Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Facilities and Facility Manager (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750)

Tiger Apr 08 2022 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieBrat13 (Post 6490230)
Hi, I have been reading all through the forum and cannot find information on the Turbo Oil Refinery...I am wanting to gain more fuel faster so thinking is this the facility i need to help me gain more fuel as it produces 3 times more fuel?
I have oil pumps on every farm and multiple oil refineries, anything else i need?
Did not want to spend the 96 FC without knowing all the info first

Hi AussieBrat,

Yes the Turbo Oil Refinery will produce 3 times more fuel and you can place it on the same farm as the standard oil refinery.

How much crude oil you will need from your oil pumps for any oil refineries you own as well as the turbo oil refinery, depends on if you are just making fuel in them or all of the products in them so make sure that you check how many oil pumps you have, how many crude oil they produce in one day as those can not be worked by friends so those will only produce a set amount of crude oil per day.
If you have only just bought the oil pumps you will need to wait for them to produce crude oil and store them before you can start making fuel.

Remember to also consider how many times you like to refill your oil refineries and the turbo version if you deicide to get it, as that will have an impact on how much crude oil you are using in a day.

There is a turbo version of the oil pump called the Offshore Oil rig, that you can consider buying, if you started seeing that you were running out of crude oil too often which can also be placed on the same farm as the regular oil pump. You might want to consider that if you already have a regular oil pump on every farm and can't add any more of those and were running out of crude oil.

amanda1955 Apr 08 2022 07:17 PM

is there anyway to put a counter on the facility chains manager as a lot of peroplke dont seem to be doing them cant remember if there was a counter before or not

marymarcel Apr 08 2022 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanda1955 (Post 6490294)
is there anyway to put a counter on the facility chains manager as a lot of peroplke dont seem to be doing them cant remember if there was a counter before or not

Hi amanda :)

Please post your idea in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

annamhunt Apr 16 2022 09:30 PM

Working neighbor's facilities not functioning right

Quote:

Originally Posted by dadman57 (Post 6470374)
yesterday first noticed when working neighbors facilities it says since i have 10 ships it will work all on that farm, but not all of the farms like it used to do. Has something changed or might i have accidently changed a setting?

I have the same issue.. Any fix?:)

Taz D Apr 16 2022 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annamhunt (Post 6491106)
I have the same issue.. Any fix?:)

Hi Annamhunt,
I have looked at your trains and the one on your farm 10 is showing only 1 car dispatched. You will need to realign your train to get all the cars attached correctly. You can not go by the highlighting as they can show as highlighted but not actually attached correctly.
Do not use the green or purple hand to move them as they can appear to be attached when they are not right. When you move them in alignment they will show as correct if they are in white in the freight cars list in the train details.

PapaDoe Apr 30 2022 10:17 AM

When I work my neighbors facilities from the "My Request" box.. Some when finished, the entire box or banner are totally pinked out.. others show just the writing to the right only being highlighted.. Curious to the reasoning why .. Am I missing or doing something wrong ??

Taz D Apr 30 2022 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PapaDoe (Post 6492338)
When I work my neighbors facilities from the "My Request" box.. Some when finished, the entire box or banner are totally pinked out.. others show just the writing to the right only being highlighted.. Curious to the reasoning why .. Am I missing or doing something wrong ??

Hi PapaDoe,
We do not know why it is happening. It may be a data transfer problem as those do involve data from and to Facebook. You can also see if you have already done them as the link to the right side of the post will be shaded in purple instead of blue.

Southern_Wolf May 01 2022 12:32 AM

Working others facilities

I have to click and work each individual farm. Only a couple of days ago I clicked to work facilities and all farms were worked one at a time without my help. Has something changed?

marymarcel May 01 2022 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Southern_Wolf (Post 6492494)
I have to click and work each individual farm. Only a couple of days ago I clicked to work facilities and all farms were worked one at a time without my help. Has something changed?

Hi Southern_Wolf :)

Please check if you have at least 2 trains dispatched with 10 long cars attached to each locomotive.

Hover your mouse on the locomotive and see if all cars highlight.
Then click in the locomotive and select 'Show Train Details'. The Long Freight Cars that are correctly coupled to your Locomotive will be highlighted in white. The ones that you don't own or that are not correctly coupled will be dimmed out.

If you see cars not connected then you have to wait for that train to go back to your farm, unload it and then reconnect the cars. Please do not use the green or purple hands to do this, instead use the yellow hand from your tool box.

bluehair May 02 2022 10:43 PM

this is bugging me

1 Attachment(s)
so up until yesterday on the facility manager if I sorted by "facility" it would have the same items together...

for eg red ink blank ink blue ink etc. and it would have corn flour flour rice flour all together...now it (apart from my crops and tree etc) it seems the items are going from the lowest number to the highest.

is there anyway this can be fixed.

have attache a picture to explain what I mean.

it also does with the service facilties

Taz D May 02 2022 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluehair (Post 6492658)
so up until yesterday on the facility manager if I sorted by "facility" it would have the same items together...

for eg red ink blank ink blue ink etc. and it would have corn flour flour rice flour all together...now it (apart from my crops and tree etc) it seems the items are going from the lowest number to the highest.

is there anyway this can be fixed.

have attache a picture to explain what I mean.

it also does with the service facilties

Hi bluehair,
I moved yourt post to the thread about facilities.

There hasn't been anything changed since yesterday except to add the Mother's Day gifts and store items, and I don't think that would affect the ingredient planner.

As the items you listed are used in many facilities it would be very difficult for those to be grouped together. I don't think I have ever seen them grouped together as you are asking about. I will copy your post to the closed thread for the developers to look into it.

bluehair May 02 2022 11:00 PM

yeah thats the thing up until yesterday if I sorted by facility it would have alll the inks together ...all the flours together etc rather than going by smallest number to biggest

Taz D May 02 2022 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluehair (Post 6492670)
yeah thats the thing up until yesterday if I sorted by facility it would have alll the inks together ...all the flours together etc rather than going by smallest number to biggest

Hi bluehair,
I copied your post to the thread for the developers to look into it. That is all we can do with it.

Sqrl May 06 2022 07:31 AM

There's a question mark for help/info next to the diversification rank (best) in the facility manager but it doesn't seem clickable.

Taz D May 06 2022 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sqrl (Post 6493350)
There's a question mark for help/info next to the diversification rank (best) in the facility manager but it doesn't seem clickable.

Hi Sqrl,
Apparently the developers have not added that information back in for that help as yet. This has been noted in the bug list for the developers already, so just have to wait until they can get through those.

rodkay1@bigpond.com May 07 2022 01:50 AM

I have 3 metal facilities showing on my farm 23 even though in Facility manager it says only one on the farm. Is it a glitch and should each extra one be another facility?https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...593&farm_ix=22

Tiger May 07 2022 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com (Post 6493454)
I have 3 metal facilities showing on my farm 23 even though in Facility manager it says only one on the farm. Is it a glitch and should each extra one be another facility?https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...593&farm_ix=22

Hi rodkay1,

You can only have one facility of each type per farm. When you put more of the exact same facility on the same farm, the others become decoration but will still look like they are producing so that you can click on any of them rather than try to find a specific one to see what is being produced.

This is why your Facility Manager will only show you one metal mill as only one is producing goods.

The exception to that is when you own both a regular metal mill and a turbo metal mill. When you own both, you can have one of each on the same farm and both of those will be working facilities and both with show up in your Facility Manager on that farm.

If you want all of the metal mills to produce you need to move the others to farms which don't already have a metal mill on them.

solen2016 May 07 2022 07:20 AM

Posts not mine

Someone is posting My Facilities work on my timeline. i have not posted them ? It sends them to a different player then me, a friend of mine. Different friend, received this twice now ? Today the last one of clients showed up !
I have copied the post if you like to see it :::
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...N0Q%3D&__cft__[0]=AZVEpbwOL6E1_z4xSgitFoQ2fI9pan9yQYurJV74bxLsprvpH CRyb_yIQt0noSas0_6Dp7MwvoMzbR5Vo-rF6iWHSrDNMnLl9dO2OKy38kbN0_in48C_5MDoTUn-jkz75ys&__tn__=H-R

I dont know if this will help you but sending it off..please help me....

Tiger May 07 2022 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solen2016 (Post 6493490)
Someone is posting My Facilities work on my timeline. i have not posted them ? It sends them to a different player then me, a friend of mine. Different friend, received this twice now ? Today the last one of clients showed up !
I have copied the post if you like to see it :::

[mod edit url removed]

I dont know if this will help you but sending it off..please help me....

Hi solen2016,

Are you sure that you mean the facility posts are showing up on your own Facebook Profile?

Or could you mean that the facility requests are showing up for your friends as you..... when they are trying to work facility posts from the Facility Wall Requests page and that is what is taking them to someone else's farm?

Those are not your facility requests those belong to the person that they see when they arrive at the farm and as they are not friends with that person then they can not work them.

Have you ever allowed anyone to have access to your Facebook account perhaps to help you out, or could you have had access to someone else's Facebook account to help them out?

This problem is usually caused when someone has access to more than one account and is using the same browser for them. This happened due to Facebook changes with security updates and can cause a mix up of accounts.

If this is the case then there are a few ways to prevent it happening, you/they would have to see which of the following methods they prefer to use:
  • If they can use more than one browser, the easiest thing to do is log out of all accounts, close the browser then use a different browser for each account so you never use the same browser for both.

If they have to use the same browser then they would have to try these:

• Avoid using Facebooks switch user to switch between Facebook accounts if that is being used.
    Manually log out of Facebook and close the pages in the browser where Facebook and the game are loaded before logging into the other account. This one works for some but may not work for everyone and all the different browsers.

• Manually log out of Facebook, , close the browser completely, then reopen it and log into the other account. Then repeat that each time they change accounts.

rappingranny May 07 2022 03:32 PM

can't get fuel

I't seems the game wont let me collect my fuel and not showing the people in the market. I hope you get this problem solved soon. This just started today,

[sandy lance ]
rappingranny

marymarcel May 07 2022 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rappingranny (Post 6493574)
I't seems the game wont let me collect my fuel and not showing the people in the market. I hope you get this problem solved soon. This just started today,

[sandy lance ]
rappingranny

Hi rappingranny :)

What do you mean about not collecting fuel?

I checked your data and you dont have any fuel tank stored. If you have them in your Oil Refineries you have to store them in order to refuel.

About your problem not seeing people at market:

Your language is set to English US so you shouldnt have problems, but just in case, please change your language to any other in your preferences, the wrench. Reload the game.
Then change it back to English US and try the market again. Be sure the plug is green when you load the market.

If that doesnt work, do you have a program called KAMO in your computer? If so, please disable it, restart your computer and then try the marketplace again.

ehrfarm May 09 2022 09:32 AM

i have a question ... i ghost some facilities and over stuff some of the animal building and i have bought cash in this game . what i want to know can i continue to do this or do i need to delete my game . ervin

Taz D May 09 2022 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ehrfarm (Post 6493794)
i have a question ... i ghost some facilities and over stuff some of the animal building and i have bought cash in this game . what i want to know can i continue to do this or do i need to delete my game . ervin

Hi Ervin,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.
As both of those functions are tricks and not an intended function of the game then only the developers know if they will allow them to continue working. I am sorry but we can not help you with those tricks if you are having problems with it.

Siemensd May 11 2022 10:50 PM

Clam Container

In the past couple of weeks i've been short on clams , Tonight I went to the market to check my storage and found that I'm missing the Clam Container . Can you please correct that for me please ? Thank you

Taz D May 11 2022 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siemensd (Post 6494106)
In the past couple of weeks i've been short on clams , Tonight I went to the market to check my storage and found that I'm missing the Clam Container . Can you please correct that for me please ? Thank you

Hi Siemensd,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.
You get the clam containers from the Fish Farming Plant. If you are out of them then your storage will not show them as it does not show items in the list with zero quantity. It will show back in the list when you have stored some.

Vivienne57 May 13 2022 04:18 AM

Confused

Whilst harvesting my crops for F29 I received a pop up saying:

Only one facility of any given type will deliver products and services on a farm and you have some duplicated Farm Cash facilities on this farm. Proceed to show them.

When I checked I did not have any duplicates so why did I get this notice.

Also when I went to the NCC it said: you have abandoned the contest for this week, next contest starts next Thursday. Of course I didn't do this so I am totally confused about this.

Advice on why both these issues have happened would be really appreciated. Thank

Viv

Tiger May 13 2022 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivienne57 (Post 6494182)
Whilst harvesting my crops for F29 I received a pop up saying:

Only one facility of any given type will deliver products and services on a farm and you have some duplicated Farm Cash facilities on this farm. Proceed to show them.

When I checked I did not have any duplicates so why did I get this notice.

Also when I went to the NCC it said: you have abandoned the contest for this week, next contest starts next Thursday. Of course I didn't do this so I am totally confused about this.

Advice on why both these issues have happened would be really appreciated. Thank

Viv

Hi Vivienne57,

I have moved your post t the thread about Facilities as your issues are about those.

Both issues suggest that you have been moving facilities around, perhaps storing them to move to other farms.

If you store/move a facility that is listed in the NCC that causes you to abandon the NCC contest. I am sorry but there is no way to reverse this so you will have to wait to enter the next contest.

The pop up about duplicated Farm Cash facilites should be showing you which facilities are duplicated and when you click the green check mark it should show them to you. If it did not, please reload the game, go back that farm and see if the duplicate popup shows to you again and if it still isn't showing the duplicates when you click the green check mark also try using the search tool in your toolbox to look for those Facilities and you might also want to try moving the facilities that it does show you to make sure there isn't one hidden underneath it.

If you still can't find the duplicated facilities, please let us know which farm is showing you the popup and which facilities they are.

Vivienne57 May 13 2022 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6494190)
Hi Vivienne57,

I have moved your post t the thread about Facilities as your issues are about those.

Both issues suggest that you have been moving facilities around, perhaps storing them to move to other farms.

If you store/move a facility that is listed in the NCC that causes you to abandon the NCC contest. I am sorry but there is no way to reverse this so you will have to wait to enter the next contest.

The pop up about duplicated Farm Cash facilites should be showing you which facilities are duplicated and when you click the green check mark it should show them to you. If it did not, please reload the game, go back that farm and see if the duplicate popup shows to you again and if it still isn't showing the duplicates when you click the green check mark also try using the search tool in your toolbox to look for those Facilities and you might also want to try moving the facilities that it does show you to make sure there isn't one hidden underneath it.

If you still can't find the duplicated facilities, please let us know which farm is showing you the popup and which facilities they are.

Hi, I did accept show the duplicates but there wasn't any. The message said I had duplicates of Boat Supplies, Fair Food Stand and Indian Restaurant. The thing is I haven't moved any facilities around as I have not been on FT for a good few months due to personal issues. Yesterday was the first time. All I was doing was harvesting trees and flowers. I did buy some new facilities but not for farm 29.

Also what about the NCC telling me I had abandoned it. I didn't. I got this message when I went to the NCC to see what facilities were in the chain for the new week.

Thank you

Taz D May 13 2022 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivienne57 (Post 6494222)
Hi, I did accept show the duplicates but there wasn't any. The message said I had duplicates of Boat Supplies, Fair Food Stand and Indian Restaurant. The thing is I haven't moved any facilities around as I have not been on FT for a good few months due to personal issues. Yesterday was the first time. All I was doing was harvesting trees and flowers. I did buy some new facilities but not for farm 29.

Also what about the NCC telling me I had abandoned it. I didn't. I got this message when I went to the NCC to see what facilities were in the chain for the new week.

Thank you

Hi Vivienne,
As far as the NCC I am sorry but there is no way to reverse that. You will have to wait until next week.
I have looked at your farm 29 and you do have 2 of each of those 3 facilities on that farm. Duplicates on a farm do not produce any products and they just act as decorations. The warning function was not working through most of the migration and has only recently been fixed to show these. At some point in the past you have added the extra facilities for these 3 to your farm 29. You need to find those and move them to another farm.

Vivienne57 May 15 2022 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6494226)
Hi Vivienne,
As far as the NCC I am sorry but there is no way to reverse that. You will have to wait until next week.
I have looked at your farm 29 and you do have 2 of each of those 3 facilities on that farm. Duplicates on a farm do not produce any products and they just act as decorations. The warning function was not working through most of the migration and has only recently been fixed to show these. At some point in the past you have added the extra facilities for these 3 to your farm 29. You need to find those and move them to another farm.

Ok thanks Taz. I have found the duplicate items which for some reason were not showing before. Thank you for your help :)

Alexandra_J May 27 2022 03:00 PM

When you work facilities for someone, the items you get will go straight to your storage right, because I done facilities and clients for someone earlier and didn't get any asphalt barrels, (I only got it from mine and from asking for ingredients)

Tiger May 27 2022 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6495162)
When you work facilities for someone, the items you get will go straight to your storage right, because I done facilities and clients for someone earlier and didn't get any asphalt barrels, (I only got it from mine and from asking for ingredients)

Hi Alexandra_J,

Asphalt Barrels are not loaded into the service facilities so you won't get any from working those.

They would go to your storage only when working the oil refinery and turbo oil refinery as long as they were being made in those facilities and there was some left to work when you worked the farms those facilities are on, or if the mayor worked them for you when he takes over doing his part of the help.

I have had someone work mine and they did get them fine.

Lene Bay May 30 2022 06:58 AM

Some years ago there was a store for all farm games in face book where we could go and fetch ingredients and other things we need. I just can't find it now. And it doesn't help me to ask others to send forinstance ingredients for cola. I have never been able to make cola in my soft drink factory.

marymarcel May 30 2022 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lene Bay (Post 6495406)
Some years ago there was a store for all farm games in face book where we could go and fetch ingredients and other things we need. I just can't find it now. And it doesn't help me to ask others to send forinstance ingredients for cola. I have never been able to make cola in my soft drink factory.

Hi Lene Bay :)

I moved your post from Suggestions to Help & Support for Facilities to be able to answer you.

If there was such a thing in Facebook and you cant find it now, then maybe Facebook removed it and there is nothing the game can do about it. There are gifts sites in Facebook but they are not supported by Slashkey.

About your problem with producing Cola in your Soft drink factory.

I had a look at your data and you dont have some of the ingredients needed to produce cola.

You dont own the Semi Trailer truck to produce Carbonated water, the Cinnamon factory to produce Cinnamon bundle.

When you ask for ingredients and you receive them and store them, please take in mind that some of them are also used to produce other products in the same facility.
When you have a low stock of ingredients used to produce different products, then they are used for the products you load first.

peggyannvt Jun 03 2022 07:38 AM

how come it takes two clicks to clear out the items to "cash out all" the items from service Facilities?

marymarcel Jun 03 2022 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peggyannvt (Post 6495710)
how come it takes two clicks to clear out the items to "cash out all" the items from service Facilities?

Hi peggyannvt :)

You have enough fuel and your armored truck is in your storage so you shouldnt have problems cashing out.

Maybe some of your friends were working your service facilities while you were cashing out, so after a minute you had more products ready to cash out.

AnnaWalls Jun 04 2022 10:38 AM

I bought a stone windmill pretty much when they first came out, and then recently I bought more facilities, so I ran out of flour. I bought 2 of the red windmills, but they weren't enough so today, I went around to replace those two red windmills with stone windmills. As soon as I did, somewhere my third stone windmill went missing. Unfortunately I don't remember which farm I had it on. I even refreshed the game just to make sure. I should have three, but I only have two - the two I just bought. Can I please have my third one back. Thanks.

Taz D Jun 04 2022 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnaWalls (Post 6495802)
I bought a stone windmill pretty much when they first came out, and then recently I bought more facilities, so I ran out of flour. I bought 2 of the red windmills, but they weren't enough so today, I went around to replace those two red windmills with stone windmills. As soon as I did, somewhere my third stone windmill went missing. Unfortunately I don't remember which farm I had it on. I even refreshed the game just to make sure. I should have three, but I only have two - the two I just bought. Can I please have my third one back. Thanks.

Hi AnnaWalls,
Please provide your Account ID. You can find it at the bottom of the page your farms are on.

AnnaWalls Jun 04 2022 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6495806)
Hi AnnaWalls,
Please provide your Account ID. You can find it at the bottom of the page your farms are on.

Never mind. I found it. Lag prevented the popup saying I had 2 of one facility on one farm. Thanks for being so quick on this.

MammaKanode Jun 06 2022 05:12 PM

Link to other farm

1 Attachment(s)
Hi. My name shows up as posting my facilities and clients in the past hour, and I haven't. The link is taking people to my neighbors farm and telling them they can't work her farms. And messages are being sent to her as well. Vicki Fulton is my neighbors name and facebook id. I have attached a screen shot of the wall posts. Three other neighhbors have told me the same thing. Thank you,.