Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Fishing and Bait (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634254)

drr30 Dec 27 2023 04:01 PM

Taz my account number is 112722874201825 the farms are farm 1 and 2 thanks

Taz D Dec 27 2023 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drr30 (Post 6570910)
i have 2 fish farm 60x60 all the lakes are small sea coasts the one farm produces over 2 million of each fish the second only produces a little over a million of each fish the two farms are exacly the same and each has the same number of small sea coast. why such a big difference.

Quote:

Originally Posted by drr30 (Post 6570950)
Taz my account number is 112722874201825 the farms are farm 1 and 2 thanks

Hi Drr,
As you do not have the bait for salt water and are looking in the farm stats, uncheck the box to include products from fertilizer, bait and bonuses. You will then see on each of those farms that they do produce a similar amount.

If you do have any bait then it would all be used up on the first farm which would be why there is a different in the amount you get for each farm. The only other variable would be the belt bonuses which are not always the same. The bonus amount can be up to the percentage for the belt level, but that is up to and not a set amount and could be less.

drr30 Dec 28 2023 07:26 AM

fish numbers

taz thanks now it makes sense

RomanticSoul Dec 29 2023 09:23 AM

wish the ponds and lakes told us how much of each fish we get. Make it easier to stock up.

Taz D Dec 29 2023 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RomanticSoul (Post 6571042)
wish the ponds and lakes told us how much of each fish we get. Make it easier to stock up.

Hi RomanticSoul,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see.

JohnAlbertini Feb 05 2024 06:03 PM

My son bought a big lake w boat and when ANYONE fishes it they get 2-3 fish and that is it. It freezes at 196 or 197 left to fish and they can't be caught by him or SNs.

JohnAlbertini Feb 05 2024 06:04 PM

Well I just fished it successfully but he can't and he bought it to do quests

Taz D Feb 05 2024 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6573570)
My son bought a big lake w boat and when ANYONE fishes it they get 2-3 fish and that is it. It freezes at 196 or 197 left to fish and they can't be caught by him or SNs.

Hi John,
We will need the ID to those farms and the farm number it is on to be able to check it.
What boat were you using to fish it? If it is one of the smaller boats you have to move it around on the lake to get more and when you can't get any more then refresh the farm and try again.

Taz D Feb 05 2024 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6573574)
Well I just fished it successfully but he can't and he bought it to do quests

Hi John,
For the lake to be set out on the edge you have to own a turbo boat to be able to fish completely. As you say he bought it for quests then not being able to fish all of it should not be a problem as you do not needa lot of fish for a quest.

Telstar Feb 09 2024 07:32 AM

freshwater bait help

previously my sea water bait & fresh water bait were running close
FISHING TACKLE SHOP - UNCHECKED
as of the last month or so i'm bleeding fresh water bait
any assistance would be greatly appreciated
thanks