Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- January 26th, 2024 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664830)

AnnaWalls Jan 26 2024 03:14 PM

Awesome. Thanks

Carrie256 Jan 26 2024 05:54 PM

Love Love Love the New 'Facilities' tab in the Farm Stats screen!
y'all are AMAZING!

13grands Jan 26 2024 10:47 PM

Thanks I love the Holidays !

hilda jean ellis Jan 27 2024 12:34 AM

thank you :D

toodlesgaming@comcast.net Jan 27 2024 12:38 AM

Where i live

Hi, i do not live in the uk. I live in newberg oregon united states for the past 24 years. That is where the person who hacked account several years ago lives. She is unable to get onto the slashkey home page, even after you sent her the email on jan. 18 2024.she is the primary player and i can't get any free items cause the free things were all listed under her! She is unable to log out of facebook. When i list my facilities it shows her tablecloth picture for my facilities. Can you please fix this so she can continue playing. She played a long time after farm town moved from facebook.untill my back started breaking. You will have to use my gmail address. Comcast closed out all comcast mailboxes and uses outlook.com now. Tyvm june

suemack Jan 27 2024 01:01 AM

Thanks Raul and the team!

marymarcel Jan 27 2024 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toodlesgaming@comcast.net (Post 6572774)
Hi, i do not live in the uk. I live in newberg oregon united states for the past 24 years. That is where the person who hacked account several years ago lives. She is unable to get onto the slashkey home page, even after you sent her the email on jan. 18 2024.she is the primary player and i can't get any free items cause the free things were all listed under her! She is unable to log out of facebook. When i list my facilities it shows her tablecloth picture for my facilities. Can you please fix this so she can continue playing. She played a long time after farm town moved from facebook.untill my back started breaking. You will have to use my gmail address. Comcast closed out all comcast mailboxes and uses outlook.com now. Tyvm june

Hi June :)

I deleted all email addresses for safety.

Please send an email to: support@slashkey.com and explain them the problem you are having and see if they can help.
You will receive an automatic response to let you know they received your mail and then they will send you a response about your problem.

Please, if you dont find the responses, check your email spam folder in case the response was sent there.

Franny2 Jan 27 2024 09:12 AM

Thanks for the update! I love it!

dumptv Jan 27 2024 09:32 AM

Notice that these products had no use in the game before this release.

AWESOME THANK YOU
Thanks for making dishes useful in a facility!

Sqrl Jan 27 2024 08:02 PM

I bought two veggie stands but only have stores of 3 of the crops it takes: arugula, cauliflower, and artichoke. These all loaded fine. But when I run the ingredients planner it doesn't show any shortage of the remaining crops, of which I have none stored at all. I cleared memcache but it didn't help.