Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- September 20th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440910)

Aussie Rae Sep 20 2011 11:18 PM

thank you very much...love this game!!!!

Docperk Sep 20 2011 11:19 PM

Now we know why Molly Mew closed the last thread. She knew the update was coming tonight. Now tell me Only the Devs know when an update is coming.... lol

HelenJS22 Sep 20 2011 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeoplesFarmer7 (Post 4856670)
Nice update, can we get a tool that helps production in flower shop? Much appreciated

and in the Natural Remedy Shop too please. It could surely be included in the 'packaging machine' ??

psycho_mommi Sep 20 2011 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAS0643 (Post 4856634)
Great update. Thank you for increasing the items you have increased it will help out a lot. Can you please think about increasing the amount of shrimp we get from the fish farming plant and canned tuna from the food preserve. We need way more shrimp then the other stuff from the fish farming plant so having more then one for just shrimp is not worth the fc. On the canned tuna it takes 3 loads from the food preserve to max out the sandwich shop that is just crazy in my opinion. Please think about helping us out a little bit.

DITTO THIS!!! also, could you please please please please increase the giftable items that we use in factories, like potatoes, tomatoes, etc etc?????? at least bring them all up to 100??? LOVE THE UPDATES, THANKS RAUL AND DEVS!!!

i try Sep 20 2011 11:49 PM

Nice update! #4 and 11 have been wanted by me for a long time. Is it possible to get a message board? One on each farm to pass on, to visitors or workers, your message. 'turn off trees to find stream' 'please do the roses but not the lillies' 'don't plow from the barn to the fence. I'm going to put a barn there.' 'b bak in 30 min.' etc.
Thanxxx for a GREAT game!

hawaiin kris Sep 20 2011 11:50 PM

Nice updates and a good surprise. It will take me a while to get some of the new things. Will have to get more land, etc.

earlgray Sep 20 2011 11:52 PM

Showing us how many of something we have in the facilities and help menus is WONDERFUL! - EXACTLY what I was hoping for. Thank you very very much! (And thanks for all the other stuff too!)

ps - it would really be great if you would increase the output of the truck, as more and more chicken and meat is used in new facilities; also if you would increase the number of animals that can be stored in a facility, say from 100 to 200

susme48 Sep 20 2011 11:54 PM

Raul...y'all are soooooooooooo great!!

and just when I was getting bored....tho' I shouldn't, off to pay pal I go lol....more new toys to play with!

jazzyjude Sep 21 2011 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAS0643 (Post 4856634)
Great update. Thank you for increasing the items you have increased it will help out a lot. Can you please think about increasing the amount of shrimp we get from the fish farming plant and canned tuna from the food preserve. We need way more shrimp then the other stuff from the fish farming plant so having more then one for just shrimp is not worth the fc. On the canned tuna it takes 3 loads from the food preserve to max out the sandwich shop that is just crazy in my opinion. Please think about helping us out a little bit.

I agree with this and would be grateful for any increase on this...

Thanks again Raul! :)

kahra01 Sep 21 2011 12:20 AM

WOW you snuck this one in Raul! absolutely awesome job gang! many thanks :)