Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Farm Cash (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554)

Taz D May 07 2016 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddy (Post 6067014)
Hi...I completed level 10 in Island Experiment and am on to level 11...I was supposed to receive 20 Farm Cash for playing but that has not happened as of yet...Can you guys help me with that? Thanks

Hi Buddy,
You need to go back to the Earn Cash tab and click on Help there. That will get you in contact with Trialpay who makes those offers. Farm Town has no control over those offers and does not see any input from them until Trialpay sends the information to them.

Aneida May 08 2016 06:26 PM

Hi - hope you are all having fun in FT.
My suggestion is to maybe give or offer a special incentive gift (Farm tool, décor, Farm enlarge, etc) or perhaps over special holiday deals
that way people would be eager to purchase FT Cash.

TY for allowing me the chance to make a suggestion.

Taz D May 08 2016 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aneida (Post 6067222)
Hi - hope you are all having fun in FT.
My suggestion is to maybe give or offer a special incentive gift (Farm tool, décor, Farm enlarge, etc) or perhaps over special holiday deals
that way people would be eager to purchase FT Cash.

TY for allowing me the chance to make a suggestion.

Hi Aneida,
Please put your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers look for them and not in the General Feedback section. You can't start a new thread there, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

Langst Jul 15 2016 05:56 PM

Fed Up!!!

I have been playing FT since the beginning. My husband followed soon after. We quit for several years when they started making tons of changes then started back a couple of years ago.

I like games where I know the rules and can set goals for myself. This latest change in being able to send Farm Cash (FC) has ruined the game for us. What adds insult to injury is that right before making the changes in the rules we weren't able to send FC because of one of the endless glitches. We waited for the all clear on sending FC so got screwed when the new rules were implemented.

Yea, I have no intention of paying to play this game. :mad:

gmacdonell@gmail.com Dec 17 2016 04:39 PM

Groundhog day.

Stuck on $11 and 775 for 3 months, finally upped to 800, now stuck on that and $11 for another how long? One farm extension per year? Got a Claytons reply from Taz. Will this game ever become active again or will it change only to stay the same?

Taz D Dec 17 2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmacdonell@gmail.com (Post 6119326)
Stuck on $11 and 775 for 3 months, finally upped to 800, now stuck on that and $11 for another how long? One farm extension per year? Got a Claytons reply from Taz. Will this game ever become active again or will it change only to stay the same?

Hi gmacdonell,
I moved your post to the discussion thread about farm cash, since that seems to be your main concern. I am not sure what a Claytons reply is, but yes I gave you a standard answer as that is the only answer I can give you.
The moderators of the forums are only players like you and not employees of Slashkey (Farm Town), thus we can not tell you how many or when additional levels will be added. If things go as they have in the past then yes they normally add an additional 25 levels every 3 months and I doubt that will change. The only thing you can do is ask in the Suggestions section for them to add additional levels.

jamesrwoodssr Jun 11 2017 03:58 PM

Leveling up

Don't know if this is the right place to ask question. all my neighbors have leveled up but I did not and I would like to know why?

marymarcel Jun 11 2017 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesrwoodssr (Post 6169818)
Don't know if this is the right place to ask question. all my neighbors have leveled up but I did not and I would like to know why?

Hi jameswoodssr :)

I had a look at your data and you are level 823 so you need to add more experience points to continue leveling up.

In the following link from our Game guide you can check how many XP you need to get each level:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487994

Dutch85 Jun 30 2017 05:07 PM

Is there a 500FC limit for sending to neighbors, and then having to buy at least 305FC in order to be able to continue sending?

Tiger Jun 30 2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch85 (Post 6173386)
Is there a 500FC limit for sending to neighbors, and then having to buy at least 305FC in order to be able to continue sending?

Hi Dutch85,

Yes there is. It was introduced quite some time ago. You can also do the "Earn Cash" offers towards that FC total and they will count.