Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- April 7th, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621586)

Tiger Apr 07 2016 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_river (Post 6056642)
ty for the new stuff.. but i not sure how to add more of my dairy sheds to new contest thing it is only showing one when i have many

Hi Max,

It depends on how many of the Farm Cash facilities you have. If you have no FC facilities then you can have one of each of the coin facilities in the contest. If you owned say 4 of the FC facilities you can have 4 of the coin facilities in the contest.

melissausa Apr 07 2016 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6056634)
Hi melissausa,

It depends on how many of the Farm Cash facilities you have. If you have no FC facilities then you can have one each of the coin facilities in the contest. If you owned say 4 of the FC facilities you can have 4 of the coin facilities.

So because I don't own the Nutritional Supplement Store, Boat Yard or The Tile Outlet only 1 Dairy Processing Plant of the 20 I have will count.

Tiger Apr 07 2016 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melissausa (Post 6056666)
So because I don't own the Nutritional Supplement Store, Boat Yard or The Tile Outlet only 1 Dairy Processing Plant of the 20 I have will count.

Hi melissausa,

Yes I am sorry but those are the rules.

max_river Apr 07 2016 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6056650)
Hi Max,

It depends on how many of the Farm Cash facilities you have. If you have no FC facilities then you can have one of each of the coin facilities in the contest. If you owned say 4 of the FC facilities you can have 4 of the coin facilities in the contest.

ty for your fast reply

melissausa Apr 07 2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6056670)
Hi melissausa,

Yes I am sorry but those are the rules.

Its because I don't own the 2 Farm Cash Facilities right??

Tiger Apr 07 2016 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melissausa (Post 6056686)
Its because I don't own the 2 Farm Cash Facilities right??

Hi melissausa,

Yes. Because you only own one of the facilities required, you can only have that one in the contest. If you bought the other coin facility, Tile outlet, you could have that in the contest too. To have more coin facilities in the contest than the original two coin facilities you need to own the Farm Cash facilities, then the rule is >>>

For every Farm Cash facility, required by the contest, you own, you may have the same number of coin facilities in the contest.

Missy Lou Apr 07 2016 05:52 PM

This is what I currently have in my Neighborhood Chains Contest
Nutritional Supplement Store (Farm Cash)
Boat Yard (Farm Cash)
Dairy Processing Plant (Farm Coin)
Tile Outlet (Farm Coin)
I have 2 farm coin facilities participating and 2 farm cash facilities participating.
Can I add more and if I can do I need to add duplicates of the farm cash facility prior to adding farm coin facility and do they also need to be the duplicates of the participating facility?
I am confused so I am looking for some clarity. TYVM :)

Tiger Apr 07 2016 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missy Lou (Post 6056694)
This is what I currently have in my Neighborhood Chains Contest
Nutritional Supplement Store (Farm Cash)
Boat Yard (Farm Cash)
Dairy Processing Plant (Farm Coin)
Tile Outlet (Farm Coin)
I have 2 farm coin facilities participating and 2 farm cash facilities participating.
Can I add more and if I can do I need to add duplicates of the farm cash facility prior to adding farm coin facility and do they also need to be the duplicates of the participating facility?
I am confused so I am looking for some clarity. TYVM :)

Hi Missy Lou,

To add more coin facilities to the contest you must own, and have on your farm (s) more of the required Farm Cash facilities.

The rule is that for every Farm Cash facility the contest requires, you can have the same amount of coin facilities in the contest. So if you owned 4 of the FC facilities, you could have 4 coin facilities in the contest as well.

Missy Lou Apr 07 2016 06:31 PM

so in this current contest I would need to add more Nutritional Supplement Store and/or Boat Yard to add more coin facilities.
and then when I add the currently participating farm cash facility I could only add more of the currently participating farm coin facility
and the amt of farm coin facilities added cannot exceed amt of farm cash facilities

Taz D Apr 07 2016 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missy Lou (Post 6056738)
so in this current contest I would need to add more Nutritional Supplement Store and/or Boat Yard to add more coin facilities.
and then when I add the currently participating farm cash facility I could only add more of the currently participating farm coin facility
and the amt of farm coin facilities added cannot exceed amt of farm cash facilities

Hi Missy Lou,
Yes you have it right.