Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594638)

anjovi6 Jan 14 2023 12:10 PM

I am missing the shearing and cutting set. I checked my storage and all my farms, no where to be found. I go to the store and check and am asked if I want to duplicate it. Had this forever, since it came out. Can you help with this? Thanks

marymarcel Jan 14 2023 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anjovi6 (Post 6526118)
I am missing the shearing and cutting set. I checked my storage and all my farms, no where to be found. I go to the store and check and am asked if I want to duplicate it. Had this forever, since it came out. Can you help with this? Thanks

Hi anjovi6 :)

I just checked your data and it is missing.

As the Shearing and Cutting set is a tool, you can get one using your coins. Please go to the store, click in Tools tab and then search for the tool and click in the Duplicate button.

Charlie Manylayers Jan 16 2023 01:48 AM

Maximum number of items on a farm?

Is there a maximum number of trees, flowers and facilities that can be placed on a single farm, especially farms expanded to larger than 48x48? If so, what the limits
thank you

Taz D Jan 16 2023 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie Manylayers (Post 6526238)
Is there a maximum number of trees, flowers and facilities that can be placed on a single farm, especially farms expanded to larger than 48x48? If so, what the limits
thank you

Hi Charlie Manylayers,
Yes there is a limit, but it depends on what combination you have on the farm. That limit also includes what you have completed in any facility on the farm that you have not stored or cashed out. There isn't any way to give you a hard limit number because of the variable make up of each.

Charlie Manylayers Jan 16 2023 04:34 PM

Thanks Taz

cmm1958 Jan 21 2023 02:42 PM

I was working on my farm 4 and moved my rabbit hutch and chicken coop to the bottom of the farm next to the dairy shed. I refreshed and now they are missing. Can you please help me find them? Thank you.

marymarcel Jan 21 2023 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmm1958 (Post 6526738)
I was working on my farm 4 and moved my rabbit hutch and chicken coop to the bottom of the farm next to the dairy shed. I refreshed and now they are missing. Can you please help me find them? Thank you.

Hi cmm :)

I visited your farm 4 and I cant see the rabbit hutch or the chicken coop there.

We dont have data for them as they are coin items.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

cmm1958 Jan 21 2023 03:04 PM

Thank you for trying and for the information - I contacted support.

marymarcel Jan 21 2023 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmm1958 (Post 6526746)
Thank you for trying and for the information - I contacted support.

You are welcome cmm :)

BOBBY BRADY Jan 29 2023 09:44 AM

Missing tools

I am currently missing my Green and Purple Hands from my tool box and storage. They disappeared last night when I went to use the Purple Hand.

marymarcel Jan 29 2023 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBBY BRADY (Post 6527306)
I am currently missing my Green and Purple Hands from my tool box and storage. They disappeared last night when I went to use the Purple Hand.

Hi BOBBY BRADY :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please provide your user id number. You can find it by scrolling down your game page. It says Your Facebook User ID number is:XXXXXXXXX

Unmasqued Feb 01 2023 07:12 PM

None of my helpers can see the new tools to use. I personally see them, and can use them. We have all mem'd more than once.
Facebook USER ID number is: 1495750248

Taz D Feb 01 2023 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unmasqued (Post 6527702)
None of my helpers can see the new tools to use. I personally see them, and can use them. We have all mem'd more than once.
Facebook USER ID number is: 1495750248

Hi unmasqued,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about missing items as your 2 newest tools are missing which is why your helpers are not seeing them.
You can repurchase them for coins as you should see the Buy button has bveen replaced with the Duplicate button.

I would suggest when you set them on a farm when you purchase them make sure it is not a heavily layered farm as if the farm is close to the maximum number of items on that farm they could disappear again.

Unmasqued Feb 02 2023 06:11 AM

Sent this message last night, but didn't get a response, and now I see it's disappeared. So, REPEAT.
I purchased the new tools which show up in my tool box. However, my SNs do not see them/can't use them. I CAN see them, and I CAN use them. That being said, I don't want to be the one using them! I (and SNs also) have cleaned mem severall time. I removed them from storage and placed them bk. In my account tab, it clearly shows I DID purchase them. Please HELP! USER ID number is: 1495750248 Build No: 427

marymarcel Feb 02 2023 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unmasqued (Post 6527714)
Sent this message last night, but didn't get a response, and now I see it's disappeared. So, REPEAT.
I purchased the new tools which show up in my tool box. However, my SNs do not see them/can't use them. I CAN see them, and I CAN use them. That being said, I don't want to be the one using them! I (and SNs also) have cleaned mem severall time. I removed them from storage and placed them bk. In my account tab, it clearly shows I DID purchase them. Please HELP! USER ID number is: 1495750248 Build No: 427

Hi Unmasqued :)

Your first post didn't disappear, it was moved and answered in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post6527706

We will move your post and this response to that thread soon.

Please get a few minutes to read the following thread where it is explained how to find your own posts and the possible responses:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Unmasqued Feb 02 2023 07:33 AM

they are visible to me in the toolbox, just not to my helpers; when i purchased them, i put them on a bare area on the farm, they were visible and I placed them into storage; they ARE in storage (to me) but not to my helpers. they ARE in my toolbox, for me. but not to my helper. Please fix this. It is useless for ME to see them, my SN does all the work. HELP

Unmasqued Feb 02 2023 07:42 AM

and I DID purchase the tools again (duplicate) for 150K each. IT DIDN'T WORK!

marymarcel Feb 02 2023 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unmasqued (Post 6527726)
they are visible to me in the toolbox, just not to my helpers; when i purchased them, i put them on a bare area on the farm, they were visible and I placed them into storage; they ARE in storage (to me) but not to my helpers. they ARE in my toolbox, for me. but not to my helper. Please fix this. It is useless for ME to see them, my SN does all the work. HELP

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unmasqued (Post 6527734)
and I DID purchase the tools again (duplicate) for 150K each. IT DIDN'T WORK!

I moved all posts from the New Release to this thread, so all of them are located in the same thread.

When I started checking your data, I saw you had a Combine Harvest Plant EX 11x11 placed in one of your farms.
Then you moved it to your storage.

Your seeder EX 11x11 is still missing and I havent seen it neither on your farms or your storage what makes me think you have not repurchased it for coins yet.

When your superneighbor arrives to a farm with crops ready to harvest, they will be given the Combine Harvest-Plow EX 11x11 automatically. If they are allowed to plant, then they could look for the Combine Harvest Plant EX 11x11 in your tool box or the Seeder EX 11x11 in your tool box.

Please you and your superneighbor try running memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reload the game.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If nothing works for you, then contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

nettie1212 Feb 02 2023 08:31 PM

Hello, I went through the forum to see where to post this but couldn't find a place. I am laying ponds on my other account. Yes, I have two and have played both since day one. Happy 14th Birthday to us all. When I am laying the ponds on farms 32 and 33 the bottom area is staying but the left side isn't I have cleared the cache etc and have nothing much on those farms All other farms are working fine I forgot my sign-in and password for that account and still haven’t received an email with the reset. So for now what seems to be the problem with farms 32 and 33 as I am not the only one with this problem I tried to plant trees in that area can’t flowers can’t it is like the field expansion is non existent to put anything on

WendyP57 Feb 02 2023 08:35 PM

hope, you can help, i purchased the farm upgrades to 58x58 for several of my farms. I have bee trying to fully plow farm 25. I have tried several times, cleared farm off again, cleared memcache, reloaded, replowed etc etc etc but there is a large section to the left side of the farm that does not plow. I have done the same on farm 22 , same problem.
thanks

Taz D Feb 02 2023 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nettie1212 (Post 6527838)
Hello, I went through the forum to see where to post this but couldn't find a place. I am laying ponds on my other account. Yes, I have two and have played both since day one. Happy 14th Birthday to us all. When I am laying the ponds on farms 32 and 33 the bottom area is staying but the left side isn't I have cleared the cache etc and have nothing much on those farms All other farms are working fine I forgot my sign-in and password for that account and still haven’t received an email with the reset. So for now what seems to be the problem with farms 32 and 33 as I am not the only one with this problem I tried to plant trees in that area can’t flowers can’t it is like the field expansion is non existent to put anything on

Hi Nettie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about missing items.
Please provide the account ID for that set of farms so we can check this for you.
You do not need nor are you supposed to have 2 forum accounts. You can post from this account and if it is about the other account just provide the account ID.

Taz D Feb 02 2023 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WendyP57 (Post 6527842)
hope, you can help, i purchased the farm upgrades to 58x58 for several of my farms. I have bee trying to fully plow farm 25. I have tried several times, cleared farm off again, cleared memcache, reloaded, replowed etc etc etc but there is a large section to the left side of the farm that does not plow. I have done the same on farm 22 , same problem.
thanks

Hi WendyP,
It may be that you have too many items on that farm since all the rest of those farms are layered with trees, flowers and facilities on them. Included in that total is how much production completed in those facilities that hasn't been stored. Try storing that and then see if you can plow those sections.
If that doesn't work you may need to remove some of the layering of the trees or flowers to see if it will let you plow those.

LisaScobee Feb 02 2023 09:24 PM

Farm 18. Trees missing after planting them and refreshing the farm (Cedar trees). Link to farms in signature.

ETA- Game not registering ANY purchase, INCLUDING train tracks

Cleared MEMCACHE and restarted game and still not working.

Taz D Feb 02 2023 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6527858)
Farm 18. Trees missing after planting them and refreshing the farm (Cedar trees). Link to farms in signature.

Hi LisaScobee,
I am going to do a data cleaning for that farm. You will need to close and reopen your farms. Then see if you can rel=place the trees or if they show back up.

Taz D Feb 02 2023 09:44 PM

Hi Nettie, WendyP and LisaScobee,
This is looking like there is something wrong with all the reports we are getting on this. We will send this on to the developers and see if they can figure it out. I suggest not doing anything more until we hear back from the developers.

Edit: I have confirmed this on my farms. We will have to wait for the developers to fix this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nettie1212 (Post 6527838)

Quote:

Originally Posted by WendyP57 (Post 6527842)
thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6527858)

Cleared MEMCACHE and restarted game and still not working.

LisaScobee Feb 02 2023 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6527862)
Hi LisaScobee,
I am going to do a data cleaning for that farm. You will need to close and reopen your farms. Then see if you can rel=place the trees or if they show back up.

Didn't work.

Taz D Feb 02 2023 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6527874)
Didn't work.

Hi LisaScobee,
Read my post of yours. Leave it until tomorrow and let the developers fix the problem.

nettie1212 Feb 02 2023 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6527846)
Hi Nettie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about missing items.
Please provide the account ID for that set of farms so we can check this for you.
You do not need nor are you supposed to have 2 forum accounts. You can post from this account and if it is about the other account just provide the account ID.

where do I find the account ID?

Taz D Feb 02 2023 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nettie1212 (Post 6527886)
where do I find the account ID?

Hi Nettie,
You can find it at the bottom of the farm page when you have those farms open.
I don't need it now as we have discovered it is a problem in the game. Please read the post in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=492

nettie1212 Feb 02 2023 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6527894)
Hi Nettie,
You can find it at the bottom of the farm page when you have those farms open.
I don't need it now as we have discovered it is a problem in the game. Please read the post in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=492

Yes I am aware of the problem as I posted it and you confirmed you had the same on your farm Maybe add it to the game update page so others are aware and do not lose ft$ facilities or other FT$ items as I lost all my coins from the ponds Thanks for letting me know where to find the USER ID # but what is a Build # ?

Taz D Feb 02 2023 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nettie1212 (Post 6527898)
Yes I am aware of the problem as I posted it and you confirmed you had the same on your farm Maybe add it to the game update page so others are aware and do not lose ft$ facilities or other FT$ items as I lost all my coins from the ponds Thanks for letting me know where to find the USER ID # but what is a Build # ?

Hi Nettie,
It is the build number of the current release of the game. We do not need that information as we are all on the same build.
The developers are aware of the problem and currently looking into it with a fix soon we hope.

bbarksda Feb 02 2023 10:43 PM

Put down some trees and plots today and when I came back they were missing. Tried everything and they never came back. Refreshed, Rebooted, replanted/plotted and they never came back. Any Ideas. Thanks.

Taz D Feb 02 2023 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarksda (Post 6527906)
Put down some trees and plots today and when I came back they were missing. Tried everything and they never came back. Refreshed, Rebooted, replanted/plotted and they never came back. Any Ideas. Thanks.

Hi bbarksda,
We are aware of this and developers are working on the issue.

Should be fixed shortly.

Taz D Feb 02 2023 11:01 PM

For all who have had problems with the expansions and placing items on the left side of those a fix has been released. I have tested it and items placed there or plowed new fields are now staying.

nettie1212 Feb 02 2023 11:02 PM

that was quick thanks

vfreeme Feb 13 2023 09:31 AM

sauce and condiments factories have disappeared again

Why do factories i bought years ago keep disappearing? They have been on the farms for years in some cases. I am tired of rebuying the same farm cash factories

Taz D Feb 13 2023 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vfreeme (Post 6529154)
Why do factories i bought years ago keep disappearing? They have been on the farms for years in some cases. I am tired of rebuying the same farm cash factories

Hi vfreeme,
I have moved your post to the thread about missing items.
Please provide the Account ID for the set of farms you are having this problem with. The one that is linked to your forum account does not have and never has had the Sauce and Condiments factory and never has had one.

Unmasqued Feb 13 2023 01:04 PM

i've reported the loss of my PURCHASED FB fac, Taste of Bolivia, that is nowhere on my farms. I have proof in the acct page that i DID purchase it. Nothing has been done. PLEASE either give me my FC so I can repurchase or give me the fac. This is not professional, and I DO NOT think I should have to pay for it again.!!!!!

Unmasqued Feb 13 2023 01:16 PM

Are yall going to do anything about it? THIS IS WRONG.

marymarcel Feb 13 2023 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unmasqued (Post 6529178)
i've reported the loss of my PURCHASED FB fac, Taste of Bolivia, that is nowhere on my farms. I have proof in the acct page that i DID purchase it. Nothing has been done. PLEASE either give me my FC so I can repurchase or give me the fac. This is not professional, and I DO NOT think I should have to pay for it again.!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unmasqued (Post 6529182)
Are yall going to do anything about it? THIS IS WRONG.

I moved your post to the thread about Missing items.

Did you report this to Support?

If so, did you get the automatic response?

If you didnt find tha automatic response, then please check your spam folder.

If it is not there, then let us know. Thanks.