Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Issues with Registering your Email to your FarmTown Account (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=659946)

Taz D Nov 23 2022 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slartismum (Post 6520102)
I have a couple of old accounts with Hotmail addressess and cannot access them to connect to the link for Farm Town. Is there a workaround for this please?

Hi Slartismum,
I moved your post to the thread about the email linking. You do not have to use the email you used for those accounts you registered on Facebook. You only have to have an active email account for each farm set that will stay active. When you link the email it pairs that email address to the ID for your farms.

slartismum Nov 23 2022 10:36 PM

Thank you, Taz D. That has cleared it up nicely.

Danker Nov 25 2022 06:29 AM

NO verification email received.

My wife has registered with Slashkey. She is awaiting a verification email - it never came. What should she do?

marymarcel Nov 25 2022 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danker (Post 6520214)
My wife has registered with Slashkey. She is awaiting a verification email - it never came. What should she do?

Hi Danker :)

Ask her to check her spam folder.

Also, Im sending you a private message.

MOM GLENDA Dec 02 2022 11:50 PM

i made a outlook e-mail put it on my farm.found out it will not work without another e-mail to go to first then it go to outlook. since shut down i cannot put one on that farmtown can use.hope facebook lets us play again so i can put a e-mail that will work on my farm.i will be very upset if i lose my farms if they decide to get their own website.hope they get facebook to put game back one more time so i can change the e-mail .

Taz D Dec 03 2022 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA (Post 6521526)
i made a outlook e-mail put it on my farm.found out it will not work without another e-mail to go to first then it go to outlook. since shut down i cannot put one on that farmtown can use.hope facebook lets us play again so i can put a e-mail that will work on my farm.i will be very upset if i lose my farms if they decide to get their own website.hope they get facebook to put game back one more time so i can change the e-mail .

Hi Mom Glenda,
I wouldn't worry about it as Farm Town will be back up on Facebook as soon as the developers can get it solved.

MOM GLENDA Dec 04 2022 11:00 PM

wish i could get in my farm to put Glenda Roberson@gmail .com instead of the outlook e-mail i found out outlook will not work by itself it has to work thru the gmal account .i am so afraid we want get farntown back until they get their own website finished.i played 13 years bought a lot of cash and i be lost without farmtown.not able to do much house work i need farmtown .hope if this happens someone helps me get my farms back.love farmtown

Taz D Dec 04 2022 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA (Post 6521854)
wish i could get in my farm to put Glenda Roberson@gmail .com instead of the outlook e-mail i found out outlook will not work by itself it has to work thru the gmal account .i am so afraid we want get farntown back until they get their own website finished.i played 13 years bought a lot of cash and i be lost without farmtown.not able to do much house work i need farmtown .hope if this happens someone helps me get my farms back.love farmtown

Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the email address. Please do not post problems in the Suggestion section.
I answered your previous post concerning this. The answer is in the popst above your last one.

Joyinlife Dec 07 2022 03:46 PM

Quick Question: When we get back online on FB, do we have to send each farm with our e-mail address or just the first farm? (For when FT is independent)

marymarcel Dec 07 2022 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joyinlife (Post 6522166)
Quick Question: When we get back online on FB, do we have to send each farm with our e-mail address or just the first farm? (For when FT is independent)

Hi Joyinlife :)

We moved your post to the thread for your problem.

The email address you send is for one account so it is for all the farms your have in that account.

If you have more than one account, then you need to send an email address for each account.

You have all the information in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...02#post6514602