Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- March 7th, 2023 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=661194)

Alexandra_J Mar 07 2023 12:46 PM

What if people are on holiday/vacation and can't get on the laptop for 5 days what happens then? Will they still be able to get into farmtown. My farming friend is on holiday until the 25th March at a late time and she's worried that she wont be able to get back in and she'll lose her farm town.

Tiger Mar 07 2023 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6531682)
What if people are on holiday/vacation and can't get on the laptop for 5 days what happens then? Will they still be able to get into farmtown. My farming friend is on holiday until the 25th March at a late time and she's worried that she wont be able to get back in and she'll lose her farm town.

Hi Alexandra_J,

Did she register at all before she left, if not she will have to wait until she can get on a computer to be able to do it.

Tom C Mar 07 2023 09:01 PM

i dont think they will be ready in 5 days to leave face book, the only problem will be if face book deletes farm town before they get back, which could happen at any second.

Tom C Mar 07 2023 09:09 PM

can we get the saint paddy day stuff out

Taz D Mar 07 2023 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom C (Post 6531802)
i dont think they will be ready in 5 days to leave face book, the only problem will be if face book deletes farm town before they get back, which could happen at any second.

Hi Tom C,
Raul did say a few weeks and they would keep us informed here. They are still working with Facebook to try to solve the security issues that Facebook keeps adding.

The 5 days is just to verify your login for the web site, should Facebook pull the plug on Farm Town. It doesn't have anything to do with when the web site will be ready. The developers are working as fast as they can to get the site ready so we can work through there.

WendyP57 Mar 07 2023 09:18 PM

Thanks for the updates and the info. Thankfully (touch wood) I am not experiencing any problems with logging in with the verification details

oldm0m Mar 08 2023 02:18 AM

Slashkey Website

The WARNING page states to supply our email and password..Is this our regular email and password we use for email? I dont like to give out my password. Am I not understanding correctly? Thanks in Advance!:eek:

bluehair Mar 08 2023 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldm0m (Post 6531826)
The WARNING page states to supply our email and password..Is this our regular email and password we use for email? I dont like to give out my password. Am I not understanding correctly? Thanks in Advance!:eek:

you make a new password just need to make sure you remember it

oldm0m Mar 08 2023 02:29 AM

Hello BlueHair.. Thanks for the quick response,, But my question is Do I have to give you my password to my personal email. If I change my password, all my personal business, will have to be changed as well as on my cell and everything. Plus my work..Should I just create another email only for FarmTown??
Thanks for everything!

bluehair Mar 08 2023 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldm0m (Post 6531834)
Hello BlueHair.. Thanks for the quick response,, But my question is Do I have to give you my password to my personal email. If I change my password, all my personal business, will have to be changed as well as on my cell and everything. Plus my work..Should I just create another email only for FarmTown??
Thanks for everything!

you can register with any active email just make sure you make a new password for registration purposes and remember it.

so no you dont give your password for you actual email