Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434702)

Raine Logan Aug 19 2011 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driverdave (Post 4801650)
lol not one to take naps miss out on lots of fun in forums when one does that lol

definitely going to make myself another decorated farm. only have 3.
(mind you i said that about the last farm ... didn' t happen) :)

Hornyroo Aug 19 2011 01:38 AM

crops........... just like 5 6 7 8 and 9 lol

driverdave Aug 19 2011 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raine Logan (Post 4801686)
definitely going to make myself another decorated farm. only have 3.
(mind you i said that about the last farm ... didn' t happen) :)

well the utilisation of farms is very much dependant on if you make lots of productions in facilitys you have some very nice farms...(i went and looked lol) so if you dont need the space for growing things then decorating it willkeep u busy for a while esp if u can go fullsize from the release 32x32 (aka 24x24) is a lot of space to fill

driverdave Aug 19 2011 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAS0643 (Post 4801682)
While farm 11 will probably be for crops right now I have most of my facilities on 2 farms with just a few on other farms because I need more then 2, so I am going to spreed out my facilities over 3 farms just not sure which farm will get the facilities. So farm 11 is going to let me have a 3rd major facility farm even if there are no facilities on that farm. I would really like to keep my facilities on farms together ie 4, 5, and 6 (4 and 5 have facilities now) because they are next to each other and it bugs me to not have them next to each other. :o The only problem is 2 weeks ago I spent 2 days making butterflies out of flowers on farm 6 so that puts a stop to that idea because I am not redoing the flowers until I get sick of the butterflies. Off to go check myself into the rubber room. :D

theres a lot to be said for keeping them all together ...makes it easier for ppls to work them and not have to go running around all the farms .....maybe a service facility group-up all service facils on one farm????
i did that with my farm 10 (with lots of other stuff too)

i just looked at your farm 6...that is going to be one beautiful farm when they flower

Raine Logan Aug 19 2011 01:56 AM

thanks.

i never have enough space but figured if i kept waiting till i do ... i'll never get another nice farm. :)

JAS0643 Aug 19 2011 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driverdave (Post 4801702)
theres a lot to be said for keeping them all together ...makes it easier for ppls to work them and not have to go running around all the farms .....maybe a service facility group-up all service facils on one farm????

i just looked at your farm 6...that is going to be one beautiful farm when they flower

They flower every 4 days then they get cut back down and grow again only to get cut down again. It is a vicious cycle. LOL :D

Keef Aug 19 2011 02:01 AM

should be soon as i've changed servers earlier today and now it takes ages to load other farms

kahra01 Aug 19 2011 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driverdave (Post 4801542)
much too early for aussies to go to bed .....only 3.30pm here lol

yeah, its now 4.30 pm SA time and no update.. normally wouldve hit by now.. so I just might go to bed anyway lmao

JAS0643 Aug 19 2011 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driverdave (Post 4801702)

Here is a picture of them fully grown.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...tterflies1.jpg

driverdave Aug 19 2011 02:03 AM

truly beautiful Jas