Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- May 8th, 2015 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=613066)

dcsully May 08 2015 09:51 PM

when I open facility manager and click on start all - it should say I have 897 facilities - after the update it says I have 603?????? ACK!!!!!

gffarmer May 08 2015 10:03 PM

Thanks for the update! Really like the start all update!

KnightRider May 08 2015 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcsully (Post 5958498)
when I open facility manager and click on start all - it should say I have 897 facilities - after the update it says I have 603?????? ACK!!!!!

Hello dcsully,

Open up the funnel and make sure that the settings is like you want. If the 897 includes service facilities and factories make sure that the service facilities and factories is checked. Plus you can scroll through and make sure that all of your facilities has the check mark in the new check boxes with each facility.

beverduster May 08 2015 10:08 PM

glad the ole heifer woke me up, ooops i mean my wife, thanks raul for the update

psycho_mommi May 08 2015 10:10 PM

ps, i really like the gift machine that doubles what i get, from last release i think. its AWESOME

L.A.Bob May 08 2015 10:27 PM

Thanks for the new update. I was about to quit for the night and surprise it is here. I guess that I will be up for awhile longer. LOL Thanks AGAIN

dcsully May 08 2015 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5958506)
Hello dcsully,

Open up the funnel and make sure that the settings is like you want. If the 897 includes service facilities and factories make sure that the service facilities and factories is checked. Plus you can scroll through and make sure that all of your facilities has the check mark in the new check boxes with each facility.

Everything is checked!!!! I've talked to 3 other farmers - they have the same problem!!!

Taz D May 08 2015 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcsully (Post 5958526)
Everything is checked!!!! I've talked to 3 other farmers - they have the same problem!!!

Hi dscully,
I just checked mine and all are showing. Make sure you have at the top of the funnel filters are to All Facilities not Active Facilities and All farms checked, and down at the bottom for Regular Facilities that All is checked and not the non-working ones. And don't forget to have the Animal buildings checked too.

dcsully May 08 2015 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5958534)
Hi dscully,
I just checked mine and all are showing. Make sure you have at the top of the funnel filters are to All Facilities not Active Facilities and All farms checked, and down at the bottom for Regular Facilities that All is checked and not the non-working ones. And don't forget to have the Animal buildings checked too.

Everything is checked like it should be. A year ago they took all my crops and goods and I still can't catch up on eggs/milk - can't believe I continued to spend money on this game. :(

Taz D May 08 2015 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcsully (Post 5958542)
Everything is checked like it should be. A year ago they took all my crops and goods and I still can't catch up on eggs/milk - can't believe I continued to spend money on this game. :(

Hi dscully,
I am sorry this is happening. One other thing to check. There is a new feature in the Facility Manager tonight where you can individually uncheck facilities (check box in the upper left corner). Please scroll through your facility manager and make sure that none of them were unchecked by the release change.
I have looked through your Farm Cash Archive in your data and do not see any missing that were bought with Farm Cash. The archive lists everything you have ever bought with Farm Cash. If you sell or are missing an item bought with Farm Cash it is still in the list and shows 0 in game.
Do you know a specific facility or facilities you are missing that may have been bought with farm cash, so I can check that?