Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- February 11th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=409998)

kperry7411 Feb 12 2011 07:03 AM

YAY!!! thanks so much

JaneMarple9 Feb 12 2011 07:09 AM

Loving the way the flowers are fertilised too with the orange manure spreader, and the new drying facilities! Got to start saving again :-D

Guldfisk Hansen Feb 12 2011 07:11 AM

Thanks so much for a great update! I was especially hoping wed get the groundcovers and flower fertilizer soon so Im one happy bunny :-D Off to make a desert farm... :-)

katsmithBookie Feb 12 2011 07:14 AM

Wonderful News

Thanks Devs.
These new changes are great, especially the new features in the facilities.

Now if we could just earn FC faster, or easier. In this economy it is extremely hard to spend lots of money on the game when we have real gas and food to buy our families. I like the idea about getting 1 FC for each day, or have a lottery like you do with the coins.

I'm now off to see what I can do on my farm.

Happy farming eveyone

Kat

mischellesteelersfan Feb 12 2011 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmerWitch (Post 4446322)
A Wonderful update! Thanks you soooo much. (Perhaps the store all storable items on the gifts will come in the next upgrade ? .... Pretty 'Please')

omg this would be an awesome addition to our options

mwerdeb Feb 12 2011 07:27 AM

Perfect timing as I just redid my third farm trying to figure out what to do with it.....now I know.....as always, many many thanks for making this such an awesome game. I love me some farmtown :)

katsmithBookie Feb 12 2011 07:27 AM

Active Facilities in All Farms

When I click on the "- Active Facilities in All Farms" I get a pop up that says this filter is temporarily disabled, yet The announcement says this is a new feature.

Plus the Pending, Done and Utilization at the top of the facilities main window says I have 83447 products done. However, I have stored everything on this farm. My filter is set to current farm.

K

Jordan:A Feb 12 2011 07:34 AM

Wicked update apart from the "11. Optimizations when working at neighbour facilities: You should experience much less timeouts because of this. Also, when experiencing timeouts you will have the option to retry the operation to avoid reloading your farm and losing context, for ex: you can continue working after hired." this stil has not fixed my problem and has made it worse to be honest, before I could just click the green tick and I could continue on my farm, now I have to reload the whole game as it will not load anything.

marwahr Feb 12 2011 07:42 AM

Such a pleasant surprise this morning when I signed on to play FT. Thank you Devs, your the best ever!!! :)

1fritz Feb 12 2011 07:47 AM

WOW! What a nice suprise I was sure we would have to wait till after valentines day for an update. Then I started working my farms and noticed my flowers were fertilized. Yippie:D

Just wanted to say thanks to Raul and Devs for another great update!

I already purchased the new tree shaker..love that item... and we can use different trees in facilities.:D

You folks are the best!:D

Again thanks for a great game.

Fritz