Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Tools (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414906)

florhel Apr 04 2011 12:13 PM

I just bought the super boat that catches 25 fish at a time even though I had the other one. I too am on a limited budget but I really enjoy few things and this game I love. Maybe we could ask the developers to add a consignment shop and they could still make money getting a percentage towards unwanted by the sellers but needed by some buyers that would relish used tools or even unwanted utilities that now bore them.

StoneFace Apr 04 2011 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valntyn (Post 4562702)
Entitlements......... seems like so much today is based on entitlements
Agreed Now where is mine?? JK

Are you entitled? :D

StoneFace Apr 04 2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by florhel (Post 4562778)
I just bought the super boat that catches 25 fish at a time even though I had the other one. I too am on a limited budget but I really enjoy few things and this game I love. Maybe we could ask the developers to add a consignment shop and they could still make money getting a percentage towards unwanted by the sellers but needed by some buyers that would relish used tools or even unwanted utilities that now bore them.

That would be nice to have. I have some things I just do not use.

Multiple Harvesters
Multiple Plowers
Multiple Seeders
(which I would give for free to a new player.... do I get a farm tax deduction?)

I have put the Rubber Plants in storage, and sold off all the rubber trees.
I have put the Metal Plant in storage, and just sell the copper or chrome produced by 3 mines (at each farm account0
I have put the Toy Factory in storage till next Christmas.
etc
etc
etc.

Would I sell them? Maybe. But if I were a dev, I would not want the headache of writing that code for all things to all players. They have enough to do GETTING THAT DARN 9TH FARM HERE !!!!!! :D

aquablue Apr 17 2011 10:08 PM

Tools purchase

Why is it that they charge so much for 1 tool then to ugrade the charge the same for example the Manure is $ 50.00 for it then to upgrage it's another $40.00.
That is a total of $90.00 spent. I think it's okay for the facilites but to upgrade something that you purchase and costed an arm and a leg, well I think it's not right.

Thank you....

Dweeb Apr 18 2011 01:59 AM

It's all about the real world cash, and how much they hope they can get. they tease us giving us 1 every level, but beyond that... open up that wallet.

Don't feed the beggers Apr 18 2011 07:09 AM

keep in mind that 1 farmcash $ does not equal $1...

Happy pants Apr 18 2011 08:22 PM

If you buy the $250 FC at a time, it's 6.25 FC to a dollar. So a 50 FC tool costs you 8 bucks. I pay more than that to go to a movie.

alyceclover Apr 20 2011 12:46 AM

Okay, so it takes 50 units of manure to fertilize an entire farm no matter how many plots are on it. Does that hold true when upgrading the manure spreader? Or are more units needed to fertilize trees and flowers?

When I started exchanging gifts for pigs, I thought I would be fertilizing plots, not farms. With 100 pigs, the manure keeps increasing and I do not know how to use it up.

Taz D Apr 20 2011 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alyceclover (Post 4597042)
Okay, so it takes 50 units of manure to fertilize an entire farm no matter how many plots are on it. Does that hold true when upgrading the manure spreader? Or are more units needed to fertilize trees and flowers?

When I started exchanging gifts for pigs, I thought I would be fertilizing plots, not farms. With 100 pigs, the manure keeps increasing and I do not know how to use it up.

Amount needed stays the same. You only need 50 per farm every 3 days regardless of whether you have the red or the orange spreader.

aquablue Apr 20 2011 02:17 AM

Thank you all for sharing your opinion :)