Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Facilities and Facility Manager (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750)

marymarcel May 18 2024 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dboyd (Post 6581046)
Oh, now that makes sense, and that was the case as I was loading my funeral home, and no button for help. Problem solved, thanks for your help!!

You are welcome dboyd and thanks to coming back to let us know :)

pbscottish May 19 2024 08:43 AM

new facility

I'm having trouble loading stuff into my "Taste of Indonesia" I purchased it a week ago and nothing is loading,

Taz D May 19 2024 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbscottish (Post 6581094)
I'm having trouble loading stuff into my "Taste of Indonesia" I purchased it a week ago and nothing is loading,

Hi pbscottish,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.
The Taste of Indonesia is aservice facility and does not make any products. The products to load into it are made in the Indonesian Restaurant which you do not own.

bbarksda May 25 2024 10:07 AM

Sevice Facilities not loading product

Have quite a few different service facilities, mostly at the bottom (alphabetically) that are not loading product. When you mouse over the product in facility manager it shows 0 product, but when I go to storage It shows that I have plenty of product. Please help. I am losing out on a lot of coins. Thanks.

marymarcel May 25 2024 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarksda (Post 6581434)
Have quite a few different service facilities, mostly at the bottom (alphabetically) that are not loading product. When you mouse over the product in facility manager it shows 0 product, but when I go to storage It shows that I have plenty of product. Please help. I am losing out on a lot of coins. Thanks.

Hi bbarksda :)

Please give us an example of a service facility and products having this problem.

bbarksda May 25 2024 03:04 PM

Everything Starting from the Vet clinic Farm 6 all the way down alphabetically...every facility/every product/everything. Please don't make me list every facility and product. it is all of them.

marymarcel May 25 2024 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarksda (Post 6581458)
Everything Starting from the Vet clinic Farm 6 all the way down alphabetically...every facility/every product/everything. Please don't make me list every facility and product. it is all of them.

I will only get the Vet Clinic and the Animal suture line as examples.

You have 47 Vet Clinic and 47 Vet Supplies Factory. But not enough products stored.

At this time, you have 43,203 Animal suture line stored.

You need 5,400 animal suture line to fill 1 Vet Clinic to 100% for a full run (15 days)
So if you multiply 5,400 x 47 Vet clinics, you need 253,800 animal suture line and you only have 43,203.

If you are not producing in all your Vet Supplies factories, then you will not have enough products for all your Vet Clinics.

bbarksda May 25 2024 06:19 PM

Well then there is another problem. I have 47 vet supplies factory and product is not being produced. There is something wrong here. Please figure out why I have 47 vet supplies factories and the is not enough product being produced.

marymarcel May 25 2024 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarksda (Post 6581474)
Well then there is another problem. I have 47 vet supplies factory and product is not being produced. There is something wrong here. Please figure out why I have 47 vet supplies factories and the is not enough product being produced.

The products you need for your 47 Vet Supplies factories are also used in other facilities.
It is a case of supply and demand.

I suggest you to use the Ingredient planner.

Open your Facility Manager and click in the little notebook at the top right side.

Then set it to All facilities, 15 days (a full run to 100%) and By Missing. You can also put a check mark in Include Disabled products. Then click in update.

You will see all items you need to fill your regular facilities and to load your service facilities.
If any of those items have red numbers into brackets then that means you are short of those items.
The black number means how much you need to that period of time (15 days) the red number means how many more of those items you need.

You can change the second setting to different times and then click in Update to have more information according to the time you selected.

uma437 Jun 03 2024 08:28 AM

Maximum amount of facilities on one farm

Hi,
I just put all available coin-facilities on one farm. Now I get an error message saying that there are too many facilities on this farm and I could loose production.
There are 449 facilities in this farm now ( I had already some farmcash-facilities placed there before). On my farm with the second most facilities are 355 and I do not get an error message there.

So my question is how many must be moved to another farm?
What is the maximum amount of facilities on one single farm? Does it depend on the farm size? The two farms I mentioned are both at 60.

Best regards and thanks for your help
Ursula