Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- August 14th, 2014 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602846)

Deanna J. Lloyd Aug 17 2014 03:23 PM

Thank you, Taz! You've always been a beacon of respectful dialogue -- and a source of wonderful humor as well. Pretty special for an "unofficial" mod! I appreciate your dedication! :D

Taz D Aug 17 2014 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leighwj1960 (Post 5861898)
I get this message quite often when I click on the link to Show FarmTown Wall Requests but if I go to their Facebook page and click on the link there I'm able to work their facilities.

Hi Leigh,
I have seen that too and it usually is just a case of closing the farm and reopening it that fixed it. I have opened it through the wall requests, didn't work, close the farm and reopen it again from the wall requests and it work. Just a case of not recognizing that you are friends and a data transfer problem between Facebook and Farm Town.

Rugged Barbie Aug 17 2014 08:49 PM

My game has been dragging for 2 days now, even after uninstalling and reinstalling browsers, it spins and spins. Perhaps the techies are tweaking this and that from one server to the next?

peekachoo Aug 18 2014 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eradani (Post 5861914)
don't forget that FB likes to put out "upgrades" on weekends. i had an hour earlier where i couldn't get in but now i can.

Oh yes, that's true Eradani, I sometimes forget about that ;)

Qivis Aug 18 2014 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie (Post 5862074)
My game has been dragging for 2 days now, even after uninstalling and reinstalling browsers, it spins and spins. Perhaps the techies are tweaking this and that from one server to the next?

I had similar issues on Friday and Saturday, Rugged Barbie. Have you tried using the Flash Player removal tool found on the official Adobe web site and then re-installing Flash Player? An update to it was the first thing that appeared on my screen yesterday morning when I booted my PC. Immediately after that the problems cleared themselves up for me.

Rugged Barbie Aug 18 2014 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 5862286)
I had similar issues on Friday and Saturday, Rugged Barbie. Have you tried using the Flash Player removal tool found on the official Adobe web site and then re-installing Flash Player? An update to it was the first thing that appeared on my screen yesterday morning when I booted my PC. Immediately after that the problems cleared themselves up for me.

I hate those auto updates.
Everything works fine until they force an upgrade on me.
I've tried everything.
My only option now is to buy a new computer and visit Electrox and have him reconfigure my new computer.
Accepting donations at bla bla bla & bla bla oh well.
xoxoxo Biggest E!

JBowles Aug 18 2014 11:11 PM

Thank you for the new release, it is much appreciated.:)

firegold flames Aug 20 2014 08:53 AM

i am happy with 3 new crops, i hope feature more new crops in the next release but
for farm expansions, i find it too pricey .

peekachoo Aug 20 2014 11:52 AM

Just to let you know that ,for me at least ,the game is still very slow loading. It's trying to as I type this and is getting nowhere.

I have cleared the memcache etc.etc. I do it everytime I leave the game, I've checked that I've only got 1 version of Flash enabled. Is there anything else I might have forgotten ?

Just hope the game gets back to it's normal speed soon .

krkrumpe Aug 20 2014 12:36 PM

I also agree with the game being slow since the new release. I've tried everything on my end to fix this problem.. Uninstalled and reinstalled browsers. Removed flash and reinstalled... Not sure what is going on.