Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- September 3rd, 2020 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=647806)

marymarcel Sep 16 2020 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjyhey3 (Post 6376998)
Thank you...I was hoping so

You are very welcome bjyhey3 :)

Just take in mind that the message only shows up if you have Farm Cash duplicated facilities on a farm.

Taz D Sep 16 2020 04:10 PM

Raul has just added the following updates:

Post Release Updates - September 16th, 3:00PM

- When detecting duplicated Farm Cash facilities in a farm, we now show the pictures of the duplicated facilities and offer the user to automatically search for those facilities in the farm.

- Wherever you search for something in the game, for example in the store, farm or market, you can now search for multiple things at once by separating the words by commas (,) ex: to search your farms for potatoes, tomatoes and peppers at the same time you can enter: "potatoes, tomatoes, peppers" in the search box.

- When a product has a use as an ingredient AND can also be stocked in a service facility (ex: Leather Masks), we are now showing information on both roles, i.e. what other products you can make with it and on which service facilities can you stock it.

marymarcel Sep 17 2020 02:57 PM

Hi all :)

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - September 17th, 3:30PM

- When notifying of duplicated Farm Cash facilities and asking to show them on the farm automatically, if you have your facilities hidden in your preferences, you will be asked if you want to make them visible again.

Dana1971 Sep 19 2020 04:12 AM

Duplicate Fas/Clients on the same farm

How can I find out which farms have duplicated facilities and/or clients on them without having to go to each farm for the pop up message?

Tiger Sep 19 2020 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana1971 (Post 6377306)
How can I find out which farms have duplicated facilities and/or clients on them without having to go to each farm for the pop up message?

Hi Dana,

Currently the method released this month for the Farm Cash facilities, is the easiest way to find duplicate facilities on a farm. There is no other way to easily find duplicate facilities without searching for them yourself on every farm.

Whether there will be one released for the coin facilities, we do not know at this time.

turbo terry Sep 24 2020 06:03 PM

really like the specific ingredient filter - do not find rabbit fur on the list

marymarcel Sep 24 2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbo terry (Post 6378022)
really like the specific ingredient filter - do not find rabbit fur on the list

Hi turbo terry :)

You will find it as White Rabbit fleece.

turbo terry Sep 24 2020 06:17 PM

found it - thanks

marymarcel Sep 24 2020 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbo terry (Post 6378034)
found it - thanks

You are welcome turbo terry :)

ltlred1952@aol.com Sep 25 2020 01:13 PM

I could be wrong about the duplicated facilities, but you can line your farms up by number and check it that way, if that option is still in play.