Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Problems with Buying/Selling Trading (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641546)

Taz D Mar 09 2023 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uma437 (Post 6532078)
Hi,
I hope this is the correct thread for this problem.
When I want to update my trading warehouse offers, the game sometimes freezes when it is trying to load the offers. The screen stays at "loading offers" and nothing happens anymore. I always have to reload to game to continue.
Please check this.
Regards, UMA

Hi UMA,
I can't duplicate this. It may just depend on how much you have done prior to loading those and that is why you are having to reload the game to free up memory.

uma437 Mar 10 2023 06:43 AM

Hi Taz,
it sometimes happens when I try to load an offer for the first time that day.

ijago Mar 16 2023 01:46 PM

for months now when loading trading warehouse it freezes and i have to reload

marymarcel Mar 16 2023 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ijago (Post 6533162)
for months now when loading trading warehouse it freezes and i have to reload

Hi ijago :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem as it has nothing to do with the new release.

Where is this happening? on your farms or at trade market or both?

Is this happening when you first try to load it or when you try to refill it with new offers?

Please try memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also be sure that your browser is up to date same as your computer system.

If nothing works for you and the problem continues, then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

ijago Mar 16 2023 02:27 PM

thank you i will contact support as iv already done all you suggest

marymarcel Mar 16 2023 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ijago (Post 6533170)
thank you i will contact support as iv already done all you suggest

Ok ijago and you are welcome :)

Joyinlife Apr 13 2023 02:01 PM

Bulk Selling

Is there a way to sell items in storage in bulk?

Taz D Apr 13 2023 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joyinlife (Post 6541318)
Is there a way to sell items in storage in bulk?

Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the thread about selling.
Yes there is. You go to the trade market and can sell pr=art or all of any item in your storage. There are also filters you can use to sell multiple items all at once such as your non-ingredients.
The information concerning this is available in the Game Guide chapter 14 about storage:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110

pete5560 Apr 23 2023 09:53 AM

my trading warehouse is not working since the latest update. it is on super category but my current fac chosen is a regular. i can not change the category

Taz D Apr 23 2023 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pete5560 (Post 6542990)
my trading warehouse is not working since the latest update. it is on super category but my current fac chosen is a regular. i can not change the category

Hi Pete,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about trading as this has nothing to do with the current release.
I am not sure exactly what you are saying as the facilities that can be chosen for the super facility can be a turbo facility or a regular one.
You currently have the Snack Factory.

Plynn May 15 2023 06:31 AM

My Turbo Oil Refinery is my Super Facility for this week, but ... as often as I've been posting, nothing shows up in it! Please help fix this!!! (Located on farms 1 & 2.)

*This shows up the same way, both on the slashkey site and in the FB/FT site.* :(

Tiger May 15 2023 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plynn (Post 6546742)
My Turbo Oil Refinery is my Super Facility for this week, but ... as often as I've been posting, nothing shows up in it! Please help fix this!!! (Located on farms 1 & 2.)

*This shows up the same way, both on the slashkey site and in the FB/FT site.* :(

Hi Plynn,

I have moved your post to the thread about the Super Facilities and Trading.
It doesn't look like you have started all the batches in them by the time I was able to go look.

Could you have started batches in your facilities before getting you super facility for this week?
Have you tried opening the turbo oil refinery and seeing if you can start any batches?

If you are using Start All please check that when you open your Facility Manager that it is set to show the farms where those two facilities are located, then also search for the turbo oil refinery, make sure that there is a check mark added on them, open them and make sure there are also check marks added to every product those make. Facility Manager set to only show facilities on specific farms rather than all farms and missing check marks can prevent products from being started in facilities.

SirMatthew KC May 24 2023 08:16 PM

Within the past day or so, when you buy or sell a regular product (trees, flowers, logs, etc) to someone else, the message that used to say "You got x amount of whatever" doesn't appear anymore. I thought maybe it was just disappearing too quickly but I've been careful to watch and it doesn't give any sort of confirmation.

Taz D May 24 2023 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC (Post 6547866)
Within the past day or so, when you buy or sell a regular product (trees, flowers, logs, etc) to someone else, the message that used to say "You got x amount of whatever" doesn't appear anymore. I thought maybe it was just disappearing too quickly but I've been careful to watch and it doesn't give any sort of confirmation.

Hi SirMathew KC,
We will check on this.

Taz D May 24 2023 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC (Post 6547866)

Hi SirMatthew,
We tried for selling crops and got the pop up showing how much you were buying and then a text pop up saying how much was added to your storage. We were not able to duplicate your problem.

SirMatthew KC May 25 2023 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6547878)
Hi SirMatthew,
We tried for selling crops and got the pop up showing how much you were buying and then a text pop up saying how much was added to your storage. We were not able to duplicate your problem.

How strange! I'm not getting it on the Slashkey site OR the Facebook one. Perhaps I need to do a memcached and clear my cache and try again. '
Thanks!

Taz D May 25 2023 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC (Post 6547966)
How strange! I'm not getting it on the Slashkey site OR the Facebook one. Perhaps I need to do a memcached and clear my cache and try again. '
Thanks!

Hi SirMatthew,
We have sent this to the developers as it is randomly happening in other places too.

SirMatthew KC May 25 2023 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6547970)
Hi SirMatthew,
We have sent this to the developers as it is randomly happening in other places too.

Thanks! If it helps, I made a video and posted it on Youtube (privately, only available by the link) if it helps to see it. I blurred private information on it.

The irony! I just posted that video and when I went to sell products, it started working again! lol Thanks so much! I use the trading warehouse as much as possible. It's such a wonderful feature of the game!

Taz D May 25 2023 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC (Post 6548090)
Thanks! If it helps, I made a video and posted it on Youtube (privately, only available by the link) if it helps to see it. I blurred private information on it.

The irony! I just posted that video and when I went to sell products, it started working again! lol Thanks so much! I use the trading warehouse as much as possible. It's such a wonderful feature of the game!

Hi SirMatthew,
The developers release a fix for this today. Outside links are not allowed so I deleted it.

michele37 Jun 02 2023 02:28 PM

Sorry, not sure where to put this question.

What is the max amount I can buy from my neighbors? Right now it shows I can buy 21,500. Is that the max if not how do I get more?

Thank you.

Taz D Jun 02 2023 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michele37 (Post 6549254)
Sorry, not sure where to put this question.

What is the max amount I can buy from my neighbors? Right now it shows I can buy 21,500. Is that the max if not how do I get more?

Thank you.

Hi Michele,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about buying and selling. This section is where you ask questions and post problems you have.
The information you are asking about is in the Game Guide chapter 10 about Buying/Selling?Trading:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534

michele37 Jun 02 2023 03:23 PM

Hello,

So if I'm reading it right 21,500 (I'm pretty sure that's the amount I can buy) is the max anyone can buy, right?

Michele

Taz D Jun 02 2023 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michele37 (Post 6549266)
Hello,

So if I'm reading it right 21,500 (I'm pretty sure that's the amount I can buy) is the max anyone can buy, right?

Michele

Hi Michele,
If you are in the highest diversification level and own all the business clothes for your gender then yes that is your maximum.

michele37 Jun 04 2023 11:19 AM

Hello,

Thank you and Happy Farming :)

gary.strube@yahoo.com Jul 10 2023 07:35 PM

Trading Warehouse

Every time I try to make a change in the Trading Warehouse, the game locks up. A couple of days ago it was just the first time I used it and then the first time after I had Signed out. Today it has gotten worse and locks up 25% of the time.

Thanks for your looking into this.

Taz D Jul 10 2023 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gary.strube@yahoo.com (Post 6553406)
Every time I try to make a change in the Trading Warehouse, the game locks up. A couple of days ago it was just the first time I used it and then the first time after I had Signed out. Today it has gotten worse and locks up 25% of the time.

Thanks for your looking into this.

Hi Gary Srube,
I moved your post to the thread about trading.
What are you trying to change in the trading warehouse?
Are you trying to make the chages while in the market or on your farms? If you are doing so in the market you may be trying to make a change at the same time someone else is buying or selling an item from your warehouse. That may cause problems.
I have just reloaded all of mine and no problems.

Joyinlife Jul 20 2023 08:57 PM

Not getting credit for selling products

i was happily selling a bunch of products. When i quit, i noticed i was not getting the farm cash credit. So i just wasted a bunch of time and hard work with no results. Upset

marymarcel Jul 20 2023 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joyinlife (Post 6554978)
i was happily selling a bunch of products. When i quit, i noticed i was not getting the farm cash credit. So i just wasted a bunch of time and hard work with no results. Upset

Hi Joyinlife :)

When you sell items at market or to other farmers you get coins, not farm cash.

Joyinlife Jul 25 2023 11:10 PM

Coins

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6554982)
Hi Joyinlife :)

When you sell items at market or to other farmers you get coins, not farm cash.

I know, I just worded it incorrectly. The point being, I still did not get the coins.

Taz D Jul 25 2023 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joyinlife (Post 6556050)
I know, I just worded it incorrectly. The point being, I still did not get the coins.

Hi Joyinlife,
We do not get data on individual sales you make in the market to others, so there is no way for us to check this. The coins would not show as added until you reloaded your farms as it does not update the data until you do so.

If you wish you can contact Support on this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through Facebook:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

To contact through the website:
http://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Larwin Jul 29 2023 08:26 PM

since trading is so limited. how do players go about having enough stock to feed their facilities. maybe i just need every farm i have producing what i need? i run out of cow milk all the time just an example. do i just need produce more and consume less?

Taz D Jul 29 2023 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larwin (Post 6556830)
since trading is so limited. how do players go about having enough stock to feed their facilities. maybe i just need every farm i have producing what i need? i run out of cow milk all the time just an example. do i just need produce more and consume less?

Hi Larwin,
How you get enough is up to you. There are super dairy sheds that you can put up to 500 cows in each. Plus the holstein cows that produce higher amounts can also be added to those sheds. Trade gets you some and more as you progress. Gifts from your neighbors and if you have the gift tools you get more per gift.

Larwin Jul 29 2023 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6556834)
Hi Larwin,
How you get enough is up to you. There are super dairy sheds that you can put up to 500 cows in each. Plus the holstein cows that produce higher amounts can also be added to those sheds. Trade gets you some and more as you progress. Gifts from your neighbors and if you have the gift tools you get more per gift.

thanks Taz. I try getting more cows and might need trade a few days in a row get that stocked up. think it happened sometime after i added some facilities. might be the combination of facilities is greater than what i'm producing. i try do some math and see how i can maintain my facilities. i think its partly because i got ice cream as a super facility this week. hehe.

wiggles1080 Sep 07 2023 12:29 AM

Warehouse

Is there a glitch going on with the warehouse? I own all the trading banners but i am not able to trade regualr products all day today.

Tiger Sep 07 2023 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiggles1080 (Post 6561130)
Is there a glitch going on with the warehouse? I own all the trading banners but i am not able to trade regualr products all day today.

Hi wiggles,

The Trading Advertising Banners increase the amount of the product you are trading and also reduce the time before you can create a new trade offer, they do not give you the ability to trade more times than daily limit.

Your trading day starts at midnight your time.

If you are not seeing that you can Create a Purchase Offer on the regular products then it's likely due to having already done the maximum of 10 trades..

Clohar Sep 17 2023 08:51 PM

I know I'm not at the rigth place to post this but don't know where to go to get answer. Where can I find rules and benefits for the TRADING WAREHOUSE ?

Taz D Sep 17 2023 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clohar (Post 6562202)
I know I'm not at the rigth place to post this but don't know where to go to get answer. Where can I find rules and benefits for the TRADING WAREHOUSE ?

Hi Clohar,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about trading. When you have a question about something not related to the current release click on the Help & Support section and choose a thread that fits your question.
You can find the information about the Trading Warehouse in the Game Guide chapter 10:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534

jnorton Oct 02 2023 03:44 PM

Inconsistencies between Trading Warehouse and Superfacility Stats

1 Attachment(s)
When I checked my Trading Warehouse figures with the Superfacilty listings when I am selling things, there is a diffference. I lost credit for the sales I made when I sold things to my Friends and on the Trading Site. I hopefully have added two clips: one showing I have no products left, and another showing I have a product still to be sold. This is inconsistent.

Taz D Oct 02 2023 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnorton (Post 6563582)
When I checked my Trading Warehouse figures with the Superfacilty listings when I am selling things, there is a diffference. I lost credit for the sales I made when I sold things to my Friends and on the Trading Site. I hopefully have added two clips: one showing I have no products left, and another showing I have a product still to be sold. This is inconsistent.

Hi Jnorton,
I moved your post to the thread about the trading warehouse.

You only posted one clip so we can't see the difference you are talking about.

sortenglen Oct 08 2023 11:17 AM

Trade marketsplace

Cheating when selling on the Trade marketplace. Every day I lose between 12,000,000,000 to 20,000,000,000 coins selling fish. Tried everything like selling only 10% each sale and spent a lot of time on the sales. Nothing helps, as previously mentioned in the message, I lose large sums every day. Is this something that you can fix or should it just be like this. Lose motivation to continue playing when you don't get the price for what you sell every single day. :forvirret: