Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- March 14th, 2014 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=593582)

Farmer_Susan Mar 14 2014 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raenie (Post 5787422)
Whoa .. I love, love, love #4. More Mayor Help when working neighbors facilities!

I was just working someones facilities. The mayor automatically whisked me through the farms, after I finished over 1/2 of them, and gave me the items. Boy, that saves me a lot of travel time.. ha, ha, ha...

I might buy more trains after all .. money permitting, or course.

That in itself makes having to wait for the update worthwhile! (grins)

Ummmm . . . yeah. I just anted up for 3 extra cars that I have absolutely no need for. I'm actually sort of in awe of the developers for continuing to think of things that we can't POSSIBLY live without. ;)

Petuniaflower Mar 14 2014 05:34 PM

Checking my animal harvest times cows and pig sty are the only ones that show a amount of time. but they are not ready to be harvested

JW2009 Mar 14 2014 05:40 PM

This is because, when the Mayor goes and works the other farms, he doesn't just work the regular ones, but he also does the services and non workable too :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by maggiel29 (Post 5787430)
Thank you - like the Tower Crane just what we asked for. Like the train idea but it seems a bit hit and miss. I have all 5 locomotives but do not have 10 cars on one train - one I have 11 and another 8. I just tried to work a neighbours facilities - The Mayor worked all the facilities on the first 7 farms but I had to navigate to each one, THEN the Mayor started taking me automatically through the last 7 without me having to move.
I then went to work the same Farmers Services - I got a message on every farm that I had already worked on those facilities - but I hadnt - only the ordinary Facilities NOT the Services ones.
I will try again when I see a post from someone and re-arrange my trains when they all return but it looks as if there is a glitch stopping us from working the ordinary Facilities and Services. I have no way of knowing if the first pass when I thought I was working the Facilities also worked the Services.

I hope this makes sense!!

preston_digitation Mar 14 2014 05:52 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the new update so far!!! the extra mayor help rocks!!! :D

FarmerMcLashwood Mar 14 2014 06:00 PM

The following "Non Workable" facs of mine were filled and together with a neighbour we ran an experiment. The Mayor worked some of them but not all of them. Only the Semi-Trailer Truck was not worked.
There is no mention in the update that I could see that said this would now occur so am presuming its a glitch.
I too have noticed when doing facs that just occasionally I get the "oops you already worked this farm" but the Mayor will go on and to all the others. I have 2 trains both of which have 10 cars on each. So Mayor is doing all farms except for the occasional glitch.
Thought I should report it as it happened a few times .... but not all the time.

Satis Mar 14 2014 06:21 PM

Thank you for the update. Not much in it for me, as I don't work other people's farms or employ them. And only have one train.

So I find this one a bit boring. Please can we have some more crops and animals?

Taz D Mar 14 2014 06:25 PM

Post Release Updates - March 14th, 6:55PM EST

- The mayor help feature is not working as expected, among other things, it is currently working all facilities (service, factories and non-workable) at once, it is supposed to only work on the one type you were hired for, as it has always been.

Texas Belle Mar 14 2014 06:38 PM

Have not read any of the messages but here is something I just noticed.. THE MAJOR IS GIVING AWAY PRODUCTS FROM THE MINES AND OTHER FACILITIES THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BE WORKED ON THE POSTINGS… I have some at 80% and then some at 10%.. the 80% are the ones that only have the mines on the farm the 10% ones are the ones that are combined with other facilities on farms… Has this been reported yet? I love the Major doing my last farms for me, but is this a problem with the non-profit mines and things that are not for the open public?
Thank you.

Debi Ryan Mar 14 2014 06:49 PM

I just notice when harvesting my animals....that not all are showing the time to be reharvest....just thought I'd let ya know!

Taz D Mar 14 2014 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Belle (Post 5788106)
Have not read any of the messages but here is something I just noticed.. THE MAJOR IS GIVING AWAY PRODUCTS FROM THE MINES AND OTHER FACILITIES THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BE WORKED ON THE POSTINGS… I have some at 80% and then some at 10%.. the 80% are the ones that only have the mines on the farm the 10% ones are the ones that are combined with other facilities on farms… Has this been reported yet? I love the Major doing my last farms for me, but is this a problem with the non-profit mines and things that are not for the open public?
Thank you.

Post Release Updates - March 14th, 6:55PM EST

- The mayor help feature is not working as expected, among other things, it is currently working all facilities (service, factories and non-workable) at once, it is supposed to only work on the one type you were hired for, as it has always been.