering my own flowers, I clicked on a neighbours farm and the clone followed me from farm to farm. All I had to do was click on the friends farm then it rained and I moved onto the next neighbour with the clone in tow. Click on the farm and so onto the next. Watered every farm that I could find with flowers! :D

Tipka Sep 17 2010 11:42 PM

Thanks, Raul and dev team...dancing happy dance :D

Sprinkler is so cool, I just watered several neighbours farms, I like the raindrops effect.

With all cool new stuff I have one complaint. I don't like the look of new factories. My paper mill doesn't look very good and the ink factory looks like a church. I know some people didn't like modern look of facilities so now we can change the look. I don't care so much, because I hide the ones I don't like behind trees. But I would never expect to buy a facility with patched roof, now that's not old look. Oldish or modern, I like my facilities to look in good shape and well cared off.

Keep doing the good work :)