Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Issues with Registering your Email to your FarmTown Account (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=659946)

Taz D Dec 07 2022 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joyinlife (Post 6522182)
I have ONE farm with 44 farms on it. So if that one farm in linked through my e-mail on farm 1 the other 43 attached farms are included?

Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the email addrresses.
You only need 1 email address for your whole set of 44 farms, not one for each.

Joyinlife Dec 07 2022 07:39 PM

Thanks

Thanks, I wish I had read this first. I sent the question again reworded but it was not necessary after reading yours Mary Marcel.

Meilandra Dec 13 2022 04:38 PM

Email glitch

My main suddenly says I have no email linked, but I set it up weeks ago and didn't unlink it. When I try to link it again I get a message saying I have to reload the game then link my email when asked, but I don't ever get that option when I reload.

I also get that same error message whenever I've tried to link an email on my second account.

With all that's happened in the game lately I'm a bit nervous about losing my account altogether if I don't get this sorted quickly.

marymarcel Dec 13 2022 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meilandra (Post 6522986)
My main suddenly says I have no email linked, but I set it up weeks ago and didn't unlink it. When I try to link it again I get a message saying I have to reload the game then link my email when asked, but I don't ever get that option when I reload.

I also get that same error message whenever I've tried to link an email on my second account.

With all that's happened in the game lately I'm a bit nervous about losing my account altogether if I don't get this sorted quickly.

Hi Meilandra :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

When you reload the game you should see the mailbox icon to the left of your screen. Clicking in it will give you the option to register your email address again.

But please go to the first post,first page of this thread and you will find full instructions and suggestions to do, specially if you are using 2 accounts at the same time.

PamJean Glover Jan 04 2023 03:51 PM

Linking Email

I just registered to ask about linking my Farm Town account with my email. Facebook will not let me into my account, but it is still active. I can be seen by friends. When I registered, it had a button to link Farm Town account. I clicked on that and it says I'm linked. Does that mean if Farm Town moves off Facebook, I'm covered for the move?

I have found this forum to be very helpful and informative.

Thank you.

PamJean
Facebook ID 100002096600266

Taz D Jan 04 2023 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamJean Glover (Post 6525366)
I just registered to ask about linking my Farm Town account with my email. Facebook will not let me into my account, but it is still active. I can be seen by friends. When I registered, it had a button to link Farm Town account. I clicked on that and it says I'm linked. Does that mean if Farm Town moves off Facebook, I'm covered for the move?

I have found this forum to be very helpful and informative.

Thank you.

PamJean
Facebook ID 100002096600266

Hi PamJean Glover,
I moved your post to the thread about email linking for the game.

The previous linking method will not link your account for the email. As you have to do the email linking from within your farms then if you can not sign in and load your farms as you, then I don't think you will be able to do the linking.

Please read the information in the Game Guide chapter 1 about linking your email address in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314802

tregurtha Feb 05 2023 08:05 AM

email link to farmtown

I recently lost my email link to my farmtown. The notice up above says: 'No email linked! link email'. When I click the tab, it says 'To link your email to this Facebook Farmtown account just reload the game and enter your email when asked.' I click the ok and reload the page, but never get a prompt or window to enter my email. My wife's farmtown on her facebook has the same problem. She's been away from her farmtown for years but has been trying to get back into it. How can I link our farmtowns to our email addresses?

marymarcel Feb 05 2023 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tregurtha (Post 6528122)
I recently lost my email link to my farmtown. The notice up above says: 'No email linked! link email'. When I click the tab, it says 'To link your email to this Facebook Farmtown account just reload the game and enter your email when asked.' I click the ok and reload the page, but never get a prompt or window to enter my email. My wife's farmtown on her facebook has the same problem. She's been away from her farmtown for years but has been trying to get back into it. How can I link our farmtowns to our email addresses?

Hi tregurtha :)

After clicking in OK and reload the game, you should see the Email Icon on the left side of your game screen. Click in it and then the pop up will show for you to register again.

Please remember that each account has to be registered under a different email address.

But if you go to the first post, first page of this thread, you will find links with all the instructions.

twighahn Feb 18 2023 01:52 PM

i tried to find the email

Facebook USER ID number is: 1414928204 Build No: 427

i tried to find the email to connect with farm town, but its not there not even in spam. shalom

marymarcel Feb 18 2023 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twighahn (Post 6529554)
Facebook USER ID number is: 1414928204 Build No: 427

i tried to find the email to connect with farm town, but its not there not even in spam. shalom

Hi twighahn :)

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread and see if the suggestions given there help you.